[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage Part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 77

File: 14397632432.png (352KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
14397632432.png
352KB, 500x700px
Previous Thread: >>383621
Chapter Directory: http://pastebin.com/sgnYBisD

Welcome /qst/-readers to Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage, a ridiculously wacky over-the-top monster-of-the-week reinterpretation of the plot of Pokemon X and Y! This story has moved from /vp/ after being hosted there since Oct. 2013, if you're new and this is your first time with us, please consider catching up with the dropbox archives in the Chapter Directory for the latest on our lore and inside jokes or sit down and enjoy the ride with little-to-no context whatsoever! Either way, you're in for a show!

Story interactivity is simple: readers will frequently be given ABC-style choices over several intervals in the thread, the choice with the most votes wins and progresses the chapter. Ties are randomized and players are notoriously penalized for simultaneously voting for more than one choice unless otherwise stated. Sometimes, the choice is a "fill-in-the-blank", and you will be tasked with thinking of the ideal scenario for the story to continue ("What do you do next?"). The response that garners the most reader-support often has the best chance of winning. Now enough explanations, any longer and Gen VII will have come out! Enjoy!
Comfey, Mudsdale, Mimkyu = Good|Bounsweet, Wimpod = Meh|Bewear = no
———————————————————————————————————————————
["THE CITY OF LIGHT" — LUMIOSE CITY, KALOS REGION]
[OUTSIDE THE EXCLUSIVE EXECUTIVE'S RETREAT {**UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT**}, LUMIOSE CITY HALL]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fd4YiUAmkw

"Well.. that was certainly.. a thing that happened."

"Indeed.. It would seem as if the mayor isn't the most patient Pokemon there ever was. As it stands, time is most definitely not on our side."

Looker's words are short and sweet, but are more than enough to sum up the disconcerting conviction of a meeting that just took place. What you reckoned was going to be a mere expository dumping ground courtesy of the mayor..... ended up molding itself into something of a politician's raw interpretation of blackmail, not to mention the additional mouth to feed that came with it.
>>
File: lumiose_city_artwork.png (2MB, 1500x610px) Image search: [Google]
lumiose_city_artwork.png
2MB, 1500x610px
>>412678
"Hmph." Diancie scoffs, refusing to do so much as glance at Serena, and instead preferring to stick by the lesser evil that is you (keep in mind that you need to have that frown turned upside-down by the end of her visit).

A) "Well, all we gotta do is show Diancie the time of her life. How hard could that be?"
B) "But how are we supposed to get anywhere? We still don't have any leads!"
C) "I'll say! The one day I finally go home and bury the hatchet with my mom, and this nut puts us on lockdown!"
>>
>>412683
A
>>
>>412683
A for testing fate.
>>
>>412683
A
>>
File: 2345616.jpg (260KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
2345616.jpg
260KB, 450x570px
>>412683
"Well, all we gotta do is show Diancie the time of her life, right? How hard could that be?"

"Calem, I don't mean to be rude.. but you've looked at her, no?"

As if prompted by that barbed remark, you take a moment to look away and glance in Diancie's direction, just in time to catch her fashion policing a bizarrely-dressed hipster millennial searching for digitized Lickitungs.

"What brood of fell demons were rooting in your mind this morning to possess you to think that wearing socks with sandals was a good idea?!!?!?!"

"Woooooaahhh, take it eaaaaaasy lady! It's my day oooooooofff....."

"Er... Well.. Maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed! I mean, everyone has those kind of days right? Even I do! It shouldn't be that hard to get her to crack a simple smile. Besides, we've dealt with worse in the past."

"Once again, I am envious of your shining optimism. I can only hope it doesn't lead us to a shallow grave."

A) Ask Diancie if there's anything she's interested in doing or seeing.
B) Who cares about her consulting? Take her to the first place that pops in your head!
>>
>>413115
B
>>
>>412678
>the mayor isn't the most patient Pokemon there ever was.
What tragedy once befell him to turn him intoa Phantump?
>>
>>413115
A
>>
>>413115
B. She seems preoccupied, so I'm sure she won't mind if we pick a place for her.

Diance's exterior makes me want to look at rocks. To the Stone Emporium!
>>
>>413316
Wait, we can choose a location? It's my first time here so I didn't know.
>>413306
Changing to B and requesting the Stone Emporium as well! (If that's a good enough reason)
>>
>>413115
B
>>
File: 147509693513.png (497KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
147509693513.png
497KB, 800x768px
>>413340
You can change answers, yes. I only have an issue if you vote multiple answers in the same post or get caught voting more than once.
>>413115
"Hmm..... Shallow grave........ Graves are in the ground..... Ground...... is a type..... that has rocks in it.....the princess is a rock..... and rocks..... are in the ground..... the ground........ that has no logical reason outside of 'it's been like that for twenty years' to be a separate type from....... ROCK! THAT'S IT! I'VE GOT A MAD STUPID IDEA!"

"At this point, that should be the moniker for any idea you come up with—"

"NO TIME FOR DISCUSSION BABE I'M ON A SPONTANEOUS ADRENALINE RUSH! ATATATATATATATATATATATATATA—LET'S SEE YOU PARKOUR THIS HARD, MOBILE NERDS!!!!!"

"... Did he just call me 'babe'?"
>>
File: 79e098e074cdbf00a773306de93740b3.jpg (848KB, 1024x1062px) Image search: [Google]
79e098e074cdbf00a773306de93740b3.jpg
848KB, 1024x1062px
>>413615
"And do not even get me started on these disgusting horizontal stripes! Did your mother dress you up this morning? Was she blindfolded during the process? Do you enjoy giving others the illusion that you are a fat tub of lard? And even if they were a viable fashion statement in some bizarro world, they hardly match your sad excuse for cargo shorts! And furthermo—H-Hey! What are you—! Let go of me this instan—AAAAIIEE!!"

https://soundcloud.com/musicsama/danca-do-macaco-molhado
"DON'T WORRY PRINCESS DIANCIE! I SWEAR TO ALL THE PRANCING EVENT-ONLY LLAMA GODS IN THE SKY, I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE BEST DAMN TOUR OF LUMIOSE CITY YOU'VE EVER SEEN! Once we're through, you'll never want to leave, I SWEARS IT CHIEF! THIS'LL BE THE GREATEST AWAKENING YOU'VE HAD IN YEARS!"

"W-Wha!? U-Unhand me, you oaf! When I granted you permission to carry my things, I DIDN'T MEAN ME!!"

"THE TOUR STARTS WITH A FREE RIDE COURTESY OF THE CALEM SHUTTLE SERVICE! JUST SIT BACK RELAX AND PRETEND I COME WITH RADIO MUSICHUT TWO THREE FOUR HUT TWO THREE FOUR!"

You dash off into the busy streets with the princess held high over your head, already facing immediate conflict with oncoming pedestrian traffic and genuine Gogoat shuttles. Your buddy cop buddies are left in the dust, observing you quickly becoming the cause to eighty percent of today's traffic collisions.

"Mrm..." Looker grumbles. "I can't help but feel like this will impede the investigation.."

"Possibly, Mr. Looker, but we still have an obligation to juggle both. We're.. low on options, it seems."

"Hm, I suppose I can ask around as long as we're going to be out and about."

"That works. I can't imagine witches and the like are common sights in a metropolis like this. If someone's chanced upon an enchantress, it's very doubtful they'll forget it."
>>
>>413716
I'm going to imagine Diancie looking like that for the rest of the story now
>>
>>413792
princess diancie switching to her human form when?
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>
>>413792
>>413879
Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Princess Dianciena's Tubular Voyage.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 546x366px
>>413879
>>413899
>Serena gets absorbed into Diancie's crystals, causing a fusion Diancie X Serena gijinka
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 273x156px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 273x156px
>>413792
>>413879
>>413899

>princess diancie dislikes serena
>sees that serena and calem are a couple
>she turns into a human and flirts with calem to make serena jealous
>mfw
>>
File: 573142540.png (48KB, 870x750px) Image search: [Google]
573142540.png
48KB, 870x750px
>>413716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amNvDULdNk8
You run out of breath not even halfway to your destination. Fortunately, Greninja is willing to ferry you and the princess the rest of the way. This ends up being doubly-effective because Greninja is only as rampantly destructive to his surroundings as being a ninja can allow, which is not even half the level of chaotic you can get. Moral of the story, less city-owned property destroyed, less dues to pay by the end of it all.

"Ja! Ja! Ja! JA!

Amidst a torrent of vehicular collisions and bodies that aren't moving, you, Greninja and the diamond dame arrive at the eponymous Stone Emporium, because rock princesses and rocks have so much overlap that it would be nigh-ludicrous not to make this place the first stop on your tour de Calem.

"Ta-daaaaa!" you chime upon the end of the 'ride'. "A little shaky, but still safer than using Uber, am I right? Course I'm right.. I won't reference that again, sorry."

"Nin, nin."

Greninja gently lets Diancie down and she accepts his aid with a subtle royal flair. The pampered princess dusts her dress, making sure to get all the specks out, and floats in place while taking a long, long inhale.

And then—

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwcMFE7gc
>Diancie used Rock Throw!
"ARE YOU INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!??!?!!?!"

>What do you say next?
>>
>>414227
Yes
>>
>>414227
Another flat "Yes" will suffice.
>>
>>414227
"Pardon me princess, but in a manner of speaking, yes."
>>
>>414227
"Hmph! Some people find it endearing. Right serena?"
>>
>>414227
"You missed."
>>
>>414246
>>414251
This and add "on my Mother's side"
>>
File: 392608944.jpg (21KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
392608944.jpg
21KB, 325x325px
>>414227
[>>414246]
[>>414251]
[>>414270]
[>>414275]
Believe it or not, this isn't the first time someone's thrown blunt objects at you. Tilting your head very slightly to the left, you dodge the incoming boulder, whereupon it strikes a stray Sneasel in the skull. Your flat answer to her burning question comes as the spontaneous explosion consumes the scene in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwcMFE7gc
"SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"Yes."

Diancie takes another deep inhale, eyes wide-open, still reeling from the shit that just sorta happened.

"..on my mother's side."

A burning Sneasel five seconds away from getting its fur seared clear off runs past you, flailing its arms and yelling incoherently.

"Also. You missed."
>>
File: 137828783259.png (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
137828783259.png
142KB, 500x500px
>>414360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0AWOcxBnRY
"Do you imagine this kind of behavior is amusing!?!?! Do you perceive it as funny or spiritually uplifting? Allow me to speak in a derogatory manner that I'm positive you can understand: YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME KILLED, NOT EVEN TEN MINUTES AFTER BEING ASSIGNED TO ME! Never mind the fact you basically carried me off without my permission and couldn't even finish the trip on your own! I-I don't understand, I simply don't, does that not register to you at all? Does it, oaf? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE."

"Hmm...."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................"

"Buuuuuuuut milady, here's the thing—I didn't."

"But you could have!"

"Uh, but I didn't."

"Does the possibility alone not strike tension in your heart?! Do you feel no shred of responsibility for your actions, what could have happened—" the princess pauses to motion toward the pile of cars in the street. "—what DID happen!?"

>What do you say next?
>>
>>414452
"Ah don't worry about the little things princess, let's go have some fun. They'll put that on my tab anyway."
>>
>>414452
"I don't know if you've noticed this but.....you are literally made of diamonds, I couldn't hurt you even if I wanted to."
>>
>>414452
"You know, for a pokemon with Clear Body, you sure let things get to you pretty bad"
>>
>>414452
I'm no Spinarak-Man, so not really, no. Besides, there's only, like, two cars in the whole city. I didn't break that much.
>>
>>414452
"Ehh.. Might wanna drop me as your guard, all this is pretty much second nature."
>>
>>413879
>>413899
>>414159
>>414164
She could probably reflect light off of her crystals and make an illusion to make her look human.

Also, can other legends make themselves look human or was it just Latias that could?
>>
>>414452
"This attitude allowed me to kill a demigod, so as of now it's me 1 rest of the world 0"
>>
>>414483
"Also, why is everything in this region made of explodium? "
>>
>>414452
Why say something when you can distract her with pretty jewels? Or at least, try to distract her.
>>
>>414452
[>>414479]
[>>414495]
[>>414267]
"You know, for a Pokemon with Clear Body, you sure let things get to you pretty bad."

Diancie is this close to snapping at you with another feisty Rock Throw, but instead of that, her temper somehow reaches an impasse—a sort-of pseudo nirvana in which her fury reaches its zenith and subsequently loops around back to barely tolerant levels (in other words—mood whiplash).

The princess exhales deeply, rubbing her rocky temples in an attempt to exercise patience with your free spirit. "Of course I do," she coolly declares with an air of nobility. "I'm a diplomat. It's imperative that I allow things to affect me 'pretty bad'. You're but a bottom-barreling commoner with a jarring fetish for blue apparel. You wouldn't understand the kind of responsibilities I'm expected to undertake as ruler of the Diamond Domain. I can't simply wave things off and pretend they don't affect me or my kingdom. Such liabilities are why I'm even in this town in the first place."

"Meanwhile.. you go and completely eviscerate a street without so much as a care in the world."

The princess talks of big game and big words, but you dismiss it all with ironically—a wave of the hand. "Ahh, don't sweat about the little things milady! They'll put all that on my tab anyway! Besides, it's just as your little butler-man said, this isn't 'your kingdom' anymore, liability-schmiability, you don't have to act so uppity—so let's go have some fun!"

Diancie pauses, mulling over your encouraging words while glaring at the ground. When she faces you again, it's with a revelation.

".. You really don't let things get to you 'pretty bad', do you?"

"Not really, nope."

"You seem to just.. go with the flow."

"That sounds about right. I never knew how much I loved living in the moment until I actually started living in it."

"Hn.. and here I had presumed you were only good enough to carry my impulse purchases.."

Further consideration ultimately leads to the diamond princess extending a hand to you, her eyes darting elsewhere.

"Fine."

"E-Eh? Wha?"

"You have ears, don't you?" she sneers. "If you're so insistent on this wild, impetuous exhibition, I won't stop you from dragging me along. Still, I expect you and your companions to protect, serve, and most importantly—behave as fellow lackeys, understood?"

"Understood!.... on all accounts except for behavior! Some people find mine endearing. Right Serena?"

Right on time, Serena and Looker arrive on the scene, the lone survivors of your casually-committed automobile massacre.

"It's.." she begins. "Something of an acquired taste.."
>>
>we're going to the stone emporium

we still have serena's mega ring right?
>>
>>416134
We've used it as marriage ring, iirc.
>>
File: 573552571.png (1MB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
573552571.png
1MB, 900x1100px
>>415870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zd_DI0ifV8
["WE HAVE ROCKS!" — THE STONE EMPORIUM]
"So you haven't encountered any suspicious individuals as of late? No one that would appear privy to the dark arts of witchcraft? I see.. in that case, thank you very much for your cooperation, sir."

"U-Uh, ma'am! I-If I could have a moment of your time! It's for the sake of justice! D-Don't ignore me!!"

"Mr. Looker.. Don't tell me you're having trouble? I figured a private investigator would be used to soliciting answers from the public."

"Er.. yes, I am used to it, but well.. being married to my passion has left me with.. ahem, very little time for personal affairs.. The women in this region are something else.. It's embarrassing to admit, but I'm bent out of shape.. I can't keep a cool head, and neither can they."

"An older gentlemen in a trench coat running around confronting others doesn't make for an appealing image, no. Would you prefer if I inquired women and you inquired men from now on?"

"Immensely.."

Serena and Looker exchange nods before returning to interviewing shop patrons. On the other side of the establishment, you are with the princess on official bodyguard duty (a role that you happen to excel in with flying colors).

"Where have you brought us to now, oaf? What is this place? Why are there all these stones on display? It feels a bit surreal to be honest.."

A) "This is a place that sells stones that induce evolution in certain kinds of Pokemon! Isn't Lumiose's commerce both varied and awesome?!"
B) "You're a rock princess aren't you? I thought stones would appeal to you."
C) "Good, it's only going to get weirder from this point on."
>>
>>416383
A.
>>
>>416383
C
I suggest skydiving from Lumiose tower
>>
>>416383
C.

Oh god, it's like we've taken her to a shop filled with body parts
>>
>>416383
C, probably best to let the poor grill know up front what she's in for
>>
File: 147576551313.png (163KB, 427x573px) Image search: [Google]
147576551313.png
163KB, 427x573px
>>416383
"Good, cause I'll be frank with you now—it's only going to get weirder from this point on. Don't get too spooked about it though, for as your loyal bodyguard, I am prepared to lead you through this cesspool of zaniness, milady!"

"Hmph.. I should hope so. That's what they're paying you for, after all."

"Just say the word milady, and I'll have these triggering rocks thoroughly crushed to dust and snorted!"

"That won't be necessary, oaf. It's uncanny, but I can see how these stones could be viewed in ethereal awe by others. It wouldn't be right to desecrate such a spectacle. For now I ask only for a change of scenery. What else does this establishment have to offer?"

A) "Well, they've also got battle effect rocks. King's Rock makes people flinch, like how you already do when talking to others."
B) "What about weather rocks? They've got the power to extend the courses of nature!"
C) "Oh, they also sell Mega Stones! They're smooth and not as rocky!... but me and Mega Evolution...... eugh......."
D) "How about an Oval Stone? Come on, it's shaped like an egg! It can't possibly disturb you!"
>>
>>416695
A, buy the princess a crown
>>
>>416695
A, because this >>416706 sounds cute
>>
>>416695
>Pay
Yeah right. C.
>>
>>416695
C
maybe there's Diancite among them
Which would be especially funny
mainly because for it to work
Serena and Diancie would need to get friendly with each other, because of auras connecting and shit
>>
>>416695
A
>>
>>416695
C for >>416930

Actually useuHful stone gift >>> le flinch rock
>>
>>417154
Calem doesn't even have a mega ring, does he? Crown's the better choice
>>
>>417417
Afaik we didn't return Serena's :^)
>>
>>417495
Afaik it would be in bad taste not to do so.
>>
>>417558
Afaik Calem is literally "Bad Taste": The Character
>>
>>417816
If it was some random NPC, i'd certainly had some dilemmas.
But to do such lousy trick to our legally claimed waifu?
Nah, man, we lost that ring fair and square, and we should keep it that way.
>>
File: 1.jpg (309KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
309KB, 500x570px
>>416695
The tie was randomized.
"Your boyfriend was recently attacked by a larcenist? I'm sorry to hear that, you have my condolences. Listen, I want you to know I'm working to bring the people responsible to justice. Did he describe the monst—ah.. thief's appearance to you?"

"A Feraligatr? He broke into his flat last night and robbed him blind before he could even react? 'A pair of shears.. a severed laughbox'.. Is there anything else?"

"It seemed 'lifeless' but at the same time.. 'comical' about it? 'Could not stop laughing under his breath...' Hm.. Thank you for your time, miss, you've been most helpful."

"Excuse me, noble consumer! Please don't run! I need only a few seconds of your time! I am Looker of the Looker Bureau, might you or any of your friends know where I can find urban sorcerers around here? A cult of some sort preferably?"

"No such thing? 'What few witches and troubled psychotic youths Lumiose produces prefer to congregate in Laverre City?' Are you sure? Is there nothing else out of the ordinary you've seen recently, sir?"

"... You believe the flat under yours is haunted? Huh? 'You never see anyone go in or out, yet you always hear commotion at the wildest of hours..?' That's.. different. I'm no Ghost-type buster, but I'll see if I can look into it for you."

As the investigation begins to gain traction thanks to locals both willing and unwilling, you decide to show Diancie to a different part of the store, one that hopefully isn't as traumatizing.

"Oh hey, check this out milady! They also sell Mega Stones! They're different from evolutionary stones, they're all SPHERICAL and not as rocky!...not that I'd ever be able to use them...."

The princess' interest peaks upon seeing the wistful look on your face. She hops over to the display cabinet, joining you in marveling at the selection of mystifying, bond-dependent stones up for purchase—
stones whose secrets have still yet to be fully understood to this day.

"Jora jora jora~ What's this about you and Mega Evolution then? And before you ask, yes, such transformations aren't news to me."

>What do you say next?
>>
>>418006
"Huh, me and mega evolution? Oh, it's nothing. My wife beat me up and took the mega ring. I'm over it now though."
>>
>>418006
"Nakama power and I have something of a history together. And this is like the strongest form of that! Why shouldn't I get excited?"
>>
>>418006
"I had a chance to receive a mega ring and lost it. Don't worry about it milady."
>>
File: 1442672036021.gif (131KB, 319x144px) Image search: [Google]
1442672036021.gif
131KB, 319x144px
>>418006

>"I had a chance to receive a mega ring and lost it. Don't worry about it milady."
"Because I have something much, MUCH better up my sleeve"
>>
>>419250
fuck, replace better by stronger
>>
File: 88983969370.jpg (203KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
88983969370.jpg
203KB, 600x888px
>>418006
[>>418019]
The diamond princess' intrigue comes off as somewhat unprecedented, but you decide to humor her in spite of that as it's highly unlikely she'll find any other facet of your life interesting enough to discuss upfront. "Huh, me and Mega Evolution? Oh, er, it's nothing. My wife and I fought over a Mega Ring once, but she beat me up and snatched it in the end, what a twist. I'm over it now though, that mess was ages ago."

"Oh? Repeat that again, oaf." Diancie asks, lips tightening to a thin line. "You claim she was the one who triumphed over you?"

"Yeah, that's right. Pssh, and you said I was the one without any ears."

There is a reason Diancie prompts you to reaffirm the details of your recollection, and she doesn't hesitate to fire that criticism upon getting your unsatisfying response. "Is that so? If that were the case.. then explain the Mega Ring you are very blatantly equipped with right now."

"W-Wha—?"

Before you can even attempt to cover it up, Diancie taps on the small Key Stone lodged in the ring, dink dink dink it goes. "Forgive me if I'm wrong oaf, but this doesn't quite convey the facade of a man who's 'over anything'. How much sore loser deceiving and swindling did you have to commit to get a hold of this? Jora jora jora~"

>What do you say next?
>>
>>419957
"I ripped it from lifeless carcass of one of my many abhorrent adversaries, who, I assume, had stolen it from her before.
Now, since you've reminded me of it...
I wonder how much it would cost to embed it into wedding ring."
>>
Oh my. What's this whole deal with Serena and the wedding ring? I'd read the story for myself, but there are so many chapters...
>>
>>420085
Technically speaking Calem and Serena got married last chapter.
You know, the oath, the boundless love, etc etc.

I think a ring would be nice cherry on top of vanilla-strawberry cake

read
it
all
worth it
16/10
seriously you wont regret it
>>
>>419957
"Technically, she lost it and I recovered it for her. Isn't that romantic?"
>>
>>420126
This
>>
>>419957
"What are you, a cop?"
>>
File: 42291533.jpg (886KB, 2005x1445px) Image search: [Google]
42291533.jpg
886KB, 2005x1445px
>>419957
[>>419985]
"Oh, this? I ripped it from the lifeless carcass of one of my many abhorrent maritime adversaries, who I assume, had stolen it from her before.. Though, now that you've reminded me of it... I wonder how much it would cost to embed it into wedding ring."

"So you intend on returning it some day, I presume?"

"U-Uh, yeah! Of course! I'm just, um, waiting for the right opportunity to pop up! Like I said, I really am over it. I'm sure it's a nice ability to have and all, tapping into the hidden strengths of your Pokemon with the power of bonds and whatnot, but it's not one I needed. I've accomplished a lot on my journey without even touching it, and I personally think that speaks volumes about myself."

"So you're a carrier Pidove?" the princess deduces, hand over her mouth. "Jora jora jora~ I can accept that. A lackey job for a lackey laborer. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsOqJEaM6ic
"I 'spose it is, but again, I don't mind. Sure, having the Mega Ring now—even if it was out of circumstance—is nice, but it's not like I'm going to get any actual use out of it.. outside of proposals that is. The way I see it, my team is perfect just the way they are, capable is our middle name!"

"Jora jora jora~ So we're discussing capability now? I've never seen an oaf display such blind resolve in that field before, it's almost poetic."

"Hey!"

"Jora jora jora~ I concede. You certainly seem adamant, but an oaf is bound to have faults somewhere. For you to dismiss Mega Evolution so comfortably.. I have trouble believing that. You have the ring, you have the Key Stone, you have the option, yet you openly deny it. For you to have made such a decision at all.. would that not have required you to put it to scrutiny at least once?"

"Why do you ask..?"

"I've already made myself clear. I am a connoisseur of the field. Every year, I awaken and travel to regions far and wide, searching for the same lustrous spark, and in that time I chance across many cities, many Pokemon, many trainers, the strongest of which always dabble in Mega Evolution. Are you really attempting to tell me that you've not once mega evolved a Pokemon, despite claiming to know enough about your limits to refuse it?"
>>
File: 5296014723.png (852KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
5296014723.png
852KB, 600x800px
>>420461
Can't say you were expecting her to catechize your personal choices as a Pokemon trainer, suppose that's what you get for giving her an inch and expecting her not to run with the mile. Maybe you should have just taken her to see the King's Rocks.

Though, in all truthfulness, the princess does raise some valuable points, especially for someone who doesn't see things from your point-of-view. It's not outrageous for the average somebody to expect the average tough trainer to use Mega Evolution. It's not rocket science, it's essentially a metagame-fingering power creep boost at the cost of an item slot that most trainers are more than willing to forgo. What fool wouldn't take that if the opportunity arose? Even you initially leaped at the chance to get a ring back in Shalour. Not to reiterate how that went down.

>'So.. why didn't I take it?'

That's a good question. Why didn't you? Just as Diancie said, you claim to be aware of your potential, your limits—that you don't need Mega Evolution to be a strong trainer. But why do you believe that? Even now that you have a ring in your possession, none of these stones are tickling your 'I NEED THIS' bone. You're not even sure if your teammates can mega evolve, but even if they can't, you're a trainer—nothing is stopping you from catching ones that do. You're running low on the excuses front.

>'Could it be.. that I like handicaps? Or.. Or maybe.. Maybe I'm lying to myself..'

>'What if.. that fight really did get to me..?'

>'Maybe.. I'm not over it.'

>'Maybe.. I have something to prove..'

Something petty to unconsciously prove by fulfilling the goals of your journey without a single mega by your side? As if you didn't have enough psychological problems. You've squabbled with mega-evolved Pokemon from time to time, and you've always perceived as being no different than any other foe, but what if deep down, what you actually saw them as were greater hurdles to overcome?
>>
>>419250
please god no
>>
>>422427
Its already happened nigga
>>
File: man-stabs-himself.jpg (11KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
man-stabs-himself.jpg
11KB, 600x400px
>>422454
>>
>>422638
Literally nothing wrong with it bro
>>
File: 461377911.jpg (348KB, 579x816px) Image search: [Google]
461377911.jpg
348KB, 579x816px
>>422151
It's a viable theory, not one you're one hundred percent behind, but not one you're against either. It is definitely like you to hold petty grudges for petty reasons.

Really though—is it so hard to believe that the official, highest-ranking, league-recognized trainer in the region.. doesn't rely on Mega Evolution? As far as Diancie and the modern day demographic she speaks for are concerned, yes, it really is that hard. It's all the rage these days, and you're not raging.

>'Not raging.. except for...'

Your mind briefly flashes back to one particular occurrence not too long ago, one that you still don't quite understand the inner machinations of to this day.

>Bring up Greninja's transformation
A) Redpill me!
B) Some things are best left unsaid.
>>
>>423706
A
>>
>>423706
A
>>
>>423706
A.
>>
>>423706
A
>>
>>423706
A
>>
>>423374
I know, but the XY anime is pretty shit
it's lacking in something I can't put my finger on, and Synchro Greninja really doesn't help for some reason
>>
>>424758
>pretty shit
fite me irl faggot
>>
File: 63dch49se1v7hb56o1.gif (897KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
63dch49se1v7hb56o1.gif
897KB, 500x270px
>>423706
"No, that's not what I'm telling you at all."

"Huh? Jora jora?~"

"You're wrong. I do know what my limits are, milady, my strengths, my weaknesses, what I can do and what I can't. I know that from both experience and trial-and-error. It's just like I said, mega evolving is a nice boost, but it's not one I need to be who I am now. How do I know that?"

"Because I have mega-evolved before."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYUvF1epDRw
"A crisis threatened Lumiose—the whole region really—some time ago, before you were awakened I want to say. An army full of hot air threatened to plunge the world into permanent darkness, and their vengeful leader sought to construct the ultimate foe to rule it with. I chased him to the ends of the earth, and cornered him within the core of that machine. By then, he had lost all willpower, all control, all sense of self, he had been driven mad by his own ridiculous lust for power."

>"YOU CAN'T P R E V A I L.... YOU CAN'T CHANGE F A T E.... YOU CAN'T ALTER WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN W R I T T E N.. IT MUST BE.."
>"THIS WORLD SHALL BE M I N E.. I'LL STOP AT N O T H I N G UNTIL IT IS!"

"There was no hope negotiating, and I wasn't planning on talking it out by that point any way. In order to land the final blow, a friend of mine sacrificed himself for our sake, offering what little power he had left to my Greninja to help us end the nightmare."

>"It's the least I can do, chief. I'm sorry for chickening out.. I somehow became scared of a fate I thought had already accepted, and I just vanished.. but now I'll make up for it.."
>"Don't worry about me chief, I'll be fine. The cycle will inevitably restart.. I've been preserving myself for so long, I feel selfish... I know it's long past my time. I need to make something of myself to prove.. to prove it all wasn't just a waste..."

>"Chief. I hope you find those friends you were looking for."

"At the time, I didn't understand it, and even now I still have questions. I almost didn't want to look at first, one second Greninja was Greninja.. and then the next.. he had changed."

"It was a weird feeling. I could tell he had gotten stronger, but not just by looking at him.. Strange as it sounds, I felt it too. For those few moments, it was as if our strength, passion, and will to press on were one in the same.."

"Some kind of deeper potential was unlocked that day, but I haven't been able to replicate it since. And you know what? That's alright with me. I may be an oaf, but I'm also Calem Calemson, champion of the region, professional debt carrier, and as of today.. loyal bodyguard."
>>
File: 6595.jpg (26KB, 292x425px) Image search: [Google]
6595.jpg
26KB, 292x425px
>>425115
The diamond princess is silent in the wake of your story, either stunned by the gravity of the epidemic she wholly slept through or still processing it all. When she recovers herself and speaks again, it's without any traces of Jora joras~.

"Your Mega Ring.." she begins, muddled thoughts coming together. "May I see it?"

A) "Of course, milady! Your whims are my command!"
B) "You're not going to take it and start hopping away, are you?"
C) "Psssh, s'not even mine. Here."
D) "Skeptical? I'm telling the truth."
>>
>>425134
B
>>
>>425134
C
>>
>>425134
A
>>
>>425134
D
>>
>>425134
A.
>>
>>425134
D
>>
>>425134
D
>>
>>425134
D
>>
>>425134
"Skeptical?" you boldly presume as you remove the ring from your person. "I'm telling the truth. I've got nothing to gain by making up stories, milady. I don't need make-believe when my life is far more ridiculous than anything I could ever come up with."

"No," the princess says with a shake of the head. "You've misread me, oaf. My concerns have nothing to do with doubts or disbelief. I'm inclined to believe you're being sincere. Truth is stranger than fiction, there remain many unknowns in this world that you and even I are not wise to. To that end, I only ask that I appraise the energy stored within your ring.. for reasons."

"O-Oh! Shit, that's all? Why didn't you just say so? Here, go ahead, go nuts!"

You hand the Mega Ring to the princess without another thought. She takes it into her itty bitty hands and immediately begins gazing at the mystical Key Stone lodged inside. "Hm.... Accessories.. I don't often stumble upon energy in this manner. Please excuse me, lackey, this won't take long."

With the finesse of Furret, Diancie removes the Key Stone from its slot. Then with a spin, a twirl, and a twist, she tosses it into the air for a proper evaluation.
>>
>>426118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsC1j6NdfxA
"Diiiaaamooond... STORM!
>>
File: DiamondStorm.png (319KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
DiamondStorm.png
319KB, 479x270px
>>426122
"Gaaaahhh! MY EYES!"
"IT BURNS!"
"I just wanted to buy rocks, not be showered in them!!"
"THESE ARE SHARPER THAN MY MANJAW!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxlj8aWmXFQ
With no apparent concern for the fragile merchandise and dozens of other patrons inside, Diancie hones her untold powers and whips up a fierce, radiant, jewel storm. With swift, dazzling movements, she takes aim at the airborne Key Stone and strikes it with a rosy beam of energy from her crown jewel, the squalling gems engulfing it thereafter.
>>
>>426250
we Mega Diancie now?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x475px
>>426250
>>426273
>mfw she uses the mega ring to transform into a qt grill
>>
>>426285
Steven go and stay go
>>
>>426285
>Calem snags a job as her guard after the ordeal is over.
I hope the dental is good though.
>>
>>426612
>steven go and stay go
My friend, I must confess that I have no idea what this sentence means
>>
File: 6596.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6596.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>426250
As quickly as it manifests, the carat storm disperses into nothingness, the torrential diamonds in the air vanishing in shimmering bursts of sparkles as if they had never been summoned.

When the glitter clears, the Key Stone drops into Diancie's hands, seemingly no different than it was before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2knotc3fUo
"Hm.."

Though the enigmatic energy embodied within the stone has been analyzed, the princess appears.. more contemplative than pleased with the results. The lack of impression on her face shows signs of fault, and her words are enough to confirm it.

"Jora... This Key Stone.." she notes, gazing at it one more time. "Its power has not directly resonated with a human and Pokemon for quite some time. How disappointing."

"H-Huh? What are you saying, milady?"

"I was right." Diancie asserts as she reaffixes the stone to the Mega Ring. "You truly don't know the full extents of your capabilities. What you experienced that day, oaf— That was not Mega Evolution. The dormant energy within this Key Stone reflects that. It was something on a grander scale."

You are left standing in sheer bewilderment as the princess returns your Mega Ring.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?"
>>
File: nkrudwHBCr1u1mizqo.gif (2MB, 466x410px) Image search: [Google]
nkrudwHBCr1u1mizqo.gif
2MB, 466x410px
>>426875
"UNFORTUNATELY if it has nothing to do with Mega Evolution I see little to no reason to concern myself at all with it—JORA JORA JORA JORA~ Come now, lackey, I grow tired of this stony morgue, show me to the next rambunctious stop on your so-called tour!"

"W-WHAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO EXPLAIN!?!?"

"No. I dally in the interests Mega Evoluton, you do not—and the energy within your ring is far too latent for my liking. Therefore, feel free to relish in your newfound awareness of this inscrutable transformation, I could not care less! Jora jora jora~"
>>
File: 16684325.jpg (25KB, 289x299px) Image search: [Google]
16684325.jpg
25KB, 289x299px
>>426953
"HEY!!! YOU DARN MAIN CHARACTERS! WHERE YOU THINK YOU GOING? You break Gavrel Khovoskhy's TOP QUALITY rock merchandise! Is most sacred division of Khovoskhy Things & Stuff family empire, started literally two days ago! You think you can just use signature move in a shop and not expect backfire?! You think all go well and nothing matters?I spit on you! Pah! PAH!"

"I first come to this region on a floating door from other region vaguely designed after motherland Russia, is most greatest TOP QUALITY region ever, so great developers promise me is Gen VIII setting for sure! For sure! I come to this region for great opportunity as all Khovoskhys do, is coming of age for us to ripoff other peoples! I try to make living, I try to sell TOP QUALITY merchandise and cursed artifacts, I even have Kalosian credentials to fool mayor into thinking I am not illegal, and how you repay me? YOU BREAK ALL MY STUFF AND DON'T ASK FOR RUSSIAN CUTAWAY GAG!"

"IS NOT TOP QUALITY! You pay for broken Things & Stuff! MORE DEBTS!"
>>
File: 13894376684326.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
13894376684326.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>426989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nvbnm_q-wY
>You were forced to buy an Expensively Useless Stone!
>>
File: 5366663054.png (123KB, 401x672px) Image search: [Google]
5366663054.png
123KB, 401x672px
>>426997
[OUTSIDE THE STONE EMPORIUM]
"That damn Russian cockmongler.. I can't believe he made pay every last thing of remote value in my pockets for the one piece of merchandise that wasn't completely damaged. Seriously, I thought he was forgotten about already."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDyT-msFFCg
"Not to rub salt in the wound, but perhaps you should have thought of those repercussions before allowing the princess to lay waste to an emporium dabbling in fragile minerals."

"I thought she was just going to look at it NOT TEAR SHIT TO SMITHEREENS!"

"Jora jora jora~ Now I see why you rarely take responsibility for your actions—you haven't the wherewithal to reimburse them with! Jora jora jora!~ Commoner problems! Jora jora jora!~"

A) "Stop bullying me! My pockets are so empty right now..."
B) "Hmph, I'm not the one who went and Diamond Storm'd, milady.."
C) "If you can make diamonds, why didn't you just pay him off with those?!"
D) "And I suppose you[/] picked up on some spicy hot leads while we were in there, hmmmmmm?"
>>
>>427437
B
>>
>>427437
A
>>
>>427437
B.
>>
>>427437
D, sassy calem is best calem
>>
>>427437
D
>>
>>427437
D, because obviously she did.
>>
File: 1475798069425.jpg (58KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
1475798069425.jpg
58KB, 500x833px
>>427437
Effeminate hands on your hips and perky bottom protruding, you lean in closer to your waifu and cock a quizzically defensive brow. "And I suppose you picked up on some spicy hot leads while we were in there, hmmmmmm?"

Serena plays along with your sass, but keeps her priceless posterior in place "None piquant enough to sate your expectations, I'm afraid. A majority of the people I talked to were far more interested in the store's PokeStop than the store itself.."

You challenge the odds of physics by raising your brow even higher, leaning so close that your nose just barely brushes against hers. "And what they did those peeps have to say, hmmmmmmmmm?"

She of course, one-ups you by closing the distance, redpilling you while simultaneously nuzzling you, all with a straight face. "No one has reported any sightings of witchcraft or sorcery, but every one of them has been stripped of their laughbox, or knows someone who has. It's just as the reports say—just as we've seen, all this gives us is more confirmation. The undead are expanding their horizons, and there's no stopping them unless we can figure out the source."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

".. Your brow cannot go any higher, you know."

"No, no! I'm thinking for real now. It's just.. don't you think there's a lot of overlap here?"

"Overlap? What do you mean?"

"You said most of the people were there for the PokeStop, and that they had already been attacked.. Maybe it's just that they're both trendy topics lately.. but it feels like a lot of the people getting stripped are also Go players."

"That.. actually sounds believable, oh my. So you have been paying attention."

"Hey, watch it! I'm still wearing the pants here."

"I understand, but try not to get too cocky either. You are correct in that they're both currently well-within the mainstream. This overlap could be entirely coincidental, and I wouldn't say a single store is a good sample size for the biggest city in the region."

At that moment, the emporium door opens, and Looker is promptly thrown out into the street.

"W-Wait! I can explain! Nononon—AGH!"

Gavrel pokes his head out, none too happy. "And take your TOP QUALITY trenchcoat man with you! He is older than my great-grandfather and scaring all my TOP QUALITY customers with his snappy dialogue!"
>>
File: 143283519731.jpg (230KB, 1024x1015px) Image search: [Google]
143283519731.jpg
230KB, 1024x1015px
>>428193
"Ungh..."

"Mr. Looker, are you alright? That was quite the throw."

You and Serena help the private eye to his feet, to which he briefly staggers before regaining his footing. "Guhh... For all it's sore-eyed women, this region's populace can be quite abrasive.. I'm not that old.."

"Hmph!" Diancie huffs, arms crossed and patience tested. "Are you three lackeys done prattling on yet? I don't think I can take another minute of you discussing misdemeanors and bitter commoners! I've an entire metropolis to judge and little time to do so, so I hope you have only the most enthralling locales lined up!"

>Where do you take Diancie to next? (Anywhere as long as it's in Lumiose is applicable!)
>>
>>428263
Spoopy office with spoopy spoop girl.
Maybe Princess Koh-i-Noor likes 3spoopy5me stories
>>
>>428263
The Galette Stand for a delicious snack.
>>
>>428263
The top of prism tower, how could she ever talk shit about that view?
>>
>>428386
>How japs view the Urop: The Game
> how could she ever talk shit about that view?
Damn easy, pal.
>>
>>428263
The boutique! If only because I loved anime Serena dressing up with Diance, and I think it would be interesting to do so with these two as well.
>>
>>428397
>How japs view the Urop: The Game
Wut?

>Damn easy, pal.
double wut?
>>
>>428549
That Miare City is as good representative of beauty of Lutetia as Graham is representative of 'Stralian shiptosting maestros
>>
>>428566
Am I having a stroke? What are you saying m8

I suggested prism tower because it has a nice view
>>
>>428847
I am saying that what is shown in games is absurdly bland representation of Paris.
>>
>>428263
Pokemon center
>>
>>428854
But this Lumiose isn't the games' >>412683
>>
>>430271
>literally no signs of old town
It's shite.
>>
File: 1421895101097.png (1MB, 1200x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1421895101097.png
1MB, 1200x1158px
>>428263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nvbnm_q-wY
"I'VE GOT IT!"

". . . Got what? You stood in place for nineteen hours straight and then said 'I GOT IT!'."

"Oh? Were you guys not thinking with me? Sorry about that. Yeah no, uh, just follow me."
>>
I forget, was Aliana orange Flare scientist ever a part of our harem?
>>
>>431317
I think we turned it down or something. That made me wonder though, what would've happened if we chose a different grill? Would serena just have gone on her own & we'd be doing this stuff with the other grill instead?
>>
>>431029
>not even saying the tie was randomized
Are we going to all those places by taking a Gogoat?
>>
>>431614
>Are we going to all those places by taking a Gogoat?
No
A Calemgoat
>>
File: 3905926815.png (182KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
3905926815.png
182KB, 337x450px
>>431029
[>>428432]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtpoJRhoO_Q
"QUICK QUESTION! THINK FAST! Why is the Kalos region purportedly the only region in the world where men and women of all ages, races, genders, sexualities, species, religions and what have you actively and consciously change their clothes?"

"Because justice has no time for the laundromat?"

"Is this another one of your poorly-worded rhetorical questions?"

"WRONG and WRONGbutIdon'twanttoadmitit, IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE THE ONLY REGION WITH A SHRED OF FASHION SENSE! BAM!"

["SELLING LESS AND LESS MENS WEAR WITH EACH PASSING DAY, BOUTIQUE COUTURE"]

"Jora jora jora~ A fashion boutique?" Diancie echoes as she floats ahead of the group. "Now we're on the page. Jora jora jora~ You never told me your commoner region was so well-versed in the art of style."

A) "It was a surprise milady, the only way to experience Kalos culture is to see it up close and personal!"
B) "I never knew either, it took me months of style point grinding just to get in here!"
C) "Yeah, I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything, but I've been around the dress block a few times."
D) "I figured you'd want to try on something better than that raggedy gown you have on now, am I right?"
>>
>>431936
A
>>
>>431936
B
>>
>>431936
C.
Time for a resurgence?
>>
>>431936
A
>>
Is it just me or does Calem tend to do effeminate shit on purpose?
>>
>>433300
What do you expect, he's french.
>>
>>433306
He's probably fucking Beligian, considering he moved to Kalos from out of the region, but still spoke French.
>>
>>433300
He was a bottom for Serena when they swapped bodies. Caley is best girl.
>>
>>433324
Belgian, I mean.
Can you confirm this, Nate?
>>
File: 149749095303.png (312KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
149749095303.png
312KB, 768x1024px
>>431936
"I would have told you sooner, milady, but I had to keep it a surprise. Word and spoiler alone can't describe it—the only way to experience Kalosian culture is to see it up close and personal!"

"Jora jora jora~ That's quite the level of awareness, oaf. It would seem you have the surface trimmings of a full-fledged lackey, but the inner wit of a savvy nobleman, color me astonished. Jora jora jora~"

While the diamond princess is distracted by all the exorbitant apparel and accessories, Serena takes the glaring opportunity to lean into your ear and whisper forth a firm reality check. "Butterfingers, You should know that I admire and respect your unwavering patience with this rock. That said, I trust you don't actually intend to purchase anything that catches her fancy, hmm? Might I remind you that she wholly wiped the contents of your pockets no more than one stop ago? Might I remind you why we are even escorting her at all in the first place? How do you aim to repay our dues if you continue adding onto them and squandering what little we have on whatever her fickle little eyes desire?"

A) "By doing my job obviously. You're new to the bodyguard biz, I don't expect you to get it the first time. It'll all be cleared once the ₱ rolls in!"
B) "That Russian jerk was just a misstep, we weren't bros like that. I'm sure all the other shopkeepers in town will be more than happy to do the champ a solid!"
C) "On the contrary, yeah, I kinda do intend to buy her whatever she wants. We're supposed to keep her pleased, remember? Her needs come before mine."
D) "Do I hear a little envy in your tone, miss?"
>>
>>433579
>C) "On the contrary, yeah, I kinda do intend to buy her whatever she wants. We're supposed to keep her pleased, remember? Her needs come before mine."
>>
>>433579
C.
>>
>>433579
D for interpersonal romance drama
>>
>>433579
D
>>
File: 1443283728472.jpg (254KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1443283728472.jpg
254KB, 600x848px
>>433579
The tie was randomized.
"Huh? Do I hear envy in your tone, Miss Leading?"

It's a straightforward, if coy response, one that ends up having much more of an effect than you thought. "Wh-What?" she breathes, face slightly flushing. Her arms fly to her chest to cross them and her eyes defensively dart elsewhere.

".. What reason do I have to be envious of a floating rock?" she mumbles.

A) "She does kind of act like you."
B) "If you wanted a new dress, all you had to do was ask."
C) "Scared I'm gong to pack up, leave with her, and serve her forever?"
D) "Well, I have been serving her left and right lately. That remind you of anything?"
>>
>>433894
D
we're on the highway to Damnation
>>
>>433894
D
>>
>nate knew yungoos would evolve into Gumshoos, so he put him in the story preemptively

HOW DOES HE DO IT
>>
Hmm how do you guys feel about all these changes? They went full meme to me but I'm willing to deal with them. Still kinda skeptical on Gym and E4 removal tho
>>
>>433913
It is first time they drop staple of series to the fucking bottom.

Screw you GF, you glorious basterds, I am making that preorder.

I wonder how it will play out.
>>
>>433912
:^)))

This trailer really fucking invigorated me, and I was already feeling hype LET'S DO THIS AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Dancer bird is called Odoridori オドリドリ
Serena's character song in anime is called Doridori ドリドリ

I suppose end of this CYOA might not be the last time we'll meet Calem and Serena...
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 411x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 411x435px
>mfw alola-forms
>mfw island challenges instead of gyms
>mfw BIG KAHUNA
>mfw mallow is qtest
>mfw z-moves
>>
>>433943
2/4 hype, 1/4 meh, 1/4 AYY?
This is what this image tries to convey?
>>
File: 4001871649.jpg (82KB, 466x800px) Image search: [Google]
4001871649.jpg
82KB, 466x800px
>>433894
"Well, I have been blindly serving her left and right lately. That remind you of anything, of anyone?"

Small hints of a petulant pout begin to tug at her lips. "If you're attempting to draw some sort-of astute parallel, don't. I'm already well-aware of the resemblance—the very scant, exaggerated, meaningless resemblance."

A) "If you aren't bothered by her, you sure don't act like it."
B) "I promise I'll go back to daily wife worship after we finish this job. Promise!"
C) "You're right, there is no reason to feel threatened, it's all meaningless.. so you can stop acting silly now."
D) "Just think of this as a deito! That'll make you feel better, huh?"
>>
>>433953
D
>>
>>433953
B
>>
File: image.png (86KB, 216x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86KB, 216x235px
>Mallow was in the leaked starter pic
>Mermaidlio, Wrastlincat, and Robinhoot are confirmed real
As a grassfag, at least Robinhoot is cool and the new anime companion will be a grass type user. Shame for Firefags and Waterfags though.

>>433953
B
>>
>>433953
D
>>
File: 499970910.jpg (556KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
499970910.jpg
556KB, 600x800px
>>433953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO-HaHvqFX4
The tie was randomized.
"Oh come on, don't be like that. Just think of this as a deito! That'll make you feel better, huh?"

She rolls her eyes, sardonic and all with an airy sigh. "Ah yes—a romantic outing with a penniless boy with more wheels than a big rig—I've never felt more hopelessly in love."

Utterly blind to her cynicism, you grab hold of her hands and gaze deep into her cold, piercing eyes with a melting, lovesick smile and a propped leg. "Neither have I! It's like a dream come true!~"

"LACKEYS!" the diamond princess suddenly calls, snapping you out of your lovey-dovey daze. "Jora jora jora~ Enough side-chatter! You do more at a boutique than just gander at their displays. In order to get a true[/b, unbiased] feeling for this region's culture—I must immerse myself in its customs! Come now, I can see dressing rooms in the back! Know your roles and tote along any garment that catches my eye!"

A) Montage! Montage! Montage!
B) Only NERDS do montages.
>>
>>434110
A

>implying you need to be loaded in dosh to have nice time
I bet she's never been on trail
>>
>>434110
A
>>
>>434110
B.
>>
File: 105754.jpg (636KB, 545x738px) Image search: [Google]
105754.jpg
636KB, 545x738px
>>434110
"How ironic that the best way to keep her pleased is to allow her to displease others.."

"No time for arguing, our queen has spoken! Whatever whims she may have, we shall make it so! And do you know what that means..?"

"More senior harassment from resident millennials?"

"You seeking more thinly-veiled excuses to dress in women's clothing?"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!"

>Is Serena right?
A) Yes.
B) ... Yes.
>>
>>434220
A, she knows it, you know it, let's stop playing games
>>
>>434220
B.
because shy spoilers
>>
>>434220
B
>>
File: 107331372747.png (1MB, 1280x1525px) Image search: [Google]
107331372747.png
1MB, 1280x1525px
>>434220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvpyLWf5X8Y

"BAM! THERE IT IS! I call this style: 'Just Throw on Whatever Because Limited Customization Options and Hope It Fits!' It even comes with contacts!"

"You should consider contacting a tailor. How gaudy."
>>
File: 3074923.png (230KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
3074923.png
230KB, 450x600px
>>434261
"Well then, how about this?! The hair cut is fresh and the fedora elicits an aura of maturity that's rarely seen in those that associate themselves with Pokemon!"

"It also elicits pheromones that tell all sensible women to stay away."
>>
File: 460223456.png (128KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
460223456.png
128KB, 400x570px
>>434269
"Hmm, I don't see why I should be the only one around here having fun. Come oooooon, lighten up, try something on! Don't be such a grump!"

"... You truly aren't going to give in until I play your little games, are you?"

>Wrangle her into the montage?
A) Ranch it up, mulatto!
B) B as in Back to A there is no other answer.
>>
>>434291
A.
haircut when? Calem could get double buns like Rosa. I don't think Diancie has hair though.
>>
>>434291
B
>>
>>434291
A, she hasn't changed her style since that time she went white and blue back at the palace
>>
>>433953

D
>>
File: 1479535108555.jpg (44KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1479535108555.jpg
44KB, 500x706px
>>434291
"There, was that so hard? You look beautiful! I'm almost kind of jealous!"
>>
File: 516923050.jpg (888KB, 1252x1200px) Image search: [Google]
516923050.jpg
888KB, 1252x1200px
>>434455
"Somehow I feel as if you'd say that regardless of what I'm actually wearing."

"What? Me, biased? That's total heresy!"
>>
File: 492919632.jpg (562KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
492919632.jpg
562KB, 1000x1200px
>>434483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMm1RLF32ig
"What about these? Do either of them hit your sweetspot?"

A) I prefer left!
B) I prefer right!
C) I like them equally!
D) CUUUUUUUTE!!
>>
>>434501
B, no one likes short hair
>>
>>434501
D
>>
>>434501
B.
>>
>>434501
B, for the slightly transparent skirt
>>
File: 41267110.png (685KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
41267110.png
685KB, 840x1120px
>>434501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5glkFSCuMI
"Right, right, RIGHT!! Aaaaahhh! You look so amazing!"

"Fufu.~ Good to know, that will be the one I don't wear then. The last thing I want is for you to be distracted while on the job."

"Aww, what?!"
>>
File: 1387592395268.jpg (209KB, 539x626px) Image search: [Google]
1387592395268.jpg
209KB, 539x626px
>>434528
"Oh my, this sign says they have specials for Pokemon, I wonder.."

A) You wonder right. No one escapes the boutique without style.
B) You wonder wrong!
>>
>>434540
A.
>>
File: 39373529.png (310KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
39373529.png
310KB, 480x640px
>>434540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVNDyQlJJXc
"Booooouafffff........oooooouuuaaafff......."

>Apply which trim to zombie poodle? (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Furfrou#Biology)
>>
>>434566
Pharoah.
>>
>>434566
Dandy.
>>
>>434566
Zombie? Just how much context am I missing lol.
Personally I like the Star trim, but since it's a zombie I'm gonna go Pharoah if only for the motif. Plus we better take a picture of everyone at the Prism Tower.
>>
>>434975
>Just how much context am I missing lol.
Too much.
Seriously, you're missing out shitload of fun and memes, just read it
>>
>>434566
Dandy
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1731266[1].jpg (514KB, 790x519px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1731266[1].jpg
514KB, 790x519px
>>434566
[>>434690]
[>>435501]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2cs1jubUdo
"Woah! They even give Furfrou trims here?! This place really does have everything!"

"A surprising, but very much welcomed luxury. I had been meaning to trim Furfrou for quite a while, and I actually did manage to do so on one occasion*, but our stylist...ech... .he was rather.... rude. Rude. And Russian. I wanted nothing more to do with his services after that, and within days Furfrou's trim wore o—wait a minute.. that stylist was the Stone Emporium manager!"

"Oh yeah, he and his whole family are like, the Squeaky Voiced Teens of the region. Or at least that's how I always saw it."

"Boooooouuuuaaaaff.... Oooooouafff...."

"Fufu, enjoying your new trim are we? Isn't the feeling of not feeling like decaying flesh absolutely gratifying?"

"Ooooouaaaaaff......."

"Hmm... Wonder if they've got anything for my mons.."

>Come on, you knew this was going to happen sooner or later, don't you just want to ranch 'em up?
A) Ranch 'em up mulatto! A classy trainer needs a classy team!
B) Ixnay on that idea hombre, your mons inherently have zero class and cannot be salvaged.

* — Part 26, Pharaoh was chosen then
>>
>>435595
A, fuck our debts
>>
>>435595
A, classless mons need love too
>>
>>435595
A, maybe if we spend enough money it'll loop around into some sort of cash vortex and we'll be in the green again.
>>
>>435595
A, maybe the Milagro Man will bless us.
>>
File: pO7Rx1v68t0mo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
pO7Rx1v68t0mo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x300px
>>435595
"CHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!"

>RANCH STATUS: RANCH'D UP

A) WE CAN GET RANCHIER
B) THAT'S TOO MUCH RANCH!
>>
>>435656
A
>>
>>435656
A
>>
File: 403807445.jpg (178KB, 480x569px) Image search: [Google]
403807445.jpg
178KB, 480x569px
>>435656
"You know what? I've got a good streak going! Why stop at just one? Screw our debt! A trainer's class should reflect on their Pokemon! I'll ranch up my entire team if I have to!"
>>
File: 396628235.png (260KB, 480x694px) Image search: [Google]
396628235.png
260KB, 480x694px
>>435776
"Into one ear and out the other.. It's almost frightening how little room for error there is with him.."

"Boooooauff..."
>>
File: d77qemq.png (270KB, 1600x1010px) Image search: [Google]
d77qemq.png
270KB, 1600x1010px
>>435784

"Ninjas are cool, hamsters are cute, who wouldn't want to combine the two? Now strike a pose!"

"De ne ne ne!~"
>>
File: 14951930835013.png (794KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14951930835013.png
794KB, 1280x720px
>>435815
"Chesnaught! Hold still! I have just the pirate outfit for you and—!"

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGHHHHT!!"

"Oh.. You seriously don't want to get ranched up?.. Weak. "
>>
File: d8a42ke.png (451KB, 900x760px) Image search: [Google]
d8a42ke.png
451KB, 900x760px
>>435845
"I guess I'll let Odie slide, else we'll be here all night. Trevenant, you can take his place!"

"Trevaan!"

"You're a tree, so I thought it'd be pretty nifty if I took advantage of that. LOOK AT HOW FUCKING FESTIVE YOU ARE!"
>>
File: 1386530315397.jpg (265KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1386530315397.jpg
265KB, 768x1024px
>>435867
"Dragalge, you are now a Kalosian maid! Marvel at your sheer beauty as it contrasts directly with the dark brooding rings under your eyes!"

"Dragaaaaal!"

"Noivern, you are now Fruit Batman, which is basically Batman except a fruit bat and not a bat and I won't get sued for namedropping him!"

"Noi noi noiv!"

"Greninja, you can be literally me, which means you'll need this jarringly obnoxious wig and this zoot suit."

"Jaaaa!"

"Llamagod almighty... sniff... You guys all look so beautiful! Not only am I proud of myself for picking these out, I'm proud of you all for wearing them so... so perfectly! Damn, I never knew how much of a fashionista I was! This has been a productive learning experience for all of us! I mean, a part of me forgets why I even came here in the first place, but I'm glad I did, and another part of me never wants to leave! This feeling.. it's just.. it's so powerful.. it makes me want to... want to.."
>>
File: 149749095302.png (164KB, 600x807px) Image search: [Google]
149749095302.png
164KB, 600x807px
>>435917
"GET ALL KINDS OF FREAKY!"

"oh good lord no"
>>
File: 40013422.jpg (107KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
40013422.jpg
107KB, 600x715px
>>435930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95a6lAjFVvQ
A) "What's wrong? Scared that a guy can 'wear it better'?"
B) "It's 2016 AKA the current year. Calm down."
C) "With hair as long as mine it's not like anybody can tell the difference."
D) "Don't fear friendly competition sister, only the scorn and embarrassment that comes after I outstyle you."
>>
>>435981
D.
Needs a hair stylist.
>>
>>435981
A

Is calem a homosessual?
>>
>>436034
I think he just wants to be the girl.
>>
>>435981
A
>>
>>435981
C
>>436034
No, he's just enlightened.
>>
>>435996
I'll Change mine to C if you don't mind.
>>
>>436034
He's a ham.
Anyway, this new gen is complete shit.
So, are Serena's Pokemon coming out?
Will we ever have a chapter completely about Calem's and Serena's Pokemon?
>>
>>435981
C

fucboi shenanigans
>>
>>436662
>Anyway, this new gen is complete shit.
Nah, at least they try to be innovative.

Tho designs could certainly be better if GF sticked to original idea.

>>435981
C
>>
File: 4149940912.jpg (78KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4149940912.jpg
78KB, 400x400px
>>436662
I've been mulling over a possible chapter that delves into their respective deepest lore origins pre-capture.
>>435981
"With hair as long as mine it's not like anybody can tell the difference. Ehehe~"
>>
File: 413196422.jpg (137KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
413196422.jpg
137KB, 518x800px
>>436862
"You're enjoying this, aren't you? You big ham."
>>
File: 1312102918843.jpg (198KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
1312102918843.jpg
198KB, 600x627px
>>436866
"Very much so, yes, thank you for asking. I feel like I never get to dress up or do fun stuff anymore—hell I didn't even know I was good at it until a few moments ago. It's always work, work, work and menial tasks, and there's going to be even more of that stuff now that I've become the Champion. So yes, excuse me if I want to savor the final moments of my wistful youth."
>>
File: 1534636.png (371KB, 519x920px) Image search: [Google]
1534636.png
371KB, 519x920px
>>436870
"Hmm? I never said you couldn't enjoy it. I'm in no position to judge. If it makes you happy, more power to you. My sole concern is that you be a little more low-key about it."
>>
File: 412098453.png (445KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
412098453.png
445KB, 600x791px
>>437346
"Er.. Why do you say that?"
>>
File: 423349172.png (119KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
423349172.png
119KB, 600x420px
>>437356
"Take one look behind you."
>>
>>437368
"Oaf! There you are! Why did you run off? Is your hearing impaired, or do you just have issues with short-term jargon and simple orders? When I said 'help', I meant 'help me', not 'help yourself'! Now, help me pick out which of these bows to wear beca—O-Oh!"
>>
File: 479406771.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
479406771.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>437388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMm1RLF32ig

A) "Uhh.. I can explain."
B) "... It's exactly what it looks like."
C) "Don't act like I haven't earned this!"
>>
>>437400
A
>>
>>437400
B
>>
>>437388
B.
>>
>>437400
C
>>
>>437400
>>437593
>>
>>437400
B
>>
>>437400
B, no shame
>>
File: 479406773.jpg (38KB, 416x480px) Image search: [Google]
479406773.jpg
38KB, 416x480px
>>437400
"Ah... Lackey..."

"It's, uh... It's exactly what it looks like, milady."

That's probably the most viable, earnest thing you can say right about now.

". . . I cannot lie, oaf. I shamelessly judge commoners for many, many things, their idiocy, their mannerisms—or lack thereof, but.. this is.." the diamond princess stops, her thoughts trailing elsewhere. "Well.. I think I shall leave it at 'it explains a lot'."

A) "You uh.. You wanted something about a bow?"
B) "So, er.. am I pretty?"
C) "..How 'bout I just go change and we forget this ever happened?
D) "If it's worth anything right now, I think you look beautiful, milady."
>>
>>438572
D
>>
>>438572
B
>>
>>438572
C, let's get this slightly uncomfortable show on the road
>>
>>438572
B
>>
>>438572
B
>>
>>438572
B
>>
>>438572
b.
>>
>>438740
What if unlocking the secret bonus quest requires Caley?
>>
File: 148899535660.jpg (81KB, 691x641px) Image search: [Google]
148899535660.jpg
81KB, 691x641px
>>438572
"So, er.. am I pretty, milady?"

"Hm.. Honestly.. Yes... in a cosmic sort-of way. There's just.. something about your flair that allows the whole ensemble to come together despite all of the sheer negatives holding it back. You may be the only individual I know capable of pulling that outfit off.."

"Jora jora jora!~ You wear it better than the commoner women it is intended for! Jora jora jora!~"
>>
>>438768
>>438740
The secret bonus route is the Caley route.
>>
File: 494086630.jpg (2MB, 1408x1488px) Image search: [Google]
494086630.jpg
2MB, 1408x1488px
>>438787
At first, all seems well and good, an awkward situation is quelled by a mutual revelation and everyone's feeling dandy in their spicy hot threads—and then the princess' eyes dart over to Serena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJ1B_2b17s
Out of the blue, she crosses her arms and sends a haughty, instigating jibe her way. "Such a pity that I am unable to vaunt this level of praise for all of my lackeys, though. Jora jora jora~"

"Excuse me?" Serena asks, immediately biting the bait with no hesitation.

"I mean, I cannot deny that it is an improvement." the princess continues, arms outstretched. "But then again, nothing short of literal garbage would have been better for you, given you had nowhere to go but up Jora jora jora~! Keep this act up, and you may just become halfway presentable! Jora jora JORA~"

A) "Uh, milady, is this really the time and place to be picking fights? Let's all get alooong!"
B) "With all due respect milady, you are a sentient rock. Your input is of little concern to me."
>>
>>439245
B, it's time
>>
>>439245
A
>>
>>439245
>A) "Uh, milady, is this really the time and place to be picking fights? Let's all get alooong!"
>>
>>439245
A.
>>
>>439245
B, someone needs to ge5 knocked down a peg
>>
>>439245
B
>>
>>439245
B
>>
>>439245
B
>>
>>439245
B
>>
>>439245
B
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 485x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 485x501px
>>439245
B
>>
>>439245
B
>>
File: 1469673507239.jpg (125KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1469673507239.jpg
125KB, 850x1360px
>>439245
Never before have you witnessed such glaring red flags being hoisted. Sensing trouble on the horizon, you rush in-between the two to attempt to mitigate the situation before it gets worse.

"A-Ah! Milady, milady! Wh-Why don't I go and help you out with your bows now and—"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJ1B_2b17s
"With all due respect ''milady'', you are a sentient rock. Your input is of little concern to me."

"GYAAH!" you cringe and wring your body out, as if stabbed in the gut by a fatal blow.

"Jora jora jora~ My my, you certainly don't sugarcoat things. Not that it's any surprise, anyone forced to wear those rags is bound to be blunt and bitter~ Jora jora jora~!"

"Milady! C-Can't we at least take this outside? Or preferably, not at all?"

Serena nods in agreement, but her words betray her and she fires back at the diamond diplomat with unbridled sense of 'holier-than-thou' possessing her. "I concur. Isn't the whole purpose of a bodyguard to protect you from conflict? I gain nothing from stirring it, so leave me with my 'rags', I refuse to stoop to your level."
>>
File: 435821503.png (535KB, 566x566px) Image search: [Google]
435821503.png
535KB, 566x566px
>>440360
". . . . Perhaps you're right."

"Hm?"

"Really?!"

"Yes, forgive me for that momentary lapse of judgment. There is nothing to be gained from fruitless squabbling, I realize that in hindsight. That said, it is true that your fashion sense leaves much to be desired, lackey, that much is fact. Buuuut.. rather than hound you for it, I'd now like to offer my personal assistance."

"Jora jora jora~ You see, I enjoy a project."

>Accept the princess' makeover?
A) What could go wrong?
B) No way hombre!
>>
>>440399
A

If Diance is honest here, no need to tell her off.
If she's not, at least we'll know that she's a BB
>>
>>440399
A
>>
>>440399
A inb4 short hair Serena
>>
>>440399
A.
>>
We're going to need a new thread soon
>>
File: 405403832.png (426KB, 352x614px) Image search: [Google]
405403832.png
426KB, 352x614px
>>442104
It's coming next post.

>>440399
Serena opts to weigh what few options she has before giving the princess a concrete answer. First, she looks at Diancie, whose expression is an unreadable mix of genuine sincerity and smug shenanigans. She turns to you, and takes into consideration the overly eager look on your face, rapid nodding, and two thumbs up you're holding.

She turns to her Furfrou, who—while dashingly dandy and the pinnacle of poodle culture—is still just a mortifying mongrel on the inside. If he has any personal say in what Serena should do, she doesn't see it and he doesn't bother making it clear. Instead, he just moans lowly while staring into blank space.

"Boooooooouuaaaaaaaaffffff...."

Serena returns her gaze to the diamond princess, and with begrudging reluctance, submits to her proposition.

".. I'm going to regret this."
>>
>>442104
That's the one bad thing about this board.
>>
>>442149
How so? What makes this board different from /vp/?
>>
>>442234
This board has IDs, rolls, absolutely tons of features.
It also has a 72-hour autosage, even though it has a 750-post autosage, which just makes it a mess.
Read the sticky.
>>
>>442263
Oh, I just meant in regards to the bumping. What's with the 72 hour autosage? If anything, you would think this would be the one board that wouldn't do that.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.