[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck me ! Cum tribute and or tell me what you would do to my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-09-30 14.48.52.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-30 14.48.52.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Cuck me ! Cum tribute and or tell me what you would do to my long time girl friend and I will post more pictures
>>
File: 0930161341~2.jpg (740KB, 2077x2895px) Image search: [Google]
0930161341~2.jpg
740KB, 2077x2895px
Started a kik
Tributemasterboi
Send me pics, love feet
>>
File: My girl.jpg (171KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
My girl.jpg
171KB, 2560x1440px
Here's another to get you started she loves it in the ass some one has got to want her other than me
>>
I can also get as many panty pics as you want from her laundry with cream
>>
Bump first tribute gets another picture
>>
File: S1.jpg (875KB, 1317x1993px) Image search: [Google]
S1.jpg
875KB, 1317x1993px
Here's another one to make if worth it
>>
Well, it's the guy from the other thread.

First and foremost, I like her pics. Can't see much but from what I can see, she looks pretty hot.

I don't enjoy sport fucking...I'm the kinda guy that likes to cuddle before, during and after sex. I like going down on a girl and giving her some tongue and she looks like she would be fun for that. The whole time, I'd be thinking about sliding in but I'd really have to fight the urge.

After her first orgasm or so, if I'm lucky, I'd ask her if she was ready...I always use a rubber but other than that, it's her turn to show me what she likes. From behind, cowgirl, missionary, whatever. I like em all. I'd ease on in slow, my sensitive cock feeling how tight and tense she was. Her rubbed pussy would be unique, no 2 are really the same. I really want to go nuts deep but won't until she would let me. I'd short stroke until she let me slide all the way to my warm nuts.

...continued...
>>
Our chests would be pressed together...I could feel her heart beating quick, I would listen to her short, struggling breaths. At this point, I would be feeling her soft, perky titties, I would be rock hard inside her warm pussy.

As I slowly stroke inside her, I would nibble a bit on her ear, gently. I would also smell her hair and her neck...I'd tell her that she smelled good and that she makes me so horny. I'd also ask her if she was OK and if she likes it. (I do this sometimes with my GF when I cradle her in my arms, she goes nuts...)

Now, at this point, if she wanted to, she could probably finish me if I hadn't came earlier in the day. I'd ask her to play with her muscles a bit and squeeze me to try and make me cum. I fucking love that shit.

...continued...
>>
14859264 love it would you be able to do a cock or cum tribute to her pic thanks in advance
>>
>>14859288

That warm, soft, ribbed pussy would be squeezing and trying to milk my cock. I might pull out a few times to change it up but there is no way I would want to stop now. I might stop for a second between strokes...just to feel us both throbbing.

I'd stroke a bit more, maybe taking her from behind bending her over on a bed. To be honest though, I love the feeling of finishing in a girl when she is on her back with her legs around me. At this point, I'd slow way down and tell her she was going to make me cum. I would hold her tight and kiss her a few times on the lips and neck.Her hips, pussy or my rythm alone, I would get to the point of no return. I would look deep into her eyes as she finished me.

Instinctively, I would slide in to my nuts...shooting my warm, sticky cum in her deep. I could feel the condom fill up and I would not pull out a bit until my last spurt.

Still inside her, I would caress and cuddle her for some time. Sometimes it is 20 mins before I pull out and I stay hard and keep stroking a bit. I'd hold her in my arms and probably share some tongue.

After cleaning up, it would be time to find another condom and get back to cuddling again. Depending on the time of day that is. Since it is the weekend, I am waiting for my lovely girl to get off of work so we can start our weekend together. In essence, lots of love making, haha!

Well, that's what I got. I have to go soon but thanks for sharing!
>>
14859334 Thanks man just what I needed she will be home shortly also now I can't wait to come inside her have fun and return the favor with some pics of your girl if you would like
>>
File: S2.jpg (874KB, 1127x2017px) Image search: [Google]
S2.jpg
874KB, 1127x2017px
Last one for the night before I get to be inside of her when she gets home kinda blurry but all i have right now if any one is interested in cucking her please do it now before she gets home I would love one last one thanks!
>>
Someone has to be fapping to her tight pussy and ass don't be afraid to post it guys!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.