[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QuestQuest #2 - We're not gonna die without actually doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: kiku.png (82KB, 500x500px)
kiku.png
82KB, 500x500px
Welcome to... this.

Last time, we didn't accomplish jack. Your name is Kivet. You're hungry, you're cold, you're traveling to Delrose. However, someone hiding in a bush was in your path. You decided to ask for directions via the commands of the people in your head using greentext. However, the bush guy wouldn't budge. Further orders commanded you to kick him in his face, and that's what we're doing now.

You're totally on the right track.
>>
File: kikutu.png (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kikutu.png
62KB, 500x500px
>>447884
Well, that was fruitless.
And dumb. Not the ideal thing to do when asking for directions.

What's your next move?
>A) Move along and try to find your way on your own.
>B) let's fuck with him some more
>>
>>447898
A)
>>
>>447898
>>B) let's fuck with him some more
>>
>>447898
>A) Move along and try to find your way on your own.
>>
>>447898
A
>>
File: echgh.png (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
echgh.png
90KB, 500x500px
>>447898
You step over him and move along. He wasn't worth your time anyway.

Guess we'll keep going ahead and find someone actually capable of giving directions.
>>
>>448739
Do that then.
>>
>>450994
sorry i got shitface drunk yesterday give me a minute
>>
File: goin.png (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
goin.png
73KB, 500x500px
>>448739
Maybe coming out here was a mistake. Was pickpocketing and stealing really all that bad? You've gotta admit, you had a little more fun back at home.

Maybe you should tur--

>A) hey what's happening back there
>B) seriously look behind you
>>
>>451825
Oh shit! Look behind you! Quick! Kick this creep in his face again!
>>
File: NANI??.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NANI??.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>451861
..What?
>>
>>451918
What happened to your legs and right hand.
>>
>>452041
Looks Looks like he stole them.
>>
>>451918
He's just a bush man, what the worst could happen? move on. eventually will end walking in circles and sneak him from behind.
>>
>>451918
I think you've stared at that bush long enough. Move on.
>>
>>451918
This is a perfect chance to enact a feminine trope. That'll increase our femininity, right?

Run away while yelling for a hero to save you from the bush man.

Nice to see this thread back. Are you actually gonna be actively updating it or is this just a "actually, I am just feeling like it right now; you prolly won't notice when I disappear tomorrow after I lose motivation again"? I've seen too many threads like that on /qst/.
>>
>>457550
>>451918
>notices the last update was 2 days ago
Oh... Well I guess that answers that.
>>
>>457551
shhsh

alright alright im gonna deliver some stuff today you nignog
>>
>>457633
>come back much later to find this comment
>no update like promised
You're dead to me. You, and this whole quest, are dead to me.

I coulda made your quest great, what with my constant pushing to have the character embrace his new life as a cute trap boy in training, but you've ruined it. Now we all are a bit more miserable thanks to that.

RIP Trap Quest. OP killed you with laziness and lies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.