[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy civ quest ep.1 - A new world awaits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 648
Thread images: 29

File: Racepick.jpg (1MB, 2480x3656px) Image search: [Google]
Racepick.jpg
1MB, 2480x3656px
After accomplishing my dream of OPing a non-fantasy civ from stone age to space colonization, I now set my sights on a world of fantasy that I've been meticulously designing(read: messing around with a pencil and a stack of A4 papers).
A civ game unlike any other awaits those who are ready to step forward. One where players control factions within the shared civ, expand their power and wealth, work together with other factions or against them. Rather than a collective that steers the wheel, you will be rivals and allies who must row, row and row - together or in separate directions.

The time has come at last. A couple of choices must be made, one at a time.
To begin with, pick one starting race.
After that you'll pick a sub race/starting location, depending on the race you've chosen.
The third choice will be of selecting a starting era.

First to three or something like that wins. Let's roll and have a good time.
>>
>>344167
I like being a sciency race, so let's be humans.

Hope we get halflings for subrace, cause that sheriff looks boss.

Mind linking the civ quest? I'd like to see one that actually finished.
>>
>>344167
Humans
>>
>>344167
Feeling Ogroids feeling like running a war band.
>>
>>344167
I'll choose humans.
also bulgar can we have giants within some factions?
it'll be fun to see how humans and giants could work together.
Maybe they can be a sub-race of humans.
>>
>>344167
I vote for humans
>>
>>344172
Here's a 4plebs
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tg/subject/Tundra%20civ/
I started this civ quest(the only one I've ever done) on the 4th of January, so it's been half a year, 77 threads, lots of hours in paint, wikipedia, google images, thousands of dice rolls, hundreds of images, endless and priceless memories.

It was a standart civ, started out on /pol/ then moved to /tg/ for almost all the threads. Decisions by vote and dice rolls, maps by paint(started learning how to use photoshop just recently) and lots of flavour images(got a folder with 800 of them that I've used).
I never got around to asking my drawfag friend to make some OC for those threads, so maybe I'll get him for this one.
>>
>>344184
Ah, that's what I thought you were talking about.
>>
>>344176
seconding this
>>
>>344167
humans
>>
Humans it is.
Humans are a younger race in terms of civilization. The hearts of man yearn for adventure, conquest and wealth.
Now we decide a starting location - humans adapt to their environment over generations and so those native to one biome would have a natural starting affinity for it.
Select a starting biome, which will determine the breed of humans you START with. As time goes by, anything may change.

A.The cold northern tundra
B.The foothills of the sunrise coast
C.The forests of the sunset coast
D.The varied terrains of the mainland's interior
E.The harsh desert with its oases
F.The humid southern jungles
>>
>>344201
>C.The forests of the sunset coast
i'd choose the tundra but we already did once.
>>
>>344201
>F.The humid southern jungles
Cool research items to find here. Over growth will make it easy for us to defend with hit and run tactics.
>>
>>344201
F.Humid Jungles.
It gives us a natural barrier against invasion and a natural immunity to common/uncommon tropical disease
>>
>>344208
jungle are inhospitable for eveyone not only invader, it's too humid we'll get too many diseases and we'll struggle to get crops to cultivate
>>
>>344201
or
>D.The varied terrains of the mainland's interior
>>
>>344201
>E.The harsh desert with its oases
dangerous environment with constant struggle for survival
>>
>>344201
>D.The varied terrains of the mainland's interior
>>344201
>>
>F.The humid southern jungles
>>
>>344212
>humans adapt to their environment over generations and so those native to one biome would have a natural starting affinity for it.
We will have an edge with this. We could also trade with our available herbs giving us great wealth. That should cover food if we are in need.
>>
>>344201
>B.The foothills of the sunrise coast
>>
Discuss it for a bit, throw some ideas around, I'll be back in a bit, gonna get something to eat.
>>
>>344222
welp thank for thinking about me, i guess timber and herbs will be most of what i can trade i guess.
Anyhow the terrain while being an advantage against warriors due to our possibility to build traps will eventually be negative for our growth, i hope we'll find some animal to use wheels with in there otherwise our economy will be slow and unorganized.
>>
>>344232
We could try building out post where the jungle ends. Plus there's magic in this game. We could fly around on rocks to move goods around. That or making a tunnel system using earth or nature magic to speed up the work.
>>
There's no horses in jungles, I like cavalry.
>>
>>344251
We can beast tame. Running jungle cats is the same, right?
>>
I like cavalry too. As well as siege engines. So, unless we plan on cutting down the entire jungle, my vote is "not jungle".
>>
>>344201
F.The humid southern jungles
>>
>>344247
>We could fly around on rocks to move goods around
That would require all traders to be mages and humans aren't that good at magic.
We'll be mostly getting nature magic i think and it most likely will help us grow more trees.
>>344254
I doubt jungle cats will be very adaptable and cheap enough to tame and maintain to have an use early on.
I don't think they won't eat weak traders who only want a animal to haul their goods.
>>344255
Cutting down the whole forest is not possible but we could create roads at least and import some horses.
But i do agree that jungles aren't an easy choice but hey, only kids play on easy mode.
>>
>>344201
Oldfag Checking in, Civ, I'm gonna go for an hour in like 10 minutes, if I come back, and assuming others are interested, I think I can do another Civ thread, however for now I'll play with this.

>D. The Varied terrains of the Mainland's Interior.

WE MONGOLS NOW
>>
>>344201
C
>>
>>344262
feens got btfo last civ early on, I don't think we can make them work knowing that each time our cavalry will run into a wall or a defended city we'll be essentially forced to retreat.
>>
>>344201
I'm here and ready to go
>>
I'm back.
Seems it's a tossup between C and F
the fairest way to decide is with a dice roll
Somebody give me a 1d2
1 for C, 2 for F
>>
File: 1463419665106.png (3MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1463419665106.png
3MB, 1200x848px
>>344259
Maybe we can shape the trees we grow into a road system then.

>>344259
Then we will only have strong traders that no one will mess with! Yet I can still see your point. Hm, maybe we will get lucky and can breed giant beetles. (Not sure on the QM's style to think of much more.)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>344276
i would have like inky to roll this
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>344276
Roll coming right up
>>
>>344280
Nice job Obelix
>>
>>344282
i just tossed the dice.
>>
>>344284
I know but you landed it on C that was the one I was hoping for.
But I must also thanked the dice gods
>>
All right, C it is.
Now for another choice - our starting era
Earlier eras will mean more unexplored lands, which also means more lands for colonization. Later eras will mean we'll start with some country set up already, etc.

A.Ancient era - early copper-age farmers with basic animal husbandry. No starting factions, our civilization is still developing - players will either make joint decisions(classic civ style) or be leaders of clans(extended bloodlines) within the tribe
B.Classical era - we now know of the gods and magic, bronze is common, writing is rare, cities have begun to spring up
C.Early medieval - iron is common, small nations dot the world, a time of struggles and wars
D.High medieval - a well-developed feudal society, steel and blood in plenty
>>
>>344299
>A.Ancient era - early copper-age farmers with basic animal husbandry. No starting factions, our civilization is still developing - players will either make joint decisions(classic civ style) or be leaders of clans(extended bloodlines) within the tribe
ancient era for maximum duration and preparations.
>>
>>344303
>>344299
>Ancient Era
maximum duration maximum memes
>>
>>344299
>A.Ancient era - early copper-age farmers with basic animal husbandry. No starting factions, our civilization is still developing - players will either make joint decisions(classic civ style) or be leaders of clans(extended bloodlines) within the tribe
I like the ancient era, also more time to do stuffs
>>
>>344303
also testing a trip i might need one.
>>
File: 1434475682556.gif (904KB, 340x257px) Image search: [Google]
1434475682556.gif
904KB, 340x257px
>>344299
The spirit of the Great White North has been reborn.
>>
>>344299
Ancient Era.
>>
>>344299
>A. Ancient era
>>
All right, gameplay choice now.
Eventually we will move on to faction-based gameplay, but how do you want to start?
A.Classic civ style - every turn we vote on how to direct the civilization together
B.Start faction-mode - all players must assume the role of the leader of a clan. Every clan makes its own moves, like a game of risk, but you all exist within the same tribe. A clan can rise to lead the tribe or you can have democracy - many paths await you. Eventually clans will evolve into other kinds of factions. You can abandon your faction if you want and start anew whenever you want, though that will mean starting from the bottom.
C.Mixed mode - whoever wants to lead a clan can do it(put a trip on), those who don't control the rest of our tribe

>>344314
Hey Councilor, that you?
>>
>>344299
>A.Ancient era
>>
>>344327
Faction mode
>>
>>344327
>C.Mixed mode - whoever wants to lead a clan can do it(put a trip on), those who don't control the rest of our tribe
I'm not sure everyone want to have to get a trip to lead a faction or be part of one so i'll go with mixed so that new players can get right in.
>>
>>344327
When will this usually run?
>>
>>344334
here have his twitter he'll always announce it.
https://twitter.com/conannister
>>
>>344327
I like mixed for later. Yet for now A.
>>
>>344334
I make announcements on the twitter
https://twitter.com/conannister
These days I'm pretty free, so most evenings for several hours. Starting usually around 1pm EST/5pm GMT and continuing until at least 5 hours usually.
>>
>>344327
A Classic
>>
>>344327
>C.Mixed mode - whoever wants to lead a clan can do it(put a trip on), those who don't control the rest of our tribe
>>
>>344327
>C.Mixed mode
>>
>>344327
A.Classic civ style - every turn we vote on how to direct the civilization together
>>
>>344330
I'm switching to mixed
>>
>>344327
>a. classic
>>
>>344327
>A.Classic civ
>>
>>344327

I've seen what the other two lead to and it is a hard to cultivate, maintain and generally inadvisable thing assuming you want a functional game and not "Polish noble republic; the simulator".
>>
>>344381
>"Polish noble republic; the simulator"
that kindda was the idea.
We know we can do well if we all follow common interest but it would much more interesting if we all followed our own goals while trying to protect our civilisation.
>>
>>344327
>A.Classic civ style - every turn we vote on how to direct the civilization together
>>
>>344381
Seeing some posts I'm not sure if everyone noticed, that we will move onto faction later no matter the choice now.
>>
>>344392
that kindda was the point of making a new civ game, to experiment a new system.
But this choice is still important and we don't know when factions will arise.
>>
>>344392
But when we move onto factions is the question.
I would like to do stuff during the ancient era since it allow me to see the impacts of it.
>>
>>344327
Classic civ style
>>
File: destroyer_of_traitors.jpg (78KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
destroyer_of_traitors.jpg
78KB, 800x444px
>>344327
Indeed it is
>>
File: New Map.png (40KB, 928x868px) Image search: [Google]
New Map.png
40KB, 928x868px
We'll go with classic civ for now.
Your people have lived in this region for generations. You were once separate clans of hunter-gatherers, who lived off nature's gifts. The first chieftain, Rog, was a man blessed by the spirits - all the shamans could see that. He fought man and beast and united the clans. In communion with the elements, he showed our people how to grow crops and craft tools of copper ore. One day, however, he was gone. For months storms raged, the earth shook and the skies grew dark. Eventually the weather cleared, but the tribe found that the shamans had lost their powers. We moved away from the contested lands where human tribes fought each other and the beastly ogres and cruel goblins. We travelled towards the sunet, reaching the place where the large river met the great sea. Here we've brought our sheep herds, built our new village and sown our crops.
A year has passed and now winter is giving way to spring. A new dawn for our people, the tribe of Rog.
>Population:1500
>Food production:6/10
>Food stockpiles:5/10
>Resources:4/10
>Morale:6/10

A.Food production & growth
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
F.Exploration & colonization
G.Research & development
H.Other
We can have a mixed system later actually, factions could be optional. For now it's basics.
>>
>>344425
>G.Research & development
we must start fishing, it'll increase the people's morale and supply us with more food, also we'll get some boats.
>>
>>344425
G.Research & development
Any idea when the factions will come into play?
>>
>>344425
G.Research & development

Seems logical, I'll back it.
>>
>>344425
Let's some fishing, since we're next to a river. Some boats will work to explore.
For the factions when do they come into play?
>>
>>344425
>g research
>>
>>344425
Spear fishing.
>>
Got to be research, fishing or boats
>>
File: fishing1.jpg (71KB, 473x315px) Image search: [Google]
fishing1.jpg
71KB, 473x315px
>>344436
Clans was an idea for early factions, but it seems it'll wait until we develop further, maybe reach the Classical era.
My idea for factions is to have each player control a political entity of some sorts - a noble house, a banking cartel, a merchant union, a mercenary band, a magic school.
I'm wondering if I should just have the factions as mini-civs or give them the ability to have heroes, but that may be too many stats to keep.
So, researching fishing - we've known how to spear fish from the river, but it's always been a minor source of food. We've now built our first fishing boats, rickety little waterborne bundles of wood. Combined with stone and copper fishing spears and some nets, it will allow us to go into the river or the sea even to hunt for fish.
Still, most tribesmen are wary of this new method and prefer to stick to hunting, while the women and children pick fruits and work the fields.
Incidentally, I am watching an episode of Hajime no Ippo that has a lot of fishing in it right now.

A year has passed, more children have been born to the tribe. Sticking fairly close to the village, our hunters are safe from wild beasts and the winter was gentle.
Year 3
>Population:1600
>Food production:7/10
>Food stockpiles:6/10
>Resources:4/10
>Buildings: wood and straw huts, sheep pens, wells
>Economy: basic fishing, basic agriculture, basic husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344477
>D.Military
Let's arm our men before we send them to explore next turn
>>
>>344477
>>
>>344477
>E.Government & laws
we need a proper entity to rule the clans.
also
>Hajime no Ippo
damn i remnber the bear punching episode but not the fishing episode.
>>
>>344477
B. Culture and religion

Our shamans lost magic right? We could try and fight out why through prayer
>>
>>344477
C.Construction

I want to see what options there is.

Failing that;

E.Government & laws
>>
>>344477
>E. Government & Laws
Factions
>>
>>344477
>F.Exploration & colonization
>>
>>344477
I switch my vote >>344484 to
>E.Government & laws
>>
>>344477
Civ Bulgar, I'm going to end up using your Info for my Civ too, is that alright? Also F, we need to find more resources.

Also, if you guys want, I can launch Episode 2 of my Civ too
>>
>>344486
>>344477
>E. Government & Laws
Switching my vote
>>
>>344477
>D.Military
Better hunters so we will be ready for more unknown beast.
>>
>>344506
You can launch episode 2 of you want
>>
>>344513
If you want
>>
>>344506
could be kindda hard to keep up with both but i'm too greedy to say no to a thread.
>>
Our tribe is made up of a dozen clans, each made up of a couple of bloodlines. It's been five years since the great Rog. The shamans have lost their power and the clans are restless.
How shall our tribe be ruled?
A.Elect a chieftain every 5 years from among the clanheads
B.Hold a great contest to determine which bloodline is favored by the spirits - the winning bloodline will rule the tribe. Every year at the beginning of spring such a contest can be held if someone wants to challenge the chieftain
C.A council of clanheads will rule the tribe together
D.Other idea
>>344506
Yo, saw your civ. I think I took the original format from you anyway, so whatever. I made the racepick picture myself, but haven't watermarked it or tagged myself either(then again, I did get "inspired" by other such pictures).
>>
>>344521
B. Hold a great contest
>>
>>344521
B.
>>
>>344521
>B.Hold a great contest to determine which bloodline is favored by the spirits - the winning bloodline will rule the tribe. Every year at the beginning of spring such a contest can be held if someone wants to challenge the chieftain
the most glorious option.
>>
>>344521
>B.Hold a great contest to determine which bloodline is favored by the spirits - the winning bloodline will rule the tribe. Every year at the beginning of spring such a contest can be held if someone wants to challenge the chieftain
I still want a faction to rule
>>
>>344521
>b
contest to find the best
>>
>>344521
B
>>
>>344531
Posted my /qst/ Thread.
>>
>>344521
>C.A council of clanheads will rule the tribe together
>>
>>344521
B.Hold a great contest to determine which bloodline is favored by the spirits - the winning bloodline will rule the tribe. Every year at the beginning of spring such a contest can be held if someone wants to challenge the chieftain

Only problem I can see long term is it doesn't favour certain skills which can't be done in a contest. Like administration but admittedly by the time that is a concern we will have other worries.
>>
The First Great Contest has been held. Participants had to compete to show their skills at hunting, their knowledge of crafts, wisdom of traditions and character of leadership.
Our new chieftain is Borig.
Year 4

>Population:1700
>Resources:5/10
>Morale:7/10
>Economy: basic fishing, basic agriculture, basic husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344536
sure you quoted the right post ?
>>
>>344556
D
>>
>>344556
>>
>>344521
>C.A council of clanheads will rule the tribe together
>>
>>344556
D.Military
>>
>>344556
>C.Construction
we need actual defenses, like a pallisade.
>>
>>344556
>D.Military
We need a military before sending a scout party
>>
>>344556
>D.Military
>>
A. Food production

What sort of stuff are we hunting? Anything we could domesticate and farm?
>>
>>344560
Oldfag if you want anons to join you thread you should put the link if Buglar allow it.
>>
>>344556
D.Military
>>
>>344556
D.Military
>>
>>344573
I won't link it, I'll let them find it, its on the front page anyway.
>>
>>344585
Okay, I hope the anons know how to search for stuff.
>>
>>344571
Deer, squirrels, birds, boars, rabbits - the usual stuff. We've got a couple of sheep herds.

D - Military
Our men are tough guys, life ain't easy in the fight against nature - hunters know how to use bows and daggers, fishers get plenty of practice with spears and every clan needs to send some men to chop wood now and then with our stone axes. Copper is used for some spear and arrowheads, but mostly for tools, as it can bend fairly easily.

What should we do about our military?
A.Teach everyone to use bows - more reserve hunters available and we'll have archers to defend the village
B.Have everyone train with spears - an easy to make and reliable weapon, the spear can be used for fishing, hunting and killing
C.More axes - we could certainly stand to use more wood. Chopping trees makes your arms and back strong and those axes can also kill
D.A bit of everything, have the men take turns to train with their weapons together
E.Have some men train to be fighters exclusively, knowing how to use various weapons and fight together

Pick only one. First three will boost the profession as well as providing warriors, D and E are a focus on fighting
>>
>>344611
>E.Have some men train to be fighters exclusively, knowing how to use various weapons and fight together
Organized military is the best military
>>
>>344611
>A.
Let them never get near us.
>>
>>344611
D
We need Flexibility.
>>
>>344611
>D.A bit of everything, have the men take turns to train with their weapons together
I would like a elite military that allow everyone how to use any weapon that is on hand and flexibility
>>
>>344611
E, have some guards and raiding parties.
>>
>>344611
>A.Teach everyone to use bows - more reserve hunters available and we'll have archers to defend the village
Bows are invicible before there was armor, the only weakness is if the enemy have shields which make them slow.
>>
>>344611
B
Metal arrows cant melt plate armour
>>
>>344611
>C.More axes - we could certainly stand to use more wood. Chopping trees makes your arms and back strong and those axes can also kill
>>
>>344611
E.Have some men train to be fighters exclusively, knowing how to use various weapons and fight together

Having expendable warriors is important, we can't lose every hunter but we can lose every warrior.
>>
>>344611
D
>>
>>344611
D.A bit of everything, have the men take turns to train with their weapons together
>>
here have my break down of the choices
>A.I want to hide behind my wall and kill the entire enemy army.
>B.I want to use a powerful and realiable weapon to defend but never ever get into a fight because i'd get fucked by bows without armor and shields
>C.I want to be a warmer viking
>D.i want to adapt my strategy to my enemy but will get fucked early on because jacks of all trades aren't that poweful.
>E.I want to never win in a fight against any race, since humans will never get into melee against elves unless they're full of arrows and will never over power most of the other races.
>>
>>344611
A.Teach everyone to use bows - more reserve hunters available and we'll have archers to defend the village
>>
>>344655
Obelix we could use another turn of military and go with A that turn. For now we give a basics of each weapon than teach them the bow.
>>
D it is
Throwing this in as a boon.
The 7-day week is based on the tribe's schedule, in a way - Axeday, Fishday Bowday, Lumberday, Spearday, Huntsday and Godsday. Weapons training and gathering competitions depend on the day - on axeday the lumberjacks all train with their axes, while on Lumberday they hold a competition to chop the most wood and so on.

Year 5

>Population:1750
>Military:Hunters, fishermen and lumberjacks
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344665
>>
>>344665
>D.Military
We need to go with A this turn with the bows. A. Teach everyone to use bows - more reserve hunters available and we'll have archers to defend the village
>>
>>344665
>C.Construction
We really need a wall.
>>
>>344665
D.Military
>>
>>344665
>F
we still dont know our surroundings
>>
>>344665
F, with a more advanced military we might fair better in the forest
>>
>>344665
Grow my people.
>>
>>344665
>>
F it is

A.Explore along the coasts
B.Go into the western forest
C.Go into the eastern forest
D.Go down the river
E.Settle on a part of the map(choose a location)
>>
>>344676
We know there are orcs and goblins.
Orcs are weak against bow and unlikely to attack a city protected by a pallisade so we're likely out of risk from them.
However if they ally with the goblins they might use a deadly trick.
Also there are likely elves in the forest
>>
>>344665
F
>>
>>344687
D.Go down the river
>>
>>344687
>A.Explore along the coasts
We can explore more by sea
>>
>>344687
A.
>>
>>344687
B. Western forest
>>
>>344687
>D.Go down the river
The river will make it easy to build up a new place.
>>
>>344687
A
>>
>>344687
A.
>>344688
ty
>>
>>344687
A.Explore along the coasts
>>
>>344687
>D.Go down the river
>>
File: New Map.png (63KB, 1478x1142px) Image search: [Google]
New Map.png
63KB, 1478x1142px
A
We've gone along the coasts on foot - our boats aren't suited to exploration.
The eastern forest continues for a long distance, while the western forest eventually gives way to open grasslands. The distance from the westernmost to easternmost points we've explored is 4-5 days on foot. We haven't encountered any other tribes yet, but we've heard howls from the deepwoods. We've encountered some herbivore species as well while exploring, particulary interesting are the bovines in the northwest.
This winter was tough, game was more scarce and some of our herds had to be culled.

>Population:1800
>Food production:5/10
>Food stockpiles:5/10
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344737
>>
>>344737
>>
>>344737
>>A.Food production & growth
We need a wall to protect us from the deepwoods and the howls
>>
>>344737
>A.Food production & growth
so it's either not having a wall to defend ourselves or not having enought food?
we need a wall next turn for sure.
>>
What should we focus on developing? Pick one or two
A.Our crops
B.Our herds
C.Our hunting
D.Our fishing
>>
>>344737
A. food production and growth

We able to bring some of those bovine animals back for breeding?
>>
>>344750
>B.Our herds
>A.Our crops
>>
>>344750
>B. herds
>D. crops
>>
>>344750
A.Our crops
B.Our herds
We need to not rely on hunting and fishing to feed us so much
>>
>>344750
>A.Our crops
>B.Our herds
gotta get that sweet sweet milk from those cows.
>>
>>344750
>A.Our crops
>>
>>344737
C.Construction
>>
>>344750
A
B
>>
We've brought back and domesticated some of these cows. They can be used for milk, hides and meat as far as we can tell.
We've also expanded our fields, getting more women and children to work there instead of picking fucking berries.
Year 7

>Population:1900
>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344788
>C.Construction
We need a wall to keep the animals inside and protect us.
>>
>>344788
>C.Construction
build a wall and then we'll start working on culture.
>>
>>344788
B.Culture & religion
>>
>>344788
C. Build a wall

Maybe research masonry before? or hold off on that?
>>
>>344788
C.Construction

Fucking berry pickers...
>>
>>344788
>C.Construction
>>
>>344800
yeah we can't have no wall.
That's berrypicker as fuck.
>>
Pick one or two things to construct
A.A wooden palisade
B.A granary
C.A shrine
D.A chieftain's hut
E.Fishing piers and boatbuilding grounds
F.Basic roads
>>
>>344816
>A.A wooden palisade
>>
>>344816
E.Fishing piers and boatbuilding grounds
>>
>>344816
A. Palisade
C. Shrine
>>
>>344816
>A.A wooden palisade
We need a very strong palisade so let's focus on that first
>>
>>344816
>A
>>
>>344816
>A.A wooden palisade
>>
>>344816
A.A wooden palisade
E.Fishing piers and boat-building grounds
>>
File: village1.jpg (612KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
village1.jpg
612KB, 1280x960px
We've built a big, beautiful palisade with two big fat doors in it. The fields and meadows lie outside the palisade, of course, but now the village will be safe from any wild beasts.
Year 8
>Population:2050
>Food stockpiles:7/10
>Resources:6/10
>Buildings: wood and straw huts, sheep pens, wells, palisade
>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344847
>B.Culture & religion
>>
>>344847
G.Research & development
>>
>>344847
>C.Construction

A food storage building.
>>
>>344847
>B.Culture & religion
>>
>>344847
B. Culture & religion

Make a monthly festival on Godsday
>>
>>344847
B
>>
>>344847
>B.Culture & religion
Appease the spirits and bring back the Shamans through a sacrifice
>>
Culture and religion
What should we develolp?
A.Build a shrine and make sacrifices, try to get in touch with the spirits once more
B.Develop arts and culture
C.Hold monthly festivals on every 4th Godsday
D.Other idea
Pick ONE
>>
>>344868
Magic is imperative to our survival and the shamans are a stepping stone to the creation of a mages guild or academy in the far future. Best to get it started now rather than later.
>>
>>344876
C. Monthly festivals
>>
>>344876
C.Hold monthly festivals on every 4th Godsday
>>
>>344876
>A.Build a shrine and make sacrifices, try to get in touch with the spirits once more
Lets try to get our magic back
>>
>>344876
>A.Build a shrine and make sacrifices, try to get in touch with the spirits once more
>>
>>344876
>C.Hold monthly festivals on every 4th Godsday
yeah let's not touch magic involving sacrifices.
>>
>>344876
>C.Hold monthly festivals on every 4th Godsday
>>
>>344876
B.Develop arts and culture
>>
File: Empire_Swordsmen.jpg (198KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Empire_Swordsmen.jpg
198KB, 800x534px
It's my hope that our civilization developes to be like the Empire in Warhammer, gunpowder and magic working together. We can also bild a political system of having a single chief/king/emperor who rules for his lifetime and every new one is elected by nobles (these can be the factions).
>>
Every four weeks a festival is held on Godsday - the tribe shares stories and makes merriment. Public morale is increased(and birthrates go up by a bit as well).
Year 9
>Population:2200
>Morale:8/10
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344902
G.Research & development
>>
>>344902
>>
>>344902
>>
>>344902
>G. research
>>
>>344902
Research and development
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

What should we develop?
If I roll a 2 on this dice, we get to pick 2, otherwise just 1
A.Better construction
B.Better tools
C.Better crafts
D.Equipment for our warriors
E.Writing
>>
>>344930
D.Equipment for our warriors
>>
>>344930
>E.Writing
knowledge is invaluable
>>
>>344930
>E.Writing
We need to write stuff down.
>>
>>344930
>B.Better tools
>>
>>344930
I kinda want better ships, so that we can split off a coastal colony, and have that be one of the factions later.
>>
>>344930
>E.Writing
Gotta learn shit and not forget shit
>>
File: writing1.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
writing1.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px
We've developed a runic alphabet and have begun writing on walls, rocks and stone tablets. This is useful for keeping records and marking locations - writing is fairly new to us.
Year 10
>Population:2250
>Culture:basic writing
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>344930
>E.Writing
>>
>>344930
E
>>
>>344966
let's find some ore.
>>
>>344966
Let's explore for some metals down the river
>>344975
You had the same idea
>>
>>344966
>b culture
were still fucking savages
>>
>>344966
Maybe assign someone as a head shaman thing?
B. Culture & Religion
>>
>>344966
>>
>>344966
>>
>>344966
F
>>
All right, where should we explore?
A.Go along the coasts
B.Go down the river
C.The western woods
D.The eastern woods

Warm up your dice, cause we're rolling when the decision is made
>>
>>345010
D.The eastern woods
>>
>>345010
>B.Go down the river
>>
>>345010
More metal in the river surely?
B. Go down the river
>>
>>345010
>B.Go down the river
>>
We'll send an expedition down the river, towards the lands we came from.
The first 1d100 determines what happens.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

warm enough?
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>345047
>>
>>345050
Noice
>>
>>345050
Is this truly a new beginning? Have we finally lost the course of the 40's that doomed our last civilization? We can only hope.
>>
File: New Map.png (105KB, 1478x1764px) Image search: [Google]
New Map.png
105KB, 1478x1764px
Heading down the river, about 3 days on foot later we reached a ruined human village - these are the contested lands in which we once resided. It seems whatever tribe settled in our place was destroyed. We found two interesting things, however - tools made of some metal, similar to copper, yet stronger were found in what must have been the craftsman's hut. Another interesting thing were the animals we found - fast, large herbivores - wild horses.
The two forests give way to open fields along the river valley, while to the southwest we've spotted some hills. The party returned home to report the findings.

>Population:2280
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>345118
We mongols now.
>>
>>345118
We need the horses
>>
>>345118
>H.other
try to tame horses
>>
>>345118
>>G.Research & development
>>
>>345118
I think we should try to resettle the old village, and start researching all their stuff that way.
>>
File: village2.jpg (180KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
village2.jpg
180KB, 1024x768px
We've brought back and domesticated these horses. They can be used for pulling loads - something we recently learned to do with bovines. Some have even tried riding them, though few succeed.
Year 12 - a new chieftain, Pogur, has risen after Bogir got older and weaker

>Population:2350
>Food production:8/10
>Resources:7/10
>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper, horses
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>345069
Our civilisation could have been saved had we stuck to the defensive or just warned them of the devices existence. They'd have pulled out as quickly as possible to avoid us triggering it.

Bulgar stated our colonies were self-sufficient for what they needed to live. Add in the fact they in some cases are on planets with life-supporting atmospheres and the fact that no alien race would mess with us out of fear we might have another such device (at least for a time) and you realise that our colonies could've, and would've, recovered. Which is why I am considering running a continuation based around uniting the colonies and dealing with the loss of the home-world, most of our race, many religious sites and a large portion of our productive capacity.

Our colonies had a population of 3% of our combined population. This means there was at least 29.4 million of them on the colonies. This is also forgetting that one of them had a space fort and such which means they have at least some presence in space to build off of.

The only reason I haven't ran it is because I feel I am a shit writer and couldn't do Bulgar's setting justice.

>>345150
C.Construction
>>
>>345150
>C.Construction
>>
>>345150
>C.Construction
roads, one to the ruins, let's colonize it next.
>>
>>345150
>C.Construction
Roads
>>
>>345155
I'm a shit writer too, man. Just do what feels right. I'd actually like to see that spin-off, seems cool, I sorta wanted to end that so we could start the fantasy civ desu
>>
>>345155
>Our colonies had a population of 3% of our combined population.
its 4%
>>
Pick one or two things to build
A.Production-boosting buildings in our village
B.A road leading south
C.An outpost at the ruined village
D.A shrine
E.Chieftain's hut
>>
>>345180
>C.An outpost at the ruined village
>>
>>345180
>A.Production-boosting buildings in our village
>B.A road leading south
>>
>>345155
I got a bad taste from our ending. I tried to convince people we couldn't take on the mighty empire, but alas the bloodlust was to large. Perhaps the humans of this planet are the descendants of some of our colonists? Who knows.
>>
>>345180
C and D
>>
>>345155
Also with the colonies even if our home world was destroyed our allies won't so our colonies will be able to survive with our allies help since the emperor is done for. and they can build more ships and take the empire. So the allies will be our debt and will allow us to live on.

>>345180
B.A road leading south
C.An outpost at the ruined village
>>
>>345180
Outpost.
>>
>>345155
>Our colonies had a population of 3% of our combined population
>Population:1 050 mil. (37% white,19%kaichou, 19 % chink,9%pajit,9%mideast,2%ramki, 2%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Continents:Aymsland:55% Eyerdar:33% Veita 5%, Ocras 4% Colonies - 4%
>>
>>345180
C
E
>>
We've built an outpost at the ruined village. A dozen men are staying there, studying the ruins and preparing the area for eventual settlement.

>Population:2400
>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper, horses
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>345179
>>345201
My mistake I looked at the start of the thread assuming that since most of it was devoted to war that they'd be staying the same.

They in fact have a population of 42 million.

>>345174
There is also the fact I lack a degree of conviction. I'll help anyone who wants to run and maybe I'll end up running it but I don't know...

>>345180
A.Production-boosting buildings in our village
>>
>>345155
>The only reason I haven't ran it is because I feel I am a shit writer and couldn't do Bulgar's setting justice.
please run it
>>
>>345216
B. Culture and Religion

Where them shamans at?
>>
>>345216
settle there
>>
>>345216
G.Research & development
>>
>>345216

G.Research & development
Mining.
>>
>>345216
Settle in the ruins
>>
>>345216
>B.Culture & religion
>>
>>345216
>B.Culture & religion
>>
>>345237
Get in the magic game boys
>>
Culture & religion
What should we do?
A.Develop arts and culture
B.Build a shrine and sacrifice to the spirits
C.Other idea(suggest some)
>>
>>345264
>B.Build a shrine and sacrifice to the spirits
>>
>>345264
C. other
Build a shrine and assign 3 people to around the clock praying.
>>
>>345264
Were talking sheep and cows here right?
>>
>>345264
>C.Other idea(suggest some)
Build a shrine but give it food not blood
>>
>>345264
only animals
>>
>>345269
>>345277
Yeah I can get behind sacrificing just animals.
>>
>>345264
>A.Develop arts and culture
>>
>>345264
I want a sea shrine, so that our people finally aren't afraid of the water. Offerings are tossed into the waves, from a special pier-shrine.
>>
We'll build a shrine and sacrifice animals on it.
Give me a 1d100 roll and prepare your buttcheeks
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>345295
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>345295
>>
>>345287
What kind of a gormless civilization just dumps their food in the water? At least when we sacrifice them on land we can still eat them.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>345295
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>345295
I'll give it a roll
>>
>>345303
30 second off is for this roll is still too close for comfort.
>>
>>345302
Do the offerings have to be food?

Specially carved goods or handicrafts, things valued, and sacrificed completely.

If you're "sacrificing it" but still get to eat it and get the full value out of the item... All you're telling your god is "Hey, we don't mind doing what we're gonna do anyway and saying it's for you."
>>
>>345219
Let me give you an example of one the ideas I had for what would occur;

The Ra'ktun imperium stops existing as the many races (and criminals, political disidents, etc) under it take advantage of a lack of any fleets resulting in it shattering.

The colonies lacking an actual fleet, or the ability to build one, are faced with a choice;

1) Repair the wrecks of the old warships (which are now highly unstable thanks to their age and a lack of experienced maintenance personnel), turning them into;

A) Orbital defences, cheaper and easier to maintain but unable to move between systems.

B) Repaired ships, able to move but harder and more expensive to maintain.

2) Adding weapons to their civilian vessels, turning them into Militia ships. Far weaker than actual military ships but entirely free for the nation to have exist, problem is that it discourages private business to own ships thanks to higher costs and risks.

3) Purchasing ships off of the other nations, this provides actual military ships but will be bankrupting the nation expensive.

I have one or two other ideas, like having to deal with the sudden lack of the Kaichou emperor resulting in them either revolting, committing suicide or just becoming depressed.

Or having to deal with the sudden lack of most government above the planetary level, another example being trying to keep all the colonies from trying to separate into different nations.
>>
>>345314
You make a fair point
>>
>>345313
Almost want to see how much we would have royally fucked up from my roll...

Try to sacrifice a sheep and accidently slice the chieftains throat.
>>
>>345316
I would have the Ra'ktun empire be severly weakened with it splitting into many smaller states but to still have it as an active and looming threat to the colonists. Perhaps the new emperor can declare the colonists "enemies for eternity"?
>>
>>345316
1.Some ideas are our allies will help us since we saved them from the Ra'ktun they lost their fleet but they can rebuild and offer us protecting for saving them.

2.We are protected by the alliance and mostly leave us alone or help us time from time.

3.Our allies take part of the Ra'ktun and give us some systems as payment.

>>345325
You're forgetting our allies systems are free and they can rebuild.
>>
>>345325
Would you declare the nation that just wiped out your entire fleet in moments out of nowhere? Hell no!

>>345339
True but I'd point out a few of our allies are just allies of convenience. They'd rather not strengthen a potential threat.
>>
By the way, is the sea we're next to a freshwater or saltwater? Sea implies saltwater, but there are some weird edge cases and nomenclature wiggles.
>>
>>345345
I'm saying the least they can do is protect us from outside threats, Omi are our most friend we have. Having save them when the Ra'ktun attack them. We traded lots of cultural stuff we them, their the logically aliens to protect us, as we sacrifice ourselves, saving them in turn.
>>
File: dragon1.jpg (117KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
dragon1.jpg
117KB, 736x981px
We sacrificed fish, deer, sheep, cattle and smaller game to the new shrine. Within a week, storms started brewing out in the sea and one day we had our first magical encounter since settling here.

From the waters a large serpent rose up. A flying one, with horns and blue scales and a pair of wings. A dragon.

It approached our village, getting ashore. On four legs, the dragon is about 40 meters long.

"Hmmm....humans. You've given offerings. To the Gods? Well, you won't get anything, they're gone. Your magicians are probably neutered, just like with the others. That makes it easier for me."
"Now, I could destroy this village and devour as much as I can stomache, but why put it to waste? I'm tired of fish, fish and the occasional mermen., so I'll tell you what - a regular supply of varied meats will make me happy and leave you alive. An extra-large offering and I'll come up for a chat. Not like there's much to do these days anyway."
A.Accept
B.Shoo this thing off
C.That's a lot of meat - let's kill it!
>>
>>345362
>C.That's a lot of meat - let's kill it!
>>
>>345362
>C.That's a lot of meat - let's kill it!
it's dangerous and it may hold magic organs and stuff.
>>
>>345362
>B.Shoo this thing off
>>
>>345362
A. Accept
No chance we can kill a dragon...
>>
>>345345
Good point. The Ra'ktun empire would have collapsed after our planets detention and the death of their emperor and largest fleet. Of course our allies would be victorious and the colonys would survive, bt what would happen to the remnants of the Ra'ktun, from what we know they were a prideful race who controlled a number of lesser races wthin their empire. I think they would fall into a civil war of some kind to decide the next emperor or the new emperor would come to power easily and they would be all smiles and full of apologies now that they are in a far weaker position. Perhaps you could make them the spire lords of that campaign? Constantly in the background trying to claw their way back to power?
>>
>>345362
>A.Accept
Let's wait until we're stronger.
>>
>>345362
A) Accept
>>
>>345401
>>345406
>>345380
We have 2400 people, about half of them can likely use a bow.
1200 arrows per minute.
Does that sound deadly enough to you?
>>
>>345362
C. Let's kill it!

Just stuff a fuckload of deadly nightshade, poisonous mushrooms and spices into a goat and serve it as an aperitif.
>>
>>345413
Our arrows are made of stone tips we're going to need stronger metals first
If the arrows can't go through it'll be worthless
>>
>>345413
You're assuming our arrows can even pierce the dragons hide... Not all of them are copper tipped
>>
>>345362
A
>>
>>345421
>>345424
modern recurve bow arrows goes at 150 mph.
let's assume we achieve half that and use purely wood arrow making the point of penetration very thin.
I'm no expert but i think that's enough to penetrate any reptile's hide easily.
>>
We've agreed. The dragon has taken the offering and returned to the water. We build an offering altar near the sea so that he doesn't go into the village every time he needs a snack. Every Godsday the Water Dragon, Syuuku, comes by to get his offering, usually game from the forests.

Year 14
>>Population:2450
>>Food production:5/10
>>Food stockpiles:5/10
>>Resources:6/10
>>Morale:7/10
>>Buildings: wood and straw huts, sheep pens, wells, palisade
>>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper, horses
>>Culture:basic writing
>>Military:Hunters, fishermen and lumberjacks
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
>>345432
It can also fly, he could just fly away, and come back when we don't except it and flame us to death. We need to make copper arrows at least, so the next time he feast we'll be ready.
>>
>>345446
It's a sea dragon it likely can't fly.
>>345445
>D.Military
let's prepare to backstab the fucker.
>>
>>345445
D. Military
Get some horseback training going.
>>
>>345445
>D.Military
We need to build up our military to get the population armed and ready to fight a dragon. We need to make the copper arrows
>>
>>345449
>From the waters a large serpent rose up.
>A flying one, with horns and blue scales
>Pair of wings.
>A dragon.
Here you go, it says it's a flying dragon
>>
>>345445
>>D.Military
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

D
I'll roll a dice, if it's 2 you can pick 2 options, otherwise just one

A.Train professional fighters
B.Learn to use horses for warfare
C.Improve our bows and arrows
D.Make other equipment for our warriors
E.Other
>>
>>345462
>C.Improve our bows and arrows
It's a flying dragon so we need to shoot it's wings while it's eating.
>>
>>345361
True but they are but one nation among the stars.

>>345397
I would've used them as a series of small kingdoms, theocracies, autocracies and other such things to be easy early game conquests.
>>
>>345462
D.Make other equipment for our warriors
>>
>>345462
B. Horses for warfare

Faster and better scouts, can go on more dangerous missions to find ores for weapons
>>
>>345462
>>
>>345462
C
>>
>>345462
>C.Improve our bows and arrows
>>
File: Glorious Tide.jpg (493KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Tide.jpg
493KB, 600x800px
So, I thought to myself, man, I keep harping on about the ocean so much, I'm surprised no one's told me to marry it since I love it so much.

Hmm.. That's not a bad idea...

So I was wondering if I could start a faction as the chick on the left, being a powerful sea serpent/nymph that could offer the town a very simple "give me stuff, and I'll hang around your fishermen and save them whenever they fall overboard, help keep children safe along the river, scare fish into nets, that sort of thing.

And, as a faction, I'd have the following resources:

Prestige 0/100
A measurement of how many shiny things I've been given, especially things that can be taken underwater without corroding and otherwise shown off to other sea inhabitants. High prestige means I could attract other intelligent sea creatures to work under me, and therefore under our city.

Prayer 0/100
A measurement of how much praise and devotion has been heaped on me, giving me magical resources. Spending prayer would allow me to either gain passive powers or perform miracles. If everyone dropped a thousand prayers on me right now, being a sea-serpent with no magical powers yet, that would only let me grow powers, not do cool stuff.

Passive powers would be things like:
Hear prayers- Can actually hear the content of the prayers, things like "Oh shit, I'm drowning", meaning I could help from further away.
Send visions- "Hey, nymph recruit 3, save that guy drowning a minute upriver."
Increased Prayer Cap-
Weather Magic- Has parlor level weather magic (rainbows!), and can spend prayer on miracles related to weather. Maybe avert/weaken a horrible storm.
Water Magic- As above. Only water, maybe avert/weaken a tsunami.

Physical 20/100
A measurement of how physically mighty I am. Currently enough to completely wreck fishing boats and have a great chance of attacking like, a longboat, at 100 I'd be a glorious leviathan of navy wrecking.

This would just slowly advance with age, so when you timeskip 100 years to discover gunpowder, I'd be stronger from age. But also require more and more food.

And then I got totally sniped by that dragon. Maybe I could help you fight it
>>
>>345462
High powred long bows here we come.
>>
>>345462
>B.Learn to use horses for warfare
>>
>>345494
Wrong Thread m8
>>
File: 1411996144527.png (216KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
1411996144527.png
216KB, 640x356px
>>345494
>Fish deity
>Not glorious War deity
>>
>>345494
before making a lost of what you want your faction to have within our nation how about you help us to get them?
>>
>>345507

Help us to get them how? Everyone seems to be voting for "gear up to kill dragon" perfectly fine without me. Unless in order to breed a sea serpent we need to vote to have a lot of sex with fish, my character/faction there would be "OP says yes, sure you exist and can offer the town a deal" or "OP says no, fish lady does not exist. Go away."
>>
>>345536
we're killing the dragon who kill mermans DUH.
>>
>>345494
I like that idea.
We could have factions that are centered around a single hero/being rather than a group.

Anyways

We've built stronger self bows and employ arrows more readily. The shamans, lacking their old magic, have focused on herbalism in recent years and have used some of that knowledge to make some poison arrows.
Some hunters tried experimenting with designs on making compound bows, but the climate is a bit too humid for those and they start losing their condition quickly.
Currenty all of our hunters(110 men) are skilled archers. Another 150 in our tribe can handle bows as well. We're not sure if our arrows can pierce that dragon's scales.

Year 15
>>Population:2500
>>Food production:5/10
>>Resources:6/10
>>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper, horses
>>Culture:basic writing
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
>>345545
Now for the poisoned bait.
>>
>>345545
>>H.Other
Talk to the dragon, see if he has any magical knowledge or general Knowledge of the surrounding area. Or even what happened to the Gods.
>>
>>345545
>>
>>345545
E. Government & Laws
Elect a captain of sorts to manage the ruins outpost
>>
>>345545
Posion bait, also I really don't like the idea of having a single hero for a faction, it seems too overpowered and really doesn't fit in the thread.. I'll like your the leader of a group.
>>
>>345555
he's not reliable and not smart either, he revealed us the existence of mermans.
I doubt that if we ask he'd tell us or even tell use the truth, but if we don't he might.
>>
>>345545
>>A.Food production & growth
>>
>>345555
I vote for this.
>>
>>345545
Given that my single individual is a sea serpent who might theoretically gain magical powers in the future, I figured it'd be too much to ask for subordinates already.

Obelix's poisoned bait idea is good. But we don't know 100% what poison'd work on dragons without anything to test it on. Best have arrowy death in the back pocket as well.
>>
>>345462
A
>>
>>345573
we'll do both , poisoned bait with all the poison and taste to cover it we can make then a violent trap.
>>
A it is
What should we do?
A.Try to poison the dragon
B.Look for more hunting grounds, we're beyond capacity right now
C.Expand our fields and pastures
D.Improve fishing
>>
>>345594
A
>>
>>345594
>C.Expand our fields and pastures
>>
>>345594
>A.Try to poison the dragon
let's trap it violently.
arrows everywhere and poison.
>>
>>345594
>B.Look for more hunting grounds, we're beyond capacity right now
>>
>>345564
As you'll note in my suggestion post there, 1/3rd of my characters stats I suggested was "How many followers do I have?" The idea being, yes, a lot of the power is in a single individual, and power and wealth attracts others.

Also, none of the stats other than physical power via aging, my suggestion can get by herself. She can't pray really hard to herself to gain power. She can't plop herself up on land and start mining and crafting goods. She'd only have as much power as the civilization as a whole decided to devote resources to her.

This is to avoid aforementioned scenario of squabbling political factions tearing each other apart. If totally-not-glorious-tide tries to attack the city, they stop giving her stuff or praying and she loses 2/3rds of her powers.
>>
>>345594
A. Poison dragon.
>>
>>345545

>>345573
>Obelix's poisoned bait idea

Not exactly, though I'm happy that he agrees with me.
>>
>>345594
>A.Try to poison the dragon
Also laid down a ambush and a pit trap with spears in the bottom covered in poop. So when he goes to eat he falls up and we shoot arrows at him
>>
>>345602
>>345602
Yeah fill him up with a lot of poison (and I mean a ton) then have a bunch of guys in hiting with weighted nets and harpoons to keep him on the ground while the other people fire arrows at him.
>>
>>345594
A.Try to poison the dragon
>>
>>345594
>B.Look for more hunting grounds, we're beyond capacity right now
I'm not sure we can kill a Dragon yet.
>>
We'll lay a multi-layer trap for that dragon - poison the food, dig some traps and prepare all our archers to shoot at it.
Roll once for each of those - the average of three 1d100 rolls will be the result
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>345630
we dragonborn now.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>345630
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>345630
>>
File: hqdefault2.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault2.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>345633
>>345634
>>345639
>>
>>345633
>>345634
>>345639
"It was just a prank bro"
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>345630
>>
I know fighting the Dragon was a bad idea.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>345630
>>345633
>>345634
>>345639

Well, I was going to suggest this.

If everyone else fails, can I roll for deus ex machina my character showing up?

If I roll low, everyone who hates fish lady at least gets to be happy that fish lady is dead and they don't have to worry about my stupid faction, even if the town did have to get a bit fucked to accomplish it.

If I roll high, at least those people will be happy the town didn't get fucked.

But, up to you.
>>
The poison did nothing to that dragon and he got out of the trap easily! Our archers shot at him, the stone arrows didn't do much, a couple of the copper ones sticked in. A small yelp was heard, then a roar. The dragon attacked our men, killing two dozen with his claws, teeth and some sort of magic that burst a hunter from within. After that he flew away and dived into the sea.
He may be back for vengeance soon.
Pick as many options as you want
A.Shore up our defences, sentries up 24/7!
B.Offer sacrifice at the main shrine
C.Offer prayers at the main shrine
D.Offer sacrifice at the altar, try to appease the dragon
E.This place is no longer safe - migrate to the south, settle the ruined village!
>>
>>345665

And now I'm hoping the OP decides to deny my request. :P
>>
>>345667
>A.Shore up our defences, sentries up 24/7!
>>
>>345665
You would have to be drawn to this place, either by sacrifice or prayer. Your existence within the universe is now canon.
>>
>>345667
>>
>>345667
A. Shore up defences
>>
>>345667
Sure was a good idea to try and kill a dragon guys while we only have copper.
>>
>>345667
>>
>>345667
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

Let's see if it helps - rolling for our defences, high is good
>>
>>345694
let's hope we engaged him in combat
>>
The Water Dragon didn't expect such vigilence, it seems. He tried to attack the village on the next night, but our archers were ready for him and pelted him with dozens of arrows and spears. The dragon roar, hopefully from pain.

A.Take a risk and storm out to end him!
B.Keep back and just shoot
>>
>>345707
>B.Keep back and just shoot
>>
>>345707
>B.Keep back and just shoot
>>
>>345707
>A.Take a risk and storm out to end him!
>>
>>345707
B
>>
>>345707
>A.Take a risk and storm out to end him!
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

Let's see if we manage to kill it off with just arrows and thrown spears...
>>
>>345726
Noice
>>
>>345726
Maybe we can make magic stuff using its parts
>>
>>345676
Whoo!

Anyway, I'll try to start jumping in, tell me off if I'm overstepping bounds.
>>
File: dragon2.jpg (34KB, 736x235px) Image search: [Google]
dragon2.jpg
34KB, 736x235px
We got him! Our arrows and spears struck true and now the dragon is dead! Sweet, sweet victory and no more bloody tributes either!
We've taken the corpse into the village.
What should we do with it?
Pick one to focus on or two to split
A.A great feast to raise our spirits!
B.Use him for study
C.Craft equipment from his parts
D.Offer him up as sacrifice to the spirits
E.Other idea
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>345726

Helping! This jerk has totally plagued my lovely sea for too long. And eaten all my friends. And I'm totally not jumping in this time just because it looks like the villagers are winning this time. I'm not a coward.
>>
>>345746
>C.Craft equipment from his parts
A dragon bone crown for our leader!
>>
>>345746
C and D
>>
>>345746
B.Use him for study
>>
>>345734
Some manner of event would be required for your character to appear. You can post in normal voting, but there has to be something that causes you to arrive. I'll even let you write the entrance scene, if you want, given the trigger.
>>
>>345746
>>345746
>B.Use him for study
>>
>>345746
>D.Offer him up as sacrifice to the spirits
For the love of god I hope this works.
>>
>>345753
If we can do both I'm switching to this>>345755
>>
>>345746
>D and B
>>
>>345755
switching to this too
>>
>>345746
C.Craft equipment from his parts
>>
>>345746
>B.Use him for study
>>
>>345752
I have returned to continue my civ thread for another 4 hours. Who's in?
>>345377
>>
>>345746
>B.Use him for study
>>
B&C
Not having to give him tribute any longer is a feast of its own.
We've given his flesh and organs to the shamans to study and we've given his bones and scales to our craftsmen.
They've been able to make a dragonbone crown for our chieftain, some arrows, daggers, spearheads and swords. Still, our smithing capabilities are probably limiting us to only a part of the potential that lies in this material.
The scales have been used to fashion some basic armor and some decorations for the chieftain and the shamans.
We've kept some materials in storage for later.

Year 16
>>Population:2500
>>Food production:7/10
>>Resources:7/10
>>Morale:9/10
>>Culture:basic writing, slew a dragon
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
>>345814
Lets improve our crafting to make full use of the dragon
>>
>>345814
>>
>>345814
>>
>>345814
>>
>>345814

Preserve food for the winter using brine.
>>
>>345749
Nevermind I aaaam sloooow. Didn't even get to the battle in time.

>>345754

I wrote an intro below. I'd figure a massive predator getting beaten off by humans would be a bit of a noteworthy event on the local sea scene.

Otherwise, I'll just write something up when you give me leave to enter, and the below is me trying to get feedback on what kind of faction post is appropriate and how the system works.

~~

"So... Um... Hey.. I'd like to thank you guys for killing that dragon! He was a real jerk! I um don't suppose you'd have room for a different sea patron now? I'm much nicer! Totally, I'll keep your fishermen from drowning, and all I'm asking is a place to stay. There are other sea monsters to be scared of."

>>A. No, we've no need of frightened fish.
>>B. Eeeeeh, why not. Doesn't cost us anything.
>>C. We've lost contact with the gods and would be blessed to have a supernatural guardian.
>>Not OP, so this is just a example of me trying to figure out how this works. Don't vote unless OP says to go with it.
>>
>>345814
B. Culture
Dragon killing festival!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Rolling a 1d2, if it's 2 you get two options
A.Improve crafting
B.Improve agricultural methods
C.Improve construction
D.Magical studies(dragon remains)
E.Military innovation
F.Other
>>
>>345836
>>>B. Eeeeeh, why not. Doesn't cost us anything.
>>
>>345841
>A.Improve crafting
>D.Magical studies(dragon remains)
>>
>>345841
A and D
>>
>>345841
>A.Improve crafting
>D.Magical studies(dragon remains)
>>
>>345836
Vote on this, let's give it a go.

This is an idea I hadn't thought of, having factions interact with anons.
>>
>>345841
A.Improve crafting
>>
>>345841
E.Military innovation
>>
>>345836
A
>>345841
A and D
>>
>>345841
A.Improve crafting
>>345836
Why are you doing this when we haven't tryed to summon you?
>>
>>345836
>>B. Eeeeeh, why not. Doesn't cost us anything.
why not have mermans with us, it can help us fish.
>>
>>345841
(Food preservation)

>>345836
>B. Eeeeeh, why not. Doesn't cost us anything. Thanks, I guess.
>>
>>345836

I can't trust fish that comes from the sea, if you want some fish you got to gain my respect show your usefully first.
>>
>>345836
>>>A. No, we've no need of frightened fish.
>>
>>345867
Seconding both
>>
>>345836
A.
From our perspective the last creature that came out of the sea was a bit of a cunt - why trust you?
>>
>>345869
hey we need an army at sea as well, just think of usefulness in naval combat.
need a ship down?
Just poke holes under it.
>>
>>345853

I figure, seeing there were several people who didn't like my faction concept, I should give the anon-base a chance to veto.
>>
>>345836
>>
>>345889
Couple of us didn't say outright no, from an rp stand point you can expect us being suspicious of a sea creature following recent events. Make us trust your char.
>>
There's a lot of potential with the fish, and it has 0 opportunity cost. No reason to not at least give them a shot, I figure.
>>
>>345836
>B. Eeeeeh, why not. Doesn't cost us anything
>>
>>345889
M8, I'm not saying no outright but due to past events, you can't expect people to welcome you open arms you need to give them time. IF we do that it won't be correct rp.
>>
>>345861

"Honestly, a bit scared. There aren't that many of my kind left after that dragon from the sky and the other monsters from the deep that happened after the crazy storm. And you took him out, so I figure this place is safe."

>>345869
"Um, if you'd like me to help you out, what with scaring fish into your nets, and saving the drowning, you'll at least have to let me stay nearby. I mean, it's not like a need a house."

>>345876
"Because I was frightened of him and you beat him. I wasn't brave enough to fight the dragon, why do you think I'd be brave enough to fight you?"

>> Votes as of now:
A |||||
B |||||
>>
A&D on science
Studying the ruined village, we've learned of the stronger material, bronze! It is an alloy made from the combination of copper and tin and is superior in every way to copper. A small amount of tin was found in the ruins and our smiths know how to craft bronze now, but for the future we'd need a source - there's a small copper mine near our village that we're using, but there's no tin here.
The shamen have studied the dragon's organs.
In the past, shamen could summon the power of spirits and elements to perform small magical spells or provide knowledge. We've lost connection with the elements since then - the dragon called them "Gods" and said they're gone. He himself was able to perform magic, however - his spells could make a man's organs rupture from within - an advanced form of water magic, beyond what any shaman has ever seen before! The dragons have an independent source of magic, it seems.
Drinking the dragon's blood directly killed one of the shamen.
One of the shamans, who had previous experience with water magic, made a drink that contained parts human blood, parts water and parts dragon blood. Drinking it gave him his previous power back for several hours! He was able to control the flow of water to some extent - nothing quite like the dragon was able to do, of course, but it's magic - something we haven't seen in years!

Year 17
>>Population:2560
>>Food stockpiles:7/10
>>Morale:9/10
>>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, improving crafts, copper, horses
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>345924
How do you taste, you must be delicious if the dragon hunted you to near extinction. Perhaps we should all tuck in?
>>
>>345943
let's search for tin.
>>
>>345943
Gotta prospect for that tin
>>
>>345943
> F
I want out of the stone age
>>
>>345943
So Bulgar are you starting to do factions? Since I'll like to be in a faction too. I'll even come up a idea if you allow me to be a faction.
>>
>>345943
F. Explore for tin
>>345924
Sure I'll switch to a yes
"At the first sign of deception however, our chieftain will be wearing your hide on his back."
>>
>>345943

Food preservation
>>
>>345975
This guy gets it. Worst case scenario, we have a neat pelt for the wall. Best case scenario, we have a magic fish/demigod/monstergirl on our side. No real losing here.
>>
>>345978
Not that it matters, but I'm changing my vote to exploring for tin.
>>
File: tinore.jpg (49KB, 404x327px) Image search: [Google]
tinore.jpg
49KB, 404x327px
You can start a faction at any time - write up a description, maybe an introduction and I'll give you the green light if it fits within the world. If it's somethign inside our civilization you start acting as the faction or hero, if it's an outsider wanting to join it has to be accepted by vote.

Our explorers have been looking in the area around the ruined village and we finally made a discovery - the hills to the southwest contain a tin mine - that must be how the villagers were able to craft bronze! Our explorers didn't go into the mine however - we found it to be full of goblins, the sneaky little green fuckers.
>>345924
You've got the green light, girl. You can now act as the faction you've designed. Keep track and regulary post updates on your stats. You can vote in the normal decisions or use the turn for your own purposes(whatever you want, be creative). In time I might make more faction options, a bit more freedom for now.
Oh, introduce yourself to the village too.

>>Population:2600
>>Morale:8/10
>>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, improving crafts, copper, horses
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
>>346001
>C.Construction
Build a shrine forge.
>>
>>346001
D. Raid the mines
>>
>>346001
>D.Military
We need to kill those goblins if we want that tin
>>
>>346001
> D.Military
Get ready to use the dragonbone weapons to fuck up the little green bastards and prepare for civilization
>>
>>346001
>D.Military

Expel the goblins. I'm actually also open to doing things peacefully and bribing the goblins with alcohol or bread to leave the mines.
>>
>>346001
Righto!

"I will not forget that next time. Seeing I only asked the elders (anons) at first, the first time I saved a fisherman from drowning, turned out he was one of those who nearly got eaten by the dragon, one of the throwing net guys, he thought I was another dragon and stabbed me. Fortunately only got a little bit of scale. We're both fine! No problems, still want to be here."

>>345948
>>345975

"MEEP!" The sea serpent/nymph dives under the waves. A keen eye notices she's still hanging around under the waves, happier to be here than out at open sea.

Prestige - -10/100 Wave is more of a tolerated refugee than an honored guest.

Prayer - .01/100 That one guy said "thanks I guess!" Totally counts.

Power - 20/100 Renamed physical is still the same.

I'd assume at this point Wave is hanging around to prove herself, definitely not worshiped as a deity, but might gain some thanks from people she saves or fishermen.

Currently, Resplendent Wave is only going half-hearted on the aiding fishing business (which will have whatever impact OP deems). She seems loath to overfish the area, as because the town boats are bad, only a very small area can be fished. Without any mystical connection to the fish, she can't change their large scale patterns, only scare already nearby fish into a net, which she seems proficient at. Probably her society did something similar, akin to how lions might hunt.

>> A. Eh, fish-lady seems to know what she's doing. Leave the fishkeeping to the fish.
>> B. Hey, crank it up a notch eh? I thought you wanted to earn your keep.
>> C. Hmm.. Maybe we should vote to develop our boat tech next time OP gives us an option.
>>
We're sending a war party to take over the mine - 300 capable fighters, armed with bows, spears and axes, led by chief Pogur in his dragonbone gear.

A.Offer the goblins to surrender and serve under us as thralls
B.Offer to pay the goblins off to leave
C.Offer to take the goblins on as villagers
D.Besiege the mine and starve them off
E.Assault the mine
>>
>>346029
Adding the suggestion to parley, assuming they speak our language and aren't inherenrly hostile.
>>
We should name the Great dragonbone sword of our leader.
Names?
>>346037
>C.Offer to take the goblins on as villagers
>>346036
>> B. Hey, crank it up a notch eh? I thought you wanted to earn your keep.
>>
>>346037
>A.Offer the goblins to surrender and serve under us as thralls
Regarding the factions you should just have them link what they're going to do in your main posts so you can decide what happens. Also if someone makes a group faction like an order will other people be able to join or will it be limited to one person?
>>
>>346037
E.
Can't trust those fucking gobos
>>
>>346037
>E.Assault the mine
>>
>>346037
>> C. Hmm.. Maybe we should vote to develop our boat tech next time OP gives us an option.
>>
>>346037
Here the introduction, my hero is the faction leader, he is a simple human. When he dies it's give on to best son as the heir of the faction.

1.This the leader of the hunting party, he want to become chief one day, and trains the best he can to be the strongest of them.

2. Hates the fish monster thinks it's going to kill us all, It willing to deal with it in the time being. If the fish monster isn't as bad as he think then in time learned to value her.

3. Want to lead our clan to be the strongest, he saw the power of magic and thinks it could be a useful tool in the right hands.

4. Started using the more stronger copper after spending years with stone, and see that sometime change in the right direction is a good thing.

5.Likes to explore more of the land to expend the clan.

6.The introduction could be with the goblins

Here's my faction still in development but do you like it so far.

>>346036
>> B. Hey, crank it up a notch eh? I thought you wanted to earn your keep
>>346037
>>
>>346056
>>346057
>>346058
>>346059
Guys thoses goblins have been mining for a long time they are a competent workforce that know much more about thoses mines than us.
>>
>>346037
In fact, i'll change to C
>>346036
A
>>
>>346037
>E.Assault the mine
Never trust a goblin
>>
>>346036
> C
Not much sense in living by a coast and having a nymph thing as a friend if we don't actually venture into the water now and again
>>346037
> C
Goblins are wiley as shit, and in their element in that mine. Give them a chance to assimilate, and just rek them otherwise. Almost guaranteed to refuse anyway desu, this is just plausible deniability for when we meet other magical yahoos.
>>
OP, do you want me to be in charge of my own stat growths, and you greenlight me, or do you want it to work where you tell me what my growth is on the yearly turns?

For the former, I'm imagining something along the lines of, "Wave saved a few people, and the fishermen are starting to like her. Till I petition otherwise, she gains 3 prayer per year, and basic upgrades like the ones I mentioned in I introductory post take 10 Prayer."
>>
>>346037
B.Offer to pay the goblins off to leave

>>346036
> A. Eh, fish-lady seems to know what she's doing. Leave the fishkeeping to the fish. But could you take a look around for anything interesting underwater? You know, like ruins and shipwrecks?

I haven't heard OP say that we have less fish than we would want.
>>
>>346036
> C. Hmm.. Maybe we should vote to develop our boat tech next time OP gives us an option.
>>346037
>C.Offer to take the goblins on as villagers
>>
>>346056
Yeah, single-player factions are what I expect to be most common, but you can have several players within a faction - every new player that joins gives it a small boost in resources, but further decisions must be made together within said faction, so the original creator can't exploit that too much. More players brings more ideas and resources to the table, but means the decision-making will be split.
>>346064
Inky is now leader of clan [INSERT NAME HERE]. Same rules apply - you can give anons a choice to vote on interacting with you, vote in normal turns or make free decisions instead during the turn. Once you've joined the fray officialy, keep updating stats of your own - clan size, crops, herds, wealth, prestige, warriors, etc.
The only rule is that whatever you're designing has to make sence within the setting and I'll give it the green light
>>
Not goblin villagers in another quest, please.
>>
File: 1409200909858.png (226KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
1409200909858.png
226KB, 640x356px
>>346064
Inky would you mind if I join your faction? We can be the nobles of the tribe.
>>
>>346094
I'd advice your faction being another clan and your two clans can be allies. Or you can be bloodline leaders within the same clan. Your choice.
>>
>>346091
Civ Bulgar I've chosen I'm not going to join this, however I will still be a silent watcher, I may join in the future. However for now I'll be playing my own Civ.
>>
>>346102
That's okay, I'll check on your civ every now and then. Maybe even post.

I count five votes for C - give me one 1d100 roll to see how it goes.
If it's over 50 they accept, the closer to 100 it goes after that, the better our people accept it as well.
>>
>>346084

Your fishermen still are doing their normal haul fine. Wave is increasing it some, but is asking if she should increase it a lot but at risk.

Now, you guys might vote overfish, and the OP might rule that "yeah, there's no real danger of overfishing, at least for a long time. Resplendent Wave was just thinking the long term, what with being a multi-millennial lifespan being."

Current Vote:
A ||
B ||
C |||
Special Look for ruins |
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>346112
>>
>>346115
That'll do
>>
File: goblinvillage.jpg (214KB, 1250x872px) Image search: [Google]
goblinvillage.jpg
214KB, 1250x872px
The goblins accepted our proposal. They build their little village around the mine and will provide us with tin, while we keep them fed and protected. Our people have mixed reactions, there is natural distrust for the goblins, but the chieftain manages to calm it down to reasonable levels.
Fishing yields increase with the help of Wave, though our fishing waters are still limited by our rickety boats.

Year 18
>>Population:2700 humans, 100 goblins
>>Food production:8/10
>>Resources:8/10
>>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, improving crafts, copper,tin, horses
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
>>346147
>>
>>346091
Okay thanks for the green light for my clan name I'm thinking Inky since the leader while he try fishing the fish monster thought to splash him with a octopus that inked him up.

The other villager started calling him Inky from that day on, his first name is Tor so Tor of the Inky Clan

Also Buglar what stats do I start with. I'll give it a try tell if it works.
I don't know what I'm doing
clan size: 35? I have a big family
crops: 5/10 Enough
herds: 5/10
wealth: 20/100 Furs, hides, etc
prestige: 40/100 Fairly known hunter
warriors: 15

>>346147
Does this work?
>>
>>346147
>C.Construction
Let us build a forge to forge a new world.

Introduction:
I am Auberyx menber of the Natajo clan, our clan has been roaming for year before the coming of Rog we were a mere clan of nomads, exchanging food and treasures between clans.
Nowadays i've decided that our clan shall work to forward the interest of our tribe in all ways we can but will mostly dedicate itself to the exploration of distant world and commerce within and outside of our tribe.
I swear loyalty to all leader of this clan and swear to never go against the tribe's benefits.
My clan will also try to dedicate itself to the use and exploitation of ressources such as wood and copper for the well being and growth of our tribe.
I hope that we shall ride everywhere on this world and explore all of its mysteries and thank to what we've found build the greatest monuments and forge a tribe of a thousand of thousand mens that will stand for as long as human live.
>>
>>346156
A clan is several bloodlines(extended families) together, so its size can range from 50 to 200 people. Otherwise fine.
>>
>>346167
Okay I'll roll two d100 and I got 156 as that how big my clan is.
>>
>>346147
> G. R and D
For boats that are boats and not floating faggots.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>346147
>OP, do you want me to be in charge of my own stat growths, and you greenlight me, or do you want it to work where you tell me what my growth is on the yearly turns?
>For the former, I'm imagining something along the lines of, "Wave saved a few people, and the fishermen are starting to like her. Till I petition otherwise, she gains 3 prayer per year, and basic upgrades like the ones I mentioned in I introductory post take 10 Prayer."

Did I get an answer to this?

~~

Given the near even split of the elders, and the vague thoughts of "yeah, maybe we should boat eventually.." Resplendent Wave decides to go with the option she likes best, helping out a little bit with the fishing, primarily on keeping people safe with just a little of the helping fish.

Wave spends her free time during mid-day looking along the coast for ruins or shipwrecks, a bit afraid to check the deeper waters, but reasonably feeling safe in the shallows. (That's what the roll is for, OP.)

She does ask her fishermen to ask for better boats. (Voting for G. Research and Development.)
>>
Kind of want to make a goblin faction in those mines, but i'm heading soon so i'll leave it for another anon then join another day.
B. Culture
>>
>>346147
G.Research & development

(metalworking)
>>
>>346147
>>
>>346167
Op next turn I'mm do my own thing but for now I'll just vote. I've not did this before so wish for the best
>>
>>346147
>>346191
Changing my vote speciification to:

G
(medicine

Still a G vote.
>>
We've built better fishing boats, some have small sails, others move by rowing only.

All right, so here's faction startup rules:
Roll a 1d100 for starting numbers - roll 100 and you get 100 clansmen, for instance.
A second and third 1d100 determines your starting resources. Adjust for whatever scale you are using(Inky's scale is fine) and spend your points. For instance, if you roll 70 and then 80 you can afford
crops 5/10
herds 5/10
wealth 20/100
prestige 30/100
See how the math works? For a scale of 1-10 every ten points you got through your dice gets you 1 on the scale.
Now, in order for you not to get fucked by the dice too much, you get 100 starting points that you can freely use for population or resources.

These are the rules. Maybe I'll make an image for them
>>
>>346147
Right, so we built the fishing boats, that was G
Year 19

>>Population:2750 humans, 105 goblins
>>Food stockpiles:8/10
>>Economy: basic fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, improving crafts, copper,tin, horses
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
Rolled 71, 62, 8 = 141 (3d100)

>>346231
>C.Construction
we need a forge to make bronze.
rolling for every thing.
>>
Rolled 39, 69, 54 = 162 (3d100)

>>346222
I'll reroll my stats alright
>>
>>346235
You've got 241 points to spend
>>346240

Create your own stats, containing population, trained fighters/whatever your specialty is(a wizardry school can have trained mages, for instance), wealth, prestige and 2 resource bars of your choosing.
>>
>>346231
C.Construction
(A forge.)

OP, would you perhaps write something for the ruins-finding roll at >>346185?
>>
>>346244
And get some fancy fluff to make things interesting.
>>
>>346231
>B.Culture & religion
>>
>>346244
I though first one was supposed to be clansmen.
>>
>>346256
Ah, use them freely. Everything has to be scaled, though, so if you have 1-10 sliders you need 10 points to move them up. You could just make all your stats 1-100.
You can invest in a larger clan or a smaller, wealthier one - more mouths to feed means something.
>>
Rolled 40, 62, 49 = 151 (3d100)

>>346222
Wow! That's really gonna jack up my starting power seeing I was pretty much at 10. :P
>>
>>346263
clan size: 50
crops: 6/10
herds: 6/10
wealth: 42/100
prestige: 50/100
warriors: 0
Here is my clan, now how do I get warriors I didn't understand.
>>
>>346264
A hero-focused faction can replace the resource bars(crops and herds or whatever it is) with stats. You can have followers if you want, but every point counts, so balance it between followers or skills however you find it to be wise.
You get wealth and prestige bars or some variation thereof mandatory though
>>
>>346278
You've got your clan size, it's up to you how many you want to make warriors at the start, but those won't be doing anything for your economy, so keep that in mind.
A mercenary band faction for instance can have lots of warriors and be reliant on payment or plunder(its population should include camp followers/ supporting staff too)
>>
>>346286
>C.Construction
I'm going to have 15 warriors how will that effect my economy and stats.
>>
Since we're in a good economic spot, you can pick TWO things to build
A.A great forge
B.A great chieftain's hut
C.Roads
D.Food production boosting buildings(granaries, fishing piers)
E.Other
>>
The Notajo clan is currently mostly trading good to keep commerce smooth but we have some freetime and enough merchants to perharps pursue another venture.

>crops 5/10
>herds 5/10
>wealth 50/100
>prestige 75/100
>menbers 71
>trained merchant 5
let's say each merchant cost 3 points.
Tell me if i have my math wrong.
The Notajo clan is actually a fruit of the fusion of two clans, the Tajo and Nota clan which were the source of a few shamans, they were also one of the first follower of Rog.
Currently the Notajo clan is looking for a way to help the tribe in another way than spending ours in the open market to help people trading.

>A.The Notajo clan should be entrusted with keeping clay tablets concerning the production of the tribe in timber and metal.
>B.The Notajo clan should create a new system for our clan to exchange goods.
>C.The Notajo clan should focus on securing the access to tin and copper and to choose and select craftsmens for our forge.
>D.The Notajo clan should help the shaman access to the good they need for their research.

>>346310
>A.A great forge
>B.A great chieftain's hut
>>
>>346279

It's nice to have starting stats, but I still don't know how I should scale my growth. I've posted a few times about it.
>>346185
>>
>>346310
C.Roads
D.Food production boosting buildings(granaries, fishing piers)
>>
>>346310
>D.Food production boosting buildings(granaries, fishing piers)
>A.A great forge

crops: 5/10
prestige: 40/100
warriors: 10

>>346315
You math is way off you used 311 points and only allow 241
>>
>>346315
>D.The Notajo clan should help the shaman access to the good they need for their research
>>346310
>D.Food production boosting buildings(granaries, fishing piers)
>A.A great forge
>>
>>346333
let's see.
>crops = 5 = 50 points
>herds = 5 = 50 points
>wealth = 50 = 50 points
>prestigue = 75 = 75 points
>menbers = 71 as was rolled
>merchants = 5 = 15 points
50+50+50+75+15= 240?
where did i fuck up the conversion?
I must be blind ...
>>
>>346296
30% of your populations is made up of warriors - the rest of your clan work to support them. Your economy only works at 70% capacity, therefore.
When you convert a percentage of your population to specialists, that number of wealth points must be spent.
Your two resource bars combined provide that much wealth per turn, scaled for worker ratio - that means that since you're 70% workers/30% warriors you get 70% of 12 every turn, so 8 points of wealth per turn.
>>346315
Every crops and herds costs 10 points, since it's scaled to the dice roll.
Since your specialists are economic, they don't reduce your resoure to wealth conversion.

Specialists are used for missions, whatever you decide to make them.

A and D win - we've built a village granary and better boatbuilding grounds and piers.
We've built a great forge for smelting bronze.

Year 20
>>Population:2800 humans, 110 goblins
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other

One last thing - faction population growth scales with the civilization's own, so if you make up 10% of the total civ and we increase our population by 50 this turn, your population goes up by 5. Race restrictions apply, so if you are a goblin faction you take from the goblin pool.
>>
>>346358
>D.Military
>>
>>346351
Population is also a resource that you spend points on now, so you've got a TOTAL of 241 points to spend on everything.
>>346317
Post your current stats, Wave.
>>
>>346358
(Medicine)
>>
>>346358
>B.Culture & religion
>>
>>346368
Oh ok.
if merchants cost nothing that leaves me with
>crops 4/10
>herds 4/10
>wealth 50/100
>prestige 70/100
>menbers 40
>trained merchant 5
I want to stay with a high prestige so that diplomacy stay a bit easier.
Did i fuck up the math again?
Should i switch to:
>crops 4/10
>herds 3/10
>wealth 45/100
>prestige 70/100
>menbers 40
>trained merchant 5
and pay for my merchants?
>>
>>346358
First
crops: 5/10
Okay this is what I have when using my points total to 262. After which it passed a turn so my population goes to 55
Next turn
Is this right? I got 8 wealth this turn and 8 next members
clan size: 55
wealth: 50/100
warriors: 15
>>
let's talk about clans at the end of the thread.
it'll be easier that way.
>>
>>346315
D. Shaman goods. Wave wants you guys to invent something that stays pretty in saltwater, darn it!

>>346368

Faithful - 31 Fishermen, 8 Sundry, 1 Shaman
Wave's current "population" is the population of fishermen, people saved from drowning, and a shaman who have actually started worshipping her as a protective goddess.

Wealth - 0
We still haven't gotten anything other than bronze that survives underwater, and bronze doesn't exactly look pretty after it corrodes (though it doesn't corrode all the way through).

Prestige - 11/100
There are significant factions of people who still don't trust her, and she still has no place but lying beneath the piers to call home. But, there are some who like her now, and having just developed magical powers is pretty boss.

Prayer - 200/100
One of the shamans decided a few hours of power wasn't all that great, and tried seeing what would happen if he gave his share of the dragon bits to Wave. The result was pretty phenomenal.

Power - 20/100
Couple years don't mean much to multi-millenial sea serpent.

The reason I overspent on prayer, even above the maximum, is I want to spend that on developing the following abilities.

Hear Prayer- Hear the content of prayers, not just receive power.
Send Visions- Send out those messages over long distance. Only works on faithful/chosen ones.
Water Magic Lvl 1- Dragon's magic was water, and Wave is compatible.
Fish Magic Lvl 1- Wave is mostly a goddess of fishing right now.
>>
>>346411
Spent 7 too many points, drop prayer by 7.
>>
>>346382
Let's have the payment system, 3 points are used for each specialist.

Also, once your faction has been set up, your two income sources(in your cases these are crops and herds, but they can be anything) add wealth every turn.
Said wealth can be used to convert members to specialists - 3 wealth points per training.
Wealth can be used to barter with other factions for whatever you want, you decide the price - it's the free market, goy [rubs hands]
Other than that, you can expand your income sources through missions or by contributing to the civilization's expansion - if you lead a noble house that helps in a war, you get lots of spoils in return.
Prestige is not naturally gained or lost over time - only through missions is it gained. Having a high prestige score helps make you....prestigious. Think of it as a score. I'll think of other uses too.
You can also spend your prestige points to have non-faction civilians become members of your faction - 2 prestige points per recruit.
>>
>>346358
>D.Military
Let's talk about clan at the end
>>
Okay, clantalk and rules overview later.
For now, it's military development
Pick one
A.Train professional warriors
B.Employ horses in warfare
C.Design better equipment
D.Other idea
>>
>>346448
>B.Employ horses in warfare
>>
>>346448
>C.Design better equipment
we're surrounded by a forest, horse might not always be good for tactics but copper gear will be.
>>
>>346448
B.Employ horses in warfare

More like train horses for use in warfare, since we aren't actively warring with anyone right now afaik.
>>
>>346448
A.Train professional warriors
I know we are not at war with anyone but we do fight a Dragon not too long ago.
>>
We've learned how to use chariots - riding horses is stil posible, but having them pull a chariot seems to be more practicle for the time being, we can even use it in battle and it makes for stylish transport.
Probably last turn for now, since it's getting late and there's fewer players around

Year 22
>>Population:2900 humans, 125 goblins
>>Buildings: wood and straw huts, sheep pens, wells, palisade, granary, great forge
>>Economy: improving fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, improving crafts, copper,tin, horses
>>Military:Hunters, fishermen and lumberjacks,chhariots
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Other
>>
File: chariot.jpg (47KB, 550x341px) Image search: [Google]
chariot.jpg
47KB, 550x341px
>>346492
>>
>>346492
let's settle the ruin and found a second city
>>
>>346492
>>
>>346492
>>
>>346492
We've got tons of resources, I think it's time to colonize our old village again. As much as Wave would prefer you expanded along the coast to some hypothetical location her 93 exploration might have discovered.
>>
F it is
A.Explore the coast
B.Explore west
C.Explore east
D.Explore south
F.Settle the ruined village(suggest a name)
>>
>>346516
F.Settle the ruined village(suggest a name)
>>
>>346516
>F.Settle the ruined village(suggest a name)
Riverhold
>>
>>346516
F. Firsthold
>>
>>346516
>F.Salmonburg
>>
>>346516
>F.Settle the ruined village
>>
>>346516
F.Settle the ruined village
>>
>>346527
Seconding Firsthold
>>
>>346516
F
Second riverhold
>>
How about Fishold.
Also we didn't name our first town?
I'm rooting for Dragon's Tomb.
>>
>>346569
Dragon's tomb is a great name for our first town. Wave approves!

As for fishold.... No. Wave reserves that name for when you build a palace temple for her.
>>
File: New Map.png (112KB, 1478x1764px) Image search: [Google]
New Map.png
112KB, 1478x1764px
I like Firsthold. We've now sent several clans, a total of 600 people, to settle the ruins of the lands that were once ours - Firsthold.
23 years have passed since the shamans lost their power. Our tribe has grown and expanded. We've slain a dragon and taken over a goblin mine peacefuly.
These are our first steps on what will be a great journey.
Final stats for the day

>>Population:2950 humans, 130 goblins
>>Food stockpiles:6/10
>>Buildings: wood and straw huts, sheep pens, wells, palisade, granary, great forge
>>Economy: improving fishing, improving agriculture, improving husbandry, basic textiles, improving crafts, copper,tin, horses
>>Military:Hunters, fishermen and lumberjacks,chhariots

Now, about factions.

You can make a group faction or a hero-centered faction.
When creating a faction, roll three 1d100s. These are your points, you also get 100 extra for free.
You've got 6 stats as a group faction
Two resources of your choice - scale from 1 to 10 - that together form your wealth per turn income.
You've got your wealth, which can be used for trading or training, and your prestige, which is a sort of score that is gained through feats and missions and can be spent on influencing the civilization or attracting new members.
You've also got your population. 1 member costs 1 point and you can convert a member to a specialist for 3 points each. Further conversions after that cost 3 wealth each.
I've got three kinds of specialists in mind for now - warriors, magicians and economic specialists.
Warriors can be used to fight, magicians can do magic and economic specialists can be used to generate wealth or prestige. All of this is done through missions, which a faction can perform instead of voting during a turn. How exactly missions will work will be decided later.

I've named our main village Dragon's Tomb. A good feat for a young civilization!

So, I'm off to sleep in a bit. Ask me anything while I'm still up.

I'll post on my twitter about when I'm continuing the thread.
Untill then, you can make factions of your own within this thread, when I come back I'll greenlight them. Use the rules.
>>
>>346592
It says group factions get 6 stats, how many do hero factions get? 6 also, or less?
>>
>>346592
oh and can we exchange wealth for ressources?
>>
>>346592

clan size: 65
wealth: 68/100
magicians: 3
Traders: 2

Alright Bulgar here are my stats, a question how do I increase my crops and herds?
>>
>>346592
Earlier I made a list of purchases I'd like to make using prayer. I'm envisioning Prayer as a metaphysical wealth. I spend it for gaining powers or creating miracles.

I've got 193 points to spend, and here are some things I'd like to spend them on.

Hear Prayer- Hear the content of prayers, not just receive power.
Send Visions- Send out those messages over long distance. Only works on faithful/chosen ones.
Water Magic Lvl 1- Dragon's magic was water, and Wave is compatible.
Fish Magic Lvl 1- Wave is mostly a goddess of fishing right now.
Grant Spells- Wave's followers can learn divine magic, up to a maximum of Wave's own level of magic. So, Shamans could learn water magic again and fishermen could learn fish magic.
>>
>>346616
calculated wealth gain and pop gain from 2750 pop.
>crops 4/10
>herds 3/10
>wealth 66/100
>prestige 70/100
>menbers 42
>trained merchant 5

I would like to spend my wealth on 5 more merchants and 1 scribe.
11 specialist out of 42 menber = 26% of specialists.
it cost 18 wealth for 6 specialists.

>crops 4/10
>herds 3/10
>wealth 48/10
>prestige 70/100
>menbers 36
>trained merchant 10
>scribe 1

here's the stats i come up with.
>>
>>346609
Hero factions don't have income source stats, instead they get 2 stats for the hero - it can be physical strength and magical ability, for instance.
Wealth is used for trade, prestige for political interactions.
Your two hero resources can be used to level up skills or to serve as a powerlevel.
>>346616
You have to get them from somewhere - another faction, that is.

>>346624
Okay, so here's the skill system - every skill you have can be leveled up to 10. Every level up costs (next level)*10 of whatever resource is relevant. So say you have your prayer resource that you use to level up magic, if you want to go from lvl 1 to lv2 on a spell you spend 20. Then 30 for lvl2 to lvl3 and so on.

Hero resources are also gained from missions. During said missions there must always be some risk - the loss of wealth, prestige, followers or even your life.
>>
>>346666
What if the other factions don't want to trade? Do we have to do missions to get resources if noone trades?
>>
>>346666
So is it like this?
>followers
>hero stat
>hero stat
>Prestige
>wealth
>specialists
If a hero stat is used to upgrade a skill and it gets low does it affect the performance of the hero? Also what is used to get more of a hero stat and how do they get wealth?
>>
>>346666
Oh, furthermore.
When creating a hero faction, you roll 3 times and get another 100 for free, for a total amount of starting points between 103 and 400.
You can use those points for stats like a group faction would. You also get 3 free starting skills at lvl.0 and can spend 50 points for more skill slots. After you've made your hero, you can spend 50 hero resources to learn a new lvl0 skill(for instance, you can spend your prayer)
>>346680
If the other factions don't want to trade, you perform missions. Expansion through peaceful or military methods can get you more resources.
>>
>>346696
Heroes rely on missions for all their gains.
Your hero stats each are designated as either an exp pool or a passive attribute(that can increase over time or through missions and may be lost if you fail a mission).

The whole point of the hero/group divergence is that groups have income through economy, while heroes are good at missions
>>
Rolled 63, 74, 51 = 188 (3d100)

Rolling
>>
Hero Faction - Resplendent Wave of the Pearlescent Sea
Faithful(Population) 40
Prestige- 11/100

Spend type Resource
Wealth- 0/100
Prayer- 20/100

Hero Type Stats
Physical Power- 20/100
Magical Power- 80/100

God Magic Lvl 3
General Magic- Being a god.
Lvl 1- Hear Prayer, you can hear and process any number of people praying to you, and draw power from that. Max number of faithful that can be drawn from is 10*10^(God Magic Level)*Magic Power/100.
Lvl 2- Send Vision, you can send warnings and portents to anyone, but this requires interpretation and is vague. You can talk directly to any of your faithful. Range of both abilities is 1 Mile*10^(God Magic Level)*Magic Power/100.
Lvl 3- Grant Magic, you can grant divine magic to your followers. They can learn any of your non-god magics up to the higher of your god magic or that non-god magic. Maximum total levels of magic granted is 1*10^(God Magic Level)*Magic Power/100.

Water Magic Lvl 1
General Magic- Move water around. Hydromancy.
Lvl 1- Breathe underwater. Wave already can do this, so this is purely so her followers can try out her domain.

Fish Magic Lvl 1
General Magic- Command fish. Fishomancy.
Lvl 1- Fishery Blessings, general boost to fish health and population.
>>
File: 1391635329375.jpg (61KB, 625x419px) Image search: [Google]
1391635329375.jpg
61KB, 625x419px
>>346784
Excellent, this can be used as a template from now on.
Two sepnd-type resources, two hero stats, 3 free lvl0 starting skills, prestige and population
>>
>>346784
Wouldn't you need to spend points on your followers? You have exactly 251 points that you got on everything else but you seem to just have 40 followers.
>>
File: 1466814791304.png (388KB, 1131x811px) Image search: [Google]
1466814791304.png
388KB, 1131x811px
>>346784
Yo, what the fuck did I say? Couple years and now we have fucking 'fishomancy' and the ability to train people to breathe underwater, just because we let the fish lady sleep under the pier. This shit is baller as hell, Wave.

Can you say "Shark Cavalry?"
>>
>>346808
Wait a minute, we get 3 free skills and in creation can use 50 points per skill to get more slots, that would mean you would have to use 100 points for those 2 extra skills putting you way over the limit.
>>
Guys, my civ thing is dying, if you guys want, you can come join me (Civ Bulgar is allowing this, or so I hope.)

>>346842
>>
>>346808
Alright, so, I have 251 points.

Notice population and prestige take exactly 51, leaving me with 200 points left. Just as planned.

The rest of my resources add up to 120 (Prayer, P. Power., M. Power,)

That leaves 80 for skills.
I have Level 3 god magic 10 + 20 + 30 = 60
Level 1 Water Magic 10
Level 1 Fish Magic 10

Spot on.

>>346813
Ooooh yeeess...

>>346821
I only have 3 skills.

God Magic, Water Magic, and Fish Magic.
God Magic is level 3, with 3 specific abilities in it (Hear Prayer, Send Vision, Grant Magic).
Water Magic is level 1, with 1 specific ability in it (Breathe Underwater)
Fish Magic is level 1, with 1 specific ability in it (Fishery Blessings)

So, I have 3 skills, but one of those skills has a bunch of subsidiary abilities because I put lots of points into it.

If I were some trickster based god, I might have water magic with different skills.

Water Magic Lvl 1
General Magic- Move water around. Hydromancy.
Lvl 1- Bewildering Mist, my mist brings all the boys off the cliff of death.
>>
>>346844
It's doing fine m8, it's just a lil' slow right now.
>>
>>346870
My bad, didn't see that they were the abilitys for each level of the magic.
>>
>>346807
The great manatee is heard.
>>
>>346807
Buglar a question how much does our clan population increase each turn
>>
>>346963
proportionaly to the population of our tribe.
eg:
I have 40 people on turn 1 and there is 20000 people in turn 1
In turn 2 there is 25000 people
so there is (40/20000)*25000 people in my tribe in turn 2
>>
>>346970
Okay now I understand thank you.
>>
Hero Faction: The Followers of The Sky
Followers: 30
Prestige:8

Spend Resources
Wealth:10
Prayer: 10

Hero Stats
Magical Power:60
Strength:50

God magic(going to copy the god magic as its kinda needed for being a minor diety, apologies in advance if you dont like this)
Lvl 1- Hear Prayer, you can hear and process any number of people praying to you, and draw power from that. Max number of faithful that can be drawn from is 10*10^(God Magic Level)*Magic Power/100.
Lvl 2- Send Vision, you can send warnings and portents to anyone, but this requires interpretation and is vague. You can talk directly to any of your faithful. Range of both abilities is 1 Mile*10^(God Magic Level)*Magic Power/100.
Lvl 3- Grant Magic, you can grant divine magic to your followers. They can learn any of your non-god magics up to the higher of your god magic or that non-god magic. Maximum total levels of magic granted is 1*10^(God Magic Level)*Magic Power/100.

Lightning magic
Lvl 0- Can cause small shocks, only enough to make someone flinch
Lvl-1 Become capable of emitting a steady stream of electricity which can eventually be fatal if applied for a moderate time.
Lvl 2- At this point those who know this gain the ability to create lightning bolts similar to those in storms which the user can then toss, not nearly as destructive as the ones caused in natural disasters and extremely large storms however.

Air magic
Lvl 0- You can make a cooling breeze nothing special.
Lvl 1- Air gusts are made which can knock a man down easily if taken off guard
Lvl 2- Its powerfull enough to allow a man to hover for a few minutes or seconds depending on their magical abilitys.

Fluff wise I can be put in as a wanderer and when questioned about my abilitys I can explain I was an extremely minor diety son of one of the original magic gods, however when they left I was one of the only ones left with no idea about what happened to the more powerful gods. Now only seeking for followers so I may find another set of people to protect and to fulfill my self sworn duty.

I perfectly understand if you want to tweek any of my abilitys as im not sure if they'd be deemed to powerful.
>>
>>347008
Ok, so, things.

Alright, so, things. Firstly, I find it funny that you're going to be 2.5x stronger than the sea serpent/nymph. :P Probably a lot more than that, actually, because you're explicitly strength, whereas I'm a general physical power. A speedster might have Speed 30 and be physically a normal man, but super fast.

That's not a criticism, just a "I find things funny".

Secondly.
Copying God Magic, sure, go right ahead!

Thirdly- Lightning and Air.
For both of these, you have as your abilities things I would categorize as "General Magic."

For example, in Water Magic, I have "Move water around." as my general magic. I'm really not a water mage if I can't do that, and that power should scale with level.

In your lightning and air magics, you have abilities listed that describe the power of your general magic, in my opinion, not grant abilities that flesh out what KIND of lightning/air god you are.

For example, here's a flashy skulduggery lightning/air god.

Lightning Magic Lvl 2
General Magic- Make bolts of lightning. Electromancy.
Lvl 1- Blinding Flash, non-harmful bursts of lightning specially designed to create disproportionate quantities of light.
Lvl 2- Stunning Blast, can make general magic lightning blasts always deal nonlethal stunning type damage, regardless of power.

Air Magic Lvl 2
General Magic- Move air around. Aeromancy.
Lvl 1- Airborne Sleight of Hand, your wind manipulation can be incredibly subtle and precise, gracefully palming a coin, or ornately manipulating cards through the air.
Lvl 2- Dead Air, you can manipulate the air around you to be silent, reducing the noise you make.

Still has the exact same general power levels you mentioned, but now we know more than "air/lightning". It's got more flavor and personality.

My advice is to make it a little more.
>>
Rolled 71, 69, 6 = 146 (3d100)

>>346784
Rolling for a hero faction
>>
>>347123
If you're playing another god, we're gonna have a regular pantheon up in here. :P
>>
>>347123
>>347144
a giant would be fun as a hero.
>>
>>347122
Its good to know you're alright about the god magic thing.

regarding my magic I'm honestly shit with making accurate descriptions for concepts like magic but I sorta described that way because I wanted my guy to be a sort of protector and force for the people in return for their prayers and worship so I can follow my ideology to help protect those who follow me as an idol and to protect the weak. But really I want the OP to decide on it.

I honestly didn't think me putting physical power as strength would be a problem, I kinda just put it that way to sound a bit better and to show that my guy is a god of war.
>>347144
That would actually be pretty intresting having a pantheon of dietys able to directly influence the people that may or may not work together.
>>
Can someone walk me through the faction creation process? I want to create clan bin David, lead by Solomon, who believes that there is one chief god and that all other gods are angels or demons serving or opposing him.
>>
>>347156
Another feature would be that rather than Solomon fighting, being more of a wise ruler than a strong one, I would summon a single demon or angel at a time in order to fight in my stead, ie: Bael, Heeganti, Michael, etc.
>>
>>347176
Have your stats be something like Ruling ability, Economic Knowledge, Likeability, ect. And have your magic be traits that would help you
>>
>>347154

Putting points in strength isn't a problem. I was just commenting on how it's funny. You could totally pull a hercules and lift my like 40 foot long sea serpent out of the air and chuck her out of town. That's fine.

As far as war magic goes, thank you for telling me. I couldn't tell you were a war mage from your above abilities. That's what I was trying to say, your powers were too generic. I didn't know you were a war god.

Here are some might/war god lightning/air powers to get you going.

Second Wind- With a passing wind, heavy breathing is eased and strength fills war weary limbs.

Blades of Thunder- With the right resources, The Prince of Aether or his chosen, can forge enchanted blades that crackle with deadly electricity.

Thunder Ward- To protect his chosen, Aether makes a ward to protect his own from lightning damage.

Abilities like that would establish you as a strength/protection/war lightning/air god, and not just lightning/air god.
>>
Rolled 64, 98, 8 = 170 (3d100)

>>
File: Guts_Portrait.jpg (94KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_Portrait.jpg
94KB, 468x468px
Hero Faction -Morgrand the One Eyed
Popularity 0/100
Prestige- 20/100

Spend type Resource
Wealth- 16/100
Prayer- 0/100

Hero Type Stats
Physical Power- 100/100
Stamina - 80/100

Human Ability:
Inspire lvl1: Raise the moral of warriors near you giving them a second wind

Heightened Strength lvl1: Passive, the humans strength is equal to an average dwarf

Heightened Agility lvl1: Passive, the humans agility is equal to an average Goblin

Morgrand is staunchly anti-magic and strongly believes in Human Superiority to the point where he feels all other forms of life should be subservient to humans. Morgrand believes in the power that humans get from facing struggles and adapting and overcoming them. Morgrand fights with a strange weapon taller than him that he says he made in the wilderness he came from. He is also clad in a strange sort of armor that seems to be made out of copper like his sword.
>>
>>347188
I like how some of these abilitys sound. Since they sound a bit more descriptive I'm going to change a few of my abilitys. Thanks for helping me out if OP gives this the green light

Faction: The Followers of The Sky
Followers: 30
Prestige:8

Spend Resources
Wealth:10
Prayer: 10

Hero Stats
Magical Power:60
Strength:50

God magic(going to copy the god magic as its kinda needed for being a minor diety, apologies in advance if you dont like this)

Lightning Magic
General Magic- Make bolts of lightning. Electromancy.
Lvl 1- Blinding Flash, non-harmful bursts of lightning specially designed to create disproportionate quantities of light.
Lvl 2- Stunning Blast, can make general magic lightning blasts always deal nonlethal stunning type damage, regardless of power.

Air Magic
General Magic- Move air around. Aeromancy.
Lvl 1- Airborne Sleight of Hand, your wind manipulation can be incredibly subtle and precise, gracefully palming a coin, or ornately manipulating cards through the air.
Lvl 2-Second Wind- With a passing wind, heavy breathing is eased and strength fills war weary limbs.

Fluff wise I can be put in as a wanderer and when questioned about my abilitys I can explain I was an extremely minor diety son of one of the original magic gods, however when they left I was one of the only ones left with no idea about what happened to the more powerful gods. Now only seeking for followers so I may find another set of people to protect and to fulfill my self sworn duty.
>>
>>347223

I'd like to comment that you have physical power 100/100.

Way back, the OP gave me clearance for 20/100 being enough for me to have a decent chance of coiling up and crunching a longboat. You're five times that. Before you even get to your special abilities.

Starting from that base, I don't thing +1 Agility knocks you back to goblin level, or +1 strength knocks you back to dwarf level. Either that or goblins are a lot more agile and dwarfs a lot stronger than I thought.

>>347224
You seem to have picked the thiefy powers I made, not the war god ones. Is that intended or a copy/paste error?
>>
>>347243
Well my thought process for this was that yours would be measured in terms of a monster while mine was in line with humans
>>
>>347243
Blades of thunder and thunder wards just sound to me like they'll be on a higher level of magic is all, also I felt the people aren't as advance weapon wise so I felt it wouldn't really fit in right now if I picked blades of thunder

My reasoning for thunder ward is I would most likely be accidentally blinding large groups of people in battles so I felt it would require a higher level to provide the coverage necessary for large scale battles. Besides the ability to just throw lightning is destructive enough to suffice at the moment. That and non lethal lightning just sounds really useful so I dont accidentally nuke someone with lightning if their close by.
>>
>>347254
Fair enough.

I suppose I pay for my monstrous power with the rather crippling disadvantage of "would require a 18 wheeler carrying a pool to move on land." Still, that seems unfair to you that I'm both stronger and faaar more magical.
>>
>>347254
also don't delete posts ever it's annoying. we still saw your ID it's OK, not like we'll kill you for being a namefag when we are namefags.
>>
>>347268
It is unfair but thats the point, my guy is just that a guy.

>>347270
Just felt like fixing it anon plus I did want to edit it a bit for the earlier one
>>
>>347278
I hope that you realise that because you have 0 popularity and 20 prestige you'll likely end up as a mercenary that fights alone most of the time making most of your perk Inspire perk rather pointless.
Don't worry tho i'll pay enough to feed you, can let an asukafriend hanging :^).
>>
>>347283
Pretty much what I expected but I will most likely have to fight with others in a battle and thats where I'm going to really get a popularity and prestige boost
>>
File: 72 Demons of Solomon.jpg (1MB, 2700x2757px) Image search: [Google]
72 Demons of Solomon.jpg
1MB, 2700x2757px
>>347208
I'll give this a shot, but I'm kinda uncertain about how to set this up.

Faction: Clan bin David
Population: 50
Prestige: 20
Wealth: 18
Faith: 20

Hero Wisdom: 7/10
Hero Thrift: 3/10

Specialists-
Beelzebub: Magician
Haagenti: Warrior
Ipos: Economic Specialist
Purson: Economic Specialist

Abilities
>Summon lesser deities- Besides the regular specialists, Solomon can summon a demon or angel to assist in battle. (lvl 1. 2/10)
>Consult with God- Solomon may, through great effort, consult with the great lord of all the realm for wisdom and clarity. (lvl 1. 1/10)
>Silver Tongue- Solomon's wisdom and coolheadedness is so legendary that even his enemies find it difficult to refuse him. (lvl 1. 2/10)
Fluff- Solomon is the leader of a once very prominent tribe, but after a hunting trip went awry, he was the sole survivor. He wandered in the wilderness for 40 days before he was visited by an ethereal presence. This presence told him that he is the chief creator of this realm and many others, and that all the deities within our realm are merely servants or opponents of his will. With this new knowledge in hand, he returned to the tribe with the shocking news. Many believed him to be crazy, the wilderness having addled his mind. The few that believed him banded under him to form the bin David clan, and seek to reestablish Solomon's prestige and spread the word of the lord of the realms.

How's this? What should I change? Pic related is the lesser key of Solomon, which I use as a reference for familiars.
>>
>>347263
Well, I hope I show up before you next time. Because my big plan was, "Hey, I know a lot of you hate me... but you can have maaaaaagic now. I can has temple? Maaaaagic."

If there are more respectable options than Fishomancy, I may be out of luck. :P
>>
>>347291
You should have weakness too i think.
Otherwise you're just be an edgy minmaxed tornado sword.
It would make sense that you'd have a weakness, it might be a physical or mental one.
Think of how the hound in GoT is very scared of fire or how Guts is so psycologically unstable he fucks up.
>>
>>347296
His weakness is that he's mortal next to all these insane powerful gods. I mean, I can throw fish at him!
>>
>>347296
I agree with you but we weren't listing weaknesses so I left them off but there basically he's just a human, no magic whatsoever, and hatred or at least disgust at all races but humans
>>
>>347295
Well you already have the advantage of being somewhat liked and trusted by the villagers. They'll just see me as a big dude that tosses lightning at stuff if you like me. So it'll be a bit harder to gain their trust unless orcs or something shows up and I help them out.
>>
>>347304
Your weakness is that if no one believe in you or worship you you just lose 2/3 of you strengh and become entirely killable.
>>347305
Ok i'll remenber to never hire you to guard the tin caravans otherwise it would get messy.
Xenophobia is an acceptable double edged sword weakness.
>>
>>347310
Given how I spent my points, it'd be more like losing 4/5ths of my strength.

>>347305
Also, I think it'd be hilarious for Wave to hit on Morgrand. :P
>>
>>347293
Anyone willing to give some pointers? I'll take suggestions about anything.
>>
>>347318
Please no, spare me this tsundere xenophobic nonsense that would ensue.
Also we don't need gods to breed with the swolest mens to create fucking Demi-gods with 5x as much strengh as Hafthor Bjornsson.
>>
>>347323
The concept of following the legends about Solomon and being an angel/demon summoner is cool.

Being nearly EXACTLY that legend has me going... "Eeeeeh..." I don't like the lack of originality and feel like every time I see your character it's going to break my immersion in the world.

That's my opinion, sorry. :/

But it's not my call to make, but the OPs.
>>
>>347323
Yeah i'd say summoning in battle is kindda OP, make it ceremonial instead and requiring a sacrifice.
Perharps later on you could aquire a sword that could do so in battle using the enemy as a sacrifice but it might be a little OP for an emerging god and to do unconditionaly.
Consulting Gods is ok but kindda a free perk for all gods i'd say.
Silver tongue is also pretty common for a perk i think it's ok.
Also Solomon is a prophet right?
You must choose between a clan and a hero as a faction.
>>
>>347324
And thus, it went exactly like the greek pantheon with roided out demigods everywhere.
>>347323
The dragon said the gods were dead so I'm not sure how you're one true god thing fits in. Well at least the major magic gods are gone.
>>
>>347324
But would it matter if all the demi-gods were aquatic? :P

>>347336
Well, god type heroes do have followers. No mechanics for how they do anything, but they have them.
>>
>>347344
yeah but i think each follower has the cost of a specialist and beliver are different from actual followers.
This way it would push for an actual god/hero/clan synergy.
>>
>>347335
Well the legend isn't exact, it's more a broad Christian allegory. I could also change the clan name to something like Lemegeton.
>>347336
Well I was thinking it wouldn't be something he can just do whenever, and was also thinking that it was just a way for him to contribute in battle since he's more of an armchair warrior. Also, what stuff would I need to get rid of to be a hero faction? I would prefer to still be a clan, but just led by Solomon and his sons(who would all be called Solomon). Is that what a hero faction is? Just a faction that's focused on the hero rather than the people n' sheit?
>>347341
He also threatened to murder all of us if he didn't gain tribute and led us to believe that he was the mightiest thing around. I think we proved that he's not the most reliable source.
>>
>>347352
Hero factions don't have a clan.
Meaning they don't have people and don't produce wealth.
They can have free starting perks and unatural abilities.
You choose to have perks and clans factions don't have perks.
To have perk you'd have to be just your hero and his followers and rely on a faction to pay you for your services or to keep you as guest.
You can't be a producer of wealth (aka guilds people n shiet) and a god/demi-god/prophet shooting lazer beam out of your eyes at the same time.
You have to choose.
Hero or Clan?
>>
>>347367
You can have followers as a hero, it's just they don't have an economy to produce stuff for you, and it's more a measure of influence and resources.
>>
>>347376
For example, Resplendent Wave has followers. However, all of those followers have their own families to feed, and are more along the lines of "Yeah, fish-lady's not half bad. Keeps the fish in my net. I can say a prayer or two to keep that happening."
>>
>>347367
Well, I suppose hero. Hopefully in time people will naturally just like my god better.

Faction: Solomon
Popularity: 58
Prestige: 20
Faith: 20

Hero Wisdom: 7/10
Hero Thrift: 3/10

Specialists-
Beelzebub: Magician
Haagenti: Warrior
Ipos: Economic Specialist
Purson: Economic Specialist

Abilities
>Summon lesser deities- Besides the regular specialists, Solomon can summon a demon or angel to assist in battle through great preparation in advance and animal sacrifice. (lvl 1. 3/10)
>Consult with God- Solomon may, through great effort, consult with the great lord of all the realm for wisdom and clarity. (lvl 1. 1/10)
>Silver Tongue- Solomon's wisdom and coolheadedness is so legendary that even his enemies find it difficult to refuse him. (lvl 1. 2/10)
Fluff- Solomon is the leader of a once very prominent tribe, but after a hunting trip went awry, he was the sole survivor. He wandered in the wilderness for 40 days before he was visited by an ethereal presence. This presence told him that he is the chief creator of this realm and many others, and that all the deities within our realm are merely servants or opponents of his will. With this new knowledge in hand, he returned to the tribe with the shocking news. Many believed him to be crazy, the wilderness having addled his mind. While his popularity has taken somewhat of a hit, he is still a rather significant player in the tribe and intends to use his status to further his god's message.
Better?
>>
>>347383
Also, if you do make it in, I'm totally making one of my God Magic powers "Annoyingly listen in on and comment whenever Solomon tries to use Consult with God"
>>
>>347376
yeah but a clan of 50 people is overkill, i'd prefer if gods actually needed to cooperate with other factions to increase their follower base instead of being a master of isolationism and keeping their own independent base of follower.

>>347383
Yeah it's better, i hope you find a clan that would like to work with you, maybe we'll even deal together.
btw talking about dealing.

>>347382
I'd like to deal with you especially concerning fishing.
I believe that if i can manage to give you an offering i might be able to recruit some fishermans by virtue of you increasing th fish population.
Though i do need some convincing.

>>347305

Also i'd like to hire you, you might be a valuable asset to secure an alliance with the Godric clan, I can secure you an access to weaponry and armor in exchange.
>>
>>347390
I don't work for anyone specifically I work for the advancement of our civilization and to make sure they stay on the true path, I will do jobs for you if I feel they match my beliefs
>>
>>347388
I would love that, nothing better than cheeky banter.
>>
>>347397
Working for our civilisation doesn't pay well.
But i suppose you might feel interested in the nature of such a proposition if i were to reveal it.
Well you see the clan Godric is a warrior's clan and i fear for the stability of our economy, every man isn't as enclined to futher the goals of our tribe as you are and to secure an alliance between the warrior clan of Godric so that they may swear to defend our trade caravans I need you to be proposed by my clan as potential commander of they warriors, your main job will be of course to train them and you unpopular nature might make this difficult but i'm sure that with the backing of my clan's popularity you may achieve some form of authority over their troops and lead them into battle efficiently thus working for the interest of multiple actors within our civilization.
>>
>>347408
The prospect of payment doesn't interest me and neither does the economy of our village. If we lose money and people can't eat let them struggle and only the worthy of our civilization will survive and thrive while the leeches and weaklings die off
>>
>>347413
I'm not proposing you payment but weaponry and armor.
I know that you aren't interested in normal goods.
This is why you need our clan.
Being the most influencial clan regarding trade we might be able to use our relation to get you something fit for a true warrior.
We mayb even be able to get some of the rest of the ressources that dragon had and forge something for you.
>>
>>347416
I'll work for you for four years if you get me some new dragon equipment, but I will take other jobs I decide are worth my time while working for you
>>
>>347416
I am intrigued by your offer of an alliance, but I would need time to see your wisdom and morality.
>>
>>347420
That i like to hear.
You and I are alike we pursue a common goal of building a Tribe like none others, simply do understand that to forge such a tribe a sword isn't the smith greatest tool.

I suppose you would like to discuss the design of your gear.
I had in mind a dragon hide and bone as well as bronze, mostly with a bronze chest plate covered in dragon hide, for the limb i planed dragon bones to be on both side of the limbs to act as a guard.
I'll leave the choice up to you regarding the helm and the weapon of your choice.
Our clan can probably spend enough to have access to a small amount of dragon hide and bones but don't expect us to be able to get a bone the size of man to forge you a sword.
Also regarding your other works i hope you won't prioritize them too often over thoses in this agreement.
>>
>>347430
For the helm just a Metal helmet with a cross guard in front

For other jobs I will handle them as them come up, if I decide its worth going im going end of story and I won't return until its done
>>
Rolled 93, 31, 62 = 186 (3d100)

>>346592
I've been lurking for about two hours, but I haven't been able to catch up lol.
GWU - Goblin Worker's Union
Let's go!
>>
>>347497
Okay!
Tin: 9/10
Wealth: 1/10 (We are not the whole village just a union representing the village)

Prestige: 20/100 (We aren't trusted by the village much.)

Population:13
Miners:8

WE ARE NOT THE GOBLIN VILLAGE. WE ARE THE UNION THAT REPRESENTS THE VILLAGE.

We campaign for goblin rights and prestige. Gain prestige from giving tin to humans? The little prestige we have is from fellow goblins.
>>
Here my stats after going their the population and wealth use.

Godric Clan
>clan size: 100
>crops: 8/10
>herds: 8/10
>wealth: 34/100
>prestige: 50/100
>warriors: 10
>magicians:2
>Traders: 1

>>347430
Auberyx of Notajo I'll be willing to deal with your clan as long as human well being is your priority.
I could offer help finding us some elfs, dwarfs, or other magic creatures to trade rare and useful goods. But for now let us rest until til morrow.
>>
Good morning. I have to go to work now and 95% of the time I'm not allowed to slack off, so I'll clear some things up first.
>>347520
This is a good faction. Hope to see more like it. Green light.
>>347442
Your hero faction has the green light.

As for magic, here's what I will tell you without revealing too much of the Main Story.
In the past our Shamans could use the power of the elements. It was a power they had to pay for to recieve. The cost of magic is either true faith - Honest to God believers praying regularly - or sacrifice, usually of an animal.
Innately magical beings still exist - dragons are proof of that. Their body itself produces some amount of magical power, but in order for it to be useful(anything beyond a level 0 or 1 spell, lets say) the magic needs fuel - honest prayer or sacrifice.
Prayer is the peaceful route that takes more time and effort. Sacrifice is faster and stronger.
Studying the dragon, we see that our sacrifices fueled his magical ability. Being a magical being by nature, his blood and organs were rich in magic and could be used for potions that would grant a shaman - someone with the knowledge and experience of magical rituals, not just some random peasant - magical power.
This is how magic works for races that have average Magic. You have three paths.
>To recieve your powers from a deity
>To be worshipped as a deity
>To sacrifice living beings for power
If you are of a race with strong magical nature, you have latent powers by default and can train them up to some level on your own, but beyond that you too need a power source.
You can be like the dragon and use your strength and natural magic to acquire sacrifice, you can be like Wave and use your natural powers to gain followers that will make you stronger. The other path is what shamans used to do in the past, but we have lost our connection to the elements.

This is why if you want to have magic, you must choose a path. A human could be worshipped and use that as fuel, but it would be less effective than the worship of a natural magical being. You also have to make peoplw honestly believe in you first before you get your magical power. And on top of that you need to have the knowledge and skill to perform magic, the proper incantations and so on - the shamans know this part, no other humans that we know.

Also, the fate of the Gods is a mystery right now(this is the Main Storyline of this quest). You can't make new Gods up on the spot as it is. When I resume the thread(8hrs) our adventures may lead to more discoveries.
>>
>>347622
Does the sacrifice have to be a conscious thing, or can it be somewhat subconscious?
>>
>>347626
Plants give very little. Animals are efficient. Humans even moreso. Dragonsblood was shown to be reeaaally strong
>>
>>347654
But do you need to specifically acknowledge whatever it is as a sacrifice?
>>
>>347622
Can you assess my faction?
>>347383
>>
Rolled 75, 12, 21 = 108 (3d100)

>>346592
I guess I'll roll.
>>
>>347663
As far as we can tell. Just eating living beings doesn't give you power. Some shamans believe magic potions could ve made out of human or animal blood, but their power would be nothing compared to dragonsblood.
Now, your natural magic power is in a way a multiplier of the effectiveness of prayer and sacrifice. A human would need, let's say, three times as much prayer or sacrifice to achieve the same power Wave can get. That is why shamans would act as mediators between the elements and mortals - our sacrifices would be more efficient on the elements than on a human and in return they give shamans power to use .
>>347708
You need to provide three answers
>Where do you come from?
Outsiders must be accepted by the tribe.
Natives are limited to whatever knowledge and equipment the tribe has.
>What are your abilities and your racial nature?
Shamans are normal humans who have spent years studying and practicing the ancestral rites. A human can only cast magic given training and a source of power.
>Where do you get your power?
One of the three paths described above. It has to make sence within the rules.
>>
>>347752
Faction: Great Crow Clan
Lumber: 3/10
Game 2/10
Wealth 24/100
Prestige: 40/100
Clan size: 40
Warriors:
Lumberjacks: 12
Hunters: 6

Clan that took biggest losses during dragon fight.
Hates non-humans.
Dislikes sea.
Dislikes magic, but recognizes it's strength.
For some reason clansmen are stronger than your average human.
>>
>>347760
Solomon is stated to be a native from an influential family. I also figured that instead of seeing the supreme god, since you seem against that, he learned of him through his father, who was part of an ancient cult who didn't believe in the chief rule of the elements.

I figured he would be partially trained in the occult by his father, but not a "professional" shaman.

The path would be receiving power from a deity, of course.
>>
dice+3d100
Giving this a try
>>
Rolled 61, 77, 15 = 153 (3d100)

>>347877
Welp made a mess of that
>>
File: Trump Approved.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Approved.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>>347909
It's okay anon, you made me smile.
Also, how do we not have a Trump/Garrison/Moon Man/Breivik/etc. allegorical leader yet?
>>
>>347909
Faction: Goy clan
Wealth: 100/100
Prestige: 25/100
Population 55
Trading 10/10
Warriors: 5
Traders: 15
Our main purpose is to acquire more wealth
>Am I doing this right?
>>
>>347935
The stats you have are
>Population(1 p. Each)
>Specialists(3p.)
>Income source 1
>Income source 2
>Wealth
>Prestige
>>
>>347935
Goy
Let's add those numbers.
100 +25 +55 +100 +15 +45 = 340
Did you roll 240 or higher? I see a 153, so you need to drop 87 points.
And you're missing a stat.
And the purpose is kind of lacking flavor. Most realistic faction we've got. But lacking flavor.

>>347798
Great Crow
Let's add those numbers.
30+20+24+40+40+36+18 =208
You did roll 108, so seems right.
Why is everyone racist, hating the sea, and hating magic? :O (Kidding, not a downside, Just playing my character. :P)

>>347588
Godric
Let's add those numbers
100+80+80+34+50+30+6+3 = 403
Holy carp, did you really grow that fast? I'm a god and I'm scared.
>>
>>347760
What do you think about my hero faction?
>>347224
>>
Roll+3d100+100
Might as well stop lurking
>>
Dice+3d100+100
Might as well stop lurking
>>
>>348007
Isn't the roll added with 100 starting points?
>>
>>348201
You put it in the options field.
>>
Thank you
>>
>>348253
Dice+3d100
>Put this in the options field
>>
Gonna make a fresh thread now. Compiling stats and rules, 30 minutes ETA at most
>>
>>348203
It is. And you still exceeded that by 87.
You spent 340 points.
You rolled a 153 +100 = 253 points to spend

340 - 253 = 87, you spent 87 too many points

Some things you might be confused about is that Warriors and Traders cost 3 points each, and that 10/10 costs 100 points.
>>
>>348294
I see now, next thread will be fixed then
>>
shut it down mods
Thread posts: 648
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.