[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage Part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 58

File: 147599859818.jpg (342KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
147599859818.jpg
342KB, 640x480px
Previous Thread: >>412678
Chapter Directory: http://pastebin.com/sgnYBisD

Welcome /qst/-readers to Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage, a ridiculously wacky over-the-top monster-of-the-week reinterpretation of the plot of Pokemon X and Y! This story has moved from /vp/ after being hosted there since Oct. 2013, if you're new and this is your first time with us, please consider catching up with the dropbox archives in the Chapter Directory for the latest on our lore and inside jokes or sit down and enjoy the ride with little-to-no context whatsoever! Either way, you're in for a show!

Story interactivity is simple: readers will frequently be given ABC-style choices over several intervals in the thread, the choice with the most votes wins and progresses the chapter. Ties are randomized and players are notoriously penalized for simultaneously voting for more than one choice unless otherwise stated. Sometimes, the choice is a "fill-in-the-blank", and you will be tasked with thinking of the ideal scenario for the story to continue ("What do you do next?"). The response that garners the most reader-support often has the best chance of winning. Now enough explanations, any longer and Gen VII will have come out! Enjoy!
Alola Forms all look great, Oricorio's gimmick is unique and fun, Minior is good, Gumshoos is GOAT, Fomantis/Lurantis are fine, Mudbray is good, changing the formula is 10/10
———————————————————————————————————————————
["THE CITY OF LIGHT" — LUMIOSE CITY, KALOS REGION]
[OUTSIDE THE LUXURIOUS BOUTIQUE COUTURE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBT_79RYNp4
The shopkeeper is nice enough to let your many, many purchases off the hook on the grounds of an IOU (also known under your tinted lens as a 'debt'), not because it's something he does for every customer that willingly shops at the most high-class boutique in all of Kalos without a single cent in their pockets, nor because you get on your knees while in a skirt and tearfully beg for a pardon whilst rambling on about your life's story and how it brought you here.

It's because he likes the IOU itself. Childlike was the word he used to describe it. Given the hastily-scrawled Combuskenscratch and the fact that it was written on a used napkin, he's not wrong.

>[I wil pay u back whenever!]
>>
File: 90235318586.png (178KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
90235318586.png
178KB, 540x720px
>>443066
Shoddy craftsmanship and good results usually never mix, today must be a lucky day for you.

As it stands, you are currently outside the boutique with an assload of shopping bags prime for menial gruntwork and heavy lifting, waiting for Serena and the diamond princess to finish with the supposed 'makeover' that was to keep your wife from looking like a 'walking eyesore'. Looker is also still inside conducting his own off-screen investigation, which consists of badgering anyone in the changing rooms for intel regarding the case you probably would be knee-deep in if it weren't for the princess' constant presence hindering it.

You don't even know why you're waiting, really. You always think Serena looks pretty, so it's of no concern to you, but if it makes Diancie happy, then you have to oblige. Keeping her pleased is the key to earning her approval.

All of your Pokemon have been recalled so that their newly-acquired RANCH'D UP styles don't clash with each other and result in a supernatural interstellar universal paradox due to having too much STYLE all at once. You are not alone though—Serena's Dandy Furfrou, loyal and decomposing, is ever-present to keep you company.

"Boooooooouaaaaaaafffffff..."

She can pamper him up all she wants, he'll always be a zombie at the end of the day.

"You uh... You don't say much, do you?"

To that, the mutt weakly shifts his head (don't want to stress that broken neck) to you and does what he does. "Oooouaaaaafff......oooauff..."

"Great.."

What a team player.

>Ready to see your waifu?
A) Show me the money!
B) Let's bully this doggo some more!
>>
>>443070
B
>>
>>443070
A
>>
>>443070
A
>>
>>443070
A
>>
File: 4410923232.png (775KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
4410923232.png
775KB, 630x720px
>>443070
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... What the hell is taking so long?" you groan aloud, turning to Furfrou. "It's just a simple outfit switcheroo isn't it? Customization? How inconvenient could it possibly be?"

"Boooouaaff-oooouaaafffff..." the mutt barks back, incomprehensible as per usual.

".. Shit, why was I expecting an actual response from you? Maybe I'm finally becoming delusional.."

"Boooooaaaaaaaaaffff...."

"It's amazing, isn't it? When you really think about it—we've probably been traveling together for nearly three years, and I don't think we've ever had this much interaction, if you can even call this that."

"Ooouuuaaafff......"

"I have no idea what you just said."

Before the mutt can bark back, the sliding doors of the boutique open, and out emerges Princess Diancie in all her shimmering beauty. "JORA JORA JORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~ Oaf! It has been DONE! Jora jora jora!~"

"H-Huh? Milady, what do you mean? Where's Serena?! What's going on?"

"Jora jora jora~ It was a massive undertaking, oaf! Oh the perils, the hurdles, the dangers to overcome—there was much to do with her. She was not so much a project than an grand endeavor, jora jora jora~. She may have been beautiful on the outside, oh but the inside, her iciness knew no bounds!"

"I'm pretty sure she hates the cold."

"HUSH HUSH, oaf! Do not interrupt! It was a figure of speech! Jora jora~ Of course, it was one that spoke volumes. In order to counteract that frozen figure, I assembled an outfit whose primary motto was a healthy dosage of heat, heat, HEAT!"

"Close your eyes, open them, and then feast them on your lackey born anew!"
>>
File: 4254374710.jpg (119KB, 524x845px) Image search: [Google]
4254374710.jpg
119KB, 524x845px
>>443384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be89U_j7Uig
". . . . . . . . . ."

"Is this a joke?"
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>443409
>that outfit
>>
File: 1450712878934.jpg (31KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1450712878934.jpg
31KB, 500x335px
>>443409
That pussy jewel
>>
File: 1c99ff269ac99875cb9fef4e72dfa267.jpg (599KB, 984x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1c99ff269ac99875cb9fef4e72dfa267.jpg
599KB, 984x1207px
>>443409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fXWwE5Psqw
"G-Gah!" you exclaim, hands rushing to cover your pure, innocent eyes. "Wh-What the hell—WHAT THE HELL—T-That's lewd ON TOP of lewd, milady!"

"I know, isn't it absolutely miraculous? It was only with the most fervent gusto that I was able to cobble this outfit together jora jora jora!~ I'm actually starting to believe it may be my finest work—only the princess of the Diamond Domain could have made such an ensemble possible!"

"We're in a PUBLIC street milady!"

"Oh, hush up, oaf! They're all on their phones anyhow."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nvbnm_q-wY
>Diancie Outfit acquired! It's perfect for belly dances!

"Jora jora jora~ Not so demure now, are we?"

Serena turns to the princess while planting a palm in Furfrou's entranced face to keep him at bay. "So that was your aim.. I see.. Fine."
>>
File: 4496943523.png (319KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
4496943523.png
319KB, 550x550px
>>443669
In an uncharacteristic display of heresy, Serena gyrates her hips in front of the princess, as if to prove there's more to her than meets the eye.

"I shall play your little game. I'll be an even better you than you, 'milady'."

You admittedly peek at the performance through the slits of your fingers.
>>
>>443669
>"G-Gah!" you exclaim, hands rushing to cover your pure, innocent eyes. "Wh-What the hell—WHAT THE HELL—T-That's lewd ON TOP of lewd, milady!"
>pure, innocent eyes
>Calem
He killed a man with his dick.
>>
>>444181
Murder innocence differs from Sexual innocence
>>
>>444214
We aren't that either.
>>
>>444181
That was business, this is pleasure
>>
File: 438379690.jpg (1MB, 1300x1000px)
438379690.jpg
1MB, 1300x1000px
>>443919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtSCpj4VmrI
Your subsequent drooling is mistaken for a peckish lust for sustenance, which results in some mutual appetites, and so the next stop on your destructive tour around town is a place where you can grab a bite at the cost of another yet another hearty debt to your name.

["WE'RE THE ONLY CAFÉ THAT ACTUALLY BOTHERS TO CHANGE OUR INTERIOR DECOR" — CAFÉ SOLEIL ]

Contrary to what the self-aware slogan might imply, you and your flashy posse are having lunch outside, and contrary to what the name might imply, Café Soleil revolves around those who love the sun and all that encompasses it to the point of obsession, not overt college lesbians. It is an ironic choice given the fact that the moon is—for the umpteenth reminder—still an absence in the sky.

"Hrmph.." Looker grunts as he digs into a croissant (and how it vaguely reminds him of his foreigner tongue—thank you once again voice modulator). "I hope you've have had your fill of amusement, junior detectives. While you were out playing dress-up, I had to scout out inquiries on my own—and let me tell you, the high-class types that shop at THOSE boutiques!.........................................."

The detective pauses to take a deep inhale, as if fighting back a sniffle.

".......are the meanest!"

A) Apologize.
B) "Well.. What did they say?"
C) Blame it all on the floating rock.
D) Don't fall for it, you know it was worth it for your new skirts.
>>
>>444344
D
>>
>>444344
D.
>>
>>444344
C
>>
>>444344
B
>>
>>444344
A
>>
>>444344
B
>>
>>444344
>B) "Well.. What did they say?"
Also, is the voice modulator just repeating Looker's native tongue in robotic French?
>>
>>444835
Pretty sure it has options, when Greninja used it as a Froakie it made him sound like Sean Connery.
>>
>>444843
Yeah, but is it just sounding out over him?
>>
File: 4338072712.jpg (105KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
4338072712.jpg
105KB, 500x694px
>>444344
Reading the hard-boiled (perhaps it would be more accurate to say 'soft-boiled' in this situation) detective's face, you can tell he subconsciously wants an apology for leaving him to fend for his own, which you would be more than happy to grace him with—if it weren't for the conflicting fact that everything you bought (read: put on tab) during that expenditure was well-fucking-worth it.

Your eyes subtly shift to Serena, the primary proof of that notion.

"Well.. uh.. eheheh.." you chuckle, hand at the back of your neck, awkwardly tiptoeing around words of sorrow. "What did they say?"

Of course, not acknowledging that there needs to be an apology is what, ironically, psychologically rejuvenates Looker into dismissing the ordeal and pressing onward with recounting the off-screenish events of pertinent importance.

"I'm glad you asked, junior detective!" he exclaims before taking a vigorous sip from his piping hot tea cup (the taste buds of criminal justice are immune to scalding). "The ladies of the boutique were ripe with information regarding our investigation... though they were very rude and unwilling to divulge their intel at first. It was through their uninterested recollection that I learned that they too, had their laughboxes sniped by flesh-rotten fiends. Not only that, but they all happen to be beguiled by that bug-ridden mobile game that I still don't understand!"

"Pokemon Go?" you correct the PI while taking a stab at your food. "Uggh, again with this?"

"Another confirmed case of raid victims being Go players.." Serena deduces, nowhere near as peeved with the namedropping. "I wouldn't be so jaded if I were you, butterfingers. Strange as it may sound, you may just be onto something.."

You blink twice, once for hearing your pet name and again to draw a blank. "Huh? W-Wha—whuzzah?"

"Your deduction earlier today, remember?"

A) "Uhhh... O-Of course! Yes! The deduction that I am very obviously correct or at least on the right track with.. I'm assuming?"
B) "Not one bit, tee bee H."
C) "Was there ever any doubt? I'll take 10 Serena Points for my fine detective work!"
>>
>>443409
Fucking worth it.
Absolutely fucking worth it.
Diancie a 11/10 ally, even if that was uNintended

>>445337
C
>>
>>445337
>C) "Was there ever any doubt? I'll take 10 Serena Points for my fine detective work!"
What can we cash those in for, I wonder?
>>
>>445337
C
>>
File: 3940074926.jpg (117KB, 513x556px) Image search: [Google]
3940074926.jpg
117KB, 513x556px
>>445337
"Was there ever any doubt? I'll take ten Serena Points for my fine detective work!"

"Today is not Double EXP Wednesday. You will receive five Serena Points and you will feel grateful that you are receiving any at all."

"Darn!"

"Oh? What's this?" Looker asks, referring not to your make-believe wellspring of accumulated waifu points (one can only wonder what their true value is) but to your smarmy detective work. "Are we theorycrafting now?"

"In a way, you could say that. Calem believes that the undead seem unusually fixated on those that squander their free time on Go."

You nod, affirming her with a mouthful of pastries. "Mmhm!" cue a hasty gulp. "At first I thought it was coincidence, hot topics overlapping and whatnot, but then I realized.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJ1B_2b17s
"Why would the narrative put so much emphasis on off-handily bringing it up every now and then if it didn't have a shred of importance?!"

"Hit the nail on the head."

"By jove! How does he do it?!"
>>
File: 4566341313.jpg (404KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
4566341313.jpg
404KB, 600x560px
>>445504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGjmjQPUPQ
Looker's initial excitement is ultimately drowned out after taking a few things into serious consideration. "Hmm... on second thought.. Fellow junior detectives, if we assume that this theory is more fact than fiction, this actually raises more questions than answers."

"Er.. This is where my PI pea-brain shuts off, what do you mean?"

"How are these rotting rapscallions aware of which citizens play this ''game'' and which do not? They're mindless from what we've seen, savages to be exact, they don't think, they only do. If we assume that their mysterious mastermind is who informs them, then this further complicates things. How does he or she know that information? Furthermore, why single out this game in particular? I may not understand the ins and outs of it, but I've seen many a trend come and go in my time. It doesn't seem to make any sense. Why target a fad that only sparse numbers will remember in the coming months?"

"Perhaps it's not so much the game itself.. but the people who use it? As you said, Mr. Looker, it is a fad, so the number of people using it at any given time is guaranteed to be astronomical."

"Hrm... An active social playground.. Ideal for tracking players.. victims.. How strange.. Now it would seem our prime suspect is both a master of necromancy.. and a casual gamer."

"Sounds like an oxymoron to me.."
>>
>>445553
So he's tracking people using the Go application?
Just what /pol/ thinks the FBI/CIA is doing?
We may be onto something.
>>
File: 70bbcfdadd98efc729b41c9ffc7cfca6.jpg (648KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
70bbcfdadd98efc729b41c9ffc7cfca6.jpg
648KB, 1000x1000px
>>445553
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

A conceited trademark guffaw draws the discussion away from mystery and toward the other end of the table, where Princess Diancie sits. "Jora jora jora!~"

No attention is paid to the fact that she is seated in a high chair, as doing so would trigger another imperial paroxysm (it was hell enough just getting her to sit in it). "Mm. Your filthy commoner tea isn't even good enoguh for the Pansage whose leaves brewed it, but I digress. It will have to do for now. Jora jora~"

A) "Such are the woes of being a broke lackey, milady."
B) "I don't get how you can be so positive milady, did you forget these crooks want you most of all?"
C) "You know, you can always use your own diamonds to pay for what you want instead of relying on others.. aaaanytime now..."
D) Pay mind to the high chair.
>>
>>445950
B
>>
>>445950
D, you just know shes embarrassed about her height
>>
>>445950
D
>>
>>445950
B.
>>
>>445950
D
>>
File: 5224489011.jpg (236KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
5224489011.jpg
236KB, 500x700px
>>445950
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIypdzgZAaI
"You know what else you had to settle for, milady?"

"No, what?"

"That high chair."
>>
>>446263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGRIxbdSKHU
"..........................................................................................................................."

"...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."

"......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Can you stand up for me, lackey?"
>>
File: 1451977988531.png (122KB, 320x356px) Image search: [Google]
1451977988531.png
122KB, 320x356px
>>446283
"Uh, yeah.. Why?"
>>
>>446294
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

The diamond princess clicks her lips, deciding that she no longer wants the rest of her bitter plebeian tea. With the cup in hand, she hops out of her high chair and very calmly strolls over to you. Stiffened by the bodyguard code of honor, you stay frozen in place, not moving a muscle.

Without a sound, she approaches you and tugs at your pants.

The rest is well—
>>
File: n6qopo5ql5liarar3tw2.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
n6qopo5ql5liarar3tw2.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>446338
".............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNTn88FmbsA
>>
File: 1385848144199.png (204KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385848144199.png
204KB, 640x360px
>>446345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amNvDULdNk8
"I deserve that." you lament, an ice pack now applied to your insatiably seething crotch. Diancie has returned to her high chair and is coping with a Lava Cookie.

"Jora. Hopefully that strengthens your awareness."

"Don't you mean heightens my awarenes—WAIT NO DON'T"
>>
How many Serena points is a scalded crotch worth?
>>
>>446701
Depends, what's the current conversion rate for Serena Points to Good Boy Points?
>>
File: rnuomk.jpg (71KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
rnuomk.jpg
71KB, 600x812px
>>
File: 39275207.jpg (106KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
39275207.jpg
106KB, 480x800px
>>446365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD6toTEjZqA
Your antics are not only amusing, they're also quite eye-opening. Diancie's presence becomes a pressing matter all its own, one which Serena does not hesitate to bring up. "Mr. Looker, about Diancie.."

"Hm? I'm listening, what's on your mind?"

Serena continues as the diamond princess chews you out to the fullest extent in the background (Rock Throws included). "I don't think I need to inform you just how much of a.. handful she's been thus far. Pompous, difficult to please, easy to aggravate—" she pauses to fiddle with the oversized crown gem in her hair. "—just the slightest bit narcissistic."

"I'll say! Talk about a waste of perfectly good tea.."

"But even so.. As much an ordeal that's been, I.. still wish to keep her out of harm's way. It sounds silly I know, we've done nothing but clash the entire day, there's no reason for me to hold anything but petty animosity towards her, yet.. when I saw myself in her reflection.. a small part of me felt compelled to protect her, no matter the cost—no matter my feelings. Do you feel the same?"

"Of course I do!" Looker answers without a second thought. "The blind eye of justice knows no prejudice, the princess may be a thorn, but as long as she is clientele, she is a well-welcomed thorn! I've noticed your attachment runs deeper than business, however, maybe you see her as a sister? The other half of your soul you never knew you had?"

"A sister.." Serena echoes, mulling over the idea with a glass in-hand. "No. I have enough of those."
>>
File: 12180843.png (816KB, 588x653px) Image search: [Google]
12180843.png
816KB, 588x653px
>>448117
"Gyaaaaahhhh! Rock Tomb!?!"

Siiiiiiiiiip.

"Which brings me to my next point.. Mr. Looker, you haven't forgotten why the princess is even in our company in the first place, have you?"

"Mrm.. The mayor says that hitmen have set their sights on her."

"Exactly. He placed her in our care because it happens that her assassins and our culprit are one in the same. It's less likely for unprecedented danger to befall her if she's with a party that's actively seeking her perpetrators—and if such trouble does find her, we're more than capable of bringing her out of it."

"But therein rises another issue.."

Serena briefly watches as the pissed off princess surrounds you in stone, burying you under heavy heaps of boulders. "What could a necromancing gaming enthusiast possibly desire from the princess of the Diamond Domain?"

"The same thing as all their other victims, I figure?"

"Possibly, but I believe there's more to it than that. It's just as you said about Go, there is no reason single out particular victims unless there exists a reason for it. If word has gotten out that the princess is a specific target, then they may be seeking something from her of greater value—something only she can offer.. "
>>
File: 1988951.png (638KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1988951.png
638KB, 500x700px
>>448488
"Spot-on logic, junior detective, but she's a royal! They could seek any number of things from her—her priceless diamonds, the control of her kingdom, her fashionable wardrobethe possibilities are endless!"

"All too true.. a correlation exists, but I'm just not seeing it. Beyond speculation, I'm at a loss as to what they could truly be after. I suppose we'll simply have to keep asking arou—"

"Jora jora jora~.. You know, it is quite rude to talk about a lady behind her back."

Diancie intrudes on the discussion, having more than made her point with you (the scene left in her wake is proof of that). "Nnngh........I-I'm okay!"
>>
File: ea49d1e8cec84e6e752951958efa815e.png (507KB, 1024x1120px) Image search: [Google]
ea49d1e8cec84e6e752951958efa815e.png
507KB, 1024x1120px
>>448578
"Tsk tsk tsk.. You're really serious about this whole detective nonsense, aren't you? Tch.. this whole time I presumed it was child's play—a mere game of commoner amusement to pass the hours, or something. Jora jora jora~"

"Hardly, princess." Looker answers, partially so that Serena doesn't have to. "We're no imitation organization. We truly are working towards seeing this case through, and we believe you may have a pivotal part to play in it."

"Oh? Me?" the princess echoes, a hand hovering over her chest. "Jora jora jora~ In that case, I'm all ears lackey! Do tell, do tell, don't leave a single detail out!"

"Actually, 'milady'," Serena suddenly interjects, stoking flames and ire once again. "We'd much prefer if you speak before we do,"

"Wh-What? That is absurd! Where do you get off backtalking a lady whilst she scolds an incompetent servant, then demand that she be the one to explain herself? Preposterous!"

"I don't intend on asking you again, 'milady'. What we don't know, can hurt you. For starters, you may begin with telling us the true reason you've come to this region."
>>
File: 1371485633208.png (1MB, 1200x832px) Image search: [Google]
1371485633208.png
1MB, 1200x832px
>>449135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__O0RRiWcpk
". . . This was supposed to be a simple evaluation.."

"Things change. It's become much more than that."

"... Stubborn lackey. I hid my covers well, but you still read me like a book. Ah... So be it. Still your tongue, whelps—and I will tell you of bonds and the energy that encapsulates them."

A) Tongues stilled!
B) Tongues not stilled and sticking out!
>>
>>449207
B
>>
>>449207
A,
>>
>>449207
A. Time for lore.
>>
>>449207
A for keepest lore.
>>
>>449207
A
>>
>>449207
>A) Tongues stilled!
DEEP
>>
>>449207
A

DEEP.
>>
File: Diamond_Domain.png (195KB, 525x295px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Domain.png
195KB, 525x295px
>>449207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH6jNIEuG6w
"As I've said before, I am Princess Diancie, mythical ambassador and undisputed sovereign of the Diamond Domain, an isolated kingdom hidden to outsiders and those with darkened hearts—that much is true."

"But.. there is more to it than that. Little do the petty commoners of the world know, the Diamond Domain is responsible for a grand amount of the energy this planet thrives on, in particular—the energy sparked by the life force of Pokemon."

"A vast, colossal gemstone sits in a chamber housed within the deepest part of my dominion—it is known and revered for the ages as the Heart Diamond, a holy jewel that sustains the kingdom and acts as as the cornerstone of the ethereal energy that permeates throughout your world."

"A natural siphon untouched by man, the Heart Diamond harmlessly draws in the imperceptible auras emanating from the souls of vital Pokemon, and through matters of luminous irradiation, disperses them back to the planet in the form of pure energy—an energy that has come to be referred to as Infinity Energy."

"There are two ways to procure this potent type of energy. One—and by far the most well-known—is through direct conversion of Pokemon bio-matter, a fatal sacrifice. The second—is through the passiveness of the Heart Diamond."

"The Heart Diamond has existed throughout the ages—far longer than you and I, and as a result, the wellspring of energy it continually scatters has been harnessed time and time again for well over a number of niches—both pure and malevolent. Man and Pokemon have both flourished and perished due to the use and misuse of its power."

"Infinity Energy has even infused itself into both flora and fauna alike. The scintillating, rosy energy utilized by Fairy-type Pokemon today contain vivid traces of its force, and more than three-thousand years ago, overexposure to the influence of the Heart Diamond triggered a special, extremely rare genus of plant to prosper—known today as a Wallflower. Its petals are steeped in a dormant form of Infinity Energy that, once awakened, can be used to instantly warp oneself across the Stratoscape or in deadlier cases, facilitate a truly earth-shattering blow."

"But.. perhaps the energy's most well-known contribution to this world is that of Mega Evolution."
>>
>>451991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMEh8pf9w5E
"Three-thousand years ago, a truly violent conflict erupted on this soil. War was waged, blood was shed, and lives were lost. The discord and hostility escalated in barbarity before culminating in a catastrophic act of destruction that laid waste to the land."

"If there was one thing—one promising thing—to have emerged from that travesty, it was the conscious realization—the simultaneous awakening—of a greater potential, of possibilities beyond even our most strictest boundaries."

"A weapon was constructed out of desperation and devastation—one that would end not only war but those that had thrown their lives away for the sake of their ultimately meaningless cause. It ran on Infinity Energy supplied by sacrificial subjects, and when it was fired, a truly miraculous phenomena took place."

"As the Infinity Energy wreaked havoc upon the land, it begun to subconsciously undergo a secondary effect. Two Pokemon—with powers and authority greater than even my own, took heed of the ruination."

"Using their own strength, these two Pokemon synchronously influenced the weapon's energy with their own to severely weaken it. The result was a region-wide radiation. The residual energy ultimately found a new home—by infusing itself into stones scattered across the land."
>>
File: M17.png (53KB, 591x226px) Image search: [Google]
M17.png
53KB, 591x226px
>>454287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKKJ72i9QeU
"That is how Mega Stones came to be. The various Pokemon that had given up their essence to charge the weapon on that fateful day were given a second chance by the heirs of Mortality in the form of these stones. What endured of their energy—their remaining proof of existence—after the blast sought their way into these stones with the intention of enhancing the capabilities of their descendants for generations to come. Nearly every species of Pokemon with the capability to mega evolve harbored an ancestor involved in the incident."

"When these Pokemon use a Mega Stone, they channel the everlasting Infinity Energy of their immolated precursors, breaking the boundaries set forth by nature to go even further beyond."

"From that day onward, it was declared by my own ancestors that this energy source and the newly-realized potential it provided—while fruitful beyond words—was in no way worth the carnage it took to acquire and harness it. As such, the Heart Diamond was given a greater purpose than sustaining my dominion—to become a passive, alternative source of Infinity Energy."

"The Heart Diamond is why Infinity Energy continues to persist throughout the ages without instances of mass sacrifice and hysteria. It is the reason why Infinity Energy was able to pervade the region and influence the blossoming of the Wallflowers, and it is why—through augmentation with the auras of mankind—that Key Stones came into existence. The medium between humans and Pokemon, the Key Stone allows a human to resonate their heart, body, and soul with a Pokemon's. This, when paired with a Pokemon channeling a Mega Stone and an intensive bond, allows for Mega Evolution to take place—a passionate combination made possible only with the power of Infinity Energy. And that same passion proceeds to strengthen the fellowship between man and Pokemon, resulting in a stronger aura that feeds back into the Heart Diamond, restarting the process anew."

"There do exist beneficial uses for this power, but it must be handled with the utmost of care. A caretaker—such as myself."
>>
File: d7656if.jpg (446KB, 565x800px)
d7656if.jpg
446KB, 565x800px
>>455007
"The Heart Diamond is not without its flaws. It is both eternal and ephemeral, lasting only as long as its caretaker wills. Every hundred years or so, a new caretaker is selected among the dominion's elite Carbink to lead the kingdom and conserve the diamond.. until the time comes to relinquish the title to a worthy successor. Upon selection, this Carbink undergoes a inheritance ritual whereupon they are exposed to raw Infinity Energy emanating from the Heart Diamond—prompting a severe, irreversible transmutation exclusive to our species. The result.."

". . ."

"..is the diamond princess, Diancie."

"I was appointed to that very task nearly five-hundred years ago."

"As you might surmise.. the effects of Infinity Energy are quite potent, but.. producing it at a constant rate is a very strenuous task. The Heart Diamond is powerful, but in no way absolute on its own. It cannot produce Infinity Energy at the rate raw bio-matter can—the cost of a painless exchange—and its power will wane and grow weary after an annual period of three-hundred and sixty-five days. At which point, the current caretaker is expected to recharge it."

"Every year, I awaken to wander the world in search of a source to renew the Heart Diamond's strength—for the sake of both the energy it produces and the kingdom it sustains."
>>
ahahaha a sandcastle
>>456787
"Just as the Heart Diamond provides a Carbink with the power necessary to become the diamond princess, the diamond princess is in turn expected to return the favor each year with a comparable surge of energy. Only the caretaker can provide this renewal, and it is accomplished through a move exclusive to them—Diamond Storm. With it, a Diancie can compress the carbon in the air, creating a torrent of jewels that can be used to replenish the Heart Diamond for another bountiful year."

"But not just any Diamond Storm will do, the move must be empowered beforehand by naturally-occurring energy scattered throughout the environment. This.. is the true reason for the Diamond Domain's ambassador tripsto forage for energy within the world of humans to reinforce Diamond Storm. What is painted to commoners as a spreading of goodwill, cheer, peace, and riches courtesy of royalty—is in reality... an annual undertaking to preserve the Heart Diamond."

"This—all of this—is kept secret from humans, and for good reason. In short, they're a fickle sort—constantly claiming to be calm and understanding, but needlessly hostile and aggressive when faced with knowledge they are unable to comprehend. Humans were responsible for the misuse of Infinity Energy in the first place, that much cannot be forgotten—one can only fear what the loonier types would do if word of an alternative source trickled out, and that the diamond princess was the key to that source. I risk my own life in that circumstance. As such—it is undoubtedly a far better option to treat the world to this untold enigma than risk conflict by meddling with volatile minds, if this requires a subterfuge and a few diamonds here, a few diamonds there—then so be it."
>>
>>457491
>ahahaha a sandcastle
I can dig that
>>
>>457491
"Kept secret from humans....... and yet.... I've just unveiled it to three lowly bodyguards..."

A) "Well too bad 'cause I'm gonna tell EVERYONE I know!"
B) "Don't worry milady, your novel-length lore is safe with me!"
C) "I'll keep my lips tight if you send a few gems my way, milady."
D) Awaken in a pool of saliva with a cheek covered in powdered sugar.
>>
>>457497
B
>>
>>457497
D

This sandcastle might be the first design I genuinely dislike
>>
>>457545
Sandcastle is cool concept, tho the execution might be ''''slightly''''' lacking.
Like just almost literally anything done by GF after 1988
>>
File: M17.jpg (61KB, 849x462px) Image search: [Google]
M17.jpg
61KB, 849x462px
>>457497
The tie was randomized.
The diamond princess' background is certainly a lengthy tale, and quite the bombshell considering your whole sleuth shebang was completely in the dark no more than five minutes ago. Intense lore feeding can do a lot to the state of mind, and now yours is more open than ever. Unfortunately, this also opens a myriad of possibilities in regards to how it could possibly connect to your case.

You decide to start things with an admirable approach. With a burst of might, you bust out of your Rock Tomb grave and crabwalk back to your table. "Don't worry milady, your novel-length lore is safe with me! I mean, it's not like I'd have anybody to tell this to anyway, m-my only buddy guy became a mobile CHUMP!"

"My thoughts exactly, minus the buddy guy part!" Looker boasts, index finger raised. "You needn't worry, princess! Our hearts may be entangled in a deep mystery, but rest assured they are of pure nature! Your kingdom's crown jewel and its unheralded vigor are for our ears only!"

Serena is gazing at her fingernails, either pretending as if things don't matter much or just putting on a front of superiority. "I thought I told you to admit your reason for coming here—not compose an epic about your life story.. Ah, so it goes. Whatever, you may have my trust."

A) "You do an awful job at pretending you don't care, jajajajajaja"
B) "So back at the emporium, when you took a look at my ring.."
C) "So wait, t-there's more than one Diancie out there?"
>>
>>457672
C
>>
>>457672
B
>>
>>457672
B.
>>
>>457672
B
>>
File: d7n9nm9.png (616KB, 650x800px)
d7n9nm9.png
616KB, 650x800px
>>457672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FOCsgdLG8
The diamond princess is understandably, a little floored by the acquiescent turnout. "Jora jora jor— W-Wait, what? I don't.. Surely you can't be serious?! You lackeys force my hand to unveil my innermost truths and revelations, a-and yet afterward profoundly profess to continue keeping it a secret?"

"Yeah, sure, why not? You're cool with me, milady!"

"Your highness, the word of the clientele is absolute! Doubly so if she's royalty!"

"Fufu. I can't in good conscience wander around spilling secrets without giving you one of my own.. and that notion is one I'll answer with an emphatic 'No.'."

Blinking twice, the princess straightens up and condemns your foolish behavior with a cross of her arms and a haughty huff (though it's hard to take her seriously when she does it from a child's seat). "Jora jora jora~ Madmen! The lot of you! Madmen! Absolute! I don't think I've ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon lips as tight as yours!"

"And yet.." the princess pauses, her regal rumpus hitting a standstill (as well as a revelation of her own). "Those stubborn lips are well-welcomed in hindsight. In exchange for your silence, you have my undying gratitude, jora jora jora~"

"Alright! I love undying gratitude!"

"Lovely, but I'll believe it when I see it."

"I promise—your gratitude will not go misplaced, your highness!"

"Jora jora jora~ Such lovely things to hear from a pack of lackeys. Mm, now that our hearts are on the same page, I'd like to make some alterations to your present forecast! From this moment henceforth! Your primary goal as toadies is to aid me in procuring a sufficient charge of energy to empower Diamond Storm so that I may reinvigorate the Heart Diamond upon returning to my kingdom! Succeed in this plan, and I will most gladly shower your capital and its stumpy mayor in all the riches and accolades his heart so desperately desires! Is that agreeable?"

"Without a doubt, there exist no short sticks with these circumstances! Amplifying the powers of a princess? The Looker Bureau is on the case!"

"You know it!"

"As long as it aids us in our investigation, which I hope you would refrain from meddling in."

"Jora jora jora!~.......................................................... No promises."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1s37Cuyrxg
>Princess Diancie joined your party for real!
>>
File: 527777050.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px)
527777050.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>458740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIzrWD9BArY
"So back at the emporium, when you took a look at my ring.."

"Yes, oaf. The final Rapidash crosses the finish line. I was utilizing a standard Diamond Storm in order to examine the Infinity Energy levels of your Key Stone. I had foolishly believed it would be a viable source to draw the power I need from.. what I did not count on was you being too stubborn to make use of Mega Evolution. Jora jora jora!~ I've no use for dormant energy, and so I tossed it aside—a wistful reminder of what could have been an effortless, tubular voyage!"

A) "Hey! I already told you why I don't use those!"
B) "I don't get it, so the energy has to be 'fresh'?"
C) "How long does it usually take to get a decent charge anyway?"
D) "What about other trainers' Key Stones? Would that work?"
>>
>>458745
D
>>
>>458745
C.
>>
>>458745
C
>>
>>458745
C
>>
File: 556438820.png (34KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
556438820.png
34KB, 700x650px
>>458745
"Huh... How long does it usually take to get a decent charge anyway?"

Diancie takes a hold of her tea cup—her second tea cup—and takes a small sip before answering. "Oh, there is no definite telling for when I find it, jora jora jora. It's all dependent on a number of factors, the city I opt to travel to that year, the humans that thrive there, the Pokemon that thrive there, whether or not the bonds forged there are strong enough—it's all a pesky game of luck and variables, but in the end, no matter the destination, I always end up acquiring just enough energy to fulfill my duties. Jora jora jora"

"Annnnnd.. just out of curiosity, what impression are you getting from this city?"

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

"Oh.. Well, I suppose you have shown me around long enough.. Hm... jora jora jora... If I had to... I would most likely say.. at one point in time, this city was a swarming hub of Infinity Energya lightning rod in township form..."

"In the present day, however..."

She sets the cup down.

"It is a modern metropolis of mobile mediocrity."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?"

As she says this, five or six people pass by your table with their faces glued to their phones.

"DUDE! THEY IMPLEMENTED A NEW SIGHTING FEATURE!"

"Duuuuuude!"

"That chick who gnarked on me in high school for liking this kid stuff wants me to help her catch all the Poliwags now!"
>>
File: 1490064985134.png (82KB, 337x500px)
1490064985134.png
82KB, 337x500px
>>459508
"Oh my god, not this mobile trash again. Seriously? How many times are people going to shill this game to me in one day!? I swear to god if I hear about this game one more time.."

A) Proceed to hear about this game one more time.
B) Immediately receive not-at-all-subtle shilling from another close friend and recurring C-lister.
C) Go on a rant about people enjoying things and how that upsets you because they're not enjoying it 'the right way'.
D) Let a tear slip as you mourn and lament the fact that mobile....................truly is the future.
>>
>>459791
B
>>
>>459791
B for, uh...
Damn, we don't have a lot of close friends, do we?

Inver? He's in our gentleman's club, so that counts, right?
>>
>>459884
Tierno is literally our closest friend and the best written character in the story, possiy all of Gen VI
>>
>>459791
B
>>
>>459887
I'm pretty sure Calem tries his best to forget about everyone in the starting crew (sans Serena) every single day, only to remember because he's trying too hard to forget.
>>
>>459904
>literally resurrected shauna last chapter
>>
>>459915
Not through an active search. Plus, we also acknowledged that Calem's best is a pretty low standard earlier in this chapter.

And then there's the whole chronic protagonist syndrome that he suffers from.
>>
File: 1413203017197.png (133KB, 600x558px)
1413203017197.png
133KB, 600x558px
>>459791
"I mean it guys, for real, I sincerely mean it—if one more dumb stupid C-list shitter who hasn't gotten a real line since 2014 opens their mouth even once just to shill this shitty game to me again, I'm gonna have a literal aneurysm."
>>
>tfw it's almost over
>tfw no more fun date threads
>tfw none of our other waifus will ever return
>>
File: 1379356844546.jpg (271KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1379356844546.jpg
271KB, 600x550px
ahahahahaha sea cucumber
>>460014
[>>459884]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TMyCFhBdBs
The figurative camera immediately pans to the right to focus on the table behind you, where a familiar face sits in a contemplative pose, mulling over the painful consequences of his life's bitter realities.

For the less-poetically versed, he is apathetically mourning himself and going about it in a begrudging sort-of way. A twisted, blunt, nihilist's perspective of the mortal plane and its apparently shabby offerings—a warped mentality that could only belong to..

"I.. I can't believe it." he mumbles, sweaty face planted in his sweatier hands. "I.. I've never ran this much before.. and all because a game told me to..."

"Chaaaam..."

"I feel sick.."

"Cham, cham, cham.."

"Disgusted.."

"Medi medi..."

"I feel.. I feel like her."

"Cham cham chaaaam!"

"Stick a fork in me, throw me in the garbage, pull the trigger—I've become... no better than sheeple."

The younger, competent-if-not-pessimistic brotherly counterpart to Hex Maniac Anina—Psychic Inver and his ace Medicham, masters of the art of Inverse Battling and cynical philosophy.

A) "Anina's-Little-Brother? What are you doing here?"
B) Pretend that he isn't there on the off-chance that maybe he'll go away.
C) "WHAT DID I JUST SAY, STORY?"
>>
>>460382
>A) "Anina's-Little-Brother? What are you doing here?"
>>
>>460382
B
>>
>>460382
C
>>
File: 1410033830432.jpg (300KB, 847x700px) Image search: [Google]
1410033830432.jpg
300KB, 847x700px
>>460382
The tie was randomized.
Stirred by the suggestion and stirring of fate and the powers that be (oh look, now even you're starting to get a little metaphysical), you turn to face Inver's table.

"Anina's-Little-Brother? What are you doing here?"

The impromptu title (not so much a label than an insult in his eyes) you place upon him only causes him to sink deeper into his palms.

"Nnngh.... Why the hell does everyone always refer to me by her name?.... So annoying..."

"Cham, cham, chaaaam...."

A) "Sorry, er, should I not be thinking about Anina right now?"
B) "You don't have to get so dramatic about it, geez.."
C) "You're uh, you're not doing an Opposite Day-thing here, are you?"
D) "Maybe I'd remember your know if you showed up at the Gentleman's Buddy-Buddy Bud Club more often!"
>>
>>460473
A
>>
>>460473
B
>>
>>460473
>A) "Sorry, er, should I not be thinking about Anina right now?"
>>
File: 1456494430143.jpg (352KB, 1749x1769px) Image search: [Google]
1456494430143.jpg
352KB, 1749x1769px
>you lived long enough to see raichu get uncucked
>>460473
"Sorry, er, should I not be thinking about Anina right now?"

A sigh reaches your ears, followed by an equally-disillusioned one from Medicham. "No. She's not here. Not anywhere. She hasn't been for a while. Her 'guild'.... that messed up society... is out.. at a retreat.... won't be back for... I don't know... two or three more chapters. Maybe."

"Cham cham.."

A) "Funny, I woulda thought you'd be a little more sunny about those odds.."
B) "Her whole guild is.. on a vacation? Hmm.. really makes me think..."
C) "Ohhh! I get it! You just miss your big sister!"
>>
>>461141
B

>literally every part of franchise future is fukken mystery
i am hyped
>>
>>461141
A.
>>
>>461141
C
>>
>>461141
B.
>>
File: 1431142901455.png (18KB, 706x910px) Image search: [Google]
1431142901455.png
18KB, 706x910px
>>461141
"Whoa, hold on," you stop the psychic youth mid-melancholy, hand raised. "Her whole guild is.. out on vacation? Hmm, that..... really makes me think..."

A flurry of thoughts surge through your head as you try to put the pieces together. It seems Inver's untimely arrival is actually more potent to your case than you could have possibly imagined.

>'This.. doesn't make any sense..'

>'This whole time, we reckoned that we must have been chasing after some kinda witch, someone with the power to both raise the dead and manipulate their actions from a faraway distance...'

>'It made sense at the time to make that assumption, it was just instinct... but all these no-names keep telling Looker they haven't seen any witches around.. and Anina's little guild of Hex Maniacs.. they make up most of the crazies in the region.. but if they're all on holiday..'

>'Oh no.. have we been going about this all wrong?'

"Told me to take care of her Purrloin while she was away," Inver continues, ignorant to your mind-musing. "Told her to piss off. Then she told me to download this game, pass time while walking the cat.. and.. that's when things started to go downhill."

"Medi medi...."

"I...... I... couldn't put it down... I felt so ashamed, but I couldn't stop swiping... of all the indignities to find amusement in.... Now I'm sweaty, and I've lost the cat—speaking ofSeen a cat around here?"

A) "N-Nonononono! No no! Not at all! N-No cats around here!"
B) "I have seen many a kitty spontaneously explode today, yes."
C) "YOU CAN'T PROVE I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!"
D) [Anon choice]
>>
>>461623
C
>>
>>461623
D
"Buy a can of tuna or borrow your sis undies, you need to bribe that kitteh.
Of course if it's not in some Kantonese culinary special already.
I heard cats are a blast nowadays"
>>
>>461623
B
Honesty is the second-best policy, after Weakness.
>>
>>461623
B, exploding cats are a bit silly even for a tubular voyage and I want an explanation
>>
File: 1407675474277.png (379KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407675474277.png
379KB, 500x500px
>>461623
"I have seen many a kitty cat spontaneously explode today, yes. And I have a 92% chance of seeing at least thirteen more combust before the week is over. At first I thought it was gruesome, but MAN when you see those organs fly it just gets me SO FUCKING HARD!"

As the saying goes—honesty is always the best policy, what good could possibly come from lying about the brazillions of sweet little kitty combustions you've seen today? Hell, you might even record the next one, it's prime meme viral material.

"Uh-huh.." Inver says with an absent nod, and you begin to wonder at that point if he even really cares about finding his sister's pussy. "Good to know. Tell me if you see one that smells like my sister. Or.. if you see a cat my sister smells like."

"Medicha cham."

And with that note, you leave the Psychic to his own devices with one final pretty pertinent potent pointer. "Listen Psycho Boost, I like you. I like your style. I like how you don't wear shoes and still get service at cafés, it's like your subtly saying 'Fuck you society and established cultural norms, I do what I want.' I can respect and appreciate that, homes.... which is why I want you to get out of here as fast as possible."

"........ Eh?"

"Yeah, there's going to be a huuuuuuuuuuuge boss fight that's going to fuck this whole place's shit up in like, T-minus two minutes, and I want to make sure that you—as my fellow Gentleman's Club brethren—are somewhere safe when y'know... that shit goes down."

"You mean.. return to playing this shitty grinder's paradise that's consuming the inner machinations of my life?"

"Or risk being within potential crossfire, yes."

Inver weighs his options, and evidently, suicide is not a priority on his list despite what his demeanor would have you believe. "Medicham. Let's go... croissants here are too buttery anyway.."

"Cha-cham."

As they pay their tab and leave a paltry tip, you wheel back to your friends, and judging by their faces, mixed reactions seem to be the consensus.

"Ahh... Don't you just love it when beloved C-listers get their time to shine?"
>>
>>461141
>That new Raichu Alola form
What have they done to him?
>>
File: 624177105.png (288KB, 750x500px)
624177105.png
288KB, 750x500px
>>462314
They made him better.
>>462101
Sadly, no one at your table seems to share your sentiments, offering you nothing but wide, blank-eyed stares. You scratch your cheek in confusion. "Uh.. What? Was it something I said?"

"You made it abundantly clear that something malicious on the way, yes."

"I had heard that as well, junior detective."

"Oh yeah—that was just my sixth sense going off on me again, y'know how it is!"

"No, no I don't actually. As a matter of fact.. I don't know how a lot of things about you work."

"It's just a feeling, nothin' more than that! I mean, I can totally tell we're being watched right now. Don't you feel it too? The way the atmosphere is kinda... stickin' its nose into your Kool-Aid? Champion's Intuition—It doesn't feel natural. That's why I wager he's planning to strike aaaaaaaaaaaaaaany minute now...."

"Jora jora And what do you surmise we do about it, oaf?"

"Weeeell, not to boast milady, but I like to think of myself as a pretty god tier trainer right now and—"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnaOllIyrxc
A Meowth is thrown onto your table.
>>
File: meowth.gif (92KB, 49x61px)
meowth.gif
92KB, 49x61px
>>462771
". . . . ."

". . ."

". . . . ."

". . . ."

"OH FUCK EVERYONE HIT THE DECK!"
>>
File: 142131973800.jpg (154KB, 768x1024px)
142131973800.jpg
154KB, 768x1024px
>>462773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwcMFE7gc
"Meeee—OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The rapid-fire cat cracks its skull upon hitting the broadside of the table, emitting only fleeting traces of a death purr before spontaneously combusting in an explosive burst that engulfs the café and turns it into a—you guessed it—battlefield ripe for combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J438xMbg-I
"WHAT IS THIS!?!?"

"G-Gaaahhh! MY EYES! MY FEEBLE NPC EYES! And I just got over the Diamond Storm from earlier too!"

"SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

"MY ESPRESSO!"

"I'VE ALREADY ACCEPTED DEATH, JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY! TAKE MY LIFE YOU GREEDY FUCKS!"

You manage to duck out of the overwhelming blast radius with only scrapes and bruises, but other patrons aren't as lucky. A blinding cloud of smoke kicks up, and you find yourself struggling to say or see anything within the thick black smog.

"Agh!" you hack continually, throat hoarse and scratchy. "Dammit—THAT WASN'T TWO MINUTES THAT WAS ONE MINUTE THIRTY-NINE SECONDS YOU CHEAPSKATE! YOU OWE ME TWENTY-ONE SECONDS OF PEACE AND TRANQUILITY!"

A) "SHOW YOURSELF EAGER MCBEAVER!"
B) Call out to your friends.
C) Shame the big bad for using cats for environmental terrorism.
D) Check if your croissant is still good—five second rule.
>>
>>462946
B
>>
>>462946
A
>>
>>462946
D
>>
>>462946
C
>>
File: 5174401336.png (509KB, 700x876px) Image search: [Google]
5174401336.png
509KB, 700x876px
>>462946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JPNW8Pf1B0
The tie was randomized.
"N-Ngh..! Pfft pah! My mouth! Dust—smoke—DUST AND SMOKE! S-Shit I can't make out where everything is—WHERE ANYTHING IS!"

Having no other choice, you drop to the ground to stymie your coughing and get a bearing on your surroundings. Unfortunately, it doesn't help much, your vision remains impaired and the smoke seems dead set on not settling down.

"Hagh..hagh... That must have been like, a fifth tier kamikaze kitty or something.. I've never seen a cat explode like that before!.. sheesh, that sounded less sillier in my head.."

"Serena!" you call from within the dustbowl, friends and fiances come first if your protagonist syndrome is to be believed. "SERENA! Are you alright?! Answer me!"

The smoke is thick, your ears are faulty, but you can just barely make out a response somewhere to your far right.

".......lem......!..............m....................................re!"

"Hah.. G-Good.. LOOKER! Looker! Junior detective... requesting a.......status report!"

This time your response comes from the left, about the same distance.

".......repo.......t.......ng...........IN!..."

"D-Diancie.... DIANCIE! MILADY! W-Wher—"

Before you can even finish the question, the answer comes to you.
>>
File: d6xn6x3.jpg (85KB, 827x965px)
d6xn6x3.jpg
85KB, 827x965px
>>463380
A wisp of a shadow takes shape within the eye of the storm, prompted by your incessant hollering. You're unable to make out what the hell it is, just that its movement is quick and
belligerent. Back and forth back and forth to and fro it glides, its tail swinging with each sway—not with grace, but with savagery.

It's no human.

You try to rub your eyes, but that does no good, your hands are hardly clean. The shadow is coming closer and closer, with each sway it actually begins to pick up in speed, rhythm flaring, anger intensifying.

"Nngh..."

And then. It stops.

It stops and stays in place. Floating in dead space, surrounded by a tempest of dust and dirt that doesn't seem to bother it.

But its tail still moves, still swinging, still swaying.

If you had to wager you'd say it can see better than you, and if you had to gamble further—you'd say you're right in its line of fire.

It continues to stay in place, levitating, hovering just low enough to use the ground as leverage.

Swing, swing, swing.

A bead of sweat rolls down your cheeks.

Sway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbjFuDyn8Wc
It heads straight for you.

"GOOOOOOON!"

In the heat of the moment, the shadow takes flight with you as its mark. As it emerges from the blackened heart of the cyclone, its shape becomes clear—a Flygon enters the arena with a enigmatic array of green diamonds marking its entrance.

"Gon!"

The antlion doesn't stop to ask questions, it jumps straight to the offense, and does so with a fierce Dragon Claw. You're nimble enough to dodge the first, but it instantly retaliates with a second that sends you reeling.

"GON!"

"AAGH! N-No!"

You hit the ground and skid across the cobblestone like a ragdoll, the sandstorm buffeting you along the way. It's only when a boot clamps down on your chest do you come to a full stop. It's in this moment that you discover the claw marks on your flashy new outfit, and the man responsible for facilitating them.

M e l i s m a

With the diamond princess in his hands.

A) "You again!? I should have known.."
B) "Didn't you hear me... I said you owe me twenty-one seconds!"
C) "That... That outfit cost me AN ARM AND A LEG!"
D) "M-MILADY! What the hell are you doing to her?!?"
>>
>>463530
C
>>
>>463530
C.
>>
>>463530
D.
>>
>>463530
C
>>
>>463530
"That........ That outfit cost me AN ARM AND A LEG! ARMS AND LEGS I HAVE ON TAB!"

The Resonance Hunter couldn't care less about your clothing, and kicks you clear across the field as clear proof of that. "G-Gah!" you cry, once again reduced to rubbish in a storm. "What the hell is your problem!?"

"FLYGOOOOOOO"

The hostile Flygon catches up with you, its body now flaring with an intense aura. Superpower.

"GONN!"

"AGH! It's still attacking!?"

You narrowly dodge getting slammed in the side with one-hundred and eighty pounds of antlion girth, but it's not done yet. A hasty U-turn sends the Mystic Pokemon flying back, which is followed up by another Dragon Claw.

A) "For fuck's sake, call off your Flygon! We can settle this like men!"
B) "Attacking in broad daylight now? That's pretty low!"
C) Counter the attack.
>>
>>463585
C
he's jumping on a champ
he better have shit to back it up
>>
>>463585
C
>>
File: 13832959197179.png (119KB, 597x387px)
13832959197179.png
119KB, 597x387px
>>463585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvgTKOnfl0
"Heh.. You know, it's kinda funny.."

"Maybe it's not so bad that you're turning out to be such a bad apple.."

It's probably not a good idea to be slinging haughty taunts while a menacing antlion is headed your way, but you've dealt with harder blows before. You're a Champion, the officially-certified, highest-ranking trainer in the region by a country mile—and it's high time you start defending that title.

"'Cause you have no idea how long I've been itching for a real fight!"

>Handle the defense!.. with who?
A) Greninja
B) Dedenne
C) Dragalge
D) Luchy
E) Trevenant
F) Noivern
G) Odie
>>
>>463933
F
>>
>>463933
I just soloed Diantha with a Hawlucha in a Nuzlocke, so I have a good feeling about D.
>>
>>463933
A, no time for games, just send the best
>>
>>463933
E
>>
>>463933
If evens E, if odds G
>>
>>463933
Wouldn't C be the choice for Dragon on Dragon action? That's what i choose.
>>
File: 14825713508315.jpg (457KB, 680x680px)
14825713508315.jpg
457KB, 680x680px
>>463933
The tie was randomized.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVNDyQlJJXc
"Luchy! LET'S GO!"

"Haaaaaww—CHAAA!!!"

"Listen, Luchy! I've got no time to explain, there's dust in my eyes and smoke up my nosesee that angry oversized dragonfly that doesn't have a mega?"

"Haw!"

"WE'RE GONNA PUNT IT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH!"

"LUCHAA!"

>Objective: Stand your ground for at least 5 turns!
>Counter Dragon Claw!
A) Use Steel Wing!
B) Use X-Scissor!
C) Use Focus Punch!
>>
>>464460
B
>>
>>464460
A, Steel resists Dragon and Luchy can use the wings as cover in case Flygon tries anything cheeky
>>
>>464460
A for muscles of steel.
>>
>>464460
A for Defense hax.
>>
>>464460
C
>>
>>464460
A, steel resists dragon
>>
File: 1774431.jpg (491KB, 982x781px) Image search: [Google]
1774431.jpg
491KB, 982x781px
>>464460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4TIH3ppcxs
>A sandstorm kicked up!
"FLYYYYG—

"Luchy! Steel Wing! Block its claw with your wings!"

"Luchaw!"

The sudden presence of competition doesn't deter the Flygon in the slightest. The antlion narrows its innately-shielded bug eyes and sets its sights on the luchador. "GOOOON!" with a bellowing screech, the Desert Spirit rushes in for the kill, its claws suddenly flaring with a fervent, draconic aura.

Luchy stands firm and competent, not backing down in the face of pure antlion asshurt. You and he have both danced to this samba before, and he's more than capable of grooving to it once more. "Hawlu!"

Flygon thinks nothing of Luchy's refusal to dodge—let alone move—and raises its glowing claw to slash the hawk in two, but it's this rampant, blinding aggression and underestimation that leads it into a damning snare.

"CHAAA!!"

Right as Flygon makes contact with its claws, Luchy snappily retaliates with Steel Wing, blocking the attack with his iron-hard wing cape.

"Fl..... Flyg?!"

>Luchy's Defense rose!

Flygon attempts to break through the hawk's defenses with brute force, but Luchy keeps the antlion in place with his luchador might—just long enough to proc the defense boost. With no further use for it, Luchy shoves the dragon with the blunt end of his metal wing, creating distance between the two.

"G-Gon.. gon..." Flygon doubles back, its nails searing from trying to pierce through iron feathers (literally nails on a chalkboard)

>Luchy was buffeted by the sandstorm!
"Ch.. Cha!"

>Turns Left: 4
A) Use Brick Break!
B) Use Iron Head!
C) Use Dual Chop!
D) Use Bulk Up!
>>
>>464831
B
>>
>>464831
D
>>
>>464831
C, its nails are damaged, it can't defend so it's the perfect time for a SE hit
>>
>>464831
C. We've stunned it, so now is time to press the advantage.
>>
>>464831
B for flinching
>>
File: 447854380.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
447854380.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>464831
The tie was randomized.
"Luchy! We've got it stunned, DUAL CHOP ASAP!"

"Lucha!"

With Flygon stunned and unable to rely on its sharp nails, Luchy quickly jumps in for a follow-up attack. "Chaaa!"

Flygon's eyes snap wide open as the luchador charges in to close the distance between them. Halfway, he forgoes running and leaps into the air, a majestic hawk unlike any other.

A bead of sweat rolls off the antlion's forehead and onto its optical covers. Unable to use close contact moves, it throws the track switch to ranged defense without even thinking.

"FLLLLLLYYYYYY!"

A high-pitched screech rips opens a portal from behind the dragonfly, and out from them come a flurry of boulders all aiming for the luchador. Rock Slide.

But this tactic proves more flawed than sound. A master of acrobatics, Luchy quickly adapts to the incoming boulders and—to Flygon's shock—turns them into stepping stones to advance further.

From boulder to boulder, the luchador continues his pursuit, charging Dual Chop in the meantime. Within seconds, he surpasses the assault and reaches the final stone, the biggest of the bunch.

Just as Flygon assumes that it's stopped him in his tracks—Luchy smashes right through the middle, shattering it to oblivion.

"F-Flyg—GO"

"LUUUUCHAAAAAAA!!!!

Flygon's astonishment is cut short by a hasty instinct to dodge to the left. Luchy crashes into the ground with a draconian Dual Chop, creating a crater in the spot the antlion had just been in. A miss.

Good thing it's called Dual Chop.

"HAAAAAAAAWW!"

Luchy snaps in Flygon's direction and executes the second chop before the antlion can even react—striking him in the skull, right between the eyes, and cracking his optical covers.

"G-Gooooooooon!!"

As the hawk and dragonfly continue clashing, you briefly turn your focus to the Resonance Hunter. Two turns in, and he hasn't called a single command for his Flygon to take. Either the Desert Spirit is a raging madman truly working on its own accord (a bitter fate for such a hostile creature), or..

>'Their bond is so strong... th-they don't even NEED to call out attacks!'

The diamond princess remains in his grasp, delirious from the explosion and unable to fend for herself.

A) "So you're the assassin everybody keeps talking about? I shoulda figured!"
B) "Come on, let the princess go—I know it's me you really want, anyway!"
C) "If I take that mask off, will you die?"
D) "Just so we're on the same page: ..You know Garchomp exists, right?"
>>
>>465203
>C) "If I take that mask off, will you die?"
>This chapter has been going for over a month
>>
>>465203
D
Does this count as Taunt?
>>
>>465203
C
>>
>>465203
C
>>
test
>>
File: d2ycytp.jpg (87KB, 900x675px)
d2ycytp.jpg
87KB, 900x675px
>>466469
Fantastic, this shoddy sign-in-shit wifi works. Excuse the new ID.
>>465203
"Y'know, I meant to ask you the last time we met.. If I take that mask off, will you die?"

The Resonance Hunter doesn't offer you any form of response, as expected, but disenchanting nonetheless—it's always far more amusing when the villain of the week is as big a banter buff as you. "Aw.. Still giving me the silent treatment huh? Hate fun? Or am I actually making you seethe under all that gear? Remind me to never take you to Diggersby Land, we'd have nothing to talk about!"

You're given a faint nod for your persistent efforts, but nothing else beyond that.

"C-Cha!!"

>Turns Left: 3
A) Use Acrobatics!
B) Use Power-Up Punch!
C) Use Zen Headbutt!
D) Use Payback!
>>
>>466494
Well, since dude gives somewhat dickish and arrogant aura, I think it's safe to assume that his Flygon is hexaperfect inject with proper EV spread.
So we can pay our denbts
D
>>
>>466494
A, but have Luchy eat his held Liechi Berry before attacking
>>
>>466494
A.
>>
>>466494
A for adept aerial attack avoidance and assault.
>>
File: d6xvshm.png (589KB, 800x686px) Image search: [Google]
d6xvshm.png
589KB, 800x686px
>>466494
In a show of straining likely brought on by your verbal harassment (it wouldn't be the first time you've embittered a freak of the week with your flapping gums), Melisma snaps his gloved fingers, relaying a silent command to Flygon that does not go unheeded.

"...flly...."

Flygon snarls. Its nails are no longer searing with pain, but its optical covers have definitely seen better days. It curls itself into a ball, raises a claw to its eyes, and feels for the unmistakable traces of trench-like cracks running through its covers.

LensCrafters isn't open on Saturdays.

"Fllllly...."

At Melisma's command, the enraged antlion fiercely bumps its fists together, engulfing them in a dual burst of the elements—Fire Punch and Thunder Punch. "GOOONNN!"

"Luchy, elemental punches at twelve 'o clock! Dodge 'em!"

"Hawcha!"

Flygon dives in with a seemingly nonstop barrage of Fire and Thunder Punches, swinging hooks at the hawk left and right. Luchy is the quicker of the two however, and is able to sidestep the assault with even within the breadth of a sandstorm.

"Now Luchy!"

"Cha!"

Luchy's dodging comes to a sudden sharp stop at the end of the road right as the sandstorm's winds begin to intensify. Flygon continues its buffeting barrage, dismissive towards the shrouding winds surrounding them, and just as it begins to show signs of exhaustion—a Thunder Punch manages to connect.

"GONN!

>It's supereffective!
>A critical hit!

Neither you nor Luchy are daunted by this, however, and as the storm calms down, the results of the collision become clear.

The dragonfly's electrified fist is digging deep into Luchy's cheek, right in the middle of his mid-fight no sweat snack break.

"Haw haw lucha.."

The hawk stares calmly at his opponent—jerking only once from the shock of the hit—before spewing berry juice to the side.

>Luchy consumed the Liechi Berry!
>Luchy's attack rose!
>Luchy's Unburden!
>Luchy's speed was doubled!

"ACROBATICS!"

The battered luchador takes the liberty of personally removing the antlion's fist from his face, but doesn't leave it at that. He keeps his grip on the Mystic mon's wrist and forcibly yanks it closer to him.

"F-Fly!?! Flyg—"

"CHAAAA!!"

Luchy delivers an onslaught of his own in the form of Acrobatics, nimbly striking the antlion from every conceivable angle in a bout of massive damage that was well-worth the shock it took to achieve it.

Your eyes dart to Melisma in the hopes of a reaction, but none come your way—none that you can perceive, anyway.

A) "Getting the champ battle jitters? Don't worry, I've been in your spot before."
B) "Gotta be honest, you really don't look like the type of person who can raise the dead."
C) "Why Diancie? What could you possibly want with Infinity Energy?"
>>
>>468345
A for trust building exercises
>>
>>468345
B
>>
>>468350
Oops, meant to pick C, not A
>>
>>468345
C.
>>
File: 1479535108531.jpg (183KB, 1259x1000px)
1479535108531.jpg
183KB, 1259x1000px
>>468345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgmNqtPRl7I
Luchy jabs at Flygon until he can jab no more, finishing off Acrobatics with a sharp-clawed hook to the Desert Spirit's chest. "HAAAAWCHAAAAAA!"

For the first time since the battle's beginning, Flygon hits the ground due to the sheer force of Luchy's gusto, unable to control its levitation. The antlion struggles with grit teeth and cracked lenses to keep track of the luchador through the storm, its elongated tail dragging itself across the cobblestone.

"Fl....flngh.....gon!"

Luchy, despite his upper-hand in the match-up, is feeling just as weary from the constant clashing. After doubling back from Acrobatics, Luchy hits the ground on one knee, feathers ruffled and breathing heavy.

"Cha.....cha....cha!"

In order to buy him some time, you decide to continue accosting the Resonance Hunter with a stall-worthy approach. "Can I just ask while they're busy duking it out? Why Diancie? What could you possibly want with Infinity Energy?"

Again, the masked man remains quiet, but his grip on the princess explicitly tightens. Whatever facade he's hiding behind can't possibly last much longer.

A) "I mean, it's not like Flygon can use it, what would you even get out of it?"
B) "So, when you saved me from that zombie Seismitoad.. That was just part one of the plan, huh?"
C) "Are you working on your own accord.. or is this for someone else?"
D) "Unless.. it's more than just her energy you're after."
>>
>>468809
C
>>
>>468809
D
>>
File: 4980352629.jpg (150KB, 546x700px)
4980352629.jpg
150KB, 546x700px
>>468809
The tie was randomized.
It's at this point that Melisma's protective change of tone sparks a light-bulb moment within your noggin. You decide to egg the masked man from a different psychological angle.

"Hmph.. You know, rumors will be rumors, they're not all that accurate. Mayor spooky-tree-man was operating under the assumption that you were an assassin, because that's what he had heard. I won't lie, you definitely fit the description ...but if you ask me.. from the way you hold that princess... I'd say you're more concerned with seizing her than killing her."

"Are you working on your own accord.. or is this princess meant for someone else?"

Moments pass with seemingly no reaction from the marauder—another failed endeavor, but just as you begin to believe that breaking down his walls is beyond a lost cause, a level of trust and understanding begins to unveil itself.

A nod.

It's a start.

"C-Cha!"

>Turns Left: 2 [The sandstorm will subside on the next turn]
A) Use U-Turn!
B) Use Me First!
C) Use Drain Punch!
D) Use Roost!
>>
>>469241
B
>>
>>469241
B. Keep up the momentum.
>>
File: d2ycyt.png (543KB, 1000x552px)
d2ycyt.png
543KB, 1000x552px
>>469241
"Cha...cha...cha..."

Your discussion has opened up a flood of revelations and has bought Luchy some time to catch his breath, but not as much as you would have liked. Recovery is always an option, but not at the cost of leaving him out in the open.

Since you seem to be constructing some semblance of an understanding with the masked man, it might just be more viable to maintain momentum and finish this dance—asserting yourself as a person worthy of his attention..

Melisma follows-up with another direct order, and Flygon heeds it with some delay due to waning stamina. "Flllly!" the antlion shakes its head, scratches at its face, and returns to levitating with a mid-air somersault. Luchy responds by catching his breath and standing forth.

"GOOOOONNNNNN!"

The Desert Spirit screeches to the nth degree, summoning a burning blue aura so fierce it projects the petrifying image of a draconic deity over its body. Dragon Rush.

With this overwhelming menace, Flygon essentially turns itself into a living missile. Combined with its adept speed, it's a force to be reckoned with, that is, unless you have similar designs in mind.

"Luchy! Let's.. Let's show them what we're made of! ME FIRST!"

Melisma and Flygon, in a display of synchrony, perform a double-take.

"Haww!"

>Luchy used Me First!
>Luchy tried to cut ahead of the opposing Flygon!

>Luchy used Dragon Rush with greater force!

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Luchy projects a blazing dragon god of his very own with an ardent caw, a stronger one supplemented by a combination of Me First and his own intense passion for combat. What normally should be impossible becomes possible, and the luchador uses those shattered boundaries to his advantage.
>>
File: 449924870.png (545KB, 603x570px)
449924870.png
545KB, 603x570px
The next thread will be created later tonight. I need to recharge.
>>
>>472859
See you later.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.