[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumping this here and deleting. Based on dream, too generic and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I was going to be late to work again. The blinking flashing, high-pitched resonating, alarm denied me another snooze. I have trained my brain to ignore it somehow. It could be 6 a.m. or easily 7 a.m. The alarms were created to disrupt brain sleep waves and they used an algorithm that created what was considered, “the opposite of rhythm.” They offer 3 snoozes at, 15, 10 and 5 minute intervals, the alarm would not silence until you leave the room. Everything was created for efficiency, systems in place to redirect the “inefficiency of pre-evolved human nature.” Ideas that were once founded in the romanticism of great thinkers were now used in a pragmatic, bland structure, to “Promote the higher purpose of nature.” Slogans from the great thinkers before scrolled across every light board and were printed on every sign, “We are the universes awakening.”, “We will seed life throughout the stars.”, “I am apart of humanities awakening.” The living room alarm sounded. I woke up again. If I do not get out the door in time, administration would be notified. I already have 5 points on my cumulative inordinacy record. I whispered, “I hope I haven’t been flagged.”
When I opened the door I was hit with the crackling and whooshing sounds of the transit systems and boisterous, but strangely orchestrated city referred to as the “Central Organism.” The air was clean and nothing was out of place, it mocked me. I was staggering today and felt the chaos inside of me showing. “What if I was flagged?” “My efficiency levels are low and the 5 points...” A split second horror had me fumbling my pocket to make sure my morning gate token was there, another system to guarantee “Self-regulation.” You were given two each day, one for entering the living village and one for leaving.
>>
So many years not writing or reading have killed my vocabulary and flow. Stuck on finding the right words and slogans to make this hive minded, bureaucratic, scientific centered, dictatorial universe the way I imagine it.
>>
Feel free to continue it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.