[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories of when a girl has either forced or tricked you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1-better-sex-exercises.jpg (39KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
1-better-sex-exercises.jpg
39KB, 636x477px
Stories of when a girl has either forced or tricked you into cumming inside her
>>
Curious so bump
>>
I come from a very wealthy family and make a decent living myself as well. When I was younger, I had issues with certain women who were obviously using me for my wallet and not the rest of me.

One girl, a serious 10/10 who was 5 years older than me made it pretty clear within the first week that she wanted to fuck. She looked like a younger, better Kim Kardashian. 23 year old me was of course down. So we had sex and it was great, but I wore a condom. She would always complain, or use her charm to try to remove it or get me not to use one.

Finally after about 3 weeks of knowing eachother and her constant flirtation (still get hard thinking about her, she knew what she was doing) I was coming in her daily. Long story short, a friend of hers ended up contacting me and letting me know that she just wanted my baby so she could get 18 years of child support. I did not want to believe this but then her friend showed me pictures of this girl, her ex BF and their BABY. Once she got pregnant she left the guy...she had never even told me she had a kid. This girl was trying to make a living getting pregnant by rich guys, fucking horrible.

I stopped seeing her shortly after, never got her pregnant and dodged a bullet.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.