[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Quest for Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: Kamen Rider 1.png (562KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider 1.png
562KB, 512x768px
The world is filled is filled with evil. The world is filled with war. The world is filled with monsters in every corner.

You are to become the shinning light that destroys the evil. The one true fighter for justice. The man who sets the world's heart ablaze.

You are the next Kamen Rider!

Subarashi!

Before we can bring righteousness back to the planet. We decide upon your name with a natural 20.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44890

Billy Bob Bubba
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44890
Just Ice
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44890
FRANK DREBIN
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44890
Akihiko Kogane
>>
File: bad luck with a face.jpg (132KB, 705x477px) Image search: [Google]
bad luck with a face.jpg
132KB, 705x477px
>>44925
>>44932
>>44942
>>44947
Ok, above 10 decides
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44956
Re-rolling for mine
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44956
INITIAL D
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44956
Maurice
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44956
Tageki Ikegat
>>
Giga Nigga
>>
>>44977
goddamn weebs
>>
>>45000
oh shit is that you anarchy frog
>>
>>44971
reroll
INITIAL D THE HERO WITH WHEELS FOR FEET AND THE NEED TO DRIFT INTO EVIL'S WAY.
>>
>>44977
You are Tageki Ikegat!

At the moment your have little to your name but the name itself.

We shall begin with episode 1: The First Henshin.

You have awoken to find yourself locked in a bathroom, with no memory of your past and your pants down by your ankles.

You can
>Look around
>Fight
>Interact with

Higest roll decides
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45026
forgot to roll but I guess it doesnt matter anyways.
>>
>>44890

>He's actually trying a Kamen Rider Quest

Ah - the dreams of youth and the folly of the innocent...
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45036
Fight the door by kicking it down.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45036
>Look around
>>
>>45049
You attempt to kick the door down but because your pants are still wrapped around your ankles, you trip and bang your head. First on the door and then on the toilet behind you.

A lighthearted beginning.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45069
These pants only hold us down! Tear them off and attempt to kick the door down again.
>>
>>45054
You see a mirror to your right. Written on it is a phone number. Under it is the words "there is little time". Behind you is a small window, just big enough to fit your hand through. The toilet you were sitting on is closed.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45069

Tear off pants and wear them on our heads.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45089
rr
>>
>>45089
>>45100
You rip off your pants in a... rather awkward display. Very hard to tear through denim.

You tie the shredded jeans to your head as a bandanna.

Before kicking the door with all your might. You cause a small crack by the door handle.

You can now
>Fight
>Open Toilet
>Interact with
>Call for help
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45130

Fight whatever there is to fight.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45130
Open toilet, take a shit
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45130
The toilet must hold the secret to the message, we must open the door to the truth!
>>
>>45011
yessir
>>
>>45140
You fight the entire bathroom. Breaking the mirror, spreading glass across the floor, the window (to the same effect) and the door down. You are now free to leave the bathroom.

The toilet is not left unscathed either. Floating in the water is a wallet and a strange looking plastic watch.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45193
Put the plastic watch(clearly its your transformation trinket) on, pose and loudly shout "HENSHIN!"
>>
While we have some time let me set some rules for the actions you are allowed to take.

>Fight - The one thing a kamen rider is always ready to do
>Interact- Doing something with an object
>Combine - Combining two objects together
>Talk - Talk to things
>Locked - this will become apparent later

>>45227
You place the watch around your wrist... or try to atleast. It is too small and gets stuck around your hand. Clearly this is a child's toy.

The watch's strap breaks.

You continue to pose and yell "Henshin!"... to no avail. You still feel damn cool though (even with the pants on your head.)
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45282
>There is little time
>Small watch
Grab the wallet and examine its contents!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45282

I also declare our Henshin motion , music and pose be that of Kamen RIder Black RX.

We also sound just like Tetsuo Kurata
>>
>>45303
Inside the wallet is
>a picture of... YOU! You recognize the handsome fellow from the mirror you broke. (Post what Tageki looks like, highest roll wins)
>A coupon for the Flippin Burger's Burger Shack
>Exactly 3 american dollars
>A motorcycle license

>Fight
>Interact
>Combine
>Talk
>Run (forgot on. Means to get away from things but can be used creatively)
>Locked

>>45320
Just wait a bit friend.
>>
File: powerman.png (6KB, 358x379px) Image search: [Google]
powerman.png
6KB, 358x379px
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45363
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45363
We look like Jackie Chan
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45391
Rr
>>
File: Hibiki before Hibiki.png (947KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki before Hibiki.png
947KB, 1280x960px
>>45427
Some might say, you have been admiring this picture for way too long. The door is open why not look outside?

>Fight
>Interact
>Combine
>Move
>Talk
>Run
>Locked
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45363
We look like Shocker's Great Leader Takumi Inui
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45484
Do a jump kick through the door, danger could be out there
>>
>>45507
You jump kick through the door and find a horrifying site. There nothing left arround you but bones and rubble. All the buildings around you have been destroyed except for the bathroom you awoke in.

What happened to the world?

In front of you is a wall, with a green arrow spray painted pointing to the west.

You hear a woman scream to the north.

>Fight
>Interact
>Combine
>Talk
>Run
>Locked
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45577
Run towards the woman screaming in the North
>>
>>45641
Without a second of hesitation you make a mad dash pantsless dash towards the north.

In front of you is a school girl, trapped into a corner by a creature you never could've thought up in your wildest imagination.

To start off it's head is on fire. Is has 6 insect like arms, each with razor sharp claws. It has the wings of a bat and the mouth of a crocodile.

The girl has not even noticed you're there. She is crying, her legs are badly bruised. So much in fact that she coudn't escape even given the chance.

You feel your knees begin to go weak but somehow, you remain standing. You feel your blood boiling hotter than the sun.

What you do next will define the rest of your life.

>Fight
>Interact
>Combine
>Talk
>Run
>Locked
>>
File: How I paladin.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
How I paladin.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>45802
>Fight!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45802
Tell the Girl to run and then get ready to
>Fight!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45802
>FIGHT-O
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45802
run!
This is too dangerous.
>>
>>45853
>>45890
>>45968
You tackle the creature with not a care in the world to what happens to you. You wrap your arms around it's neck, feeling the flames of it's head searing your skin.

It begins to choke. It begs for you to stop with low grunts. Now that you are closer, you see a big red pulsating vain go across it's waist.

The girl sits stunned and watches despite your pleas for her to flea.

There is a sharp rock next to you.

>Fight
>Interact
>Combine
>Talk
>Run
>Locked
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46082
threaten with rock"Who are you and what happened here?"
>>
>>46082
Combine rck with wraist
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46100
>threaten with rock"Who are you and what happened here?"

Going with this, for now. Although I do just want to be the ever living shit out of the monster anyways, that pulsating vain across it's waist is a little intriguing.

It might be like a sort of pre-form Rider (think Black's pre-form I think you only see the 1st episode) or it's an accident gone wrong/evil Rider.
>>
>>46100
You release the Kaijin's neck for a few seconds. It opens it's mouth and weakly stutters:

"I came to help her."

You feel a sharp sudden pain inject into your right shoulder. It goes numb. You fall to your left.

The school girl has a tentacle where her left arm used to be and a grin of sharp replacing her look of terror. At the end of her tentacle is a scorpion's stinger. She lets out a deep heart laugh. She was the one who stabbed you. She slices the vein off of the monsters waist and it begins to wiggle and squirm right next to you.

The monster releases a screech that cause your ears to bleed as the vein around it's waist is cut. You see it transform into a young boy, no older than 12. He is still breathing.

You are losing a lot of blood and there may be poison flowing through you. What would you like to do?

>Fight
>Die
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46230

Is this really an option?

FIGHT.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46230
>Fight!
You'll probably die anyway but at least you'll buy time for the boy to escape
>>
>>46279
The girl begins wrapping her tentacle arm around the boy. She unhinges her jaw, like an anaconda and begins to bring the world.

You chuck the sharp rock at her eye. She just looks at you with the other one.

In your good hand. You are barely able to stand anymore and you can no longer feel your other arm.

You wrap the severed vein around your waist and say the words you've waited your whole life to say.

>Unlocked option
>HENSHIN! (post your rider form)
>>
>>46354
HENSHIN! SCORPION!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46354
>HENSHIN! (post your rider form)

Black RX.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46354
>HENSHIN!
Dragonfly power
>>
>>46396
A "Q" appears from the sky. Inside your head the coolest jingle ever made plays. Your body morphs into a purple callous that cover. Your eyes turn into those of bugs and you grow a large scorpion tail.

You are now Kamen Rider Quest. The rider who takes the pain inflicted to him and uses it as his power.

What will you do?
>Fight
>Interact
>Combine
>Talk
>Run
>(locket) Limit Break

You must cause 20 points of damage (using your rolls) before you can perform a limit break.
>>
>>46434
He basically looks like a purple black rx with a scorpion tail
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46477
FIGHT

>>46492
>He basically looks like a purple black rx with a scorpion tail

Does he sound like Tetsuo Kurata? Guy's like the Kevin Conroy of Batman, but for Kamen Rider.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46477
>FIGHT!
Get the boy away from her
>>
>>46531
He sounds like justice.

>>46531
>>46557
You slice her arm off with a flick of your scorpion tale before giving 3 good punches to the face.

She bites at you with her snake like jaw and lunges forward. You make smooth side step to the left.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46594

So just 2 more points.

ATTACK again.
>>
>>46623

Oh son of a bitch...
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46594
I think we're winning? So:
>FIGHT!
>>
>>46623
You look up her skirt while shes crashed on the floor and give small kick.

>>46640
You quickly enter limit break as there's no. You leap 100 feet into the air and come crashing down like a comet as flames begin to envelop around you.

>RIDER KICK

The Kaijin is liqufied is a stain of blood in the middle of the crater you left.

You climb out the hole and see the boy who has a gun pointed at your face.

"G-give me my belt back!"

>Fight
>Interact
>Combine
>Talk
>Run
>Un-henshin.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46686

"I will, but only if you first lower the gun. That's not exactly something I appreciate."

If he fires it's no biggie. I think even the weakest Kamen Rider could take a few RPG hits to the dick and come out just fine.
>>
>>46711
"You take the belt off first monster! I'm not taking my chances!"
>>
End of Episode 1
I'm out. It's 4 in the morning here.
>>
>>46788
Aight seems like a good place to end, thanks for running QM,
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.