[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contractor Quest 18: Halloween Special Edition (Three weeks later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Contractor Quest OP.jpg (113KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Contractor Quest OP.jpg
113KB, 1200x675px
In the late seventies through the early nineties, drug violence in South America only continued to escalate. A successful revolution by the IRA in Ireland encouraged similar revolts in central Africa that devolved into decades-long civil wars, and resulted in a USSR faction in the Russian government. Human trafficking for both the organ and the sex trades exploded between south-east Asia and eastern Europe. In the face of such chaos, government run militaries and various agencies were too caught up in red tape to be effective. Frustrated with procedure causing a lack of results, the wealthier citizens of the world turned to someone who would not be weighed down by the bureaucratic process.

Now, in 2032, the private military industry is a widely accepted fact of life, a necessary evil for the security of the world. While some resent these men for what they represent, still more turn to them when government forces would fail.

You are Jan Kowalski, a Polish special forces operator turned private military contractor. In return for cash and other liquid currency, you, and men like you, go places national militaries refuse, and that local police forces avoid.

Quest Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Contractor+Quest
Last Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/777017/
Stat Sheet: http://pastebin.com/84MTDvaB
Quest Info: http://pastebin.com/eQ2EDWhB
Quest World WIP: http://pastebin.com/KX8ZGstM
Handler's Twitter: twitter.com/ContractorQM

Last time on Contractor Quest: You made a plan, spent a lot of money, landed on a tropical island, interrogated a man, then killed him.
>>
File: Resort Layout.png (59KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Resort Layout.png
59KB, 1366x768px
“Let’s get to work, then,” Mikail says as he loads a drone up with one of your C4 blocks. “Nab one of them not paying attention, and find out what’s going on.”

The tree of you nod in response, and Solomon and Jonas withdraw their suppressed sidearms, vaulting the broken chunk of wall into the resort.

Turning right immediately, and enormously conscious of how obnoxiously large Egor is when you’re trying to sneak around with him. Solomon points out a man behind the corner of a building, taking a leak. You move to grab him, but Egor catches on a branch in the unkempt yard, and the man turns around with a yelp, his pants dropping around his ankles. You and Hyun leap at him, tackling him to the ground before he can get off a proper shout.

It’s clear he doesn’t speak english when you start asking questions, but Solomon begins speaking in Arabic, and the man begins blathering nearly immediately.

After a few minutes of exchanges, the man seems to relax, and Hyun turns to speak to the rest of you.

“They have about twenty hostages,” he begins, “keeping them in a conference room on the fifteenth floor. VIP’s from different organizations are in the top floor penthouse. They’re limited to mostly small arms and personal explosives, like grenades. There are a few MG points in the hotel, and a handful of RPG’s held in an armory.

“What are they planning, and where,” you ask Hyun, and he barks a few words to the hostage, who responds immediately.

“Going to sacrifice them in a few hours, huge pool on the penthouse floor,” Hyun answers. “Any other questions,” he asks the three of you.

‘Not really,” Dove says as you and Jonas shake your heads.

“Good,” Solomon says as he draws a combat knife, and dives towards the man, driving the blade deep into his throat. He lets out his death rattle as his body goes limp.

>He had an AK on him. You can take it if you like, but it will be dropped if you switch to your glock or Egor.

"Well, we have two options," Solomon says. "We can hit the barracks for the bulk of their troops are," he suggests, pointing to the respective building, "or we can hit the bar where most of the officers are likely to be. Either way, they'll be hurting."

"Or we could split up and hit both," Jonas suggests. "That would really fuck things up, but we might end up in trouble."

>Hit the barracks
>Hit be bar
>Split up and hit both (Which do you want, and with who?)
>Write-in
>>
>>859455
>Hit the bar
good to see you back on CQ Handler
>>
>>859455
>Split up and hit both
Solomon and Jonas hit the bar.
Jan sets up Egor and hits the barracks with Mikail.
>>
>>859455
>Hit be bar
>>
Alright, looks like the group is hitting the bar, trying to take out leadership.

Give me a 3d10 roll for stealth, please
>>
Rolled 8, 6, 8 = 22 (3d10)

>>859621
>>
Rolled 7, 8, 7 = 22 (3d10)

>>859621
>>
Rolled 7, 2, 1 = 10 (3d10)

>>859621
>>
High roll is a 22. Writing.
>>
File: Bar pre-contact.png (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bar pre-contact.png
62KB, 1366x768px
“Let’s see who’s at the bar,” you say, looking at the people moving in and out of the small building. “Taking out combat leadership will do more than putting down some troops, and it would be best not to split up.”

“Good thinking,” Hyun says as he stands from his kneeling position. The three of you wait for Dove to drop the C4 on the roof of the barracks to provide a distraction should you need one, and everyone sets off, moving quickly and quietly through the buildings and flora that has overtaken the resort.

Despite the bulk of Egor and the presence of guards, you make your way to another hole in the wall, where a marble statue has fallen, crumbling the brick and mortar. You set up in the hole, placing Egor on his bipod for extra support. Solomon climbs onto the wall from the collapsed structure, and rests his m14 on an untrimmed tree branch, using it for support. He moves a lot of the foliage around to better conceal his position, and even you can barely tell where he is.

Jonas and Mikail sneak up, taking positions on the back side of the guard shack, ready to gun down the guards to give you and Solomon a longer time of fire before being discovered.

Looking through Egor's scope, there are about half a dozen people on or around the concrete patio. A few sitting together are wearing red berets, and they seem to be being avoided by most everyone else. A few people are going into or out of the bar, but with the angle, you can't see who or how many are inside.

“Jan,” you hear Solomon’s calm voice over comms. “There are some out on the patio, drinking. Either of us can get them, but we don’t know how many are inside. You’re better equipped to punch through walls than I am. Think you can spray into the building, and I’ll get them as they flush out?”

>Yeah, I’ll try to get them through the walls
>I’d really rather just make sure we get everyone on the patio first
>Write-in
>>
>>859843
>>
>>859843
>>Yeah, I’ll try to get them through the walls
>>
>>859843
>>Yeah, I’ll try to get them through the walls
Jonas and Mikail might have time to gun down the people on the patio before they need to react to anything, I suppose?
>>
>>860773
This.
>>
>>859843
Time to go Predator again
>>
rip
>>
Bump?
>>
Not ded, just Thanksgiving. Sorry folks. I'll post sporadically until Sunday around noonish
>>
Picking up in 4 hours. Gimme some 3d10 rolls now, please
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 2 = 11 (3d10)

>>875679
>>
Rolled 3, 9, 4 = 16 (3d10)

>>875679
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 4 = 13 (3d10)

>>875679
>>
Alright, gonna pick up as soon as we have 3. Roll call, please
>>
>>876524
One guy here.
>>
>>876524
ave imperator
>>
File: Bar post-contact 1.png (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bar post-contact 1.png
62KB, 1366x768px
“I can get them through the walls,” you say, nodding towards Hyun. “Just be sure to get them as they come out.”

Solomon only grunts as he lines up his shots, prepared to fire as you do. You set the C4 detonator next to you as you get the thin wall of the building in your sights.

You open fire, your opening salvo slamming through the walls to the inside. The spread isn’t something you’d be proud of on the range, but accuracy isn’t really your goal here. Even from here, you can hear several different languages shouting as people either dive for cover, or try to get out of the building.

Stealing a glance to the patio, you find one of the men in the red berets slumped over his table, blood spilling over the surface from a hole where his right ear used to be. The other two are scrambling over the concrete pad, puffs of gray dust exploding around their feet.

Jonas and Dove tear out from behind the building, suppressed weapons blazing. Jonas hits one of the four square in the chest with two rounds, and is already firing on the next target when the man falls to the ground, clutching the new holes in his torso. His second set of shots go high, impacting the decorated concrete wall just over his head.

Dove fires a set from his suppressed UMP, the forty-five caliber slugs walking up a guards’ chest, the third and final round punching clear through his throat. His second burst mostly misses, but one of the slow, ugly bullets catches his man in the forearm.

The cantina currently resembles a hornet’s nest, everyone tearing around wildly. Won’t be long before they get organized, though, and figure out where your huge, obnoxiously loud gun is firing from. Jonas and Mikail are currently engaged in a minor firefight, but you think they should get another set off before they take return fire. The guard shack is currently keeping you from getting a decent shot anyway.

You have a few options. You can keep firing into the building, trying to flush them out. You could try to keep people in the building for easy pickings later. Or you could get the fuck out before they figure out where you’re positioned.

>Round 1, over
>4 guards: 2 dead, 1 moderately wounded (left forearm)
>3 officers: 1 dead
>Unknown number of soldiers: Unknown condition

>Get people out of the building
>Keep people in the building
>Change positions
>Write-in
>>
>>876747
>Keep people in the building
Let Hyun finish off the officers.
But we should move after this round.
>>
>>876822
>>876747
mhmm
>>
>>876822
I like this idea
>>
Okay, let's get some 3d10's out

I won't let this thread die, dammit
>>
Rolled 10, 10, 9 = 29 (3d10)

>>878570
>>
File: 1478491182589.jpg (47KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1478491182589.jpg
47KB, 576x432px
Rolled 5, 6, 3 = 14 (3d10)

>>878570

>>878590
>Pic related
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 5 = 10 (3d10)

>>878570
>>
Rolled 32, 27, 78 = 137 (3d100)

>>878570
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 2 = 9 (3d10)

>>878570
Back
>>
>>878570
It's dead.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.