[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[PACYOA] Operation "Seadogs 2"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Airdid Hussein Spritna...

That is a name that was a household name in Somalia before suitfall. And now that Somalia is more or less the same lawless place that makes no difference now. Hanse has taken you all 4 miles away from from the old UN airbase the warlord has taken over. Just shy of 10 RNG and away from anything antimissile defenses can't handle at the coast of the city. The target being the air base at the other end of the city that.... Is pretty much emptied by the spread rumors of an attack that was to be today. Futher mission info to be posted as the boats head towards the beach and docks.

>mission starts in 30 min.
>6 slots and new players get in first, 5 claimed in the discord chat,
>>
Due to no satellites being in space we are of course still using old world cached photos. The target being the the old UN airbase at the other end of the city that will be shown in the next image. After suitfall, Airdid took over the base with is own suits to rule over the city with an iron fist.
>>
Now as most of you might know this is a retaliatory strike for the piracy Airdid took part of against AC shipping. So we will accept nothing less then complete destruction and preferred capture of Airdid. This is the last known photo of the base. Expect larger and firmer resistance as hanse contacts feed us live info while you are on site. Expect old world and new suit built planes and tanks to be resisting you. All most likely drones except for a few human pilots in the new age planes.

Now is the time to report status checks before the boats hit the shoes are the gray union base area pilots. Command over.
>>
http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Raving_Wolf
"Raving Wolf reporting in."
>>
>>995707
"Ryman here. Everything *seems* okay." something clattering behind him is audible over the mic. "Seems okay."

http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Mecoptera
>>
File: firefox_2016-12-31_17-57-51.png (832KB, 1056x530px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-12-31_17-57-51.png
832KB, 1056x530px
Tokama silently sits in the driver seat of his car-shaped suit, the Accellor, waiting to take it out for a spin on the base
http://pastebin.com/L1zuGHgh
>>
>>995717
"Yikes what's up with that sound?"
>>995720
"Sweet"
>>
http://pastebin.com/1TYPTyRA
Vanguard was running system checks idly while awaiting landfall, it took a short bit for them to reply.
"Vanguard here. Systems Green. Atleast, for now."
>>
http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Intersect%20Thunderbolt

Intersect Thunderbolt stands still as a statue on one of the boats. Insude the mecha, its pilot stares at the shoreline though his HUD, managing to look both blankfaced and unimpressed
>>
>>995722
"It's fine." Ryman replies, hurriedly. A whining sound grows into the sound of electrical arcing. "Probably".
>>
File: bt7274_01_copy.0.jpg (607KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bt7274_01_copy.0.jpg
607KB, 1500x2000px
>>995717
"Ryman, what's up with your mic?"

"This reminds me, we're going to need to formulate a plan of attack."
>>
File: eternal void.png (237KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
eternal void.png
237KB, 512x480px
>>995707
http://pastebin.com/2AqzvH4n
"I guess I'm ready, if everyone else is ready."
>>
>>995748
>Thank god I'm a bio mech.
>>
>>995716
>>995717
>>995720
>>995724
>>995747
>>995753

And 6. alright this should do. Checking all builds now.
>>
>>995752
Metallic thunking acting as the precursor to Ryman's reply. "Nothing! I've fixed it..." The mic shorts out for a second, only to quickly come back. "Vögeln... Okay! I fixed it." There was a concerning pause "Percussive maintenance."
>>
>>995777
Vanguard could be heard sighing audiably, before formulating a response to the situation.
"As long as you're fully operational, then we're good. Let's not lose anyone on this mission."

"Unless anyone objects, I will be taking field command for this mission."
>>
>>995753
http://pastebin.com/ALgrKV2g
>Forgot to add suit type
>>
As the boats churn on the slight waves of the coast the text of regional command comes though on your huds.

Alright landfall in less then 1 min. Counter starts now. From the lack of fire and the seeming fleeing of civs we can assume only the military being left for a fight with dedicated resources are left. Hanse spies have tracked Airdid to this base after landing in that drop pod, so we have no reason to chase the small forces and city state. So assume once you get near enough to strike, or strike at all that they will return fire. As always it's better to attack even with limited intel then defending with less.

As the timer reaches 0 the top of the ships open and the doors spread wide. Showing the beach before the main airport of the city. The airbase see able by tall forts at the other end of the city. Planes, tanks, and a armored walls spanning the lightly enhanced air base. The wrecks of some of the pirated ships nearby showing their hulls being used as walls or barriers. There are no suits in sight, but those ships didn't get their themselves.
>>
>>995826

>mission start!
>>
>>995747

Also I see you are not on the IRC. You could join the group on the rizon IRC #ACHQ
>>
Rolled 4, 35, 78, 69, 35, 50 = 271 (6d100)

>>995829
Ryman's sensors begin to warm up as they hit the beach as his back ramp disgorges his four heavies, that plod through the mist kicked up by the Mecoptera's fans.

>Roll to scan Thermal, Radar, Hawkeye, ASS
>Rolling to scan on Terminal for open networks
>Rolling to drop spy on anything I can

"Offering commander handshake, link up."

>Offering commander link to all suits.
>>
>>995837
>+/-15 to hacking/scanning
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>Activates thermal, 5 point tech penalty
>>995837
>Accepts commander link
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>995826
"Well I see some stuff over there. Tanks and planes seems to be in over there."
Turning on BIS, and checking out what the tanks and planes look like.
>ASS to check the planes and tanks
>>995837
>Accepting commander link
>>
Rolled 81, 81 = 162 (2d100)

>>995826
Tokama drives right out of the boat and onto the beach, sand kicking up behind his wheels, and preparing to do a scan, primarily for any enemy fortification in and around the base.
He speaks in a heavy engrish accent "So, what's the pran here?"
>>995837
>Link accepted

>Activate ASS, Hawkeye
>+/- 5 TECH penalty
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>995837
Vanguard accepts the handshake, linking through Ryman's fortress.
>Commander links to all suits.

>Rolling to scan Tremorsense

"We seem clear so far, move up and keep it slow. Tokama, move ahead of us as scout. Be cautious."
>>
"I'll stick around in the back until something pops up, don't want to get an IED to the face again."
>>
>>995882
>+/- 5 TECH Bonus
>>
>>995785
The dark red heavyweight suit steps ontovthe beach, in no hurry to go anywhere for the moment. It nods in Vanguard's direction.
"If you're in charge, just tell me what you need me to do."
>link accepted
>>
>>995898
"Take up a frontal position, if we get into trouble from the airbase you'll be taking pointman."

>>995839
"Ryman, take up the right flank, keep an eye out from the city in case of ambush."

>>995887
"Wolf, you can take middleground."

>>995804
"Take the front-left, keep the left flank safe and help take point."

>>995720
"Continue with scouting, priority is the HVT. Preferably alive."

"I will stick at the back and provide cover with my rifle, I'm currently 80 metres back and airborne."
>>
>>995837

Thermal, while turning on fine, starts to flicker and turn everything purple after a moment of scanning. It reverts after a moment as your other systems focus on the city with your equipment. The city in it's entirety in your sights. You can sense multiple contacts of tanks in the city between you and the airfield. If you all stepped forward they would have had a chance to shoot at you. Hawk eye and ASS show sticky mines at the edge of the base at the main entrance with circling old world f10s, a few stolen A10s, and a few attack helis hiding behind wrecks ready to lift behind cover.

Your comms hacking attempts, while more like honest radio jumping, latches onto a bouncing signal used by what you assume is the enemy. "Enemy forces have landed and are preparing to assault. Tank squads ready in the central army base and prepare the artillery strike when they hit the sweet zone. over."

You also learn the Showed planes are UAV controlled.

>>995844

The giant fort sees into the town, Seeing a few humans moving in the distance between houses and open areas father to the east of the city. Some seem to be gathering in a square with some other heat sources. Some of them look like fires?

>>995856

The planes in the air seem to be active old world planes F10s or standard jet fighters of the old days. They have sidewinders and active guns.

>>995869

At the city level height you see the area is clear, no mines, no civs, all clear driving.

>>995882

As the sensing pound rings though the dirt the local fuzzy area is shown though the san-oh. Well you know there is no man made weapons near you though.

>>995898
checked.
>>
>>995921

>Also if the command link is accepted assume everyone sees everyone else's results.
>>
>>995839
"Everyone, slow your advance but keep moving. Ryman, I can see artillery and tanks in position at the east Military base. I need Hawkeye and ASS on the base so I can get a clear shot on them. I want you to enter seige mode and open fire on them. I will mark the beginning of the barrage with two solar rifle shots."

>>995720
Drifter, activate camoflage and get ahead, watch out for the mines and any potential scanning.
>>
>>995916
>>995921
>>995958
"Ryokai. Going out."
Tokama gives his car a boost with his manuevering rockets, and with enough acceleration he blazes with speed, intending to scout the entire city with minimal conflict. To make sure of this, he activates his cloak.
>Scout wherever I can go across the city in one turn (12 speed should cover it nicely)
>Activate Camoflauge, trying not to get within hearing range of the attackers or any mines.
>>
Rolled 4, 86 = 90 (2d100)

>>995962
>also roll hawkeye and ASS again, good scouts gotta do that kind of thing.
>>
Rolled 37, 73, 88, 60, 22 = 280 (5d100)

The Mecoptera's fans cut off with a start, dropping the titanic mech into the sand, it's stabilizers digging into the soft sand of the beach.

Ryman stares at the Artillery on his screens. "Pfft. Amateurs."

>Entering siege mode
>Rolling to fire stinger
>Rolling for drones to fire indiscriminately into the airborne drones. (x4)

+5 to com
>>
Rolled 7, 83, 50, 2, 14, 49 = 205 (6d100)

>>995921
"Fucking FINALLY."
>Activates Jump-jets
Raving Wolf leaps into the air, arcing across the city before landing heavily with a massive thud near the artillery position.
"Say hi to my fist fuckers!"
Raving Wolf then proceeds to bring the smackdown to the artillery.
>dex rolls for attacks first 2 power fist, last 4 particle blades.
-31 dex bonus to melee
>>
Rolled 29, 72 = 101 (2d100)

>>995972
Vanguard is taken aback by Ryman's disregard of the plan, but soon recovers from that and takes aim with their Solar Rifle.

>Rolling to fire Solar Rifle. (x2)
>>
>>995991
>+10 to COM Roll
>>
Rolled 26, 36, 80, 53, 83, 89, 30, 83, 46, 62 = 588 (10d100)

>>995916
"That sounds good."
>>995921
"Well, let's not waste any time. Let's get moving guys."

Basilius said as he started to run towards the base, with the intent end whatever seems to be hostile.
>10 power fists
>-42 Dex
>>
>>995983
>landed behind artillery if possible
>>
>>995962

Activating camo and rockets Drifter wheels into the city. Causing light shock-waves as he drives though the city. As he neared the center of the city noticing the city seemed to be abandoned as a whole, his ASS warned him that there was a mined area around the center of the city next to the artillery set in the center of the city.

>>995964

As he activates his hawkeye he almost fails to take a turn and almost slams into a building. Instead skidding to a stop. ASS however did it's job and saw the mines and IEDs in the center of the town near the camoed troops, but drifter knows he cannot get his max speed in this city.

>>995972

The stinger fires near the center of town. Missing only slightly and showing them they are found. However they seem to be responding slowly to turn and fire.

The drones however do fire and hit a plane. Reading one plane out of the 5 showing black smoke and losing height.

>4 F10s left planes left, and 4 A10s

>>995983

However their scramble to turn their guns meets little success under this assault. Mercs and pirates running if not firing as the wolf smashes the turning tanks. At this range you notice the flaming mass that was in the thermal was a catapult holding flaming biomass set to fire. However all the crews have left under the assault.

>One tank does turn before being smashed and does fire! Dodge or block once!

>>995991

That flaming mass was soon however hit and was vaporized by a good hit.

>>995995

Moving towards the airbase bas barrels though every building in his way. Creating a straight line halfway though the city to the airbase. He is halfway there and will be at the base limits next turn.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>996033
>if i cant dodge it i use point barrier
>-39 dex bonus to dodging
>>
Rolled 66, 4, 28, 8, 69 = 175 (5d100)

>>996033
Ryman's drones don't even pause their torrent of lead as the Mecoptera's main gun swings around to fire an airburst round at the incoming aircraft

>Rolling to fire stinger
>Rolling for drones to fire indiscriminately into the airborne drones. (x4)

+5 to com
>>
>>996033
"Wait, I need some stuff."
Basilius said as he went to grab nearby power poles, and put them into his bay's storage.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>996042
"Wolf, chase down the rest of the Artillery for a short distance, if you can finish them off, do so. Then head for the Airbase."

>>995837
"Ryman, I give up with you. Just be useful with that artillery, eh?"

>>995720
"Drifter, loop around and flank the airbase from the east."

>>995747
"Intersect, group on me. We're heading straight for the Airbase."

"I'll be moving in now."
Vanguard shot forward at full speed towards the airbase, attempting to fire upon one or two aircraft if the first went down.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>996059
>Second Solar Rifle attack, other post was first attack

>Both have +10 COM
>>
>>996052
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>996052
>>
Rolled 99, 35 = 134 (2d100)

>>996059
Intersect Thunerbolt obediently falls in alongside Vanguard, keeping pace easily. The suit lashes out with its blade at any aircraft it passes along its path.

>blade
>blade
>-20 dex
>>
>>996033
>>996059
Tokama catches a cold sweat after almost hitting that building. Upon hearing the orders from Vanguard he spins his car around a few times before heading to the base, flanking it's east side. The only thing he knows he can do is get right into the base and capture the target.

>Flank the base on it's east
>Try and enter the base, hoping to look for Airdid
>>
Rolled 99, 82, 61, 73, 60, 60 = 435 (6d100)

>>996059
Hopping over the minefield Ravig Wolf prsues the fleeing artillery, literally smashing the vehicles with his fists as he catches them.
>melee attacks in same order
>-31 bonus to melee
>>
>>996097
>*Raving Wolf you fucktards.
>>
File: DSC_6435a2[1].jpg (229KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6435a2[1].jpg
229KB, 1600x1063px
>>996042

As the point barrier flickers the wolf dodges by rising his body with his legs. The shot going off into the distance.

>>996046

As the stinger fires and the drones fire no shots connect and being so close. One heavy drone however misfires and jams. shutting off as it whines to a stop.

>>996052
>>996074
>>996083
(Told Bas to roll for his collection.)
You have collected

11 Telephone poles!
>>996059
>>996066

Getting halfway to the base, firing at planes in the air. Hitting a A10 with a solar rifle.

>4 F10s and 3 A10s left.

>>996089

Waving your blades about as you move forward you encounter a system failure and scratch vanguard. Instead of hitting him you hit that drone that shut down. Jamming the body on your blade.

>>996090

As you flank the base in camo you notice the mines in you ASS. Seeing the attack helis behind the ship cover you circle around the back of the base. You stop just at the outskirts of the base. You notice that there are no tanks, only empty buildings surrounding the solo runway with a connected hangar and command tower. It seems everything is focused out to the sea and the suits.

>>996097
>>996100
RAGING WOLF follows after the fleeing soldiers and turns wrecks into graves. However the fort slips on a corpse and looks foolish for a moment before noticing the power to his power fist stops and it loses it's EMP ability.

>EASY TECH TO FIX.
>>
>>996119
>Fuck you is RAVING WOLF
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>996119
>>996123
RAVING WOLF attempts to fix his fist.
>>
>>996131
>5 point tech penalty FUUU
>>
>>996119
Thunderbolt awkwardly dislodges the drone from his blade.
"Whoops."
>>
>>996131
>>996136
"Shit!"
RAVING WOLF attempts kinetic repairs before realizing that he might break his fist even more.
He then breaks out the repair gel to fix it.
>Repair Gel used. PF back online.
>>
Rolled 17, 100 = 117 (2d100)

"Requesting artillery or explosives on that Hangar before they deploy more units."

Vanguard, still moving for the base, opens fire on the aircraft taking off, and a shot at the hangar, especially any explosives inside of it.

>Rolling to fire Solar Rifle (x2)
>Reload
>+10 COM
>>996046
"If you're not busy, I need you to focus fire with your artillery on the Hangar."

>>996074
"Get into the Base, help find the target."

>>996090
"Same for you, Drifter. Preferably alive."

>>996042
"Wolf, cover our backs while we move in, you're closest to the City right now."
>>
>>996119
>>996161
"Alright, this should do for now then."
Basilius said as he went to run towards the base and look around for the guy.
>>
Rolled 53, 89, 74, 46, 3, 84, 20 = 369 (7d100)

>>996143
"Oh... mein gott..." Ryman pauses for second. "You are paying for that."
>>996161
"I have an absolutely HILARIOUS idea." Ryman said over the mic to Vanguard. "You want some more guns, mein kamaraden?"

>Deploying scavenger drones
>Trying to staple any guns nearby onto Vanguard with the scavengers (4 rolls)
>Rolling to hack 3 A-10s

+/- 15 to hacking, +/- 5 to other tech rolls
>>
>>996161
Picking up a broken artillery wreck RAVING WOLF moves to the back of the team, and then begins crunching his new bat into a more suit-able shape.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>996119
Tokama follows suit, bashing through the fence, into the base. He ignores the hangar for now, that's the least of his concern, he just needs to find that damn African pirate. He prepares another ASS to try and find the target's exact location.
>Breach into the base
>Roll ASS, intended to find Airdid
>+/- 5 tech penalty
>>
>>996131

And Raving wolf fails. I bet Raging wolf would have done fine. : ^ )

>The joke is now complete.

>>996143

Noted.

>>996144
Noted.

>>996161

At this range you have to fire thought a ship hull to hit the hangar. However to don't care and shoot at one. When you do so however it goes though the hull and hits the center of the darkness of the hangar. Causing an explosion an a puff of a fireball to blow out the hangar. The F10 that was taxing out to become part of said fireball.

There is a rumble from the explosion of the intact hangar that can be felt to all around the base.

However the flying planes above the base turn and fly towards you! All 4 F10s fire their sidewinders at you!

>dodge or block 3 times!

>>996166

Repairing both tanks, but only able to weld one tank that can fire once and has to be reloaded, Ryman turns to the planes and tries to take control. One plane shows up on your hud, however you somehow forward a A10s command though one of your drones, and it's autocannons fires point blank at your hull! Doing 1 dam and not responding to commands!

That is addition to 1 helicopter firing on you!

>Dodge or block 2 times!
>14/15 hp!

>>996167

Holding a loaded, but broken howitzer barrel first, Wolf meets at the base to have 2 helis fire on him!

>2 dodges!

>>996165

As you run towards the base, and fly over the mines, the 6 helicopters behind the wrecks turn and fire at the flying purple robot!

>Dodge 2 attacks times!

>>996143

Stepping into the base the last heli fires on you too!

1 dodge or block!

>>996183

Drifter takes this moment to rush into the command tower as the chaos starts. When he breaks into what his now patchy ASS shows was a sealed hatch, the ground begins to shake as the entire airfield starts to rip itself from the ground and rise. Drifter closing the door behind him as he regains his balance in what he thought was the base of the command tower. As the entirety of base rises to show a zeppelin base.

>POST 1/2
>DO NOT POST!
>>
File: mVRgjHs[1].jpg (102KB, 850x499px) Image search: [Google]
mVRgjHs[1].jpg
102KB, 850x499px
>>996226

As the base rises to about 100 feet radio comms start to flare.

"Well well well. We meet again AC. Still going after an honest pirate are we? Well this time I am in control of something I understand, and this time my allies will show you that Africa will be the source of the powerful PIRATE NATION!"

As his says pirate station sections of the blimp open to show.... 12 Sexy Light suits with black paint. launching from the sides! They take defensive positions around the blimp as it starts to slowly move away from you all! Striking a group pose above the ship they shout over comms: "Black sky pirates strike force GO!"
>>
>>996259

>That was post 2/2
We however have a player backing out. And might have a part 2.
>>
>>996261

It is confirmed there will be a part 2 and there will be a pause until then.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

(Bump roll)

>>996166
"Bullshit, it got in my way."

>>996226
A sudden warning light flashes, catching the pilot's attention. The suit raises its arms in front of itself to try and block the impact.

>block
>2 heavy shields
>-20 dex, -10 com
>>
Bump since part 2 is today.
>>
>>1022371
What time?
>>
>>1022630

Seems to be now honestly.
>At this time we seem to be missing Ryman and will have a person stepping in.
>Zulu please post your build.
>EVERYONE CAN POST NOW.
>>
>>996259
>Points at his GI patch.
>>
>>1022739
>Also another player will be joining.
>Redneck post your build as well.
>>
>>996259
>>1022739
"Kuso! What fuck is going on out there?" Tokama speaks through the radio.
Finding no other option, he proceeds, driving to the command door.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.