[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone dump some of Velma's stuff from /soc/ or put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: g9Im1Pm.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
g9Im1Pm.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
Can anyone dump some of Velma's stuff from /soc/ or put in on Mega? I had it all saved, but my external HDD died.
>>
>>14697296
I love her fucking voice
>>
>>14697307
Right?! She had so many good videos
>>
there's a bitsync with all her stuff in it
>>
>>14697329
Is it the bitsync from chansluts that has a bunch of girls and is almost 80Gb? because that one has hardly any seeders and I've spent 3 days trying to download it. Is there one with just her?
>>
i downloaded the whole thing. took a week or so, moved just her folder out cause she was the only one i was interested with. Ill see if i can upload it
>>
>>14697336
damn what a work
>>
what's a good upload site?
>>
>>14697368
mediafire still exists
>>
>>14697368
Mega .nz is what everyone usually uses
>>
dropbox is pretty easy
>>
it's uploading. it's almost 1gig so it will take a bit. Im getting ready for a date, so ill post link soon
>>
>>14697384
>>14697296
if this falls through I've got a folder somewhere with most of her older stuff
>>
is there a way with mega to get the link it will have prior to finishing the download? I have to leave in 10 mins
>>
sorry guys. doesn't look like it's gonna be done in time. When i get back ill post the link if the thread is still alive.
>>
>>14697407
how long do we have to keep it alive for?
>>
completely shameless self bump
>>
there's no way this thread will last until anon gets back, if he even uploaded anything. which is kind of disappointing
>>
>>14697462
not with that attitude it won't
>>
>>14697462
What's the time that a post does disappear?
>>
>>14697491
it's not a set time. Threads last until the activity dies out enough that it gets bumped off the bottom of the last page, to make room for new threads
>>
so it could last days, or it could be gone in an hour, depending on how active it is
>>
judging by the amount of activity, im guessing this thread will die pretty soon
>>
>>14697330
>>14697336
>retards can't sync

lol, please stay here lads, leave my board alone :D
>>
unless you pay for sync you have to sync the whole folder, you can't pick and choose what you want
>summerfags think they know everything
>>
there's some of her on motherless. but it's only like 80 pics. she has a lot more than that, but 80 is a decent start if your whole folder got erased
>>
File: kek.jpg (94KB, 1275x585px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
94KB, 1275x585px
>>14697656
>you can't pick and choose what you want

holy retardation...

kys fucking /b/tard
>>
I will do exactly that.
If you can explain how the ignore list works
>>
amazed at the fact that this hasn't 404'd
>>
>>14697829
what
it's /r/
how fast do you think things 404 here
this doesn't need to be bumped every 20 minutes
it doesn't even need to be bumped every 3 hours
fuck given what time it is in the USA it probably doesn't need to get bumped for another 5 right now
>>
>>14697905
>this
It's /r/
shit lasts forever on here. it's not like /b/ or /soc/ where everything gets pruned or hits the bump limit in 2 hours
>>
>>14697829
>newfag
>>
sorry guys, i had to leave earlier, here's the link. BTW the date didn't go that great lol. mega.nz \ #!WIZFVQhK
>>
>>14697933
>mega.nz \ #!WIZFVQhK
sorry to hear about the date. it says you need a decryption key to download the files
>>
>>14697935
i didn't add an encryption to it. I never used mega lemme look
>>
lU1M0nLEYxsSTjTjKKTGTGTfOQla36SKGwbuAVHeIwA

werid it requires a key but apparently that's it
>>
and it's even zipped to download faster? Anon you are my hero
>>
>>14697944
She's the best ever. It would be a shame to keep her all to myself lol
>>
>>14697947
I'm glad to see others agree. On behalf of OP, anons, and lurkers everywhere, I thank you
>>
I wish i could have gotten it posted prior to leaving. I know it seemed like i was being a dick and not uploading, but i was stoked to finally have the stuff people requested. It's even got a voocaroo of her. That accent, that face, i think she's the next ex wife lol
>>
>>14697955
Velma is perfection
>>
File: 1373387708297.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1373387708297.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
I think Boxxy just lost queen to Velma
>>
File: image_31 (4).jpg (259KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_31 (4).jpg
259KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>14697971
Boxxy was queen? wow I've been gone for a while. last time I was here Aus was queen. but people were also talking about their fingerboxes then
>>
>>14697981
Nope, Velma is queen and fingerbox
>>
>>14697933
>>14697939
give this man a prize
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.