[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon RISK #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 32

File: Pokerisk.png (22KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk.png
22KB, 800x600px
Welcome to Pokemon EVOLUTION.

This is a QUEST of POKEMON EVOLUTION AND CIVILIZATION.

This is a very early time period in the world of POKEMON. Only 11 large TERRITORIES exist on the supercontinent of CHANGAEA.

Now, for your first action, you must take control of ONE of ELEVEN TERRITORIES,

The YELLOW REGION is the largest of the ELEVEN TERRITORIES. It is largely populated with ABRA.

The RED REGION is abundant in KABUTO.

The LAVENDER REGION is abundant in CLEFAIRY.

The TEAL REGION is abundant in OMANYTE.

The GREEN REGION is abundant in CHIKORITA.

The GOLD REGION is abundant in SLAKOTH.

The SILVER REGION is abundant in MANKEY.

The PINK REGION is abundant in SLOWPOKE.

The PURPLE REGION is abundant in EKANS.

The INDIGO REGION is abundant in PIDGEY.

The BLACK REGION is abundant in WEEDLE.

And the smallest of the ELEVEN TERRITORIES is the TURQUOISE REGION. It is abundant in ODDISH.

Choose your TERRITORY wisely. More POKEMON will emerge as time passes. Some will evolve from the current POKEMON, some will be created through CROSSBREEDING, and some will even come from the OCEAN.

Which TERRITORY will you choose? Most populated vote is chosen.
>>
Are you kidding me? Pink region; Slowpoke is the shit.
>>
The one true region belongs to the one true god, Helix.
>>
claiming clefairy
>>
I'll choose when a bunch of people vote for the same pokemon
>>
Gold region baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lets goooooooo
>>
Also if you guys haven't realized, the most popular vote is the one we'll be playing with.

If you want to be a strategic son of a gun, you can look at the pokemon's location and surrounding locations
>>
TURQUOISE
>>
I'll change my vote to Turquoise so we can get started a bit faster.
>>
>>80579
>>80590
seriously? fucking turquoise thats the smallest one I'll wait a bit longer. think about this guys
>>
>>80607
Let us pick torquoise!
>>
>>80615
ok lemme draw it
>>
>>80480
>Reddit memes
>>
File: Pokerisk0.png (13KB, 800x600px)
Pokerisk0.png
13KB, 800x600px
>>80579
>>80590
>>80615
You decide to take control of the TURQUOISE REGION. It is the smallest of the ELEVEN TERRITORIES. It is abundant in ODDISH.

The CHIEF of the land is known as CHIEF VILEPLUME.

ODDISH are AUTOTROPHS, meaning they don't eat meat or plants, but instead use the sunlight and water to make SUGAR.Luckily, you are right next to the OCEAN, so that isn't a problem. EKANS are CARNIVORES, so they won't hunt you down. They like to hunt MANKEY and SLOWPOKE. But if came down to war, EKANS would kick your colony's ass. The colonies you have interacted with before are EKANS and SLOWPOKE. You have never encountered the MANKEY, and you don't know of any other colonies. You can declare war on EKANS or SLOWPOKE, or you can form an alliance with one of them. Maybe if you form an alliance with EKANS, you two could share one colony and work together. If you become allies with SLOWPOKE, you might in return make EKANS an enemy. What will you do?
>>
>>80690
Could the Slowpoke turn into an enemy were we to side with EKANS, or will they just lay there and drool?
>>
>>80690
Ally with Ekans. Mankey eat plants and meat, and if they fuck with us, the Ekans can ruin them.
What the fuck is slowpoke gonna do if they dont like us?
>>
>>80712
At this time period, they probably wouldn't be enemies with ODDISH if you sided with EKANS, but as time passes, they might start to fight with EKANS and ODDISH as they become more intelligent. But this is now. Worry about the future later.
>>
>>80731

I'm going to go with making an alliance with Ekans. Hopefully, the Mankey and Slowpoke won't get too well-acquainted and revolt.
>>
>>80739
But we're a bunch of poison types.
Let's not make the fucking psychics into our enemies.
>>
If we ever wanted to get stronger and dominate the region, we could just grind off of the local ocean pokemon, being grass.
>>80748
Bug types are naturally attracted to pokemon with flowers, yeah? Wouldn't be too hard to deal with psychics with a couple bees.
>>
File: Pokerisk1.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk1.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>80720
>>80739
Well, that was easy! The ODDISH formed an alliance with the EKANS and merged REGIONS. The region is now known as the PURPLE-TURQUOISE REGION. It now has 2 Chiefs. CHIEF VILEPLUME and CHIEF ARBOK. May this alliance stand until the end of time! What will you do next? You are now able to Interact with the MANKEY and the SLOWPOKE colonies.
>>
>>80789
You can also build structures such as towns and campfires. EKANS are CARNIVORES and need to eat food. you can assign the HUNTER JOB to an EKANS or an ODDISH. EKANS' favorite prey are MANKEY and SLOWPOKE.
>>
>>80799
What's the relationship between Mankey region and Slowpoke region?
>>
>>80806
They aren't allies nor enemies. They're neutral.
>>
>>80789
Do we have Bellossom?
>>
Having Ekans as attack troops and oddish/gloom as troops to weaken them with paralysis or whatever first would help the amount of meat we bring in, im sure.
>>
Anyone wanna hook up for an alliance or something
>>
>>80821
Not yet. Evolution and time will tell when they emerge. What you can do is try to CROSSBREED ODDISH and EKANS to breed a new pokemon (not a fused pokemon) and they'll be available to use
>>
I say take out Slowpoke. Rush them while they're weak, because if they evolve, they can be trouble, Especially if they get a king.
>>
>>80849
Remember that Poison types are weak to Psychic types, so it will be hard for EKANS and ODDISH, as they are both Poison type
>>
File: tegaki.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px
>>80866
Crossbreed, just to see what we end up with.
>>
>>80866
The only psychic move they can know without them being slowbro or slowking thus far is confusion, which is shit.
Ekan's power and Oddish's status afflictions, combined with their better speed (and the grass attacks versus water types) will give us a major upper hand.
>>
File: eo.jpg (5KB, 115x113px) Image search: [Google]
eo.jpg
5KB, 115x113px
>>
>>80789
build boats
>>
>>80912
IT'S HIDEOUS.
>>
>>80912
my son
>>
File: Pokerisk2.png (12KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk2.png
12KB, 800x600px
>>80870
EKANS and ODDISH start to BREED together. The offspring happens to be a
SNIVY! (Ekans is a snake, and Oddish is part grass type, it makes sense) The SNIVY population starts to increase in the PURPLE-TURQUOISE REGION. Snivy is available to use. What will you do next?
>>
File: Pokerisk3.png (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk3.png
13KB, 800x600px
>>80918
The colony spends the next 6 months building a small boat made of mud. It only fits 2 Pokemon. Which two Pokemon will you put on the boat? (Oddish, Ekans, or Snivy) They will sail to the other side of the SUPERCONTINENT.
>>
>>81051
Send Ekans and Snivy to the Weedles
>>
>>81065
Yes, try to make allies with them. Ekans will be there is weedle decides to try to eat snivy's leaves.
>>
>>81065
Ekans and Snivy are sailing on the MUD BOAT to an unknown area

(I didn't say you could pick where they sailed)

What will you do now while those two are sailing?
>>
Breed more.
Grind on the local ocean pokemon, and breed with the strongest of them.
>>
>>81159
The SNIVY population keeps on increasing higher and higher.

Most colony members train by ambushing fish in the ocean.

The Colony gains INTELLIGENCE AND STRENGTH.

What will you do next?

(I'll draw pictures every so often)
>>
Is anyone else around or wanna join in? Anybody can.
I'm gonna go sleep, so g'night everybody.
>>
Get in here /qst/ers
>>
Red Region and Lavender Region: Make an alliance.
>>
>>81201
Sorry, but I gotta sleep.
It's 4:30 AM in America, you should have started earlier.
>>
>>81229
*Double Facepalm*
>>
>>81246
>>80462
Sorry. Didn't see that we were focusing on one group.
Try breeding Snivy with Oddish and Ekans to see what happens.
>>
File: Pokerisk3.5.png (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk3.5.png
13KB, 800x600px
>>81266
SNIVY and ODDISH start to BREED together. The offspring happens to be a
BUDEW! The BUDEW population starts to increase in the PURPLE-TURQUOISE REGION. Budew is available to use. What will you do next?
>>
>>81286
Breed Snivy and Ekans in hopes of getting a Seviper.
>>
>>81286
>>80462
Train an army. Breed more Budew.
>>
File: PokeCiv.png (2KB, 70x80px) Image search: [Google]
PokeCiv.png
2KB, 70x80px
>>80912
There was an attempt
>>
File: Pokerisk3.5.5.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk3.5.5.png
15KB, 800x600px
>>81292
Congrats! A SEVIPER was created!
They were right all along...
The SEVIPER population increases in the region. Rumors spread in your colony that a meteorite landed in the PINK REGION. What could it be? What will you do?
>>
>>81338
Aliens almost always mean bad things. Train up some Snivys, Oddishes, and Budews into Servines, Glooms/Bellossoms and Roselia/Roserades, and breed more Sevipers as we pick up further information on what happened.
>>
File: Pokerisk4.png (16KB, 800x600px)
Pokerisk4.png
16KB, 800x600px
>>81345
While the colony is training, we cut back to those two pokemon in the mud boat. The'yve landed in a region that is unfamiliar region (RED REGION) abundant in KABUTO! Their CHIEF KABUTOPS is massive! There's no way you could attack! What will you do? Hopefully, they'll let you chill with them for a while. You know the location of the RED REGION now and can inform the colony of it's location when you return.
>>
>>81352
We fear those who wield fire, while they are Water type. They fear those who wield Grass, yet we are Poison type (for the most part). Perhaps we could work out a military alliance - as they can quite clearly see we have grass types on our side, it would not be in their best interest to attack us.
>>
>>81352
>>81357
Kabutops and Seviper breed to make some poisonous bug similar to the horseshoe crab.
>>
>>81361
Seviper isn't even there top zozzle
>>
>>81365
If we do ally with them.
>>
File: Pokerisk5.png (18KB, 800x600px)
Pokerisk5.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>81357
EKANS and SNIVY try to negotiate with the Chief to form a military alliance. The Chief agrees, but under one condition. They want the invention of the BOAT. If you didn't know, the PURPLE-TURQUOISE REGION had just invented the very first boat. Granted, it was very small and made of mud, but the KABUTO think they could improve on it by making it bigger and making it out of ROCKS. They would give you free access to go aboard the boats. Will you tell them the SECRET to making the BOAT?
>>
>>81374
I guess.
>>
>>81378
You agree on sharing the SECRETS to making the BOAT. Sadly, you won't be able to tell the rest of the colony the great news, as your boat kind of broke down in to muddy water. So you and the KABUTO start building a huge BOAT made of ROCKS to get back to your colony. Meanwhile, The colony gained much INTELLIGENCE and STRENGTH. You think you could go investigate the meteorite. But the problem is is that it's in the PINK REGION. The SLOWPOKE might've beat you to it already! Besides, you might be attacked just for entering their territory. What will you do?
>>
>>81384
Request if you can get some Kabuto on our way there to defend ourselves.
>>
>>81391
The colony doesn't know of the KABUTO yet. just the EKANS and the SNIVY.
>>
>>81394
I mean to the Slowpoke region.
>>
>>81405
Do you mean when the ship is built, they sail to the slowpoke region?
>>
>>81412
Yeah, with some Kabuto.
>>
>>81415
ok, they'll do that.
>>
Guy's im tired as hell I'll get some rest then continue this game.

If the thread dies, I'll make a new one, but still a continuation.
>>
>>81412
>>80462
While the Kabuto are building the boat, have the Snivy line and Budew line members march on the pink region.
>>
>>82645
Budew is just as weak as the other poison types, might as well send some Oddish in as well.

Stun Spore apocalypse.
>>
>>82645
>>82719
I wouldn't be so quick, let's wait until our army is trained up.
>>
>>82719
>>80462
I said the Budew Line, including Roselia and Roserade, and the Snivy line, including Servines. Also, Slowpokes are psychic types and poison types are weak to psychic types.
>>
>>82847
>>80462
Wait... I just realized Roselia and Roserade are poison types. *facepalm*
>>
>>82826
>>80462
I guess you're right. While the training is happening, we should breed like wildfire.
>>
OP here, Let's continue this thread
What will you do next?
>>
>>82907
The colony starts to breed like WILDFIRE,
EKANS population increased.
ODDISH population increased.
SNIVY population increased.
SEVIPER population increased.
STRENGTH and INTELLIGENCE increased, as well as SPEED.
>>
>>84276
make friends with kabuto and give him boats
>>
>>84315
that is already happening, the kabuto are building a boat right now to inform the colony.
>>
>>84276
Evolves some EKANS, ODDISH, and SNIVY, so we have extra ARBOK, VILEPLUME, BELLOSSOM, and SERPERIOR.

If we can, that is. I can settle for mid evos.
>>
>>84341
learn their culture
>>
>>84342
In the current time period, the pokemon can't evolve into their mid or final evolutions. The chiefs are kind of like genetic exceptions, and is why they are the chiefs of the colonies
>>
>>84365
Use our gained INTELLIGENCE to research into armour to resist psychic attacks.
>>
>>84350
SNIVY and EKANS ask the KABUTO about their CULTURE. They say that they believe in MEWISM. Apparently, they are one of the first colonies to have a religion. Maybe your colony could use a religion. What will you do next?
>>
>>84430
Continue research at the main colony.
Ask further about the culture of the KABUTO.
>>
>>84471
You ask the KABUTO about their religion. They say that MEWISM is the belief that all Pokemon evolved from one great ancestor, MEW. They also have heard of other colonies having different beliefs, such as ARCEISM, REGISM, DIALGISM, and PALKISM. They tell you about these blasphemous beliefs of other religons. When you get back to the colony, you will consider them about getting a RELIGON.
>>
>>84522
>>80462
Ask about their current allies and foes.
>>
>>84522
Check progress on boat.
>>
>>84539
The KABUTO had recently had a war with the CLEFAIRY, but they signed sort of a ""TRUCE" treaty to not fight for a few decades. Other than that, they don't know of any other colony besides yours.

>>84543
The BOAT is 40% done.
>>
Take note that our colony might need some buildings to take cover in, as another colony may attack, and we wouldn't have a place to go to heal our wounds. BUILDINGS is an essential part of a civilization, whether it be for Military, Economic, or Religious purposes. It will help INDUSTRIALIZE our colony.
>>
>>84584
>>80462
Send some Snivy scouts to find see what's going on with the meteorite in the pink region.
>>
>>84584
>>80462
Back at mainland, evaluate what can be done with our STRENGTH and, if we are still not researching armour, evaluate what can be done with our INTELLIGENCE.
>>
>>84618
>>80462
In that case, alternatively, start creating huts to live in.
>>
>>84625
How can we research that which we've never experienced? Declare war on Pink.

Send a group of representatives with a 'Join Us or Die' Ultimatum.
>>
>>84650
Good point. We should probably research into ways to protect ourselves, first.

I should mention - while we are mostly Grass types, we are also mostly Poison types, so acting like that to the Slowpokes may be somewhat of a poor choice.
>>
File: Pokerisk6.png (8KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk6.png
8KB, 800x600px
>>84620
You send a group of SNIVY SCOUTS to sneak into the PINK REGION. The metorite is glowing with rare minerals that could be used to your advantage! But it looks like some was already collected. You consider collecting the rest of it. But wait! There's something squirming in the meteorite! Will you investigate? What will you do?
>>
>>84696
Definitely investigate first, with diplomatic intentions, rather than aggressive ones. If it turns out to be something like Deoxys, we do not want that shit against us.
>>
>>84714
+1
>>
>>84714
>>80462
Agreed. This could be a powerful entity or the source of a strange new power. We want it on our side.
>>
File: Pokerisk7.png (10KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk7.png
10KB, 800x600px
>>84714
>>84725
You investigate the meteorite and find small SHELL-LIKE ORGANISMS. These aliens seem to be both CARNIVOROUS and VENOMOUS. They speak in somewhat of a garbled language, but you can barely understand them. They seem to say that some pink hippos came over here to take some bits of meteorite, and some of our kind attacked them. For some reason, they didn't come back.

What will you do next? That meteorite could be really useful for armour or inventions.
>>
>>84772
By "some of our kind" I mean the aliens
>>
>>84772
this has to be the slowpokes
make a deal with them to take them to their kind for Armour tech
>>
>>84772
Well shit, they have Slowbros and possibly Slowkings. This won't be an easy battle if it comes to that.

Ask the aliens if they'd be willing to assist you in handling the Slowpokes, however we're planning to do that.
>>
>>84772
Well that wasn't what I was expecting. Make them your allies. Take them and the minerals back to your region.
>>
>>84797
>>84802
You ask the aliens, who identify themselves as the SHELLBRO species, to form an alliance and use the minerals of the meteorite to further advance your colony. They don't know whether to side with you or not. You're gonna have to convince them. How will you convince them?
>>
>>84824
Tell them you'll help finding out what happened to their friends.
>>
>>84833
waiting for more replies first
>>
>>84833
>>80462
While yes that is a good idea, we should also learn about them. If they're piscivores we can give them food.
>>
>>84999
I'm no tactician, your idea is most likely better than mine.
>>
>>85023
>>80462
Neither am I. I'm just thinking about more ways we can try to ally with them.
>>
>>84999
You ask the Aliens about their diet. They're mainly Piscivores, but they do sometimes eat small mammals and attack larger pokemon. You say that the ocean is flooded in fish. They still need more convincing to side with us.
>>
Uh oh... Guys, what else do we have!?
>>
>>85165
Well, I don't think they need boats, because they arrived in a meteorite, assuming that was somewhat of a spaceship.
>>
>>85191
>>85165
And they can probably swim
>>
>>85096
>>80462
Explain that we're a strong and intelligent tribe compared to the rest of nearby tribes. Surely they'd respect such achievements.
>>
>>85278
You boast to them about your intelligence compared to other tribes. Granted, there could be colonies far smarter that you haven't encountered. The aliens respect your achievements and side with you. SHELLBRO is now available to use. What will you do next? (You can go back home and start to build various things, train up, crossbreed for new pokemon, or something else)
>>
>>85323
>>80462
Go home and start making buildings. We've put that off long enough.
>>
File: Pokerisk8.png (20KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk8.png
20KB, 800x600px
>>85356
The colony starts construction to build huts for living and hiding. Meanwhile, the Boat comes to the colony! The KABUTO officially become allies with the ODDISH and EKANS. You can now travel to the RED REGION and use KABUTO. What will you do next?
>>
>>85437
>>80462
Start breeding. Let's see what we get.
>>
>>85461
breed what
>>
>>85500
>>80462
Can we breed anything with the Shellbro? If not we should breed Oddish with Kabuto.
>>
>>85529
yeah you can breed with shellbro
>>
>>85549
>>80462
Oddish and Shellbro to start.
>>
>>85437
Breed Oddish and Kabuto for Lileep probably
>>
File: Pokerisk9.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk9.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>85579
ODDISH and SHELLBRO start to breed.
SHELMET was created. SHELMET population increases and is now available to use. What will you do next?
>>
>>85772
Like >>85529 said, let's try breeding Oddish and Kabuto.

Afterwards we should probably start focusing a bit on technology. Can we do anything with the meteorite?
>>
>>85797
You can try to make different inventions or expose the meteorite to pokemon with the meteorite.
>>
>>85834
>>80462
Expose an Oddish to the meteorite to see what happens.
Meanwhile, the Ekans that went to the red region should tell everyone about Mewism.
>>
>>85772
Get Kabuto and breed it with all three of our snake pokemon.
>>
I'd like to see what happens when the Shellbro breed with some of the Kabuto.
>>
File: Pokerisk10.png (20KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk10.png
20KB, 800x600px
>>85706
>>85797
ODDISH and KABUTO start to breed.
LILEEP was created. LILEEP population increases and is now available to use.

>>85893
ODDISH expose themselves to the meteorite. Some of them evolve into BELOSSOM! Belossom population starts to grow.

The first hut is built! The colony is told of all of the religions. Which religion will they go with?

[NONE]

[MEWISM] - The belief that all pokemon come from one great ancestor, Mew.

[ARCEISM] - The belief that the universe was created out of nothing by the god Arceus.

[REGISM] - The belief that the universe was always around, and the earth was created by the gods Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigas.

[DIALGISM] - The belief that Time is responsible for the creation of everything and that Time was created by the god Dialga.

[PALKISM] - The belief that Space is responsible for the creation of everything and that Space was created by the god Palkia.

[GIRATISM] - The belief that Nothingness is above all, and that Nothing was created by the god Giratina.

[HOENNISM] - The belief that the Weather controls everything, and was created by Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

[JIRACHISM] - The belief that Wishes can grant anything as long as you have done nothing evil; The god Jirachi granting the wishes.

[DEOXYSM] - The belief that everyone has multiple lives, and life was created by the god Deoxys.

Which religon will our colony choose?
>>
Honestly, Deoxysm seems like the only one that wouldnt get us in trouble with our friends, besides Mewism and nothing.
>>
>>86168
Dual Regism and Deoxysm
>>
>>86225
You can't dual religions
>>
>>86168
Regism then.
>>
I'm gonna wait a while for more replies because this is a big choice.
>>
>>86286
4u
>>
>>86276
>>80462
I second that, and I hope the Kabuto are okay with it. They're cool and I don't want to anger them.
>>
>>86168
Jirachism sounds nice.
>>
>>86168
Not doing evil ever would make for a boring quest.

Regism
>>
Yknow, Regism would be fine. Kabutops shouldn't be upset about it, because our views don't clash with theirs.
>>
File: Pokerisk11.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk11.png
27KB, 800x600px
>>86276
>>86322
>>86331
>>86340
Your colony decides that they become REGISTS. Your religion is now REGISM. The colony builds statue representations of their gods. The KABUTO question your beliefs, but don't get mad about it. What will you do next?
>>
>>86429
Breed shellbro with Kabuto. Who knows what might come out of it?
>>
>>86429
If the Shellbros allow it, try to find a use for the meteor. Anything from weapons/armor to daily-life use, like appliances to make life a bit easier.
>>
>>86429
>>80462
Make more huts, start building tools using the minerals in the meteor.
>>
>>86429
Breed Shellbro, Ekans, Arbok, Seviper with Kabuto
>>
File: Pokerisk12.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk12.png
27KB, 800x600px
>>86456
SLOWBRO and KABUTO start to breed.
SHELLDER was created. SHELLDER population increases and is now available to use. Rumors have spread that the PINK REGION is communicating with the SILVER REGION. What could they be planning? What will you do next?
>>
>>86551
Gather inspiration from Shellder, Shellbros, Shellmets, and Kabutos, and research how one would make protective armour based on these protective shells.
>>
>>86551
Send someone stealthy to find out what's going on in the PINK REGION.
>>86591
Also this.
>>
>>80462
It may be time to start marching on the pink region. If the Mankey and Slowpoke team up that could spell trouble for us.
>>
>>86591
The colony starts researching on SHELL ARMOR. Also, the KABUTO wish to merge their region with yours. Do you accept?
>>
>>86658
They've been good to us so far, and I can't see any immediate drawbacks. Go for it.
>>
File: Pokerisk13.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk13.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>86684
Congrats! The two regions merge into the PURPLE-TURQUOISE-RED REGION, or the PTR REGION for short. You started from the smallest region and look at you now! One of the largest! What will you do next?
>>
>>86720
Also, you're now able to interact with the CLEFAIRY.
>>
>>86720
Travel to the Weedle and Omastsr tribes via boat for more allies
>>
>>86752
They don't know those locations, and thus can't travel there. The regions they know of are the PINK, SILVER, and LAVENDER REGIONS.
>>
>>86773
Clefairy Genocide
>>
>>86794
I think that the slowpokes are more to worry about right now
>>
>>86813
Get a good look at what's going on in PINK REGION, if they're up to no good we should stop them
>>
>>86720
>>80462
Send out some Snivy and Kabuto to spy on the Slowpokes. See what they're planning.
>>
>>86720
Gather resources from the meteorite, as we forgot to do that earlier. It both helps us, and gives the Slowpokes a fair hint that we are not going to take to them attacking us lightly, should they choose to.
>>
File: Pokerisk14.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk14.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>86865
>>86869
The colony finds out that the PINK and SILVER REGIONS merged into the PINK-SILVER REGION! You also found out that they became the first region under a MONARCHY. What will you do next?
>>
>>86901
A monarchy? Sounds like a Slowking to me. Continue to gather resources and send spies over. Their merging does not intimidate our people.
>>
>>86901
REGICIDE NOW

No but seriously, see if they'd be inclined to join forces with us. We have slightly more land than them so that might make them willing to not try and step on our toes.
>>
>>86901
>>80462
Decide that Monarchy is a pretty good idea. I think Vileplume should be the one to be king. He has an heir of regality to him.
>>
>>86966
Monarchy is definitely not a good idea - it will likely anger the newly joined KABUTO. Stay under a DEMOCRACY
>>
>>86988
Good point... We don't want them angry. They already question our religion.
>>
File: Pokerisk15.png (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk15.png
13KB, 800x600px
>>86935
You send KABUTO to spy on the region. It seems that they found a CASTLE. They then come back to the Colony. What will you do next?
>>
Ekans have already been hunting Mankey and Slowpoke with no problems, and now that we have Seviper, kabuto, etc, we shouldnt have ANY problem taking them out.
>>
>>87112
They look extremely flashy. We do not look flashy enough. Let's fix that by gathering resources from the meteorite, so we can build our own castles and towers and armour and weapons and shit
>>
>>87127
But remember that the Slowpoke have been gaining intelligence and might have a few tricks up their sleeves.
>>
>>87112
Time to get serious about building the colony. Tell the Shellbros about the picture on the castle too. It looked like he was wearing one on his head.
>>
>>87151
Perhaps the Mankey had more building experience than we do, we never really saw what they were up to.
>>
Hmm, how about we talk to them first? That way we can get some incite into what they're about, and what they'd like to do.
>>
>>87209
The SLOWPOKE don't like when other pokemon enter their territory. We might get attacked and start a battle.
>>
>>87183
We can get to the building business later. For now, just gather more resources from that meteorite, and do what >>87155 said.
>>
>>87233
Fuck them then. Get resources ie. meteor, make what weapons and armor we can and attack.
>>
>>87155
>>87239
The Colony starts to work on weapons and armor. Remember, we have Shelmet on our side, which is a bug type. So we do have somewhat of an advantage what will you do next?
>>
>>87297
Take some Shellmets to interact with the meteor, like the Oddish. Strong bugs are best bugs.
>>
Also see what we can get from breeding Bellosom with the Budew.
>>
>>872 Train and strategize. We need to be ready for anything.
>>
>>87329
The Shelmets interact with Meteorite...
But not much happens. Instead of evolving, they just become a bit stronger.
>>
>>87385
Eh. Slightly stronger bugs is better than not-as-strong bugs.

Now we know that the meteor has generally positive effects all together, send some of each pokemon type to interact with the meteor (apart from Oddish and Shelmet, as we have already done that, and Shellbros, as they came from the meteor)
>>
>>87385
Try mutating the Shellder.
>>
>>87404
How about first, we get a strong team together to TAKE the meteor over to our region? I feel like having it in the pink region is a bit dangerous.
>>
>>87422
They took the rest of the meteorite into their region. I forgot to mention that
>>
>>87422
Nice idea. Send over Kabuto and Lileeps to help carry it, and send the powered Shellmets to guard them while they do that.
>>
>>87443

>>87431
>>
Oh sweet. Do we know if the meteor is just a source of endless power, or if it has a limit? Because if so, maybe we should save it for a bit.
>>
>>87410
some of the Shellders interact with the Meteorite...
And they all melt down into Grimers! What do you do next?
>>
>>87472
Is this a bad thing?
>>
>>87472
Welp, I guess thats a negative affect considering we're already abundant in poison.
Whatever, breed the Grimer with the Budew and see what happens.
>>
>>87502
not really, it leaves more diversity in the colony.
>>
>>87511
Seconded.
>>
File: Pokerisk16.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk16.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>87511
>>87532
BUDEW and GRIMER start to breed.
TRUBBISH was created. TRUBBISH population increases and is now available to use.
>>
What type are shellbro, by the way?
>>
>>87579
What will you do next?
>>
>>87579
Focus our main effort into producing armour and weaponry from the meteor parts.
>>
>>87593
Poison/Water
>>
How about while the stronger pokemon are building and working, how about the Shellder go off into the sea to look for stuff? Who knows what we could find.
>>
>>87612
no just water forget that other one
>>
>>87625
Kabuto. Ekans. Breed.
>>
>>87618
You send the Shellders off into the ocean...
and they find a bunch of the mineral WATER STONE. You can use this to make armor, weapons, buildings, or use it to evolve certain pokemon.
>>
>>87657
How effective is it as armour, weapons, or building materials?
>>
>>87657
A bunch of them? Awesome, means they must be plentiful.
>>
File: Pokerisk17.png (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk17.png
31KB, 800x600px
>>87652
EKANS and KABUTO start to breed.
ANORITH was created. ANORITH population increases and is now available to use. What will you do next?
>>
>>87657
Evolve the Shellder!
>>
File: Pokerisk18.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk18.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>87726
Some of the Shellder interact with the Water Stone...
And evolve in CLOYSTERS! What will you do next?
>>
So with Cloyster, we'll have Poison, Grass, Rock, Bug, Ice, and Water.
Introduce a Shellbro to a water stone, and see if anything happens. If they're like the meteor, something interesting should, right?
>>
>>87757
Breed the trubbish with the snivy.
>>
>>87768
Some of the Shellbros interact with the Water Stone...
And evolve into QWILFISH!
What will you do next?
>>
File: Pokerisk19.png (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk19.png
34KB, 800x600px
>>87819
Forgot pic
>>
>>87819
Breed the trubbish with the qwilfish. Let's increase our poisonous power.
>>
>>87819
How far are we along with the armour and weapons?

Either way, I'm off to bed. Don't fuck up while I'm asleep, and if you do fuck up, make it look like it wasn't your fault
>>
>>87844
Why? It'll only be good against the mankeys
>>
Alright well we might need to get some assistance from nearby regions if we're gonna get anywhere.
So I know we wanna genocide clefairy, but how about we try to alliance them instead? Their fairy power could be enough to take out Slowpoke and Mankey.
>>
>>87866
Is praying a thing we do? Because if so might as well pray to the Regis for their blessing going forward in this battle.
>>
>>87896
The Colony begins to pray to the Regis..
Something is resonating within them! They feel more energetic!
>>
>>87873
I second this.
>>
>>87819
Try learning new moves for the war
>>
>>87873
>>87956
You decide to travel to the LAVENDER REGION to ally the Clefairys. Your new boat can support 50 Pokemon. Which will you send to the Ship?
>>
>>87979
Im thinking Seviper and grimer at least, just in case they decide to attack us. Otherwise, Bellosom also so they don't feel threatened.
>>
>>87979
Ekans, Shellbro and kabuto
>>
>>88000
You send Seviper, Grimer, and Bellossom to the ship to travel to the LAVENDER REGION.
>>
What will you do next?
>>
>>88085
Train the troops. War is coming and we have to be prepared.
>>
>>88085
Search the land you have for items.
>>
>>88112
Your troops train vigorously.

>>88114
You collect more Water Stone, Berries, and some mud. What will you do next?
>>
>>88143
Let's try evolving some of our troops or something the like. We're gonna need them strong.
>>
While they train, have some of the others start digging. Im sure some archaeology would pay off.
>>
>>88188
Which pokemon will dig?
>>
>>88204
Anorith
>>
>>88204
Anorith.
Speaking of, breed them with Cloyster.
>>
>>88204
Anorith, Ekans, and Cloyster are probably the most apt to dig.
>>88223
this could be fun.
>>
>>88219
>>88223
>>88232
The Anorith start to dig underground and..
They find an ANCIENT RELIC!
You don't know what it does.. so, you'll have to experiment. What will you do?
>>
>>88204
Well anorith ekans and seviper are the only ones that can learn dig anyway.
>>
>>88274
What does it look like?
>>
>>88274
Bring the relic to the meteorite
>>
>>88232
I was thinking the result would be Krabby.
>>
File: Pokerisk20.png (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk20.png
61KB, 800x600px
>>88223
>>88232
ANORITH and CLOYSTER start to breed.
DWEBBLE was created. DWEBBLE population increases and is now available to use. What will you do next?
>>
>>88330
Fuck yeah dwebble! Another strong bug. Breed it with Shellbro.
>>
>>88330
What would happen if we exposed our Snivy to the meteor?
>>
Use one of the dweble to spy on the slowpoke via the underground
>>
>>88330
Let one of each species we have touch the ANCIENT RELIC to see if anything happens.
>>
>>88428
Oh thats a fantastic idea
>>
>>88428
Seconded. We need to know what's going on over there.
>>
>>88445
One of each pokemon interacts with the ancient relic...

and nothing happens. It seems to glow near the statues.
>>
>>88477
Right well, lets leave it by the statues for a bit. Maybe getting more would do something.
>>
>>88477
Take the relic to the statues.
>>
>>88477
Shoulda figured it was religious.

>>88497
3rded
>>
>>88497
>>88498
>>88506
The relic glow violently as it sits in the center of the statues. Maybe more relics would do something.
>>
What do you do next?
>>
has the boat reached the clefairy, and is dwebble spying?
>>
>>88534
Start digging for more. I think this is a sign from the Regi gods. We must appease them!
>>
>>88564
The boat, not yet.
Dwebble, still digging.
>>
>>88579
Offer some berries to the reggies.
>>
>>88579
Have some Dwebbles dig for more relics.
>>
>>88572
>>88609
The Dwebbles find 3 more Ancient Relics.
What do you do next?
>>
>>88620
One on each of the statues. is that all they found?
>>
>>88620
Give one to each of the gods.
>>
Oh shoot, I've never done a game on /qst/, but I want in. Maybe it wouldn't be bad to set up diplomatic relations with pink. So we know their potential, and maybe can spy away their masonry secrets.
>>
File: Pokerisk21.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk21.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>88668
You put the 4 Relics on each of the statue. They glow so violently that they give off a purple gas with a horrible odor. What do you do next?
>>
Throw a rock at it
>>
>>88754
I say get all of the non-poison tanks out of there, and let the others investigate.
>>
>>88754
Let some Grimers go close to the smoke. If it's poisonous it might be beneficial to them.
>>
>>88754
Let some of the grimer and trubbish go in there. What's it going to do, poison them?
>>
File: Pokerisk22.png (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk22.png
29KB, 800x600px
>>88773
You throw a rock at the PURPLE GAS, and the gas absorbs the Rock and becomes SENTIENT!
What will you do?!
>>
>>88827
Nice, a spiritomb. Can we breed it with grimer or trubbish? I like the idea of this possibly creating a koffing or something the like.
>>
>>88827
Oh shit!

Uh, revere it as an avatar of our Gods?
>>
>>88827
Try to communicate with it
>>
>>88880
You try to communicate with the SENTIENT PURPLE GAS, and the gas makes a garbled, spooky noise. What do you do?
>>
>>88827
Communicate and subtly hint that we're open to breed with it
>>
>>88908
You try to ask if it wants to have good times (lenny face) and all it responds with is a slightly higher-pitched garbled spooky noise. What do you do?
>>
>>88931
Well known that women speak higher when they're interested. We should offer it something as a gesture of goodwill? Meteorite?
>>
>>88952
This. Offer a PIECE of the meteorite. No reason to give it all away at first.
>>
>>88931
Have our strongest grimer make a heart shape.
>>
>>88952
>>88970
The Sentient Gas interacts with the Meteorite..

And it causes a loud spooky trombone sound coming from all directions! It lasts a few days.

What do you do next?
>>
>>88991
Try to teach it our language.
>>
>>88991
Try to upgrade our living quarters? Living in mud forever will get old fast. Is there any wood or rocks around we can use?
>>
>>88991
Dance to it's music. It might be trying to court us. If nothing else, we can fool our masses into believing this trombone music is somehow a good thing.

Also, if we get invaded, scary trombone noises will be a great psychological weapon.
>>
>>89035
You dance to the spooky trombone. The Gas is pleased.

>>89028
Most of our territory is mud, besides the pre-kabuto land. We can try to capture land from the Slowpokes or Clefairys.

What do you do next?
>>
>>89088
How are things looking for the boaters and the diggers?
>>
>>89088
Have our most attractive grimer cautiously approach the gas and present itself. have an ekans and cloyster mimic copulation in the background.
>>
File: Pokerisk23.png (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk23.png
24KB, 800x600px
>>89107
Boats haven't arrived yet.

Dwebble made it to the castle and dug into it to where he couldn't be seen. He sees this and hears the following conversation.

SLOWKING
>Have you given the guards their proper artillery?

GUARD
>'oy. nead an'thin' else y'r ma'jesty?

SLOWKING
>Why, yes. I need you to send a telegram to the ABRA to inform them of our plans.

GUARD
>'oy 'rite, sir.

SLOWKING
>That is all. Thank you. Oh, and can you check on those prisoners? I think we could find a use for them.

GUARD
>...
>'oy, sir.
What do you do next?
>>
>>89254
Find out who these prisoners are.
>>
>>89254
Anyone willing to try and capture the messenger? To prevent word spreading to the abra?
>>
>>89280
DWEBBLE scavenges the castle to find any dungeon-looking room with prisoners. Alas, he found an odd spooky laboratory with unrecognizable pokemon attached to machines and tubes. What will you do next?

>>89300
If people agree with it
>>
>>89350
assess the status and features of the pokemon, after confirming no one else is present.
>>
>>89300
I second this.

Also going to bed, it's been fun
>>
File: Pokerisk25.png (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk25.png
30KB, 800x600px
>>89400
Because of DWEBBLE'S poor vision, this is all he could see of one of the unknown pokemon.

What do you do next?
>>
>>89300
>>89411
Dwebble returns to the colony to inform of whats going on.
What do you do next?
>>
Daily reminder to bump
>>
>>89509
That looks like a glowing slowbro. I think we need to start considering immediate military action, but since I might now be playing alone, I don't feel comfortable proposing that action, Can you give us an update on our current military might?
>>
>>89534
Prepare for the worst. Hurry the research on that Shell Armor that was started a while ago.
>>
I second this, it's time to launch a full scale surprise attack on the Pink Silver territorY. We may be not able to conquer it all, but at least we will slow their plans a take a good part of their territory !
>>
>>89677
The SHELL ARMOR is now complete! Your Colony gains ARMOR POINTS.

>>89687
The Colony plans an attack in a few days. What will you do in the mean time?
>>
>>89719
Spy the border as much as we can, it's no time to fall into a trap !
>>
>>89719
send out our elite Dwebble cia operatives to prevent correspondence between abra and slowpoke/mankey.

Also, grimerxspirtome?
>>
>>89744
Seconded.
>>
File: Pokerisk26.png (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokerisk26.png
32KB, 800x600px
>>89744
GRIMER and SPIRITOMB start to breed.
KOFFING was created. KOFFING population increases and is now available to use.
A few Dwebbles won't be enough for this mission to stop the telegram.
What will you do next?
>>
>>89801
We could use the dwebbles to make a smokes screen when we attck with poison types... supprise effect ! It could be a good vanguard strategie
>>
meant Koffing.
>>
>>89801
whichever of our mons is fastest, send it to intercept the telegram.

also, build a moat for the cloyster to chill in. we need a defense force.
>>
>>89801
Implement a strategy of topcrossing between spiritomb and koffing to get more spirtomb? Or can the relics create more? That would be better for preventing inbreeding.

Train koffing in the art of smokescreen.

Are any of our elite pokemon able to prevent messages?
>>
>>89801
Send Ekans, Snivy, and Dwebble then.
>>
let's give the Dwebble some upgrades. Bits of meteor and rocks from Kabuto land will make a mighty fine shell.
>>
>>89886
Inbreeding isn't a thing in Pokemon. Why should it be here?
>>
>>90276
ehh, they've never addressed large-scale breeding in pokemon. Figured I might as well bring it up if I'm talking about breeding strategies.

>>90266
This raises a good point. Has all digging been done in our side of the island? What's kabuto peninsula look like? Should we consider archaeology there as well?
>>
>>90339
okay, went back and read. Confirmed for rocky environment. Once war is done we should consider importing rocks to our area
>>
>>90339
Counter argument: Smogons. Some of their Pokemon involve inbreeding out the wazoo.
>>
Though now that I think about it they probably never expected that people would grind out tons of Pokemon just to get one the player deems perfect.
>>
>>90435
>>90376
Inbreeding is actually an acknowledged game mechanic. There are coded things that can only happen with lots and lots of incest.

Breeding moves and IV inheritance both require some measure of inbreeding.
>>
>>90452
Wait, so I was right?
Well holy shit.
>>
>>90452
Short term inbreeding is usually pretty effective for breeding good shit. It's the long-term strategy that causes issues.

Also, OP is kill
>>
>>90691
Yeah, I was kill for quite some time. My throat was in pain like a mf.

I'm not eating jello again
>>
What will you do next?
>>
>>91541
Send an elite team of the best warriors to take out the Silver-Pink region's messenger.
>>
>>91541
figure out how to breed spiritome, send elite squad to take out some messengers, and train koffing to be ninjas. Also have kabuto dig in their area
>>
>>91541
>>91557
Which troops will you send to take out the messenger?
>>
>>91587
The finest Snivy, Shelmet, Anorith, and Ekans.
>>
>>91620
You send the strongest Snivy, Shelmet, Anorith, and Ekans off to hunt down the Messager.

You see him off in the distance. What will you do next?
>>
>>91651
Kidnap him.
>>
>>91653
Seconding
>>
>>91653
You kidnap the Messenger and take him back to the Colony.

I think I'll take a nap, it's pretty late. I'll continue this game when I wake up. If the thread dies, I'll make another one to continue off of.

Good night
>>
>>91679
night op
>>
Bump so the thread survives
>>
Long nap
>>
>>91679
op i don't know many people who take 18 hour naps
>>
Happy mother's day everyone.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>98138
Umm, same. Happy mother's day to Spritome as well
>>
Yo OP, WAKE THE FRICK UP!
>>
this is cool as fuck. hope OP comes back
>>
Concerned for OP's health
>>
Concerned because the OP hasn't come back and is seriously failing at being an OP.
>>
Why have you done this to us OP?
>>
>sleeping for over 48 hours
OP confirmed for real life snorlax
>>
OP died in his slip

Why does he get to be so lucky
>>
Op is kill

Maybe I should give Poke Risk a go. Not today however, maybe tomorrow.
>>
Maybe we should just let the thread die.
>>
>>113476
I want OP to see it as browses and feel bad for this
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.