[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /r/, I need help finding the name of this girl. She's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: needsauce.jpg (88KB, 524x934px) Image search: [Google]
needsauce.jpg
88KB, 524x934px
Alright, /r/, I need help finding the name of this girl. She's been posted in /b/ and /gif/ a few times but I never caught her name. Apparently she did a series of videos on her YouTube channel talking about her journey to get a breast reduction or something like that. I tried searching by this picture but of course I get nothing back.
>>
>>14689030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMi01GrWdU
>>
>>14689065

Much appreciated good denizen

I know she did it for health reasons, but it always makes me a little sad to see a reduction like this. Her body shape is literal perfection with a 7-8/10 face and she has to fuck with it.

I just hope that either someone got to enjoy those baby feeders pre-surgery or that she got a halfway decent surgeon that kept the scarring to a minimum.
>>
>>14689699
>literal perfection

Scratch that. Forgot she doesn't have much of an ass to speak of but at least she could work on that. So maybe a 7-8/10 all around with a manageable chance of making it to 9-9.5/10.

Still a tragedy either way
>>
>>14689708
Who the fuck cares. 30 seconds into the video you can see she's a self absorbed twat. Oh look at me, look at my tits, look I'm not fat. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>14689699
Well she was apparently 16 presurgery, that's old enough for someone to enjoy them.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 196x257px
>>14689759
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.