[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Rivals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1414133696194.jpg (2MB, 2046x4091px) Image search: [Google]
1414133696194.jpg
2MB, 2046x4091px
Civ quest, but you have a rivaling civ which you will probably compete with for a long time.

First 3 votes decide your civ location/race
Same for your rivals race

Also, do you want your rivals to be:
>Controlled by me, OP
>Controlled by others in a seperate thread

either way the rivals will advance at the same rate as yours, getting as many actions, and rolling dice all the same (although it might be secretly by me.)
>>
>>635118

Giants

Volcanic archipelago

>Controlled by others in a seperate thread
>>
>>635118
Harpies. Island.
>>
>>635118
Homunculus, Ruins
>>
>>635225
Go go.
>>
>>635118
Humans, starting from an island/little archipelago but globally the world also has large continents
>>
>>635118
>Dryads
>Floating Islands

Time for paratrooping mini-ents?
Deku-leaf transportation?

I'm legit pretty interested in this.
>>
>>635273
>>635242
>>635225
Islands has been locked in.

Remember, you have to choose the location and race of your rival civ too.
>>
>>635327
Humans
Mana wastes
For rivals

Dryads as this threads race.
>>
>>635327
Going with Dryads for our race
>>
File: 1473867806613.png (7MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1473867806613.png
7MB, 2300x6400px
>>635327
>Rivals.
Mainland mountain Ursine?
>>
>>635327
>>635344
Supporting Island Dryads.

Maybe Reef habitat Lizard/SerpentFen, or Jungle Elves?
>>
>>635118

>Dryads
>>
>Rivals
Subterranean, Machines.
Nature vs Industry sounds good.
>>
>>635365
>>635356
>>635344
Dreads as this threads race has been locked in.
>>
Rival

>Goblins

>City ruins
>>
>>635379
Dryads*
>>
Changing my votes for rival to:

>>635378
>>
>>635378
this
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 235x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 235x210px
>>635118
> civ
> except the twist is that it has a civ
????
>>
>You are the Dryads
>For centuries you have lived on this island, thinking it was the whole world, caring and nurturing the animals here, creating wonders of life and nature one could never find elsewhere. Recently though, intruders have revealed that is not the case. They come from below, taking our soil, rocks, trees and animals for barbaric reasons. They've already hurt the ecosystem and you can't let it go further.
Thankfully, the wonders you have created might come in useful here. You have..
>Sheep that can collect mana from their surrounding and crystallize it into a crystal fur, which they shed each lunar season.
>Trees with wood stronger than steel, and leaves that can cut just as well as a sword.
>Birds that have the same, if not higher, Intelligence as a normal human would have.
>Wolfs with incredible speed and a leap several tens of meters, with claws and fangs sharper than the edge of a sword.

>Action
>Scout out the surrounding islands with the animals on this island
>Build something (specify)
>Research something (specify)
>Gather materials (specify which)
>Other (write in)

Rival civ thread:
>>635622
>>
>>635671

>Scout
>>
>>635671

> Wolfs
> Research "Connection to sea animals" so that we communicate with large whales, sharks ect.

Very nice concept OP hope it will work out and enough people will vote
>>
Sorry for disappearing, but it was 1 o clock in the night and I have school today.

That said I'll periodically update it in school, although I won't be able to make any maps.

So, update incoming
>>
>>635686
You send out a couple of fish to check out for nearby islands, now knowing that there's more than just your Island.

The fish mind mostly just more water, but up to the north they find a barren island, the only thing you can find there is stumps and occasionally a bush or too. Obviously the work of those metal men, you cant let this happen to your Island.
To the south-south-east you find another barren island, although a small section of it, about a tenth of the size of the island, contains normal life.
The fishes also think the mainland is to the east, although the metal men might not even be from there.

>Action
>Investigate barren islands
>Scout further outward
>Scout towards the mainland
>Research something (Specify)
>Gather materials (which ones)
>Other
>>
>>637097
>Research the local bug variants
>>
>>637213
+Try nature magic on them
>>
>>637238
Let's get some big flying grasshoppers and ride them. Our grasshopper warriors will terrorize the skies with our leaf swords.
>>
>>637213
>>637238
>>637254

You decide to focus back om your Island for now, specificly some bugs. You know all the local bug variants by head at this point, a lifetime of carefully evolving creatures does that.
You specificly focus your eyes on a couple of grasshoppers, which with the help of nature magic and a lot of experience with this kind of magic, you are able to make it, and a couple of other ones into giant grasshoppers, easily strong enough to carry a dryad on their back. Fearing for the ecosystem imbalance, you turn off its reproduction and predatory instincts.
You also spot a bug with quite the nasty sting, so you take some of those and infuse their stings with some magic, turning theur stings into a sting that quickens the onset of decay massively. Works on inanimate targets even.

>You have acquired:
>10 Grassriders
>10 Decay-wasps

>Action
>Investigate barren islands
>Scout further outward
>Scout towards the mainland
>Research something (Specify)
>Gather materials (which ones)
>Other
>>
>>637307
>Focus nature magic on sea life
ideas;
Giant turtle/fish that we can ride.
Schools of fish as ocean scouts.
>>
>>637307
>Begin training soldiers to ride the Grassriders
>Scout the barren island
>>
>>638042
this
+further scouting
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.