[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morgan Farmgirl Adventures 3.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: Cantolide Alquane.png (172KB, 2174x2229px) Image search: [Google]
Cantolide Alquane.png
172KB, 2174x2229px
We ain't dead yet edition.
Previous Farm >>497067
Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NvwfkrB8

>You radio Porter and decide to meet up for sword practice.
>Along the way you see protests to the monarchy, merchants overcharging for goods, and homeless people.
>You get the sense that something is swiftly changing here in the capital, but you couldn't say what.
>"Ready to get started? I won't go easy on you."
"Porter did you notice the weird stuff that's been going on in the city lately?"
>"I noticed it since we've been here. But I didn't want to say anything. If the monarchy doesn't appeal to these crowds there's going to be a full scale riot. And I doubt we'll want to be here when that happens."
"I-i'm sure it'll be fine."
>You and Porter spar for most of the day.
>As the sun goes down you begin to wear down.
"Phew.."
>"Don't tell me you're giving up?"
"You know I can't fight as well as you! Even with these wood swords, I'm still covered in cuts and bruises.."
>"Try raising your sword a little more, like this."
>Suddenly a woman from behind you.
>Her hands on your arms, firm.
>Voice calm, but strong and commanding.
"W-who are you?"
>"Now go on, your opponent is waiting for you."
>She gives you a shove.
>You raise your sword more.
>It's hard not to think about the injury you'll incur if you fail.
>It's just like when you rush into real battle.
>Only a mistake there might cost you your life instead.
>"Come on, what's the hold up?"
>You ready your sword and come at her.
>You cross blades.
>She's fast, and undaunted.
>It takes everything just to block her attacks.
>The woman from before calls out.
>"Concentrate your efforts and look for an opening."
"I-i can't!"
>"Eyes on me!"
>Porter says smashing her sword hard against yours.
>You press back striking at her.
>She evades.
>Forward thrust, miss, pull back.
>Porter teases you.
>"Hahaha, your swipes are too wide again!"
"Gimmie a break!"
>You strike again, and again.
>"Is that the best you've got?"
>She parries and strikes you.
>Porter shoves you back onto your butt with a press of her sword.
"Hey woman, any advice now?"
>Porter is pointing her blade down at you.
>The woman replies.
>"You can't be so reckless when attacking. You need to critically evaluate your situation and your opponent before lunging your sword at them."
>"She's got a point there Morg, I sure hope that in real fights you haven't been just charging in headfirst."
"Y-yeah.. That'd be crazy.."
>Porter and you laugh.
>You look back.
>The woman from before is gone.

1/3
>>
>>516109
>It's the next day.
>You're sitting in the hotel room.
>"Morgan, I have something very important I need you to do for me."
"Woah, Dad what's this all about?"
>"It turns out there are more than just scientists vouching for my funding. That military group I mentioned is preparing to take action. But they need funding."
"Dad, I thought you said you weren't in on that stuff?"
>"I'm not. Well, not yet. I've tried to stay out of politics. But.. I feel like it would be worthwhile to invest in a cause. I was approached by a military general the other day. And we had a nice long chat about the state of the current economy."
"Are you sure this is a good idea?"
>He puts his hand on your shoulder.
>"I'll be honest. I have no idea. But.. Maybe I need someone with a fresh perspective on things."
>You look at him.
"What are you saying?"
>"I'm saying, if you approve of their message, I can lend my backing to it."
>You're at a loss for words for a moment.
"D-dad.. I.. I don't know anything about politics! You can't possibly leave this to me to decide."
>"Morgan, please. Just relax and take your time. Now, I've set you up on a date with a military commander. I've been told she's about your age and has a sparkling record for cleaning up crime and hooliganism in the city."
"W-what? I'm going on a date with the commander of the military?"
>"All you have to do is hear her out. I trust your judgement on whatever you decide."

>You meet the commander on the date.
>Its the same woman that intervened on your sword practice yesterday!
>"Morgan Mortaali is it? It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Cantolide Alquane."
>You shake her hand.
"Thanks for the advice the other day."
>You both take a seat.
>"My pleasure. Now, I've been tasked with answering any questions you may have about the movement."
"I guess I'm just confused. You are the military of this country right?"
>"It's complicated.. See after the reckoning society collapsed entirely. But some of the old blood managed to stick around. Less a military and more a rabble."
"So, are you guys the military then?"
>"Most folk consider us to be. But we've been more politically vocal than we were previously. It's led to us making enemies of the people mostly in charge."
"Who are the people in charge then? Nobles?"
>"Such a disgusting name for them. Most of them are glorified merchants, thieves who've stolen their way to the top. Not that it matters anyway."

2/3
>>
>>516128
>She folds her leg over running her thumb across her finger.
"What do you mean 'it doesn't matter'?"
>"I'm speaking abstractly. I'm actually a noble myself."
"Wow really? But if you're a noble why would you want to go against other nobles? Did something happen?"
>"Growing up for me.. Was bad."
"Bad? What happened?"
>"Nothing. Nothing ever happened, I had nice parents, and a good homelife. I was never expected to do anything. I never had to work for anything I had."
"I'm confused."
>She laughs.
>"I suppose you would be. As a farm girl you have had to work hard to get where you're at.. Where as I from birth have had everything handed to me."
"I still don't understand? What about having everything you ever wanted is bad?"
>"Think of your every day life. There's a goal isn't there? Something to strive for right?"
"Yeah?."
>"Imagine, if there wasn't anything. And you never had any goals or aspirations. There was simply nothing."
"I've never thought about it."
>"From a very young age I realized I was nothing more than a plastic trophy for the others to gawk at. I had everything, but it was all of those things that bound me. Kept me enslaved."
"That's crazy, I mean.."
>You reach across the table and grab her hand.
"Most people would kill to be in your shoes. You should take pride in where you are."
>"What pride is there to be had in it? Everything I was, it was given to me. I didn't earn it. None of my actions mattered. And so.. I drifted. For years and years I had no purpose at all. Everything felt empty, meaningless. But everything changed when I decided to join the military at 13."
"13? Wow they let people in that young?"
>"The family name was more than sufficient. The way I saw it, my family name took away any purpose I might have had. So I used that name to acquire one."
"Thats.. Pretty ambitious.. How old are you now?"
>"I'm 22. I requested not to be treated differently than any of the other soldiers. And I worked defending the people. Stopping bandits, and monsters from destroying homes and farms."
"You're.. A really cool person Ms. Alquane."
>"Please, call me Cantolide. I can't stand being referred to by my last name."
"Got it. I just think what you've done so far.. It's really admirable. I hope I can be just like you some day."
>She tries to speak but she gets choked up.
>"A-ahem, I um.. I'm flattered. But.. You will help us, won't you?"
"So.. You're sure you want to break this system that's raised you?"
>"It's so weird to see people who clamor toward getting to the top.. They're all so blind. None of them understand.. There's nothing up here! It's empty! They try so hard.. I can't bring myself to tell them, that at the very top.. Is just nothingness."
"But what else is there?"
>"Thats what I want to find out Morgan! I want to make sure no one ever has to live the life that I lived. A life without a goal. Without a purpose. A drifter like the Jellyfish Cnidaria is so obsessed with."
"I um.. M-my decision is.."
>What should I do?

3/3
>>
>>516140
This is ridiculous. You want to tear apart this society because you were bored growing up? Whoa, check your privilege lady. Bandits have been holding my town to ransom recently, how about you use your military might to make things better instead of plunging the realm into anarchy. Seriously, who is going to be holding of the monsters while you are using the military to take out your daddy issues on the other nobles.

Sorry I know that's out of character. Maybe just point out that our priorities are more toward safety than "justice" or whatever.
>>
>>516140
"Uh... I like to read books you know? There was one about something called the French revolution, it was quite old. Basically merchants and what some call thr middle class rebolted against the monarchy and even killed the king and the queen. But then they ended having an Emperor and tryng to conquer all Europe. The thing is... I never heard of a revolution that in the long run ended well for the small people. Think about it, things are bad now, but if you don't win right away, it will be a war and is those who can't just run away what will suffer the most."
>>
>>516245
This feels more in character. We are a bookworm after all.
>>
>>516140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
"Uh... I like to read books you know? There was one about something called the French revolution, it was quite old. Basically merchants and what some call the middle class revolted against the monarchy and even killed the king and the queen. But then they ended having an Emperor and trying to conquer all Europe. The thing is... I never heard of a revolution that in the long run ended well for the small people. Think about it, things are bad now, but if you don't win right away, it will be a war and is those who can't just run away what will suffer the most."
>Cantolide is silent for a moment.
>"So.. You're saying you won't help me?"
"Cantolide, listen, it's the small people that are going to suffer the most from this encounter. You're going to throw this country into anarchy."
>"Then what will change? Are you saying we should just ignore these problems?"
"I don't know.. But I do know this.. If you use the military to go up against the nobles, what's going to hold back the monsters? People are going to die."
>"That's what I'm hoping to avoid. With your money, we can afford more soldiers. And bring an end to this quickly before anything need be dragged out."
"Cantolide.."
>"I hoped you would see things my way.."
"I just think, if you have the power to stop this.. You should do it before it gets out of hand.."
>She scoffs.
>"Who do you think has been giving the military it's might in the first place? I used over half of my family's fortune to buy soldiers, weapons, engineers, and even research spending to make ours the most advanced military on the planet."
"Listen Cantolide, you've already helped so many people by saving them from bandits and monsters. And there are people down south who need that aid right now!"
>She grabs your hand.
>"And you have my word that when this is over, I will personally vanquish the blights plaguing your southern towns."
>Shes smiling.
>"Let's make the world a better place, together."
"I.. I'm sorry Cantolide. But I can't use my fathers money knowing you're going to try and overthrow the government."
>You pull away.
>Her hand slips through yours.
>She has a sort of stunned expression on her face as you stand up.
>You turn and walk away.
>"If it's about the money, once we seize the money from the nobles, I can reimburse you!"
"You know it isn't about the money."
>You continue to walk away.
>"You're making a big mistake you know!"
>Your biggest concern should be safety..
>It's not justice or whatever else she's preaching.
>Still..
>>
>>516807
>You tell Dad not to fund the military, and then go for more sword practice with Porter.
>You wait in town square for her to show up, reading up on your healing book and talking with her over the radio about what happened with Cantolide.
>Eventually she does show up.
>"Hey there you are!"
>She gives you a warm greeting hug.
You notice Jailene is next to her.
>"What's Jailene doing here?"
"Well, I ran into her eating some cheap noodles at a local restaurant. We talked and I asked if she wanted to come help with sparring. She said yeah, so here she is."
>"Did you have to mention they were cheap? Anyhow, I guess I'll be helping the two of you out today."
>You offer your hand.
>She looks at it briefly before extending hers and shaking it.
>Porter laughs.
>"Wow so formal Morg, I can't wait to see the wedding."
"Pfft, way to make it awkward Port."
>Jailene coughs and adjusts her glasses.
>"I see the two of you know each other pretty well then.."
"Yeah I'd say so."
>Porter wraps her arm around you grinning.
>You can't help but smile too.
>The three of you leave the city to go train.
>>
File: Jailene.png (119KB, 1100x1876px) Image search: [Google]
Jailene.png
119KB, 1100x1876px
>>516813
"So you use a sword too huh Jailene?"
>Porter laughs.
>"No. But I can use healing magic. I studied it for a while because I found it amusing at the time. I've used it to heal specimens and fellow researchers out in the field."
"NO WAY. I'm studying the very same thing!"
>Jailene begins to heal your cuts and bruises.
>"It's fascinating isn't it. I suppose I could have studied offensive magic too if I ever got around to it.."
"Wow, my wounds are healing like nothing."
>"You aren't banged up too bad here. This is simple."
"You gotta teach me how."
>Jailene sighs.
>Porter interjects.
>"Yeah come on. Don't hold out on us Jailbird."
>"Somehow eating dollar noodles and sitting on a stack of unfinished research paperwork isn't motivating me very much."
"Um.."
>"I can tell you've already opened yourself up. With a little refinement you should be able to heal wounds, even if they're only minor."
>She's really tempting you.
"W-what would I have to do to get you to help?"
>She cracks a grin.
>"Just a quick trip into Frostrose forest aught to really help with my research."
"Well, I would like to get out of this city for a while."
>Porter is giving you a confused look.
"I mainly just.. Don't want to think about what's happening with Cantolide right now."
>Jailene looks to you,
>"Commander Cantolide huh? She's stopped by our facility numerous times."
>"Woah really?"
>"Yeah. Business type stuff. She seems interested in our findings as well. But of course she's funding our operations, so the researchers end up focusing on the military's pet projects more often than not."
"Somehow I know she isn't up to any good."
>You sink your head into your hands.
>"Aww, don't let ol' Cantaloupe get you down. Maybe we should give Jailbird a hand here to get our minds off it."
"A-are you serious?"
>"Look, we can talk all day about practical sword theory and whatnot, and we can even spar. But nothing is really going to get you stronger like good old fashioned first hand experience."
"Well."
>"And look Morg, we got a healer! A real live healer with us. This'll be a cakewalk. Come on."
"Well.. I guess I don't have anything better to do."
>Jailene looks at you.
>"You're really going to help me?"
"Uh.. I mean, I guess."
>"Well, let's get going then, we'll meet up here first thing tomorrow morning. Actually no, stop by my home first. I'll need to get some things ready."
"Well-"
>"Sounds good science lady. We'll be there bright and early."
>>
>>516822
>It's the next day, and you're at the door to her place.
>The door is cracked open.
"Should we knock?"
>"Nah."
>Porter walks inside.
>It's dark, and there are papers littered everywhere.
>"Eww, what a mess."
>It's humid and sort of smelly in here too.
>Empty bowls of cheap noodles and trash also scattered about.
>You come into a room with Porter.
>Inside Jailene is sat upon her bed in her panties and a stained loose fitting tank top.
>"Ah, there you both are."
>"Eugh, how can you stand to live like this?"
>"My life is dedicated to knowledge. Cleaning wastes time I could be using to learn."
"It's pretty nasty. Maybe a quick cleanup wouldn't hurt?"
>"There's no time for that. We're going to Frostrose right now to see the source of the energy. That is why I invited you over."
>"Chill out lady. Look I think you take your hobby a little too seriously."
>"It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle."
"When do you ever have company though?"
>"Yeah, what kind of boy would want to come over when it looks like you live in a dump?"
>"Boys huh?"
>"Yeah."
>"So anyway, how's your sex life?"
>"M-my sex life?"
>She stands up walking over to Porter looking at her curiously.
>"How many boys have you slept with?"
>"W-what, you're joking right?"
>"I take it you haven't slept with any?"
>"W-what? Y-yeah, I mean, of course I have."
>"Oh really, can you tell me what a penis feels like?"
>Porter is blushing and awkwardly fidgeting.
>"W-well, it's um.."
>"Go on, we're waiting."
>Theres an awkward silence.
>"S-so what ok!? I've never had sex before. Big deal. Morgan here is a virgin too right?"
"O-of course.."
>"See!"
>"Interesting. I've slept with a number of boys myself."
>She says going over to pick up some papers off the floor.
>"N-no way."
>"It is a biological imperative. So I had to do some firsthand experimenting."
>This girl is so weird..
>"You're lying!"
>Jailene walks over to Porter.
>"I'm sure you couldn't possibly fathom what it's like to have a man inside of you. His big engorged member."
>Porter is staring wide eyed at her.
>"Thusting."
>Jailene makes a lewd hand gesture.
>Porter swallows hard.
>"Deep inside. Although, none of the men could ever really had the stamina to keep me entertained for long."
>"You hussie!"
"Porter.."
>Jailene chuckles.
>"Relax, I was merely jesting. I've actually never had sex before either."
>Porter seems dumbfounded.
>"W-what? I knew it! Virgin the same as the rest of us!"
>"Had you pretty convinced for a moment didn't I?"
"How'd you get so.. Descriptive?"
>"Anatomy books. And of course the occasional guilty pleasure romance novel."
>Jailene gets herself dressed.
>"Y-you shouldn't just make up stories like that.."
>"Apologies. Now, shall we depart?"
>>
>>516833
"Not until you take a bath and we stock up with stuff we might need. And yes you are taking a bath, is non negotiable. You need us and we are risking our lives. Also we are getting you the toughest armor we can buy since you are our healer. Got it?"
>>
>>516939
That works.
>>
>>516939
Nice. If she wants us to protect her then she can bloody listen to us.
>>
>>516833
We should ask Porter and Jailene what they think of Cantolide
>>
>>517679
Why? We already decided we are not going to help the revolution since we don't want the small people to suffer a war.

Also better not argue politics until we have bonded by dpilling blood together and saving each other, is common sence.
>>
>>516939
>>517032
>>517118
>>517679
"Not until you take a bath and we stock up with stuff we might need. And yes you are taking a bath, is non negotiable. You need us and we are risking our lives. Also we are getting you the toughest armor we can buy since you are our healer. Got it?"
>"You.. Can't be serious."
>She looks at the both of you.
>Porter grins.
>"It's bathtime girl."
>You both grab an arm.
>"N-no stop! What are you doing?"
>You both 'escort' her to the bathroom.
>"T-this isn't necessary is it? I just want to do some research."
>"You're rank as hell right now. I'm gonna get the bathwater, Morgan guard the door."
Jailene sighs.
>"I'm not a little kid.. I just.. This is so stupid.. We're wasting time."
>As you stand there at the door.
>You wonder..
"Jailene, Porter, what do you think of Cantolide?"
>Jailene responds first.
>"She seems really serious. She would come in for hours some days and look over our projects. I remember sometimes I would look over at her, and she would just be staring at our Jellyfish tanks. And as she was looking at them. I got the feeling, that maybe she wasn't looking at the Jellyfish at all. Like she could see beyond them, or that she was seeing something that we couldn't."
"What about you Porter?"
>Porter looks at you.
>"I've never even heard of her before you told me about her on the radio. But hey, from what you told me. I think she's a total whacko. I can't believe she wants to overthrow the government, that's insane."
"But.. She said after she was done, she'd focus on the south."
>"Really? What'd she say?"
"Something like, 'I'll remove the blights from your towns."
>"I don't like the sound of it."
"What's the alternative Porter? Letting the towns get attacked and pillaged by bandits?"
>Jailene has stealthily undressed and gotten in the tub before either of you noticed.
>"T-thats not it.. I just.. Maybe there's a better way."
"Better way? Like what? The military might be the only thing that can save us."
>"There are.. Other things too, that could.."
"What?"
>"My Dad um.."
"Your Dad?"
>"Forget it.. I don't want to talk about it."
>You put your hand on her shoulder.
"Look, I understand you hate your Dad.. But if he has some influence, maybe you should talk to him about helping out these towns."
>"It's complicated, that's all I can say.."
>As usual getting her to open up about her Dad is a complete waste of time.
>You don't like stressing her out anyway.
>Best to just let sleeping dogs lie.
>>
File: spider creature.gif (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
spider creature.gif
11KB, 256x256px
>>517777
>It's later at the entrance to Frostrose forest.
>Jailene is armored up in leather, she didn't want to wear anything heavier for fear it would slow her down or interfere with her research.
>It's better than nothing, but you aren't too worried anyway.
>Porter has some impressive sword skills, at least to you.
>You got the impression she was definitely holding back in your sparring matches.
>"Alright Jaily, lead the way."
>"I haven't gone much farther than this.. I could always hear the cries of monsters. And.. I feared for my safety."
"But.. You do know the direction right?"
>"Yes. All we have to do is follow my energy monitor here."
>She was carrying it before as well.
>Rain drips through the trees.
>Suddenly, the growls and hisses of monsters.
>Skeletons hobble toward you.
>Their clothing is faded and tattered.
>They're carrying branches.
>There are 5.
>"Ready for this Morgan?"
"Ready."
>You and her meet the skeletons.
>You attack and stab into an empty ribcage.
>The skeleton bashes you in the head with a stick.
>You get knocked down.
>"Morgan!"
>Everything is blurry.
>You take a moment, trying to stand.
>Stick narrowly misses you.
>These bones are stuck together somehow..
>Gotta break em apart..
>You tackle into the skeleton knocking it to the ground.
>Rain drips down on you.
>You frantically look around as you have it pinned down.
>You find a large rock.
>Its skeletal hands grip you as you lift the rock.
>You smash the skull with a rock.
>Your vision.. Is so blurry.
>Suddenly a warm tingling feeling.
>"I thought you were supposed to be good at sword fighting."
>You look over.
>Porter has taken out two and is battling the other two at once.
"She's so strong."
>It's just a few minutes before Porter finishes them off.
>"Phew, what a workout."
>She walks back over to you.
>"Sorry I wasn't able to get that one, the other four kinda kept me busy you know?"
"Ah, yeah.. It's no biggie."
>How embarrassing..
------

>You've walked for another 5 minutes or so, and it seems like there are monsters crawling everywhere.
>You see now three particular monsters coming close.
>"Oh man the fun never ends eh Morg?"
>They seem to be three spider creatures with feminine features.
>How should I proceed?
>>
>>517781
Try to scare them away with Earth magic.
>>
>>517795
>Try to scare them away with Earth magic.

You know the Earth, you are a farm girl you have worked in a farm all your life. Let's do this.
>>
>>517781
Ask if anyone knows what kind of monsters are these.
I figured it be good to know sense we tryed to stab a Skeleton.
>>
>>517852
They are sipderwoman of sorts, but yeah.
>>
>>517795
>>517801
>>517852
>>517877
>Harnessing the raw knowledge of working with the earth, you pick up patches of rocks and dirt floating them off the ground with magic.
>Porter seems confused, and Jailene watches curiously.
>You swirl the dirt around as violently as you can to try and scare them off.
>The spiderwomen watch from a distance, but after about a minute they retreat into the depths of the woods.
>You feel a mental exhaustion as you loose your grip on the floating bits of dirt and rock.
>They fall to the ground.
>"Didn't know you could use magic too Morg."
"I.. I've never tried, so much at once.. I feel dizzy."
>"Wielding magic requires a certain level of mental endurance. In other words, you just need to get used to it."
"I.. I think I'm going to rest for a bit."
>You and the group rest briefly near a tree.
"What were those spider things?"
>Jailene responds.
>"Arachne, they're spider women who attempt to lure men and other creatures in with their delicate appearance before devouring them."
"Creepy."

>You continue to walk further into the woods.
>Suddenly from the ground groups of slime's emerge.
>There are 8.
>4 on the left, 4 on the right in fairly close proximity to one another.
>How should I proceed?
>>
>>517937
Fucking slimes eh? I imagine they are hard to kill with swords but are also sloow. Can we run around them like cowards?
>>
>>517937
How about asking jailene about slime weakness.
We should later get a monsterology book to learn about weakness.
>>
>>518112
Supporting.
>>
>>518325
Ditto. Better to ask the expert. But let's be quick just ask "Quick, where do I hit the slimes so they die or they stay down?"
>>
>>518108
>>518112
>>518325
>>518550
"Quick, where do I hit the slimes so they die or they stay down?"
>"Anywhere should be fine. Breaking up their composition is the best way to go."
"Got it!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnwWPN7evSc
>You approach one and slice it apart with your knives.
"Rend!"
>It collapses to the ground.
>The other three slime monsters shoot their goo on you.
>The stuff that gets past your armor hurts.
>It also stinks too.
>You slice at one several times.
>"Sunderance!"
>It dies, but the other two come at you.
>They coat you in more goo.
"Eww.. Now you're gonna get it! Grand Sunderance!"
>You quickly strike the two slimes multiple times.
>Porter already finished off the other four.
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPUZFxZ3TGA
>You continue to walk through the woods.
"Heh, guess I did a little better this time huh?"
>"Yeah. I guess so. But I don't get why you were calling out your attacks earlier."
"Well, I just thought it would be cool."
>"Cool?"
>Jailene pipes in.
>"Cool if you like letting your enemies know what attack is coming."
>"Yeah.. Not to mention it'd be kind of annoying to keep saying the name every time you needed to attack something."
"I guess so."
>"At least come up with a better name. My attacks would be something like, "Slashing Gale" or "Abyssal Tremor."
Jailene sighs.
>"I thought you were against the whole calling out your attacks thing."
>"You're just jealous because you don't have any attacks to call out."
"She could punch something."
>"Yeah, she could be all like, "Nerd Punch'!"
>"Oh please."
"How about, "Science fist'?"
>Jailene yanks on both of your ears.
>"Oww!"
"Y-you didn't even call out your attack!"
>"Ear devastation."
>"Mmm, not bad-Ouch!"
--
>>
>>520076
>The woods begin to get misty.
>"A-anyone else feeling a chill?"
"M-me.."
>"We must be getting close. Frostroses bloom at the heart of Frostrose forest."
"What's a Frostrose?"
>"It's a plant that maintains an icy temperature to ward off insect predators. It can be invasive in environments which are already cold. But it wilts if exposed to too much sunlight."
>"Brr.. I hate the cold."
"She said it isn't too much farther. Let's keep going."
>"The only thing that's sort of weird about this is why I'm getting such high energy readings in the middle of a forest."
"Maybe the monster activity is really high?"
>"Preposterous. Although at each location I've scouted out with high energy readings there do seem to be a lot of monsters. Perhaps that does have something to do with it."
>"Speaking of which.."
>Shadowy apparitions approach.
>"W-what the heck are those?"
>"Shadow people. They're infamous for tormenting people who've nearly fallen asleep or just woken up. No one knows why they do it."
"Can we harm them?"
>"Entries suggest they exist as physical entities as they are reported to lunge and choke some of their sleepy targets."
>"I think it's time for lights out for these dream demons. Ready Morgan?"
>There are 4 of them.
>What should I do?
>>
>>520078
Chop these ethereal meanies up!
>>
>>520078
Earth magic. Can't get too close.
>>
>>520078
"Thank god I insisted on getting all stuff we might need, including a strong flashlight for each of us. Let's scare them away with light."

Flashlights are standar camping gear and between the two girls with rich dads, they can afford thrm.
>>
>>520191
This. Thank kami we voted for that before.

FLASHLIGHT GO!
>>
File: frozen-red-rose-winter-time-HD.jpg (387KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
frozen-red-rose-winter-time-HD.jpg
387KB, 3840x2160px
>>520090
>>520188
>>520191
>>520192
"Let's use our flashlights!"
>Porter looks confused.
>"What's that gonna do? I mean, I guess we could bash them with it. But I'd rather use my sword. Give my Flashlight to Jailene, I'm going in."
"Wait! I'm saying flash the light on them!"
>She still seems confused.
"Because they're shadow monsters?"
>"Ohhh..."
>Jailene has a very cynical expression, raising her eyebrows.
>"My bad. Yeah, let's do that."
>You shine the lights on the wicked apparitions.
>They scream and burn in the light.
>Two die, and the other two retreat into the woods.
"Pfft. Well that was easy."
>"Don't get overconfident. We aren't there yet."
>"Jailbird is right. But yeah that was pretty easy."
---

>You, Jailene and Porter enter deeper into the woods.
>Porter groans.
>"Are we there yet? That was the third troupe of skeletons we've fought. It feels like it's taking forever."
>"Be patient. My device says we're getting closer."
"Are you sure? It feels like we've been going in circles. Have we seen that tree before?"
>"Maybe this is just part of her dastardly plot to lure us into the woods."
"What?"
>"Yeah, first she has us fight against a bunch of monsters. And then when we're all worn out, she takes us back to her room, ties us up, and does crazy experiments on us."
>"I wouldn't have healed you if I wanted the both of you to be incapacitated."
"Jailene wouldn't do something like that anyway. She's a nice person."
>Jailene stops in her tracks.
>"You.. Think I'm nice?"
"Yeah. Giving us all this information on monsters, healing us, showing us the way."
>She's quiet for a moment.
>"I'm.. Not like that at all. I was just doing my part."
>"What's the hold up you two? Lets hurry up and find the energy thingy so we can get out of here."
"What's the rush?"
>"I'm tired, and I reek like crazy. Not just from the sweat, but because those slimes got their gunk all over me."
>You continue trekking through the woods.
>Fog seems to emanate from up ahead.
>"Hey, I think I see something. Over here girls, check it out!"
>You rush up to where Porter is.
>Passing through into a clearing, you see a huge grove of rosebushes that seem frozen over.
>"It's the Frostroses, we've found them!"
>"It took us long enough. I can't wait till we get home, I'm going to take a nice hot bath."
"Me too Porter."
>Jailene takes out a pair of scissors.
"What are you doing?"
>She snips one of the rosebuds.
>"Frostroses are uncommon herbs. They have medicinal properties which can treat severe burns as well."
>"That's pretty cool actually."
"I thought you said they wilted in the sun?"
>"And that's why you keep them in the shade and don't store them in sunlight.
>>
File: factory-entrance-at-night.jpg (1MB, 1508x1131px) Image search: [Google]
factory-entrance-at-night.jpg
1MB, 1508x1131px
>>521836
"You.. Mentioned them being uncommon, what would be the selling price of one?"
>"It's around twenty just for one rosebud."
"T-twenty.. That's pretty steep."
>"I'll just pick a few so I can cover my expenses. I don't have much time to pick more. This forest is not safe."
>"You got that right. I've been seeing monsters all over. Even the ones we don't run into, I see them crawling on the trees and walking along the ground."
"I'm sure we'll be fine. Jailene wouldn't let anything happen to us."
>Jailene looks at you for a moment, and then back down to the roses.
>"I'm nearly finished."
>Its another minute of waiting before Jailene is ready to move.
>You continue on through the woods.
>Jailenes machine makes a noticable beep.
>"We're really close. See anything out of the ordinary?"
>"Is that a building there in the trees?"
"Yeah."
>You approach, and in the clearing is a massive abandoned factory building.
>"I can't believe it."
>"Wicked."
"Why is a factory in the middle of the woods?"
>"I.. This must be a real piece of history here!"
>"What does that mean?"
>"This area is teeming with monsters. It would take a military force greater than everyone in Cnidaria right now to keep a factory going like this."
"So.."
>"This factory, must have been here built before the reckoning."
"It smells bad here.. And what's this purple stuff?"
>There are large puddles of goo surrounding the factory.
>Jailene grabs a stick and pokes it.
>The stick begins to disintegrate at the end that's being stuck in.
>"Woah."
>"Toxic ooze, we need to watch our step."
"Aren't we close though?"
>"My scanner indicates that whatever is causing the energy spike is in this direction. Ergo, inside the factory."
>"That's not even the worst of it.. I can see skeletons just standing there near the entrance."
"Great, more baddies?"
>"We have no choice. We must get to the bottom of this. I surmise an energy spike at this location is by no mere coincidence. The reason lies within."
>With little hesitation you trek across the perilous field of toxic waste.
>You barrel through the skeleton guards knocking them apart with your knives.
>"Yeeeah! Right on!"
>"Well, that wasn't as difficult as I anticipated."
>You look around the big huge factory.
"But.. Now what?"
>>
>>521838
>You enter a room. the walls are all covered in black soot.
>Save for certain oddly shaped blank spots on the wall.
>"What was this?"
>"Hmm.. Based on this primitive apparatus it looks to be a power generator. Which would explain the energy spikes but.."
>She examines the fried out console that was the generator.
>"It's completely destroyed."
"What do you suppose happened?"
>"Hey, girls.."
>Porter has a grim look as she picks up a human skull near the wall.
>Holding it near the blank spot on the wall, you make the horrifying discovery.
>Shining your flashlights along the walls you see the terrified outlines of people caught in the blast.
"T-this is awful.."
>Silence lingers in the room.
"Jailene, don't you have anything to say?"
>"Hmm."
>"Got any idea what caused the meltdown at least?"
>"I have a hunch that during the reckoning, the factory might have succumbed to earthquakes, or perhaps lightning strikes which caused this generator to short circuit or overload killing everyone inside the room."
"Thats.. Terrible."
>"Pfft, so one little earthquake and the whole thing goes boom? I don't mean to be insensitive, but they were practically asking for it."
>"The thing is, a facility of this size needs more than one generator. This is probably only one of many."
>"Are you trying to get at something?"
>"Basically, I think the factory has been shut down. But perhaps we can find some answers if we find the control room."
"So.. Switch a bunch of stuff back on and see what happens?"
>"That's the idea. It would also be nice to find any documents regarding this facility intact. Although.."
>Jailene runs her hand along the blackened wall.
>"I have my doubts about whether we'll find anything."
>>
File: 3600-724134.jpg (46KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
3600-724134.jpg
46KB, 400x271px
>>521839
>The factory has a monster or two lurking about, but no clues as to what sort of facility this was.
>Every room is empty, as if almost picked clean of anything identifiable.
>Broken glass, scattered bricks, dust, rocks, the odd bone here or there.
>Eventually you find a shut room.
>It has a big metal door on it.
>"I believe this is the only room we haven't checked."
>Jailene attempts to push and pull at the door, to no avail.
>"Move it you scrawny nerd, let a real woman get the door."
Jailene waves her hands beckoning Porter to give it a go.
>"Hnnngh!"
>Porter tugs, yanks, and kicks at the door.
>"Ah screw. Alright, one sec."
>She walks back several paces.
>Then she charges full speed at the door.
>"AAAAAAAAAAHH!"
>BOOM.
>The door falls flat.
"Wow Porter, that was amazing!"
>She dusts off her hands before flexing her bicep.
>"Yeah, what can I say, I'm a one woman demolition team."
>Jailene is bending down examining the door.
>"These hinges are heavily rusted."
>"Eh, whatever. Still opened the door better than you could."
>Jailene sighs as the three of you walk inside.

>Jailene pushes a bunch of the buttons.
>"Dammit, I can't get anything to come on."
>"If this place is as old as the reckoning, well it's gotta be like 50 years old. I doubt anything works in this old worn down dump."
>Porter says leaning back into the console.
>Suddenly something clicks, and audio plays.
>"Is this thing on? Hello my name is %^^&%& and today we're making history. We're about to distribute the Compact Cassette to the Cnidarian public. The Winsler corporation has helped make innovations in science for over 30 years!"
"What's going on? Where's that voice coming from?"
>"Shh, I think the boxes above us are emitting the sounds!"
>"^%()&*%*)^Another beautiful day. We're about to unveil the home television. Its a device which displays images in real time through a sequence of lights fired through tubes. Our Radio antennae have been converted to broadcast the signals to the individual television models. We'll broadcast different things at different times of the day and see how the public reacts."
>"Impossible! Could this really be?"
"Jailene, what's the man talking about?"
>"He seems to be referring to theoretical devices.. Ones that were only reported to exist but were never able to be shown or mass-produced. Perhaps some kind of lost technology?"
>Jailene walks over to the console where Porter knocked into it.
>>
>>521840
>"These small wheels are turning the paper inside. Some kind of audio recording device.. Perhaps the Cassette he was referring to?"
>The rest of the audio coming through seems to be jumbled words and static now.
>Jailene removes the Cassette from the console.
>"I'm taking this back with us. It's an incredible find for science."
>"Hey, I found this thing under the desk, it was in the hands of a skeleton, but I'm pretty sure he won't be needing it anymore."
>It seems to be a file with strange lettering on it.
>"Hmm.."
>Jailene takes the file and opens it.
>All the letters seem to be written in a language you've never seen before.
>"I'm not a cryptologist, so I don't know what it says. But I'm sure someone at the lab can decipher the code. This could be a huge discovery."
"This is great Jailene, congratulations."
>"It's all thanks to you two. You've helped bring the light of knowledge back into our dark world."
>"Yep, all in a days work. Phew. Now can we go home? I'm ready to take a nice hot bath and relax."
"Me too, I'm exhausted."
------

>So with a Cassette and a mysterious file, you manage to come home in one piece.
>Jailene hands over the file and casette to the research team.
>For her efforts, she is rewarded with a week of paid vacation and a raise.
>"Well. I have all this time now.. I guess I don't have anywhere else to spend it."
>"That bath last night was amazing. I've never been so happy to be clean in my life."
"I felt muscles ache, that I didn't even know I had."
>"Well.. I erm.."
"Jailene?"
>"It's just.. You've both helped me so much. I'm not sure there's any possible way I can repay you."
"That's what friends are for right?"
>"Friends?"
>Porter slings her arm over Jailene.
>"For sure. We fought together, bonded by sweat and blood on the battlefield."
"There's no need to be so dramatic about it. But yeah, she's right. We all worked together to achieve a goal, and that makes us friends."
>"Well.. Like I said. I'm free now if you want to go do something else."
>"We should do something fun, just the three of us."
"Hmm.. What can three girls do on a cloudy afternoon that would be fun?"
>>
>>521841
Let's go at the local bar and drink!
>>
>>521841
Karaoke
>>
>>521932
If they have radio, they might have karaoke. It could be using vynil disks, you don't need much tech to make those (or even paste disks but those don't last long even when you use the wooden nail instead of the default one in the disk player). Or just someone playing the piano at least.

Could we have an interlude to see what hsy sister is doing with the men she is bossing around? Damn that sounded lewd.
>>
>>521932
>>522108
Sure, why not? Just don't drink much. We are young girls in the big city and that's dangerous.
>>
>>522108
This! How does everyone else see sentient scarecrows/golems? And rich farmers I suppose
>>
>>522126
She is basically an almost real girl only she seems to be forced to obey us and father. Being in charge must be new for her. Granted she probably could order us around when we were too young but having workers to boss around is not the same than telling a small child what to do.
>>
New bread
>>528275
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.