[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quantum High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 12

File: shittyreshigh.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
shittyreshigh.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
Once upon a time, there were four high school students in a place not quite like planet Earth, but not quite so different from it either.

That means there are four slots for this one. Name yourself and tripcode to join.
>>
>>312207
Barry Ferguson. Store Clerk at the local JihadiMart
>>
>>312230
Greetings, Barry Ferguson.

You have gained (1) stat point.

Spend it or save it.

>STR 1
>AGL 1
>CHA 1
>>
>>312240
I shall use it for Charisma. People wont buy from people who can't even handle a glance.
>>
File: Togami.Byakuya.full.1519245.jpg (389KB, 590x886px) Image search: [Google]
Togami.Byakuya.full.1519245.jpg
389KB, 590x886px
>>312207
Flynn Valentine. The Child of a Politician.
>>
>>312253
>SKILL INCREASE!
>SKILL INCREASE!
>SKILL INCREASE!

>Barry Ferguson receives (+1) to CHA

>The time sphere on your bedside table begins it's shrill cry informing you that it is time to rise. It begins to hover first above the table, then above your bed. After vocally shouting the correct code to quiet the device, you rise to get dressed.

>Barry's mother calls him from the kitchen. Breakfast is ready.
>>
>>312268
Greetings, Flynn Valentine.

You have (1) stat point.

Spend it or save it.

>STR
>AGL
>CHA
>>
>>312279
>AGL

Do you desire a more specific backstory? I am itching for Writefagging.
>>
>>312289
Go ahead, brudda. Just give me a few basics to work with for now so I can do your intro.
>>
>>312276
I shall yell to my mother, as the Suns rise looms near, a common montra to my morning routine. One that happens on a usual Saturday.
"FUCK OFF MUM, YE CUNT. I GOTTA GO TO THE JIHADIMART. I'M TAKING THE FUCKIN' 5AM TO 11PM SHIFT.
>>
>>312307
>Silence from the kitchen. After a moment, you hear the soft weeping of your mother.

>You realize today is Monday, but you still have the option to go to school at Quantum High or pick up the 5am-11pm shift at Jihadimart where you work. Abu could always use the help. Seeing as it is already 6:30am, you are late for work.

>Call out of work and get ready for school
>Get ready for work
>Write-in
>>
File: Barry.jpg (268KB, 998x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Barry.jpg
268KB, 998x1600px
>>312321
Get ready for work for fucks sake. Work comes before School. Also, what has it done for you. You are the best motherfucker when it comes to ELA studies and standard math. And hopefully Ahbdul Rudrish accepts your profuse apology for being late as fuck, and that you'll also do the 11:01 shift to 3AM shift. Where then It's Real Jihadi Hours and you're kicked out. Reply to yer mum' the following in the most angry of manner:
"ALRIGHT MUM' I'M SORRY. BUT STOP CRYING YER' SOUNDING LIKE DAD WHEN SHE FOUND OUT YOU'RE KEKOLDIN' IM' WITH TYRESE THE BEAST."
This is what you look like. Not too fucking shabby at all.
>>
>>312296
"One does not rule with ideals alone."

Flynn 'Funny' Valentine is the haughty son born from the union of a Lobbyist and a Politician. Slightly arrogant and quick to look down on anyone, Flynn is rather judgemental, but knows just when to acknowledge someone. He is currently trying to follow in his mother's steps, desiring to become a Politician as well. He desires to become the student council president.

He is allergic to Bananas.
>>
>>312345
>As you rise to don your Jihadimart attire, you hear the door to the small shack you and your mother inhabit open. A muffled voice speaks to your mother, who responds in a tremoring, pitiful way. The door slams shut and there are footsteps loudly, angrily beating their way towards your room.

>Better act quick, whoever it is sounds pissed at you. Dad's been at work, and your whore mother has multiple gentleman callers, so there is really no telling who it could be.

>You look around your room.

>Immediately within reach is your time-sphere. It's not that heavy, but it is metal. It would probably break before you could do any real damage.

>Under your bed is a wiffleball bat. Not gonna do a lot unless you get creative.

>Across the room is your skateboard. A bit unwieldy, but it could do some damage if you landed a good hit.

>Alternatively, you could wait to see who enters the room.
>>
>>312363
>"Flynn, honey, come down for breakfast!"

>Today is Monday, so the maid will have prepared crepes, omelets, and a side of freshly cooked sausage.

>Get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast
>Write-in

>>312364
My bad took my trip off for another thread.
>>
>>312364
Alright. The Conundrums REAALLL simple. I mean REALLY simple. First of all, put your door open a wee fucking bit. Quickly put up that Time Sphere shit on top of the newly made support of the Door. And when those coons come, BAM! The Time Sphere Falls on that Bitch coming in. Hopefully it ain't Rudrish. If so, apologize profusely for accidentally assaulting him with Stand your Ground Laws. Next Step is of course use of the Wiffleshit and Skateboard, alright. We got a wiffleball bat. That means we gotta Baseball. Lets also for good measure swing the Baseball at the Perp WITH the wiffleball bat. And for good measure. Beat whoever it is over the head with our motherfucking skateboard. Part 1 will take at least 5-10 seconds. And the rest is ease
>>
File: tumblr_mruruoq2e51qh7u9ho1_500.png (161KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mruruoq2e51qh7u9ho1_500.png
161KB, 500x560px
>>312374
> Get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast

The fact that his mother had been there was a sore point to Flynn. Priding himself as a paragon of a perfect student, he couldn't stand how his mother doted on him. "I know what I must do, Mother. There is no need to talk to me like a child." Fixing up his collar, Flynn walked down, putting on the usual scowl. "I asked for Eggs benedict, Lucia." Flynn stated to his maid, in the usual haughty and ever so arrogant manner.
>>
>>312374
John Joseph

(May I play?)
>>
>>312397
OOC: Your nickname will be Jojo and there is nothing you can do about it. Okay maybe you can, but it won't stop my character from calling you that.
>>
>>312397
Sure just tripcode. In the name field type your name followed by a hashtag and a password.

Like this: John Joseph#password

>>312389
>>312395
Writing!
>>
>>312403
Kay.
>>
>>312389
>Barry snatches the time sphere and cracks his door open, reaching up to put the sphere in place. Barry dives beneath his bed to grab the wiffleball bat.

>The door bursts open and Tyrese the Beast is high on amphetamines. You can tell by the smell.

>"Come hea you lil white bread shit!"

>Tyrese seizes your legs and begins to pull you out from under your bed.

>Act quickly or you WILL get the shit beaten out of you.

>>312395
"Now, now, young Flynn. There is no need to be so rude to Lucia or your loving mother. I taught you better. Don't you know how much I love and adore you? Haven't we given you everything?"

>All this your mother says without looking up from her phone. Lucia keeps her head down and sets out your breakfast before you.

>Your mother says, "Eat quickly, Flynn. Edward will be around shortly to chauffeur you to school. And since you were curt with me this morning, i'll be needing the card."

>She extends her hand, waiting for you to hand over your credit card which has access to the family's vast bank account.

>>312414
Greetings, John Joseph.

You have (1) stat point to spend or save.

>STR 1
>AGL 1
>CHA 1
>>
>>312425
"YOU FUCKING COON BITCH, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Allow him to pull you out of the bed holding the Skateboard, and when you get out, whack him across the face with the board.
>>
>>312429
You were only able to grab the wiffleball bat. Same course of action or what?
>>
>>312425
Still need a fourth?
>>
>>312429
Also, I forgot to mention that the time-sphere was too light to do any real damage. And Tyrese was so high and pissed that he didn't even notice it.
>>
>>312433
Yes. But try to lodge it inside of his mouth. Choke him or something
>>
>>312441
Yeh, Clyde.

You have (1) stat point.

Spend it or save it.

>STR 1
>AGL 1
>CHA 1
>>
>>312448

Growing up poor with no mom and a hard father left Clyde with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He's always into shady business at Quantum High.

Going with CHA
>>
>>312447
Put your trip on Barry!

>You jab the bat into Tyrese's gaping face hole.

>Tyrese releases you and stumbles backwards, choking.

>TYRESE IS STUNNED (you got lucky boi).

>The wiffleball bat falls to the floor and Tyrese is still reeling from being jabbed in the back of the throat with it. He looks wild, and the smell of amphetamines is strong in your room.

>You have time to escape before Tyrese isn't stunned anymore.

>Tyrese is blocking the door, so you would have a hard time slipping by him.

>Your window is shut, but close to you.

>You now have time to grab the skateboard to defend yourself if you still want to fight. Beware, Tyrese is much larger and stronger than you and is high on amphetamines.
>>
>>312466
Motherfucker, I need that XP. Grab that goddamn Skateboard and slay the Beast, Strike down that goddamn Skateboard on his temple, which should KO him for a time. And continue lodging a wiffleshit down his throat till he vomits either Meth, food, or blood. Any of them work, as long as I show that duh wyite mayn is supreme
>>
>>312463
>SKILL INCREASE!
>SKILL INCREASE!
>SKILL INCREASE!

>Clyde Russo has gained (+1) to CHA

>The first rays of light of the morning sun enter the small, barren room of Clyde Russo. The light wakes you.

>All is silent in the little flat that you and your father call home. The smell of breakfast does not greet Clyde Russo this morning. It never does, for that matter.

>On the bedside table is your drug of choice, a warm beer, and a pack of cigarettes.

>You neglected your laundry again, so you'll have to wear a dirty outfit.

>>312466
>Barry grabs the skateboard and strikes Tyrese in the temple.

>Barry does 6 damage to Tyrese.

>Tyrese backhands Barry.

>Tyrese does 5 damage to Barry.

HP for BARRY FERGUSON is now 5.

>After an exchange of blows, Tyrese is bleeding from his temple and Barry's skinny ass just got backhanded REAL GUD. The meth has given Tyrese a strength boost and he doesn't look tired at all. This fight won't be easy.

>Your move, Barry.
>>
>CHARACTER LIST

>Barry Ferguson HP 10 (5 from combat)
STR 1
AGL 1
CHA 2

>Flynn Valentine HP 10
STR 1
AGL 2
CHA 1

>Clyde Russo HP 10
STR 1
AGL 1
CHA 2
>>
>>312487
Continue striking at that Temple. Hoping to god that I am not BTFO, I got to fucking get to JihadiMart not inna coffin. That Shit will look bad on my record. Apart from a death by Chimpanzee on my Birth Record.
>>
>>312492
>Barry's mother enters the room and begins screaming at you both to stop the fight.

>Barry swings the skateboard and misses.

>Tyrese attempts to grab the skateboard from Barry.

Roll 20 Barry.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>312499
Fucking bless thy Lord O' Roll
>>
You guys have an option. I can let you roll with /qst/'s digital dice or I can keep rolling for you here at home with my actual dice set. Your call.
>>
>>312425
was alt tapped my bad my bad.

+agl
>>
>>312508
And have it rigged? NO.
>>
>>312487
Clyde sits up in bed with a groan, scratches himself and reaches over for a nearly black, resin-caked glass pipe. He loads it, takes a few puffs in quick succession, and then releases a cloud out into the room.

He repeats this process twice more, then lights a cigarette and stands up. Stretching upward, Clyde briefly eyes the beer before walking over to a pile of clothing. He sniffs at each piece, reeling more than once, before donning a slightly wrinkled, plain, black shirt. He puts on a pair of worn jeans and grabs the beer and walks out the empty apartment.
>>
>>312511
>>312506
I'm actually kind of insulted. I DM actual D&D games for my friends and I would never rig a game. Anyway:

>BARRY BTFO
>BARRY BTFO
>BARRY BTFO

>Tyrese the Beast has no problem ripping the skateboard from your grasp.

>Barry is now unarmed.

>Strike now or run, Tyrese is on a roll now. And he's probably gonna fuck ur mum after he kicks ur ass. Don't be a cuck like your dad, Barry.
>>
>>312509
back story. Guy lives out alone in the woods. Self sustaining. VERY gentlemanly. VERY paranoid.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>312515
NO KEKERY HERE. FIGHT OR DIE.
>>
File: Edit.jpg (65KB, 328x643px) Image search: [Google]
Edit.jpg
65KB, 328x643px
>>312519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
>8
>Tyrese
FUUUUCK
>>
>>312517
>The outskirts of town have a few farms and even a woods. And out in the woods lives John Joseph, a real nutcase. Polite, though.

>John is up with the sun to prepare himself breakfast, as he apparently has no need of parents. He knows the time of day by how high the sun sits in the sky.

>John cooks his simple meal and enjoys it.

>Get ready for school at Quantum High
>Write in

>>312513
As Clyde walks through the dingy living room where his farther can usually be found passed out in front of the television. Not this morning, though. He must have stayed out at the bars late and found somewhere else to go.

>Clyde exits the apartment. The school bus doesn't run in this part of town, so you'll have to walk a few blocks over to catch a ride to school.

>Traffic is light this morning, and the air is crisp. As you start on your way, a man beckons you across the street.

>>312519
>u dun goof'd, Barry

>Barry misses his swing at Tyrese.

>Tyrese retaliates by backhanding Barry again, and blacks his eye.

>Luckily, your mother intervenes before things can go further. Taking Tyrese by the hand, she leads him away to the bedroom where they are sure to engage in nasty interracial sex.

>You are really late to work now, Barry. And you look like a nigger beat you up.

>Go to work.

>Clean up and go to work.

>Call out of work. Go to school instead.

>Write in
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>312534
Grab a knife and stab the fuck out of him. We must stop the Black Menace before work. THEN go to work. SCOTLAND PRE BREXIT BLESS ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
>>
CHARACTER LIST

>Barry Ferguson HP 10 (3 from combat)
STR 1
AGL 1
CHA 2

>John Joseph HP 10
STR 1
AGL 2
CHA 1

>Clyde Russo HP 10
STR 1
AGL 1
CHA 2

Stick around, boys. You fuckers haven't even gotten to school yet.
>>
>>312540
THE ROLLS ONLY GET WORSE. WHAT THE FUCK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvCCWdL3LDo
>>
>>312534
Clyde walks up to the man, keeping his distance
"Yeah?"
>>
>>312540
>Barry, in a rage, moves into the kitchen to grab a knife.

>KNIFE ADDED TO INVENTORY
>KNIFE EQUIPPED

>The sounds of your mother's lovemaking reach you from her room to the kitchen.

>Tyrese the Beast is really giving her the ol' one-two.

>Barry attempts to enter the room with the knife, but the door is locked.

>>312545
>"Hey, your old man said he'd sell me some out of his stash this morning, but I didn't see him come in. You think we could go up you your place and I could buy a dime sack off you?"

>The man looks like the sort that your father would associate with, but you've never seen him before. Not that you make a habit out of associating with your father's friends.

>Roll 20 to determine whether he is telling the truth or not.

>Lead him into the apartment to sell him some weed.

>Tell him no and walk away.

>Write-in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>312560
Beat the door down, and stab the fuck out of Tyrese the Beast once and for all. They hate Negros in Animu land. And since It's in Animu land. The Murder is completely ignored within 5 seconds. The rolls can't get worse.
>>
File: WHY.png (142KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
142KB, 500x566px
>>312564
IT ONLY GOT WORSE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxyxITvD6Bc
>>
File: keenkek.jpg (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
keenkek.jpg
7KB, 300x250px
>>312564
Oh but can't they, Barry?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>312560
"I don't know you."

Do I have any on me?
>>
>>312534
Read text books and primer as to what Quantum High is. If there is none then google it on the laptop and internet stuff I got that is powered by THE SUN! Way I bought it by selling animal furs and berries. Also being the occasionally guide for travelers.
>>
File: ITNEVERENDS.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ITNEVERENDS.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>312572
>>>/hc/981702
FUCK ME UP MAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6oWpO66WPA
>>
>>312564
WONDERFUL! THIS IS WHY I WANTED ROLLS ON POSTS! HAHAHAHA.
>>312571
>>312572
Gets -20 on D20.
>>
>>312564
>Barry, in a dazzling display of futility, beats on the door to his mother's room as Tyrese finishes inside of her.

>His meager attacks on the equally meager door are ignored, and soon the sound of snoring can be heard within the room.

>There is one other way into your mother's room, and that is through the window from the outside. It could be locked. It might not be.

>>312576
>The guys is definitely lying. You can tell by the way his eyes dart this way and that. He looks nervous.

>"I don't know you."

>You have a few grams of personal smoke on you that you hadn't planned on selling. You have an ounce in the dresser in your room.

>>312577
>The pamplets you have on the school you are soon to attend inform you that Quantum High is a school for the kids of Quantum City.

>Quantum High has a wide curriculum covering everything from basic English courses to classes on rocket science.
>>
>>312587

Clyde backs up, goes to leave.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>312587
Try beating against the door to knock it down one last time. I was already Cucked by the Black Mayn. So I might as well not give up
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>312587
Pick up the regular 8 knives I carry. Wear a jacket To hide bow you constantly carry. Grab grenade. Grab gun. Leave homey cabin and start marching to school. Watch everywhere to make sure not being followed or about to be mugged.

Roll for notice.
>>
>>312595
BTW one of the knives are made of bone. Bow is made of wood and John regularly carries arrows on his body he hides.
>>
>>312595
While I write these other guys' shit, I'm gonna give you a heads up that you are gonna have to tone it down. Your dude doesn't have 8 knives and you aren't concealing a bow. You definitely don't have grenades. You can have either a bow, a rifle, or a set of knives. Only because you're a woodsman for some reason.

>>312591
>>312593
coming right up
>>
>>312600
awwww. Paranoid John can't have his murder set :( Set of knives some made of bones somne of steel cause woodsmen. I can explain why he has bone knives. It is cause he always carries a knife and metal detectors can't read bone. That fair?
>>
>>312593
>Barry is able to break the flimsy lock on the door and it swings open. The noise wakes Tyrese in your mother.

>"Whatchu doon?"

>Tyrese eyes you sleepily, for now unaware that you are carrying a knife.

>>312591

>You back away from the creepy dude.

>He watches you leave but doesn't make a move.

>You are on your way to school now.

>A block passes. You are passing by your friend Barry Ferguson's house. There are a few cars in the driveway and one of them is his. He hasn't left for school yet apparently.

>Keep on your way.

>Try to catch a ride with Barry.

>Write-in

>>312603
That'll work, John.

>John packs up his set of bone-knives and tucks them away into his jacket.

>John leaves his little cabin and begins his march through the woods.

>Before long, he has entered the city limits.

>John is constantly checking his surroundings due to paranoia.

>No threat present, John proceeds on his way when a car full of cute girls pull over.

>"Hey, you want a ride into Quantum? We're on our way to school!"
>>
>>312611
Roll for sense motive. I want to know if she wants to kidnap me. This is OOC. Time has frozen so please do not make it so john is standing dumb founded checking if shes lieing.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>312611
I shall today use my fucking high as fuck charisma to lean in closer as to stab him.
"Oy you fucking fuck. You want to earn somethin' otehr then EBT oy' you cunt. Then give me your camera phone so I can iflm yer' arses for round 2. Get real good money to prove you'z kangz and shit. We'z all gettin money.
>>
>>312617
roll it bo
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>312617
Forgot roll stupid me.
>>
>>312611
Clyde goes up and tries to walk into Barry's house, because he has no class.
>>
>>312619
>"Oy you fucking fuck..."
>"Ahh lil nigga you jus like yo daddy huh? Whatchu think Linda.?"
>Your mother, Linda, says she is into it if Tyrese is.

>Tyrese hands you his phone and mounts your mother.

>Barry hears the door to his little house open.

>>312621
>The girls don't want to kidnap you, but the one in the passenger seat keeps smiling a you and you don't like it.

>>312622
>Clyde enters the house and is greeted by the sound of sex from the other room.

>Clyde sees Barry filming what looks like... a large black man having sex with his mother.

>Clyde can also see that Barry has a knife.
>>
>>312627
Clyde tries to remain undetected and look around the house.
>>
>>312629
Roll 20 to hide
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>312631
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>312627
Go check it out real quick. If It's me Pop. Time to load off a shot on the Nigs cock.
"Oy' M8 gonna check the shit out."
>>
File: neckbeardkek.jpg (41KB, 618x518px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeardkek.jpg
41KB, 618x518px
>>312633
kek
>>
>>312633
WELCOME TO THE NAT. 1 CLUB. HOW MAY I HELP YOU
>>
>>312627
say (John is not british.) "I am sorry my dears but I would rather walk by my lonesome. Farewell and may your day bring fruition." Bolt from there into alleys and areas the car can not get. Try to lose car while on way to school.
>>312633
HAHAHAHHA 2 CRIT FAILS THAT IS RICH RICH I SAY!
>>
>>312635
>>312633

>Barry enters the kitchen.

>Clyde stumbles over nothing and knocks a cup of coffee to the floor.

>Barry sees Clyde knock the coffee to the floor.

>Clyde sees Barry seeing him knock coffee to the floor.

>Awkward silence.

>>312639
>"I am sorry, my dears..."
>Confusion passes over the girls' faces as you bolt down the street.

>John leaps into some bushes and army-crawls into an alley.

>John sprints down the alley.

>Two men are smoking cigarettes in the alleyway behind a bar.

>One of the men sticks a leg out to try and trip John.

Roll 20 John
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>312645
"Ey m9 want to kill a nig. He be rapin' me mum."
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>312645
Kek. If I fail get out knife then back pedal, After a fair distance book it back to the school,
>>
>>312645
>>312647
Clyde shrugs and looks around for some sort of weapon. He is only slightly taken aback, this being Barry after all.
>>
>>312647
Neither of you have to roll for anything while speaking to eachother. But if either of you makes a move to do a physical action towards yourself, or someone else, then I step in and moderate interaction again.

>Things to take into account:

>Clyde saw Barry recording the "rape" of his mother.
>>
>>312649
>Clyde finds a KNIFE.

>KNIFE PUT INTO INVENTORY.
>>
>>312648
emphasis on IF since I think I passed. IF I passed LEAP over his leg and continue the sprint to school.
>>
>>312648
>John quickly and deftly steps around the extended leg.

>"Slow down, faggot!"

>"Nice jacket!"

>"Hahaha."
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>312651
I shall also try find a more Stronk weapon to fight with. And a mask to cover me identity
>>
>>312647
>>312649

So what, now you guys are gonna murder Tyrese? What about your mum? She likes him.
>>
>>312656
Clyde walks up a bit closer to Barry, "How far have you thought this through?"

Tries to see if Linda is distressed.
>>
>>312656
We didn't specify who was going to do the cucking here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qDRc0vC3fw
>>
>>312659
I'd shuffle about as I talked to him.
"Oy mate It's simple. Surround I'll start it up, they'll be facin' the wall, you can sneak up when he' poundin', and we can kill Em'. Not me mum' thoguh. Get a mask and act like yer' a robber."
>>
>>312655
>Barry finds a MEAT TENDERIZER in the kitchen.

>Barry finds a BASEBALL BAT in the closet.

>>312652
>John is passing his friend Barry Ferguson's house after leaping over the man's leg and escaping those creepy cute girls.

>Barry's car is still at home.

>Ask Barry for a ride to school.

>Continue sprint to school.
>>
I never expected things to go this way, but I've been entertained so you guys do what you want. Just know that I will try my best to be realistic about the consequences of things while trying to keep things rolling and fun.
>>
>>312666
"Barry, this is some off the wall shit here. Let's take a beat here, you look really fucked up."

Show Barry the green herb, gesture to outside, be charming.
>>
>>312672
NO ONE EVER EXPECTS JOHN THE GENTLEMANLY WOODSMEN!! See front door is broken(/open?). Sprint to door to make sure Barry is still alive and not killed by mutant deer.
>>
>>312679
(Describe the scene in detail to john. I want to know EXACTLY what he sees first.)
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>312668
Alright. I'll get the Baseball Bat and Meat Tenderizer, and leave that shit outside of the fokkin' door asI film the cuckoldin'.
"Oy mates, I'm back. Just some cunt sellin' cookies, not weed cookies Tyrese. Regular ones. So lets just get this shit on the road."
>>
>>312682
>>312677
(Before going in)
"Oy mate. Just give it here to me. I'll be fine."
>>
>>312682
>>312681
>>312677

Alright, everyone hold on a second while I get shit straight. Then things can start happening in order again. Also, Clyde, you don't have to help Barry do anything. Barry is fuckin' nuts, but I like him. But he's fuckin nuts.

Anyway, writing now guys. Thanks for stayin with me
>>
>>312681
What does John know about Barry's family sturucture? Does he know his pa is abusive? or what?
>>312685
BTW you think johns name is timothy smith,
>>
>Barry sets the meat tenderizer and the baseball bat right outside the door to his mother's room.

>Tyrese is still going strong in his mother, though it is reaching the climax.

>Clyde is conflicted, and offers to smoke some weed with Barry to calm him down.

>Barry walks back into his mother's room and resumes recording.

>John Joseph enters the house to check for mutant deer and sees Barry filming the aforementioned cuckoldry.

>There is coffee spilled on the floor and a broken mug.

>Barry is still holding a knife, and there is a baseball bat and a meat tenderizer set against the wall outside the door.

>Clyde turns and sees John enter.

>Barry is distracted by the cuck sex and does not see John.
>>
>>312699
Clyde, not wanting to get further involved in what is seeming to be quickly turning into a grisly and incriminating murder, walks away from the bedroom and toward John (Timothy?)

"We should get the fuck out of here, and go to school," he says.
>>
>>312699
do I see barry's face?
>>312710
before you do that let the gm answer my question. It is important.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>312710
You bitch.
Continue filming this shit and hopefully get some good shots to act like I'm into it. Wait for them to bust in or Russo is a fag
>>
>>312712
It is a yes or no question dm. If necessary roll a d2.
>>
>>312712
No, you didn't see his face, but you know Barry.
>Clyde turns to John (Timothy)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>312720
RUN AT THE BLACK MAN ATTACKING BARRY'S MOTHER AND FORCING HER SON TO FILM IT. GET OUT KNIFE STAB HIM IN THE LEGS. CUT OF HIS PENIS. STAB ROLL.
>>
>>312710
>Clyde walks away from Barry and finds John in the kitchen.

>"We should get the fuck out of here, and go to school," he says.

>>312716
>Barry is still filming Tyrese and his mother and acting like he is into it.

>Barry continues to wait for Clyde to bust in with a mask on and kill Tyrese.
>>
>>312726
That your move, John?
>>
>>312729
indeed. It fits for john.
>>
>>312726
You rolled for it, actually. So I guess it is.

>John runs at Tyrese and attempts to stab him.

>Tyrese turns around just in time to see John's attack and throws himself to the floor.

>Barry's mother screams.

>Tyrese is prone.

>Your move guys.
>>
I just feel bad for Clyde. He just wants to get through the goddamn day, and he's poor and surrounded by cucks, paranoid woodsmen, and violently insane brits.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>312733
SHE MUST BE SCREAMING CAUSE RAPE! GET OUT ONE OF MY MANY KNIVES! STAB ROLL!

He did disarm me with the hit right?
>>
>>312740
Nah he didn't hit you. He threw himself to the floor to avoid your knife. Just waiting on Clyde and Barry to do something now.
>>
>>312738
>>312733

Clyde does not want to go to jail, but he can't quite bring himself to leave. His friends, as possibly court-commitable as they are, are still his friends. He grabs the baseball bat and darts in behind John(Tim). I prepare myself for a fight, and assess the room.
>>
File: ITBEGINS.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ITBEGINS.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>312733
Grab the baseball bat and attack, hopefully I remain concealed through this,
"OY MATE. ARE YOU HAVIN A LAFFIN NOW EH? HOWS YOUR LAST NIGGA SYNTHESIS WANKA. YA' FEELIN IT NOW MATE?"
>>
>>312746
>>312745
Never mind. Just stabby stab
>>
Fight music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILc0cYkKqFs&index=9&list=RDw8-UYlbg73o

Writing up now.
>>
>>312750
Ah. Then stab once more!
>>
>>312750
No, this is it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmr03ek_yB8
>>
>>312755
bu-beutiful. OOC cryin mate.
>>
>>312745
>>312746
>>312740

>Barry discards the camera phone and attempts to stab Tyrese, but this nimble nigger must have played basketball.

>Tyrese dodges the attack.

>Clyde enters the room with his bat ready.

>JOHN EQUIPS A BONE KNIFE +2

>John stabs Tyrese in the ribs for 8 damage!

>Blood pours from the wound.

>Linda is screaming like mad.

>Tyrese attempts to flee.

>Clyde is blocking the door.

Your move, Clyde.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>312761
Swing home.
>>
>>312755
>>312758
This is appropriate in a really psycho kinda way. Good pick for Barry
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>312761
"OY CLYDE HOLD THE DOOR AND LETS STAB IM'"
Continue stabbing the Negro and tell me whore mum' to shut up.
>>
>>312766
>Clyde attempts to swing home.

>The bat smashes into the door and Tyrese pushes past Clyde.

>Tyrese has made it to the front door.

Your move guys.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>312770
Don't let his arse out. We must kill him and rape my Mom.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>312770
Attempt to stop Tyrese before he gets out, bat to the head.
>>
Rolled 19, 19 = 38 (2d20)

>>312770
knife throw while running with second knife out in case the first fails

I request lowered dc or +mods because i hunt deer like this and have trained myself to use a knife..

2 rolls first for the throw second for the stab.
>>
>>312773
you better have not hit me in the head making me lose my roll. I swear...
>>
>>312768
>>312770
It's kind of a double edged sword how small the house is. While Tyrese was able to reach the exit quickly, Clyde is still close enough to try and stop him. Barry and John can move to stop him but Tyrese will take his move before theirs.

>>312772
Good lord Barry.

>>312773
>Clyde steps behind Tyrese and swings the bat yet again.

>The bat sails over Tyrese's head.

>Tyrese opens the door and takes a step outside.

>John appears in the kitchen and flings two bone knives at Tyrese.

>The bone knives both hit and Tyrese falls dead half inside the house and half outside.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>312783
Pull him in by the feet quickly before anyone can see.
>>
>>312785
>Clyde pulls Tyrese's considerable corpse back into the kitchen, leaving a trail of blood.

>Clyde shuts the door.

>Linda, Barry's mother, appears in the kitchen with the cell phone in her hand.

>"What the fuck have you done!?"

>She begins wailing at the sight of the three of you with your weapons and her dead lover.

>Linda brandishes the cell phone at you, and through her crying you can make out the words "police" and "murderers".
>>
>>312783
Rush to Barry's mom. "My lady Mrs. Ferguson!" Take her hands in mine. " Are you alright?! That heathen just tried to have his way with you! I will contact the police to gather his remains and give you proper attention."

Get phone call police.
>>
>>312787
Clyde attempts to asses the blood outside of the house situation, and clean it if possible, also assessing for potential witnesses.
>>
>>312789
see >>312787
>>
>>312789
Do I auto-pass when they interagotte me? Cause John really did think she was being raped. He went into barry's house worried sees his mom having sex with a man. Paranoia and boom bada bang you got a rapist.
>>
>>312789
and? I am still doing that.
>>
>>312791
After I get Barry's action in i'll write the post up. Gonna start doing it that way so it's not so confusing sometimes.
>>
>>312796
Just didn't know. You posted twenty or so seconds after the update. It's cool, but lose the little attitude.
>>
>>312800
I do say I have no attitude! Do you wish to duel sir!? MEDIEVAL!!!!!
>>
Ya know what's fucked? I had a plot for this and it's cool that you guys haven't even touched it, cuz I can work with this.

But it looks like Barry might be gone. Don't want to reveal what was in store for you guys at Quantum, or even whats in store for you now, cuz there are only two of you if Clyde is even still here.
>>
>>312809
....he spoke 7 minutes ago. Also I am laughing cause I also realized this. You had a plot and it got COMPLETELY DERAILED.
>>
>>312809
I'm still here, and I figured you had a plot. I still would like to see it. Maybe Barry died with Tyrese.
>>
>>312814
DERP he meant barry. Barry are you here? also can we still carry on with the quantum plot?
>>
>>312814
Barry hasn't spoken in 20 minutes.

>>312815
I would, but it is late. I appreciate the interest, though. I'm still gonna run this another time. You guys and Flynn (from way up) totally would have done well I think. If you guys have twitters I have one I use for running quests and if you use it at all I can let you know when I plan to run.
>>
>>312822
I definitely would be interested. I don't use twitter, but I can just lurk it. What's the name?
>>
>>312822
That would please me. If possible can you make it so like you do a time lapse so we can get to the main plot? Or something. Also I feel like Quantum high is gonna take us to a magic world. IDK why.
>>
>>312827
goin to bed btw.
>>
>>312827
>>312826

It's @hideandreport but you should make one and follow me. The both of yas. Then I can actually let you know when I'm planning to run again. I made it before they put /qst/ up, when I was running civs on /tg/ but I never used it.
>>
>>312831
Alright, I did it. Goodnight Wretched, thanks for running Barry Quest: Land of Cuckoldry.
>>
>>312835
kek, np
>>
>>312425
"Don't tell me what to do, Mother." Atleast he tried to save face when he handed her the credit card. "I am an adult and thus, I will carry myself as one." He demanded as he, begrudgingly, continue to eat. He loved breakfast, but tried to seem displeased not getting what he wanted. When he was finished, he wiped his mouth, stood up and then freshened up. He brushed his teeth, making certain to floss every teeth to ensure his well-groomed appearance. After all, a future President must always seem ever so presentable.

Once finished, he waited for his Chauffeur. "You're late by 3 minutes, Edward." Flynn stated, tapping his foot impatiently. "...Regardless, let us go with haste, then."
>>
>>312838
Here now. Just had to sleep.
>>
>>313291
I AWAKEN!
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.