[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 37

File: Catacombs 1.png (21KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
Catacombs 1.png
21KB, 960x516px
"Things might get a bit (too) lewd" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure with a good amount of gallows humor. The quest includes: custom art, light tabletop combat scenes and an emphasis on lore and world building.

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers though
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/3mY3ac5.png
Chapter 2 - STILL ONGOING!
http://i.imgur.com/aiPlKuu.png

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>181755

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
File: Catacombs 9 - Party.png (272KB, 1080x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Catacombs 9 - Party.png
272KB, 1080x3600px
After successfully healing Gat, the crew continues to march through the damp catacombs.

Jack Chitin
"Ahem, Gat, do you mind if I ask you a question."

Gat
"Yes. But that won't stop you."

Jack closes his eyes, frowns and lets out an annoyed sigh. If it weren't for Luna, you would have turned Gat into a nice scarf a long time ago.

Jack Chitin
"When you were still out cold, the mole rat necromancer seemed to recognize you. So, what's the deal?"

Gat
"If you haven't noticed, I'm a pretty shady character.", said Gat while looking at Jack with a smug smile

Gat
"So naturally, I surround myself with like minded people. The mole rat species spend most of their time underground. They themselves posses shadow powers and lunar abilities to some extent. As to why they want to summon the Shadow Jester. We'll that's pretty simple, they're idiots. They will fail, and probably summon a shadow abomination or something."

Jack Chitin
"You've mentioned that before, about the Shadow Jester. Why are you so sure they are going to fail?"

Gat
"I just told you, they are idiots. Do you clean your ears, bugboy?"

Jack turns to Luna and tries to signal her with his lips and a gesture of slicing Gat's neck with his hand

Jack Chitin
[Can I kill him?]

Luna Bellus
[Do you want another slap?]

Jack lets out another annoyed sigh. After a few minutes of walking Gat suddenly stops.

Possible Actions
>Luna: "What's the mater, Gat?"
>Jack: "Keep walking, fleabag."
>Write-in
>>
>>204700
>Jack: "Keep walking, fleabag."
>>
File: Catacombs 10.png (13KB, 960x514px) Image search: [Google]
Catacombs 10.png
13KB, 960x514px
>>204762

Jack Chitin
"Keep walking, fleabag." he said in an annoyed tone

Jack and Gat look at each other while squinting, with a small lightning arc jumping between their faces.

Gat
"No, no, this simply won't do. After all I'm an important piece in this escape plan."

Jack and Luna look at each in confusion. Suddenly Gat approaches Luna and jumps on her and starts climbing her back. After a few seconds, Gat reaches her head where he curls up into a ball, and points forward.

Gat
"Alright toots, forward march." he said while yawning in a cute tone.

However Jack doesn't find it cute at all. You had enough, time to turn the fleabag into a new bathroom rug. You try to reach for Gat, but Luna suddenly raises her hand. A painfully memorized stance, you instinctively jump back.

Luna Bellus
"Jack... don't you dare ruin this moment for me." she said with sparkles in her eyes

Jack Chitin
"This isn't fair, how come he has it easy?"

Gat
"Because I'm not ugly as fuck." he said with a smug expression and pointing his tail towards you.

Jack Chitin
"One day, fleabag... one day."

The crew continues to march through the catacomb corridor. After a few minutes, you notice some sounds ahead. It resembles a conversation, and from the rapid change in pitch, it seems that there are more than two participants.

Possible Actions
>Send Gat to investigate, after all he's an experienced bandit
>Send Jack to investigate, it worked once, it could work again
>Send Luna to investigate, she possess in depth Lunar knowledge
>Check it out as a group
>>
>>204845
>Check it out as a group

We still don't have much trust in Gat to leave him alone.
>>
>>204845
>Check it out as a group
All for one, and one for all! Unless you are Gat, you can go die.
>>
>>204845
>Check it out as a group
>>
>>204845
>Check it out as a group
>>
File: Catacombs 11.gif (70KB, 960x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Catacombs 11.gif
70KB, 960x1066px
>>205083
>>205109
>>205113
>>205145

Jack Chitin
"Alright guys, it looks like more of those pesky mole rats. Let's go investigate as a group."

Luna Bellus
"Sounds like a plan."

Gat jumps off Luna's head.

Gat
"Wait, you're suggesting that we all... no offence chucklefucks, but I'm a master at this. I'll have you know...", he starts blabbering about some war stories in a pompous tone

Jack Chitin
"Listen Gat, you're a ticking time bomb... with all that explosive you're carrying, even literally."

Luna Bellus
"You do have a short temper." Luna says in an apologetic tone

Gat
"Well, fuck you too then." he says while flipping off both Jack and Luna

Jack Chitin
"...shall we?"

You all slowly approach the corner of the entrance. You notice the same necromancer mole rat, chanting at a makeshift Lunar shrine. There are some other characters in the distance as well, but you can only see silhouettes in the dimly lit cavern.

Jack Chitin
"Alright, I have a plan. First we... uhh... Gat?!"

Gat casually walks into the cavern.

Gat
"Listen here fuckface, get out of our way, or I'll have to serve you to the lord of shadows myself." he says while striking a majestic pose.

Mole Rat Necromancer
"You again?! Leave me be, you're just a piece of trash compared to us, Gat! You can only wish to have the favor of the lord of shadows."

Gat
"What did you just say to me you fucking dickhead?! I WILL SKULLFUCK YOUR DEAD MOTHER I SWEAR TO THE SHADOW JESTER...", Gat throws a tantrum and starts hissing

You have entered combat! Posting the battle map momentarily!
>>
File: Turn 1.png (197KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 1.png
197KB, 960x2700px
Jack Chitin
"Agghh, Gat you idiot!"

Jack and Luna run into the cavern after Gat. They are greeted by the necromancer, and another mole rat that seems to control two large cave beetles.

COMBAT MENU

Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna Bellus
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

New combat instructions and notes
Before you post your actions, please put the following in the "Options" field to roll the dice: "dice+3d100". The rolls are for Jack, Luna and Gat respectively. They decide how successful the action is for each character, the higher the value the better. Depending on the roll values that the player got, I will pool all the actions in a unique combat situation.

Each player can assign three combat actions, one for each party member, per turn.

Gat's summoning ability will create separate tokens for Slice and Boom, however they can't be controlled by the players since they have a mind of their own. They can however be assigned actions through Gat.

Also, this is the part of the quest where you as the players have a lot of creative freedom. However, if you don't want to post detailed battle manoeuvres, you can pick one of the prompt options for a random action in that field of combat.

The stats in the combat map for Gat are the real ones, I've made a mistake in the party image, the real values aren't that low.
>>
On a sidenote, taking a 20 minute break to eat, be right back!
>>
Rolled 58, 22, 80 = 160 (3d100)

>>205246

Jack Chitin
>Physical attack

Luna Bellus
>Magical attack

Gat
Summon the minions to take care of the bettles so we aren't outnumbered.
>>
>>205246
Jack should stab the coffins to stop any skellies popping up, Luna should disrupt the Lunar Ritual, and Gat should summon up his Shadow Buddies.
>>
>>205347
>>205405
Generating turn

>>205405
Don't forget to roll in the next turn, see the first battle post for instructions on how to do so if you have trouble.
>>
File: Turn 2.png (199KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 2.png
199KB, 960x2700px
>>205347

Party

Jack dashes to the side and throws a dagger, trying to hit the beetle master. The dagger draws some blood, with no serious damage. Gat starts to chance and after a few seconds, he summons Slice and Boom, which burn a good amount of shadow energy. Luna casts a water torrent to hit the necromancer, but it misses. Jack moves towards the coffins.

Enemies

The necromancer continues to chant at the Lunar Shrine. The beetle master cracks his whip and sends one of the beetles after Jack.

Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna Bellus
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in
>>
Rolled 83, 60, 31 = 174 (3d100)

>>205246
Jack Chitin: now in 3d(100)!

Jack
>Physical attack to distract beetles

Luna
>Crystal manipulation on beetle master

Gat
>Attack necromancer with daggers
>>
>>205449
Whoops, meant to link to>>205417
>>
Rolled 25, 72, 1 = 98 (3d100)

>>205417
Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
Stab that coffin, no spookies for us!

Luna Bellus
>Magical attack
Get that big bug, before it gets you! Preferably while keeping a safe distance from those massive mandibles.

Gat
>Use item
Try and snipe the Necromancer, and if possible, have Slice and Boom attack the Beetle Master.
>>
>>205453
It's fine don't worry about it. Will wait for a moment to see if we get more actions, then I'll generate the turn.
>>
>>205449
>>205455
Generating turn
>>
File: Turn 3.png (200KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 3.png
200KB, 960x2700px
>>205449
>>205455

Party

Boom runs towards Beetle 1 to suicide, he jumps but is going to miss. Jack notices the opertunity, grabs Boom and throws him towards the beetle for extra damage. The explosion turns the beetle on it's back, it is stunned for the turn. It also destroys one of the coffins.

Luna shoots some sharp crystals, severing one of the beetles legs, making it bleed. Slice runs towards the beetle master.

Gat pulls out his pistol and goes for a headshot on the necromancer. Critical fail! Gat forgot to load the pistol beforehand. Pistol will be available for the next turn.

Enemies

The necromancer is channelling, trying to summon a skeleton! Stop him!

The beetle master cracks his whip a few times, getting ready for slice.

Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna Bellus
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in
>>
Rolled 36, 82, 37 = 155 (3d100)

>>205518
Jack
>RIP AND TEAR into Beetle 1

Luna
>Crystal manipulation on Beetle master

Gat
>stab Beetle 2's eyes out
>>
Rolled 32, 8, 84 = 124 (3d100)

>>205518
Jack
>Destroy the other coffins.

Luna
>Shoot the crystals at the Lunar ritual.

Gat
>Shoot the necromander.
Slice attacks the beetle master.
>>
Rolled 76, 50, 73 = 199 (3d100)

>>205587
Seconding this.
>>
>>205556
>>205587
>>205592
Generating turn
>>
File: Turn 4.png (204KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 4.png
204KB, 960x2700px
>>205556
>>205587
>>205592

Party

Suddenly a mole rat rogue jumps from one of the coffins, and backstabs Jack. Jack gained Bleed debuff. The sharp pain enraged Jack. He grabs the rogue and throws him at Bettle 1, then sprays the coffins with acid, destroying them all.

Luna shoots a sharp crystal hitting the beetle master in the chest, hitting a big artery. Beetle master is severely bleeding. Slice sees an opportunity and finishes the beetle master by slicing his neck, killing him.

Gat reloads his pistol and shoots the necromancer in the shoulder. shattering the bone. The necromancer drops his staff, stopping the skeleton summoning.

Enemies

Beetle 1 is no longer stunned.
Beetle 2 slices Gat with his teeth.
Rogue is trying to get up.
Beetle Master had died.
Necromancer is trying to cast a spell.

Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna Bellus
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

On a side note, if you notice a mistake on the battle map by chance, feel free to say so, I probably forgot to update something.
>>
Rolled 46, 43, 82 = 171 (3d100)

Luna and Gat
>gang up on beetle 2, Gat taking the eyes and Luna the legs

Jack
>Spray acid over Rogue and cave beetle

Is Slice gonna do anything?
>>
>>205702
>Is Slice gonna do anything?
The shadowlings do their own attacks if not specifically instructed by Gat.
>>
Waiting 5 more minutes if someone else wants to input actions, then generating turn.
>>
File: Turn 5.png (204KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 5.png
204KB, 960x2700px
>>205702

Party

Jack sprays the Rogue and Cave Beetle with acid. Rogue due to zero armor takes a lot of damage.

Gat jumps and lands on the Beetle 2 head, stabbing it in the eye, then jumps off of it. Luna shoots a giant crystal through the Beetle's brain killing it instantly.

Slice dashes and tackles the necromancer stabbing him in the eye, piercing the brain, killing the necromancer.

All other enemies on the battlefield panic due to the necromancer's death!
The Lunar Shrine doesn't need to be destroyed to end combat, if all other enemies are dead.

Enemies

All enemies are panicking!

Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna Bellus
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in
>>
A side note for the future, I'll make an updated combat tutorial for Gat mentioning it there as well. Gat's shadowlings can be resummoned if they die, as long as Gat has enough shadow energy to resummon then that is.
>>
>>205800
Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
Stab the Beetle, don't use acid again, as the Murderbug stat is getting too high.

Luna Bellus
>Magical attack
Crystal shot to the Rouge

Gat
>Physical attack
Stab the Rouge, finish him off.
>>
Rolled 67, 25, 35 = 127 (3d100)

>>205800
Jack
>Kill the Cave Beetle

Luna
>Heal Jack's bleeding

Gat
>Attack the Rogue with daggers

Side note: Would Gat's pistol be considered a Gat-ling gun?
>>
>>205819
dice+3d100

Put that in your options field
>>
>>205823
>Would Gat's pistol be considered a Gat-ling gun?
Simply beautiful.
>>
Rolled 35, 53, 66 = 154 (3d100)

>>205819
Whoops, forgot the rolls again.
>>
>>205857
>Whoops, forgot the rolls again.
Don't sweat it. Generating next turn.
>>
>>204627
Fug I completely forgot about this quest, was distracted by Uni work. I was following up to the point where Jack got arrested for dumb stuff (i.e. breaking and entering + murder) when I left. Can somebody direct me to that threads archive? cant seem to find it
>>
>>205884
Watch out for the summary links, they contain spoilers. The Chapter links will lead you to a chronological list of all posts.

http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist
>>
File: Turn 6.png (203KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 6.png
203KB, 960x2700px
>>205819
>>205823
>>205857

Jack swings his hunting knife with great force and slices the beetles head off, killing it instantly.

Luna tries to heal Jack. She is only able to remove the Bleed debuff.

Gat runs toward the Rogue and stabs him in the head, killing him.

Slice disappears in a dark liquid portal.

Combat has ended! Posting next scene momentarily!
>>
>>205898
Thanks Grub! Will catch up asap!
>>
File: Catacombs 12.png (20KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
Catacombs 12.png
20KB, 960x516px
>>205909

Everybody checks on each other and everything looks fine, for the most part. The crew continues down the path and after an hour of walking through various tunnels they notice a light.

Jack Chitin
"Hey, that's moonlight! We found an exit, let's just hope we made it to the right side of the catacombs."

The crew exits the catacombs.

Gat
"Fucking finally, fresh air! I'd rather talk to bugboy than to go through that shithole again. Drink some mint tea, your breath stinks like shit."

Jack groans to Gat's remarks. He notices Luna looking in the distance.

Jack Chitin
"Hey, you found something?"

Luna points in the far distance.

Luna Bellus
"There it is, the ancient Lunar shrine. However, it's a day's walk from here."

Luna's gaze shifts to a closer destination.

Luna Bellus
"Look Jack! Hot springs! Ahh, what I wouldn't give now for a nice relaxing bath."

Gat
"Wait, hot springs you say?!", Gat jumps towards Luna, climbs her back and sits on her to get a better view.

Jack Chitin
"Well, we could always take a break....it would be nice to... hey... WAIT!"

Luna and Gat already started running towards the place. You run after them.

A short intermission scene follows shortly!
>>
>>205988
No problem, thanks for taking an interest in the quest!
>>
File: Hot Springs 1.png (18KB, 960x515px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 1.png
18KB, 960x515px
>>206012

After a hour or so of walking the crew arrives at the hot springs. Beautiful crystal clear hot springs surround the area as far as the eye can see, secluded by the shroud of nature. The crew sighs in relief and enjoyment, as they finally can rest a bit and catch some sleep.

Luna Bellus
"Ah finally I can wash my hair, the catacombs made it... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

Both Gat and Jack started to take off their clothes. They stopped in confusion as Luna yells.

Luna Bellus
"Ahem, I see that you both are more in touch with nature than I thought. However, let's be civilized shall we? Must I remind you that I'm a Lunar priestess?", she says in a pompous tone

Gat
"And bugboy is half cockroach. What's you point?"

Luna Bellus
"My point is that I would like some privacy. Not to mention, I noticed on a few occasions that you both stared at my... ahem, melons as Gat called them. The nerve of you men! What do you have to say for yourselves?!", Luna puffs up her cheek in frustration.

Luna it taping her foot looking at both of them for an explanation.

Jack Chitin
"It w-was an a-a-accident, I swear L-Luna!", Jack's face turns red like a tomato as he looks toward the ground in shame

Luna shifts her gaze towards Gat, looking for an explanation.

Gat
"Ehhh... I have no excuse.", Gat says in a indifferent tone and shrugs

Luna Bellus
"Ugh, good thing that I'm a Lunar priestess.", she said while raising her arm

Suddenly a thin sheet of crystals form a tinted wall.

Luna Bellus
"There. You two stay on this side, while I'll be on the other. And I swear if one of you wise guys gets the idea to peek above the wall..."

Gat
"Hey, I can't make any promi..."

Jack grabs Gat and stuffs his mouth with a ball of bandages.

Jack Chitin
"We would never do such a thing, Luna. Go ahead, try to relax, we'll be here.", said Jack as Luna left with a frustrated and pompous walk

Gat spits out the bandages

Gat
"I'll fucking kill you!", Gat throws a tantrum and swings his claws in a fury. Jack just stretches out his arm that's holding Gat, and he misses every swipe.

Jack Chitin
"Oh shut up. Try to have some respect towards her, you repulsive hairball. Also, let's try to relax, and not kill each other, huh?"

Continuation tomorrow, recap post in a moment.
>>
>>206111
Can't believe Luna pulled a Trump on us
>>
>>206111
So I have a lot of free time this week, so tomorrow's session is a go. Today was pretty nice, we are slowly forming a consistent combat system. What do you guys think of it so far. Do you like the addition of dice rolls?

Also, tomorrow will be "hot springs and chill", where the crew gets to relax and get to know each other. If you're a fan of character bonding and lore, you DO NOT want to miss tomorrow's session.

As always, thank you everybody for participating! If you got any questions and/or feedback, I'll be here for 20 or so minutes more.

>>206137
>Can't believe Luna pulled a Trump on us
Make the Lunar Priesthood great again! Keep the Solar Knights out!
>>
>>206181
When the Yuni semd their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending people like you, you or you (points at Nell). They're sending murderers, they're sending rapists, and some of them, I assume, are good people.
>>
>>206239
>They're sending murderers, they're sending rapists
She points at Gat while putting her "MLPGA" cap on.

Speaking of which, the fleabag might open up to us a bit tomorrow. It's up to Jack/Luna to persuade Gat to stay with us, if that is what you guys choose of course. In fact, all three of them will have some pretty interesting and important scenes tomorrow. I mentioned it last thread, soon we are getting out of our "intro sequence" of the quest, and then the real fun begins.

Some very tough decisions are approaching nigh.

In any case, I've ran out of time for today, I'll post the schedule a few hours beforehand tomorrow.
>>
Hoping we can see how Jack looks like without those bandages in his face
>>
You bring promise of it being "too lewd" at the top of the thread. I expect you to deliver one way or another by tomorrow
>>
>>206570

The fanservice will be that we see Jack's naked face and abs
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 271x186px
Not good enough.
>>
Get ready for hot springs and chill in 45~ minutes! Lore and character development are on way.

>>206420
>>206570
>>206588
>>206712
I hope I won't disappoint
>>
File: Hot Springs 2.png (15KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 2.png
15KB, 960x516px
>>206111

They both enter the warm pool. The soothing waters relax the body and revitalises the spirit, and soon their petty squabbles fade into the background.

Jack Chitin
"So, I see you decided to stay with us in the end."

Gat
"Not quite, once I take a dip and find something to eat, I'm out of here.", Gat said with a smug smile

Jack Chitin
"What about Luna?"

Gat
"What about her? Oh, I get it. You're going to start blabbering about how she wants to save me, right? Look bugboy, I don't give a fuck about you nor moon melons over there. So spare me the sympathies."

Jack Chitin
"Mhhh, so you feed it as well. Feels good, doesn't it?", says jack while pointing at Gat

Gat I shocked by Jack's words, his face slowly descending into anger.

Gat
"You know nothing."

Jack Chitin
"Judging from Casius, you really enjoyed yourself."

Gat grabs his dagger and dashes towards Jack, who grabs his arm. Gat speaks through his clenched teeth.

Gat
"Listen to me good, try to pry again, and I will end your life.", he said while his breathing rate speeds up

Jack Chitin
"So, how does she look like?"

Gat's fur spikes up and he tries to stab Jack in the throat, but Jack is able to restrain him. Jack lets out a chuckle.

Jack Chitin
"Intoxicating, right? I figured it out. The Shadow Jester, she's a bombshell, isn't she? The mole rats wouldn't have failed because of their stupidity, but because the task is impossible. She's inside you."

Gat looks at Jack with a mix or rage and horror.

Gat
"How did you know?!", Gat loosens his grip on Jack

Jack pushes Gat in the water, letting him slide on the surface to the other side of the pool bank.

Jack Chitin
"I... I have someone like that in me as well. I can hear her at times, her voice... like strawberry wine, so sweet and intoxicating. Your face in the catacombs, once we told you about the mole rats... I noticed a glimpse of your demented smile thinking of her. Grabbing your heart and licking your lips in pleasure..."

Gat face is filled with rage, but he doesn't want to lunge this time. He listens carefully.

Jack Chitin
"I don't know what she wants from you... I respect your burden, so I won't ask. Just know that you and I are not that different. Leave if you wish, I won't stop you. But know that Luna might be our only salvation."

Gat
"What if I don't want to be saved, you cockroach?!", Gat said through his clenched teeth

PART 1/2 - Posting part two momentarily!
>>
>>208112
>I can hear her at times, her voice... like strawberry wine

That's what that huge red prayer mantis demon sounds like?
And it's a woman?
>>
>>208112

Jack lets out a short laugh.

Jack Chitin
"You tell me. I ask the same question for my own situation, every day."

Gat is taken aback by Jack's response. An awkward silence between them, the cool forest breeze tries to loosen the tense atmosphere. Gat loosens his lips a bit and cracks a little smile.

Gat
"You're a real piece of work, aren't you bugboy."

Jack Chitin
"Is that a compliment, fleabag?", Jack said while splashing some spring water into Gat

Gat
"Eat shit, cockroach.", he said with a small smile while flipping Jack off

Even though they exchanged a handful of insults. They both sensed a connection that moment, even though the catalyst is an inner horror.

Possible actions
>Change the subject
>Bond with Gat some more
>Write-in
>>
>>208120
We should Bond, James Bond.
>>
>>208118
More like hard liquor in Jack's situation

On a sidenote, at some point in time today I'll politely ask you, my dear players, to check the archive for updates instead of the thread here because... ahem, reasons.

>>208123
Will wait for a few more moments for other possible replies then I'll work on the next scene
>>
Just wondering, if Jack's Murderbug-self will cause him to make some "questionable" choices, so he will be forced to challenge his morality and not have him just slowly become a good person by the end of this without any risk of turning bad, or can you do it just for the lolz?
>>
Also, let's bond some more.
>>
>>208120
>Bond with Gat some more
>>
>>208140
Jack is a very complex character, not only because he is the main protagonist, also because the voice further complicates the situation.

If I understood correctly and roughly speaking, your question is about the possible "good/bad end" type of deal with Jack, right? My intention is to let the players steer the fate of the characters in the paths they want to take. Soon we will learn more about his inner problems and things will get a bit clear by then.

One thing to note is that there are no obvious good and bad questions/answers in the quest. Morality is subjective when put in a different context.

Also update very soon
>>
File: Hot Springs 3.png (6KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 3.png
6KB, 960x516px
>>208123
>>208208
>>208147

Gat
"Tell me something bugboy, how come you're so pussy whipped?"

Jack Chitin
"Excuse me? What kind of question is that?", Jack said in confusion, the nerve of the cat!

Gat
"Sweet cheeks over there says "Jump!" and you say: "How high"?", he said while quietly chuckling

Jack Chitin
"For someone to be pussy whipped, they need to be in a relationship first. It's not like that between us." he said in a slightly sad tone

Gat
"Wait, I thought you and toots were hooked up? I don't get... wait... don't tell me you haven't been with a woman before?", he said with a shit eating grin slowly building up on his face

Jack looks away from Gat, shifting his gaze in various directions, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Jack Chitin
"Look, I'm having a rough time alright?! It's not easy to find someone with this.", Jack touches his bandages.

Jack Chitin
"You on the other hand have it easy, with that fluffy fur, I bet a lot of them fall for it.",

Gat
"Is that a compliment, bugboy?", he said with a smug grin

Jack Chitin
"Choke on a rat, fleabag." he said in an annoyed tone while splashing Gat with spring water

Gat
"I'm assuming that you know how a naked woman looks like. But in case you don't, let tutor Gat demonstrate."

Jack Chitin
"Of course I know what they loo... wait, where are you going?" Jack said in confusion

Gat
"Come on, let's go check out toots. I'll teach you, you have many factors. Curvature, ratios, cup size, texture, tone, also there are..." Gat starts blabbering about his findings

Jack Chitin
"Are you crazy? She'll..."

Gat
"What? Dump you? Oh wait, that's right. Stop being such a weenie and come over here."

You think about joining Gat, but you're unsure.

Gat
"We take a quick peek, I will point out the main attributes you should look out for, after that I'll give a fitting review using my own measuring system..."

Jack Chitin
"Are you listening to yourself?"

Gat
"Ughh, look, it's not my fault you have low standards. Why do you think I only fuck noble women? Now shut up and follow me. Wait... are you sweating? Don't tell me you're nervous..."

Jack Chitin
"Just shut up."

Possible actions
>"Gat, I'm having second thoughts."
>"Alright, a little peek could help blow off some steam."
>Write-in
>>
>>208302
One thing regarding the picture, it's a bit ambiguous, sorry for that. Luna isn't right next to them, maybe she isn't even there. Considering that Gat/Jack had the clash a few moments ago, which produced a lot of noise, but Luna didn't respond, implying that she currently isn't next to them.

Basically they are looking out if she passes by.
>>
>>208302
>"Alright, a little peek could help blow off some steam."
>>
>>208322

Fully supported all the way, but have Jack be a bit wary as to what awaits on the other side and just peek over slowly.
>>
>>208302
Tell him he'll be a pussy whipped if he tries to peek at Luna, and if he wants to see a pussy just to look down.
>>
>>208399
Gat deals out the sick burns!

Update very soon
>>
>>208302
>"Gat, I'm having second thoughts."
>>
File: Hot Springs 4.png (9KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 4.png
9KB, 960x516px
>>208333
>>208344
>>208399
>>208433

Gat
"Any moment now..."

Jack Chitin
"Gat, I feel dirty for doing this. I don't think..."

Gat
"Hey you know what, Luna isn't here, how about I slap you instead?" he said in a mocking tone while chuckling

The guys wait some more and keep a lookout for Luna. After a few moments she walks towards the pool of water with only her dress on.

Gat
"There she is. Come on toots, show us the package.", he whispers

Luna summons a small crystal and starts manipulating the water around her. Then at long last she takes off her dress.

Gat
"Here we go, keep your head down."

Luna slowly turns around towards the guys, but doesn't notice them.

Gat
"This curvature, the cup size... it's perfect! 11 out 10! ELEVEN OUT OF FUCKING TEN!", Gat is screaming in excitement

Jack Chitin
"Shhh, do you want her to hea...", Jack notices Luna as well.

You're out of breath and the excitement causes a few minor blood vessels to burst. You start to feel light headed. Sounds of two foreign objects bumping the crystal wall echoes in the distance. Jack's blushing face soon turns pale as he collapses to the ground. Gat looks at Jack's lifeless body.

Gat
"I know, right?!" he says in excitement

A short intermission scene follows shortly!
>>
Ahem, gentlemen the time has come.
Check out the archives: http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/
Then return here to input your actions

Possible actions
>Stop Gat at all costs!
>"Hey, where are you going?!"
>Write-in
>>
>>208501
>>
>>208501
>Stop Gat at all costs!
Keep him the fuck away from Luna.
>>
>>208501
>>
>>208501
>Stop Gat at all costs!
But you end up doing it in the loudest possible way.
>>
>>208501
>>
>>208501
grab him
>>
Does everyone else think Gat is going to try rape Luna
>>
>>208578
Not if we can stop the little fucker!
>>
>>208581
Oh my god he is going to try to rape Luna.
>>
>>208544
>>208540
>>208528
>>208515
Are you guys still there I really hope you are because I am panicking right now!
>>
>>208595
IĀ“m here anon, just remember the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
>>
>>208603
What does the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy have to do we any of this!
>>
>>208614
DON'T PANIC
>>
>>208622
HOW!
>>
It would be funny to see a tiny cat try that against a lunar priest.
>>
>>208643
A tiny cat that can summon shadow demons and void tentacles... hmmm...
Don't give me any ideas for lewd scenes!

Update in a minute
>>
>>208633
First of all, find out why you're panicking. Once you've successfully identified the source of your panic, we can stop you from panicking over it.
Second of all, find out if it is something that directly affects you. If it doesn't go to step three, and if it does, skip to step four. In the event that you're too panicked to skip, just walk.
Step three is to realize that it's not going to be that bad and is not yours to care about. Dismiss it as somebody else's problem and move on.
If you're still panicking, the fourth step is to breathe in and out slowly while counting to twenty. Clear your mind and focus on finding a solution to whatever it is that troubles you.
If none of this is working for you, step five is to go to the nearest chemists and buy a large amount of industrial-strength painkillers and consume them all in quick succession. If the dose is lethal, that's the chemist's problem, so don't worry.
>>
File: Hot Springs 5.png (15KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 5.png
15KB, 960x516px
You notice fire in Gat's eyes, he's grabbing his heart and as his breathing speeds up. Shadows flickering around him.

Jack Chitin
"Hey, where are you going?!"

Gat
"She obviously needs help with "scrubbing" her back."

Jack grabs his tail and yanks him down, slamming him to the floor.

Gat
"Let me go you fucking cockroach! I'm not gonna let you cock block me!"

You punch Gat in the face, drawing blood. Gat returns the favor with a punch, making you fall. He picks up the dagger, but you tackle him to the ground and grab his throat and arm.

Jack Chitin
"RESIST THE VOICE! Listen to me you little shit! If you lay your deviant hands on her, I swear to..."

Gat
"Why do you care?! You two aren't even... wait.... oh... OOOHHH..."

Gat stares at Jack with a smug grin while holding his head.

Gat
"How didn't I figure this out. You..."

You let go of Gat.

Jack Chitin
"Shut up Gat!"

Gat
"You... oh, you poor bastard... you have a...."

Jack Chitin
"I SWEAR GAT..."

Gat
"You have a thing for her! Haha, I can't believe it, haha!", he said while making kissing noises, mocking Jack

Gat dropped to the floor and stared to laugh, while Jack is trying to hide his embarrassment. After a few moments, Gat stands up wiping his tears.

Gat
"Oh man, I pity you bugboy. I don't know if you noticed, but she's way out of your league."

Jack Chitin
"What do you know?!", Jack said in an insulted tone

They both get back to the springs. Jack submerges his head to the point where he starts blowing bubbles. Experiencing a mix of frustration and sadness.

Gat
"Listen man, no offence, but while I was having my way with countless noblewomen, I've seen a handful of dopes like yourself that think they have what it takes. Some are good looking, but lack confidence. Some have both, but are dumb as a rock. Sadly, you my friend have nothing of the above. She probably thinks of you as a brother or just a friend."

Jack Chitin
"You don't know that..."

Gat scoffs.

Gat
"Look pal, don't fool yourself. Whatever you are hiding under that rug, you hide it for a reason. It isn't about being shallow. Chivalry, honor, selflessness, those are all tales for children. All living things are self centred, be it survival or something else. Ask yourself, would you want to be with a woman that has the thing you are hiding?"

Jack is taken aback by Gat's words. Not because of how sharp they are, but because they speak the truth. Gat notices Jack's depressed state and feels sorry for him.

Gat
"Come on bugboy, it can't be that bad. You can always fuck some village wench to get that steam out of your system. They aren't that picky..."

Jack interrupts Gat.

Possible Actions
>"I'm not like you Gat."
>"I don't know, maybe you're right."
>Write-in
>>
>>208643
I rather not see that at all or do you forgot about the boss battle we had WE Gat.
>>
>>208671
Tell him that the nearest pussy around is him, and you have a lot of steam to blow off.
>>
>>208671
>"I don't know, maybe you're right."
Then pull his tail
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 700x520px
>>208671
>"I'm not like you Gat"
The Jack proceeds to walk up to Luna and asks her out to prove how unlike he is to Gat.
>>
>>208671
I want Luna not some village wench and I should at least try and I want Luna for more than just sex.
>>
>>208671
>"I'm not like you Gat."
Follow up with >>208730
>>
>>208754
Thank you.
>>
File: Hot Springs 6.png (14KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 6.png
14KB, 960x516px
>>208695
>>208701
>>208727
>>208730
>>208754
>>208759

Jack Chitin
"You just don't get it Gat, do you? I could walk up to her, butt naked. I have no issue with that. You just don't understand that there are things other that rape and murder."

Gat wipes away the blood that's dripping from his nose.

Gat
"Please enlighten me, Saint Dickhead."

Jack lets out a sigh in disgust while looking at the horny cat.

Jack Chitin
"Maybe you're satisfied with the raw lust and pleasure, but that's not what I'm looking for. I mean, that's nice and all, but... I want to feel her in my arms, to know that someone loves you, and that you both want to consume that love through the act."

Gat looks at him in confusion.

Gat
"The fuck are you talking about, princess?"

Jack Chitin
"You wouldn't understand. At least you look somewhat... decent... ", Jack notices Gat coughing up a hair ball

Gat
"Excuse me, carry on."

Jack Chitin
"Anyway, I've spend half of my life isolated from people. Abandoned by everyone when this happened to me. And then I met her. The light that pulled me out of the never ending darkness. To this day I don't know why. Was it out of curiosity? Out of pity? And here I thought, the idiot that I am, that it was out of love...", he said while slowly splashing some spring water to the side

Gat
"By the goddess, you're such a wet noodle. Why don't you just tell her how you feel?"

Jack Chitin
"I have her as a friend, and by the gods, I'm thankful for that alone. I don't want to ruin that friendship by tainting it if she doesn't feel the same. One would think that I'm selfish and asking for too much. I mean, considering my state, even a friendship with someone like Luna is a jackpot. But, that's only half the story. The other half is that her love would be my salvation, since I'm running from..."

Jack is interrupted by Gat's stomach grumbling.

Gat
"Oh man, I could kill for some mutton right now."

Jack lets out another sigh, gets out of the pool, dries himself off and stars putting on his clothes.

Gat
"Where are you going?"

Jack Chitin
"For a walk, alone. If you try something funny, Luna will scream and stall you long enough for me to come. And then? Let's just say you don't want to find out. Like I said, you better not try something funny."

Gat
"Aye aye, capn fuckhead!", Gat says with a mocking voice

Jack Chitin
"If Luna asks, tell her I'm going for a walk. I'll be back soon."

Possible Actions
>Go for a walk to the nearby cliffs, it's a short distance and you can return with haste, you still don't trust the fleabag.
>Go for a walk in the nearby woods, it's a longer distance, you're confident that Gat isn't stupid to try the same trick twice.
>Write-in
>>
>>208823
Go for a walk in the woods, then have a quick wank to the memory of Luna naked.
>>
>>208823
>Go for a walk to the nearby cliffs, it's a short distance and you can return with haste, you still don't trust the fleabag.
>>
>>208823
>Go for a walk in the nearby woods, it's a longer distance, you're confident that Gat isn't stupid to try the same trick twice
>>
>>208823
>Go for a walk in the nearby woods, it's a longer distance, you're confident that Gat isn't stupid to try the same trick twice.
>>
>>208823#
Walk to the cliffs, weapons in hand as a precaution, and contemplate on the perfect figure of Luna and how a relationship with her would work.
>>
>>208823
Although I'm pretty sure last time we trusted Gat, it ended badly...
>>
>>208852
>>208850
>>208841
Are you lot sure being that far from Gat and Luna is a good idea.
>>
>>208891
Well, we beat him up pretty badly, time to beat our meat now
>>
I'm still worried about Luna.
>>
>>208949
Relax, Gat might be a deviant, but he's also smart. He knows what Jack did to him back in Casius. He's not stupid to make the same mistakes twice, I hope
>>
>>208956
You know I know you are trying to kit a rise out of me and YOU DID!
>>
>>208969
Luna sure got a rise out of me
>>
Well I guess the cats in the bag.
>>
>>208998
What do you mean by that
>>
File: Jack Reveal.png (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Reveal.png
154KB, 1280x720px
You walk towards the woods. The smell of woodland vegetation and the chilly breeze help to calm down and gather your thoughts. After walking for a while you notice a open meadow. You sit down and sigh.

An image of naked Luna pops up in your head... among other things that pop up. You know that this lust is only feeding... it. But this time it's different, you want her to come out.

Jack Chitin
"I know that you've been watching the whole fiasco. Come out, I need a... female opinion."

???
"Oh sweet larvae, what's bothering you?"

Jack Chitin
"Don't fool around, you know what I want to ask. Does she... am I...", Jack has trouble letting out the words.

???
"Let me answer that with a question. Why? Why bother with her? When you got me?~", the voice said with a cute giggle

Usually you would tell her to fuck off and end the conversation when she gets like this. But this time you want to have a lengthy conversation. You want to humor her for a change of pace.

Jack Chitin
"Seven years... for seven years I have been repressing you inside me. Your furry, horrifying, your malice, unmatched..."

???
"Oh stop, you're flattering me~", it continues to giggle

Jack Chitin
"Why? Why me? What do you want form me?!" Jack tries to sound enraged, but at this point, he just doesn't have the strength

???
"You really have trouble figuring out females, don't you larvae? Look, you still won't believe me, I've said this a hundred times already, but you're misunderstanding the whole situation with me."

Jack Chitin
"I think that the murder and bloodlust speak for themselves."

???
"There he goes again. Here, try this, remove your bandages, let them breathe and see instead of trying to strangle them."

You hesitate, but what do you have to lose at this point? You remove your bandages. The eyes finally see and the mouth finally breathes fresh air.

???
"Feels good, right?"

Jack feels embarrassed by his looks even if there is nobody around.

???
"Why do you resist this gift? Why do you resist me? I only want good for you~"

Again, at this point Jack would tell her to fuck off, but now he listens.

???
"Remember, when we first met? Remember how much you blushed?~"

Jack Chitin
"Yeah, I almost fainted. Good thing I keep you the way you are now."

???
"Not for long~"

Suddenly you hear a huge explosion in the distance. You see a sparkling crystal flying into the sky and exploding, after a few seconds the mist in the air starts to write something out. You try to read the message.

Jack Chitin
"Jack... help us... WE ARE UNDER ATTACK?!"

Possible actions
>Run towards the hot springs
>"What are you doing?!"
>Write-in
>>
>>209018
See this is why I want it to go with the cliffs
>>
>>209018
Also curse yourself for not bringing any weapons on hand.
>>
>>209018
>>209034
Yes, because taking a walk along a cliff is such a good idea.
>>
>>209018
LEG IT LAD, BANDAGES OR NOT, LUNA NEEDS US!
>>
>>209018
>And try to cover your self up an the run I don't want anyone to see us like this but don't let it slow us down I rather Luna see us like this than have something bad happened to her.
>>
Ah sorry to cut you guys off on a cliffhanger, I thought I would have more time for at least another update but I ran out of time for today.

The detailed drawings took me a bit longer than I thought, but I think it's worth it to use them to emphasise important scenes. I tried to make them with the simpler ones, but they turn out more comic than serious. If you guys like them, I'll be more than happy to use them again for more important scenes in the future, they're pretty fun to draw. Especially the lewd ones

Today was a pretty interesting session. We had some key scenes, and those are just the tip of the iceberg. If you though that today was lewd and crazy, that's nothing, depending on how we go on from here, things might get ever crazier... and lewder.

In any case, thank you all for participating, I hope you had fun! Tomorrow's session is a go. I'll announce the exact time a few hours on the twitter.

As always, I spend 20~ minutes hanging out if you guys want to ask some questions, or have some feedback you want to share. Also don't worry, I'll account the actions in the last scene for tomorrow.
>>
>>209141
Did Jack make love to a praying mantis demon
>>
>>209151
You're feeding my imagination with these for future ideas! Be careful what you wish for, dear anons!

Also I think that everybody missed an important plot related issue:
Luna is all natural, she doesn't shave down there!
>>
>>209151
Can you describe what a sexy praying mantis looks like?
And has Jack ever masturbated to his Murderbug and/or Luna before?
>>
>>209162
Shaved genitals are a relatively new thing, I doubt many women would shave in a medieval world such as this one.
>>209173
>And has Jack ever masturbated to his Murderbug and/or Luna before?

Murderbug+Luna=extreme bonerkill
>>
>>209018

No wonder he always has his bandages on, that's not something you want to let people see. Btw, can he see and eat through those things? Or THE CREATURE (which may or may not be a mantis) is the one who sees and devours through them?
>>
File: 6652672771_1b70a38dd3_b.jpg (210KB, 714x718px) Image search: [Google]
6652672771_1b70a38dd3_b.jpg
210KB, 714x718px
>>209173
>Can you describe what a sexy praying mantis looks like?
Here's a piece for your fap folder anon. It's on the house!
>>
>>209194
Come on Grub, that mantis clearly isn't praying.
>>
>>209173
>And has Jack ever masturbated to his Murderbug and/or Luna before?
We'll have to find out, now won't we?

>>209183
>Shaved genitals are a relatively new thing, I doubt many women would shave in a medieval world such as this one.
A good point, but still, a shocking revelation, even for me

>Murderbug+Luna
Don't tempt me! I'm not going to lie, it crossed my mind a few times to draw Murderbug/Luna combo in a sexy pose, just for kicks

>>209193
>No wonder he always has his bandages on, that's not something you want to let people see.
Yeah, the bandages are part of Jack personality at this point.

>Btw, can he see and eat through those things? Or THE CREATURE (which may or may not be a mantis) is the one who sees and devours through them?
Ah, good questions. We'll have to find out, now won't we?

That's it from me for today, I hope to catch you guys tomorrow. If you liked today, DON'T miss tomorrow's session!
>>
>>209228
See ya tomorrow Grub
>>
>>209228

See ya Grub, may we always have great sessions I also like your tumblr and twitter bug icon
>>
File: mfw.png (8KB, 355x256px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
8KB, 355x256px
>>208302
i will never understand why non-humanoid fantasy creatures find what would be an attractive human, to a humanoid, attractive to themselves.
logically they would find humans about as attractive as an average human would find a member of their species, which is not at all unless you are fucked in the head.
>>
>>210138

Maybe Gat has a fetish, just like how there's humans who would fuck a cat, there's catpeople who would fuck a human
>>
>>210919
>just like how there's humans who would fuck a cat
i mean.
i guess.
its just that through tons of media it seems that almost every member of a species is that way, even if they are 12 armed reptile creatures
>>
File: 3gd5KsW.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
3gd5KsW.png
17KB, 208x250px
>>210138
In the Tales of Jack Chitin, love knows no bounds!

Also, the adventure continues in 1~ hour!
>>
>>210964

I just came to accept that it is how things works and stop wondering why that happens. I just happened to play the mass effect trilogy lately and every species finds the female only asari attractive regardless of how they work. For the sake of suspension of disbelief I simply came to believe they can make couples with any form of intelligent life and that's all
>>
The adventure continues momentarily!
>>
Sorry for the short delay guys, I'll be back in 20 minutes, something urgent came up. Don't worry, there will be a session today, just gotta take care of something really fast.
>>
File: Hot Springs 7.png (94KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 7.png
94KB, 960x510px
You start running towards the hot springs, wrapping the bandages around yourself. As you get closer, the atmosphere around you is slowly getting colder and the light starts to dim. As you arrive at the scene, you notice Gat and Luna fighting a giant skeletal head that is shooting dark energy towards them both.

Jack Chitin
"Luna, what the hell is going on?!"

Luna Bellus
"Thank Lua you're here! I don't know what happened, everything started to get darker and suddenly the ground started to collapse into a giant dark portal."

Gat
"It's the catacombs beneath us! The rest of those fucking rats probably tried to summon something!"

The giant Shadow Abomination lets out a horrifying scream as it continues to shoot dark energy.

You have entered combat! Posting the battle map momentarily!
>>
File: Turn 1.png (171KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 1.png
171KB, 960x2700px
The Shadow Abomination has started channelling a spell!

Luna Bellus
"Jack! I don't think we can defeat it head on, I can try to unsummon it, but it will take some time!"

Jack
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna
Luna is unsummoning the Shadow Abomination, protect her!

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in
>>
Ah forgot to mention it, don't forget to roll "dice+3d100" when you post your actions.
>>
Rolled 52, 33, 17 = 102 (3d100)

>>211251
Jack
>Physical attack
General distraction, stab tentacles, be a nuisance.

Gat
>Magical attack
If anyone is good at distractions, Slice and Boom are!
>>
Rolled 57, 23, 69 = 149 (3d100)

>>211251
Jack
>Magical attack acid it's eyes
Gatan
>Use item granade it's neck
>>
Rolled 36, 95, 23 = 154 (3d100)

>>211251
Jack
>Physical attack

Gat
>Use Pistol with grenade ammo
>>
Rolled 11, 45, 74 = 130 (3d100)

>>211251

It's night time, so it looks like the perfect time to use Gat's summons.

Jack: Get between Luna and the monster and toss throwing knives at the creature's eyes. If they are hollow eyeshockets, then bad luck, if it has actual eyes, jackpot!

Gat:Try to move to the abomination's left side and summon his shadowlings

And what's the third roll for?
>>
Welcome back guys, nice to have you here again!

>>211282
>And what's the third roll for?
Jack/Luna/Gat, respectively. The second roll is for Luna and how fast she can unsummon the thing.

Generating turn!
>>
Rolled 60, 88, 41 = 189 (3d100)

>>211251
Jack
>Magical attack blind using acid

Gat
>Magical attack summon Slice and Boom and circle around monster.
>>
File: Turn 2.png (183KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 2.png
183KB, 960x2700px
>>211268
>>211273
>>211274
>>211282
>>211294

The abomination lets out another scream. The sheer force of the scream makes the surrounding terrain quake. The outworldish tone causes the soul to crumble and induces anxiety and fear into the hearts of the living.

Party

Jack shoots some acid in it's right eye, causing extreme pain.

Gat summons Slice and Boom, he tries to throw a grenade, but due to the fear fails to do so.

Gat
"What are we going to do?!", Gat slowly starts to panic

All party members have gained Fear!

Enemies
The Shadow abomination is channelling another spell!

Jack
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in
>>
>>211331
How bad is the Fear debuff and does it wear off?
Jack
>Drop back and harden your skin to protect Luna
Gat
>Try another grenade toss and try to get Boom to suicide onto the thing.
>>
Rolled 79, 97, 55 = 231 (3d100)

>>211331

Jack
>Physical attack
That was enough acid for today, try your luck blinding his healthy eye with throwing knives

Gat
>Physical attack
Explode the sucker with a grenade. Send boom to kamikaze into what looks like the spinal cord of the creature and slice go after the closest tentacle to slice it
>>
>>211331
Jack
>Write-in
Tell Gat to keep it together. If Gat is attacking too, it saves us from relying upon our acid too often.

Gat
>Use item
Try to get a grenade in one of the eye-sockets.
>>
Rolled 13, 26, 4 = 43 (3d100)

>>211348
Forgot the rolls, AGAIN.
>>
Rolled 51, 55, 47 = 153 (3d100)

>>211346

Whoops, forgot to roll.
>>
>>211346
>How bad is the Fear debuff and does it wear off?
Reduces the roll by 20 points. It can be dispelled by Luna or encouraging party members with a speech. I would advise to try to end the battle quickly, the situation can spiral out of control pretty fast with dangerous enemies. Bring out the big guns! You can always issue stronger attacks, but they will burn resources faster.
>>
Rolled 2, 50, 49 = 101 (3d100)

>>211347
Seconding this.
>>
Rolled 13, 33, 63 = 109 (3d100)

>>211331
Jack
>Physical attack make sure we don't get hit by gat boom
Gat
>Physical attack
And here my speech it's just a big skull with tentacles and i kill giant bugs for a living and I'm going to kill this thing the same way I kill giant bugs by not panicking and finding a way to kill it. It's be hurt just as much as we can.
>>
File: Turn 3.png (183KB, 960x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 3.png
183KB, 960x2700px
>>211346
>>211347
>>211348
>>211356
>>211358
>>211398
>>211412

The Shadow Abomination chants some words in an unknown language, suddenly the skin of all the party members starts to rip apart, causing them all to Bleed!

Party

Jack throws a couple of throwing knives at the other eyes, causing medium damage. Jack gives an inspiring speech.

Jack Chitin
"Get it together, Gat! I've killed bigger bugs than this guy!"

It dispels the fear from Gat, however it fails on Jack and Luna who still have the debuff.

Luna is slowly shrinking the portal, but it's burning a lot of Lunar energy.

Gat tells slice to drop the knife and to catch the two live grenades, and slaps a live explosive satchel on him as well. Boom and Slice jump at the Shadow Abomination and suicide in a giant explosion causing extreme damage.

Enemies
The Shadow Abomination is channelling another spell!

Jack Chitin
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in

Luna Bellus

Gat
>Physical attack
>Magical attack
>Use item
>Write-in
>>
>>211422
Apparently this monster is too much of a wimp to try and attack.
Jack
>Physical attack bum rush the spine
Gat
>Physical attack same thing
>>
Rolled 37, 17, 96 = 150 (3d100)

Forgot again.
>>
Rolled 10, 40, 28 = 78 (3d100)

>>211422
Jack Chitin
>Use item
Throwing Knifes, to the eyes. It's on low enough health now.

Gat
>Use Item
Pistol to the eye as well, let's finish this git.
>>
Rolled 49, 61, 34 = 144 (3d100)

>>211422
speech again Luna you are a Strong woman with Lunar blessing you can do this.
Jack you bin living with demon in side of for a while now is this thing really more frightening then that or giant bugs you kill.
Jack Chitin
>Use item
Throwing Knifes, to the eyes. It's on low enough health now.
Gat
>Use Item
Pistol to the eye as well, let's finish this git.

We need this thing die now.
>>
So does anyone else have a speech to give
>>
File: Jack says....png (31KB, 361x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jack says....png
31KB, 361x250px
>>211482
I think this will work.
>>
>>211500
Hah, that's pretty awesome! The reference crossed my mind a few times when I was drawing the bandage reveal scene last session.

Also update in less than a minute
>>
File: Hot Springs 8.png (10KB, 960x504px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 8.png
10KB, 960x504px
>>211436
>>211438
>>211440
>>211473

Suddenly a handful of small grappling hooks emerge from the portal and hook onto the Shadow Abomination. It is slowly getting dragged down while screaming in pain.

Luna Bellus
"It's over. It can't do anything anymore."

Luna is about to fall to the ground from exhaustion, but Gat manages to summon Slice and Boom just in time to catch her. Gat himself falls to the ground in relief, letting out a sigh.

Jack Chitin
"Good job Luna!"

Luna Bellus
"Thanks Jack...", she said in an exhausted tone

Luna Bellus
"Hey Jack, you should..."

Suddenly, a familiar and slightly jealous friend pops up.

???
Oh good job Luna, I love you, mwah, mwah..., the voice said in a mocking and jealous tone while making kissing noises

Jack whispers to the voice.

Jack Chitin
"Jealous?", he said in a smug tone

???
Whatever... at least I'm glad it's over.

Jack Chitin
"Since when are you against carnage and bloodshed? Don't tell me you're turning over a new leaf?", he said in a comic tone

???
Oh no, you misunderstood me, I was talking about Luna. Your crush on her. That ship has sailed now.

The combat has ended!

Possible actions
>Wait, what do you mean?
>I swear, if you're planning something...
>Write-in
>>
Gotta go grab something to eat, I'll be back in 10 minutes. Don't go anywhere, you don't want to miss the next few scenes!
>>
>>211529

>Wait, what do you mean?
>>
>>211529
>Write-in
"LUUNAA, MURDERBUG IS TALKING SHIT AGAAIN!"
>>
>>211529
>Wait, what do you mean?
>>
>>211529
>Wait, what do you mean?
>>
Ho and if Gat stole Luna virginity when we won't looking I will kill that cat.
>>
>>211529
>>I swear, if you're planning something...
>>
>>211529
>"Go fuck yourself, bug bitch"
>>
Before I post the next scene, whatever happens just remember that I love you guys. My advice is to read the text first before you open the picture.
>>
File: Hot Springs 9.png (271KB, 960x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 9.png
271KB, 960x1043px
The portal is slowly closing shut.

Jack Chitin
"Wait, what do you mean? I hope you're just trying to rile me up..."

The voice interrupts Jack.

???
Everything will be crystal clear soon. Oh sweet larvae, I can't wait to finally feel your body again, your sweet touch~

Jack is worried, he starts looking around. Everything is fine, Luna is slowly getting up and Gat is still lying on the ground relaxing.

Jack Chitin
"Very funny. You just don't know when to quit, do you?"

???
Yes, YES, SOON, AHHHH~ SOON, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TOUCH ME, RAVAGE ME!~

The voice starts to moan in pleasure with her feminine tone. You feel a little embarrassed.

Luna Bellus
"Jack! Get away!"

???
YEEEES LARVAE, COME AND RAVAGE ME!~

Luna Bellus
"JACK!!! I'M LOSING CONTROL! GET..."

Suddenly, a huge shadow hand emerges from the portal!

Possible actions
>Luna: Run towards Jack
>Luna: "GAT, HELP HIM!"
>Write-in
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>211658
Luna: Run towards Jack
Well then, that was as HALF bad as I was expecting it
>>
>>211658
The very least we can do is to be with him in his final moments.

Also this was the first thing that came to mind after opening the image.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypot3CYECwE
>>
>>211673
It would have been okay if the demon hadn't been BUGGING Jack.

>>
>>211658
Oh I hate that bug so fucking much right now!
And know that but wuss fucking with are hereing but fuck I didn't see that coming what how the hell are we going to survive this.
>>
>>211658
But let's be on alert for possible attacks.
>>
File: Hot Springs 10.png (16KB, 960x511px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 10.png
16KB, 960x511px
>>211673
>>211676
>>211684
>>211690
>>211703

Bloody gibs and body parts fly into the air. The main chunk of Jacks upper body falls to the ground.

Luna Bellus
"JAAAACK!", Luna yells in a blood-curdling scream

Gat
"HOLY FUCK!"

The hand vanishes into the shadows and the portal closes shut. Jack is still alive, he looks around him. The adrenaline keeping him sane for now. Luna and Gat rush to him.

Jack Chitin
"Why are you guys screaming? Why can't I feel my..."

Jack looks down and sees his legs in the distance. Blood gushing out of him. Jack starts to realize the situation he's in.

Jack Chitin
"Ehhh Luna, now would be a good time to heal me...", Jack tries to make the situation funny, but he's slowly panicking and starts to quietly sob

Luna sits next to Jack and grabs him and tries his best to heal him, but with no success. The adrenaline is slowly wearing off and Jack starts to feel the pain.

Luna Bellus
"Jack, stay with me, please don't close your eyes, JACK!", Luna yells

The blood is rushing up Jack's esophagus and into his lungs, slowly chocking him. Jack tries to talk to Luna.

Jack Chitin
"Luna... thank you for... being my friend...", he said while wiping her tears away

Jack's arm falls to the ground and his muscles relax, letting out his last breath.

Luna Bellus
"Stay with me... Jack, don't leave me!", Luna screams in grief while trying to revive Jack

Luna continues to frantically splash Jack's lifeless body with healing water.

Possible actions
>Gat: "Stop your crying and focus!"
>Gat: "Toots... he's...", he said while placing his paw on her shoulder
>Write-in
>>
>>211752

What's the purpose of being possessed by a mantis demon-lady if she can't even prevent you from being cut in half by other demons?
>>
>>211752
>(Gat is too surprised from shock to say anything)
>>
>>211752
>Luna: "GAT, HELP HIM!"
>>
>>211752
M-muh Lunar p-powers... R-right?
>>
>>211752
Git jack lower half and the healing herbs now.
>>
File: Hot Springs 11.png (21KB, 960x511px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 11.png
21KB, 960x511px
>>211765
>>211769
>>211778
>>211786
>>211807

Luna continues to try and revive Jack, but she's slowly realizing that it's over. Luna looks at Jack's dismembered body and her adrenaline slowly starts to wear off as well. She turns around, and grabs the ground to vomit. She continues to sob uncontrollably while screaming for Jack to come back to her.

Even for a bloodthirsty psychopath, Gat can't help but to shed a tear. He slowly approaches Luna.

Gat
"Hey... I'm not good in these kinds of situations. I'm sorry..."

Luna turns around to face Gat.

Luna Bellus
"Oh Gat...", she grabs him and continues to cry

After a few moments, Luna calms down a bit. She's quietly sobbing.

Gat
"Hey, don't look at him like this. I'll... bury him. I'll call you when I'm done, so you can come join me then, alright?"

Luna just nods, while she slowly lets go of Gat. He walks towards Jack, then summons Slice and Boom.

Slice and Boom
"Hey boss, how you doing?"

The shadowlings notice Jack's dismembered body.

Boom
"Whoa, what the fuck happened to this guy?"

Slice
"Bloody hell... Boom you dumb fuck, I told you to work on your aim, this isn't your first time to cause friendly fire."

Boom
"Hey, don't look at me!"

Gat
"Shut it you two! Help me bury him."

Slice and Boom
"Aye aye, boss!"

Gat and the shadowlings proceed to bury Jack's remains. After a few moments they finish and the shadowlings disappear. Gat signals Luna.

Luna slowly walks to the grave, dragging herself. She's about to fall, but Gat rushes and catches her.

Gat
"Hey, take it easy."

They both sit next to the grave. Luna summons a small Lunar tombstone made out of crystals. She then takes a piece of Jack's bandages and places it on the crescent moon. Silence. Luna was just sitting there for half an hour staring at the grave before Gat broke the silence.

Gat
"Hey, you should try to relax a bit, maybe a nice warm meal will make you feel better, hmm?"

No response.

Gat
"I'm just gonna... go fix us something to eat, y-you take care, ok?"

No response.

Gat
"Right then." Gat stands up and goes into the woods.

[...]

A hour or so passes.

Gat returns from the woods dragging a deer carcass. And starts making a fire. He slowly cuts up some of the meat and places it next to the camp fire. He looks at Luna in the distance near the grave. She hasn't moved a muscle.

Possible actions
>Go to Luna and try to cheer her up
>Wait for her to come to the camp fire
>Write-in
>>
>>211891
She will come to us when she is ready.
>>
>>211891

So what happens to the demon now that Jack is dead? Is it dead too? Does it go to hell with Jack?
>>
File: 1692641_orig.jpg (127KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1692641_orig.jpg
127KB, 600x800px
>>211891

Sacrifice your reputation and be the cutest cat you can possibly be.
>>
>>211891
I don't know how to respond to this I mean our main character die what the fuck and I'm not angry I just don't know how to respond to this. And I share if gat still trying to git into Luna pants I don't know what I'll do because JACK IS DEAD!!
>>
Wear is QdrTrf9n
>>
>>211891
>>Wait for her to come to the camp fire

I really doubt Gat is good at the whole cheering up people, and Luna needs time to digest the whole situation
>>
File: Hot Springs 11 - Luna.png (9KB, 960x511px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs 11 - Luna.png
9KB, 960x511px
Gat waits for Luna to come eat but an hour passes and still nothing.

Gat lets out a sigh and slowly walks towards Luna. You get an idea, but you would rather cut your legs off with a rusty spoon than do the following. Here goes.

Gat
"Hey Luna, you're favorite kitty cat needs petting.", he said with probably the most forced smile he ever did

Gat is about to vomit, but goes ahead with the grand finale of his act.

Gat
"Nyaa~", he said in a cute voice while swiping his tiny paw in the air

Gat thinks to himself.

Gat
[I'm dying inside. Well... did it work at least?], Gat looks at Luna

No response.

Gat slouches in disappointment. He can't believe he just did that to no effect. Gat lets out a sigh and speaks up.

Gat
"Hey, just try to get some sleep, alright?"

Luna Bellus
"Mhm", she said in a weak sobbing voice

Gat turns around and slowly starts walking to the camp fire. He sits down and starts eating. Leaving some of the food for Luna. After he finished his meal, he takes a look at Luna, still hasn't moved a muscle.

Suddenly, Boom and Slice appear.

Slice
"Hey boss, we've been thinking, now that bugboy is out of the picture, let's wet our whistle, if you know what I mean.", he said while comically twitching his eyebrows

Boom
"Fuck yes, did you see those proportions? It's been quite some time since we..."

Gat stands up and punches Boom in the face, sending him to the ground.

Boom
"Oy boss, what was that for?", he said in a whimpering tone

Gat
"Get back in the shadows..."

Slice
"Hey boss, we didn't mean any disrespect, if you want to go solo..."

Gat punches Slice as well.

Gat
"GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

Slice and Boom
"We're sorry boss, no disrespect, only love!", they both whimper in fear then disappear into the shadows.

Gat sits down. He grabs his forehead with his arm, letting out a few tears, recalling the events of his own haunting past.

Gat
"I'm sorry Luna... I can't save you... I can't help you..."

Gat wipes away his tears while he looks at Luna. You try to get some sleep. After a few moments, you start sawing some logs in kitty cat land.

[...]

The morning sun wakes Gat up. Gat stretches while letting out the most adorable meow. If Luna weren't like this, she would melt. Gat remembers what happened last night and quickly looks at the grave.

The poor girl is still there, sitting and staring at the grave. You approach Luna. Her eyes are blood red from all the crying. And from the looks of those eye bags she didn't sleep at all.

Gat
"Wait... you were sitting here all night?"

No response.

Possible actions
>She needs to move on with her life, sugar coat the lecture
>She needs to move on with her life, tell her how it is
>Write-in
>>
>>212119
>Talk to the demon inside you to see if he knows about JackĀ“s affliction
>>
>>212119
>>She needs to move on with her life, tell her how it is

She's an adult, it is pointless to try something like sugar coating what is a harsh truth of life.

Also, fuck murderbug for distracting Jack, he could've avoided it if she hadn't distracted him
>>
>>212144
>he
It's a she
>>
>>212214
You need to rough out her edges and stop her from becoming a sniveling wreck for her entire life, but do it gently.
>>
>>212119
But on a side note, we should do this >>212144
as well, perhaps she knows what happens when an infecte-, I mean gifted person like ourselves goes to the other side.
>>
>>212160
Gat's demon is also a girl? Are the demon things all women or is it just a coincidence?
>>
>>212177
>Gat's demon is also a girl?
Yes
>Are the demon things all women or is it just a coincidence?
Spoiler territory

>>211905
>So what happens to the demon now that Jack is dead? Is it dead too? Does it go to hell with Jack?
Spoiler territory

You guys will find out soon enough, also update soon
>>
>>212187
If Gat has a girl demon inside his mind, and he has fucked as many women as he claims, does that mean his demon's a cuckold?
>>
File: Unknown Realm.png (44KB, 960x511px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Realm.png
44KB, 960x511px
>>212144
>>212157
>>212167
>>212172

Gat thinks of someone, but it might be too dangerous right now. You don't want another potential fiasco by loosening her chains.

Gat
"Hey toots, you need to get real here, he isn't comi..."

Luna Bellus
"He was the only one that didn't treat me like trash back when all of this didn't even start. I was sold to the Lunar Priesthood. My parents needed more money, and they just gave me away like that. Don't get me wrong, I was treated well physically, fine food, good clothing, expensive jewellery... but I was just a tool to everybody, they didn't value me for who I was, Luna. They valued me as just another replaceable cog in the Priesthood..."

Gat sits down next to Luna to listen.

Luna Bellus
"Then I met him... Hey Luna, do you need help? Hey Luna, tell me about your day? Hey Luna, why are you crying? Hey Luna, don't feel bad about your training, you'll make it next time, you're really smart after all...", she starts to sob again

Gat
"I know that Jack is gone. But I'm still here, and if you want to save me, then lets go!"

Luna turns toward Gat.

Gat
"Nyaa~", he strikes a cute pose

Luna chuckles a bit, and grabs Gat.

Luna Bellus
"Thank you, Gat." she said while hugging him and wiping her tears

Luna Bellus
"Alright, let's go to that ancient Lunar Shrine."

They both pack their things and depart.

[...]

Somewhere in a strange incomprehensible realm...

Jack Chitin
"Where am I? Oh no... this place is all too familiar..."

Possible actions
>Walk around in the red haze
>Call for your little buzzing friend
>Write-in
>>
>>212211
Anon, those are some l-lewd questions...
Spoiler territory
>>
>>212275
Where is our little bringer of slaughter, she has some explaining to do.
>>
>>212275

Help us, Obi Man-tisobi, you're our only hope
>>
>>212275
>Walk around in the red haze
The only thing I want to do with murderbug is murder the fuck out of it and then grab a bat and bet it's corpse into the ground. Again and again.
>>
Sadly I'm out of time for today. Hope you guys had fun today! Tomorrow is a go. Don't miss it, some very interesting and lewd stuff is going to go down.

I know what's you're thinking, "But Grub, don't tell us you're going to force Jack into having some fun time with the Murderbug?". Tune in tomorrow, you might be surprised by the turn of events!

We'll finally learn what all of this means, and we'll get a glimpse of the bigger picture. Fun times are ahead.

Also, your reactions to Jack's death made me chuckle, you guys are an awesome bunch and I'm glad to have you around!

As always, I'll hang out for a few minutes here before I go, so if you want to ask some questions or give some feedback, feel free to do so!
>>
>>212353
Thanks for running as always, Grub! I can't wait to have fun times with our good old pal who just indirectly tore us in half! LEWDS WITH MURDERBUG A GO.
>>
>>212353
RIP in peace Jack Sparrow ???-??? A.D.

Jesus OP, way to go all Psycho on us and kill of the main character
>>
>>212373
>Thanks for running as always, Grub!
No problem, it's fun to have you guys around.

>I can't wait to have fun times with our good old pal who just indirectly tore us in half! LEWDS WITH MURDERBUG A GO
We're gonna have to switch to the archives a few times for that. Yes, A FEW TIMES

>>212376
Jack is a whiny baby, the swipe was just a flesh wound.
>>
Anyway, that's it from me for today, hope to catch you guys tomorrow!
>>
>>212430

See ya tomorrow Grub!
>>
The chef is gonna serve some Carolina Reapers. The meal will be ready in 45~ minutes.
>>
>>214123
hello so we're not have sex with the bug right because if we do I'm pretty sure it will regret it. Like she will have more control over us bad.
>>
>>214156
Relax, once you meet the Murderbug, you'll see that she isn't that bad!
>>
>>214168
isn't that bad! She fucking kill us!
>>
>>214172
Keep in mind that the players can control what happens, but be careful, not all things are black and white.
>>
>>214175
True but all I have seen from murderbug is bad stuff from the barracks to new.
>>
>>214185
I'm excited to see what you guys think after today, maybe you like her, or maybe you hate her even more.

Also, New thread!
>>214183
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.