[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greenskin Civ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 47

File: Greenskin1.jpg (139KB, 573x627px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin1.jpg
139KB, 573x627px
Forewarning, this is my first quest, so feel free to correct me if I do something wrong.

You are a greenskin, part of a savage race of fighters and brutes that pillage and raid the lands of men to the south. All your relatively short life, you have known only that might makes right. You and your tribe, encamped in a small valley to protect against the biting north wind, have been led by your boss, Graz Bluetoof. He is, of course the biggest orc in the encampment, and rules with an iron fist.

But first off, who are you?

>ORC: You are an orc, strong and bull-headed, you enjoy chopping your enemies to bits up front and punting any unfortunate goblin that gets in your way. You feel at home rushing against your enemies head-on, but you're not above sneaking up on an enemy if it means killing more of them.

>GOBLIN: You are a small goblin, cunning and used to abuse by your larger cousins. You think you can keep your self in a spear-line, but you are more competent with a bow, sling or knife, preferring to catch your enemies unawares.

>TROLL: You are a monstrous troll, giant, fearsome, and thick as mud. Your small mind is entirely consumed by the thought of food and bloodshed. Your knowledge of tactics and warfare boils down to hitting smaller things until they die.

I'll make a tally vote for the races once there's some interest.
>>
>ORC
>>
Alright, one for an orc
>>
Yeah let's be an orc.
>>
>>518178
Goblin. Small of stature and position, we will become a household name. Men will fear us. Orcs prostate themselves double to reach our low toes.

The smaller they are, the higher they rise.
>>
>ORC: 2
>GOBBO: 1
>>
File: Greenskin2.jpg (197KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin2.jpg
197KB, 500x734px
Orc it is then.

You are an orc of Graz Bluetoof's tribe, a small tribe of the northern wastes. Occasionally, Graz will lead a raiding party to the south to terrorize one of several small villages there. However, it's been a while since a raid -or, for that matter, anything- has happened at the encampment.

Simple as your mind may be, compared to a goblin or a human, you pride yourself on being a bit smarter than the average orc. Because of this, and the semi-frequent raids to the south, you've managed to acquire some thin pig-iron armour, a small skullcap that barely fits on your head, and your own choppa. You've also got some of the thicker orcs to follow you whenever your party goes raiding, and you're fairly certain they'll stand with you if and when you try to grab power. Of course, you are ambitious, with lofty aspirations far exceeding this tiny camp. You have dreams of great battle, and an empire stretching across the lands.

You're sure Gork has chosen you to make these dreams a reality, judging by how many human villagers you've managed to slaughter. Now, with Graz getting slow and old, and the lack of raiding, you think it's time to usurp the old boss and make yourself the leader.

ITEMS/RESOURCES

>Pig-iron armour
>Crude skullcap
>The trusty choppa

>4 thick orcs: Not the brightest, but they'll chop up anything you point at.
>2 goblin servants: A pair of identical twins, you've got them to follow you and carry your loot back on the raids south, coercing them with your choppa.

There are about 30 other orks and goblins in the camp, in addition to your party and Graz.
What do you do?
>>
>>518311
Let's go on a raid and torch some village. If we come back with cool loot and skulls, the other Orcs will want to follow us too
>>
>>518317
I second this.
>>
File: greenskin3.jpg (642KB, 1280x683px) Image search: [Google]
greenskin3.jpg
642KB, 1280x683px
>>518317
>>518375

Thinking your plans over in your rather small bearskin hut, you realize that you can't fight Graz directly with just a handful of orcs and a choppa. No, it'd certainly be better to undermine his bossiness with a good old raid, to show all them gits that while Graz languishes in his fancy tent, you go out and fight.

Picking up your skullcap and choppa, you rally your four faithful followers. While you send out your two goblins to get some burlap sacks to hold the loot, you tell your boys that you're going raiding. One of them, a bit brighter than the rest, asks if they should tell the other unaffiliated orcs to come along. The extra hads could be useful, but you're no so sure if you want Graz to hear about this just yet.

What do you do?

>Grab dem other gitz, we'll bring 'em along. More 'andz tah fight an' grab shinez.

>Bugger them grots, we're killy enuff fer dem 'umiez!
>>
>>518422

Tell them to grab a few each that they trust, don't tell everyone.
>>
>>518429
I vote for this
>>
File: Greenskin4.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin4.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
>>518429
>>518449

Nodding, you tell your four boys to take only a few, and try to be quiet about it.

In the meantime, you take to sharpening your choppa by slashing at a small boulder, and tell your goblins to grab a few other gobbos to carry your shinez.

Roll a 2d6 for the amount of boys and gobbos your boys bring in to raid with you.
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>518473
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>518473
>>
>>518311
>bluetoof
I love it

dice+2d6
>>
>>518517
visitor from /vp/ here. What did I do wrong? I followed the instructions on the sticky
>>
Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d6)

>>518517
Nevermind. Figured it out. Sorry guys.
>>
File: Greenskin5.png (1MB, 883x636px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin5.png
1MB, 883x636px
>>518486
>>518516
>>518521

Your boys come back some time later, with a handful other greenskins, 8 orcs and 2 other gobbos.

Raz, one of your original boys who suggested bringing them along, comes to speak to you about the new boys while they gear up for the raid.

"Deyz gud gits, an' day won' tell 'da boss."
"Dey bettah' not, i'll crump 'em if dey do."

You reply, before looking to one of your gobbo servants.
After a moment of hesitation, he pulls out a crude chart of the local area, drawn on a piece of supple boar-skin.

Looking at the chart, you see several prime targets for raiding...

>The hamlet of Kreuzberg, located in the north of the Empire. The chart says it's surrounded by a thick pine forest, noted for it's large population of bears. The only acess with the rest of the Empire is a small trail, leading to Barholl.

The gobbos in your group probably wouldn't run if you told them you're raiding a tiny cluster of huts in the middle of nowhere, but you don't think there'll be much shinez there.

>Barholl, a stout, but small fort and surrounding village. The map says it's the local lord presides over the area from the fort, and the fort is protected by a small retinue of professional soldiers, sent from the south, in addition to the local militia guarding the village itself.

You know that the fort has been raided several times in the distant past, so they'd probably be on alert to raiders such as yourself. Your orcs also seem think that the more resistance they meet, the more shinez there are.

>Orstkrieg mine, little more than a small shaft heading into the local hills, in addition to several buildings that you presume are the miner's barracks.

Raz thinks that it's a gold mine, but the simple chart does not say what the mine extracts.

Well, boss, what place'z god 'de most shineez?
>>
>>518552

ITEMS/RESOURCES

>Pig-iron armour
>Crude skullcap
>The trusty choppa
>crude chart

>Raz, you trusy, but dim, lieutenant
>11 orc boys
>4 goblin servants w/ lootsacks
>>
>>518552
We'z gonna try our luck at da minin' shaft, boyz.
>>
>>518552
Kill the fort. Gives us a palace to rule from. Don't just raid, seize.
>>
>>518560
>>518564

One fer 'de mine, an' one fer 'da 'fort.
Gotta get a tiebreaker here
>>
>>518577
Mine
>>
>>518552
I'll go with the mine
>>
File: Greenskin6.jpg (144KB, 718x939px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin6.jpg
144KB, 718x939px
>>518582
>>518587

You point your grubby finger at the map.

"We're 'eadin to 'de minin'-shaft, boyz! Git yer stuff ready!"

You bellow, turning to Raz and telling him to get the gobbos ready to march. He looks immensely pleased that you decided to raid the mine. He hives a toothy grin, revealing his yellowed canines as he nods.

"Ay'll get 'em ready, boss."

---

Your group exit the encampment easily, the full moon lighting your way as you sneak out of there, and away from Bluetoof's greasy paws. You reckon that it'll take a only two days of marching, with your small group traversing the passes with ease compared to a larger force. Your Lieutenant, Raz, has taken the liberty of sending out two of the gobbos to act as scouts for you and your boys.

Is there anything that you'd like to do while you and your warband march to the mine?
>>
>>518597
confess our love to Raz
>>
>>518611
Don' be a git, love iz fer poncy humies.
>>518597
We should study our men, get an idea of what we're working with. What weapons and armor do they have, and see what each of them is good at doing in combat.
>>
File: Waaagh!.png (2MB, 644x928px) Image search: [Google]
Waaagh!.png
2MB, 644x928px
>>518611

Luv's fer little thin knoife-eerz an' 'umies.
We're bigga' an' baddah' then Raz, an' we luv shinez an' krumpin' gitz.

>>518619

As your boys march, you look over them, making sure no-one forgot their choppa or armah'.

About eight of your boys are standard mob-boys, equipped with either hard leather armour or a crude chain-link shirt. They all have choppas and shields, with some crude helms scattered around.

The other three are arrer-boys, equipped with short-bows and simple arrows, simply a sharpened and fire-hardened stake with some lackluster feathers slapped on at the back. They, too have some simple leather armah' and choppas.

One of the arrer'-boys, who you've designated as the leader of them, has a nice crumpled felt cap, and you think he's the best shot out of all three, although 'best' is a relative term.

---

You reckon you're about halfway there when your boys stop to camp down for the night on a small hill.Some time later, the two goblin scouts return, clearly shaken. They tell you that they managed to get halfway between your camp and the mine before they saw a pack of wolves and ran back.

Raz thinks that you should put some of the boys on watch throughout the night to make sure no wolves get at your food, or you.He also thinks you should crump the craven gobbos that ran from a few wolves.

So, boss, what to do?

>Krump 'dem coward gobbos. Day's too week to keep in 'da war-band.

>Keep 'de gobbos. We gotta 'ave some gits tah' grab 'de loot.

After that...

>Keep a few gits on watch fer' 'dem wulves. Don' wanna' get sneek-'tacked.

>'De boys 'ave 'ad a 'ard march. Let 'em sleep, we gotta' be strong fer 'de raid.
>>
>>518658
The arrer boys are going to be useless in the mine. Tell Raz whoever brought them gets half-rations. Have them go after the wolves. We can give a pelt to a lady-friend and we won't have to worry about getting out of the mine safely
>>
>>518658

>>
>>518658

>>
>>518718
>>518706
Voting for this, let the arrerboyz keep the watch because they have keener vision and like >>518661 said, they're useless in the close quarters of the mine
>>
File: Greenskin7.png (2MB, 1056x723px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin7.png
2MB, 1056x723px
>>518661
>>518706
>>518718
>>518756

You decide to not kill the gobbos, an act of mercy that has the gobbos in question hunched over at your boots, thanking you profusely. Before they can get too enamored with licking your boots, Raz tells them to buzz off and make a nice dinner of boar-stew and maggoty bread.

You tell Raz to withhold the stew to the dumb git that brought along the arrer'-boys, and the unfortunate in question languishes in the temporary encampment with only a piece of bread and the arrer'-boys to keep him company, the thick git.

---

After dinner, as the rest of the boys are settling down for a good night's rest, you organize the three arrer'-boys and the orc that brought them along to stand watch for the night. After assigning them to their post and making sure the gobbos are keeping the fire tended, retreat to your own tent, larger than the rest, to enjoy a good night's sleep.

Zog, it's good tah' be 'de boss.

You do, however, keep your choppa close by your bed, in case any wolves come around in the night.

---

Roll 2d6 to see how good the arrer'-boys are at guarding the camp.
>>
Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d6)

>>518766
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

>>518766
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>518766
>>
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>518766
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>518766
>>
File: Greenskin8.jpg (66KB, 878x498px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin8.jpg
66KB, 878x498px
>>518780
>>518783
>>518784
>>518838
>>518841
>>518845

---

You awake suddenly, roused from your sleep by the frantic shouts of your boys outside the tent. Before you run out with your choppa to krump the git that's making so much noise, you hear another sound outside your tent. The low growl of a wolf, and a large one at that, and now you hear Raz, in the tent beside you, struggling to get his chainmail on.

You consider putting on your armer' for a second, before dismissing the notion and quickly grabbing your choppa, naked save for your iron-shod boots.

Slashing your closed tent door open with your choppa, you run to the middle of your encampment, looking around for an enemy to bash.

To your right, Raz has also exited his tent, and is now waking the boys and directing those who have woken up to the far left, where the arrer'-boys are firing into the dark, their leader barking out orders to keep them from running out of arrows too quickly.

Behind them, one of the gobbos lies prone on the ground, his throat slashed from ear to ear. Beside the unfortunate goblin, the unfortunate orc that brought along the arrer'-boys lies dead, his gut ripped clean open, intestines beside him. The dead orc's choppa is still clenched in his paw, and you see it's covered in blood - It seems he got at least one before he was disemboweled.

Before you can think on the scene further, one of the arrer'-boys yelps in suprise as a massive grey wolf, clearly the leader of the pack, pounces and pins the unfortunate git underneath him. You see the wolf has several arrow sticking out of him already, and a wide cash on it's side.

The other two arrer'-boys are too far away, and from what you can gather, arrows aren't really all that effective against these wolves. The orc underneath the wolf is fumbling for his choppa, and the hound will tear his throat out any minute. You have only seconds to react.

What do you do?

>Charge 'da git wif' only yer' choppa!

>Get Raz to back you up, den charge 'em!

>Grab a burney stikk from d'e fire, den git 'em. Wulves 'ate fire, right?
>>
>>518864
>>Charge 'da git wif' only yer' choppa!
>>
>>518864
Oh also roll a d6 for my boys
>>
Rolled 5, 5 = 10 (2d6)

>>518864

Grab burning stick and attack that leader wolf
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>518864
>Charge 'da git wif' only yer' choppa!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>518885
>>
File: Trusty choppa.jpg (161KB, 987x818px) Image search: [Google]
Trusty choppa.jpg
161KB, 987x818px
>>518873
>>518881
>>518885
>>519167

5,6 and a 3

----

Bellowing a ferocious warcry, you charge forward, trusty choppa in hand. The wolf, inches away from ripping the orc's throat to red ribbons, turns to look at you, snarling. As you cover the ground between you and the beast, you see the blood on it's teeth and the murderous glare in it's eyes, and you know it killed your boy and your gobbo.

Nobody kills your boys and gets away with it.

Sprinting the final few paces between you and the wolf, you angle your choppa down in front of you, sharpened iron glinting in the firelight.

The wolf, seeing this new and larger adversary, goes to pounce, as you knew it would. Only this time, instead of meeting the flesh and blood of your throat, it meets only the cold steel of your trusty choppa as you swing underhanded as it gets within a meter of you.

Impaled on the crude blade, the choppa slices through the beast's heart, killing it almost instantly. It slumps down against you, dead and defeated.

---

Your boys, lead by Raz, chase the rest of the pack off. Leaderless, they slink away into the night, tails between their legs.

Come the morning, as the remaining three gobbos set to skinning the wolf and butchering it's meat, you talk with Raz about the current situation. With one orc dead and another injured, he's not sure that the warband should press further.

"We'z not got 'de gobbos tah' get 'de loot." He says, hunched over the ceneral fire.

'We's raydin' a minin'-shaft, not a fort-tress!" You say.

Before you can continue, the gobbos say that they've finished skinning the wolf, and offer it's hide and teeth.

ITEMS ACQUIRED
>Wolf-pelt cape
>30x Wolf teef

Well boss, cool-ass cape notwithstanding, what should we do?

>'Ead back boys, we's not got 'de numbah's.

>Bugga'h that, we'll crump 'em, boys or no boys! Press on!
>>
>>519209

ITEMS/RESOURCES

>Pig-iron armer'
>Crude skullcap
>The trusty choppa, Wulfstikka
>crude chart
>Wolf-pelt cape
>30x Wolf teef

>Raz, yourtrusty lieutenant
>7x orc boys
>3x arrer'-boys (1 injured)
>3 goblin servants w/ lootsacks
>>
>>519209

>>
>>
File: Greenskins9.jpg (32KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskins9.jpg
32KB, 650x365px
>>519235
>>519387

Last one for tonight.

Wrapping your thick wolf-pelt cape around yourself, you tell Raz that the warband will continue and get those shinez.

---

After a nice breakfast with your boys, comprised of crispy wolf meat and more maggoty bread, your group breaks camp and continues marching towards the mine.

There's no sign of the remaining wolves for the remainder of your march, and as dusk falls on the countryside, your two gobbo scouts return and tell you that the mine's only beyond the next hill.

One of them, a large (by gobbo standards) goblin by the name of Littlefang, informs you that he counted about a dozen miners in and around the miner's barracks, next to the mine-shaft itself.

Littlefang says he saw leader of the miners, a rather bulky taskmaster, enter the mine a little while ago. He'd probably know where the shinez are, you think to yourself as Raz and Littlefang discuss the location of the buildings. Raz looks up expectantly to you.

"What's th' plan'a krumpen 'em, boss?"

>Round up the boys rightaway, an go krump 'em now! Strat-er-gee's fer' little 'umie grots!

>Wait 'till noight-fall, boys, an' sneek up on 'em. Gobbos, tah' de bar-racks an' slit their throats.

>Arrer'-boys, s'port 'dah boys from 'de hill. Boys, sneek 'ntah 'de minin'-shaft an' bar-racks, krump em all.
>>
>>519446
Alright, I'll return tomorrow sometime to continue if this is still up.

Now get strater-giz'n, ya lazy gits!
>>
>>519455

It will be, threads on this board take forever to drop off.

Looking forward to continuing tomorrow.
>>
>>519446
>Wait 'till noight-fall, boys, an' sneek up on 'em. Gobbos, tah' de bar-racks an' slit their throats.
Have some of the lads waiting outside in ambush for when they flee the throat sliting
>>
>>520004
Supporting
>>
File: Greenskin10.jpg (36KB, 446x450px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin10.jpg
36KB, 446x450px
>>520004
>>520161

Back, writing

---

"Get 'de gobbos an' their knoives. 'Ave 'de boys waitin' out-soide an' krump any 'at run away."

Raz nods, turning away and out of the tent. You know that he would've enjoyed running headlong with the boys, and you probably would have, too, but this seems like a faster method.

You look to Littlefang, who has the strangest sort of toothy grin. You can see that his teef are small even for a gobbo, so his name's no suprise.

"You know what tah' do, Lil'fang. Get yer' gobbos an' slit 'dere 'umie throats."

Littlefang bobs his head up and down eagerly, practically running out of the tent. Now all you can do is hope that those gobbos don't lose their nerve.

---

As the sun sets over the low hills, only a small sliver of the moon shines a pale half-light on the trees. Your boys move up onto the hill, careful not make too much noise.

Raz, giving one of the gobbos a encouraging kick, gets them moving towards the barracks. Even so close, their small stature and innate ability to hide works wonders, letting them seemingly slip in and out of the shadows the trees cast.

Almost as soon as the gobbos ghost towards the barracks, you have five of the boys follow you to the barracks area, and tell Raz to bring the remaining two boys to the mine-shaft. You doubt any miner would spend a night in the tunnel.

Your Arrer'-boys take up a position on the hill, ready to render aid to either you or Raz's warband.

---

Your boys slink up to the main entrance to the barracks, you in front. Taking up positions on the sides of the door, your boys are ready to krump anything that makes it way out.

You look to your left, and notice an open window, presumably the lithe gobbos used to get in the barracks itself. After sending one of your boys to watch the window, you and the remaining four boys sit crouched at the ready.

After a few minutes of sitting by the doorway, one of your boys whispers to you.

"Da gobbos shud'a been long done by now, boss."

You nod and think, The boy was right, the gobbos should have already been halfway finished looting the place. That is, if they succeeded. Or, they could have run off, easily evading detection by both the miners and your boys.

What's the plan now, boss?

>Bugger this sneek-round waitin'. Rush in an' krump 'em all!

>Git in thru' 'da wind-ow, sneek-like. Slit dem' 'umies throats an' finish 'de gobbos' jobs for 'em.

>Wait fer' 'da gobbos signal. They's sure to be around 'ere somewhere...

Also roll 2d6 after deciding.
>>
Rolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>520252
>>Wait fer' 'da gobbos signal. They's sure to be around 'ere somewhere...

i trust muh gobbo
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>520252
>watcher selvs, day probs no wer ere. But just wait for dem gobs
>>
Rolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>520252

>Wait fer' 'da gobbos signal. They's sure to be around 'ere somewhere.

"Jus relax boys"
>>
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>520252
>>Wait fer' 'da gobbos signal. They's sure to be around 'ere somewhere...
>>
File: Greenskin11.jpg (130KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin11.jpg
130KB, 800x534px
>>520255
>>520261
>>520262
>>520288

two 10s,8,4,6

"Wait fer' dem gobbos, boys."

You say, motioning for your restless boys to relax a bit. With no small amount of grumbling about the lack of fighting and sneeky knoife-eers, they settle down.

A minute or so later, your patience is rewarded. The door, rusted on it's hinges, opens slightly with a horribly loud squeal. You and your your choppa quickly, but lower them just as fast when Littlefang's tiny face peers from the crack.

"Th' 'umies is ded, boss. Split 'em eer-tah'-eer."

Barging in the door and almost crushing Littlefang in the process, you look around the darkened room. The barracks is little more than a long hall with double-bunks, with a small washing annex in the far corner. Looking closer, you see that each bunk is inhabited by a very dead miner, each of their throats slashed. Some have their eyes wide open with fear, obviously awakened before dying. Some look like they're still sleeping, save for the red stains on their blankets and upper chest.

The other two gobbos are moving around the corpses, seeing what they can loot before your boys take the first pick. As you and your orcs move in to steal all manner of valuables from the cadavers, from silver lockets to simple leather boots, you see a doorway, presumably leading to another wing of the barracks. Your boys and gobbos are busy looting, and distantly you can hear Raz barking orders to the two orcs you left him with.

What do yah' do, boss?

>Ex-lore 'dah room 'hind th'door. Gotta' be more shineez.

>Loot these dead 'umies in th' bar-racks.

>Go tah' Raz an' see if th' git found any shinez.
>>
>>520294
>>Ex-lore 'dah room 'hind th'door. Gotta' be more shineez.
>>
>>520299
Supporting, also:

>mov' da tings around, quite like so we don' get jumped. Bound ta be shineys in secret.
>>
>>518163
>Forewarning, this is my first quest,

No it isn't.

Because what you're running is a civ.

Not a quest, friendo.
>>
File: Greenskin12.jpg (149KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin12.jpg
149KB, 640x480px
>>520299
>>520314

Choppa in hand, you move towards the door, as your boys loot the barracks behind you. Trying the handle, you find the door's not locked, and step in the room.

It's clearly some kind of office, judging from the large oak desk in the center of the room. sheets of paper, taxes and tariffs practically engulf the whole desk. Before you can move to the desk, however, you hear something emanating from what seems to be the desk itself. The desk seems to be sobbing and sniffling, somehow strangely muted. Raising your choppa to deal with any desk-ghosts, you move towards the desk, but before you can cleave the thing in half, a smallish and obese figure, a 'umie, scrambles from behind the desk.

"Please, no-please! Don't kill me! I know where the safe is, I c-can tell you, please! Spare me!"

Choppa raised, you look at the little human a bit closer. He's wearing some very fine clothes, clearly not miner's attire. Probably some sort of bureaucrat or tax collector. You consider krumping this little 'umie and taking his fine fur coat, but you remember his words. Maybe this little 'umies not so useless after all.

What do you do, boss?

>Buggah' that, krump 'im. Ay'l find dis' 'seyf' on me own.

>Let 'im tell yah', then krump 'im.

>Let 'im tell yah', an' turn 'im loose. 'Es no fighta', an' he'll tell th' rest of th' 'umies that you're the biggest and bestest boss around.
>>
>>520380
Meant to put Quest insted of Civ in the title.
>>
>>520389

Make him tell us where the safe is, then time him up and keep him as a prisoner for the moment. Hey may have more info for us and he will gladly tell us if we don't kill him.
>>
>>520405
Make shure to stick a rag good in his tiny mug so he don't yell.
>>
>>520405
>>520463
I support this.
>>
File: Shinez.png (93KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shinez.png
93KB, 292x300px
>>520405
>>520463
>>520467

You beckon Raz and some of the boys over, keeping the magistrate in the corner with your choppa.

With a bit of coercion, the human easily spills the beans about the safe. Raz rips apart a flimsy wooden closet where the human said there'd be a safe behind it.

Past the splintered wood and solid iron case the shinez practically beckon to you. With a bit more coercion, the bureaucrat a iron key from underneath his desk.

Inserting the key and turning it produces the immensely satisfying sound of the strongbox opening, the hinge seeming to swing open of it's own accord.

At last, you've finally found the shinez. Four pristine gold ingots, stamped with the mark of the Empire, and easily a few hundred coins of gold, silver and copper. There's some documents, but you dismiss these, instead yelling for one of the gobbos to get you a lootsack.

---

Raz got one of the boys to firmly truss the human up, with a sweat-stained piece of cloth preventing any protest from the man.

Additionally, Raz informs you that he and the boys found some sizable chunks of raw gold and silver. This, combined with your own personal loot from the safe and the lesser shineez and inevitable skull trophies that your boys got from the miners, ensure that the raid was well worth it.

As you and your boys prepare to leave, lighting torches and setting the barracks ablaze, Raz asks you what to do with the puny 'umie you captured. Currently he's being dragged along by one of the boys, but the arrer'-boys asked if they could use him for target practice just after you got all the loot.

What do we do wif' dis' puny 'umie, boss?

>Krump 'im. Prizners will slow us down.

>Bring 'im back. Might 'ave some info 'bout oth-r raidin' sites, an' we're short un' slayve.

>Give 'im to on'a the boys. 'E talks too much.
>>
>>520508
Krump im
>>
File: patsy10-copy.jpg (159KB, 1498x900px) Image search: [Google]
patsy10-copy.jpg
159KB, 1498x900px
>>520508
Bring da git wif uz, 'e kan karrie loot an' shin' our arma.
>>
>>520508

AQUIRED:
>4x Empire gold ingots
>78x Empire gold coins
>162x Empire silver coins
>317x Empire copper coins

>Human bureaucrat captive

ITEMS/RESOURCES

>Pig-iron armer'
>Crude skullcap
>crude chart
>Wolf-pelt cape
>30x Wolf teef
>4x Empire gold ingots
>78x Empire gold coins

>Raz, yourtrusty lieutenant
>7x orc boys
>3x arrer'-boys
>3 goblin servants w/ lootsacks
>Human bureaucrat captive
>>
>>520508
>Krump 'im. Prizners will slow us down.
>>
File: Greenskin13.jpg (65KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin13.jpg
65KB, 508x508px
>>520516
>>520815

Deciding the human would only slow you down, you go over to where he's being held, a large tree where one of your smarter orks has tied him to. Before he can protest, you chop at his neck, cleaving through flesh and bone before his head falls over his shoulders.

Taking both his skull as a trophy and his fine fur coat, you tell your boyz to get a move on. It's now early morning, the sun just peaking over the foothills.

Where do you want to go?

>Back to 'da camp. 'S time I show 'dat git Graz who's 'de real orkiest boss 'round!

>Less' go raid s'more, down souf tah' de' soft 'umie vill-ges. We's still got some space in 'da loot-sacks.

>Other (Write-in)
>>
File: ovubqx8.png (2MB, 1440x774px) Image search: [Google]
ovubqx8.png
2MB, 1440x774px
>>520889
Shuw da loot ta da uwar boyz in da kamp an' git dim ta join uz fer furtha lootin, onlee attak Graz wen we haz da numbahz ta do so.
>>
>>520921
An' whak da Orc dat Tels ya no!
>>
>>520889
>Back to 'da camp. 'S time I show 'dat git Graz who's 'de real orkiest boss 'round!
If we looze ladz we can't carrie all da shiny
>>
>>520921
Dis my mistak will Du wut dis fella sayz. We got good gobbos to
>>
File: Greenskin14.jpg (78KB, 507x663px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin14.jpg
78KB, 507x663px
>>520921
>>520962
>>520998

"Back tah' 'de camp, boys! Toyme tah' show 'em wot a reel mob is!"

---

You march quickly back to camp, sending Littlefang back to camp ahead of your main force of boyz to get the rest of the gobbos on your side and store the the loot.

Raz thinks that we'll be able to get a little over half of the other orks on your side by showing them the skull trophies and loot, but he's not certain that you'll get them all.

"Shinez an' skullz is noice an' all, boss, but Bluetoof's been boss fer' a long toime. Yer' gonnah' 'ave tah' krump 'im tah' show th' rest of 'de gits who's boss, boss."

---

You make good time to the camp, and your warband easily passes through the walls. Littlefang and most of the gobbos of the camp join up with you and noy you've got about ten gobbos plus Littlefang, a sizeable party.

But you'll have to get more than a dozen gobbos to take the position of boss.

---

Reaching the center of the camp, about 12 more assorted boys come to see what loot you've brought. It seems LIttlefang's spread word around that you've got the killiest and shinez-est mob around, and they want in.

After showing them the ingots and coins, most of them seem to warm to the thought of you being boss. Thinking of something orky to say, you bellow out...

>I'm da' best boss 'round, 'cos me an' by boyz get all 'da shineez an' skullz!

>I'm da' best boss 'round, 'cos I'll give yah' boys 'umies an' knoife-eerz tah' krump, day an' noight!

>I'm da best boss 'round, 'cos, I'll kick dem 'umies an' stumpies out of der casl-s, an' make 'da whole werld green!

>Other (Write-In)

also roll a d6
>>
>>521029
I'm da bestest boss cuz I can krush da shineys outa anytin squishee and make it green afta!
>>
File: ee0.jpg (69KB, 680x612px) Image search: [Google]
ee0.jpg
69KB, 680x612px
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>521029
"Lissn' upp ya sorreh gitz, koz meeb onleh gun sez diz wunce! I iz da nyoo boss and me plann conseest o 'eading owt, findin da neerest pointy-eareded gits or 'umies 'iding owt der an killin’ ebry last wona dim an lootin' dem skullz in da name o' gork an mork."

“Nows, me'm nub sayin' s'goin' ter be easy, but meeb knowz wun fing fer certain. Weez orks an if there'z wun fing weez gud at iz findin' stuff an den krumpin' 'em till derez nuffin lefta ta krump!”

"Bluetoof ain't gun doo nuffin koz e'z a zoggin week git dat sqwatz on 'is bam awl day duin zog all, if ya follow meeb I'z guarantey ya plenty o' fightin' an loot as part o' da Da greatest WAAAGH da wurld az yet ter see!!!"

"Nuw ar' ya gitz wif meeb!?"
>>
>>521120
Zog meeb dat wuz a gud rol'.
>>
>>521120
Oi, dat wuz a reel gud roll. Me'z gonna saw-port yew, boss
>>
oi boss, is dis warhammer?
>>
>>521201
It's fantasy.
>>521120
Oi I forgot ta roll, but yous is a real good plonka! Mez ginna supawrt ya tu.
>>
File: Shieet.jpg (90KB, 558x476px) Image search: [Google]
Shieet.jpg
90KB, 558x476px
>>521120

>nat6
>>
File: FINALBOSS.jpg (373KB, 508x663px) Image search: [Google]
FINALBOSS.jpg
373KB, 508x663px
>>521037
>>521120
>>521156
>>521167
>>521217

"... Nuw ar' ya gitz wif meeb!?"

You bellow, your rousing speech finished. While it's suprising that you've managed to hold the boyz's attention for so long, it's a small miracle that they're standing completely silent, looking up at your pure orkiness.

Gork surely blesses your green hide on this day, 'cause all the assembled boys, both yours and Graz's, raise their choppas and smashas, bellowing a feirce "WAAGHHH!" before chanting "Boss,Boss, Boss!" over and over again.

In a stunning display of talent and skill, you've managed to get practically a whole tribe to your cause, save Graz himself.

---

Marching towards the soon-to-be-deposed bosses large tent, You and all your boyz are greeted by Graz Bluetoof himself, resplendent in his thick iron plate and horned warhelm. In his hand is a crushing battleax, and skulls adorn every open space on his armer'.

"My own boyz, betrayin' me loike 'dis. Abandonin' yer' ol' boss 'fer this fresh-hide git. 'Ow many years, boys?" Graz asks the crowd of orks behind you, weapons at the ready.

You know this will only end one of two ways. Graz is still monolouging, complaining about the trustiness of his old boyz. Now would be the perfect chance to strike, but that seems a bit underhanded to you.

What's the plan, boss?

>Buggah' 'Under-'andness, krump 'dis git while 'es distracted.

>Wait fer th' old git tah' finish, then krump 'em, 'onorable-like.

>Git yer boyz tah' charge 'im. Who's gonna' complain' 'bour 'fairness' when you're 'da boss?

Also roll 2d6 for success.
>>
Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d6)

>>521295

>Wait fer th' old git tah' finish, then krump 'em, 'onorable-like.

We don't need underhanded tactics to beat this old bag ole bones.
>>
Need another roll to help us out. Mines not looking so good.
>>
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>521295
git tah' finish, then krump 'em, 'onorable-like.
>>
Do the Honourable way. Fucking phones can't roll. Save me ladz
>>
>>521309

There we go.

>>521311

I would roll for ya if QM allows it
>>
Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

>>521295
>>
Do we get a raging waah bonus?
>>
>>521295
>Buggah' 'Under-'andness, krump 'dis git while 'es distracted.

If da git's gonna run 'is gob Oi say give 'im sometin ta chew on.
>>
>>521315
ya go ahead
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>521333
>>
Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

>>521338

Rolling for phone guy
>>
File: Greenskin15.jpg (72KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin15.jpg
72KB, 460x460px
>>521302
>>521309
>>521319
>>521339
>>521340

3,4,4,5, and an 8

Waiting for the old git to finish, you give your trusty choppa a few tentative swings. Once Graz finishes his tirade, your boys instinctively forms a semi-circle around you and Bluetoof.

Each raising your weapons, you size eachother up. Graz might be old and slow, but if that battleax catches you, you know no amount of loyal boyz can stop it.

However, the battleax is a slow weapon, and Graz's advanced age makes it even slower. You think if you can manage to put him off balance, you can close the distance between you and him, limiting his swings and leaving him vulnerable.

After a half-minute of carefully circling each-other, Graz decides to take the first swing. Heaving his ballteax like a woodcutter splittting timber, he cleaves a vicious downward stroke. You easily dodge it, but are caught unawares by the sudden backstroke as Graz rips his ax out of the dirt. Your pig-iron armour manages to hold against the limited power of it, but you're not sure you can afford another mistake like that.

You could strike while he's still off-balance, or wait until he tires out from swing the battleax around like a madman. Of course, either options could end up with you missing a head.

>Rush 'im now, while 'es recoverin'.

>Play 'de long-foight-game, let 'im tire 'fore finishin' 'im off.

also roll a d6
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>521378

Probably not the wisest of two decisions but we wont gain much respect the other way.

Bash em gub
>>
>>521326
Our boyz cheering us on gives us +5 orkiness against this git
>>
>>521378
Swing right for his gob, remove the top of his head, then pull out his spine predator style
>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

>Rush 'im now, while 'es recoverin
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

Whoops
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>521378
>Rush 'im now, while 'es recoverin'

Da Git still got all dem fightz 'es won. Kill 'im while we can.
>>
File: Greenskin16.jpg (80KB, 736x479px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin16.jpg
80KB, 736x479px
>>521384
>>521395
>>521398

5 and a 4

Now, you decide, it's better to end this fight quickly, and before you take any more hits. Rushing in towards Graz, you choppa leveled as his breastplate, You manage to get to him before he can swing his battleax around.

With a fierce warcry, you angle your sword to cleave his head clean off, but this time his own armer' saves him from a messy end. Glancing off his upper breastplate, the tip of your choppa digs deeply into his left shoulder, where a simle leather strap joins his breastplate and pauldron.

You feel your choppa slip into Graz's skin and flesh, before crushing into unyielding bone. Flicking the tip of the crude blade upwards, it rip through what's remaining of his shoulder, his whole left arm hanging limp at his side.

Graz, enraged by his crippling injury, brings his battleax to strike at you. But, instead of cleaving you in half at the waist, the ax stays in his right hand only. It seems that Graz can't weild the bulky battleax one-handed, and he's essentially at your mercy. Bluetoof looks to his mangled arm, then to you. There's nothing but hate in those red eyes.

Well, you've managed to bring your greatest foe low and crippled before you. What do you do with this once-great warrior?

>Krump 'dis git. I's the boss now.

>Let 'da git go tah' fend fer 'imself. 'Es no threat wif' only 'un arm.

>Other (write-in)

also sry for the different id, accidentally exited the tab.
>>
>>521431
nevermind, still have the same id
>>
>>521431

Just kill the poor bastard, anything else and it will be a head ache we constantly have to deal with
>>
>>521431
>Krump 'dis git. I's the boss now.
Take his axe after we fuck im up and kill im wiv it.
>>
>>521431
>Oi, wots wiv da 'not fightin? Is dis git an orc or a lil' green humie?

Make him fight back, then kill him. If he doesn't fight back just let your new warband have the kill.
>>
>>521431
Kill him, but then hold a wolf meat feast in his honor. Our tribe has to be led by the strongest, but honoring his time as chief will make his boys loyal to us
>>
>>521513
Do it clean too.

Also I think we should take his axe and forge it into a standard banner that's part halberd.
>>
File: Da boss.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Da boss.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
>>521451
>>521453
>>521480
>>521513
>>521529

It's almost sad to see the mighty brought low, but you're the boss now, and there can't be any competition.

Throwing down you sword, you picks up Graz's battleax, hefting it high above your head for the killing blow. It's almost a mercy killing at this point, but you've got to be the one that swings the ax.

Bluetoof gives no resistance as you lay him on the dirt and separate his head from the rest of him. Your boyz stand silent for a moment, remembering the old cheif, and then hail you as the new Boss, officially this time.

Zog, it's good to be da' boss.

---

GAINED ITEMS:

>Thick iron armer'
>crude battleax
>horned warhelm

>20x ork boyz
>10x gobbos

---

You tell Raz to organize a great feast, both in honour of you as the new boss and to Graz's long life of krumpin' an' pillagin'.

Dining on wolf-flesh does you wonders after all the fighting you've done the past few days, and you know the new boys will be loyal to you for now.

You tell littlefang to turn Graz's ax into a war banner for your new warband. He nods, running off to shout orders at the other gobbos.

During the feast, the boyz collectively decide to give you a suitably orky name, since you're the boss and all. You decide to go with...

>Wulfstikka, 'cos I krump wulves an' got 'de hide tah' prove it.

>Skull-Krusha, 'cos I accidentally sat down on on'a my skull-trophies once.

>Toof-Pulla', 'cos I krumped 'da Blue-TOOF, geddit?

>Something else suitably orky?

Also, this is the last one for tonight, ill continue tomorrow.
>>
>>521570
Either wolf-sticker for our first raid or tooth-puller. Dump skull crusher.
>>
>>521570

>Toof-Pulla

Until we get a better one unless someone eles has an idea.
>>
>>521570
>Wulfstikka
Need to find some clerics of Ulric.

[s]Wulf Fang Fista[/s]
>>
>>521570
We could go with something like crownbreakka, dreamsmasha, grimcutta, madcleava. I dunno something like that.
>>
>>521570
"Normal toof the wulfstikkin krumplord of da boyz"
>>
>>521570
I looked over everything and i say it's either wulfcleava or grimcutta. Wulfstikka is too tame, grimcutta is just generally imposing, Not too specific.
>>
>>521570
Wulfmaw
>>
>>521748
Oh shit that's actually really good, let's go with that.
>>
>>521570

Gitstompa Bludbanna, Cause datz wot weeb du, weeb stomp gitz propa orky loik wen deyz git in our weigh an stain our bannaz wif their blood while da rest o' dim ploppaz deir collectiv pantz. Harharhar!
>>
>>521873
Naw, gitsstompa don't cary proppa slog loik wulfmaw dos, bloodbanna sounds a proppa long name, fit fo' da feirc'st and clevr'st boss Dere is!
>>
>>521570
No but seriously just decided to pass by, but wulfmaw bludbanna is fucking perfect imo for many many reasons.
>>
File: b17.png (86KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
b17.png
86KB, 510x546px
>>521914
>>521927

Let'z Komabain' da twuu o' dim den.

Wulfmaw Bludbanna sownz properlee orky ta meeb.
>>
File: Wulfmawz Banna Fer Orky Fingz.jpg (86KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wulfmawz Banna Fer Orky Fingz.jpg
86KB, 600x900px
Iz maid us a propa banna! Wodda ya tink ladz?
>>
>>521991
Thassa gud banna! Pussum blud on dat Maw'r an ya gotta purfect piktcha!
>>
>>521582
>>521584
>>521609
>>521621
>>521625
>>521748
>>521797
>>521873
>>521914
>>521927
>>521944

Alroight boyz, looks loike we're Wulfmaw Bludbanna, da' orkiest ork ta' ever krump gits.

We also got the title of "Wulfstikkin krumplord of da boyz"

Looks like our tribe/warband are called the Wulf Maws, and thanks to >>521991 and >>521996
for getting the banner.

I assume our colours are red and green/red and white?

Writing next part now lads
>>
>>522024
Oi! Is' wulfmaw! Wulfstikken is panzyloik!
>>
File: Greenskin17.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin17.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>522024

Yer' Wulfmaw Bludbanna, Wulfmaw krumplord of da boyz, and you're ready tah' krump gits an' turn da' world green.

You've got Graz's old iron armer' and helmet, and you think you look suitably orky in it's thick metal plates. You decide to give Raz your old armer' and skullcap, but keep your trusty choppa.

Sitting in your command tent, you, Raz, and Littlefang, along with some of the bigger boyz, discuss what your next move is, now you're in control of da Wulf Maws.

"We's gotta' organize dese boyz, boss, cos' they's no-more'n a pack'a fay-ral boyz. We gotta' 'ave a kommand strukta, so we can be ded killy more."

Raz says, looking to you. He proposes that each section of boys/arrer'-boys/gobbos be commened by their own captain, who then reports to you. It all seems a bit un-orky to you, but Raz haas been a good git so far, and you think it might make your boys more killy if they organize like Raz said.

Littlefang proposes that we expand the camp with walls, watch-towers, and some permanent buildings instead of glorified tents. He also agrees with Raz's idea, volunteers to organize the gobbos into spear-gobbos an' arrer'-boggos.

One of the other boyz says that we should find another tribe-'a-boyz and incorporate them into the mob. While you've got a few good-sized raiding party, you're gonna' ned more boys to take more lands here or in the south.

What's the plan of action, boss?

>Organize 'da gits, Raz. Make 'em ded killy!

>Go a'-ead an' improve da' kamp, littlefang. Make sure to get plenty of 'da shooty-towers an' spikez, too.

Less, go out an' get more boyz, 'cos more boyz iz never bad.

>Other (write-in)
>>
>>522049

ITEMS/RESOURCES

>Thick iron armer'
>Harned warhelm
>crude chart
>Wolf-pelt cape
>30x Wolf teef
>4x Empire gold ingots
>78x Empire gold coins

>Raz, your trusty lieutenant
>Littlefang, your gobbo captain
>19x orc boys
>5x arrer'-boys
>11x gobbos
>>
>>522049
>Less, go out an' get more boyz, 'cos more boyz iz never bad.
Also
>Go a'-ead an' improve da' kamp, littlefang. Make sure to get plenty of 'da shooty-towers an' spikez, too.
Leave the gobbos home while we get more boyz with our boyz
>>
>>522087
Dis'!
>>
We know of a perfectly good settlement run by humies. We should get more orcs and take that. Fuck building a fort. We'll just take one.
>>
>>522049
Weeb shud send sum gobbos ter check if dat ded git'z sporz ab already grown enuf ter become boyz or a'lest gobbos an possiblee brin' dim ober ter da kamp so they donz wanda off like da dum' gitz dey ar.

Uvver dan dat dis. >>522087
>>
>>522121
If we have spare time, we should put more metal into our choppa and make our choppa arm stronger by forging our trusty choppa into a bigger, thinner choppa that's folded lots of times so that we get strong and make sure the metal is as strong as our arm. A good choppa is only as good as the orc bashing with it.
>>
File: Greenskin18.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin18.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
>>522087
>>522110
>>522121
>>522141
>>522141

You tell Raz to get the boys ready to travel to some neighboring, smaller tribes to gain their boyz.

As Raz bellows out orders to the fast-assembling boys, you tell Littlefang to start constructing shootie towers, spikeyz wall, and a longhall for you and your captains.

You also tell him to send out a few gobbos to grab the new spore-boyz at the old campsite.

---

You look at your assembled boyz as they leave the camp. A motley assortment of choppas, crude spears and primitive bows, combined with the barest leather or chain-mail armer' greet your gaze.

These boys iz ded killy, alroight.

---

It takes the greater part of the day to reach another ork encampment. Looking at the camp from a commanding hill, you judge by the number of tents that there cant be more than twenty boys. Certainly no army, but they'll boost your numbers.

The assembled orks greet you well enough as you march before their camp. You see there's no banner in the camp, so you guess there's just one slightly larger boy that leads this handful'a gits.

You're proven when mean-looking ork, slightly larger than the rest of the gits, walks up to you.

"What yah' want, ya pomp git?"

>"C'mon an' join my boyz, ya' gitz! Meeb Wulfmaw bludbanna, Wulfmaw krumplord 'a da' boyz, and boss 'a 'de Wulf Mawz! I's biggah' an' killier than all yah', an' ay'll krump yah' if yah' don' join meeb!"

>"Meeb want yer' skullz, 'cos yer' krumpin'-practiz! Krump 'em, boyz!"
>>
File: 1447122691847.jpg (124KB, 680x759px) Image search: [Google]
1447122691847.jpg
124KB, 680x759px
>>522184
Snaga da zoggin disreespekfol git fer darin' ter talk ter us loike dat an take 'is 'ed as a trofy, dat shud git da messaj across dat weeb mean businez. Afta dat announce ter da rest o' da gits in da camp our intenshunz before givin' da ooltimatom, join da Wulfmaws or zoggin die.
>>
>>522208
Hell yeah.

Let's duel the chief if possible, to reduce overall casualties. then again we gotta fight sometimes.
>>
File: Greenskin19.jpg (52KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin19.jpg
52KB, 600x620px
>>522208
>>522249

Raising your choppa, you rush the stupid git that got in your way and disrespecting yer' orkiness. He's a bit slow on the upatake, and only barely manages to bring his own choppa to block yours.

However, he falls for the feint to his left, blocking with his choppa and leaving his right side exposed. You swing the blade in a vicious arc, catching the poor git in the side.

The blade crushes through leather, then flesh and finally bone as it sinks in. The would-be boss slumps dead at your feet.

---

The other boys easily follow you once they see their de facto leader slain. Adding yet another skull to your trophy rack, you tell your new gits to pack up.

---

GAINED:

>12x ork boyz
>7x arrer'-boyz
>5x gobbos

Once your new boys are packed up, Raz asks you what to do next.

>Less' go an' find s'more boyz tah' join us.

>Less' go raid annuver 'umie vill-egg.

>Less' 'ead back tah' th' camp an' get them spore-boyz.

sorry for the long wait boyz
>>
>>522688

BOYZ:

>Raz, your trusty lieutenant
>Littlefang, your gobbo captain
>31x orc boys
>12x arrer'-boys
>16x gobbos
>>
>Less' go raid annuver 'umie vill-egg.
>>
>>522688
Iz okay boss.

>>522698
Dis.
>>
>>522688
>>Less' go raid annuver 'umie vill-egg.

WAAAAUGH!!!
>>
>>522698
This. We should see how good our new boys are.
>>
>>522688
Wazzis? Da boyz can't fight gud eh? Less butcher some humies ta gettha choppas noice an` polished.
>>
File: sexxxy orc.jpg (162KB, 576x1296px) Image search: [Google]
sexxxy orc.jpg
162KB, 576x1296px
>>522693
we gut sexy wimmun?
>>
>>522698
>>522716
>>522733
>>522746
>>522748

Where we goin', boyz?

>Da' vill-egg 'a Kreuz-borg

>Da 'umie fort 'a Bar-'oll
>>
>>522861
Le'z go fer da 'amlet, weeb kan stomp da fort wunce we've bin reinforceded by da nyoo boyz bak at da kamp.
>>
>>522854

We's fun-goose, ya thik git! Woo-man's fer' umies
>>
>>522889
Ahh derp, warhammer fantasy like, I should have seen it.

>>522861
>Da' vill-egg 'a Kreuz-borg
Can't survive a set back this early. Go for something easy to make sure the new boyz are loyal.
>>
I mean: no surviv a set back dis urly Go fer sumthing easy ter make sur da nyoo boyz are loyul.
>>
>>522861
Oi, we shuld stomp dat vill-egg!
>>
File: Greenskin20.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin20.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
>>522887
>>523004
>>523012
>>523220

Gathering your boys up, you set them on a quick-march towards the village.

---

Traversing the forest by nightfall, your gobbos tell you that the village is more of an overgrown hamlet, with several smaller buildings and a long hall.

Approaching the village itself, you see from your perch by the edge of the forest that there's about 100 meters of wheat-field between you and the nearest building. Asking Littlefang for more information, he says that most of the farmers carry axes and scythes, but he says he also saw a handful of militiamen near the village hall.

Your boys stand crouched in the underbrush at the edge of the forest, ready to charge at a moments notice. It's currently nighttime, and a full moon gives enough light to see the village easily.

What's the plan of action?

>Boyz, charge 'em 'eadlong, skreamin' an' yellin'. Scare 'em tah' deff 'fore yah' chop 'em up!

>Boyz, steadee ad-'vance thru da wheet. Arrer'-boys, s'port yer' gits an' poke any 'umie dat shows 'is face.

>Wait 'till dawn, boyz, and krump 'em while theey's 'avin break-fast.
>>
>>523526
Well suround the village quietly, set the wheat on fire at once and butcher dem at da roads!
>>
>>523543
Damnit I put my name in here too. Eeergh.
>>
>>523526
>>Boyz, steadee ad-'vance thru da wheet. Arrer'-boys, s'port yer' gits an' poke any 'umie dat shows 'is face.
>>
>>523543
Well, well, look who it is
>>523526
>>Boyz, steadee ad-'vance thru da wheet. Arrer'-boys, s'port yer' gits an' poke any 'umie dat shows 'is face.
>>
>>523685
I have been in many places at many times, being up this late when I have responsibilities is really not a good idea. I'll try my best anyways.
>>
>>523692
Damn, i know that feeling all too well...
>>
File: Greenskin21.jpg (229KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin21.jpg
229KB, 800x574px
>>523543
>>523628
>>523685

"Steddy-'vance, boys. Don' let 'im know w'es 'ere 'till we krump 'em."

Your boys advance out of the trees, moving through the chest-high wheat sneakily as you can. It seems as though you've caught them unawares, as the lone sentry on duty lets out a startled cry when you've almost completely traversed the wheat-field.

He only manages a clumsy thrust with his pear before being cut down by of of your boyz, but this manages to rouse the villagers.

Sleepy grumbling quickly turns to startled surprise, then to petrified as the 'umies, standing in their nightclothes are butchered as they step out of their homes.

The only glimmer of resistance comes from the long-hall in the center of the hamlet, where handful of militiamen come running out, donning chain-mail and wielding an assortment of spears, clubs and swords.

In the ensuing melee, two of your boys are cut down and another two injured as the 'umies put up stiffer resistance than you thought. However, sheer force of numbers manages to overwhelm them and all are killed save for three, who instead manage to get knocked unconscious by an errant club.

The few surviving villagers scatter into the woods, and your boys quickly set to putting both the buildings and wheat-fields to the torch.

Your boys get a rather small amount of shinez, mostly family trinkets and the odd coin, but your warband gains an excess of spears and weapons from the fallen militiamen.

---

Dawn breaks to see a blackened ruin of the hamlet, with charred corpses littering the dirt track that runs through the village.

Raz comes to inform you that the new boys are loyal as can be after such bloodshed, but asks what to do with the two unconscious militiamen.

>Krump 'da gits.

>They's fought proper orky-loike. Let 'da gits foight our boyz anuvver day.

>They's slayveys now.

After that, you decide to...

>Go an' raid dah' 'umie fort!

>'Ead back 'ome an' see what Littlefang's got tah' show meeb.
>>
>>524137

Also last one for tonight yah gits.
>>
>>524137
>Krump 'da gits.
Then head back. Don't get too big too fast
>>
>>524137
>They's slayveys now.
An' bash der' skulls if they res'-ist
>>
>>524137
Slave
>>
>>524137
Slaves...but make them show us humie tech, like making weapons. I bet we've stolen everything we own. Plus we don't want to make the gobbos feel like they're being replaced.

Give the hamlet to your new boyz as long as they give you tribute, since our home base is getting improvements like walls and stakes and such.

It'll increase loyalty while simultaneously making sure our own lands aren't overburdened by new orcs, and it gives us a set of eyes away from home. For that matter, we can colonize the mine later if we want.
>>
>>524137
krump, we are orks and bloodshed is always good
>>
File: ork201204.jpg (57KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
ork201204.jpg
57KB, 400x519px
>>524137
weeb cud alweiz yuse moar slavz.

Weeb needz a designateded runtherd tho' ta teik cair o' da slavz
>>
>>525521
Oi, what dis git said! Oh, and we shuld chek on dat gobbo!
>>
File: Da shooty-towah.jpg (85KB, 564x757px) Image search: [Google]
Da shooty-towah.jpg
85KB, 564x757px
>>524707
>>524842
>>525072
>>525521
>>525703

You tell Raz to truss up the two 'umies, and to get them to make da boyz new choppas at the forge when you get back to 'da camp.

Asking Raz about a designated runt'erda, he tells you that one of da boyz' on the tribe you recently incorporated used to be their runt-'erdah, and probably would do it again for Littlefang and his gobbos when the boyz go krumpin' again.

---

Burdened by the loot, your boys move slower as a result and it takes a whole day and night to get back to the encampment.

You see Littlefang's progressing with work well, with the longhall already competed and the palisade half-done.

The first of three shooty-towas' is almost completed, to the delight of your arrer'-boys, and there's plenty of spikes in the front of your palisade and longhall.

---

After you arrive in the camp, settle your new boys and erect a few more tents for the increasing number of boyz in the encampment and find Littlefang.

He tells you that his gobbos will start making shaks for the new boyz right away, and tells his gobbos to get the secrets of better ironmaking from the two captured 'umies.

He informs you that his gobbos found three spore-boyz at your previous campsite. He asks what you want these boyz to become once they've shed their weird-fungus-cocoon-thing.

>They's regulah' boyz.

>They's arrer'-boyz.

>They's speer-boyz.

>They's meeb Cap'n-boyz.

>Other (Write-in)
>>
>>526301
>>They's speer-boyz.
>>
File: 1344011937534.png (335KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1344011937534.png
335KB, 600x600px
>>526301
Du ony o' dim noo gitz ab ony magicul potenshun? Wona dim cud Cud ab da potentiul ter be a weerdboy fer awl weeb knowz.

Ovverwiz put dim werr weeb need dim, wiz fer nows means speer-boyz.
>>
>>526301

>They's regulah' boyz.

>They's arrer'-boyz.

>They's speer-boyz.

>They's meeb Cap'n-boyz.

Any skill or stats difference , advantage or disadvantage?
>>
>>526399
Dubs calls it. We need a cleric who can channel the war-rage of our gods. Mages! Mages!
>>
>>526591
Probably generic melee/ranged/anti-cavalry/servants.

We haven't run into mounted units yet (and we could use some of our own if the humies can show us how domestication works. Dire boars would be pretty sweet since they can rage-fight like we do.
>>
File: Greenskin22.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin22.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>526380
>>526399
>>526597

Raz and yourself take a tentative look at your new spore-boyz. Two'a th' gits look alroight enuff, but the third looks kinda weerd, an' 'es got a big 'ead. Settin' 'im asoid, ya'h give th' over two gits a speer an' tell 'em tah' buzz awf.

Th' therd git yah' leave asoid an' let 'im develop by 'imself. Shamanz an' weerdboyz scare yah' a bit, an' 's not good tah' mess wif' a weerdboy, even if 'es a fresh-'ide git.

'Avin' gained tew new speer-boyz an' a fresh-'ide weerdboy. Maybee. Yer' new boyz iz settled in noice, an' th' long-'all Littlefang's gobbos made 's propa' noice an' orky.

Aym outta' ideahs, so what's next on 'de agenduh, boss?
>>
File: Sparrin ring.jpg (517KB, 2500x954px) Image search: [Google]
Sparrin ring.jpg
517KB, 2500x954px
>>526863
Sed up a sparrin' ring or sum uvva place werr da boyz kan git ter knowz each uvva bedda an praktic' fer oor upcomin' baddul on da umie fort, finda da smartizt git besidz da weerdboy an ab 'im organoize a beddin' systim fer da sparrin' ter encouraj participashun.

Ab sumone act as a referey dat az da auvvority ter snik da matchz stunty though so da dumb gitz donz zoggin kills each uvva, weeb donz knowz ow many 'umies are defendin' da fort so weeb need ebry last boy wif us wen da baddle eventualey beginz.
>>
>>526999
Dis. An' if gits 'tack us den wez be proppa redy.
>>
File: Greenskin23.jpg (662KB, 2303x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Greenskin23.jpg
662KB, 2303x1527px
>>526999
>>527069

Ya tell yer' gits tah' sstart diggin' a pit tah' 'old 'dah sparrin' ring. You tell Raz to get 'da boyz tah' make it big an' 'ave spikes 'round tha' edges tah' make sure none'a them gits run when they's practicin'.

Raz estimates yer' boyz is gonna 'ave tah' wait a few day's 'till 'da pits finished. Littlefang informs you that the construcion's just about finished, with the palisade fully completed and only one tower to build. The gobbos who were previously were working on the palisade and longhall can now work both on the last tower and sparring pit, speeding up the process a bit.

Until then, what's the plan?

>Less' go an' get more boyz.

>Less' see what 'de 'umie know 'bout metal-werkin'.

>Other (Write-in)
>>
File: 1370486909225.jpg (338KB, 1950x907px) Image search: [Google]
1370486909225.jpg
338KB, 1950x907px
>>527279
Send owt a scoutin' partey ter chek owt da umie defensz an if possibul map dim owt ter 'elp wif da plannin' procez.

Tel dim ter be sneeky ubbout it tho, put on sum propa orky camouflaj an strap ona gaggle o' foliaj fer gud measur.

Wile da scoutaz are awaygh doin' deir fing seez ubbout improvin' our kurent arsenul o' weaponree an armoor, weez goin' ter need extra protecshun in case da umies ab fir' stikz.
>>
>>527336
Dis, Cuz we needz gains.
>>
>>527336
Wut esaid
>>
File: Skout's map.jpg (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Skout's map.jpg
110KB, 960x540px
>>527336
>>527468
>>527491

Ya' tell Raz tah' send out a few gobbos an' gits tah' skout out da' 'uime fort an' map it out fer 'da plannin. Yah' tell 'im tah' mke sure they's proppa sneeky-loike, wif' camoflaj an' bushez on 'em.

---

While they's gone, yous look at yer' armer' an' choppa. Der's nuffin' wrong wif' yer' choppa, but yeh' add sum spikez ta' make it extra killy anwayz. Yew get a gobbo tah' add s'more iran plats tew yer armer' an sheld, an' some spikez awn yer' sholdah-plats, tew.

Feelin' propa orky, yew wait fer' da skoutz tah' come back. It taks most of de' day an' noight fer' dem tah come bak, an Littefang's gobboz finish 'de spikey'-wal an' shooty-towah.

---

Yer boyz come bak to yew in un piece, an' give yew the map they made af 'de fert an' sroundin' area.

"They's got tew duzen 'umies in ther', an' a duzen shooty-'umiez tew. Da vill-egg 'as sum 'umies wif klubs grad-in' 'de outsoide."

'Eadin back tew yer cmand tent, yew think about de plan af battl wif Raz. 'E finks yew shud send yer boys akros 'de riva durin noight-time, put up sum skalin-ladrs an' katch 'da 'umies wif 'der pantz down.

Write in 'yer plan of aktun tah' get de 'umie fert.

Also last one for tonight.
>>
>>527735

Also yer' gobbo tellz yah' dat yer' battle-bannah's redy tew tak intah' battl an' lead yer' boyz against 'da 'umiez.
>>
File: Da Plan.jpg (85KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Da Plan.jpg
85KB, 600x900px
>>527735
>>527740
Awright awright 'ere's mi plan, ya gitz feel frey ter add ter it.

Furst, da boyz 'ed inta da villaj durin' da nite an takez cair o' da miletiaz an da rest o' dim gitz so dey donz gotsa chanz ter raiz da alarm.

Den, da gobbos sneek inta da castle thruu da sewaz ter git pas' da defensz an inta da castle afta wich they kan opun up da gatz an let da rest o' our boyz in an weeb kan krump erryone inside da castle wile dey addempt ter organiz' a deefenz.

If da gobbos feil jus' git da weerdboy ter channel our collectiv Waaagh!!! powa an calls in sum 'elp from Gork an Mork ter break down da castul wall.

Sownz gud roight?
>>
File: Da Standard Beara.jpg (1MB, 1200x1791px) Image search: [Google]
Da Standard Beara.jpg
1MB, 1200x1791px
>>527740
>>527735
Alsa tell Raz dat 'e'll be our bannaboy an wila be responsibul fer carryin' our flagga inta baddle, weeb kan add a pointey end or twuu ter it so 'e'z abul ter use it loike a pointy stikk

Weeb shud alsa probablee giv da ladz a speech so weeb kan git dim properlee exciteded an inta da mood fer a propa brutul baddle.
>>
>>528258
>>528262
Oi das gud! We shud tear da humies in da villig' anew un. Den de humies in da casle 'l gib up da big rokz and we Krump em lik da rest!
>>
>it didn't bump.
Yo op if your still there then make a new thread, really enjoying this one.
>>
>>529664

Yea sorry for the 16+ hour wait
Making a new thread
>>
>>529672

NEW THEREAD:
>>529681
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.