[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolfgang's Jumpquest Thread 14: OP Shouldn't write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: WORA.png (836KB, 680x809px) Image search: [Google]
WORA.png
836KB, 680x809px
Last time, in which we helped Black Star with his depression, found a Weapon Partner, and kicked a Clown's ass again: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/729249/

My Twitter, for keeping track of when I'm running: https://twitter.com/KayabaQM

The Discord, for Shitposting: https://discord.gg/fzeqYXc

The character sheet, for things that may or may not matter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17HaIOmLtT6mKhBf71pHVtX7pJ2RFquATuXMkigMd7KU/edit?usp=sharing

-----
I'm not actually writing today, as it seems every time I think I'll be able to calm down, some more bullshit comes up that makes me furious. The last time I wrote while furious or stressed, we ended SAO on floor 6, so I'm going to try and avoid fucking things up.

In the mean time, let's have a discussion, because it is my belief that quests run on feedback, both in the votes and chatter among the players.

My main question I wanna ask of you guys is simple:
why do you enjoy this quest?
-----
>>
File: giphy (9).gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (9).gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>757256
The punching and combat.
It's fun to kill things and get stronk.
>>
>>757256
Combat and punching. In the beginning I enjoyed the quest because it seemed a bit different, us in the sao world fucking up the story because reasons. I was pretty bummed when it became harem quest, but I'm relieved with the current gear we've switched into. Doesn't seem like it's full on sex quest, just us having fun.
>>
>>757256
Fucking up canon and waifus.
>>
>>757256
For me, it was the SAOA humor mixed with some drama. I legit laughed at some of the actions, like when we lost our clothes and had to wear a loincloth which basically became our outfit for some time.

But I feel that the quest has gotten... a bit to serious I would guess is what I'm trying to say. Not enough humor to balance it out. Though I will say, making our Lucifer was probably the highlight so far for me in this quest.

Again, that's another reason I like this quest, the builds. I see a thing I want to do, I make a build for it and see how things go. Black Blood and voices are a best, you shut your whore mouth, Kayaba.

So in conclusion, ease up on the drama, don't be afraid to make things funny or comfy, and just try to enjoy writing. It's all fun for us. More pastebins wen
>>
I sort of agree on the drama thing but i think it mostly happened cause we weren't smooth enough in changing the topic and gave a stupid response. At least for the Incognito thing.
Speaking of which, we probably could have used more reminders that it was a thing. Lots of people seemed surprise that that happened to her. I think it was spoken about once and then everyone forgot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzFD-CU9wv4

Thread theme
>>
I enjoyed the quest because going through the events of SAO with a different perspective and with added humour was cool.

Stopped reading when it "ended" because without the constraints of canon I dont see anything interesting happening so its a real bummer Kayaba was done so soon.
Only reason I popped in was because I saw this only had 6 posts and assumed it died
>>
I'm not dead, just so you guys know, but...

I think I'm going to be ending the quest, maybe starting a new one, maybe not. If I decide to end it, it'll be wrapping up this week, no later.
>>
>>760563
I concur, anon. I honestly haven't kept up since after GGO, but even during that arc my interest was weaning. I mean, I joined because I'd wanted to see shenanigans in SAO with meta knowledge only to find that we were in the Abridged world, which was even better. It was fun seeing certain characters live, but some things were a bit optimistic I will admit. I clicked on the thread because I was wondering if the quest died too.

I won't lie when I say that things got intense with those nat 20s and was chuckling as our team was near useless because of the will of the dice during one of the boss fights in SAO. It was fun, so I was disappointed when SAO ended so soon. I stuck around for GGO, but I just don't find gunfights as dynamic as SAO's enemies were, so I guess I just decided I was done after seeing what was, to me, a clusterfuck of a finale to GGO.

That said, when Kayaba's head was clear, I found the quest quite enjoyable with the character interactions and whatnot and would probably participate in another quest with him. I'm not gonna stick around for this one though since I'd need to catch up, and the premise wasn't my thing, so I'll just say good luck with whatever choice you make, Kayaba, and I hope you /qst/ers enjoy the rest of the quest, whether it ends next week or next year or a longer time period than that.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>750429
"I'm figure it's time for me to enroll in the DWMA" you say, stretching. "You wanna fly with me or will you stay here?"

"Why would I stay here if I need to enroll too?"

"The Warehouse comes with me" you smile "I'm just asking how you want to get there"

"Oh! Well, that doesn't change my answer, I still want to fly with you, though uh... how do you fly exactly?"

"I'll show you" you say, leading her to the hangar, where the Lucifer stood gleaming in the harsh light.

"Woooooow"

You climb up into it, changing it into Jet form "Coming?" you reach out a hand to her, and she nods, clambering into the seat behind you. "this is so cool!"

You close the cockpit, and blast o-

"What's this button do?"

BWEWOOOOOOP.

In an instant, you find yourself not on earth, but looking down on it.

You turn, staring intensely at Nadia. "I really, really thought I wouldn't have to say not to touch anything"

"SORRYSORRYSORRYIDIDN'TMEANITISWEAR!"

You look around, trying to figure out how badly things fucked up...
>>
>>771351
Oh for fucks sake, the Fold Dri-

AGAIN WITH THIS!?

No Oxygen, again, AGAIN.

YOU THOUGHT THE SHIP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RESISTANT TO THIS SHIT NOW.

You take a few short breaths, throwing open a portal to the Warehouse.

It's fine, you'll just fl-

an intense wave of force blows you off course, missing the Warehouse entirely. Was the Warehouse losing air?

Why hadn't you thought of this before!?

You shut the Warehouse, noting that nothing had been yanked outside in the few seconds it had been open, which was fortunate.

What the hell were you going to do? You couldn't get back to earth in time, the Warehouse wouldn't work, and you had no Fold Drive...

Write-In
>>
>>771375
>Accept the cold embrace of death
>>
>>771375
>punch away the lack of oxygen
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>771391
>>
>>771375
>Fly at the highest speed possible then open the warehouse gate then once inside snap it shut as quickly as possible
Momentum plz save us.
>>
>>771406
This
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>771375
magic
>>
>>771400
>>771421
why do you people think rolling when I haven't asked for rolls means anything?
>>
>>771406
Okay, Warehouse might just work... you'd just have to get faster, and then push through it!

Roll 1d20 (best of 3) to execute this plan!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>771452
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>771452
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>771452
>>
File: Yourightnow.jpg (88KB, 640x646px) Image search: [Google]
Yourightnow.jpg
88KB, 640x646px
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>771452
You get up to max speed, engaging even your emergency thrusters before opening another Warehouse portal.

"HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!" you shout at Nadia as you blast through the air ejecting. Succes-

Wait shit!

SHIIIIIIIIIIII

crash
>>
>>771508
You ending the quest?
I want more Argo lewds.
>>
>>771508
at mach 10, the Lucifer's fastest speed, you crossed the entire warehouse in .8 seconds. 400gs of force as you went from mach 10 to 0 crashing against the wall.

Everything is molten slag, but you also have Black Blood.

Roll 1d20 (best of 3) to cling to life!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>771542
Fuck you kayaba
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>771542
>Roll 1d20 (best of 3) to cling to life!
FUCK YOU
>>
>>771542
rolling.
>>
>>771549
>>771545
lel

should've thought before you voted
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>771551
Fuck you capital d
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>771542
>>
>>771542
You passed instantly, your brain turning into mush against the wall.

well, that's uh, one way to fuck up

You blink, looking around the dark, endless void.

to be honest I wasn't expecting you to go out like this, I thought the madness would take you, still, a deal's a deal, and now you get to choose which "home" you're going back to, I'll restore your Lucifer, and unfuck that mess you made with... Nadia was it? That girl didn't deserve to die to your stupidity, so I'm resetting that and bringing her back to life, but she won't be coming with you.

Jumpchain floated in front of you, and on one hand, she looked rather serious, on the other, she looked like she was struggling to avoid laughing her ass off.

right, time to make your choice: you can either go back to the world you were in before SAO, or go to SAO, up to you

Go back to the world of SAO
Go all the way back to your earth
>>
>>771588
>Go back to the world of SAO
Fuck earth, nothing there i bet.
>>
>>771588
>SAO
At leat it was semi interesting.
We can punch things again.
>>
>>771588
>sao.
Come on jumpchan, wont it be more interesting if she gets to come with us?
>>
>>771588
>Go back to the world of SAO
Just go home and make a neat VR game or something.
>>
>>771588
"I'll go to SAO" you say, sighing. This... it was better than nothing, at least. Nadia would be fine now, maybe she'd get to the DWMA on her own, you didn't know.

Very well

She snapped her fingers, and you appeared in your flat once more, surrounded by your friends. Well, now, they were more like family.

You hugged them all silently, tears flowing freely.

It was over.

End

I don't know if I'll ever run a quest again, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that this one is over, and it was fun. Thank you all for playing, and goodbye.
>>
>>771701
No epilogue or anything like that?
>>
So, which of us will be QM'ing the rest of those quests we talked about doing
>Zatch bell quest
>The rest that I cant remember cuz the discord is gone
>>
>>771701
Fun quest shame it ended so shitty.
>>
File: Chris-Pratt-Middle-Finger.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Pratt-Middle-Finger.gif
3MB, 360x360px
The disapointment in me is palpable. And I will activate my trip since you deleted the discord while I was afk. I want you know who it is kayaba.

You had a community of anons and in discord, who would have been okay with you hiatus-ing or even ending it so long as you did it properly. This felt like THAT DM or Another grudge play.

Like I said, I'm not even mad like snake. Just disapointed.
>>
Yo Discord people:

https://discord.gg/xM2aCYq
>>
Impressive, Kayaba's near death experience made him end his quest.

Let this be a lesson QMs, don't write while in a compromised emotional state.
>>
We died to something out of our control and were sent into a situation that we would surely die of. I can't say if that was a good way to end this, but whatever. Kayabas a faggot as usual, hopefully there are some other good quests on this board that wont end so suddenly
>>
Hey QM remember this?

That you said at the start of the thread???

"
I'm not actually writing today, as it seems every time I think I'll be able to calm down, some more bullshit comes up that makes me furious. The last time I wrote while furious or stressed, we ended SAO on floor 6, so I'm going to try and avoid fucking things up."
>>
You know I was kidding when I said you should give closure kayabers. Maybe that joke I made about you having ptsd wasent a joke. Hope everything is well m80.
>>
I was really hoping that it wasn't going to come to this. I wish you would have left the discord up at least.

Oh well, I guess Kirito's going to become a Legacy title for me, and I can grow into Loto now instead.
>>
FUCK.
>>
Whelp, it was fun while it lasted. God speed everybody
>>
Hey Kayaba, since the quest is finished, can you dump those lewd pastebin?
>>
Even killing your own twitter, that is just sad. You made a nice quest just to kill it like this. Hoping someone else takes over.
>>
File: quit.gif (325KB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
quit.gif
325KB, 245x265px
>>774795
tfw a "neardeath experience" causes a tramatic internal event for a qm to the point where he gives up on questing then the mockery and ridicule from his questers drives him to Quit social media
>>
>don't go on 4chan over the weekend
>come back, see wolfgang quest 14
>OHBOY.png
>see this travesty
what the actual fuck, how did this damn shit happen, is this all from a cell phone in the microwave?!
>>
>>775594
Kayaba confimed for being a faggot.
>>
>>788007
I bet he deleted all the lewd pastebin too
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.