[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Junkers: VR Training [Skirmish]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 25

File: VR Simulation Pre Deployment.png (125KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Pre Deployment.png
125KB, 1333x2000px
Hey, is this thing on? Phil, is this thing-Ok, this thing's on. So they can hear me, right? Yeah, ok. Ahem.

Howdy folks, Frankie Billiards here, captain of the (relatively) famous Junker ship the Eight-Ball. Course, if you're here, you already know that. What with having crawled into VR Pods by this point and all...

Right, let's get straight down to business. Y'all have different reasons for wanting to join my operations, and I'm not the prying type (I'm just assuming most of you just heard what the pay is and came down to apply). However, I do like to know that I can get a return on my investments, and I like it when people know how to do their job. To that end, my good friend Phil has hooked us up with a training program he's been tinkering with. At this point all of you should be in a Virtual environment, looking down on where you'll be landing soon.

As you know, the Eight-Ball is one of the best Junker ships in this quadrant of space (in my opinion) for a reason. That reason is that we take the jobs other folks don't want to. Let others tear derelict ships apart for scrap metal, damaging the precious cargo that was left inside. Let them space portions of the ship to get rid of dangers, and haul ships to a safe location. We don't need any of that razzamatazz. We pick our targets, we go in, deal with whatever's taken up residence inside, grab all the most valuable bits, then leave. In and Out, quick and easy.

That's what I'm gonna be testing you on. I'm told that this simulation is "highly realistic" and "as close to being on a ship as you can get without being there" and-Hm? What's that? No, you told me that it was... What? Glitchy? What's that supposed to... Ok. yeah, sure. Fine.

Ahem.

I'm told this simulation is "kind of realistic" and "Barring severe glitches, should just about almost reflect real life". The important part is that Phil is letting us use this for free, and I'm not one to pass up on free.

And don't go thinking 'Oh, it's only a game, I can die and not suffer any consequences'. I'm looking for how you'll actually be acting. You die in the game, your next paycheck dies in real life.

>This is a test of the ruleset. All rules, stats, classes and abilities are subject to change.
>Stand by for a proper debrief.
>>
File: Char sheet prototype.png (109KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Char sheet prototype.png
109KB, 533x800px
>>798666

Alright, if you look to your left, you should see a menu pop up on your left. Pick the options on that that most closely resemble you, and you'll be loaded into the simulation in, what I'm told are "The best graphics that free can buy". As you're taking care of that, I'll be handling the debrief.

>Template: Please post this filled out when joining, and after every action.
[Name]
Hands: [weapon, item, whatever you're carrying in your hand]
Hands: [if you're carrying a second thing in your hands. This means two 1 handed things.]
Outfit: [What you're wearing]
Gear: [what you have in your gear slot. Anything in the gear slot can be used without it needing to be in your hands. This only extends to Gear though, not weapons.]
Abilities
[List your abilities down here, core and secondary]
Inventory:

>Before every mission, Frankie will debrief the crew on their target, goals, and possible dangers.

>DEBRIEF
In this simulation you'll be getting off that landing craft you're seeing on the western part of the map onto the target Derelict.

For the purposes of this exercise, Paul's set up an almost pristine X12 "VoidSkipper" for you. That's an old Bellezu model people, and for those of you that don't know your ships, that means a small size, tight spaces, and high-quality engines. Unfortunately, as its pristine, that also means automated droid defenses mixed with pop-out turrets.

Usually when we find a Bellezu Derelict, the engines are priority number one, and that's how we'll be working today.

>OBJECTIVES:
You guys have three targets.
1-2: The Voidskipper has two engine rooms with an engine core each. Find those engine rooms, and grab the core from the engine. It's the important looking thing, you'll know it when you see it.
3: Bellezu are also known for being all over the place. This makes their flight data valuable. Find the cockpit, and download the flightdata. While you're there, feel free to access the ships main computer to look at its schematics. It won't tell you where threats might be,

Grab all three targets and bring them back to the shuttle for extraction. If you want to earn a bonus, there's also extra valuables in various places around the ship (check drawers, cabinets, cargo...). While you'll normally get to keep what you find outside the objectives, for the purposes of this here exercise, every valuable you bring back adds a point to the tally. Succeed with 10 points and I'll mark y'all down for a bonus to start.

All clear? No questions? Dial in your information then, and we'll be starting in a little bit.

>Please use the template above and image attached to create characters. If there are any questions about how this functions, what you can do, and so on, ask and I'll answer.
>We start in two hours, or when at least 5 people have signed up, Whichever comes first.
>>
>>798752

"So wait. You tellin' me I CAN'T put holes in the ship to suck things out into space?"

[Name]
HP 5/5
Def: 3
Mov: 3
Hands: Shocker- 4 OFF:6RNG 2-hand
Outfit: Lab Coat- 3 def, 3 move, 2 gear slots
Gear: Welder: 1act cot open walls, hull, weld doors, etc.

Abilities
Repair: fix damaged parts of the ship

Jury Rig: Turn downed security systems/drones into 1hp turrets

Portable barrier: drop a 3 square wide energy field that grants +1 Def
Inventory:
>>
>>798803
I'm not saying you CAN'T, but...

Well, let me put it like this.
Depressurize a room you're standing in, you might get thrown out into space, and without a rebreather, you'll start running out of air. Then if you don't have grav boots, you'll need to start chucking objects to move yourself back to the ship.

Point is, you might not exactly make it back. That and depressurizing a room breaks the nice, relatively fragile goodies we're going after. If you can get to them and secure them they'll survive, but anything else lootable is going right out.

Not to mention the red/yellow lines for blast doors that'll drop and limit passage when you do, or the fact that you need to make your way back to a regular door before you run out of air... My point is do what you think you should, just don't start crying when you get spaced.
Seriously. You'll waste what little air you got.
>>
>>798752

"This is Pick. Need a smuggler to get you some fast loot? Only Pick the best. Want a hot ride taken from under the nose of the law? Pick the right man for the job."

[Pick]
Hands: Shotgun [5 OFF, 1-3 RNG]
Outfit: Piloting Suit [2 DEF, 4 MOV, Built-in Rebreather, Pilot only]
Gear: Mag Boots [Walk as normal in 0G, counts as braced for depressurization]
Abilities
{Core} Piloting [Operate and move shuttles, heavy equipment, and ships]
*Bombing Run [T, can use another action while moving]
*Thread the Needle [can move through enemy spaces as normal]
Inventory: enpty
>>
>>798752
"So boss if this is some sort of VR theme park why do we need a medic? is not like we will get hurt right?"
>>798803
"Ok yeah I understand now, let me grab my shock pack I hope they wont run out of charge..."

[Ross Barnard]
HP 5/5 | Act:2 | Def: 3 | Mov: 3
>Equipment
-Hands:Pistol 4dmg 1-5rng
-Hands: Knife 2dmg 1pen 1rng
-Outfit: Reinforced Coat 3def 3 mov
-Gear: Quick-e-stim +3hpx1use
>Abilities:
-Doctor: 1act-heals +3hp
-Shock Pack: 1act-res | 1act-2dmg1penStun
-Adrenal Stimulant: 1act-+1mov+1defx2turns
>>
>>798906

"Well obviously you gotta secure yourself first and if'n you're smart you put a capture net on the outside of the hull so all the valuable loot bags itself. Course for the bigger stuff, it's easier to just put a tracker on it and do a pick up the hard way."
>>
>>799044
If you want to break the real valuable stuff, sure.

Just remember that if you're sure a hull breach is about to happen, make sure you hold onto something solid. Like a door, or a console, or something. I once survived a breach by hanging onto a toilet for dear life, true story.
>>
>>798752
Hello comrades. I am Natasha Bolyatov. Getting hurt and hurting motherfuckers in return is what I do.

>>798931
I can assure you that pain while in the simulations is extremely real and an extremely important part of our job. There shall be a very PAINFUL lesson for anyone who tampers with the "Hardship-Enchanced Lifelike Physico-Medical Experience" settings I have spent these past quiet weeks perfecting.

[Natasha Bolyatov]
HP 5/5 | Act:2 | Def: 4 | Mov: 3
=Equipment=
Hands: Rifle (6 OFF, 7 RNG, 2 hands)
Outfit: Armored Vest (4 DEF, 3 MOV)
Gear: Motion detector (1 ACT, ping an area in radius 4 for movement)

=Inventory=
-Saber (3 OFF, 1 RNG, 2 PEN, 1-handed)

=Abilities=
Progressional Target (P): Adjacent allies gain 2 DEF
Penetrate (ranged): Hit 3 targets in a line
Penetrate (melee): Hit 3 targets in front
Hunker down: Duck to double defense from front until next action
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 1 players.png (148KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 1 players.png
148KB, 1333x2000px
>Deployment.

Alright folks, look alive. The shuttle has docked with the ship, and will hold its position till you get back. Make it through this in one piece and I might let one of you pilot it in the field.

And watch out for that yellow line on the floor. That's where blast doors'll drop if you depressurize the area. That means you... Clark? I'm going to be honest with you, I don't have all your names memorized yet.

I'll be monitoring your presence from out here. I've got monitors on what you can see, what you can't, and a ton of buttons I don't know what they do and I'm liable to start hitting them.

So, uh, good luck.

>Everybody has 2 actions per turn. Both can be movement, interactions, attacking, or whatever else you can think of. You can move up to your movement in squares (Not diagonally, mind)

> Player Phase
>>
>>799523
>And because I Forgot

R1: Clark
P1: Pick
M1: Ross
B1: Natasha
>>
>>799523

>Move East 1 North 2
>Overwatch East

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>799523
"Ok you two, have you ever tried VR drugs? Yeah well let me give you this, and remember first time is always free"
>Give Adrenal Stimulant to B1 and P1

[Ross Barnard]
>Equipment
>Abilities:
>>
>>798931
Doktor Barnard, if you give me a stim I can move in - quick - and secure the doorway.

Do not think for a MINUTE that I NEED your STIMS. Why, I have cured my addiction to them many years by now. Did I not tell you?
>>
>>798666
"Hello everyone, lets try to get stuff and hopefully stay alive"
[Name]
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>799523

"Spashibo, Doktor! Spashibo VERY much!"

>1. Move 3E, 1S
>2. Overwatch S

[Natasha Bolyatov]
HP 5/5 | Act:2 | Def: 5 (4+1 from stim) | Mov: 4 (3+1 from stim)

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
>>799523
This is Operative Natasha Bolyatov identifying as [B1] for purposes of this training simulation and all further engagements.

This is VAHRY important and if you fail to identify yourself properly with me in kombat then you forfeit privileges as per Statue 3.55 of the Rozhyanin Bodyguard's Contract.

I will list these privileges.
>>
>>799523
>Move 2E 2S
>-Bombing run (Overwatch SE)

[Pick]
Abilities
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 1 Enemy.png (155KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 1 Enemy.png
155KB, 1333x2000px
>>799523

And so the mice scatter in search of cheese. Heh heh heh heh... heh... er, sorry. I think the power I hold in this situation is already getting to my head.

>R2: Garth Deployed.

>Enemy Phase
>Hold for Player Phase
>>
>>799794
A moving Overwatch?

Very clever, fancy pants. Especially the part vahr you GET IN MY FUCKING WAY!

Ahhh-khem. Excuze me. These stims give me an... unpredictable streak. You must explain that technique to me some time. What is that - they're not real stims? O Bozhe moi...
>>
>>799805

>The sound of an old ship hums all around you. Every so often you see a flickering, the telltale sign of the simulation you're in. Still, it seems fairly realistic so far.

>Meanwhile, in a galaxy far away, in a time long past, a man curses out his computer for restarting as he tries to process a turn.

>Player Phase: Nothing visible has changed.
>>
>>799879
>1. Move 3S
>Tap to open door
>2. Overwatch S

[Natasha Bolyatov]
=Status: Stimmed, 1 turn remaining=

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
>>799805

>Move south 3
>Move south 3

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>799879
>Move 3E 3S

[Ross Barnard]
HP 5/5 | Act:2 | Def: 3+1 | Mov: 3+1
>Equipment
>Abilities:
>>
>>799953
Doktor Barnard, I am trying to secure the doorway here, but you are interfering with my defensive position and thus voiding the terms of the Rozhanin Bodyguard Contract (Statute 4.18).

Zees is GOOD, you must be very very eager to be first to sample the "Lifelike Physico-Medical Experience!"

I forget to mention. While under-fire, please monitor your real body's integrity to check you are not bleeding real blood.
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 2 Enemy.png (162KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 2 Enemy.png
162KB, 1333x2000px
>>799879

I see you're all starting to form up. Good call, good call. Slow, but good call.

>Enemy Phase
>>
Will deploy a little later

Maaret Asikainen
Pilot

HP 5/5
Def: 2
Mov: 4 -- Act: 2
Hands: Shotgun
Outfit: Pilot Suit

Gear:
- Shotgun (5OFF, 1-3RNG (2Handed))
- Pilot Suit (2Def, 4Mov, Built in Rebreather (Passive), Pilot Only)
- Mag Boots (Counts as Braced in case of Depressurization)

Core Abilities:
Piloting (Passive)

Secondary Abilities:
- Bombing Run (Can use another action while in the middle of movement)
- Lock on (Active, +1OFF, +1PEN vs chosen target. Can be used up to 3x in a row)

Bag:
Empty
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 3 Player.png (161KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 3 Player.png
161KB, 1333x2000px
>>800045

>You move forward slowly, watching the corners for danger. Or, at least, one does. The rest pile on top of them.

>Player Phase
>>
>>800081

>Move East 1 South 1 West 1
>Overwatch East

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 3 Player 2.png (159KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 3 Player 2.png
159KB, 1333x2000px
>>800081

>On the outside, a man bangs on a computer, causing a glitch to resolve. Drugs no longer active.
>>
>>800045
>Good call, good call. Slow, but good call.

But zis is not a time-constrained mission. Korrekt? So we can take as long as we want.

Doktor, how many stims have you got and do you need to be anywhere in the next few days?
>>
>>800099
"Just keep moving, do you want my goods? well then get me one of those engine cores"
>give another dose to B1
>wait for her to move
>move 3S if she is still in one piece

[Ross Barnard]
>Equipment
>Abilities:
>>
>>800081
>move 3 right
>move 3 down.

HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>800141
"Greatly obliged, Doktor Barnard. Alright, boys, moving out! Let's fuck some motherfuckers in the ass!"

>1. Move 2S, 1E
>2. Hunker Down

[Natasha Bolyatov]
=Status: Stimmed, 2 turns remaining=

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
Feel free to bot me. Suddenly got busy out of nowhere.
>>
>>800081
I wish to learn how to detect motherfuckers. What is the operational procedure for zis "Motion Detektor?"

I target a single square, yes? That is not more than 4 squares away from me? Doesn't seem vahry good. Surely I am misunderstanding something.
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 3 Enemy.png (189KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 3 Enemy.png
189KB, 1333x2000px
>>800094
>>800099

Hmm. Ya know, I guess you're right...

...Hey phil, come over here away from the comms for a minute...

>As you take positions, you spot crates in the room ahead. Something looks to be shining on top of one of them...

> Enemy Phase
>>
>>800240
Botting Pick, though this move only works if he can fire through me (?):
>1. Move 4S
>Tap to face E
>2. Overwatch E

Abilities
>>
>>800267
Ah, snap, I was probably too late!
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 4 Player.png (189KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 4 Player.png
189KB, 1333x2000px
>>800267

>All is quiet, both on comms and otherwise

>>800261

Right, back. Don't worry about what just happened. What was your question? Motion detector? No, you hit it and pings an area around you for movement, not one specific place.

Now with that done, Phil, how long until... Ok, sure.

>Player Phase
>>
>>800301

>Move 2 East
>Overwatch SouthEast

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>800301
This ship layout is a bitch. Threats could come from all angles. I just hope my teammates can cover my ass.

Question: Suppose we are hit by automatic fire and w are in front a glass window. Are there now holes in the window? Surely depressurization is a constant threat.
>>
>>800301
>get high on Stimulants x2
>Look E

[Ross Barnard]
>Equipment
>Abilities:
>>
"Clark, keep an eye out down there! We need to cover each other's backs!"

>1. Move 1N, 1E
>Tap Professional Target to give Clark +2 DEF
>2. Overwatch NE

[Natasha Bolyatov]
=Status: Stimmed, 2 turns remaining=

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
Professional Target (P): Adjacent allies gain 2 DEF
>>
>>800301
>>800323
>>800390
Linking these posts, and amending the duration of my stim:

=Status: Stimmed, 1 turns remaining=
>>
>>800301
>move 2 south 1 east
>overwatch
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>Nork
=Status: STILL DA GREATEST
HP 5/5 | Act:2 | Def: 4| Mov: 3)

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
Quick draw
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 4 Enemy.png (215KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 4 Enemy.png
215KB, 1333x2000px
>>800301

>Enemy drones spotted! Allied bodyguard Spotted! Wall spotted! Twice!
>>
File: PlateFacePilotHelmet.jpg (91KB, 736x1150px) Image search: [Google]
PlateFacePilotHelmet.jpg
91KB, 736x1150px
>>800058
>>800301
>Deploy
>>
>>800531
>Move E,E,E
>move S,S,S
>Nork

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
Quick draw
>>
>>800496
Nork. Glad you could finally log in with the rest of us. I thought perhaps you had chosen to sleep in bed, like a little baby, throughout this entire mission. Or did you "accidentally" log into the Naughty Medics scenario again?

I kid of course. Ha ha. You know me. Funny old Natasha. Now, my old friend Nork. Come on in and get yourself fucked up with me. But if you are going to try and beat my kill count - I have some bad news for you. I might be about to get a head start.
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 5 Player.png (224KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 5 Player.png
224KB, 1333x2000px
>>800531

It's about time there's some action! Go get em boys!

>[B2] Nork
>[P2] M

>A gunbattle erupts, as drones are fired on and fire back before ducking into cover behind crates (+1 DEF from attacks coming that way, -1 Range on them)

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfVG-fyMkNU
>>
>>800531
>Move 2E 1S [look inside the engine room] 1N
>[tap] close the door
>[Doctor] B1

[Ross Barnard]
>Equipment
>Abilities:
>>
>>800610

>Outside, the computer is kicked again, allowing movement from the people logged in.

>Player Phase.
>>
>>800610
>Move E, E, E, S
>Move S, S, S

Maaret Asikainen
Pilot

HP 5/5

Gear:

Core Abilities:
Piloting (Passive)

Secondary Abilities:
- Lock on (Active, +1OFF, +1PEN vs chosen target. Can be used up to 3x in a row)

Bag:
Empty
>>
>>800610

>Fire on southern drone
>Fire on southern drone

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>800592
"Nork does not need a naughty medic, because nork is the best, do you not remember what I told you?
Gillies love nork. Yes."
"By the sounds of it it seems the enemies will get a head start on nork, rather than you"
>>800610
>>800578
>>
>>800669
>>800610

>1. Shoot at the northernmost one of the two drones to the east of me
>Tap Professional Target to give anyone adjacent +2 DEF
>2. Hunker Down facing E

[Natasha Bolyatov]
=Status: Normal=
HP 5/5 | Act:2 | Def: 4 | Mov: 3

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 5 Enemy.png (277KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 5 Enemy.png
277KB, 1333x2000px
>>800610

>As a gunfight rages, the medic steps into the engine room for a peek.
>Good news, you can just about see the first of your targets
>Bad news, A turret attached to the ceiling was waiting for somebody to step inside. You retreat before more damage can be done.

>Enemy Phase
>>
>>800642
"Yes, Doktor, give me your sweet, healing juices! YES!"

"These fuckers don't understand. Natasha Bolyatov can take the pain they're giving out. And even more! I can take the pain for all the rest of you as well. I can take ALL THE PAIN!"
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 6 player.png (278KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 6 player.png
278KB, 1333x2000px
>>800800

Phil, how much longer? ...Alright, yeah. That'll be fun.

Ahem

Hey guys, doing well so far, though, uh, you aren't looking to hot Natasha.

But hey! First drone down!

>Player Phase
>>
>>800876
Is it possible to move through friendly tiles?
>>
>>800876
Yes. This is delicious.
>>
>>800909

>Yes. Stopping on friendly tiles is another matter though. At best, you bump them. At worst, you get bumped back a space.
>>
>>800876
"You all are too slow, and ineffective"
>Move N E S E
>[Shock Pack] the drone

[Ross Barnard]
HP 3/5 | Act:2 | Def: 3+1 | Mov: 3+1
>Equipment
>Abilities:
>>
>>800876

>Move South 1 East 1
>Weld door closed

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>798666
>>800876

"Alright you louts, what the hells is going on here?
Where's my rum?! Can't a man have decent service here?!"

>Deploy

[Bunkle]
HP 5/5 | Act:2 | Def: 2 | Mov: 4

=Equipment=
Hands: Shotgun (5OFF, 1-3RNG, 2hand)
Outfit: Piloting Suit (2DEF, 4MOV, Rebreather)
Gear: Mag Boots

=Abilities=
Piloting (P): Operate shuttles, heavy equipment, ships
Thread the Needle (P): Move through enemy spaces as normal
Bombing Run (Tap): Use action while moving

=Inventory=
>>
>>800876
>Use Bombing Run
>Move E, S, S
>Lock On Drone in the East
>Move S

Maaret Asikainen
Pilot

HP 5/5

Gear:

Core Abilities:
Piloting (Passive)

Secondary Abilities:

Bag:
Empty
>>
>Deploy

>Equipment
>Abilities:
-Surgical Precision: Passive : Melee 1off 2 pen
>>
>>800876
"Screaming inchonreantly"
>move 2 down and 1 right
>overwatch with shocker at any enemies.
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>800669
"Doktor! Don't go easy on that drone! I need your ass alive to get back here and heal me, Doktor!"

>1. Move 2N
>2. Hunker Down facing N

[Natasha Bolyatov]
HP 1/5 | Act:2 | Def: 4 | Mov: 3

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
>>800876
>Move west south south
>Shoot drone behind table
>>800531
>Move E,E,E
>move S,S,S
>Nork

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
Quick draw
>>800969
You are stronk, friend, almost as stronk as nork, you be fine as da second best
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 6 Enemy.png (322KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 6 Enemy.png
322KB, 1333x2000px
>>800876

>Shots are fires, drones are shocked, people jump into action!

>Enemy Phase
>>
>>800876

>Deploy
Hmm, this looks like the right info.

=[M]Agent "Doc"=

HP 5/5
Hands: Pistol: 4 off, 1-5 rng (one handed)
Hands: Knife: 2 dmg, 1 pen, 1 rng (hone handed) (+1 off, +2 pen)
Outfit: Reinforced Coat: 3 def, 3 mov
Gear: Quik-E-Stim: Heal 3 Hp when used(Consumable)

Core Ability:

Doctor: Action: Heal 3 hp

Secondary Abilites:

Shock Pack: Action: Stabilize somebody up to 2 turns after bleed out. Can be used as an attack for 2 off, 1 pen(3 off, 3, pen on robotic Enemies), 1 rng, inflicts Stun

Adrenal Stimulant: Action: rng 1, give ally +1 mov, +1 def for two turns. Duration stacks(Though serious side effects may emerge past 5 turns. Consult a real doctor before trying it)

Surgical Prescision: Passive: Melee cutting weapons gain +1 off, +2 pen

Inventory:
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 7 Players.png (318KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 7 Players.png
318KB, 1333x2000px
>>801052

Keep up the good work people. I'm happy with what I'm seeing. Though, uh, you'll need to get back into that engine room at some point.

>Player Phase
>>
>Move 3E, 3N

[M] Stella
HP 5/5 Act:2 Def: 3 Mov: 3
Equipment
-Hands: Pistol (Offense 4, Range 1-5 )
-Hands: Knife (Offense 2, Penetration 1, Range 1)
-Outfit: Reinforced Coat (Defense 3, Move 3)
-Gear: Quick-E-Stim (Heal 3HP)
Abilities: Doctor, Shock Pack, Surgical Precision
>>
>>801077
Don't forget about "good" old "Doc" over here.
>>
>>801077

>Open fire on enemy north
>Open fire on enemy north

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>801077
>[Doctor] my self back to full hp
>Move E 3N
>Loot the little stars along my way

[Ross Barnard]
>Equipment
>Abilities:
>>
Team, calling all my team, I haff some very troublesome news.

I'm pinned by this fucking drone that is fucking firing at me. If I move I bleed out, zzzzip, Natasha disconnects from the sim, you're all fucking dead, game over, very nice to meet you. So. I stay here. Until somebody heal me.
>>
>>801077

Bunkle spits on the floor and opens that loud mouthed trap of his:
"Bah, you no good dogs never even bothered to check what's up over here!
And where's my damn doughnut? I get hungry in space!"

>Move 3E 1N
>Overwatch: Shoot any enemy behind the door

[Bunkle]

=Equipment=

=Abilities=
>>
>>801107
Tell me, Doktor Barnard, when exactly did you take damage? Your status says you are okay.
>>
>>801077
>move 1 north and 2 right
>move 1 up and 1 right

HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>>801077
>1. Fire at drone N of me.
>2. [Hunker Down] facing north!

[Natasha Bolyatov]

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
>>801077
>Move EEN
>Move NN

>Nork

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
Quick draw
>>801125
Why do you cry, my friend, do you not know you have da greatest friend?
Yes.
>>
>>801168
Nork, get back he-!
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 7 Enemy.png (317KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 7 Enemy.png
317KB, 1333x2000px
>>801077

You guys are keeping alright time. Not the fastest bunch I've seen, but you're advancing steadily. And no deaths yet! That's not bad kiddos. I expected at least 2 by now.

>Enemy Phase
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 8 Player.png (314KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 8 Player.png
314KB, 1333x2000px
>>801237

>A silence falls over the ship again as all active combatants finish their fights. However, something weighs heavily in the air...

>Player Phase
>>
>>801133
Bunkle, it is good to see you my old comrade. I have missed your fat and angry, hard-to-work-with ass.

Natasha will tell you something. You want a donut right now? I am your fucking doughnut!!! I am covered in so many bullet holes they all make one big bullet hole and I am donut. Ha-ha.

So you want to know what is really fucked up on this ship? This medic here will not help me, he hates me. Probably because my dick is bigger than his. He knows it is true, we all get inspected. So now what. You run away with our only good medic even though I nearly dead and now we haff Nork who is about to get himself killed. If you could get your asses down here then I would appreciate it!
>>
>-Open door NE
>Move 1E, 1N
>Overwatch Shock Pack

[M] Stella
Equipment
>>
>>801260

>Move 3 Right
>Move 2 Up, 1 Right

=[M]Agent "Doc"=

HP 5/5

Core Ability:

Secondary Abilites:

Shock Pack: Action: Stabilize somebody up to 2 turns after bleed out. Can be used as an attack for 2 off, 1 pen(3 off, 3, pen on robotic Enemies), 1 rng, inflicts Stun

Adrenal Stimulant: Action: rng 1, give ally +1 mov, +1 def for two turns. Duration stacks(Though serious side effects may emerge past 5 turns. Consult a real doctor before trying it)

Inventory:
>>
>>801168
Nork. You are a good Nork. Talk to me, Nork.

Why don't you scout ahead for me and we can meet up with our new friends the pilot and the medic?

Until I get my heals I cannot properly fuck things up. However! I can at least cover your suicidal ass.
>>
>>801260

>>801261
Bunkle lets out a roar of laughter:
"You crazy twat, I ain't touching any of your holes with a 10 foot pole!
Looky here, I'm the one who gets you muscle heads in and out this death trap.
Now if you'll excuse me, the bridge is waiting for me

>>801275
You over there!. Stella my dear! Open that door!"
"Good, good"
Bunkle relieves his stomach of a nasty burp whose stench fills the area.

>Move 2N
>Overwatch: Shoot any enemies in the room

=Equipment=

=Abilities=
>>
>>801260
>Move N
>Overwatch rifle E
>Nork

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
Quick draw
>>801261
I'm not dying, YOU are, nork is to great to die, so stay behind me.
How can you ever break my pelvis again is you're dead?
>>
>>801260
>Move N, E, E, N
>Move N, N, N, N

Maaret Asikainen
Pilot

HP 5/5

Gear:

Core Abilities:
Piloting (Passive)

Secondary Abilities:

Bag:
Empty
>>
>>801260

>Move north 6

Clark
HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>1. Move 4N
>2. [Hunker Down] facing N

[Natasha Bolyatov]

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
>>801260
>>801324
oops. Let's link these two posts!
>>
>>801260
>>801324
This is invalid, I can only move 3 - my apologies.

>1. Move 3N
>2. [Hunker Down] facing N
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 8 Enemy.png (332KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 8 Enemy.png
332KB, 1333x2000px
>>801260

Hey folks, Frankie here. Just wanted to say you're doing good for your first time out. Looks like it's all quiet except for a drone or two. Now, I want you to know that's the exception, not the norm. That's why I had Phil whip us up something special. Trust me, you'll thank me for this later. Enjoy fellas.

>Enemy Phase
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 9 Player.png (331KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 9 Player.png
331KB, 1333x2000px
>>801392

By the way, thanks for the heads up Natasha. You won't always be able to take your time folks. Hopefully this'll add some urgency.

>Shuttle will temporarily leave the area of operations for self protection.

>Player Phase
>>
>Move 1N, 2E
>-Open Door N
>Overwatch N with pistol

[M] Stella
Equipment
>>
>>801406
NORK CHALLENGES EVERYTHING!
>Draw saber
>Challenge meatier
>Brace
>>
>>801406
"Hey you two! Go check out what's behind those dark areas!" says Bunkle as he scratches out the filth and crumbs off his crusty pilot suit.
"I'll keep watch here."
He lets a loud cough and picks his nose.
"What is it? Get to it! Now!"
He examines his handiwork, looks both ways and puts his finger in his mouth.

>Overwatch: Shoot any enemies that come close enough

=Equipment=

=Abilities=
>>
>>801406

"Well, bloody fuck."
>Adrenal Stims
>Hold onto wall frame near me to Brace

=[M3]Agent "Doc"=

HP 5/5

Core Ability:

Secondary Abilites:

Inventory:
>>
>>801406
>Climb right
>Jury rig the drone to be freindly.

HP 5/5

Abilities

Inventory:
>>
>1&2. Move 6N
>Tap to close the E door if it is open (can't tell?)
>Tap to face E

"Mediiiiic!"

[Natasha Bolyatov]

=Equipment=

=Inventory=

=Abilities=
>>
>>801406
>Incoherent yelling and laughter
>>
>>801446
Gonna override this:
>Move 2N, 1E
>Hunker down, facing E

"Could a medic PLEASE come and bring me back from the brink of death?"

"I will give you Bunkle's doughnut..."
>>
>>801463
"Hey! Leave my doughnut out of this!"
>>
>>801463
>>801406
Linking posts, sorry.
>>
>>801406
>Move N, N
>Mag Boots/Brace for impact

Maaret Asikainen
Pilot

HP 5/5
Outfit: Pilot Suit, Mag Boots

Gear:

Core Abilities:
Piloting (Passive)

Secondary Abilities:

Bag:
Empty
>>
>>801456
When that meteor hits if I go down I might need you to drag me out of here, Nork!

I know, I know, it is only a fucking sim but I, Natasha Bolyatov, am not going to LOSE this one. No, no, no - I have not trained for weeks inside the "Hardship-Enchanced Lifelike Physico-Medical Experience" to be taken down by some crappy rock!
>>
>>801511
*More incoherent yelling*
NORK CAN KILL ANYTHING, YOU WILL LIVE!
>>
>>801511
Generally people who get hit by a half ton rock going at .2c they aren't so much as taken down as they are reduced to a cloud of red vapor that quickly disperses.
>>
File: VR Simulation Turn 9 Enemy.png (343KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VR Simulation Turn 9 Enemy.png
343KB, 1333x2000px
>>801406

So yeah, good job so far. Let's see how this works out now.

>Enemy Phase
>>
>>801571
>>
>>801533
Thank you for your medical diagnosis miss Stella. It was very... helpful.

(Breathe deeply and be nice to the medic, Natasha)

You know, they could be micrometeors. Even then it's a big deal, you know? Don't act like I've never been on a spaceship before. One could hit the far side of the ship, and boom! - where you're standing the lights pop getting glass in your face, screws flip out, a girder swings out and slaps you in the side of the face, always, always, full combat integrity is VITAL in an unpredictable junking situation.
>>
>>801511
"Venäläiset.. If there is anything left after impact, I will go back for you."
>>
>>801593

...Uh, Phil?
>>
>>801605

Isn't this a bit... much?
>>
This is not a single meteor strike, someone decided to port this ship in the middle of an asteroid field.
>>
>>801605
"Voi kyrpä!"
>>
>>801620
*EVEN MORE SCREAMING*
>>
>>801605
Well.

That's a lot of meteors.

>>801530
Nork. I hope you will forgive me for altering the pain settings, but just stay logged in and spend this moment with me. The ... death... animations... are wonderful...
>>
>>801620

>To Be Continued
>>
>>801637
FRAAAaaaAAaaaANKIE!

Get back here and restart the sim! You promised me and Nork some action! Vaht is this!

I mean to say. I haff not beaten Nork's score in THREE WHOLE FUCKING RUNS, but we just draw the whole time. What is this!
>>
>>801637
"Tämä on hevonpaskaa! Phil, you festering ten cent dick hole, that shuttle better be getting back here!"
>>
>>801637
Garth immediantly panicked upon his chest suddenly had giant hole pierced by a meteor and suddenly his lungs exploding due to the sudden vacuum of the air and him being kicked out of the VR due to being declared dead.
"FIRST OFF....Whoever set up that simulation can we not do that? Seriously half of your chest suddenly being pierced by a meteor is not fun, even if i died right after.....Still its painful."

Garth pats
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.