[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLGtropolis, the city where Snoop Dogg is mayor and your worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Pepsiman_(PS1)_cover_art.jpg (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pepsiman_(PS1)_cover_art.jpg
55KB, 250x250px
The continuing adventure of Jason Polyglut, Danksmith!

Previous Thread: >>514889

The story so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SFj0bQrltLBIyZRTS0GLZNTlbK3NkaCKoOgV_lRgzQU/edit?usp=sharing

>Do a narly vortical head spin, rotating your body like a screw until you pop out.

You tense your lower body, prepping yourself for the immense stress you're about to experience
You key into your chi, hoping the drugs will assist you
You slam your right foot down
Sending your entire body spinning at a major speed
Your spin, unencumbered, begins twisting out of your hole
Within seconds, you come flying out of the way, landing in a kickass superhero stance from a mach force spin
"Leftie LOOSIE, BEEEEEEETCH"
jazz and the brigands (the gang with the only known whereabouts of the game you desperately need to sell for the sake of keeping you supplied with hardcore drugs) stare at you, wide eyed from confusion at aw
Now's your chance
What do you say?
>>
>>548970
>"WHERE MY GAME AT?"
We're too high to be quite.
>>
>"WHERE MY GAME AT?"

With no other plan, you decide on the direct approach
"WHERE MEH GAME AT"
You screech, your voice echoing off the barren walls being drowned out by the immediate coughing fit you experience
"Game? What game? We got a whole library here"
Jazz gestures to the back room
You stroll back there, confident your backside protecting laser-booty-shorts will keep you safe from any undue advances on your bottom
In front of you sprawls 1000's of Tilly bookcases, each packed tight with hundreds of games
This is going to take a while
How do you approach the gargantuan trial before you?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.