[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doll Shop Quest - 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 18

File: dsq.png (550KB, 850x828px) Image search: [Google]
dsq.png
550KB, 850x828px
What happened thread 1: You started off with Akira, your bashful Bodyguard-tier Doll assistant. You've met up with your childhood friend Mary and your bro, Bruno. You've earned some cash as well from doing some jobs, which you've invested into buying studying material and business casual clothing. You've also just made out with Akira after being drunk at a Karaoke with your friends.

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Doll%20Shop

---

You woke up the next morning, with a massive headache. Hangover. You could vaguely remember how you had made out with Akira, to then make your way back to bed, make out some more, then sleep.

You looked to your side to find her feet sticking out of the blanket, and then further down, on the other side, her head, deep asleep.

---

You had gotten another job in your inbox, and you had confirmed to come over to their house that evening, leaving you with time to make use of until then. The job was for a guy who had a depressed doll, apparently, and if possible, he wanted nothing of her changed - yet he wanted her to feel better again. You weren't a psychologist or anything, but you figured you could at least give it a go, with him asking you to go check on her and all.

You continued to study your basic Doll Vet e-book course and not really enjoying having to read what anal prolapse was all about. But it happened sometimes to dolls, when their lower muscles aren't strong enough. Doll technology was still imperfect, and a Doll herself was made from several transplants from different organ farms, so a few times, some flaws occurred.

The idea of going to the mall again crossed your mind. You had more cash, so you could buy more stuff, plus you would run out of food eventually. It would be nice to cash in those government coupons for a bunch of free food. But thinking of having to deal with Akira going to the growth alley of the Doll store and mull over her flat chest made you sigh. You knew that she was 'born' with that complex - it was just part of her personality. However, you hadn't decided yet how to deal with it, and you would really like to before going to the shopping center again. You looked to your side, finding her laid down in your bed, hugging a pillow, sleeping.

>Don't ask her if she wants to have her psyche changed, and remove her breast complex without her knowing.
>Ask her if she wants to have that part of her personality removed. If she says yes, remove (or lower) her complex accordingly.
>Commit to not changing that aspect of her. Things like this shouldn't be altered by force.

Then?

>Go to the Mall ($650 available)
>Continue to study your Doll Vet e-book and learn more.
>Play an online game. You knew that Bruno, your gaming bro, was often online at this time.

>Write in.
>>
>>962927
>>Commit to not changing that aspect of her. Things like this shouldn't be altered by force.
>Study the Doll Vet stuff.
>>
>>962927
>Ask her if she wants to have that part of her personality removed. If she says yes, remove (or lower) her complex accordingly.

>Thread autosaging
You know you have like a week left before it archives, right?
>>
>>962927
>Play an online game. You knew that Bruno, your gaming bro, was often online at this time.
>>
>>962927
>Commit to not changing that aspect of her. Things like this shouldn't be altered by force.

>>
>>962927
>>Commit to not changing that aspect of her. Things like this shouldn't be altered by force.
>>
>>962927
>Ask her if she wants that part of her personality removed or lessened

but
>Write in : remove her preprogrammed disposition towards the complex first to see how she feels about having it vs not having it.

Assuming I am recalling correctly and good old dad made her this way on purpose.

then

>Study more.
>>
>>962934
>You know you have like a week left before it archives, right?

Yes, but I prefer to make a new thread for the sake of visibility, especially with a new quest like this.
>>
>>962959
It's always good to get more people in.
>>
>>962927
>>
>>962927
>First message Bruno that we would be online later and would like to party up when we do.
>>
>>962927
>>
So do dolls have some attributes/personality which are learned and some which are locked in by software? and if they have a combination of those things, can we just get in there and set which are which?
>>
>>962927

>>
>>962927
>>
>>962927
Also

>Ask her if she wants to change it

Second this >>962958
modifications of the first part

then

>play games with Bruno, we could use some relaxation.
>>
>>962927
>>
>>962927
>>
>>962927
>Ask her if she wants to have that part of her personality removed.
>>
>>962927
>>
>>962927
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>Tell the weeb she is unfixable, and will gladly take it off of his hands for a small fee
>Go to the Mall; Check Bulletin Boards for any Doll deals
>>
Why don't people want to change the complex?
>>
>>963053
Her Freedoms
>>
>>963053
My reasoning is that I don't think we should go poking around and changing her preferences. There are natural ways to mitigate complexes like that. Even just building her self-confidence up would help.
>>
>>963053
Well the commit not to change it option is just not to do it by force and doesn't rule out just convincing her otherwise or her allowing us to change it.

I can get behind that, even if it is a harmful behavior.

As for whatever portion of people actually want to turn our waifubait assistant into a big tit bimbo I have no idea why.
>>
>>963065
Er, potentially harmful. At the very least there's some emotional distress from her complex.

Thanks dad.
>>
>>963065
Not big tit bimbo. But if she wants B+ C or so who are we to say no?
>>
>>963063

But that's why there are accesses to the preferences, so that they can quickly and easily be changed. We don't have to go through a therapeutic method, we can just remove the complex and just give her self esteem a boost while we're in there.
>>
>>963071

Given that she wants what she is programmed to want and we are now her programmer we have plenty of room to say no
>>
>>963084
One moment it's they're essentially people. Now it's 'let's just program out those desires.'
>>
>>963077
>>963084
You shouldn't go rooting around in somebody else's brain unless you have to.
>>
>>963094

Where did I say that they are essentially people?

>>963096

But that's what the Dolls are designed for, customization
>>
>>963114
We did last thread if I recall correctly it was a vote.
>>
People have issues too, only we don't fix them via an options menu because unfortunately we do not have options menus.
>>
File: colorist marketing.jpg (645KB, 1208x680px) Image search: [Google]
colorist marketing.jpg
645KB, 1208x680px
>>963040
>Also. Take said Doll and set up the rental doll business.
>>
>>963120

Yeah. When we were asked to say what we think about dolls to our friend wanting to buy a doll, consensus was to have our main character say that they are pretty much people.
>>
>>963114
Consider for a moment just how similar to people they are. They're virtually lab-grown humans, just with a cybernetic brain. The MC has even said that they're basically human.
>>
>>963120

Ah, one of the first ones in the thread right? Where Mary asked if they were people?
>>
>>963114
>Where did I say that they are essentially people?
When we were out on our first job.

> But that's what the Dolls are designed for, customization
It is about identity. People are made up of flaws as well. Getting rid of them isn't necesarily bad but it is essentially changing who someone is and should only be done with sufficient consideration.
>>
>>963135

They're highly programmed computers sitting in an organic framework that we can easily access and mess around with, specially made for people to be able to shape them how they see fit. Akira only cares about her breasts because our Father programmed her to care about them so why continue to let her be saddled with an inferiority complex that wasn't hers in the first place when we can easily remove it
>>
>>962927
>Play an online game.
>>
>>963177
>wasn't hers in the first place
We all internalize a lot of stupid shit from society and people around us. Yes directly programming shit into her is a lot more direct but ideas that make up your identity coming from a foreign source isn't new.
>>
>>963177
You knew that she was 'born' with that complex - it was just part of her personality.

First off, do you even read the posts? And secondly, it's already been decided that they're more person than computer. The base of their brain is organic for fuck's sake. Do you have any sense of morality at all? Or does it stop with naturally-conceived humans?
>>

>>
File: anime41_zpseb698475.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
anime41_zpseb698475.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
You made a fist, and decided to commit to not changing that part of her through force. It wasn't something that should be done. You looked at her sleeping, and nodded to yourself with confidence. So it had to be.

You continued off studying your Doll Vet book, learning about vaginal prolapses this time, and other problems related to the doll's body being unable to hold itself together.

Soon, you had to wake up Akira, and you both got dressed and ready to go.

---

You arrived to the guy's - Antonio's - apartment. It was a fairly simple place, just like yours. He was clad in a waiter's suit, and he was actually a really good-looking man. Tall, broad shoulders, great face. He didn't look like the typical Doll owner.

"Hey, thank you for coming, Blake." he said, with a slight latino accent, and you shook hands. "My Doll, Juana... She's depressed, as you know. I wondered if you could help with her... Condition."

You nodded, and turned to see a white-haired maid seated on the sofa, twiddling her thumbs.

"Why are you depressed?" you asked her.

"...I want to have children." the doll admitted.

You turned to Antonio. Dolls couldn't have children. Human birth through a chimera like this had so many legal and ethical problems that all Dolls were made sterile. A Doll hasn't gone through the same decade and a half development process that a human woman goes through to develop what's needed for pregnancy. They were just a bunch of organs placed together in a way that worked pretty well - but not well enough to give a human baby a proper pregnancy. But it was possible though, with a Uterus transplant. Doing something like that was very difficult though.

So typically, Dolls aren't interested in pregnancy. Antonio's Doll must've been made differently though. Asking him why he made her so was moot question - of course his Doll has everything he wants her to have.

"You know that Dolls can't give birth, right?" you told him.

"Yeah, I know." he said. "But can you change that?"

You blinked and looked at him for a moment. This guy was really uninformed. "No, I can't." you replied. "Because it's illegal."

The Doll put her hands into her face and started to weep profusely.

"Awh, man, now she's crying..." Antonio pointed out. "Uh. Let's go to the Kitchen better."

---
(cont)
>>
"So, what can you do, man?" he asked. "Is there anything you can do to make her happy again? But... I don't want her changed, ok? I want her to still be my Juana. I'll do whatever it takes."

You just stood here. You didn't know what to do - he was asking for something impossible here. You can't magically make her un-depressed without tampering with her mind. What else were you supposed to do?

"You've got to help me, man. I hate seeing Juana like this." Antonio insisted.

"Can I check her mental stats? No alterations, just plugging in and seeing what's up." you asked.

"Yeah. No problem." he replied.

>Plug into Juana and make it so that she can't be depressed anymore due to her pregnancy concerns (or remove her desire to be pregnant entirely). Lie and act as needed to hide that you've done that.
>Explain the whole Doll pregnancy problem in full detail to Juana and Antonio, and why there is nothing that can be done.
>Begin an endeavor to give Juana a uterus transplant to make her able to conceive (despite it being illegal).

>Write in
>>
>>963231
>Explain the whole Doll pregnancy problem in full detail to Juana and Antonio, and why there is nothing that can be done.
>>
>>963231
>Suggest adoption as an alternative to a risky and illegal surgery.

Man, the implications here are all kinds of frightening.
>>
>>963231
It would be far easier to just adopt a kid and program in some childcare information.
That being said
>>
>>963231
>Write in
Get a fucking puppy or something.

Do we sell child-like dolls?
>>
Have you considered surrogacy? A pet even?
>>
>>963231
>>Begin an endeavor to give Juana a uterus transplant to make her able to conceive (despite it being illegal).
>Also Program her to be -0.1% less depressing
>>
>>963207

A Doll being "born" involves uploading a computer program designed by humans, rewriting that program is an action well within the bounds of reason.

As far as morality is concerned either we are free and able to make what changes we want to Dolls because they're designed for that process and are not invested in those choices or, alternately, the society we live in is currently enslaving and torturing on a regular and casual basis sapient beings and we should be using everything within our power to get Dolls full legal rights and protections just like any other humans.
>>
>>963250
Yeah I thought about adoption but then remembered that the whole reason for dolls is because no-one is having them.

Oh, we could suggest to hire a surrogate mother!
>>
>>963231
>>Begin an endeavor to give Juana a uterus transplant to make her able to conceive (despite it being illegal).
>>
>>963231
>Write In - Tell them to adopt.
>>
>>963231
>>
We should ask the guy if he even wants kids.
>>
>>963268
>or, alternately, the society we live in is currently enslaving and torturing on a regular and casual basis sapient beings and we should be using everything within our power to get Dolls full legal rights and protections just like any other humans.

That's the thing though, we aren't in a position where we can really do anything yet. We are a literal nobody in the world of Doll-related business, all we've done so far is play IT guy for customers. It's pretty obvious that the society we live in is fucked up, and while the right thing to do would be campaign for Doll rights, we just aren't there yet.
>>
>>963280
This.
>>
>>963272
You would think in a society that's worried about declining population, their fuckbots would have the ability to get knocked up and pump kids out.
>>
>>963268
That is a false dilemma and shitty rationalization. The first option is a strawman which lacks empathy and the second is obvious but difficult because people are lazy and selfish.
>>
>>963280
>>963285
>>963253
>>963250
>>963246
>>963241
Cuckoldry. We got customers to provide for and we REFUSE the right to service? No, we gotta do this, for the money. If we aren't willing to take those risks, we can't be at the top of the game.
>>
>>963329
Why, is more people better?
>>
>>963231
>Begin an endeavor to give Juana a uterus transplant to make her able to conceive (despite it being illegal).
>>
>>963336
fuck off namefag.
>>
>>963336
Fuck off.
>>
>>963336
Thing is the government is providing pretty much all of life's necessities, so there aren't many incentives to get dosh. Besides getting doll modifications and tools.
>>
>>963336
I think you misunderstand our motives, we are trying to be a shaping part of culture shift, not just some random rich asshole.
>>
>>963359
Thing is. We need dosh to set up businesses, rentals, all that. We must stay ahead of the game even with the legal implications.
>>
>>963362
How is it possible? When we're so no name schmuck who accepts government handouts. We're no better than Dolls, but this time we require gibsmedat when we can work ourselves.
>>
>>963231

It could also serve as an experiment to see if Dolls can handle pregnancy and if the instinct in their brains can give them maternal instinct, or it is another service we can provide by programming mother routines in their brains.
>>
>>963341
Well, like I said, the population is declining, especially in Japan and their only method is bring in immigrants and give them fuckbots to keep them happy. Thing is, the population is also declining everywhere else so eventually, there will be a slow of immigrants. Easy way to fix it is to give the fuckbots uteri and tell the immigrants to go wild and have more citizens for the country. They're already taking care of life's necessities, with food coupons, free rent and shit like that. You just need to worry about your luxuries and shit at that point.
>>
>>963231
>>
>>963359
Note that you have to continue working to get the government benefits. You stop working, you stop getting the handouts. Their intent is to get more active workforce, which involves getting more immigrants, not more immigrants for the sake of it.
>>
>>963379

So some people are voting for adoption, is that even a thing in this world where birthrate is in decline worldwide? I mean, considering how children are much more precious during this setting, I assume that even if there were orphans, they would only be given to specially able families who can raise them with all the cares and education neccesary and definetively wouldn't be given to a man who apparently lives on a waiter wage
>>
>>963376
>You just need to worry about your luxuries and shit at that point.
And the continuing decline of the planetary environment due to the industry needed to support all those people. I assume that is still a thing.
The immigrants isn't just so they can arbitrarily have more people it is to attract skilled workers who they can tax.
>>
>>963433
Surrogacy?
>>
>>963379
>not more immigrants for the sake of it.
So not what the EU is doing.
>>963433
The thing I find interesting is the existence of Dolls requires a lot of Handwavium to keep society from becoming complete shit.
>>
>>963453
I think it's pretty obvious that the society is shit, just with a gilded exterior to distract from it.
>>
>>963457
No it should be worse than what we're seeing right now. The existence of Dolls could destroy all jobs.
>>
>>963444
Yeah I like that as a suggestion. Go find some board girl he can knock up for cash.
>>
>>963231
Explain that it can't happen. I don't think adoption is a good idea either. I wouldn't want kids being raised by creeps who buy living sex dolls and sex dolls with the mental acumen of a teenager. There are probably rules against it. Hopefully.
>>
>>963478
There was nothing stopping gay pedophiles from adopting little boys.
>>
>>963483
Well no because nobody's going to state they're a pedophile when adopting a child. Adoption is already difficult. If you're a single parent it's going to be almost impossible. If you have any history of mental illness even if it's nondangerous it's also pretty much impossible. That's in the US though. But I'm saying that there are probably rules against adoption for people with dolls.
>>
>>963478
>creeps who buy living sex dolls
Because there's no way he got the doll because he works long hours and just wanted someone to talk to when he got home. He absolutely has to be a creep.
>>
>>963494
>any history of mental illness
But being gay is a mental illness
>>
>>963506
A lot of it is the discretion of the adoption officials and they're probably not going to believe that.
>>
>>963514
That, and its supposed to be two people raising a child whereas dolls aren't even considered human.
>>
File: Waifu Thread - Fap Counter.png (48KB, 1559x388px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu Thread - Fap Counter.png
48KB, 1559x388px
What the fuck are you guys going on about
>>
You know, for a society that is slowly dying due not enough births, it is strange that they haven't done experiments with doll pregnancy yet.

That and just plain growing humans in labs, if they can create totally not humans like if it is easy, it shouldn't be that hard to create fully functional humans, ethics be damned
>>
>>963548
Discussion about whether a person who owns a doll is on a watch list somewhere.
>>
>>963578
That would destroy society.
>>
File: 1456837874478.jpg (38KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1456837874478.jpg
38KB, 876x493px
You decide to sit with them and explain the whole Doll pregnancy problem. After telling them about all of the risks and how a kid born from a Doll was bound to end up naturally aborted, or severely premature, or perhaps in the best case, be a pretty bright Down syndrome kid.

They listened, and Juana started to cry even more while Antonio just held his head.

"So yeah." you added. "Even if you did have a baby, it wouldn't be fully biologically yours, Juana. You're made up of at least two different sets of DNA, that of your brain, and that of your body. But you're likely made up of even more than that, because Dolls are often made from organs from a lot of different sources. Like, China is the main producer of good lungs nowadays, but your skin, eyes and other superficial things is likely from here."

You sighed. "There is no such thing as a true biological child for a Doll." you said. "For both males and females. Since that's the case, the best I can suggest is to adopt. Or get a child-sized Doll, and feed him growth treatments."

The couple continued to look extremely sad, and hug each other, with Antonio consoling his Doll. You rose a hand to try to pat them or something, but then you lowered it. You had just laid out the harsh news - it was better to leave digesting this to them.

"How would adoption work?" Antonio asked. "Can she... Can I marry her? Can she be the mother? At least in paper?"

You shook your head. "They can't register as people. Heck, they don't even have animal rights."

"Oh." he mentioned. "Perhaps you... Know that things are pretty hard for, well, people with jobs like me. Do you think that the government would still give me some kind of aid in adopting?"

"Pretty hard how?" you asked.

"Dolls are taking over." he said. "They're not as quick and coordinated as people, but, they're taking over. You. You have a good job, Blake. You're lucky. Some people still prefer human waiters, though, heh. There's at least that."

You sighed. It's been happening since forever. Telephones replacing couriers. Certain websites replacing the entire purpose of libraries, and therefore, librarians. Simpler jobs are the first to be pushed out by technological advancement, as cruel as it may be for some.

"Sorry, but I really don't know about that kind of stuff." you admitted.

"Oh well. That's alright." Antonio replied. "Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome. I'll pass you my consultation fee soon." you said. "I'm glad to have been at least of some help"

Antonio drew forth a hand for you to shake it. "If I ever need help, I'll call you."

"Thanks."

(cont)
>>
>>963578
>if they can create totally not humans like if it is easy
Except dolls aren't even biologically humans. They're pretty much robots with an organic cover, they can even be reprogrammed if the user wants it. if that doesn't scream 'inhuman' then I don't know what does.
>>
File: AUolvtI.jpg (225KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
AUolvtI.jpg
225KB, 800x900px
---

You arrived back home, and started to cook up some vegetables for dinner. Then, Akira grabbed your arm.

"Do you ever want to have children?" she asked.

"Me?" you replied. "Well. Maybe. Not anytime soon though."

"Aaaah... Such a relief." Akira chuckled and laid her head against your shoulder. Then she looked up to you. "I thought that you would be like Antonio at some moment and want to have babies with me."

"Why? You don't want babies?" you asked.

"I... Don't think I'm ready." she admitted. "Like, maybe in the future, when things are better? But I just don't feel prepared."

"Yeah. same here, really." you concurred.

---

Later on, during dinner, Akira had been very silent, but then, she looked at you, a bit shy.

"Could... I get a job?" she wondered.

You blinked.

>No.
>Yes, but you still needed her around during your jobs. She'd get her cut, though.
>Yes. Let's find one where she would be accepted, though.

Her money earned
>It would be yours to keep.
>You'd manage it for her, aiding how she spends it.
>It would be entirely hers to spend as she chooses.

>Write in
>>
>>963600

Only because they are too much of a bunch of pussy ethicfags to outright make full humans. Using non human material was just an excuse to be able to get away with creating totally not humans in first place, a loophole to fed the "muh ethics" guys in control of stuff.
>>
>>963604
>No.
>It would be yours to keep.
Absolutely haram
>>
>>963604
>>963628
You kinda only need to choose from the second part if you choose "Yes" for her having a job lol, sorry.
>>
>>963604
>Maybe
I'd be worried about how people would treat you.

I can easily someone deciding to use her because she's just a doll.

>>
>>963604
>>Yes, but you still needed her around during your jobs. She'd get her cut, though.
>>
>>963604
>No
>>
File: S3.jpg (35KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
S3.jpg
35KB, 500x343px
>>963604
>No. Tell her that she already has a job being the most lovable person he had, or some shit because let's face it, She's just a secretary.

>We gotta manage her shit.

>It'd
>>
>>963643
This.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

Rolling to cuck Akira
>>
>>963604
>Yes, but you still needed her around during your jobs. She'd get her cut, though.
>>
>>963604

For the first option the entire point of having her is to be safe during jobs, and as to the second it's better to help her now than to find out later she's gotten into debt somehow.
>>
>>963578
Yeah. Organ growing seems to be very advanced so there's nothing stopping them from growing humans. There's nothing really stopping us now but good artificial uterus and wombs. I'm sure this future world has solved that already.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>963659
Rolling to make her do three haram things, cook, clean, and make everything neat.
>>
>>963604

So part time work

So I am changing my positions here, I had made a fundamental misunderstanding about the nature of their intelligence and talked to the QM a bit in the discord about it
>>
File: 1481231637070.jpg (35KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481231637070.jpg
35KB, 500x456px
>>963507
>>
>>963668
That's halal you stupid fuck
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>963668
rollan to ignore Akira seduction/guilt attempts
>>
>>963604
>>
>>963604
"You could, but I'm not going to let you. Not because I don't think you should be free to make your own choices. Just the opposite in fact. But society still isn't in a place where you'd get a fair shake. People would automatically talk down to you, try to cheat you, and just generally treat you like less of a person because you're a doll. And I don't want that kind of experience for you. Maybe one day, but not yet."
>>
>>963676
Library bro. We need her for the shekels. If she's off working, guess where she'll work with her promiscuity. PROSTITUTION. You want Akira to be an infidel whore, and proselytize. And honestly, I don't want to work on a prolapsed vagina, so. And neither should you, so make her stay in the damn kitchen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
>>
>>963682
Sorry my muslim brother for the mistake. A;;ahu akbar
>>
>>963604
Part time that shit
I have never met an adolescent who was good with money
>>
>>963604
>You don't like working for me. Do I not pay you enough?
;(
>>
Going to pause it here for today, it's getting really late and caffeine is starting to not work hard enough lol. Thank you so much for participating, I've LOVED it. Exploring the implications with you guys, the issues, everything has been so wonderful, even if they are difficult topics, because it makes me feel like I'm learning and growing as well.

Archived! http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Doll%20Shop
Twitter: https://twitter.com/valencia_qm
Discord: https://discord.gg/nS4jZ
>>
File: 1480537352058.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480537352058.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
This quest is hitting me hard.
>>
>>963815
Right in the kokoro

>I'm not a robot
>>
>>963604
Wait a minute. Does she not know that she can't get pregnant?
>>
>>963336
>>963365
>>963371
I had to come back for this
see >>963349
>>
>>963483
Your inability to think you're wrong is an illness.

>>963468
This is what we are working towards, actually.The main problem for it, though, is scarcity. It just breaks the endgame.

>>963622
Because it opens the door to things best left untouched. If governments allow scientists to play with the ver make ups of a human being, shit is going down. You'll have companies making human hybrids sceraming for death and highly senient pets on the streets.
Rights managing that would be a nightmare, people would rampage on the streets and society as a whole would become a shithole for decades at least and forever at worst, because of how bad practices would get adopted and accepted before we can root themout.
Big changes best happen step by step for the sake of EVERYONE involved. The only reason not to abide to that is humaniy facing an extinction event.

Ethics exist for a reason: as a set of guidelines most people can agree to to make societies work and keep our ever more amazigly growing scientists from succumbing to their hubris.

But that comng from a country that has both, too much and not enough ethics simultaneously shouldn't be surprising.
>>
File: only you can prevent mako.jpg (153KB, 825x957px) Image search: [Google]
only you can prevent mako.jpg
153KB, 825x957px
>>964883
>Your inability to think you're wrong is an illness.
>>
>>963815
Same. I was expecting this to be a quest about us making mindless fuckdolls or some shit (which isn't inaccurate), but it seems more like some average joe coming to terms and facing the realities of his chosen profession. We're in the gray area of this world, and it's up to us to shape it.

Akira is olev tho
>>
>>964883
>ethics exist for a reason, to make societies work
>it's ok for gay pedophiles to adopt little boys
You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>964562
I shpuld hope she do3s. She was there while we were explaining exactly why she couldn't to the mexicos
>>
>>964562
She knows she can't get pregnant.

Basically it went down like this:

>Sees Antonio want to have a pregnant Doll
>Listens to your long chat about how Dolls cant have babies
>Caveat: Dolls can have babies but its messy.
>Sees Antonio still want to have babies
>What if BLAKE wants babies?
>Fuck I dont feel not ready for any of that.
>Got to make sure he doesn't go Antonio.
>>
>>963604
>>Yes, but you still needed her around during your jobs. She'd get her cut, though.
>>Yes. Let's find one where she would be accepted, though.

with a bit of
for the first month or two.
>>
>>964883

Eh, I didn't say anything about reinventing humanity (Although shit would be so cash if they have the technology for that), I just said that there's nothing wrong with creating fully functional real humans to keep the species going strong instead of facing slow extinction because they don't fuck hard enough.

In other settings where humanity was facing the good old dilemma of not enough people to keep viable our population numbers either due not fucking enough, people going sterile or one of the genders being killed by X plot device, cloning and lab grown humans usually served as a good temporal solution to their issues until they could tackle what was making them unable to reproduce and save humanity.
>>
>>965364
>I just said that there's nothing wrong with creating fully functional real humans
>to keep the species going strong instead of facing slow extinction because they don't fuck hard enough.
>implying they would use it just for that.
>>
>>963604
ask her what type of type she would like an way she wants one.

and the money is her part from the bit for helping with rent and things
>>
>>963604
>It'd be yours to keep
>>
>>965364
>Although shit would be so cash if they have the technology for that
We have that right now. Crispr is a technology that lets us break and rechain DNA. It would certainly not be cash if this were allowed to happen. Sure there are many that would want to make the best perfect humans who don't get sick and live as long as possible, but there would be a lot of people wanting to make fucked up shit and doing inhumane experimentation. Then you get into issues of eugenics, and naturally made humans may become a second class citizen like in GATTACA if everyone decides to do it.
>>
DOLL SHOP RESUMES IN AN HOUR (aprox)

Note that tomorrow I leave to my parent's town so I won't be able to run at this hour, but likely earlier (if I ever do)
>>
>>965887

Worth it.
>>
>>966083
I'll make sure you're the first to die.~<3
>>
>>966095

But anon, by the time the superhumans are made, I will be already dead.
>>
>>966151
Superhumans are unlikely to ever be "made" anon do to the way genetics and physics work.
>>
>>966169
> you can't have what you want because, uh ... science!
>>
File: passion.png (74KB, 258x152px) Image search: [Google]
passion.png
74KB, 258x152px
You decide to go find her a part-time job. Together, you start to browse different websites, and you quickly discover that Dolls are "hired" through "equipment rental" laws, instead of human laws, despite they did pretty much the exact same thing. For example, the same way you can rent a mechanical conveyor belt to a Sushi restaurant, you can rent them a Doll waiter.

Loopholes.

Through the Doll-Lovers forum, you found that there was a new Doll shop opening up relatively close to home, and they were looking to "rent" a doll - it was an ideal place for Akira to "work" at. Through your mobile, you sent the owner - Marcus (who used the display name MARUKUSSU-KUN), a message, and arranged a visit.

---

You took a walk to the place, and found the small establishment. Dolls were an growing market, and this shop seemed to positioned to be closer to the residential areas than the Shopping center one, to better serve its clients. However, it was still smaller.

You took a step inside, finding the modest, half-stocked shop. Some shelves were still empty, and you could see Marcus emerging from the back with boxes.

"BLAKE!" he immediately cheered, and left the box at the counter to rush up to you. "I'm glad to see you here! And this must be AKIRA-SAN!"

He grabbed her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

"A wonderful Doll, Blake." he chuckled.

You chuckled back, a bit embarrassed by this guy eccentricity.

(cont)
>>
"So. Blake. Or Blake-san, if you will, we're in Japan after all. Or rather, Bureiku-san." he added, in a perfect japanese accent.

"I have a vision." he added with enthusiasm. "I've got my own Doll back home. Small, loli-sized, wonderful girl. Cute as all hell."

He tilted his head and made a confident half-grin. "With Akira, we've got the killer combo."

Then he suddenly pointed to Akira.

"THE COOL AND SEXY ONEE-SAN."

Then he pointed to the other direction.

"THE CUTE AND ADORABLE IMOOOOUTO-CHAN."

"Complete Harmony, my good man." he concluded. "That's what I want for my store. And Akira - you're the right girl for the job."

You just stood there. Akira just stood there.

"Sounds... Good." you commented. At least the guy was very Doll-positive in his own way.

You cleared your throat. "I'm glad that you've liked her so much." you added. "How much would the pay be?"

"Nothing at all!" he chuckled. "At least... Not for a few days."

You rose an eyebrow.

"Hear me out." he pleaded. "I've poured everything into opening this store. Give me three days. Then, I'll be able to pay her what I owe, and pay her regularly after that, of course. With the killer combo, we'll be able to pull in the clientele I need to achieve that. Cute andsexy. You can't beat that."

"What if you don't pay?" you asked.

"I'll ask for more days." he said. "But rest assured, Akira will be able to check the cash registry and everything. All of the money I get during the first days will go to paying her off once I get enough."

"It looks great and all... B-But we've just met you." Akira stammered.

"And I've just met you" he said. "I'm never going to be a businessman if I don't take risks."

"So." Marcus then said. "Would you like to join me, and strive the greatest Doll shop in the neighborhood together? We can do this. Give me a chance to show you."

Akira looked at you with enthusiasm but concern. Seemed to want to work for this Willy Wonka, but she needed your reassurance to know for sure that it would be safe.

>Accept the job.
>Offer to work alongside Akira during the first couple of days, for free (waiving your regular work time).
>Decline.

>Write in.
>>
>>966341
>Offer to work alongside Akira during the first couple of days, for free (waiving your regular work time).
>>
>>966341
>>Offer to work alongside Akira during the first couple of days, for free (waiving your regular work time).

It's not like we have jobs everyday and when we do, it's just one client a day
>>
>>966341
>>
>>966341
>>
>>966341
Accept the job. We have our own job and Akira will be fine even though the guy is creepy. If she wants to do it she can do it on her own.
>>
>>966341
>Accept the job
Excellent, she can ruin his store and we can swoop in and claim all his customers.
>>
>>966341
>>
>>966341
If it really works: >>966388
>>
>>966388
No, we don't sell dolls. We repair dolls.
>>
>>966446
We do sell dolls. Our first job was selling a friend on the idea of having a doll.
>>
>>966341
>>
File: S2Ep07_00286.png (340KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
S2Ep07_00286.png
340KB, 1024x576px
"Alright. We'll give it a go." you said.

"Aha! I knew it, I knew I could count on you!" Marcus cheered.

"And when I mean we, I mean me too. I offer to work for free for those first few days." you added.

He looked at you. Then he started to hold his head and chuckle.

"MAN! Have I hit the jackpot with you." he stated. "Thank you!"

---

He asked you to stay at his store for a bit over some hot chocolate, as his "beloved loli", Izumi, arrived. He had called her over to get her introduced to Akira.

Soon enough, a small, dark-haired girl - who could pass for Akira's little sister - arrived.

"Hello." he greeted in a monotone, mature voice. "So, this is the girl?" she stated, looking at Akira.

Your Doll look at her, wide-eyed, and nodded.

"She's cute." Izumi then judged.

"She's...Excellente" Marcus underlined with a faux hispanic accent. "Picante."

Izumi rolled her eyes.

"She's alright." Izumi concluded.

---

Marcus was notably less eccentric as you drank and got to know each other. He told that he was an immigrant just like you, with an immense passion for japanese culture. You told him your backstory as well, how you arrived here from the States with your doll, Akira, and worked freelance jobs. Marcus also bothered to mention that your Doll would be paid $50 per day.

Akira leaned in to whisper to Izumi. "Is he... Always like..." she said, to then flail her hands and head around discreetly, illustrating Marcus's bouts of eccentricity.

Izumi erupted in a chuckle. "That happens a lot when he's nervous." she explained. "Don't mind it."

You continued to sip on your drink, focusing on looking at Marcus as he explained how he was into Dolls "since the beginning" as you eavesdropped on the other's conversation. The two seemed to get along very well.

"And that's how I got an first edition loli." he said. "Izumi here is my pride."

You nodded. If she was first edition, that meant that she had to be at least five years old. Considering that Dolls back then only had a lifespan of 2-3 years, it was amazing how she had managed to live for so long. Nowadays, Dolls had a life expectancy of at least fifteen.

>Ask if it would be possible for you to eventually work at the store as well.
>Talk to Izumi, and get to know her better. She's the eldest Doll you've ever met.
>Try to negotiate a purchase discount in exchange for working for him for free for the first days.
>Try to get him to tell you how to set up a store of your own.
>Try to get him to tell you how he managed to keep Izumi alive for so long.

>Write in
>>
>>966539
>>Try to get him to tell you how to set up a store of your own.
>>
>>966539
>>
>>966539
>>
>>966539
>>
>>966539
>Talk to Izumi, and get to know her better. She's the eldest Doll you've ever met.
>>
>>966539
Similar to:
>Try to get him to tell you how to set up a store of your own.

But we should probably ask about how this store is going to manage. He's enthusiastic, but might be a bit unreliable.

>Ask about the business model of this store, and other logistics type stuff
>>
>>966539
>>
>>966539
I didn't even consider that dolls wouldn't live as long as a human. Kind of an important fact.
>>
File: Shuntarou.jpg (27KB, 667x561px) Image search: [Google]
Shuntarou.jpg
27KB, 667x561px
"So, she's first edition, right?" you asked.

"Yeah."

"Those things only lasted for 2-3 years. How is Izumi still alive, Marcus?" you asked.

"Oho." the man chuckled. "That's my secret."

You flatted your lips together.

"Then I don't believe she is a first edition Doll." you bluffed.

"I'm not falling for that one, Bureiku-san." he chuckled.

"Dude, if I can trust you with having my Doll work for free, you can trust me." you said. Honestly, you weren't interesting in spreading his secret anyways. If it was so valuable, you should just keep it to yourself.

"...Lots of transplants." he finally admitted.

"Yeah but that would need lots of money." you countered.

"...and lots of money." he added.

You rose your eyebrows at him. This guy was rich? How much fucking money was even needed to transplant all of the problems away?

"...I won the lottery." he then stated, to break the silence.

"Ah." you replied.

Interesting way to spend so much money, you figured. It worried you that this was the kind of person that was going to run the store Akira was going to work at, but then again, it also underlined an immense amount of dedication for Akira's kind.

---

After concluding with Marcus the work arrangements, you went to bed to sleep. Akira laid next to you, with a giddy smile on her face.

"Excited about starting work?" you asked her.

She nodded frantically.

"I... I want to be more helpful." she said. "And..."

She curled up. "I-I want to contribute. I don't do much. I don't want to be a burden."

You nodded. "Well. It's appreciated." you admitted.

She then scooched over to you, and started to kiss your shoulder, and neck. It wasn't a crazy passion like the first time though. It was a gentler, more casual kind of love.

"We should sleep." you interrupted. "Tomorrow's a pretty big day. You start work and all."

She buried her face into your neck and started to kiss you harder, while mewling needily.

>Have a fun night with Akira. Just for today, for the big day.
>Deny her and sleep. It wasn't the moment.
>Make her sleep. Then, once she's unconscious, plug in and check on her psyche to see if this is part of some betrayal plan of some sort.

>Write in.
>>
>>966834
>>Have a fun night with Akira. Just for today, for the big day.
>>
>>966834
Fuck her
>>
>>966834
>>Have a fun night with Akira. Just for today, for the big day.

Aw shit, dolls have the lifespan of a dog. Sad how she will live for so little. Better make her life be meaningful for those 10-something years she has left
>>
Im going to end it here for today. Thank you for participating.
>>
At the beginning the quest was fantastic but I don't know what has happened now. It doesn't feel the same, somehow.
>>
>>966886
I'm still loving it. Seems the same to me. You're doing a good job.
>>
>>966886
It's a fantastic quest. I've been lurking the whole time and it feels just as nice as it did when it started.
>>
I was so expecting the secret to Isumis age to be regular 'protein' 'injections'
>>
>>966834
>>
>>966834
> deny her and sleep, we are not ready for this yet
And dream about dad

> part of some sort of betrayal plan
Heh, let the shadow runs begin!
>>
>>966834
>>
>>966886
what about the beginning of the quest made it stand out as opposed to how it is now? is there anything we, the audience, can do that we're falling short on?
>>
File: muss.png (14KB, 694x461px) Image search: [Google]
muss.png
14KB, 694x461px
>>966892
>>966909
>>967049

I massively appreciate your input. After some talk on the discord (linking again lol: https://discord.gg/a27Q9dW), it's perhaps just the initial honeymoon phase of quests. I'm very glad that the experience has remained the same for you guys.

I've just been looking at the participation numbers in this thread, and its gone from 18 in the first post to 12 in the next one, to 16 (lot of time to vote here though), to 9, to 8 and now to 6, which makes me think that I'm maybe doing something wrong.
>>
>>967112
As for the muse-time chart, at the beginning it was super easy to write with it gradually getting harder with time, but eventually establizing. Which is why I reported that it "felt diffferent", because its no longer a bustling popcorn fest of ideas, but rather a more established and shaped canon.
>>
>>967128
I lurk and occassionally vote but not every time, I'm sure there are plenty of lurkers that dont vote if it's going with what they would vote for. I use appchanx and despite the fact that it ruins all the cool text formatting and colors you can do on /qst/, I can see that there are 55 unique IPs in this thread so don't let it get to you too much.
>>
>>967191
Probably worth noting they aren't all here I just leave theads open if they're gonna pick up at a later time, but that's still 50 some people along for the ride whenever they can.
>>
>>967112
>which makes me think that I'm maybe doing something wrong.
It's night in Europe and on the East coast of North America. People are going to sleep.
>>
>>967112
like >>967255 said, its late in some parts of the world, which can affect audience activity. its nearly midnight in my part of the woods (east coast USA) right before the friday before christmas. id expect there to be a bit of a lull in most online activity for the weekend
>>
>>967112
Don't expect a ton of participants all the time. I did one once and got like 9 max.
>>
>>966834

>Have a fun night with Akira. Just for today, for the big day
>>
>>967128
It's bound to be that way as a story progresses. There are infinite possibilities until you choose one; then there is only what you chose. No story can both continue and remain a popcorn fest of ideas
>>
>>967346
Not unless you're working on a shonen series and you're expected to milk the cash cow for years while churning out 20 pages a week. In which case, popcorn-fest of ideas is a necessity.
>>
>>967353
They all run out of (good) ideas eventually.
>>
>>967346
This
There are fuck all people in qst and even less of them are going to put the time in to think about a decision that has to take into account a pre-existing canon.

New quests (with good op pics and text) attract the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>967653
Some of us don't know that there is pre-existing canon.
>>
>>967693
He means deciding based on stuff told in previous parts of the quest.
>>
Participation may be down but there will always be us lurkers
>>
>>967112
I don't think so? I looked at this earlier and didn't see any movement so I assumed it wasn't running. My bad.
>>
>>967112
Also the people that didn't want smut have probably started to leave
>>
>>967112
Don't worry OP, I'm sure there's other people like me, who are asleep when you quest, but I still read the quest with pleasure, so hang in there !
>>
>>967345
Seconding
>>
>>967112
I only lurk, but its a pretty good quest
>>
>>966834
>Deny her and sleep. It wasn't the moment.
Then promise her that you'll have fun tomorrow night if work goes well.
>>
Timezones! And unless it's a highly contested vote I usually don't post anything. That said
>Sleep now, break the bed later
>>
>>967112
I don't comment unless I (think I) have a good idea, which is rarely. Otherwise, I let other people decide for me.
>>
>>967128
I try to take part, but I live in a different time zone so the quest is usually over by the time I get to it. But I follow and participate when I can.
>>
>>966834
>>
>>966834
>>
>>966834
>>
>>966834
Let's make her have fun. But nothing else.
>>
>>966834
>>968989
Also, let's tell her, no matter how long it is, we want her to live a life full of purpose and warmth, she deserves it.
>>
I normally participate but this session I was out seeing Rogue One with friends.

>>969003
3sweet5me
>>
>>969124
>>968730
>>968719
>>968693
>>968424
>>968236
>>967722
>>967653
>>967346
>>967314
>>967293
>>967255
>>967191

Gotcha (holy fucks all of the people lol, I'm very grateful). Thank you a million, guys. I appreciate so much being able to read your input, it means a lot to me.

Tidying my room a bit before I leave. My bus leaves in 3:30 hours, but I've been told that they have wifi, so maybe I can run from inside of it for a bit.

I made a quick pic of how Akira would draw some of the cast for you guys for meanwhile.
>>
>>969124
>Rogue One
I heard that movie was complete shit.
>>
>>969201
It was a good action flick.
>>
>>969201
It has terrible writing. All of the dialogue is horrible.

Well all of the rebel dialogue is horrible. The movie is good when they start shooting and horrible when they stop. First third is awful. Middle is okay. End still suffers fanfic level writing but the action scenes are cool.

Tarkin is a boss.

The very last scene Might be worth seeing in a theater if you like Vader.
>>
>>969210
>It has terrible writing. All of the dialogue is horrible.
>Well all of the rebel dialogue is horrible. The movie is good when they start shooting and horrible when they stop. First third is awful. Middle is okay. End still suffers fanfic level writing but the action scenes are cool.
Somebody's going to upload the actions scenes so I see no reason to watch it.
>>
>>969219
Yeah I was disappointed. It started off with potential. Killing compromised informants in cold blood. Etc.

But the main chick starts off, "I'm hard core girrr!"

But falls apart almost immediately and turns into, "Hope guys! Everything's gonna be fine! We just have to believe!" It gets really cringie.

People are dying, planets are dying, terrorist attacks, and we've got her spewing out logical fallacies and feel good nonsense because it's disney.

Hell near the end A star destroyer is rammed into another and this heroic! Yay! We did it! Music is playing and the difference is they're actually showing you crew men being thrown about and smashed into consoles and shit.

It feels like it's fighting with itself constantly, like it doesn't know if it's Disney or Grim derp.
>>
>>969228
>It feels like it's fighting with itself constantly, like it doesn't know if it's Disney or Grim derp.
Sounds more like it's leftism at its finest.
>>
>>963595
We need to hire the fuck out of Antonio the first chance we get. Hardworking man who'll be extremely loyal if we even indirectly enable his adoption complex.
>>
Yeah Rogue One wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be but it was still worth the price of admission.
Vader was on point, especially the last scene when he tears through a hallway of dudes like a freaking horror movie slasher / force demigod.
>>
>>969264
>it was still worth the price of admission
I suspect that's arguable but hey it's your money.
>>
>>969300
Pretty sure I personally could write a better character driven war drama in the Star Wars setting, but there were plenty of fun moments there to justify seeing it.

Now I do question what the point of the film is supposed to be aside from just Disney milking the cash cow. The protagonist doesn't grow or change as a person, doesn't really do much of anything except make an ineffective speach, and then just dies.
>>
>>969459
>Now I do question what the point of the film is supposed to be aside from just Disney milking the cash cow
To prove that it's possible to make successful Star Wars films that aren't just about the main series, and that spin-offs were actually commercially viable to the general audience instead of just being watched by niche audiences and specific demographics (e.g. the multiple cartoon series)
>>
>>969459
>Pretty sure I personally could write a better character driven war drama in the Star Wars setting

You can run it as a quest, could be cool
>>
>>969459
>The character didn't grow as a person
Uh, I mean, I thought her character arc wasn't all that great either, but she was definitely a different person by the end of it.

The girl at the start (as in her first grown up scene of course) would not have volunteered to lead a suicide mission against an imperial archive world.

Also the Kyber monks were great, despite being giant walking tropes.
>>
>>969508
Not enough time or I absolutely would.
>>
>>969613
>tropes
I think you mean cliche.
>>
>>969500
>There will never be a Star Wars film with Roan Shryne in it.
>There will never be a Star Wars film with the Vong in it.
>There will never be a Star Wars film with Mara in it.

Why live?
>>
>>969926
To be fair though, if you throw in the Vong you have to throw in all of the kids. I was not impressed with Jason Solo or Jaina Solo at all.
>>
>>969930
agreed.
>>
>>967191
>I can see that there are 55 unique IPs in this thread so don't let it get to you too much.
I don't use anything and see 226 replies, 15 images, 77 posters, 2nd page, not reached bump limit. Check the settings, top right of page on any regular browser.

OP, look at https://xkcd.com/now/ (it's real time). It can help with real time international internet things.
You have very interesting universes, and there are a lot of discussions about how things work, can we reprogram eaters or eat doll parts and the like. Once the universe is set and known, and that some big decisions are made, well, there's just the story left, arguing about previous decisions by newcomers. And talking about unrelated film. Maybe try to have vote questions that encourage write-ins and talks.

Has anyone watched Real Human or Äkta människor btw? It's pretty good.
>>
File: jedi-master-cockzip.jpg (21KB, 207x248px) Image search: [Google]
jedi-master-cockzip.jpg
21KB, 207x248px
>>969926
>There will never be a Star Wars film with Roan Shryne in it.
I don't know who that is, but the only picture I can find of him just has him making a face like he just caught his dick in his zipper, so I don't think this is a big loss.

>There will never be a Star Wars film with the Vong in it.
Ah, nevermind, you're trolling.
>>
>>970106
What's trolling about the Vong?
>>
>>967112
I just read through the first thread and this one, and the change imho is that this opinion here
>>963063 won the vote. It's killing agency with the robots by claiming shit-tier complexes and 'personnality' that are coded into their metal brain shouldn't be removed.

>>963228
>decided to commit to not changing that part of her through force. It wasn't something that should be done
This sounds like killing the quest.

On top of that, the OOC shit flinging about big boobs/DFC doesn't compare with the world building in last thread.
>>
>>971195
>the OOC shit flinging about big boobs/DFC doesn't compare with the world building in last thread
That's just what a quest is like man. You can have a waifu war that evolves into a discussion about the merits of different inheritance law systems before talking about King Arthur, and then devolve back into waifu wars.

And you can't exactly blame voters for killing agency, considering it was their choice (an act of player agency) to do so and live with the consequences.
>>
>>971195
I also disagree with the killing agency part. She didn't want that part of her changed so we ain't denying her. If you mean that because something was programmed in to get it is fine to remove it then why not just delete her? All of our personalities are formed by fickle fate, both nature and nurture. Just because what goes into a doll is more simple doesn't mean it should be treated any differently.
>>
>>969175
Wait did Akira draw herself with big boobs?
>>
>>971310
It's how she wants to look like.
>>
>>971315
why
>>
>>971534
She has insecurity complex about it
>>
>>971674
Or maybe not complex about it but still she was programmed like it by our father
>>
>>971679
We don't know that for sure. All that we know is that she's had the complex since we can remember. For all we know, it could've been something that developed on its own.
>>
>>971195
The quest isn't just messing with Akira's brain whenever we want to change something. Why would we want Akira's personality to change drastically over the game if we like her like she is?
>>
>The robot's programming is natural/God-made, we shouldn't mess with it.
So, you use Internet Explorer, because that's what your computer came with? Do you cherish the viruses that just appear naturally too?
>>
Just get bodyguardwaifu some tits and be done with it already.
>>
>>971755
Yes. Also fuck you, i miss IE
>>
>>971755
>An artificially-constructed human with a cybernetic brain is the same as a household computer
That's like saying a donkey and an automobile should be treated the same because they can both transport people. Would you try to put oil in a donkey, Anon?
>>
>>971773
>A computer in a metal box is different from a computer in an organic box (wood or flesh).
I would not treat the casing equally, no, but I would install firefox on both.
>>971765
And NOT switch to windows 10.
>>
I for one prefer Akira to stay the way she is. It would be going against what we said before about dolls being like people if we suddenly decide that it is okay to change her just because she has a minor quirk.

I would save changing what makes an specific doll be what she/he is if it is a crippling and serious mental illness like being an adrenaline junkie that can only feel alive when in extreme situations, or having self-destructive tendencies like addiction to mods or some random amateur fuck messing up with their programming and causing a glitch.
>>
>>971862
If she wants tits that's not "suddenly changing" her.
>>
Giving her bigger breasts is just fulfilling her wish.
>>
>>971922

I was actually talking about how some people were saying that it is totally okay to remove "undesirable" elements from Akira's mind, namely the things that MC's dad did to her.

They aren't crippling issues so it's okay to keep them and deal with it the normal way either by fulfilling her wishes or learning to live with that.
>>
>>971755
We shouldn't mess with it because there's no reason to. Akira is a friend, not a computer, that's how we choose to look at her.
>>
>>971981
Akira was born with it
>>
Also, when we get a new doll, because of our "minds are holy" policy, we're not going to be able to make them love us by default.
>>
>>970108
Some people see them as BDSM (their worship of pain and enslaving anyone they beat) 40k wantabe (Tyranid like biotechnology that was stagnant for religious reasons and force blanks) edge lords.
>>
>>972076
Why would we get a new doll? And if we make a doll to specifications there's no reason to change it afterwards. Akira has existed for years how our dad made her. There's no real reason to change it unless it's things like turning on libido so she can have sex if she wants to. We're changing her to giver her more freedom. Like letting her betray us. We know she's not going to do it but if she wants to tell a minor lie or something it's fine.
>>
>>972105
Doll Harem. Akira's never going to satisfy everyone with tits or without them. Harem is the solution.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 226x223px
>>972270
>harem
>>
>>972287
Why not? I gave you my reasons, give me yours.
>>
>>972305
Harems are garbage and an active detriment to quests.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Akira is moving to fast? Maybe I missed something, but prior to the quest our relationship was strictly platonic, right?
>>
>>972323
Well she didn't have a libido until a couple of days ago.
>>
>>972323
We turned on her sex drive and now she's imprinted on us.
>>
>>972270
But what if we give her modular tits. A one day, D the next. Something for everyone.
>>
>>972397
which is pretty damn hot
>>
>>972397
Wait, she's into us because we are literally the first person to make her feel this way?
>>
>>972105
>There's no real reason to change it unless it's things like turning on libido

Right. We shouldn't mess with her brain... unless it's to facilitate having smut in the quest.
Very consistent here, anon.

inb4 "We have her more freedom": we gave her one more need that she has to satisfy now. Libido is a *drive*. No different from i.e. nicotine addiction if you think about it.
>>
>>972415
That's what she has right now, in a way.
>>
>>973315
>we gave her one more need that she has to satisfy now. Libido is a *drive*.
Yes, but it's also a pretty significant part of the human experience.
>>
>>973495
That's a poor argument. Having toothache is a part of the human experience as well.
>>
>>973315
First off, did you even read the previous posts? Apparently a doll's libido is normally active on account of it being part of the biological brain. All we did was reactivate something that had been taken away. Not only that, but we've consulted with her every time that we've changed her programming. But I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone who equates a natural drive to a fucking nicotine addiction. Long story short, it's more about allowing Akira to mature as a person and become more human. That is consistently what Anons have voted for, and it seems to be where the quest is headed.
>>
>>973497
Sexuality is core to being a fleshbag because it's sort of right behind survival as a priority.

> it's more about allowing Akira to mature as a person and become more human.
What he said.
>>
>>973503
>Apparently a doll's libido is normally active
And wanting big breasts is normally inactive.

>Not only that, but we've consulted with her every time that we've changed her programming
But we decided not to change her programming without consulting her.

So far the changes have been consistently in the direction of making Akira more sexy.

>>973506
>Sexuality is core to being a fleshbag because it's sort of right behind survival as a priority.
You know, there are humans who don't have sexual drive. Like at all.
>>
>>973507
>So far the changes have been consistently in the direction of making Akira more sexy.
I disagree. It has more to do with her freedom as an individual. Earlier you equated having a sex drive to having a nicotine addiction, which implies that it is a negative factor. Regardless of whether it is or not, part of being free is learning self-control. It is much harder to be free than it is to have your decisions made for you.
>>
>>973507
>You know, there are humans who don't have sexual drive. Like at all.
And there are humans who kill themselves in defiance of their survival instinct. See? I can make facetious comparisons too.

The point is that it's a significant element of ordinary human life (in spite of often being out of sight because of people's puritan sensibilities *coughcough*), and thus something she should at least get to experience.

If people had the option to turn off their sex drive there are some who would, but most would not. You automatically see anything sexual here as fetishized because it's anons making the decisions, but their reasoning has been relatively sound and the debate has been split on many issues, which is a positive sign that they're actually considering this. "Because you find it creepy that they're considering sex in a mature and rational way instead of demonising it" is a poor reason to make a decision.
>>
>>973517
It'd be fine if the anons just were consistent.

>Let's leave her with a yearning for big boobs because she was born with it!
>Let's turn on her sex drive even though she was born without it!
>Let's ask if she wants to have a sex drive because it's her decision to have it or not!
>Let's not even ask if she'd like to stop wanting big boobs because that's something no one should change!

That's what is miffing me.
>>
>>973518
We aren't really sure if she was born without a sex drive or if ol' Dad reprogrammed her to not have one. We just sort of discovered that it had been turned off while we know for a fact that she was 'born' with the boobs complex.

Still, I get where you're coming from, we should at least ask her if she wants the complex either removed or lessened.
>>
>>973518
>It'd be fine if the anons just were consistent.
But why would they though? They're not a collective, they're a bunch of individuals with their own outlooks and the issue is knotty enough that different people can come to different conclusions about the same thing despite working toward the same broad end.
>>
>>973523
Don't we know for a fact the boob complex was programmed into her by Dad?
>>
>>973531
I don't believe we've checked, but it would be a safe bet. He got off on leaving her wanting.
>>
>>973533

Man, dad sure was a sickfuck. I wonder if we can find more about him just like how we found about his denial fetish
>>
>>973531
>>973533
There is a post that says she was born with the complex. Whether we know that for sure or are just assuming is up for debate though. It certainly fits in with the denial play aspect, but I have to wonder why Blake would say that she was born with it without justification.

Personally, I think it just sort of developed from Akria seeing women with boobs.
>>
>>973543

Probably. After all, dolls have the intelligence and maturity of a pre-teen/teen/I forgot but young and probably develops naturally an interest for being pretty, that and because dad had a huge denial fetish, probably he added fuel to the fire telling her she will never be as pretty and developed as other dolls and women.
>>
>>973563
let her decide, she can pay them titiies with the money she earns from her part-time job.
>>
>>973579

Megaboobs here we come
>>
>>973036
Nah. They're probably programmed to love their masters by default.
>>
>>973518
/qst/ decisions are always inconsistent from one vote to another.
>Let's go on adventures
>Let's not prepare ourselves in any way
>We arrive after weeks of travelling and fighting with literally our dick(s)
>Boy, we're tired, let's head home
It's frustrating.

And when you guys say "born", you should use "factory settings"...
Also, she consistently answered things like "I'm not programmed to be able to know if I want [a sex drive/ability to betray/etc.] or not, but I am to do as you like. Do you want me to have a sex drive?" and then she only said yes when we told her to say yes.
I'm not sure she can have a "free will".
>>
>>973698
She can decide to betray us and she can decide to fuck something if she wants. That's as much free will as a normal human. There are clearly things she likes and dislikes.
>>
>>973695
>>973699
>Nah. They're probably programmed to love their masters by default.
>That's as much free will as a normal human.
>>
>>973724
While I doubt they're programmed by default to love their masters, it makes sense for a doll to develop feelings for their master over time. Especially if the master treats them well.
>>
>>973724
You're programmed to love your parents by default too.
>>
I think its pretty scary that Akira's brain isnt humans, but a (enhanced) pig's. Should we strive for human rights for animals as well?
>>
>>973816
Of course, that begs the question of whether being human is an intrinsic property of certain biological makeups, or some sort of state of mind.

And we can get into that all we want, but we're a bunch of armchair pscyhologists/philosophers on an image board about Nigerian home-made films. The end result will inevitably be rather lacking.
>>
I wonder has the QM read GitS manga, especially the third part as it has an organ farms pigs having their brains connected together for something or other.
>>
>>973816
There's not actually that much difference in the relevant sections because they pretty much just handle basic stuff like "Breathe to not die" that's kind of universal. All the important stuff for character (higher brain function) is in the electronic segment, and that is essentially just laid out the same as a human one, but can be interfaced with.

>>973831
Making a point of being human or not isn't really the way to go in situations with emerging sapience, since often they are clearly not human. What you want to do is make a case for their being a person.
>>
>>973724
Akira's been with Dad before us, so if there was a "default love" option, it would've been locked into him. However, we haven't changed any of her programming except for libido and betrayal, so she's come to thirst us on her own accord.

Or at least, so I hope.

>>973698
She'll prove that she has free will once she betrays us. But yeah, I agree with you with that /qst/ LOOKS inconsistent, but they ARE consistent, by consistently following this pattern:

>WILL AKIRA WANT THE SAME THING I WANT?
Then let her choose!
>WILL AKIRA NOT WANT THE SAME THING I WANT?
Do the thing I want and justify it with "it's for her own good/health/etc"

this doesn't apply to everyone of course, but it's my opinion on what I've found.
>>
>>974139
She understand that we're her master now so love switches to us.
>>
>>974151
When she works for Marcus, her new "master" will be him. We can see how things play out then.
>>
>>974258
No. We own her. That's what master means. Marcus is just her employer.
>>
>>971981
>They aren't crippling issues
They make its mind a mess since it has two conflicting goals driving its behaviour. On one side it's trying to be an optimal soldier, on the other it's trying to acquire big boobs.
>>
>>976288
Boobs really don't interfere with being a soldier. I don't know why you people keep saying this. She has super strength, she's not a soldier.
>>
>>976313
Large boobs do interfere with vigorous physical activity, as many a female athlete can attest.
>>
>>976288
Dad had her be born so precisely because of that.
>>976322
Do we NEED her to be a marine soldier?
>>
>>976333
>Do we NEED her to be a marine soldier?

>Not wanting a /fit/ dollfu
>>
>>976322
It's not like she wants them particularly large plus she's a robot so real humans hardly apply. You could just turn boob pain off.

>>976344
She already has super strength for her body type. She doesn't need anything else. Boobs are not it makes no difference. But I vote no boobs.
>>
>>976349
She explicitly wants GIANT boobs.
>>
>>976349
A bodyguard needs quick reflexes and sharp senses, not strength. Large boobs interfere with quick movements. And turning boob pain off just risks a hidden injury.
>>
>All of these DFCanons justifying with that boobs are an obstacle for bodyguard duties.
>NOBODY even mentions to get her to stop using the falsies which are the same thing.
>>
>>976360
Removing her wish for giant boobs will make her stop padding.
>>
>>976363

While we are at it we should remove everything and make her robot-like with no aspirations, no dreams, no personality, no nothing and only programmed to protect you. Also remove sense of pain, sense of self-preservation and sense of taste so she's as neutral and efficient as possible. Because what we want is the ultimate bodyguard, right?
>>
>>976367
>Remove a mania programmed in by a pervert to satisfy his fetish
>Kill her dreams, aspirations and personality.
Don't strawman, anon.

I'm wondering whether anyone else sees the parallels with that doll programmed to wish for giant lips.
>>
Just let Akira spend the money she earns from working for Marcus as she sees fit (lets be real, she's gong to buy either implants or hormone treatments or some shit like that) and only interfere if her tits are going to get bigger than her head. Was it really THAT hard?
>>
>>976390
I feel that she's more of a child figure than an adult figure. Therefore, I feel that her spending should need approval from her guardian, Blake.
>>
>>976390
She has pre-teen intelligence and even less life experience. We'll be lucky if she doesn't invest her money into a pyramid scheme.
>>
>>976380
>I'm wondering whether anyone else sees the parallels with that doll programmed to wish for giant lips.
That's why I've been asking to program her to not want enormous boobs ; even if we don't touch the rest. If she buys boobs upgrades with her salary, she won't end up with two fat tanks larger than her.

>>976390
>Wait for a disaster to do something
No, we put a safeguard beforehand. We can't afford a boob reduction, but adding one line of code is free.
Just make her not want a large size than B or C.

I still vote to make her not want boobs at all, but I'm trying to convince you degenerates to not destroy our doll with /d/ fetishes.
>>
>>976434
In her drawing, she didn't have stupidly enormous breasts. Just large ones.
>>
>>976434
>/d/ fetishes.
it's not like we're trying to add several dicks into various places on akira's body. just give her double d's and be done with it.
>>
>>976434
>>976390

Why C or "larger than her head"? Like, what value do those sizes have exactly? Also, she has natural marine-tier strength, huge tits should be a piece of cake for her to handle.
>>
>>976445
It's not so much the weight as the bouncing.
>>
Holy fucking shit would OP just please return so we could continue the quest instead of this shit-flinging over a literal non-issue...
>>
>>976456
>implying we won't keep at it between the updates
>>
>>966539
>Nowadays, Dolls had a life expectancy of at least fifteen.
> the kid would survive its mom
This sounds like another argument to not make those bear kids
>>
>>976550
Bears have cubs, not kids.
>>
>>976356
>A bodyguard needs quick reflexes and sharp senses
So boobs matter even less
>>
>>976399
All dolls are as smart as children.
>>
>>976550
Bear kids????
>>
I wonder why they gave dolls a short lifespan in first place. For what I understand, they pretty much have human bodies with the odd animal body part here and there used as loopholes to convince moralfags that artificial totally not humans are okay. Even if we take into account organ failure because the animals used for the donor organs have shorter lifespans than humans, that's nothing a transplant can't solve.
>>
>>977153
I would imagine their pig brains probably deteriorate and probably weren't hooked up and made with a lot of longevity. But from Marcus said it seems that it's not the brain that dies but the other organs. Maybe the same thing applies.
>>
>>977153
Maybe it's an imperfection in the biological technology, causing them to deteriorate faster? Or perhaps planned obsolescence, to force you to get a next gen doll once your old one has died?
>>
>>976921
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.