[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAZILY DRAWN QUEST 3: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: Lazily Drawn Quest.png (298KB, 1112x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Lazily Drawn Quest.png
298KB, 1112x1094px
I'm an adventurer. Well, kind of. We've been sleeping in this tavern for like two months now, so 'll give you a quick recap.
I attended college, but I flunked out in my first year. My parents disowned me, and now I travel from town to town, doing odd jobs for coin.
Today, me and my posse are beginning our expedition to find Arthur 'Rattler' McGinty, a spooky skeleton wanted for skeleton-themed dickery.
I have a modestly-sized party, consisting of:

Elizabeth- Owner of the local Pet Shop

Kevin- Pet slime, which I have adopted

Ron- Muscular man impressed by my kung-fu

We've spent all of our adventuring budget equipping ourselves for this expedition. We have an enchanted coin that supposedly brings forth good luck, a small dagger for Elizabeth, a shortsword for me, and a mace for Ron.
>>
File: wanted poster.jpg (78KB, 552x613px) Image search: [Google]
wanted poster.jpg
78KB, 552x613px
>>85955
Today, we're going to set out to seek and destroy this spooky fella: Arthur 'Rattler' McGinty. The wanted poster makes him seem like a dick, but a bum named Maurice said that he wasn't all that bad when he was alive, and he knew him pretty well.

We've set out, and are on the pathway detailed on the poster to McGinty's last known whereabouts.
>>
File: za paruti.png (309KB, 1466x896px) Image search: [Google]
za paruti.png
309KB, 1466x896px
>>85993
It's a pretty long walk, so I'm gonna have some time along the way to get to know some of the people I'm travelling with.
>Talk with Liz
>Talk with Ron
>Talk with Kevin
>>
>>86048
>Talk with Kevin
>>
File: Kevin.png (19KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin.png
19KB, 500x316px
>>86088
*murble*
This is Kevin. This little cutie was one of the pets that was on sale at Elizabeth's pet shop. I took a shining to him immediately, he was way cooler and better drawn than the other pets.
He can understand human speech, and can alter his viscosity at will and on command.
"C'mere. Kev."
>Try to teach him a trick
>Pet him
>Introduce someone else
>Other
>>
>>86131
>>Pet him
>>
File: Excited Kevin.png (41KB, 545x339px) Image search: [Google]
Excited Kevin.png
41KB, 545x339px
>>86323
I pet Kevin. He was a good boy.
(Kevin is in a good mood! He'll be more enthusiastic until tomorrow.)
>>
>>86351
We're getting pretty close to McGinty's grotto, I'll only have enough time to talk to either Liz or Ron.

>Talk with Liz
>Talk with Ron
>Other
>>
>>86368
>>Other
Full speed ahead!
>>
File: wolf ambush.png (38KB, 649x476px) Image search: [Google]
wolf ambush.png
38KB, 649x476px
>>86406
Full speed it is. I guess I'll talk to the other two some other time.

The walk is largely uneventful. We did spot a DIRE PEBBLE on the path, but it didn't seem to notice us. I don't know if we could have handled such an intense encounter at our current strength. Hopefully we don't stumble into anything else too threatening...

Aw fuck.
>>
File: wolves.png (94KB, 1298x952px) Image search: [Google]
wolves.png
94KB, 1298x952px
>>86449
We've stumbled into a pair of WOLVES on our path. If we want to get through this fight without too much damage, you'll have to help command me and my allies to fight as efficiently ass possible.

(You are now in combat with 2 WOLVES. Submit orders for each individual ally to fight the enemy. You may only order 1 ally in each post. Once all characters have acted, it will be the enemies' turn to attack.)
>>
>>86495
Kevin, blurble excitedly and turn into a grease-slick.
>>
File: puddle of goo.png (25KB, 714x633px) Image search: [Google]
puddle of goo.png
25KB, 714x633px
>>86577
"Kevin, blurble excitedly and turn into a grease slick!"
Kevin blurbles excitedly and turns into a grease slick.

One of the wolves manoeuvres to gain a vantage point and treads right over Kevin, tripping itself over and smacking to the floor.

(WOLF A is currently incapacitated. It will be unable to perform it's next action.)
>>
>>86731
I think I'm gonna wrap it up for tonight guys. Sorry for the short thread, but I have to wake up early for work.

On another note, I'm really sorry to the anons that followed me when I first started this thread. I was doing my exams at the time, and still am, but my workload increased a lot when I stopped making the threads, which is the reason why I stopped as abruptly as I did. It was shitty of me to give neither an explanation and apology, and looking back I definitely would have clarified the situation better.

The new thread will be up tomorrow, around the same time as this one. I hope you guys have a good night!
>>
>>87388

That's a shame anon, we'll see you then.
>>
Missed it by an hour, ah fuck. Atleast it's back, can't wait till tomorrow.
>>
>page 11
Waaaat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.