[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starborn Quest #0: Character Creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 18

File: Protag Neutral 1.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Neutral 1.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
Welcome to Starborn Quest. A quest of bullshit and just like my DMing I have built a nice little lego set to let my players loose in.

This quest will be fairly dice lite. With dice only being rolled for certain options. I'm thinking I'll be rolling best of 1d100 with crits.

But whatever, let's get into it.

You woke up with your ears ringing and head aching. It feels like you took on a bear and lost. Hell, even your eyes are stinging in the afternoon sun.

But what were you doing? Before all this pain you don't remember anything; not even your name. In a state of suprising calm you look down and see:

> Long Purple hair and Breasts. Guess you're female then.

> A flat chest, a furtive glance in your trousers reveals you are in fact a boy..
>>
>>486356

Female.
>>
>>486356
>> A flat chest, a furtive glance in your trousers reveals you are in fact a boy..
Give us some of that man meat
>>
>>486356
>A flat chest, short hair, but b-cup breasts. We're a Tomboy girl.
>>
>>486367
Tiebreak as Tomboy Girl. Will get better art.

Writing with original Female art for now.
>>
>>486373

Eagelry awaiting.
>>
>>486356
>> A flat chest, a furtive glance in your trousers reveals you are in fact a boy..
>>
File: Protag Female 1.jpg (183KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Female 1.jpg
183KB, 600x337px
You brush your hair away from your chest and examine the area. This hill has a large tree spreading it's arms over the area. Maybe you fell out of it? You don't seem to be dirty though.

You begin to pick your way down the hill making for the crossroads carving it's way through the grassy plains of... somewhere. You seem to have no recollection of this area either.

The only thing you know for sure is that you havent lost your companion:

> A sword, you're strong and quick. Like some kind of elegant animal that is also strong.

> Buzzaw and Wire, tricky, but controlling the range of engagement is key.

> Gauntlets, you really enjoy punching things.

> A rifle, superior firepower

> A six shooter, enough to kill anything that moves.
>>
>>486367
>A flat chest, short hair, but b-cup breasts. You are a tomboy among tomboys.
>>
>>486391
>> A six shooter, enough to kill anything that moves.

We tomboy gunslinger
>>
>>486391
>Buzzaw and Wire, tricky, but controlling the range of engagement is key.
>>
>>486391
>An Axe
>>
>>486391
>Swords.
>Gauntlets.
Come on OP, if some asshole with a sword came rushing at my I'd have a 9mm at hand at least.
>>
>>486391
>You brush your hair away from your chest
>Tomboy girl with long hair
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
Gonna give it a couple more minutes. Also to "Dropped" guy. Sorry man, did not even consider Tomboy when I wrote this. My bad.
>>
>>486402
You're voting for what exactly?
>>
Im out
Enjoy your lesbian shenanigans.
>>
File: Protag Tomboy 4.jpg (85KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Tomboy 4.jpg
85KB, 500x700px
Going to thin down the choices then.

> Buzzsaw

> Greataxe

> Sixshooter

Have proposed Tomboy protag while we wait.
>>
>>486454
>Buzzsaw
>>
>>486454
>> Buzzsaw
>>
>>486454
>Buzzsaw and Wire
Short range and CQC takedowns/ 3d maneuvers, yes.
>>
File: Protag Tomboy1.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Tomboy1.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
A shining serrated blade, with a length of wire snaking off it. The thin gloves stuffed in your pocket serving as both a handle, guide and safe surface to catch the blade. It's really quite genius, the gloves let you throw the blade like a frisbee, while the aire allows you to guide it around and harass whoever gets in your way.

But that's a matter for another day, more pressing is deciding where you're going. Or where you were going. Or who you are. Really all of these things are important.

The sun really is beating down on you, so a decision should be reache dpretty quickly. The Crossroads sign is telling you there are two settlements nearby. You're ot sure if they're big small or even if one of them is your home.

> North; Harlindon. The crest is an Axe above a sea.

> West; Grinnsmon. The crest shows two owls on a tower.
>>
>>486506
>> West; Grinnsmon. The crest shows two owls on a tower.

Hoot hoot motherfucker
>>
>>486506
Anything else in her person? In her general vicinity? Like gear, bodies, tampons.

West. Hoot toot. Prepare for encounter.
>>
File: Protag Tomboy 3.png (353KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Tomboy 3.png
353KB, 500x572px
>>486520
>>486513

Moving West you take a sip out of your water, by the position of the two suns you can tell it's about mid-day. Their almost touching, so you have plenty of time to cross the plains before nightfall. Something tells you that being alone in the grasslands with no camping supplies is dangerous, pulling up your big girl panties - you head to Grinssmon. You begin to wonder why you chose to go West instead of North; maybe you like owls? Or maybe an axe was not something you found particularly welcoming. It's a mystery why you're doing anything with no previous experience guiding you.

Since your mind was on an enigma. You suddenly realized you have one of those... an enigma, a strange inner talent or ability. Some people are incredibly competant smiths, orhter are able to call upon the aid of animals. You aren't on fo those people, your enigma is;

> Blinking. You've only managed 6-10 ft but can do it quite alot. It does tire you though.

> Your feet can stick to walls and sheer surfaces.

> You're pretty sure you're fireproof.

> You can shape and manipulate wood if you hold it. Including shooting it at people.
>>
>>486537
>> Your feet can stick to walls and sheer surfaces.

1/3 of Spider-Man baby
>>
>>486537
>> You're pretty sure you're fireproof.
>>
>>486520
You have a day or two of food in a bag on your back. Some basic first aid. We're just going to assume hygeine is taken care of.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d30)

Days until you unlock the Crimson Frenzy.

>>486543
3d maneuvers!
>>
File: a delapitated wagon.jpg (42KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
a delapitated wagon.jpg
42KB, 426x640px
>>486543
>>486571

Yes, you distinctly remember walking up a tree at some point. Though you doubt it was today as in that memory you were wearing a frilly dress. The "Fell out of tree" theory is both more and less credible due to remembering your enigma. Are you the type to sleep in a tree??

The next two hours are filled with silence, aside from the calls of nature and the soft thuds of your own footsteps as you put one foot in front of the other. The scenery is perfect, little birds rise into the sky as you step past a particularly thick bush and sing their songs at you.

This should be relaxing, tranquil even. Your mind registers this but the actual feeling doesn't seem to be there. You keep walking and walking and walking and walking.

Trying to fix your hair into something less... long? girly? You're not sure what your discomfot is. You see a caravan parked at the side of the road. But the little dust clouds point to someone being behind it.

> Call out a greeting?

> Keep walking and see what's going on?

> Other < Write ins are welcome and will be combined where possible.
>>
>>486590
>> Keep walking and see what's going on.
>>
>>486590
>>Punch self in face.
>>
>>486590

Slap yourself a few times.

Then keep walking and see what's going on.
>>
>>486601
>>486615
>>486626

Writing.
>>
File: Midget Bandit.gif (24KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Midget Bandit.gif
24KB, 267x200px
Staring at the dust clouds, your eyes begin to lose focus - so you slap yourself a couple of times to get back to reality. You would look silly with a mohawk anyway.

So you continue walking, passing by the dilapidated wagon and see an old gentlemen being held up by the scruff of his clothes. A very small man in rough fur clothing is holding him off the ground while barking threats at him. From the rustling and crashing in the wagon, you reckon there's more people in there. The old man seems to have noticed you but is saying nothing, in fact he seems to be looking at you with wonder.

Sizing up the situation, you think this old man isn't being coperative with these bandits. Which probably isn't conductive to having a long and healthy lifestyle. He does look vaguely scholarly, with a number of books and some vials placed rather wildly about the wagon. During your inspection of the wagon you also realize there's no animal hitched to it. Odd.

After a surprsingly long period of inner thought and reflection the midget notices the old man isn't looking at him. He turns around and look at you with contempt and says, "What, you his daughter or something? Don't worry, he tells us where his gold is we wont rough 'im up too much little lady."

> Tell him to leave the old guy alone.

> Tell him you're not his daughter

> Ask why he's so small

>Write-In

Note: Multiple choices are welcome here
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>486649

Rev up your buzzsaw and threaten them!
>>
>>486649

>Ask why he's so small

I wanna know
>>
>>486649
>> Ask why he's so small
>>
File: Protag Weapon 1.jpg (20KB, 324x305px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Weapon 1.jpg
20KB, 324x305px
>>486661
>>486667
>>486653

You kind of look blankly at him while reaching into your pocket. You're not even subtle about putting on the gloves attached to your buzzaw. Hell the small man watches you do it and seems somehow vaguely satisfied? I guess he doesn't know that the gloves are a part of the large spinning blade at your side.

"So why are you so small anyway?" You ask, tugging wires taut and yanking your buzzsaw into hand with ease. It roars into life as his face goes bright red from embarresment. The old man makes the mistake of laughing and gets punched in the stomach without the midget taking his eyes off you.

"What'dya say there little lady? I'll have you know I'm perfectly average sized for a man of my town!"

Your senses tell you he's about to attack. Your sense also tell you he's in denial.

> wait for him to attack then leap back. Get some distance.

> Use the flat of your buzzsaw like a shield to block. You might get an opening in CQC.

> Write-in
>>
>>486694
>> Use the flat of your buzzsaw like a shield to block. You might get an opening in CQC.
>>
>>486694

>Leap back and get some distance.

I say attack from afar while mocking him
>>
>>486694
>> wait for him to attack then leap back. Get some distance.

>Your sense also tell you he's in denial.
>Write-in "no really though why are you so small?"
bully the shit out of the manlet
>>
>>486720

>"no really though why are you so small?"

Seconded
>>
>> Use the flat of your buzzsaw like a shield to block. You might get an opening in CQC.

When in CQC, use wire to entangle/strangle the tiny truant. Even with any unexpected strength he'd have, wires+saw should do short work.

Also, it helps off the old man and gives a meat shield against those in the wagon.
>>
File: Midget Bandit 2.png (189KB, 321x425px) Image search: [Google]
Midget Bandit 2.png
189KB, 321x425px
>>486720
>>486719

You see him wind back a punch and lightly take to the air. Jumping back a solid five feet. As your brain processes this you also process it is about 7 inches taller than this man. You throw your arm out to the side and your blade begins spinning down it's wire behind you to the side. You were being genuine with your query though,so as you raise your arm in preparation for an overhead buzzsaw strike, you speak;
"Genuine question. Why are you so small? I think you're 4ft 4 inches?" [/]

Your blade slams down as the midget rolls to the side, his face redder than a Gholi fruit. You yank on the wire and pull the blade back as it carves a great furrow in the fround, before launching it directly at him in a swift attack.

He roars in frustration as he ducks the blade, "I'M NOT A MIDGET!

The blade slams into the wagon's fabric startling one of the people inside into swearing. You pull it back as the tiny man charges, you'll get it in hand before he reaches you. Just.

"I never said you were a midget." You remind the oncoming bandit.

> Acrobatics into Long range

> Guide blade down to slash his back on the recall

> Block with flat of blade

> Write-in
>>
> Guide blade down to slash his back on the recall
Then a sawpunch to the face!
>>
>>486731
>> Guide blade down to slash his back on the recall

dis
>>
>>486736
>>486737

Any possibility of feinting?
>>
>>486731

I say block with the blade and try sweep his legs
>>
>>486752
What you mean by feinting? Blade in hand or pretend to be recalling?

Blade is currently behind him. Your pulling it back. It'll be in your hand just before he's in fist range. I dunno what kind of feint you mean.
>>
Calling in two minutes. Might work in feint if I can make it make sense.
>>
>>486762
Feint, as in distract or change focus, to a martial attack (punch, kick) with the non-occupied hand or simply moving to a side.
>>
>>486789
Or even just talking.
"What height would you consider a midget?"
>>
>>486809

>"What height would you consider a midget?"

Fit this in plz
>>
File: Bandit twins 1.jpg (137KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
Bandit twins 1.jpg
137KB, 450x359px
>>486736
>>486737

As he comes rushing in you lower your right hand slightly, the blade coming back now at what would be your waist height but is in fact your foe's chest. His hand comes back for a punch and you notice a layer of rock forming over his hand. It's a race agianst time, your raise your left arm to fein a block; the man grinning in self confidence when he sees this.

But his smile turns to a shout of pain as the sound of steel tearing through flesh and bone fills the afternoon air. The small man before you falls to a knee with blood pouring form his chest in a tide.

You catch the bloodstained buzzsaw in your right hand and feed it some wire. Jumping back to midrange, you'll be able to strike quickly and defend yourself easily. If this bandit is just a bruiser like he seems, it'll be easy to deal with him.

You hear a female cry from back at the wagon, and glance over to see two girls even smaller than this man with hands over their mouths. One of them clutches a bulging sack while the other has a sawn off shotgun. The Old Man however is smoking a ciggareette and watching you intently.

>>486809
Still your honest curiosity is not sated... So you have to ask;
"If you are not a midget. What height do you consider a midget?"

NEW EMOTION; CURIOSITY ????????

He snarls some very rude things at you before standing and getting into a fighting stance, bouncing on his feet and raising his fists. "You won't be so tall when you're on your pretty little ass he mutters.

You feel a weight on your left waist and notice a new buzzsaw there. You now have a pair of buzzsaw blades. Huh, interesting.

> [CURIOSITY] is current emotion

> Examine/Investigate midget bandit.

> Dual Long Ranger

> Dual CQC
>>
>>486820

>You feel a weight on your left waist and notice a new buzzsaw there.

Suddenly two weapons? Noice

I say examine first, does he look like a proficient brawler/is he carrying any concealed weapons? If not, rush in for dual CQC, else stay back and dual long ranger.
>>
>>486820
>Dual Long Ranger

Ours is a beautiful dance of death
>>
Examine and Long Range tied.

I could do both thought it is only two voters, I'm going to leave deciding until a 3rd vote. Would rather 1 action for this vote though.
>>
>>486851
Quite opposite to the Lone Ranger
>>486837
Prepare one CQC/medium, the other long range.
>Examine bulging sack
"It's not like I didn't witness the mugging of a possibly magical old man and his wagon, right? Was I expected so walk by and do nothing?"

"... Is this how you do things in your town?"
Question. Prod.
>>
>>486872
>Examine bulging sack

Perfect
>>
buttering toast. I will write up when done.

Gonna get reduced returns on the investigate by taking another action with it. But it covers asking questions AND general perception.

Just confirming;

> Investigate + Long Range (2 votes each counting) >>486872 as llong range vote.

Reply to this post with Yes or No.
>>
>>486905

Yes
>>
>>486905
Alright
>>
Writing. Fun fact; toast is fucking delicious.
>>
>>486977

Fuck, now I'm hungry
>>
File: Protag Tomboy 5.jpg (8KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Tomboy 5.jpg
8KB, 236x177px
Going with this new sensation, you find yourself looking over at what you would normally assume to be toddlers. They're twins, black hair, strangely silver eyes and wearing matching furs. You wonder what their names are....

Your opponent lunges in with a series of jabs, though you are much to fast and flip away. You do notice that the huge wound you left is now covered in bright orange stone. Your curiosity is piqued by this tiny little man and his tiny littler minions.

>>486837
>>486851
>>486872
>>486903

"Is this how you do things in your town?" you ask as you somersault in mid air, spinning your two blades into a swirling dance of death. The bandit slaps one away with his rock hand, before the other slices across his chest. You keep turning in the air, the parried blade coming back to bite his leg.

The flurry continues as you land, striking from hundreds of different angles, aiming for death by a thousand cuts even as you harry him with a thousand questions.

"Why you mugging the old man? Who're the girls? What's your name? Don't you have anything with more reach than your fists?

Your ferocious onslaught continues until with a beautiful pirouette you bring both blades around, and into the ground behind you - before continuing your dance of death by dragging the snarling blades through the earth and towards your opponent.

He charges towards you, the blades in the ground churning towards the snarling rock monster that used to be a small man. Together the two parrallel buzzsaws strike him with a pair of rising slashes that cut him in twain. He is sent into the air by that staggering force of the blow; the corpse in the air becomes flesh and blood once more as the two pieces fall where you stood at the start of this engagement.

Your victory - and the bandit's death is heralded by two girls' screams.

You only recall one buzzsaw back to a glove.

[NO EMOTION] Is equipped

> Return to the old man

> Head to town

> Write-in
>>
>>487008

>Write-in

Check the body first, try and find how he managed to turn to stone. Also search for any lootables.
>>
>Return to the old man
Wink at the girls.
"I did not prevent him from parlay... So, good sir, what's my score?"
>>
Offer a little prayer, then
>>487024
Try to detect if it was personal magic/ability or an item
>>
So I'm seeing check the body as the winning vote. Will allow another minute or two before I write.

Have no idea how long i'll run for since it's 2:16 here. no idea how to archive either so we'll just see how this goes.
>>
>>18505
>Standard 7 day internal archive

That should be adequate until 4chan archive (the other site) kicks in.
>>
>>487048
>>487062

Same time here, and I'll backup everything anyway
>>
>>487024
>>487038

You walk over to the pieces of the man. Doing your level best not to get needlessly messy. Nothing really jumps out at you as odd; it is a corpse in two pieces, the wounds as rough as it would be on any body bisected by buzzsaws. The stone must have been his enigma. Either that or he was some kind of golem. You have no idea what a golem is...

His furs hold no pockets and the coin purse he has contains a measly 5gp. You realise that most people would be scarred or traumatised to be standing where someones guts should be and begin to wonder if you are some kind of soldier or warrior.

But your body suddenly screams at you to move and you find yourself ducking whilst a bolt whistles overhead. Quickly looking to the side you spot one of the girl rapidly reloading their crossbow. She begins screaming;

Karin do the thing, do the thing, do the thing!

Through tears her sister Karin closes her mouth and puff out her cheeks. Before you can do more than raise your buzzsaw to your waist the two disapear in a cloud of green smoke.

You get the feeling that these bandits were not exactly common riff raff.

> Old Man

> Go to Town
>>
>>487090

Check with the old man, he might have some info on who/where we are and stuff.
>>
Be a golem/automaton, name yourself Methy
You get the feeling the old man is not exactly a common berk either.

>Write-in: scan the spot where the girls were, approach old gnarl.
>>
"Was the good sir entertained? Anything to report over those gory theatrics?"
"...Do you perchance have another fag? I'd like to make some smoke."
>>
File: Doc Lexington 2.jpg (154KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Doc Lexington 2.jpg
154KB, 700x700px
>>487134
>>487121
>>487117

You move into the area where the teleporting twins were. Despite a small bit of smoke lingering and smelling of nicely cooked beef there was no sign of them. You then turned your attention to the old man, how snubbed out his cigarette with his heel. Just as you were about to ask if he was willing to give you one, he stood up straight, puffed out his chest and declared;

"Alright then, if The Republic finally sent somebody can at least make it quick. He lifted his head to offer his neck. "Come on then Purp. Butcher me like you did that rebel thug"

You have no clue about any Republic, Rebellion or why anyone would want to kill this old man.

> I thought you were being mugged

> What?

> I am not with the Republic

> Write-in
>>
>>487153

> What?

My reaction

Still ask for a fag tho
>>
>Write-in: Still ask for a fag. "I'll butcher you once I have a lit cigarette in my possession, good sir."
>>
>>487153
>I thought you were being mugged
>Who is the Republic?
>>
>>487182
>>487170
>>487164

I think it's only you three here atm so I'm going to need you all to Battle Royale it up for some concensus. Smoking is locked in though so don't worry about that.
>>
>>487184
I just want to let him wait/talk. People tend to babble when they think their assumptions fit reality.
>>
>>487187

What he said

>Write-in - Stand in silence, watching him
>>
>>487194
Too suspicious. Request a fag, ask him how the rebels got him here and where's the gold. Then we'll oblige.
>>
>>487203

Sounds good
>>
File: Protag Tomboy Smoking 3.jpg (611KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Tomboy Smoking 3.jpg
611KB, 1920x1200px
>>487194
>>487184

You do what you do best and stand in silence. He looks at you doing his absolute utmost to stay defiant, you get the impression he's been waiting for "you" to come kill him for a long time now. Afterall, he didn't exactly seem surprised at any point throughout you stomping that midget Rebel. That urge from earlier comes back and you motion for a cigarette. Much to the man's surprise. He provides it and once he puts it in your mouth takes a step back and slaps his palms together. Fire springs to life on his left hand and he hesitantly comes close to light it.

This is some damn good tobacco.

You exhale and then return your almost vacant gaze to him.

>>487182
>>487203
"How'd the rebels find you and where's the gold?" You ask almost robotically.

"I don't know. Hell anyone else would've assumed they were bandits; and you know where the gold is - with those stupid little girls.
You nod thoughtfully before adding;

"I thought you were being mugged, who's this Republic?"

His reaction is priceless, he almost chokes on his own tongue from being taken aback so far.
"So wait, you killed a Rebel but you're not one of the Senator's? But you're... he takes off his glasses and your skin crawls as his eyes glint. You get the sense he's saw more of you than anyone else in Heaven or Mina in that second. Then he begins to laugh.

"Oh my Gods you're unregistered, unaligned and have no clue what you are! Oh purps you're about as rare as a virgin succubus!"

You think you preferred the midget.

> Write-In Bonanza

Ask away Anons
>>
>>487226

>Firstly, ask who the fuck this Senator guy is and what the deal is with the rebels/Republic thing he keeps mentioning.
>>
>>487226
"What makes you think I'm a purp, good sir? If an adept mix of disguise and false ID magic makes you think that... you actually might be looking at a virgin incubus."

"And so, good sir, are you able to track the teleport's destination?"

Let's tug him some, I want to see how he'll reveal his powers.
>>
File: Protag Tomboy Smoking 2.jpg (33KB, 550x508px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Tomboy Smoking 2.jpg
33KB, 550x508px
>>487240
>>487242

"Who the fuck is this Senator guy? What's the deal with the Republic? and The Rebels, actually why don't you just tell me what's going on." You take a very long draw on the cigarette and notice that the first sun is starting to set. Looks like you're on Prevening hours now.

"Well to paint you the quick picture Purp; The Senator is the asshole at the top of the Republic. His title might say Senator but he's a King or an Emperor in truth. Don't say that in any towns with a strong garrison though. Lose your tongue so ye will. He seems to pause in thought, moving back to sit on the end of his wagon.

"Rebels are a bit harder to describe. Y'see, lots of little groups became one big super group, got no idea much beyond them hating the Republic. I was one of the Senator's trusted, a decade or two ago."

>>487242
You then ask why the he's calling you Purps

"You have purple hair dumbass."

"For all you know my enigma is disguise magic or I'm wearing wigs and makeup." [/]

He grins, showing a few gaps that were probably violent extractions;
"Nah. Your enigma is something to do with climbing. Ya got natural purple hair, those red eyes of yours are natural. But you don't know shit about what, who or where you are Purps.

He lets out a wheezing laugh as your cigarette reaches the end of it's life. Old bastard is hell of an open. Either he likes the sound of hisown voice or still thinks you're going to be his executioner.

> Kill the Old Man

>More Questions (Will Follow up with options)

> Head to Town

> Write-In
>>
>>487291
>"But you don't know shit about what, who or where you are Purps."

"Then I'd appreciate if you informed me. Unless you'd still like me to become your executioner."

And a threatening hand on our weapon.
>>
>>487291
So such magics can't be directly applied on others? Good to know.

>Moar Questions. He seems friendly enough for a sitrep. No need for intimidation, as he seemed quite okay with his oiwn death.
>>
>>487291
>>More Questions (Will Follow up with options)
>>
Also Made a twatter: https://twitter.com/StarbornQ
>>
File: Doc Lexington 1.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Doc Lexington 1.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>487317
>>487320
>>487321

Putting a hand on your weapon, you sigh. Clearly you need to keep things simple.

[CURRENT EMOTION: CURIOUS]

> So What am I then?

> So who are you?

> What are you doing?

> Why are you being hunted?

> What's the deal with the wagon?
>>
>>487329
> So What am I then?
> So who are you?
>>
>>487330

Seconding these two
>>
>>487330
>>487333
Toot
>>
File: Protag Tomboy Smoking 1.jpg (37KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
Protag Tomboy Smoking 1.jpg
37KB, 564x786px
>>487330
>>487333

"So then, what am I? for that matter who are you?

He smiles. "I'm a historian and a bit of a wizard. Though nowehere near good enough to go as far as I went in my lifetime. Got a rather unique enigma though. So that's nice."

He pauses seeming satisfied with a memory secret only to him. "Sorry about that Purps. I'm a lot older than I look. Us Starborn tend not to show our age. Well, then You're a Starborn. You haven't been running around thinking everyone has Enigmas have you? Stupid

He pauses, seeming to grow serious. His voice has an almost wistful tone and you swear the wind has stopped blowing through the grass. "More importantly. Is what you aren't. You ain't a Rebel but you're not a Republican Starborn. You're unaligned. That's a big fucking deal right now. But you don't know anything, you don't know where you stand. So I got an idea for you to lay low - but before that I have a very important quesiton for you.

You lock eyes, his blue eyes burning with childlike glee. Your red eyes devoid of anything but mild curiosity. "What's your name Kiddo?

> It's _______ (lie)

> I don't know

> Call me _______

> I don't care.
>>
>>487348

>Tell him Purps is fine for now, don't give an actual name
>>
My spelling has went to shit. It's 4am here so wrapping up in 2-3 posts. We got a little bit still to do to finish episode 0 though so enjoy. I'll either ask one of you guys to archive or I'll come back to it tomorrow (If I somehow find the time.) But yeah final stretch. Let me know what you guys thought of episode 0; my first quest and I've got a lot of sand to empy into this sandbox for you guys.
>>
>>487348
Supporting this >>487357
Names might have power in this setting so we shouldn't let anyone name us.
>>
>>487360

Sounds fair, I'm gonna head off soon-ish too. I've got backups of the whole thing too so no worries. Should we check back same time tomorrow or when?

>>487361

Also I say we maintain the no-names thing throughout. Anonymity is always best.
>>
>>487361
>>487357

"Purps will do."

"Damn. You're really missing a lot aren't you?" He looks at you with pity. "Well my plan puts food in your belly and gives you a nice cover for not knowing much about where we're from. I got money laid by in most Republican towns as part of my long service, so I'm not exactly poor. These days I just wander and live off my stashes. So why don't you come along - as my bodyguard? You can handle yourself well enough I'm confident you can protect me."

> Yes

> No

> What do you really get out of this?
>>
Check the twitter. I'll try and give notice, with D&D pokemanz off tomorrow night I'll be able to at least check in after I get back from playin football (soccer) so like 10:30-11:00 GMT start sound good?

https://twitter.com/StarbornQ
>>
>>487375

> What do you really get out of this?

I question his motives for assisting us.
>>
>>487375
>What do you really get out of this, except for jolly cooperation?
Purps eat. Huh. Not sure about my proto-golem theory anymore.

Issa nice introductory adventure, that's what I feel. 'Specially for a quest-writing defloration.
>>
>>487381

Also, D&D Pokemon? As in homebrew/variant rules or something? I've always used PTU (Pokemon Tabletop United) for doing Pokemon tabletop stuff.

Anyways, time sounds good, I'll definitely be available, looking forward to Episode 1.
>>
File: Purps 1.jpg (90KB, 642x472px) Image search: [Google]
Purps 1.jpg
90KB, 642x472px
>>487389
>>487396

"Well Purps. I'm a historian. A fucking great one at that. So when I see you, an unaligned Starborn appearing on the Senator's 530th birthday? I want to be right beside you, chronicling it." He frowned as he realized something,

"don't worry about evidence. I'd only release it when you say and my time being the Senator's scribe and historian taught me how to hide my work with all manner of sneaky skullduggery.

He offerred his hand to you, calloused and vaguely scarred. "Come be my bodyguard and I'll be your biographer, whether you pick a side or not.

> Shake his hand, Yes.

> Refuse his offer.

> Say Yes in another way.

> Kill him.

(I don't know what the DM uses. We're basically a sentai squad with our Orc Barbarian being the Ultimate Trainer (Warrior)
>>
>>487427

>Say yes, but refuse to shake his hand. He could be doing some magical shit.
>>
>>487427
>Say Yes in another way
>>
>>487427
> Say Yes in another way.
>>
>>487439
>>487442
"Praise the Suns!"
>>
File: Red.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
>>487442
>>487439
>>487452

You nod and sit in the back of the wagon. As he beams and begins to make preparations to setoff, you have one very important quesiton that you absolutely will not leave unanswered.

"Could I have another cigarette Old Guy?

As your new employer lights you up with his fire hand he tells you his name is Doctor Lexington. But you can't bring yourself to care.

[CURRENT MOOD: NOTHING]

> CHARACTER CREATION COMPLETE!
> EMOTION GAINED CURIOSITY!

Curiosity gives your weapon a new form - namely two blades. It allows you to investigate, ask more questions and makes you a bit of an annoying bitch.

EMOTIONS:
> Curiosity - 1 Form - ????? - ?????

Thanks for playing. Give me your thoughts, Feedback and Questions in this thread or on twitter @StarbornQ

I will see you all tomorrow all things willing.
>>
>>487464

Nice, I'm gonna save everything up to now then go collapse somewhere from exhaustion
>>
>>487464
Thanks for running
>>
>>487464
>a bit of an annoying bitch
This is no basic bitch we have here.

Again, thanks for the run!
>>
hmm didnt get her to play but hoping next time
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.