[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimder/ craigslist webms and stories. I tried it a couple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1465808130752.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465808130752.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
Grimder/ craigslist webms and stories.

I tried it a couple times and i always love the good head and ive tried sucking dick and it seems like im always grossed out right after were done. Anyone else have fimilar stories? I wouldnt mind swapping stories
>>
>>14772870
Sure I've got one.

Went out of town over the weekend to visit family in another state. Booked a hotel near the airport. One night I had drank a few and came back to my room alone, and found myself looking up CL.

Get to chat with a guy via email, he's coming over in 45 min. Sends me a pic of his dick- turns out he's a black guy, mid 20s, 8" dick and real thick. I'm a fairly straight person save for some shit in middle school, so not sure what to expect.

When he arrives he strips down and I can't help but drop to my knees and put my mouth around that glorious black dick. It's rock hard, harder than I imagined it would be. I'm trying to suck as much as possible but the size isn't something I planned on. After about two minutes I mentally said "fuck it" and tried to gag myself on that cock. Got it almost to the balls before I felt my eyes start to water, but he let out a quivering moan so I realized I need to keep doing it... so I did, deep throating big black cock to make him feel good.

Cont...
>>
This seems like more of a /b/ or /soc/ sort of thing.
>>
>>14772939
After a while he tells me to finish taking off my shorts and boxers. I do it while still licking him up and down. When I'm completely naked I stop and start moving toward the bed bent over. He gets behind me and pulls out some lube. I'm so fucking turned on and it's something I've thought of but never ever did- I'm about to get fucked in the ass by a big beautiful black dick.

He went slow. Pushing the head of his fat cock into me was absolutely shocking. A wave of pain overcame me as he put about a quarter of his length into my ass. Too much... I had to stop him and ask to go even slower, which he did. After about three minutes and more lube later, I felt his body on mine- he was balls deep in me.

Gaining a little speed, he started to pull out and push in again until I whispered for him to fuck me. That's all he needed to hear and sped up his thrusts, pumping my ass like it was good pussy. I grabbed onto the sheets with both hands and buried my face in the pillow as he fucked me. The pain was still there but the pleasure and thrill of what I was doing won me over for at least ten minutes of dick.

I told him I couldn't take anymore and got a washcloth. I wiped his dick down and before he could get up to clean off I started sucking him off again. For some reason I wanted to show him how much of a slut I could potentially be and it paid off. In another five minutes he grabbed his dick and started jacking while I sucked on his nuts. Breathing sped up and before long he shot his load on his chest. I was kind of sad he didn't shoot in my mouth or on my face, but I didn't let that get in the way of my inner slut! I spent the next few minutes licking his ebony body clean and swallowed every bit of his big load I could find.

Cont.
>>
>>14772969
As he lay there on the bed still hard, I crawled on top and sat on his big dick, right up my ass, as deep as I could. I rocked back and forth and bounced on it a little but realized I still wasn't ready to get properly fucked so I got off of him. He got dressed and took off.

The next day I had memories and a hard time walking normally. I'm proud to say I got fucked by a big black cock. The end
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.