[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WH40K: Dawn of the New Imperium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 192x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 192x164px
Book dos, chapter 2: Fun, Basketball, and Genocidal abominations

Last time: http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/236322/wh40k-dawn-of-the-new-imperium#bottom

"Well now that you have freed me and I am in your service, shall we leave Mars?" The Void Dragon asks all to happy to leave the red planet

Do you want to leave Mars? And if so, how?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>257265
we conjure a warp gate that leads to a spacehulk
best place to have a talk
>>
I kill myself, because I'd rather be dead than a heratic
>>
>>257274
this
>>
>>257277
Bye bye dubs.

>>257274
Thirding
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>257274
Supporting
>>
>>257548
Btw I'm the dude who voted for corrupting the Void Dragon earlier
>>
>>257555
nice trips, void dragon corrupter
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 216x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 216x164px
>>257274
>>257548

With a bit of concentration and Tzeentch giving a boost, you open up a warp gate to a space hulk. You gesture over to the Void Dragon to follow you

"Alright let's get going." You say as you enter the warp gate to a space hulk of massive size, you don't know what to expect but you'll be fine for sure

Soon after the Void Dragon comes in and begins to fly over the massive drop that this space hulk has, he appears to stretch out and the machinery of the vessel begins to come alive

"Now then, since I am freed an in your service. I gave you knowledge of the pariah gene: would you care to tell me about what you intend to do with it? And what you might have me do?"

Should you tell him about your plan? And also, good question: what will you have the C'Tan do?

Also: all in good time dragon corrupter, all in good time
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>257628
tell him how we are going to stabilize the universe from the constant war that is slowly tearing apart the very fabric of space, to prevent the warp from collapsing together with the materium plane, and to that goal we need the pharia genes for stopping otherwise very challenging psyker abominations called angyls.

also ask void dragon if he wants to play a bit of b-ball, a good exercise after all that time being imprisoned.
>>
>>257653
Are we really intending to permanently separate Immaterium and Materium? I would be happy to lie to the Dragon here, but I thought we wanted the Immaterium to be accessible for our psykers, psychic technology etc. I am fine with slightly reducing the ever-present waro shenanigans, though
>>
>>257669
well if immaterium and materium combines, all the materiums laws of existence will be turned up side down and cause a complete wtfisthiseven event where only we and the warp beings would be able to exist without much trouble, our newly aquired empire would become too anarchatic to rule and splintered.

But we should invest in making stable warp gates so anyone can utilize the warp shenanigans without going insane or outright dying.
>>
>>257669
I think the idea was very much to conquer and control the immaterium, and use our anti-psy group of pariah marines to help us battle warp horrors, psykers, and shenanigans, rather than separating it from the material realm. Don't worry anon.
>>
>>257678
yeah i guess that makes sense
>>
>>257628
Tell him that basically the Emperor (who imprisoned the Void Dragon) now became a warp-based creature with many psyker minions. He could be called a Chaos god of Order. His minions are very tough, so we would like them to have worse access to the Immaterium. Ask the Void Dragon to take control of the Culexus Temple and start hunting Angyls. Make it clear to him that he is under close surveillance from us. He has nothing to fear though if he focuses on killing the enemies of the New Imperium, starting with the minions of the warp creature his nemesis has become.
>>
>>257694
dropping my drunken posting for supporting this
>>
>>257694
I realized I made a mistake. He should temporarily take control of the Culexus to reform it, give them access to pariahs and better tech, then return control to their former boss.
>>
>>257694

You clear your throat before you begin to speak, "Well my new ally, I believe you already know the emperor is gone" you say to which the Void Dragon nods "Of course, I'm all the happier for it"

"Well....he didn't completely die" you tell him, there is a tense silence that goes on for 10 seconds before he replies in a voice filled with hate "What?"

"When his physical body died, his power became a warp creature with psyker minions: The Star Father, a Chaos God of Order if you will." The Dragon roars in absolute fury, with black flame coming from his maw and burning the ship "YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'S STILL ALIVE?!!!"

"Yes, but I would like for him and his Angyls to have a worse time to enter the immaterium. So I give you temporary leadership over the Culexus temple of assassins: reform it by giving them access to the pariah gene, better technology, anything you can do. But I warn you that I will have eyes watching and ears listening around you. But no need to worry, as long as you kill enemies of the New Imperium then it is well and good. But be sure to start with the being that was once your nemesis" you say smiling

"Very well then, I will do this for you. As long as I get to bring suffering for all that parasite did to me." He says before vanishing

Well, you're all alone on a space hulk.....what do you do?
>>
>>257801
explore the ship, maybe we can chase some genestealers or whatever inhibits it with the doomdunk to kill some time
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>257835
Seconding, but look out for fancy technological items, they are occasionally found on space hulks
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>257919
Supporting
>>
>>257835
>>257919
>>258258

You figure that a little stroll across the space hulk wouldn't be too bad. Genestealers or whatever lives on this thing could be a fun little fight, you could find some good tech for use, over all it could be a fun time.

And so you begin to stroll across the hulk: and find nothing so far, nothing after nothing going on and on. Until you find something that peaks your interest

A big. Red. Button

Do you push it?
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>259072
buttons were made to be pushed, we should not leave such a poor button void of its purpose
>>
>>259072
OP, you must know that anons can't resist pushing a big red button.

>inb4 "a rock falls on your party and kills everyone"
>>
>>259133

Oh I know, I'm just going to wait until I find one anon that doesn't. Then deny their wish by having the button pushed
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>259084
Supporting.

Here is to hoping something good happens.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>259072
Don’t push the red button. Instead, get an exterminatus weapon, rig it to this button and leave. We want to contribute to humanity’s evolution and must curb out the very stupid.
>>
>>259084
>>259156

You figure that a button must be pushed, lest it be void of purpose. And in the words of someone you don't know: the fuck does this button do?

And so you push it: and begin to hear VERY LOUD feed back from an unknown source, and a whole set of instruments appear before you and massive loudspeakers behind them. And then you hear screeching: genestealers, swarm after swarm after swarm after swarm of them.

All of them are coming right after you. "Well! I finally found you, so now it's fun time!!" you day excitedly

How do you want to handle it?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>260475
like a true God Belal would do, warp pull some of our sons to join us in a game of kill genestealers and Steal the genestealer genes with the doomdunk
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>260495
this couse y not also try out the new powers we got
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>260495
>>260582
Supporting
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>260475
I want to intruduce a controversial idea, again! Lets get into golf. Get a club with which to smash projectiles into them and see if this would not make a better weapon! We would probably need to use the warp to speed ourself up in order to hit them all in time before they make scratchos on our outfit.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

Changing my vote from >>260829 to >>260846

Make Golf great again!
>>
>>260846
This, but use bullshit powers to teleport Endris here, chuck him one of the makeshift golf clubs, and make a competition of it. It's nice to bond with our kids.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>261600
Forgot to roll.
>>
Looks like Belal is below average at golf...
>>
>>260846
>>260495
>>260582

You figure three things:

1. Bring Endris in on this
2. Try out golf
and 3. Use your new powers

And so with using your power you manifest a golf club the size of a small tree for your use, then you summon Endris from wherever he was originally. Once he comes he seems shocked "Father? What are we doing-" "No time son! Here!" you manifest another golf club and throw it to Endris. And soon enough the genestealers have entered the room

Using warp-enhanced speed you start swinging at lighting speed at the first wave of genestealers along with your son, but it seems the genestealers keep on coming

"Father! You do have a plan for this right?!" Endris asks you in a bit of panic "I do son! It's called improvising!"

How do you improvise?
>>
>>262199
Seeing as golf went badly, new game:
See how many creatures Endris can kill with a single shot. We try and align the genestealers in one big line, and he tries to get a multi headshot killtacular.

Also start thinking about how we should start blood sport tournaments like this for our warriors. Bonus points if they incorporate old Terran sports.
>>
>>262484
bloodbowl II
>>
>>262487
Exactly. Essentially I'm supporting this golf situation going awry prompting Belal lamenting that he hasn't played and invented enough bloodsports yet.

It should be considered a way of distinguishing oneself in the New Imperium.
>>
>>262514
i like where this is going
>>
>>262484
>>262514

You curse to yourself in your mind 'Damn me! My swing isn't good enough, I need to play more bloodsports. Hold on a moment!'

You finally have an idea! Let's give these genestealers their last meal, a gift from Endris to them "Son! Be sure to fire the moment I have these creatures lined up!" you say before running through the genestealers, their claws and teeth getting you from time to time. It hurts, but it doesn't kill

As Endris lines up the scope down the hallway as you run, the genestealers begin straightening into a row ready to be shot. "Tyranids do eat anything, I believe it is time for them to be punished for breaking table manners for so long!" he says before firing

The round begins traveling straight through the genestealers instantly killing them the moment they're hit. One was dumb enough to try leaping at you, to which the shot rips him in half.

You then swing Lucifuge down onto it: splitting it in half. You make your way back to your son and pat his shoulder "Well done son, that shot was perfect" you tell him to which he laughs "Of course, I'm the best at what I do"

What now?
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>262783
check the spacehulks control panel thingy that popped up, maybe it has a relic vault
>>
>>262783

Supporting >>262824

Also:
>I'm the best at what I do
Tell him "Nice Wolverine reference", and see if he's on our level of 4th dimensional warp fuckery.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>263028
Oops, forgot to roll!

Also, sorry I left my ID on from another thread in my last post. Not trying to confuse anybody, I'm not the OP of this thread at all.
>>
>>263036
>>262824

You're good anon.

"Nice Wolverine reference son" you say to which your son squints his eyes "What?" oh wait, he doesn't know about the bub. Anyways, in the words of orks: Let's get lootin'!

And so you head over to a control panel and pull a lever to open up a vault and whats inside is:

roll for what you find

And with that post I head to bed, keep it bumped anons
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>263169
rolling for loot
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>263169
Oh yeah baby, money's on black!
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>263169
ere we go ere we go
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>263169
>>
>>264159
>>264641

The door opens and it shows:

GLORIOUS LOOT!

Artifacts, weapons, armor, tech-specs, maps, and....a big PINK button. It may or may not have something to do with Slannesh. "Father, this is a very fine haul we have found here" Endris says

"That it is son" you say quietly as you cry tears of joy "That it is", still though. What might the pink button before?

Push it and find out?
>>
>>264823
push the button and let me know
>>
>>264823
dont push the button
>>
>>264959
this, i bet this gay button just removes all the nice loot
>>
>>264959
Supporting. First, collect and remove all the nice loot. THEN we can push the pink button.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>265239
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>264959
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>264823
Repeating my vote: dont press the button, but rig it to an extremely big bomb.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>264984
forgot to roll, lel
>>
Umm... Bump? Is OP kill?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.