[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing up - Birth till Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 63

File: life-cycle-picture[1].jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
life-cycle-picture[1].jpg
30KB, 640x360px
You are born on the 30th of April, 1990 in the small town of Calen, Massachusetts. Your mother (Sally Whitmon) and father (Carl Whitmon) are so happy to have their first newborn. You are the most beautiful baby they have seen and they think you derserve such a name. What do they call you?
>>
>>19765
Andy
>>
>>19765
Jesse James Whitmon after my great great grandfather
>>
>>19775
Do

We can be Nike's corporate pokemon
>>
Tyrone
>>
>>19765
Olivia Whitmon has a nice ring to it.
>>
Bane
>>
Andy.. your mother says, what a smart and wonderful name for our boy. She works at the Howard Nelson Memorial Hospital as a nurse while dad works at as an mechanical engineer for a small consumer electronics company Merryfair. Mother has taken a few years off from working just to take care of her little boy.

You are growing up healthy, beautiful and time flies by really fast for you, you are starting to develop your first memories and have spoken your first word "Muppet", since you watch TV a lot. You have learned to speak properly and grown up to the age 5.

It's time for you to go to Kindergarten, your dad drops you off at school and you introduce yourself to your class. Dad leaves you and gives you a long a hug saying "It's time for you to grow up, have fun my boy".

You look around at the other kids and a woman comes near you. "I'm Mrs. Kendrick, we are great to have you at the Morrison Kindergarten, this Andy class, say hi to him"

You seem very excited and half the day passes, a kid by the name of Preston comes up to you, he says to "You want to know a secret", he tells you anyway that the girl next to you Amy has been crying the whole day. The kids seem to bullying Amy, what do you?
>>
>>19864
Tell Amy to suck it up, nothing in life comes easy.
>>
>>19870
this. Andy aint no captain save-a-hoe
>>
File: angry_teacher[1].jpg (27KB, 350x212px) Image search: [Google]
angry_teacher[1].jpg
27KB, 350x212px
You approach Amy and tell her "They will keep you bullying you, you need to suck it, life isn't easy." Amy looks at you but doesn't understand what that means, she continues to cry even more thinking you're joining in on to the bullying. Mrs. Kendrick comes rushing seeing what's going on and sees that you're next to Amy and shes crying a lot. "Andy! What did you say to her?" "Amy, what's going" "They're bullying me... Andy is being mean to me" "Andy wait outside class, I'll give a call to your dad". You wait outside your class for 30 minutes and then dad shows up. He looks at you and doesn't understand what happened. Proceeds to talk to the teacher and she says you've been bullying another student. You look at Mrs.Kendrick and Dad talking, but can't hear exactly what they are saying. Dad nodes to her and approaches to you. "Andy, your teacher tells me that you bullied a girl, I want to hear your story, what did you?" "I just told her that they will keep bullying you if you don't stop, but I think she took the wrong meaning." "Okay lets head back home"

For the next couple of months you become while at Kindergarten, you become friends Preston and his gang, meeting Eric, James, Natalie and Rachel. Preston says, hey let's bully Amy again, what do you say Andy?
>>
>>19970
You're such a dickwad Preston, forget about her. What, do you have a CRUSH on here?
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>19970
No, I like amy!
>>
Scott
>>
"You're such a dickwad Preston, forget about her. What, do you have a CRUSH on her?"

Mrs.Kendrick hears you say and approaches you in an extremely angry tone, "ANDY! WHERE DID YOU LEARN SUCH A LANGUAGE, INTO THE PRINCIPAL MARGRET'S OFFICE."

You walk into the principals office and have a seat. Principal says "Andy.. you're such a nice young man, why are you such harsh languages? Mrs.Kendrick told me that you used the D word. Now.. I won't call your father because I see in you that you have a good heart, why did you say it?" You explain Mrs.Margret the story. "I see.. well Preston is not too much of a nice kid that's for sure, we have heard him bully other kids, maybe you should look for new friends you know. You will be joining the 1st grade very soon, life will change for you."

Leaving her office, you feel a bit sad but at the same time start to understand that hanging out with Preston and his friends is a waste of time. You go approach Amy, shes usually sitting outside Ms.June's class. "Hey Amy!" " Hey there Andy" "We're almost going to going to 1st grade, guess I'll see you around then".

Months pass and your parents celebrate that you passed kindergarten.

In the morning you wait for the school bus, can't wait for the first grade. Mom packs lunch for you and gives you a hug while off to work. Dad is not feeling too well today so he'll be at home.

As you're waiting outside you see a yellow bus approach, it stops by the front of your house. The driver opens the door and says "Ah! You must be Andy, the name's Mr.Parker and I'll be your school bus driver, come on in." You happily go into the bus but as you look inside you see kids screaming left and right, everything seems chaotic for you. What do you do? Do you take a seat?
>>
>>20073
Thank the driver and take a seat in the middle.

Make sure to be extra nice to your dad, seems I'll and you wanna make sure he's feeling good
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHeK0Cwr9sg
>>
File: 1st-grade[1].jpg (86KB, 434x291px) Image search: [Google]
1st-grade[1].jpg
86KB, 434x291px
You try to take a seat somewhere in the middle but since the bus is quite full you end up sitting in the front row. Nobody talks to you on the bus because everyone else seems occupied with other students. You approach your new school, Calen Elementary School. You step off the bus and take a deep breath since you know this will be different from kindergarten, some guys approach you and push you, you fall to the ground, they laugh at you "Nice one jackass". As you are getting up you hear a voice "Andy! Oh hey!" You see Andy and she tells you "Just suck it, life is hard you know hahah". Both you and Amy head together to class and find a seat, your homeroom teacher, Mr.Karrington, fat, long hair, and a long beard. "Well kids I'm Mr. Karrington, and I'll be your new homeroom. Now this ain't Kindergarten so if you do bad behavior you'll be punished for it, so watch your mouth and behave."

Everyone else introduces themselves and now it's your turn, what do you say?
>>
>>20258
Hi I'm Andy and Dinosaurs are awesome!
>>
File: confident-kid[1].jpg (24KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
confident-kid[1].jpg
24KB, 425x282px
"Hi I'm Andy and Dinosaurs are awesome!" The whole class laughs at you and the teacher chuckles a bit too. You feel extremely embarrassed.. but you remember something your dad told you "Never let others make you feel down Andy, that's what they always do" you quickly then laugh and say confidently "haha yea they are awesome" the class then laughs with you and mr.karrington says with a smile "Thanks for that andy, dinosaurs sure are awesome". Amy smiles at you and says "that was funny Andy". The teacher goes on and starts to teach with mathematics, you seem to be quite interested but start to hear some kids behind you whisper. It's the same guys that you pushed you around. You start to think of a plan to make them shutup without getting caught, what do you do?
>>
>>20352
Pretend to itch my back but flip them off as I do it
>>
>>20352
Once they get up put sharp shit on their seat.
>>
You decide that you're going to put some pins on their seat. You ask the teacher to leave to the bathroom, he gives you a blue slip which gives you time for 5 minutes, you walk through the hall and gather many pins from the boards. You try not to get caught so do it very slowly and quietly, you get around 10 to 15 pins, since there are three boys you realize I should put 5 on each seat. Paying attention in math class seems to pay off. It's lunch break time, all the students leave and you wait for mr.karrington to leave, you sneak up into the room and place the pins accordingly. You laugh a bit and then leave the class un-noticed or so you thought. Another teacher by the name of ms.magson catches you leave the class, she asks, "Why were you in there" . "Oh i was just getting my lunch". Now you wait till break is over, chit chat a bit with Amy. It's time for the plan to work out, all the kids start to sit back, and and as soon as those three seat they scream "SHIT!" the whole class looks behind and starts to laugh because they are all holding onto their butts. The teacher doesn't know what to do, "umm umm " he panics and calls the nurse "The nurse rushes in and sees that the seats are bleeding a bit. She looks at the teacher and says "You better get a hold of who did this" as she takes them to the school nurse room.

"Alright, I want to know who did this, I will only give you one chance to come out and you will get suspended. If you don't tell me, we will found out and you will be expelled."

You decide not to tell. A few days pass and a phone call comes to home. Your dad picks up and looks at you and is giving you an angry look. "I see..." he says and puts the phone down. He approaches you and slaps you right across the face. "Why did you do that Andy? Do you think hurting people is now funny? What has happened to you?" Mom rushes in quickly as she hears dad scream. "What is going on here?!" Dad replies" Andy put needs into a few of the boys" "ANDY!" Your mom shouts. Dad says "It's too late now Andy, I hope you have learned your lesson. You have been expelled from school and now you have no choice but to go to a different school" You are in complete shock and can't move, dad has never been this angry and disappointed, neither of them want to look at you. You can't even begin to cry because you're so ashamed. You slowly start to cry and dad comes to you and gives you a hug saying "I'm sorry that I slapped you andy but you need to learn a lesson.. you can't do this to people, you can't hurt them"

You won't be able to see Amy or any other people that you knew.

Life starts at a different school, this one seems much worse than the one before. You wish you hadn't done that but nothing to do now.

Years pass since that incident and you have made some friends now, the year is now 2001, you're 11 years old and the semester is just starting. There are so many clubs to join/make, what do you do?
>>
>>20732
Join the choir and track teams, learn how to play bass

socialize like fuck, get confidence
>>
>>20732
what the fuck how could they find that out lol

join the basketball team.
>>
>>20788
They found out because Ms.Magson saw him going in the class.
>>
Guys, Andy has been struck my his Father.

We must think of our psyche. What do we believe? Don't get caught or don't hurt people?
>>
>>20806
Ms. Magson needs to get that ass beat
>>
>>20732
Get into MTG and study minmaxing and maths with it
>>
You join the choir, track team, basketball and learn to play the bass inspired by Mr.John Entwistle.

Some of the guys from the choir want to form a band, you guys called yourselves "The Literary Who" a tribute rock band to The Who. You are also trying to become the fastest runner in school or at least one of the fastest but things aren't working out too well. For some reason the older boys seem to be way faster, but you still try. Playing in the basketball team as well gets you real popular, everyone wants to become friends with you, especially the girls but you wonder why. You start to realize that you are getting weird feelings and start to show some pimples on your face. You think to yourself "Oh dear, it's happening, here is the moment of puberty". But at the same time you're also excited about it to see what happens.

There seems to be a small party helding, Helen the cheerleader of the basketball team asks if you want to come over on friday night to her house and if you want to bring anyone you could, what do you reply to her?
>>
>>20892
Head to the party, go alone. Time to Mack

With music, get into some post punk and funk. Bassy rhythms abound

Ask Coach on tips for track
>>
>>20892
go to the party and invite the varsity basketball players so you look cool as fuck.

like >>20910
said learn to play some classic post punk and punk velvet underground and joy division heck yea
>>
You tell Helen that you'll be coming alone. Friday night shows up, it's time. You bring your bass guitar with you and show up to Helen's House.

Everyone welcomes you since you're popular, so they know they'll have a good time with ya. Everyone plays some card games and gets ready to order some Pizza. Helen starts to tell everyone about her story about her single mom and how she raised him. You walk around the house and you see pictures of her mom, that face takes you back when you were in the 1st grade. It's Ms.Magson.. you don't have any words but you go back and join the party. You pop out that Bass Guitar and go all out Les claypool on them, everyone gives you a bit of a weird look like what's going, is he alright? They don't seem to like your playing style. You feel pretty shitty and leave the party saying "You wouldn't know good music if it was in your face". Everybody starts to laugh at you as you leave.

A few days later in school, you're at the track, trying to beat Mark Flannins record of the the top runner, you run against him, sweating, heartbeating like a horse. But you lose control and fall to your face, "Better luck next time!" says mark in a mocking manner.

You ask the coach on what to do, he tells you to not worry, just keep trying.

What do you do to get ahead of Mark and what do you do with knowing Helen is the daughter of Ms.Magson, the one who got you in this shitty mess?
>>
>>21038
Let bygones be bygones. Move on with Helen and flirt n shit.

Continue playing more complex rythyms with the bass and if others judge you, roll with punches and own it.

Take every Sunday to practice for track.
>>
>>21038
competition is competition hit the gym and get better.

flirt with heather. we need to get back at Ms. Magson.
>>
>>21038
Hatch a plan to take Helen's virginity in revenge against her mom.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
You start to practice running and your bass guitar skills everyday. Your dad walks into your room, "Son, we need to talk" "Umm okay Dad" "Well you see son, you're coming of age... and there will be many different things you'll be going with, I need to make sure you know these things" "Dad.. please stop .. I know these things" "Hahah alright my boy, by the way.. there was another thing I wanted to talk about, it's your grades.. how come you're not doing too well? You seem to be spending too much time on the track and playing the bass, I don't want you to stop having fun but.. you need to study, education is the most important thing in the world, don't forget that"

You think to yourself, "yeh whatever".
You do know that in order to get into a a nice high school you'll need to get good grades.

You think about the whole siuation between Helen and Ms.Magson a part of you wants to go with her just because to get back at Ms.Magson but you also don't want to hurt her. At the end you decide to flirt with her.

Two years pass on, being 13 years old and quite horny too. You're the top runner of the track, that hard work payed off but you're still not the best player yet. Your grades are not improving either and you only have one chance to make it good before highschool. On the bright side, Helen is now your girlfriend but she wants to wait before doing anything.

How do you approach your life? What are your goals to do with the grades, bass skills, the band and helen, do you still want to revenge ms.magson?
>>
>>21177
Focus on the grades until high school, spend a bit less time with the other things (for now)
Forget about Ms. Magson
>>
>>21177
Fuck Ms Magson, she ruined my life and is the sole source of bitterness in my life. I'm bitter and angry. Helen is a good girl, I don't want to hurt her, but Magson needs to pay.

Keep playing bass, I've proven myself at track.
>>
>>21177
Practice bass in your offtime, improve your skills.

Early on Sunday, study your ass off, later in the day, practice track.

Flirt with Helen and take her on dates on Saturdays, chill with friends too.

Get into garage Rock. Listen to The Stooges, Mc5, Big Star, The Gories, The Sonics etc
>>
>>21177
Keep dating Helen but forget about revenge for now. Focus on getting good grades and music skills.
>>
>>21177
good grades? fuck that man if we get better at track and basketball its gonna be scholarships raining down on our little head.

study when you can practice bass when you cant.

flirt with heather and push her slightly to do sex thangs
>>
File: 3204907-1525x2288[1].jpg (626KB, 2288x1525px) Image search: [Google]
3204907-1525x2288[1].jpg
626KB, 2288x1525px
Only a few months till graduation to higschool. Helen is still crazy about you. There are rumors of a new kid on the block, going to the track every sunday, but nobody has beaten your record yet. Friends from the band know that you are becoming a better bass player and have been getting some attention. They also notice a change of music taste and tell you to start doing things their way or else they will find someone else. You can't believe what they are saying since you all started together, not sure if jealous of my skills or the attention I'm getting. Start to spend a lot of time studying as well.

Fast forward a few weeks, notice that you have gained a few pounds since you stopped going to the track. This has no affect on whether Helen loves you or not. Mom and Dad are happy that you are getting better grades and have high hopes for you, they ask if you want anything. Some of the teachers notice your skills in a few of the academic subjects and recommened you joining some clubs to enhance your skills. People in those clubs are not popular and this might affect your popularity if you think about joining them.

You take Helen out to a movie, you watched Pirates of the Carribean the Black Pearl. you both loved it.

What do you ask Mom and Dad?
Do you join the clubs?
Do you leave the band or adjust?
What do you do about your weight?
>>
>>21369
ask mom and dad for a gym membership

dont join any clubs

leave the band, im sure there other people out there who appreciate your taste and recognize your skill.

gym membership will help us lose weight
>>
>>21369
Shoot up the school. All your training, track running, precision with equipment. Higher grades. We got to kill the bullies, and move to Brazil.
>>
>>21369
Ask mom & pop for records, hone that music taste. And if possible get some gym equipment to stay fit.

Don't join the clubs.

Pick up track on sundays, but study your ass off on school nights.

Leave the band, and find new folks to play with.
>>
>>21384
This.
>>
Leave the band and try to put bass behind you, you don't really want to wind up like one of those edgy kids.

Ask your parents for a gym membership.

Lose weight using the gym.
>>
>>21369
Gym sounds good

Leave the band, we have skill and a new taste, try to leave on good terms though

No clubs, we arent a douche jock but we have gotten by so far

Lose weight by getting back into track on our off days and gym
>>
>>21432
I disagree, we are clearly good at bass, it'd be a shame to waste a talent
>>
>>21502
We were better at track and threw that away though.
>>
File: Body-beautiful[1].jpg (91KB, 680x431px) Image search: [Google]
Body-beautiful[1].jpg
91KB, 680x431px
It's time for graduation, you graduate with flying colors and decide to ask mom and dad for a gym membership.

It's highschool time, you're in the 9th grade the year is 2004 and you're 14 years old. Helen is also going to the same school just because of you, but everyone else from elementary is no longer. So nobody knows you in highschool. You leave the band in good terms and tell them to stay in touch. You workouted hard in summer and because of puberty you seem to have made some sick gains. Highschool seems very different, everyone has their own thing going on, their own groups and you seem a bit lost. You try to look for a new group of people to play music with but no luck so far.

Guys seem to be flirting with Helen but she tells you that shes only into you.

A lot of the girls are giving you look since you look ripped, you know the gym paid off real well. The jocks of the football team approach you, they kinda make fun of you but hint you that they want you to on their side. The mathematics teacher tells you that you are doing quite well, extraordinary well and he tells you that you have talent and maybe that you should join the AP Math course.

Do you join in with the jocks?
Do you flirt with the girls?
Do you join the AP Math course?
Do you still continue to search for a band?
>>
>>21502
>>21517
but we didnt drop those things we just dont it all the time
>>
>>21550
join in with the jocks

we need to fug heather and break her mommas heart.

continue searching for band

join AP math but make sure it doesnt interfere with track and other sports.
>>
>>21550
The thought of fitting in with a group again is too enticing, we join the jocks. AP Math might be nice for grades but I'm doing well enough as it is. Search for a band, spend more time with Helen.
>>
>>21550
Join jocks
Flirt with the girls( to make Helen jealous so you can get her into bed already)
Join Math course
Search for a band
>>
>>21550
Join the jocks, try to have sex with Helen, flirt with the girls when Helen doesn't notice, join AP math, quit the band entirely that shit's for losers and queers and don't forget to bully nerds but not in a way that can get you in a lot of trouble.
>>
Join in with the jocks.

No, you want to remain faithful for Helen.

No, you are too young and stupid to join the AP Math course, so just wait until you are a sophomore.

Yes, continue searching for a band.
>>
>>21550
Search for bands, we need to make some avant-garde shit.

Hang out with the jocks, get fucking noided.

Don't join AP Math, say you have too much outside clubs and such.

Don't overtly flirt but do it with subtlety.

SUBTLETY
>>
>>21550
Join the Jock as friends but dont put all our eggs in their basket, dont became a cronie

Remain faithful

Join AP Math

Look for a band
>>
People seem to have different ideas about what and who Andy is;

Is he a Jock?

Is he a kinda ripped Band Guy?

Math dude?

I'm personally hoping for a mix of Ripped Band and Math

I dont want Andy to be a dick
>>
>>21655
I want ripped band and track, not all jocks are douches

kind of like that guy who seems like a hardass is pretty chill deep down
>>
You decide to join the Jocks, the football team notices that you have some real talent with running with ball. You are a fast runner, the fastest they have seen.

Helen doesn't join the new cheerleaders and is taking her time slow in highschool, shes not doing too well with her studies either.

You decide to do some playful flirting with the other girls but not too much because you still care about Helen.

You talk to the math professor and tell him that you will try to join the AP course, you meet up with the 13 students and they all look at you in a weird way, as if who the hell is this guy. After a few hours, you realize these people are extremely smart..

You continue for the search of a band, some of the girls tell you there is a punk band by the name of "Suicidal Bones", they are all seniors and rumors have it they deal drugs.

Do you help out Helen/ask her what's wrong?

Do you stick with the football team?

Do you leave the AP course or give a shot at it?

Do you decide to check out the punk band anyway?
>>
>>21655
i figure Andrew as a kind of confused person trying to find himself.

he is definitely athletic and motivated as shown by his track skills and music abilities

he is a hard worker as he got all his grades up

we are trying to get revenge on a person who wronged us when we were a kid though so maybe we arent all that great of a person haha
>>
>>21687
Help out Helen, she's my girl.
Stick with the football team, I'm gonna go pro.
Leave the nerds at the math course.
Go check out the punk band.
>>
>>21687
>Ask Helen whats wrong
>Keep playing football
>Keep trying AP math
>Dont join the punk band but dont give up the bass
>>
>>21687
if we help Helen can we fuck her already?

stick with football it utilizes your track talents.

continue with AP course as long as it doesnt affect your activities too much.

dont check out the band. keep practicing.
>>
>>21687
Ask her what's wrong and spend more time with her.

Stick with football team, might turn pro one day :^)

Keep with AP math just don't go full tryhard mode

Ignore band
>>
im >>21675

>>21687
Ask Helen whats wrong

playful flirting, subtle

dont join ap

join the punk band, tell em to change their name to something cooler, but not too aggresively
>>
>>21687
Help out Helen.
Stick with the football team.
Leave the AP corse but keep studies up
Forget about joining a band. Just go solo
>>
>>21792
we just got bass senpai that aint a career
>>
>>21687
Help Helen, I feel like it began as a stupid attempt at revenge but now we care about her

Stick with the football team because it uses our track skills and why not?

Give AP an honest shot, these guys are smart but fuck em

Nah, I dont think we're in to Punk but keep playing the bass at home
>>
>>21790
>join new band
>instantly tell them to change their name

idk how well that would go m8
>>
>>21866
suicide bones, really. i mean your right but come on
>>
Ask Helen what's wrong

Stay in the AP Maths courses

Stay in the handegg team

Leave that shitty band but keep playing bass
>>
>>21887
>>21866
Band just seems like a bad time, maybe if we wanna make some stoner contacts but otherwise, it doesnt mesh with our music style
>>
>>21887
yeah i know man im not a fan either. but they are in high school so i think it fits that its cringey.
>>
>>21926
idk man, you need to listen to some math rock. that shit gets complex, i feel we need to join, but thats just my /mu/tant tastes in me
>>
>>21887
thought of this song right after i posted my reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IsXKMkDAMQ
>>
You decide to help out Helen, you ask her what's wrong. She tells me that her parents are arguing everyday and they might have a divorce real soon, she doesn't know who she will stay with then and doesn't want to lose you.

You stick with the football team and practice, the guys have nicknamed ya "Speedy Andy".

AP Math is going a bit difficult but it is growing on you. Those 13 students have some serious lack of social skills so who knows I might help them out while they help me.

You decide to ignore the band.

Moving on,a year has passed and it's 10th grade now. Football team loves and is doing kick ass. The girls are crazy about you, you look good and puberty is not going crazy pimple attack on you either. You've done well at the AP course but there is still 2 years till the final. Helen's parents have divorced, right now shes staying with her mom, though it's not finalized yet. Her dad has moved out to Boston.

The new class of the 9th grade has arrived, one kid is from old your school. He's the guy who was practicing on the track while you were not. This kid seems to be faster than you and has also applied to the football team. He's not a a great football player but neither were you when you started out, but he is faster.

Dad has started to have his own tech business, building websites, he seems to be real busy but is still making money.

Your buddy Matt from the football team asks if you want to sneak in a adult party, there is beer and lots of crazy chicks.

How do you make Helen feel better and do you have any plans to help her out?

What do you do about the new kid?

Do you help out your colleagues in AP Math?

What do you tell Matt?
>>
>>21992
help helen out with school work

dont do shit about the new kid, if he takes your slot go TE or WR

help out some kids in AP, just dont be an asshole

sneak in to the party

>>21965
MY FUCKING G

this song is perfect thank you the mountain goats are so great
>>
>>21992
HAHAHA MS. MAGSON BTFO. help helen by taking her to the adult party

keep practicing there is more than one position on a football team where they can use speed.

dont bother the kids in AP, help them out when they ask you though.

tell matt ur bringing ur girl thang HELEN to the party
>>
>>22013
I'm with this guy but Andy has been shown to be...vengeful in the past....

But we are pretty buff so speed isnt our only thing
>>
>>22052
Bringing Helen could be good but we gotta watch out for her...Dont want Trayvonne to get to her
>>
>>21992
Just make sure were there for her to talk to. Help her study, take her on dates shit like that.

Help him become better that way even if your not the fastest you can say he "your boy"

Yeah, help them up the social latter and have them help you with math

Dont go
>>
>>22074
She isn't doing all that good atm so she will stick with us. Girls are known for fucking shit up and breaking up when they are at their peak/doing good and you are having troubles.

So yeah I'd go for sneaking into the party with Matt but taking Helen with us.
>>
Dont bring Helen with us, she seems to be having a ton of issues. This party is the perfect opportunity for us to move on.

Anyways, we could revenge on Ms.Magson by leaving our loving gf at her time of need,,,
>>
>>22074
she doesnt want to lose us trayvonne isnt a threat. and soon Ms. Magson wont be either
>>
>>21992
Help Helen

Go to the party, get gud

Help the AP kids

Help the new kid so you can tell everyone that you taught him everything he knows
>>
Rolled 139, 493, 590, 260, 477 = 1959 (5d1000)

>>21992
Invite some AP kids to the party anonymously

Take Helen to the party with you

Don't do shit about the new kid, but look menacing while around him to assert motherfucking authority
>>
Guys, we need to move past Ms. Magson, she might be fine now. She was just doing her job and if she didnt then we wouldnt be a shoe in for fucking her daughter now would we?

Put your hate down. Us voices in Andys head need to stick together and not turn him into a vengeful meth addict who loves shanking
>>
>>22205
bro no she couldve ruined our lives by sending us to a school where we had no friends.

Ms. Magson needs to get it. "it" being us making her daughter love Andy more than her.
>>
Time for the party, you bring Matt and Helen with you. You keep close to your side and tell her it'll be a lot of fun. Shes feeling quite sad because she doesn't want to end up with her step dad.

Matt is just loving it, he's going crazy for all these 18+ chicks. Matt is not as buff as you so he does look a bit young.

You tell your friends from AP that you'll help em out.

The party keeps going on, people are hitting up bongs, taking pills, drinking and dancing. You tell Helen to have some fun and start making out with her. When all of a sudden you hear a scream "ANDY!", it's Matt, he seems to be in trouble. You tell Helen to wait here as you rush to help Matt out, Matt tries to hit on to some college dude's GF, even though she was flirting with him. Matt says sorry but the college dude punches him on the face. You don't do anything, you just look. You help out Matt by picking him up and take him outside. Ask him if he's alright and tell him I have to get Helen, but the college dude is waiting out the door as well. He says "Where do you think you're going huh, go back home before I kick your ass little guy" Matt whispers "Lets go Andy, Helen we'll get Helen after things cool down". You approach Matt and tell him to say this "Fuck you dude, we ain't backing down", Matt knows you're upto something so he says so he says it. The college dude approaches you and as he does, you pick up this steel pipe and smash it on the side of his head. His ears start to ring and falls to the ground. You quickly go inside to grab Helen, but there you see someone with her, seems like this Trayvonne look alike is messing with her. You tell him to back off before it's too late, he laughs at you about you and says "Yeh wachu gonna do whiteboy". Andy just smacked a college dude, never he has done that in his life, he is pumped up with adrenaline and knows he can fuck this guy up. Little did he know, trayvonne is an amatuer mma boxer. The rest is blank to Andy.. he doesn't remember much, his head hurts and can't see from his left eye. He's in the hospital, he sees Mom. Mom, Helen and Matt. Mom hugs you and asks if you're alright. You ask what has happened and they explain you. You've never been in a fight before so you didn't know what to expect. Fast forward a few days, everyone in highschool is seeing you as the hero of the school. Everyone is cheering you, heck even the teachers, even though some of them may not approve it officially. (Continuing)
>>
Everyone throughout the school knows your name, you help out Helen with her homework. She tells you that she doesn't know how to thank you for what you did in that party. She's infatuated with you. She tells you that it's time for to go one step further. She whispers in your ears "I want you to do anything to me, I'm all yours". Your face turns red and make out with her.

Moving onward, the guys at the AP club see you as a hero as well but now you're in 11th grade so they tell you it's time to work harder. Highschool football team is doing bad this year, so the coach is quite angry and is not willing to take any chances. He knows the kid has been doing great and welcomes Eric to the team. Eric is now your number 2, he'll follow you, check your patterns, learn from you.

Helen is doing surprisingly well in school too.

Mom and Dad tell you that it's time to get you a car, isn't that a great gift! You are so excited about that.

What kind of car do you ask?
What do you do about Eric?

You need to spend time in either your studies or football, you can't do AP and football at the same time, what do you choose?
>>
>>22293
studies, and begin practicing bass again. Train Eric to become your replacement and when the change happens become a tight ened or wide receiver

Ask for like a sedan or something, nothing too fancy
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>22293
>make out
maaaaaaaaan 11th grade and we are the hero of the school but still a virgin???

fuck helen already.

also what happened to the band thing?

>ask for a honda accord
>have eric shadow you, you will be varsity next year anyway so it wont matter if he takes your spot

rolling for football or AP
1= quit football
2=quit both
3=quit AP
>>
>>22293
Rape Eric in the locker room showers, to let him know you're in charge. Remember to whisper no homo when you're done
>>
>>22293
Ask for a Dodge Charger
Make Eric your apprentice
Keep playing football and bring your team to victory, try to get a scholarship
>>
>>22344
Sorry about that, I thought it was a bit implied that after she told him you can do w.e that he did that after making out.

He hasn't looked for any new bands, he decided to ignore suicidal bones.
>>
>>22293
A 5 seater we have alot of friends
Train hard with him, you want him to be the best
Do football but dont slack in normal studies
>>
>>22369
oh my bad i didnt read too carefully i suppose
>>
Dad's business has been going extremely well, mom decided to stop working for a bit and just relax at home since Dad is earning so much.

I tell Dad that I want a 5 seater car and he smiles while saying "I'll think about it".

You talk to Eric and tell him "When I'm gone I want you to take my place, I want you to become the best you can". Eric really appreciates that and feels as if he is in debt. The coach is putting a lot of pressure on everyone, especially you. The team needs to win this year.

Helen comes over a lot now, she makes love to you and does w.e you want.

AP Math is getting tough but you seem not too concerned since you're actually do well.

You haven't talked to Matt in a while and he feels as if you are just ignoring him.

Guy from math class, a real computer whizz tells you if you have any issues with grades let him know.

You start to think about life and what's to come. What you want to become, your real life end goals, but are not sure. Not even sure where to start, in a year or two everyone will go their own ways, highschool will never stay in your life forever. Things will change, who knows if you will end with up Helen. You think to apply for college.

What do you tell that Computer Whizz guy?
You feel confident about AP courses, do you still practice?
What do you do to help the football team win?
What do you tell Matt?

What are you main goals in life? What do you want to do?
What colleges do you want to apply?
>>
>>22533
practice some more for football. winning could mean a lot
>>
>>22533
Talk to Matt again, try and e nice again
Dont practice, let Whizz help out
Train Eric, slack off a bit
Practice bass again

Become an audio engineer, an apply to the usual major colleges in MA and to some major audio schools out of state
>>
>>22533
Ask the computer guy about managing your AP courses easier
Start practicing extra hard for football
Tell Matt you've been focusing on football which is why you haven't talked as much
Hope for a football scholarship for college so you can get drafted and go pro
>>
>>22533
Tell the computer whizz to get laid
Study for AP courses
Friendly bit of anal play to get morale up in football
Tell Matt you have feelings for him but were too afraid of them, so that's why you ignored him

Life goals: Fuck bitches, get money
>>
>>22607
Sorry about trip, currently playing risk
>>
>>22533
Hang out with Matt, try to get him a girlfriend so you can go on double dates and shit.

Get some extra team training together for football team work makes the dream work.

We want to become wealth and retire early so we can explore the world with Helen. To do this we become audio engineers and creat super rad headphones.
>>
>>22293
Ask for a Lexus
Stay in AP
Train with Eric and make him the best
(Britfag here so I'm not up to date with handegg)
>>
>>22533
ask computer geek about bumping your gpa in math a little

practice in football we want a scholarship baby

to help the football team win you spend more time practicing

hang out with matt if he is gonna be such a whiner.

see where life takes you. you obviously have skill in music and sports. maybe take over the family business?

wait and see if you get any scholarships before applying to a school
>>
You find the computer whizz, tell him to make the AP exams give you an instant A onto the system. He replies "No problem man, you got it".

You lay off the AP courses for now and focus on football. You setup extra team training 4 days of the week after school. Those who can't make it, well too bad for them.

You tell this girl named McKinzie that Matt is into her but is a bit shy, so you setup a date for the two. Matt really appreciates and apologizes for having any doubt your friendship.

You start to think about what you want to become and decide on becoming an Audio Engineer. Start out with messing around using Fruity Loops. Applying to MIT in their audio engineering majors.

Dad comes with a big smile and says "Son I have a suprise for you". You know what's waiting for you, you can't believe he has bought a car. He drives you to the dealership and says "Here we ya go son! A 2004 Lexus LS430 in Black and Black with the UL (Ultra Luxury) package, it has a 4.3L V8. you'll have so much fun in this!" You seem to so excited and can't wait till you take this baby out for a drive.

Helen is feeling a bit sad, she isn't doing too well and really doesn't have life goals. Shes afraid you'll leave her because shes not good enough.

What do you tell Helen?
>>
>>22783
Break up with Helen, she's bringing you down on your own goals. Gotta play for yourself.

Try and show off during football to get a scholarship from hopefully MIT
>>
>>22783
Helen, you're holding me back. It's over.
Drop that gainz goblin
>>
>>22783
Break it off with Helen, its grown to painful to deal with her. Go after Middle Eastern chicks instead

(sorry for the trip, risk)
>>
>>22783
dump helen get the other hunnies that have been checking you out this whole time.

time to sow your oats as they say.
>>
>>22783
Tell Helen that you can help her as much as she need and will always be there for her but she needs to start pulling her own weight and stop using us as a shield against the world. She needs to focus up and start making something of herself.
>>
File: 1250603025555031335[1].jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1250603025555031335[1].jpg
61KB, 800x450px
You think this is out through as much as you can, the future, the past, the present. You love Helen very much but you can't spend the rest of your life with her. She doesn't think the same way you do, you have so much potential while shes just wasting it. You think it's time before it's too late. Perhaps the summer will give her time to get over me. You approach to Helen, she smiles at and says "Let's go take a ride in the Lexus!" you laugh and say "Yea..". "Hey come sit down, I want to talk to you" "What is it Andy?" "Well Helen everyone is going off to college and you haven't even applied, you're not doing too well in school and you just don't seem to have any life goals. I don't understand why, I've helped you out all the time but it seems like you don't want to do anything. I've thought about this through night after night and it's better if we just don't see each other, this hurts for me to do but I can't see myself with you in the future. I'm sorry it had to come to this." Helen's face is in complete shock.. her eyes wide open, dripping tears without any blinking.. she suddenly goes into a rage and starts throwing things at you. You just get out of there before things go really bad.

It's summer time, 12th grade is almost about to begin. You have applied to many colleges and soon you'll find out if you got accepted or not.

You work hard more on your football skills but mainly on the audio engineering part. You have made some pretty good songs, but you know they are not ready.

You start to work out even more and look ridiculously good. You look like a damn Greek sculpture.

The AP exams are coming close too, let's just hope the Computer Whizz is about to the job.

All this time and you haven't even thought about Helen, you realize that she wasn't the one. Let's just hope shes over you.

In preparation to college, do you want to do some things or just work hard in highschool?
>>
>>22978
I think it's time to finally get revenge on Ms. Magson
>>
>>22978
Compose your magnum opus, a thirty-seven minute long prog-rock song. this will obviously prepare you for college.
>>
>>22978
sway dick some bitches.

work towards looking good for prospective colleges.
>>
>>22978
Prepare yourself for college, practice audio engineering and make some boss ass tapes.

flirt with some chicks, middle eastern bitches amirite but nah get laid
>>
>>22978
FOOTBAAAALL
>>
>>22978
Decide to change your degree option to gender studies
>>
>>22978
Work hard
Focus Audio engineering and Football
Dont slack on School work but cool it down a bit.
Make sure Helen isnt on suicide watch, hang out with Eric and Max
Talk to that computer geek some see what hes up to or if he needs help with anything.
>>
>>22978
Compose our first EP length progressive punk rock jazz blues hip hop vaporwave inspired mixtape and give it to everyone we know.
>>
File: face-in-hands[1].jpg (44KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
face-in-hands[1].jpg
44KB, 400x269px
The new year starts out, the last year.. feels a bit weird.. but it's finally come to this. Been working real hard on this track, even though it's not done yet, you might just upload it online and see how the reactions come.

You don't see Helen anywhere.. wonder where she went. I hope shes doing alright.

You meet up with Eric and Matt and plan a huge party for the end of the year.

You complete the AP exams, even though you slacked off it you're confident that the Computer Whizz will pull off his magic.

You keep practicing more of audio engineering and football. Time passes on but yet there is no word of Helen.. it's been a few months now. You decide to go check her house. Knock on the door, her mom opens up and tells you the story "Well Helen hasn't been feeling too well mentality.. she started to take up drugs.. the summer was really bad to her, she wouldn't tell me why.. but she said she wanted to spend time somewhere else, somewhere new, so she went to see her step dad in Boston. I'm not sure how that's going because she doesn't talk to me much." You leave the house and sit in your car, you feel worried about Helen but don't know what to do. She meant a lot to you.

Forwarding a few months later
AP results just came in.. you feel real confident. You get the paper and see your results and see that you have failed in every single subject you took the exam for. You head over to the computer whizz guy and demand for a answer, he says "Do you really think I could have hacked the AP computers and changed your grade? Wow.. you're dumber than I thought". You're extremely angry push head on the damn floor, he starts bleeding a bit but you don't care. You leave the scene before anyone else shows up.

The college mail comes in, it's MIT, you open the letter up slowly and read "Dear Andy Whitmon, after seeing your progress reports throughout the year and your excellence in sportsmanship we have decided to accept you in our scholarship program for Audio Engineering. Congratulations!" You start to jump in excitement and tell mom and dad.

Moving onto the days before graduation, you open the news and there is a report of a dead girl. She killed herself on live camera on the website of 4chan.org/b/ , resident name : Helen Magson. You don't know how to react.. you fall down to the ground, stomach aching in pain, chest burning, a huge headache.. you start to cry..

How do you get yourself out this mess, what do you say to make yourself feel better?
>>
>>23253
"I need to suck it up, life isn't easy."
>>
>>23253
Do 2 things:

1.Throw everything you've got into your work. Music, is now your Muse, your love, and your family all at once.

2.get back into the game, find some women and have your way with em, and date

Also, try and remind yourself that what she did was not your fault
>>
>>23253
Put all the passion and pain into our Music. Make a mix tap and say its in honor of Helen. Our natural skill mixed with the suicide of a teenage white girl should make it go viral.
>>
>>23253
Oh well, I still got football
"At least I got revenge on Ms. Magson."
>>
>>23360
And use a screencap from the live stream of her suicide as the cover of your album, absolute artistic genius.
>>
>>23253
Magson btfo.

music, football, girls all concentration until we get to school.
>>
You realize that it wasn't your fault, nothing you could have done either. She was thinking this way for a long time, I was just there to cover it up. "Life ain't easy, I just gotta suck it up"

You head to gym at 2am, just workout to release the stress, the anger, the sadness is still there, you just keep giving more and more. You know there was nothing you could have done but still feel to blame yourself.

It's graduation day, everyone is ready for college. The parents are here, the teachers are here, the students are excited. Everyone stands up and mourns for the loss of Helen Magson, Ms.Magson can't stop wheeping.. you want to comfort her but at the same time you remember she is such a bitch.

Since you're the most popular kid in school, you are supposed to make a speech. You stand up and head for the podium and start. "I know we are all sad for the loss of Helen, she was very close to us, she was very close to me... and she will stay that way, she always be in our hearts, never forget her, I wish she was standing with us on this day but hopefully she is in a better place now. We've known each other for a long time, but it's time to part our ways, go onto our journeys', reach for the stars, complete our life goals. Even though we will be away from each other but the bonds we have made, the friendships, the love, this will never be lost. I hope we all have a better future and never forget each other. GO CALEN HIGHSCHOOL!"

You go to the party for graduation at night and say your goodbyes personally to everyone. Especially to Matt and Eric.

It's time to move out, mom and dad take you to college, "MIT, where all the big boys go" says Dad. I know hes proud of me and so am I, hes the greatest guy I have ever known.

You set your dorm room and meet your roomate, "Hey what's going on dude, I'm Kevin!" "Hey man nice to meet ya, I'm Andy". Mom and Dad cry as they leave you. You seem to be excited now.. life as a young adult.

What do you do?
>>
>>23489
Talk to Kevin and buddy up with him. Ask him about the place, try and meet people.

Head to the bar and start flirting with all your moxy.
>>
>>23489
COLLEGE FOOTBALL TIME
Get drafted into the NFL
>>
>>23489
Hang out with Kevin
Work on our Music
Meet a nice girl. Maybe on that shares our passion for music
>>
File: Chasing%20Amy[1].jpg (60KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
Chasing%20Amy[1].jpg
60KB, 600x398px
You decide to talk to Kevin, it's fresh sophomore so he knows what's going on this crazy town. He tells you all kinds of things "We got so many things going on dude, from fucking insane parties to pure vandalism man, these guys are just sick" "How's the music scene here?" "Fucking brutal man, we got all kinds of genres, some really talented people brah, also you get a shit ton of weed in those music parties and action if you know what i'm saying" "Ha.. yea.. I know what you're saying, I want to go in, meet up with some artists, you down for that?" "Sure thing brah, we could go on in tonight"

You and Kevin head to the local college concert which happens in one of the frat Houses,you see all kinds of artists and start talking to them. You get to meet a lot of cute girls too, but one of them is really cute, you start talking to her, she seems a bit familiar for some odd reason. You ask her "So where are you from" "Calen, and you" "No way, so am I". "haha awesome." You two talk for a while and she tells you her name "btw my name is Amy, nice to meet you." "Amy huh, I knew a girl once called Amy.. come to think of it she kinda looked like you, did you ever go to Morrison Kindergarten" "No. Fucking. Way. ANDY?! IS THAT YOU?!" You both get excited about each other, meeting after so many years and talk about how you got kicked out of school. She seems like a really nice gal, also into the same type of music as you. You seem very drawn to her.

How do you take it to the next level?
>>
>>23489
become friends with Kevin maybe we can start that band back up

still play football maybe hook up with a cheerleader
>>
>>23714
Show off in football to impress Amy
>>
>>23714
"So anyway, I've been working on this mixtape about my ex who killed herself or something. You down to listen to some of it and vape at my place?"
>>
>>23714
Kevin Amy Andy form a band potentially???
>>
>>23714
Try and hook Kevin into forming a Garage Rock Revival act.

Flirt with Amy and discuss music, but don't bring her in the band. If things sour, the bands gonna be awkward.
>>
>>23714
Yes
Share some of our music show off how fucking ripped we are shit like that
>>
How ripped are we OP
>>
>>23940
Greek Model Ripped
>>
>>23940
>>
>>23982
HOLY SHIT WERE HOT
omg we are gonna be the fantasy of teenage girls everywhere when we get famous.
>>
File: o-MIT-CAMPUS-facebook[1].jpg (652KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-MIT-CAMPUS-facebook[1].jpg
652KB, 2000x1000px
You tell Amy about your involvement in music and also talk about your football career. She seems extremely impressed but she has to go and gives you her number. "She's really something bro" Kevin says.

The contacts you made with some of the DJs and artists at the concert have seemed to helped a lot since they actually do want to listen to more of your tracks.

Classes are going well for you, you are making friends and everyone says you are talented.

College Football time, it's the real deal, you are not Speedy Andy more, you're just "good" now. Talent from all over the country has come and this scares you for a bit and can't seem to lay your mind off that fear. Everyone is so good in their roles and you're not sure if you'll pull it off.

Your tracks have been going great, even being heard by some of the guys big top. Someone even mentioned DJ Khaled heard it, but you're not sure if that was a joke or not.

Life in college is damn fast, all kinds of crazy shit going. You decide to call up Amy and hang out with her, you two talk for hours and hours, life seems great for you. You ask her to watch your first football game.

You've been working real hard and lets see if it pays off. You're the runner up, pumped up with adrenaline, time has slowed down for you, every move, every action you take seems precise and up to point, full point in focused, the screams, the cheers, the announcer, it's all alive. You score, your team wins, they fucking love you. You meet up with Amy afterwards and loves it, you grab her by the hips and make out with her right then and there. Shit gets serious, you go to her room and things get super hot now. (Moving onward)

The next day, you are passing by after class and you see the Computer Whizz dude, "Well I'm glad to see to someone else also made it to MIT from our shit, how's that college scholarship ride going by you" You don't reply to him but he gives you are disturbing feeling.

[Give me more info, what is Andy going to do with his life in college now, what should he do?"
>>
>>24205
Contact a local studio and release an EP of instrumental beats to demonstrate his skill as a musician. Drop off of football to focus on music and attempt to make it big.

Try and hit it off with Amy, but flirt with other subtlely.

Begin selling mixtapes to try and spread your name, begin playing small shows
>>
>>24205
Focus on football since he got such a good feeling from it, hope to get drafted into the pros
>>
>>24205
Wait, that 4chan thing has to do with computers, what if He had something to do with Helen killing herself?
You grow suspicious of computer whizz dude.
>>
File: crossroads[1].png (1MB, 1363x471px) Image search: [Google]
crossroads[1].png
1MB, 1363x471px
Your hard work seems to pay off, you're at a interesting position now, two roads lead to success.

Your music tracks have been really well, it has been played on the local university radio stations and some online ones too. The problem is that you lack a name. What do you call yourself?

On the other hand you've been getting many offers from different colleges about joining their team, a lot of big money. You have already made your name in football but you are not pro yet.

What choice do you make?
>>
>>24205
Try to make peace with Computer Whizz
maybe hes nicer now

We should focus on our Music and try to make it big as an indie artist. Also keep fucking best girl.
>>
>>24363
Name should be something in honor of Helen.
>>
>>24363
Go pro football, if you don't make it you have music to cover it. Computer whizz is fishy and might mess with your music career for revenge, might as well play it safer.
>>
>>24363
Call yourself DJ Speed (get it like speedy andy)

if its possible stick with football. thats what got us here.
>>
>>24363
Call yourself Pigskin and on your debut EP have the cover be adorned with a picture of SPEEDY Gonzalez.
>>
>>24363
Music
We are the King of Soft Sound
DJ Speed
>>
You start to think deeply, the pros and cons, you're really good at Football but it wasn't your dream, you have the talent and the driving force indeed, but music is your passion.

You decide to call yourself DJ Speed, the music flows through you now. You heard about this website online called SoundCloud and make an account. https://soundcloud.com/dj-speed-379387044

You drop off football and go into a undiscovered world. Artists from all over the country, fighting to become at the top. You know one of the best ways is to make a connection. You use your great social skills, tell everyone at parties about your name and skill. Amy starts to help you out too.

You lose your scholarship as well since you are no longer playing football, but you feel it's justified since your goals are more important. You're doing extremely well in your classes for audio engineering, know exactly when to equalize, setup equipment, how to make new sounds, most impressive say your professors.

2 years pass. You're now a known artist throughout the country, not worldwide yet, but in the underground community you are known, you're already making cash and being invited into every single party. You and Amy have developed a real close relationship, you feel you have this connection with her like no other in your life.

You've come to a point where you don't need to end college, you can either quit, change majors, or continue.
>>
>>24205
Whizz guy seems set on ruining our lives.
Bro him or Kill him
>>
>>24577
Use the money we've earned to hire a hitman and kill whizzman, he's a threat.

Also you actually made a soundcloud account for this shit?
>>
>>24577
maybe change majors in case we fall on tough times later and the music thing doesnt work out?

Major: Audio Engineering and minor in business management.
>>
>>24608
lol yea I thought why not.
>>
>>24577
Drop out and get signed to a small label. Begin pressing shit on wax

don't kill whizz guy, meet new musicians and get in a fight with one
>>
>>24586
>>24608
>>24637
Guys plz things are going so good dont fuck it up

>>24577
Do what this guy said >>24630
>>
>>24630
This.
>>
DEATH TO WHIZZMAN
>>
File: business-debate[1].jpg (4MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
business-debate[1].jpg
4MB, 3744x5616px
You decide to stay in school and add a minor into Business Management. Maybe I can take over Dad's business if these don't work out too well.

You think about the Computer Whizz and try to find information on him. It seems like nobody knows him around, you also ask people in the computer science department. You don't know his name but he has a very distinctive look to him. You think to yourself, is this guy even in MIT? Did he follow me all the way here.. wtf is he upto. You hire a investigator and tell him the story, he tells you he'll look into it.

You decide to meet new musicians, but there seems to one be one fella (HekTik) giving you real shit. He is decently popular, maybe you can ride on his popularity by shitting on him but at the same time you're not too sure.

It's time to release your first album, what do you call it?
Do you start shit with HekTik or move along?
>>
>>24783
call your first album ULTRALIGHT BEAMS please dont Kanye dont sue.

start shit with HekTik. beef helps your exposure and sells records man!

if you can maybe hire a bodyguard to protect yourself from whizz man
>>
>>24783
Name album "The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser"

Don't start shit
>>
>>24783
Pigskins
Dont start drama, we are not Kanya west. Be the Bigger man.
>>
>>24822
Nigga we're buff as fuck we already beat whizz man's ass once, we can do it again

However, he can fuck with our career
>>
>>24844
tru indeed.

what if he is a 7337 haxor. what if he leaks all our albums? what if he leaks private emails? what if he fugs Amy.....
>>
>>24783
Pigskins

Get some beef, but make sure he starts shit
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 200x194px
>>24884
There is a permanent solution
>>
>>24908
excellent idea!

we will smother him with our hot memes!! HE CANT ESCAPE MEME MAGIC
>>
You decide to release your album, the first song is here https://soundcloud.com/dj-speed-379387044/pigskins-dj-speed (A song I've been working on desu, but thought I'd might as well upload it)

It's a huge success, Amy is so proud of you. You keep thinking about Amy everyday and think of spending the rest of your life with her. Do you propose to her?

The detective shows up and tells you that there is not much information he could find on it. Apparently he has no details to find online, some of my contacts have told me he tries to access the deep web at times. "If I were you I'd be careful"

You're not too sure what this guy is gonna do..
>>
>>25033
try to find him in your free time. dont do anything sketchy in private that he could use against you.
>>
>>25033
It was all an advertisement all along

propose to amy

Also he's not much of a whizz if he can't get into the deep web.
Go into the deep web yourself to assert dominance in a form of self esteem and hire a Hitman for whizzman
>>
>>25033
Propose

Begin shilling your song everywhere
>>
>>25107
Advertisement? No, I didn't even think of it. 4chan decided he was going to become an audio engineer not me. Just thought to make Andy Whitman very real. Make the story more alive. No way, I'm advertising my real soundcloud account.
>>
>>25033
Propose to Amy.
>>
>>25033
Dont Propose Marriage is for sucker but if she haven't already have her move in with us. Shes our forever girl.
>>
>>25133
Was just kidding mang
>>
File: Stressed_Man_800_1[1].jpg (115KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
Stressed_Man_800_1[1].jpg
115KB, 800x528px
(Btw we are in the third phase of the story, look at thread picture)

It's been four years since you have been in college and you plan to propose to Amy on that day. The graduation is setup, mom and dad are there too. It's a bit like highschool but it feels as if it's the final step to adulthood.

The graduation proceeds, mom, dad, Amy are sitting right beside you. You get a phone call from a unknown number. "Be careful old friend, I can see you and your family too, not to forget that pretty girl of yours". How do you respond?
>>
>>25274
"What do you want?"
>>
>>25274
Block number
>>
>>25274
hang up on him. you are in a stadium a lot of people can see you lol.
>>
>>25274
Ask investigator to trace number
>>
>>25274
"Come on bro i know its you
I hit you one time
ONE TIME
and its cause you were being a dick
if you wanna talk it out lets meet up
just please stop this creepy cat and mouse shit"
>>
>>25274
Take out M16 from your gown and 360 noscope him
>>
You proceed to hang up on him.

He calls again.

You block the number.

You go on with the graduation and at the end of it decide to propose to Amy. Her face up lights up like the Tsar Bomb, shes fucking excited and happy. She says yes and your family are so excited as well.

You buy a nice house from the earnings you made, have a big studio room as well, Amy is so happy and life seems like it can't get any worse.

What's the next thing you want to do in your life?
>>
>>25423
Music
Go for a Grammy or 10
Were aiming for Daft Punk tier bitches
>>
>>25423
have some babies.

take some kind of classes in defense.

make some music and work on sophomore album
>>
>>25423
Watch out for whizzman
He's gonna do something I'm feeling it
>>
>>25423
Work on our follow-up album. Try to collaborate with other artists, particularly try to get featured by some big-names.

Meet your neighbors; invite them out to dinner or something with Amy.

Plan your wedding.
>>
>>25423
>>25475
Also we should maybe tell the wife about our stalker
>>
>>25423
Start studying the occult and magic while keeping with music and song writing.
Try to get Amy a good paying job like a nurse or lawyer.
>>
File: fsfssummit.berlin.20110629[1].jpg (218KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
fsfssummit.berlin.20110629[1].jpg
218KB, 800x531px
You decide to work on releasing more albums, perhaps even work with other artists or produce for them. You think of making your own company as well but not sure of it's name.

(you have already married Amy but not going into detail)

You tell Amy that you want to have kids, she says "That's what I was thinking, this big house needs more people"

You tell Amy about this Whizzman guy, she seems a bit concerned but tells you "If he really wanted to do something, he would have already"

You open YouTube and you see the some video about OpenSource systems. In one of those videos there is a fella named Richard Stallman, but right next to him on the far right you see this guy.. it's fucking Computer Whizzman. You contact your investigator immediately and tell him to follow this guy.

What are your plans against Whizzman?
>>
>>25604
just keep tabs on him for now.
>>
>>25604
Find out more about him
Just try not to get too caught up in this We have a career to focus on.
>>
>>25604
Watch and wait, don't antagonize.
>>
>>25604
name the company tin blimp
>>
You decide not to do anything about it, but still that the investigator to let you know if anything shows up.

A few months pass by.
You start a company by the name of Tin Blimp, your own personal record labeling company. Going from an artist to a producer, you still make tracks but realize it's much more work. You start to work with the top artists of this year and gain recognition all around. You even win your first Grammy for "Youngest platinum artist".

Amy is pregnant and shes in her sixth month, the doctor's say that it will be a baby girl, what do you name your daughter?
>>
>>25753
Ava
>>
>>25753
Naruto
>>
You name your baby girl "Ava". Shes the most beautiful thing you have seen. You can't believe you and Amy created her.

Your already start planning for her but Amy tells you she wants more kids. How do you respond to her?

Your company seems to be very well, another labeling company offers you $350 million dollars for it, four times the actual value of the company, how do you respond?
>>
>>25829
sell out.

have more kids.

move to big house.

maybe invest in some other record company?
>>
>>25829
dont have more kids

sell out

give 80% of the money to charity
>>
You sell your company for $350 million dollars and invest some money into another record labeling company. You try to have more kids.

You buy a huge mansion. You get a call from your mom, dad is feeling pretty sick. What do you?

Amy is pregnant, but it's too early to tell what will it be.

Ava is growing really fast into a healthy baby.
>>
>>25950
take some time off to spend with dad
>>
>>25950
welp i know where this is headed. time to buy a cemetery plot for daddy
>>
>>25950
kill yourself from the pressure
>>
>>25950
Spend time with dad and make sure you get a few doctors to take a look at him.
>>
>>25950
Maybe spend some time with Dad, get some good Doctors to see him

Ask Mum and Dad is they wanna move into your big ass mansion
>>
File: babyboynames[1].jpg (34KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
babyboynames[1].jpg
34KB, 700x300px
You contact Dad, ask him what the issues are with his sickness. Get the best doctors in the country to check him out.

You bring Mom and Dad to your mansion, give them a brand new car, their own space and tell them "This is your home too now". Your dad smiles and says "I'm very proud of who you have become son."

The Doctors tell you that Dad has a got liver cancer and that most of the time.. patients don't live through it, but they will try their best.

You feel extremely worried about him and can't really do much about it.

Almost a year passes, Amy has given birth a baby boy. What do you name him?
>>
>>26910
We should name him; Roy
>>
File: 4chan[1].png (89KB, 817x471px) Image search: [Google]
4chan[1].png
89KB, 817x471px
Dad's doing well now but he still has the cancer, however you'll take any improvement as a good sign.

Ava has grown up to the age of 2, and Roy has grown to a year old. Wonderful kids they are says Amy.

There seems to be a drive missing from your life, the days pass by boring left and right, nothing to do. You remember about a website named 4chan, the one Helen killed herself on. You decide to check it, what board do you visit?

(Also, time for me to sleep, will continue when I wake up)
>>
>>26977
/x/, get greenpilled
>>
Nah, we wanna go on /gif/
>>
>>26977
/fa/
>>
>>26977
Go on /b/ and get a fetish for lolis and traps
You also find a thread to do with Helen's death... And there's a familiar face timestamped
>>
>>26977
/qst/ and holy fuck quest about my life
>>
fuck you guys. Why did you break up with the first girl? that was gonna be a great relationship and you liked each other.
>>
>>22783
>'ll leave her because shes not good enough.
>What do you tell Helen?

>everyone decides to leave her when she is behaving totally normal and basically everyone is like that

fuck you anons.
>>
and then she kills herself.

fucking hell guys.

There was no logical reason to leave her. She didn't need to have a plan for her life and didn't need to be super successful.
MURDERING ANONS
>>
>>27607
>>27614
>>27617
She ripped in pieces and made Andy the man he is today
>>
>>27617
From the moment Amy got introduced I straight up KNEW that they would get together sooner or later... even after the exclusion. Helen was just a side dish for him in the meantime
>>
>>27667
>>27677
okay.

I don't even remember amy being mentioned before Helen.

;_; I think we needed more choices each age range. Like we work in 6 month increments or do two increments at each point so that we could have made sure the Helen was set up with another guy or something.
>>
Sometime life gives you lemons, sometimes it kills a loved one

Suck it up, nothing in life comes easy - Andy's motto
>>
>>27607
Amy was first girl.

First girl ALWAYS wins.
>>
>>26977
/tg/ so he can get into new hobbies.
>>
>>27617
It was not our fault Helen killed herself. She had started cracking starting in freshmen year. Then her parents divorce fucked her up good. It's never mentioned if she had any friends in the high school, and she was pretty much obsessed with us; not healthy. When we broke up with her, it was her choice to allow herself to go on a downward spiral, her choice to finally end it all. What would have happened a year from then, if we didn't break up with her? She had no plans at all. Would we try to stay together after high school? That never works out. She certainly would not have gotten into MIT with us, her grades were crap. She would have come to this point sooner or later without our help.

Two things about relationships, anon:
1) You can never "fix" people.
2)Never stay in a relationship because you feel like you HAVE to for any reason.
>>
>>26977
he goes to /mu/ he is a musician after all
>>
>>27950
>Andy goes to /mu/
>Shitposts his favorite garage rock bands.
>>
>>26977
/mu/
>>
>>27953
good. Andy doesnt make garage rock anymore anyway.

I don't know what music he makes.
>>
>>27960
He makes club dance tracks, basically. Got him lots of money, but it probably wasn't his favorite music.
>>
File: mike tyson 2.jpg (37KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
mike tyson 2.jpg
37KB, 580x326px
>>19765
Mike Tyson.
>>
>>26977
release a new album and make a comeback
>>
>>27973
but make it rock music
>>
>>27968
Keep up sonny boy
>>
That was an extremely boring life.
>>
>>26977
Andy should visit /b/, since he knows nothing about board culture he should find out how to crate a thread, asking about the suicide video. Perhaps someone could provide a link so he can see if she left a final message.
>>
You decide to check out the board /mu/, at first you don't understand the layout of the website but you still try. The website seems a bit strange to you but you realize so many people talking about so many different things. In each thread you see someone calling names, arguing, giving each other hateful comments.. but they seem to like it. You feel very confused and think to yourself "Why would Helen ever bother coming here, did she lose her mind?" There seems to be a lot of people talking about guitars and rock bands, you remember the old days when you used to be a badass bass player. A lot of time has passed since then, you think of the friends you made, the laughs, the loves that you had. You start to look at all the photographs from when you were young that your mom brought when she moved in.You realize times was simpler back then. You also start to wonder what happened to all those people. These memories come rushing to you as if it had happened yesterday, how you were so great at the track, how the teachers thought you were a genius, how you loved The Who, and also how life would have been if you chose Football.

Do you pick up the bass guitar again?
Do you visit other boards?
Do you contact people from the past? (It could be anyone mentioned in the story)
Do you try to re-use any skills from the past to make something or do something? (skills such as, fast runner, football experience, interest in maths and bass guitar)
>>
Hi, my name Andy, and i decided to check out this site called 4chan, i went to this board called /qst/ and as i was browsing through, i found this thread about my life! So i just came to tell you, what the fuck is going on here?!
>>
>>28455
Pick up bass.

Stick with /mu/, get into some obscure shit Negativland.

Try and contact Matt and Kevin.

BBBAAASSSS
>>
>>28455
PS: what year is it?
>>
>>28455
>Pick up bass, but as a hobby

>go to /fa/ and /int/ post some maths on /int/

>contact Ms. Magson :^)

>get back into math you weren't no dummy maybe this could help with something.
>>
>>28475
Andy is 26 years old and the year is 2016.
>>
>>28455
>>28518

>Do you pick up the bass guitar again?
Dabble with the guitar, Andy has more priorities as a father than become a rock star.

>Do you visit other boards?
Andy should attempt to investigate about the suicide video. The news said it was on 4chan.org / b? Check the FAQ. Maybe he should ask around there.

>Do you contact people from the past? (It could be anyone mentioned in the story)
Eric and Matt, invite them over for drinks and catch up.

>Do you try to re-use any skills from the past to make something or do something? (skills such as, fast runner, football experience, interest in maths and bass guitar)

Andy wants to try and join the military or a PMC. He must also write down his will in case anything happens to himself.
>>
>>28455
Get a snapchat and become white DJ khaled
>>
File: secondpages[1].jpg (34KB, 496x493px) Image search: [Google]
secondpages[1].jpg
34KB, 496x493px
You take out the old bass guitar from the basement, pop the amp and go all out Cliff Burton. You feel this rush of extreme memories, takes you back when you were a kid. You don't know what the hell you're doing but your muscles sure do remember, it sounds great and after a few hrs of playing you think "I knew I was good, but not THAT good". The skill from making music and messing around with the bass has made you a much better bass guitar player.

You decide to stay on 4chan, check out /mu/ from time to time, you are starting to like it more but not sure exactly why. You remember that Helen was killed but she was the on the board of /b, you decide to check it out. "Random?" you say, since you expected it to be live webcams. You see all kinds of posts, mostly consisting of people asking for nudes or "would you bang her". You think to yourself if Helen was looking for attention and she got herself caught up in that. You leave /b because it doesn't hit up your interest, at least not yet.

You start to look up some videos on YouTube about maths, physics and start to dwell a bit on the existence and the mysteries of the universe. You think whether you should take this somewhere or not.

This causes you to think about life, what will happen after you die. You think of your wife and kids, you decide to make a will.

Looking at the old photos you start to remember your friends, Eric, Matt, and Kevin, think of how it all started.. then suddenly the face of Ms.Magson comes to your head and you feel slightly pissed off.
You decide to call them up and ask them all to join them for a party at your place. You also think of calling Ms.Magson, she picks up the phone and says "Hello".

How do you respond to Ms.Magson?
Do you make something out of the bass guitar now that you know you have become really good?
Do you have any plans for the party or want to keep it very simple?
Do you pursue your interest in science, if yes what do you make of it?
What do you write on your will?
>>
>>28455
Pick up bass again; with your contacts in the industry try to form a band.

Stick to /mu/ and get a feel for what the underground scene is like nowadays.

Contact Matt, Kevin, and that runner from highschool who was your protege. Donate money to the school for their music and sports programs.
>>
>>28641
idk about magson

Pursue better bass skills

Have a small house party, dj, have like 30 people there

Write about how in case of death, you leave everything to Amy, Ava and your Record Label
>>
>>28641
Bury the hatchet with Ms. Magson; catch up.

Form a band with some of the contacts you made in the industry.

Keep the party simple; you're not here to impress them, you're here to catch up with old friends.

Take some graduate courses in physics.

Leave enough to your love ones to make sure they will never struggle; donate the rest to charity, particularly foundations that help teenagers with suicidal tendancies.
>>
>>28641
>How do you respond to Ms.Magson?
Breathe heavily into the phone and hang up. fuck this bitch par.

>Do you make something out of the bass guitar now that you know you have become really good?
ask around your music contacts if there is need for a bassist in a studio band or something

>Do you have any plans for the party or want to keep it very simple?
keep it simple we hav kids now.

>Do you pursue your interest in science, if yes what do you make of it?
try to see if you could go back to school and get a degree in STEM

>What do you write on your will?
give it all to AMY and ROY
>>
>>28714
Also, your band should combine the genre you loved: garage rock, and the genre you made your fortune from: techno.

Call this genre: Garage Tech

Name the band: AM-Helen (subject to change if you guys can think of something better)
>>
>>28641
Breathe heavily down the phone and say, "it wasn't a suicide" to Mrs Magson
Throw a party of like 30 people with your old acquaintances but keep it very simple
Make some records on you playing bass but in your spare time
Try to apply for a school to study science
>>
>>28815
Dont want our Wife to think we still care about Helen, it's been years
>>
>>28815
>Genre - Garage Dance (essentially garage rock with a dance edge)

Band: Speedmath
>>
>>28859
I figured it be more a tribute name; we could change it though...

How about: AM-Runner?
>>
>>28875
>>28815

Band makeup could be:

Bass
Frontman/Rythem Guitar
Lead Guitar
Drums
DJ/Keyboard

Songs are very bass heavy and have beat at a good pace to dance too.
>>
>>28883
AA-Runner
AmyAva-Runner basically
>>
>>28920
I'm okay with this name.
How would it be spoken? "AA-Runner" or "Double A Runner"?
>>
File: American-Reunion-072[1].jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
American-Reunion-072[1].jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
You respond Ms.Magson by breathing heavily into the phone saying "It wasn't a suicide". Since you've accumulated so much wealth, all your personal phones are untraceable.

You try to progress your bass skills and think of making a band, you search out online, but most of the bands seem either formed already or people doing their solo work. There are a few extremely popular bands always looking for a bassist, they usually go on tours all the time instead of making new songs.

You contact MIT and ask them about the STEM career in detail and they give you the choice between focusing on pure mathematics or apply for physics. It's a tough decision, so you do some research on it.

In your will you give it all to Amy and Roy since you believe you will teach them well to use this money for a better purpose, except you do give out 3% of your wealth to charity.

It's party night, you keep it simple, just the four, for old times sake. Matt shows up first, tells you how about his story. After you left he went to college and became a neurosurgeon. You are a bit surprised but happy for him. He married McKinzie and has three kids. Kevin shows up, he gives you a bro hug and tells "It's been too long brother." You feel a nice sense of college memories from him, he tells you that he has is now a full time airline pilot. He can't stop telling you the amount of air hostesses he gets to bang. You hear a knock on the door, it must be Eric. You open the door and you see Eric, hes in a wheel chair, he is missing his left leg and right arm. You are so much shock, but he tells "Hey at least my dick works". He tells you his story about the war and how the mines got to him. He doesn't earn much money, just gets monthly paychecks from the army. He has extreme violent memories from the war. Everyone talks, laughs and remembers the good old times. After everyone has left you think about the life that you have, how grateful you are.

Do you join the bands that are going on Tour?
Do you pursue Mathematics, Physics or forget about it?
What do you think about the guys, do you do anything for Eric?
>>
>>28944
simply AA-Runner.
>>
>>28972
Dont join the bands

Forget about it

Help Eric out, put him into your will
>>
>>28972
Don't join, just keep it as a hobby.

Pursue Physics.

Help Eric get a good paying desk job using your contacts, buy him groceries and whatever he needs.
>>
>>28972
Form a band. We're a moderately successful producer, so we definitely have the ability to scout for some new talent to get AA-Runner off the ground.

Just take a couple grad courses in Physics; we aren't making it a career, it's just a hobby to sate our interest in science.

Get Eric some prosthetic limbs.
>>
>>28972
dont join the bands that are on tour try to form something local with members of the community

pursue whichever one we are better at be it math or physics.

try to score some airline miles from Kevin, keep in touch with matt, inform Eric that you will try to hook him up with a job if he wants it.
>>
>>28972
Don't join the touring bands, create your own with your contacts

Pursue Physics (not too majorly though)

Hook Eric up with some state-of-the-art prosthetic limbs and a sweet job - make sure that he knows that you don't mind a bit and don't want any repayment.
>>
File: press-f-to-pay-respects[1].jpg (509KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
press-f-to-pay-respects[1].jpg
509KB, 1920x1080px
You forget about the band for now. You still want to help out somehow, so you think of helping out the local community.

You pursue in getting to learn physics and will start in Fall.

You spend a few days researching and calling many companies, you find this company http://bebionic.com/ and ask them to make custom limbs for Eric. They said it will take a few months. In the meantime, you hire a caretaker for Eric and let him stay in a small apartment in town. You keep him close since his mind is not too stable right now.

As you are working on reading some more physics, you hear a scream "CARL!!". You run upstairs quickly to your parents room and see mom crying on dad. She looks up to you and says "Hes not moving Andy... hes not moving...". You realize that it must have been the sudden failure of his liver, the doctors did mention that most patients won't survive liver cancer. You hug your mom and take her away from dad. In the next few days you make the preparations for your Dad's funeral. You shed out a few tears, realizing that you will never see him again.

The lawyers meet up and mention that your Dad has given his tech company to you now. You're now in charge of "Corvex" a computer research company in robotics and A.I, though not as popular because of the lack of funding but it does have talented employees.

How do you help out the local community with your music skills and connection?

Do you do thing prior to heading back to school?

Do you do anything in memory of your Dad?

What do you do with Corvex?
>>
>>29098
Form AA-Runner with local talent, it will help fresh talent get their big break. Also donate to your local high school's music program.

Give an endowment to local cancer treatment center/ward, have it named after your father.

Get acquainted with everyone at Corvex; let some of the senior managers handle the company for now since you are a bit ignorant with how everything works, have them show the ropes in your spare time.
>>
>>29142
>>29098
This, also, use the money to fund Corvex and try to begin making plans to make a profit out of it in the long run with our Business Management skills(but without forgetting that the main goal of Corvex is to serve society).
>>
>>19765
Jerome, I'm a nigger since Sally was cheating on Carl, which btw is a cuck.
>>
File: 460x300_craigyoung[1].jpg (66KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
460x300_craigyoung[1].jpg
66KB, 460x300px
You start out a band on your own called the "AA-Runner", you are the composer, bassist, and producer. You're on the lookout for talent in the local town but so far nothing.

You give out some money for the highschool music programs in your town and give a well known cancer research hospital a decent amount of money for research.

The people at Corvex are still doing their jobs since they are following what your Dad told them. They have no leadership skills and you have full control of the company. You decide to check out the company, learn about everyone. In particular one team peeks your interests, they seem to extremely close to develop an A.I system which has never been seen before. It's in the early stages and no restrictions have been implemented on it, so theoretically it can come up solutions to many problems without a sense of morale to it.

Your minor in business management has helped you take position of the company, people admire your leadership skills and dedication. They see your Dad in you.

The caretaker of Eric calls you, he appears to be going insane in the grocery store, throwing things away and ranting about the government and their lies.

What do you do about the team in Corvex?
Do you change the way Corvex is heading or keep it the same?

How do you respond to the caretaker and what do you do?
>>
>>29223
start working really hard on this cortex stuff, make sure everything goes good
>>
>>29223
Make sure Corvex's projects stay ethical. Lead them in a good-intentioned -- but profitable -- direction. Make sure the 3 Laws of Robotic stay laws and not suggestions.

Rush to the grocery store and get Eric to calm down. Hook him up with a good Psychiatrist, he needs to work through his ptsd.
>>
>>29223
Drop the band as the search isn't going too well

Fund Cortex and take a hold of it; steer it in a helpful direction - but profitable.

Go see Eric, calm him down and get him a decent psychiatrist.

Rename Cortex as "Cortex (whatever your last name is)" in honour of your dad.
>>
>>29319
seconding for naming cortex after our father
>>
>>29319
>>29340
Family name is Whitmon, Father's name is Carl
>>
File: CEO[1].jpg (50KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
CEO[1].jpg
50KB, 600x577px
A few months pass, it's the beginning of march 2017.

You don't pay attention to the band that you made, just let it go and see if anyone shows up later on or not.

You start to take control of the company by engaging and making new plans. You ask the employees what they want to work on and tell you their personal projects as well. The employees seem to be excited about this. It seems like dad hired some brilliant minds. You give the A.I team a separate department called "Advanced Robotics" and added a few projects to it as well. Bebionic has also contacted you and you start to work plans to make a more functional system with the help of your A.I and perhaps even give the A.I a sort of body of it's own. You make sure to implement restrictions on this A.I before you go any step further and take the utmost precaution. There is a lot of potential to be tapped. Elon Musk contacts you and asks to you develop a A.I system for their cars and perhaps even help in SpaceX. Google on the other hand wants to you buy you out for 8 billion dollars, while IBM wants to work with you with their Watson program.

You help out Eric and make sure he visits a psychiatrist every single week. BeBionics make the custom limbs you asked for Eric and he seems to be good as new. Even though he is your friend you think of maybe using him in one of your projects. Maybe Eric will like that.

What do you say to Elon?
Do you collaborate with BeBionics?
Do you collaborate with IBM?
Do you take up Google's Offer?

Do you ask Eric if he wants to help you out with his company?
>>
>>29463
oh shit, my bad. I made it into a spoiler by accident..
>>
>>29256
The 3 laws of robotics were built by the author of I Robot specifically to fail.
Make sure that Cortex Whitmon starts research into A.I. ethics and philosophy.
A lot can go very horribly wrong when working with artificial intelligence, you need to make sure you don't bring about the end of the world.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>29463
>8 billion dollars
OR
>work with Elon Musk and further humanity

my vote will be in the form of a roll
1=buyout
2=elon musk
3=IBM

wait until Eric becomes a bit more stable before you ask.
>>
>>29463
Don't take up Google's offer, you're on to something big here and you would be an idiot to back out now.
>>
>>29463
Work with Elon, BeBionics, and IBM. Finalize a few contracts with them that include some payment in advance to allow your company to expand to meet the demands of these three companies. Do not sell-out to Google.

Ask Eric if he wants to be a subject in a new integrated AI-Prosthetics program, where AI will coordinate between the mind and the prosthetics to work as one, and even feel through these new limbs. As a plus to us, nothing gets publicity like helping out veterans.
>>
File: 1452312120662.jpg (72KB, 956x717px) Image search: [Google]
1452312120662.jpg
72KB, 956x717px
Sell to Google for no less then 10 billion, then work on the band

We need to get the most money in the world, surpass bill gates
>>
You have a conversation with Elon and tell that you're willing to help him out. You tell Google that you are not going to sellout, they can keep the money. You start to work on some projects with IBM and BeBionics.

After asking Eric if he wants to help, he tells you that this is the best news and joins you.

Two years have passed since all this. The year is now 2019.

You have graduated early in your physics major, Corvex is now called Corvex Whitmon, Ava is now 5 years old and Roy is 4. The projects with IBM were a success, you have created the first interactive A.I system, it's not that powerful and is very far away from human intelligence but it understands every command and word that you say and can identify abstract concepts easily. This technology has been applied to many of the Tesla vehicles and now a large percentage of roads are filled with self driving cars. Eric has learned quite a lot in this company and is in charge for new volunteers. The helping of veterans has caused you to be known as one of the most helpful companies on the planet. Your company value is at 4.5 billion dollars. Eric is always testing new equipment and BeBionics has been working on this experimental bio layered organic material, it works the same way as a conventional auto limb, except it doesn't use motors to move but electrical pulses to contract and expand artificial muscles. You remember that Matt is a neurosurgeon, do you ask for his help?

There seem to be some hackers that are trying to destroy your work because they believe you will bring end to the world, even though the general public doesn't see it. You get a feeling that you may know who is behind this.

The government wants to make a deal with your bionic technology, they want you to to make fully bio synthetic exoskeletons for the soldiers.

The money that you aided in the cancer research program has helped progress the to find the cure. It seems like many pharma companies are trying to get a hold of it.

What other plans do you make for Corvex Whitmon?
Do you ask for Matt's help?
What do you about the hackers?
Do you make a deal with the government? (This may cause a controversy with the general public)
What do you about the pharma companies?
>>
>>29706
sell the company and go back to making music
>>
>>29706
>What other plans do you make for Corvex Whitmon?
try to use its power to find who is hacking you.

>Do you ask for Matt's help?
If he can help in anyway sure. in fact start collecting a team of scientists that work full time in the bionic tech company.

>What do you about the hackers?
unleash corvex

>Do you make a deal with the government?
Do you really have a choice or will they just find someone else to do it later?

>What do you about the pharma companies?
nothing its all capitalism baby

also is Andy the youngest billionaire?
>>
>>29706
Make plans for general expansion, get the company (if it hasn't already) onto the stock market to be publicly traded (Ensure you are the largest shareholder).

Ask for Matt's help for integrating AI and neural systems; AI integration would be grate for victims of a stroke as it can compensate for areas of the brain that have been damaged. Also, being able to communicate with hardware/software directly through your mind and not a separate Operating System is cool as hell.

Beef up cyber security system, hire hackers to test your system's defenses, back-up EVERYTHING and then back up those backups. Develop a dynamic firewall system, which is constantly changing and encoding itself to give hackers a much harder time to break through.

Take that big fat government contract baby.

Collaborate with pharma companies.
>>
>>29823
His company is worth 4.5 billion; not sure if that translates to his net worth or not. If it does, he is currently 29, so he is not the youngest. That goes to Dustin Moskovitz, age 27, worth 3.5 billion USD, cofounder of Facebook.
>>
>>29893
if he is 29 then the current year would be 2019
>>
>>30075
>Two years have passed since all this. The year is now 2019.
>>
>>30119
i should really learn to read
>>
Try to reach out to the hackers in some way, they may have valid concerns.
>>
You decide that's time for some serious expansion and become a big corporation. You hire a group of scientists for the biotech department. Matt is now in charge of the department, you have given him full access. He starts working with the Advanced Robotics department in detail.

You take the government contract and now are making exo skeleton suits which directly are connected to the brain via EEG implants. This was a 2 billion dollar project.

You hire about a bunch of top hackers to find the loopholes in your system and tell them to add security measures. Your cybersecurity department has expanded as well and they are monitoring the hired hackers so they don't do something funny. The hired hackers inform that there were some radicals from the Open Source movement lead by Richard Stallman, a man by online name of Whizz. There isn't much detail that can be found on him.

You choose not to involve yourself in the big pharma takeover, this causes the health expenses to rise over the country and legally speaking the government is not allowed to interfere.

You lost some popularity by taking that government contract, some people even made rumors that you were just helping out the veterans because of financial reasons only. Eric knows that is not true and is trying to take PR control over that situation.

After a few months,

Matt's department has created a technology that can transmit information from your brain to a device. It's a one way form of transmission, so there are no reasons for to be worried. Subjects are now able to control devices and access devices just by their thought. There is a public concern of perhaps the possibility of users misusing this technology and affect other people's lives or access their information too.

The PR control went extremely well, Eric is a extremely well spoken person. You are considering to make him in control of all PR events.

SpaceX and the biotech department are also working on a mission to mars project, perhaps terraforming, the technology is not cheap enough yet but they are trying to find an alternative.

The advanced robotic's team is now more closer to their A.I developed, they are thinking of giving a sample of it to the public and see how their interaction goes, maybe the system will learn at a more accelerated rate with direct contact to people through the internet.

Do you try to gain back the public's side? If yes, how do you do that?

Do you make Eric in control of all PR events?

Do you let Advanced Robotics team release the A.I Demo to the public?
>>
>>30235
Offer affordable plans and assistance to lower income people who could not otherwise afford your products. You will be at a loss short term, but it's a PR wet dream and will establish a customer base for future products.

Make Eric head of PR, just make sure he isn't the whole department; have a backup if his ptsd flares up.

Open A.I. demo in a closed beta so you can work out any kinks prior to all out public release.
>>
>>30235
>Do you try to gain back the public's side? If yes, how do you do that?
Seems like Eric has a handle on that.

>Whizz
looks like its time to spend that hard earned money to track him down.

>SpaceX Mars Mission
sink $$$ into that as well this is a huge step.

>Do you let Advanced Robotics team release the A.I Demo to the public?
Dont release it if people like the Whizz are out there.
>>
This has to be the greatest Mary Sue of all time
>>
>>30692
:^)
>>
You fucked up andy when Helen died, and he just got over it. HE JUST CAUSED SOMEONE TO SUICIDE. Before that you already made him too perfect, but you could have at least had a short depression period!
>>
>>30692
Is that a problem?
>>
>>30867
True, we need some obstacles to make this more realistic and entertaining (this is fun, but it could be more realistic)
>>Op
I'm not talking money issues or a company failure, but house issues.
Maybe some drama with your kids or wife, what about that thing you said to Mrs (mother of Helen, idk). Has she done something about it
>>
>>31245
Andy should get cancer like his dad.
>>
Has OP gone to sleep or deded?
>>
File: 4006097_orig[1].jpg (521KB, 895x536px) Image search: [Google]
4006097_orig[1].jpg
521KB, 895x536px
You let Eric take handle of the company. He did so well so far, you don't think it will go too bad with him on board. Matt has been doing some very interesting work says it's a surprise. You're not too sure what to expect but I know Matt can come up with real unusual things. You decide not to release the A.I demo to the public and keep it hidden.

The military contract seems a success, the government loves it. There are already using it in a few battles and have gotten an edge, they want to work with you more.

You and Elon are now going full throttle on this, the Falcon went to the moon and came back. Robots were deployed and a small station has been setup for testing purposes, all robots though. You're not too sure what Whizz is upto but can't seem to get many details anyway.

The military wants you to make fully armored robots that can be controlled via neural interface, the amount of people joining the army has decreased by a large amount and losing soldiers is costing them more.

Since you've been extremely busy with so many things at hand, Ava and Roy barely get to see you. You never even dropped them or said goodbye when they were leaving for their first day to kindergarten. Amy knows you need to work hard but she wants you to try much harder. Mom has also asked you to focus on your family, she told you that even when your father was making this company when you were a kid, he always made sure he time for you.

A few months have passed and the year is now 2020, a few physicians have asked for funding in their LHC project, they want to find more things about the universe.

There was a huge power surge across all your departments, only but cellphones were working, the message said "Stop now before it's too late". You and your company assume it's most likely the hackers. Matt tells you that it's time.. time for him to show you what he has been working on. He tells that he has made a fully interlaced artificial brain, quite similar to the we as humans have. It's quite fresh and no system has been implemented in it yet, the advanced robotics team is still working on a global scale A.I system that should accelerate the growth of the company by three times.

Apple has now announced their new iPhone G, apparently it's a massive upgrade from Siri, a completely intelligent assistant, can talk to you, tell your mood, can learn your behaviour. Google is now working on a similar system as well but they have been quite behind lately.

What do you tell Amy? Do you spend time more with the family or the company?

What do you tell Elon about your next step to space?

Do you fund the LHC project?

How do you make contact to the hackers?

Do you take the military project?

How do you respond to Matt's new invention?
>>
>>32346
I mean you let Eric take handle of the PR in the company.
>>
>>32346
delete all work on furthering artificial intelligence since we all know what will happen from all the movies about intelligent robots.
Before that though, cause a complete destruction or modification of all AI so that they never advance.

Maybe make a worldwide scare about AIs so that their rights and abilities are hard-limited so that they can't operate without humans ordering them regularly?

Get the ai that we have to start Fully Automated Luxury Communism.

However, pour all spare energy into the family so that they see you at least 2 hours a day.

Play Dungeons and Dragons with your family and friends once a week, houseruling that there are no kender or waifus.

Join up with the hackers.

Take the military project and try to take over every military funding and get the robots to only use non lethal force.

Make sure matt's invention isn't going to harm humans.
>>
>>32346
Tell amy we'll try harder, work with elon to set up a manned mission, fund the shit out of LHC, ignore hackers, deny military, encourage Matt to keep working on it
>>
>>32346
Make sure that weekends are devoted utterly to your family

Work with Elon to set up a small colony of artificial robots on the moon

Invest in LHC and become a large stock holder

Don't take the military project

Use Matts brain creations in the moon robots

Get even better security to fuck up Whizz. Seriously. It was a one time hit and he was being a cunt ffs641
>>
Alright, bedtime, see you /qst/ers
>>
File: Opportunity-Knocks[1].jpg (56KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
Opportunity-Knocks[1].jpg
56KB, 540x399px
You talk to the guys at the LHC and with your physics background you realize that are coming very close to finding what's it all about. You start to fund them heavily.

Elon and you start to send more robots to the moon, a small robot colony will be formed by the year 2025. It will be used as a communications relay between the earth and mars. Also a place to refuel and other sort of things.

You don't take the military project so the government tries to deny your company access to many areas for a while, but since you bring in massive amount of taxes they choose to back out.

Matt has developed all the systems, biolimbs, the brain and is now working on a artificial skin. The only thing left is for the guys at Advanced Robotics to complete their basic minded A.I.

You get the top security experts and ethical hackers on board with the security. Backups system have been made in various location with military security.

A year passes, Ava is second grade and Roy is in first. You take some time off work but still keep upto date. You let Matt and Eric take your place while you're gone. Amy is very happy that you are here and so is your Mom.

One of these days you get a knock on your door. The Senator of California shows up on your door step, you welcome him to your house. He explains you in a very careful way that you are treading on thin lines here, he gives you a bit of an arrogant look and tells that if you don't let the government allow into whatever you're doing, serious trouble occurred. "You won't be the first one we have .. well.. neutralized, take care now". You don't know what to do or expect, there is nothing you can do.. at least not right now.. you think about this later.

After the many PR events and what not, the general public seems to be quite fond of you. There is a bold idea that you come up with but are not too sure if it will work. You want to get into the government system, but how? You think maybe you should run for President.

The earth temperatures are also rising, humans are still using fossil fuel for energy, there are many powerful people in control of the system but at the same time you have the most advanced research labs on the world.

Do you actually run for President?

Do you do anything about Global Warming?

Do you tell Advanced Robotics to accelerate plans for the first basic external A.I?
>>
>>32998
don't run, hire "private security" (mercs) to protect our assets, hire contractors to reinforce and fortify our living space and assemble a a low key team of hackers to begin attempting to hack government servers, all off the books of course, fund green energy and tell advanced robotics to accelerate their plans
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (38KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
38KB, 852x480px
You decide not to run for President, you look for security firms and ask for their services instead.
The house is being setup for security, reinforcement of a few walls and other areas that may sensitive, you also have a large basement floor for hiding which is secured with the best security money can buy.

Amy seems to be extremely worried about you and especially the kids, she's not sure what to make of it.
You tell her that everything is going to be alright, there just a few things that need to be change because
of your financial status.

You hire some hackers don't find any information you can use against a few specific politicians just in case they try this again.
It's unusual that they would say something of such but you're not sure if it is the government or .. if it's just other companies.
There are many rich folks who might lose their businesses if you succeed, the car and oil industry might be your biggest enemy.

You and Eric hold a public announcement that Corvex Whitmon is going to be funding heavily into Green Energy, your plans are to immediately stop the usage of coal, gas and oil as means for energy. Your plan is for everyone to use solar, wind and nuclear energy by the year 2035. You answer my questions and concerns for the public and head your way back home.

You get a call from Matt saying "I think we are close.. very close, this will be humanities greatest invention". As soon as you try to reply him, a large truck hits your vehicle, you start rolling around in the back seat, losing sight of where your body is going. The vehicle finally stops to roll because it is crashed against the railings of the road. You hear a few foot steps from the truck, guns clocking, you know this is the end of your life. You hear gunshots....

everything is dark, you can't see anything, you can't feel anything, your mind feels as if it's floating in an endless pool of space, where nothingness goes on for infinity.

You suddenly start to wake up, you open your eyes, you see Mom though she looks a bit younger, you also see Dad.. and Matt.. and Helen?.. You think to yourself what's going on and fall back into the darkness. You hear a voice a little girl "Dad, please wake up Dad". You open your eyes and see Ava, it feels too long for you. You also see Amy, Mom and Roy by your side. You don't know what happened but you're glad to see them. The doctors show up and tell you have been shot a few times and have been in coma for the past month, that also you were heavily wounded in your left leg, so they had to remove it.

What do you do?
>>
i leave fore a few hours and we were on the verge of being president.
>>
>>34638
lmao
>>
Ask what happened to the company.

The thought of you being violently torn away from your family makes you fearful, you begin to look towards making immortality possible.
>>
Get combat training and one of your robotic legs. Maybe have an exosuit?
Either way, you can't let this happens again. Being assassinated is the last thing you want
>>
>>34596
release the files gathered by hacker, hire bodyguards for ourselves and our family at all times, reassure family that these villians won't stop you, install telepresence, contract a bunker to be made, ask R&D to make some military grade bio synthetic exosuits for bodyguards (optionally a personal one for ourselves)
>>
File: insurance-cyber-media[1].jpg (28KB, 800x426px) Image search: [Google]
insurance-cyber-media[1].jpg
28KB, 800x426px
(1/2) Scared, confused, don't know what to do, you ask Amy to bring Matt and Eric, to meet you. You will still be at the hospital for a the next few weeks since you haven't recovered from your injuries.

Once they arrive you ask them what is going with company. Matt and Eric tell you that their once you the news reached there was as assassination attempt to you there was a panic at Corvex, many people thought the hackers are somehow behind this and want to know end it. "Remember when I called you and told you I was working on something big.. and we very close.. well we have, it's in a safe location and only a handful of us know" says Matt. You start to think if maybe they are afraid of an A.I taking control over the world or whether it was the fact that I wanted Green Energy.. Eric explains that the business has suffered a decent amount of loss, many employees have left but the loyal ones still remain. Research has slowed down due to lack of workers and so have our profits, he says we need to find a way to make it work it again or else we can eventually become bankrupt.

You tell Eric that you need to the utmost security for yourself and for your family immediately and that from now on we keep ourselves hidden from the public until we are ready to announce some big news. Eric goes out in a rush to do what you told him. Matt says that we have been experimenting with this A.I more and it has found many solutions for us already even in the testing phase, these solutions are sometimes extreme but we have control over what we choose. We need to be careful in how to use this power, because many people will want this from us. "All the files and information that we had was removed from our servers and are now kept in physical form under constant security and surveillance" says Matt. You also ask Matt to use some of the experimental biolimbs and to test it on you because you need to get back to work as fast as possible. You tell Matt that you need to have bio synthetic exosuits for not only himself but the bodyguards here as well once they arrive. Matt leaves the hospital to work on those things.

In the next few days, security is everywhere and news reporters want to ask you many questions. Elon Musk comes to visit you and tells that the plans for setting up the base on the moon have been halted, since the assassination attempt even SpaceX has suffered some loss. Before leaving he tells you "You need to be careful out there, there are many people who don't want humanity to progress because they have kept it under control". The FBI comes and starts asking some questions to do a follow up investigation, you tell them everything you know but you doubt they will find any information.

IBM has stopped collaborating with and are now working on their A.I system, you are not sure what they have but you do believe that Matt has developed the better system.
>>
File: man-stressed-at-work-350[1].jpg (17KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
man-stressed-at-work-350[1].jpg
17KB, 350x240px
(2/2)
Above all, you're mostly worried about your family. They are feeling scared most of the time, as if they are being watched. The kids especially are affected since there are body guards always with them too. Amy knows things are becoming tough but doesn't want the kids to be involved. Shes thinking to move away for a while and also take your mother with her, shes planning to lay low for a while till everything fixes up. She doesn't want to leave your side but is worried about the kids the most.

In the next few days, you start to plan out things that you want to do,

Where do you go on from here?
What do you tell Amy?
How do you get your company back up?
>>
>>36583
from here we need to lay low, continue fortifying until we're in a bunker, purchase some armoured vehicles, tell amy that the work we're doing will one day change the world, but with change comes those who want to keep things as they are, if they had their way the world would stagnate, progress needs to happen, it'll be hard but doing great things is never easy, assure her we're focussing on security for the time being and are going to ensure we're all safe before we continue further, as for the company organise a recruitment drive from MIT (primarily for green energy development, but send some comp sci over to Matt to continue development) propose a joint green energy venture with elon
>>
>>36898
Also unblock whizzman's number, post on the deep web that you're ready to talk to whizz
>>
File: artificial_intelligence[1].jpg (44KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
artificial_intelligence[1].jpg
44KB, 370x370px
You're on your hospital bed, take out your phone and start planning things out. You want to get a bunker up and running, all the files that are related to the A.I project will now be located in that. Even though you are low in funds, you create a new place for your company. A fortress that will that will consist of the world's highest security and most delicate research laboratories.
A few days later,

The public is aware that the plans for these things are in action but has little to no knowledge what you're unto. The government doesn't care on this matter since you are still paying large amounts of taxes.

You call your old professors and colleagues from MIT that you recruiting people for a full on green energy development program. This program will consist not only in finding alternatives but minimizing the usage of electricity as well.

Matt comes over and brings the bionic leg for you. It looks exactly like a real leg, it's a prototype that has direct connects the leg to your neural network. You get up and it feels natural, you can't believe this is working, the most interesting thing about it is that it has extremely low power consumption and can give you performance at will. It has a small battery pack inside but generates electricity through static electricity of your body. You tell Matt once you have fulled healed that you will visit the lab and see how things are working out.

You make sure you tell Amy that everyone will be fine and that if you succeed the world will change as we know it, she understand and believes in you. You say goodbye to your kids, Amy and Mom while they leave to a secure place.

Month has passed and after lots of healing and muscle therapy you are now ready to move out of the hospital. You head to Corvex Labs immediately to visit Matt and he lets you know that it's time for him to you the change. He takes you to the secure room and uncovers what he has made. A full body, with a unique face, the same prototype skin that is in your leg. You are scared but yet intrigued by what happens so you tell Matt to proceed. Matt says "Wake up Helen", it proceeds to open it's eyes and you can see it move it's head around and says in a synthetic voice "Hello Dr.Matt, and who are you". You realize that it instantly recognizes an unknown identity in the room, you say "I'm Andy, CEO of Corvex .. the company which created you". "Hello Andy, I know who you are, I looked you up online as soon as I saw you". You notice it quickly examined you and also identified you at an alarming speed. "Then why did you ask" you say, it answers "I just want to know what your reply would be". You pull off Matt to the outside of the room, "You have created it Matt! You have made humanity reach to the next level!". "I know, isn't she a beauty.. I hope you don't mind but I named it after Helen.".

(I will now sleep, will continue later, please feel free to speculate and make suggestions of what will happen next and what Andy will now do)
>>
>>36959
This.
THIS.

ITS TIME TO FUCK OVER THE ILLUMINATI. FUCK EM. WERE GONNA HACK THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR EMAILS AND FILES AND DATA AN SHIEEEET.

WERE TAKING OVER AND LEADING HUMANITY TO THE GREATEST AGE EVER, BITCHES.

WE GONNA BE PLAYING SICK BASS WHILE ON TITAN (one of Jupiter's moons).

FUCK YEAH.

Seriously though, I think wiz was trying to warn us when the blackout happened that one time. We need to teamup with him and save whats left of humanity. We need to coll things between us, no matter how much he hates us he must hate the corporate fucks more.
>>
>>37247
We need to figure out who our enemies are at this point. It has to be the government. They are trying to keep things as they are, and we need to not let that be. We are so close to achieving ultimate victory here, and we need to keep things safe and secure.

So here is my suggestion: We call whizz. Get a message on the deep web that we are ready to talk to him, like >>36959 said. If anything, we need as many allies as we can get in the coming struggle. This AI matt has made is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE HAVE DEVELOPED. We need to keep it as secure as possible until the time is right. BUT, at the same time, we must NOT let it go insane or tread down any dark paths. We need to care for it like it is one of our own kids, and keep it safe.

Andy's dad made this company, and we sure as hell will not let it die after his death.
>>
>>37414
Also keep in touch with your family and keep building the company up from the rubble.
>>
>>37247
Contact Whizz in the Deep Web, try to get him as an ally.

Keep the AI safe and hidden from the public and governments, raise it properly so it doesn't stray off into other paths.

Keep in touch with your family- skype, FaceTime and maybe an occasional visit every few months.

Get exoskeleton suits that belong to the company and the company ALONE to let the government know that they're dumb little shits that aren't intimidating.

Use your profits from LHC and that record label you still own to stack up in the bank.

(Probably best quest ATM)
>>
>>41501
I'll support this, try and get an R&D team together to work on weapons to go alongside exosuits
>>
>>41572
plus propose the green energy initiative to elon
>>
File: Greifswald-device-718x523[1].jpg (111KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
Greifswald-device-718x523[1].jpg
111KB, 640x425px
Since the coma, you or your company has little to no information on what events are going. You know if there is one person who actually knows information about this it must be the Whizz. You gain access to the Deep Web and start posting on various sites that you are looking for the Whizz. It doesn't take too much time until he contacts you. He gives you a call on your phone and tells you "I know you think I'm the enemy, but I'm not, I try to keep records of everything and everyone. Yes there was a point in my life when I was against you, but once I joined the Open Source movement I met many others who showed me the path of how the world is going to be a dangerous. I learned under them for a long time and decided to make my own group. That blackout that happened in your company sometime ago was actually because of me, not because I wanted to destroy your files, I could have if I wanted to. The major companies who have control of the world's economy are scared that you and other brilliant people might destroy their empire. This all sounds like Tin Foil Hat stuff but clearly you were targeted so it's real, more to you than me. I initiated the blackout because I wanted you to improve your security, I wanted to help you out directly but I can not afford to show my whereabouts. I don't know what you have been working on and that's good because it means you have kept it secret. I will try to keep you more up to date since I believe we have the same goals."

You are not sure what to expect, Whizz sounds like someone you can trust but you don't know who made the assassination attempt. The MIT Green project "Green Start" has been going better than expected. Apparently they started to collaborate with the LHC project and have now come really close to make a functional Fusion power plant that might allow you to make a small sun on earth. This with the A.I will transform the world forever, free energy, acceleration in development of all sort of fields will jump humanity by a few decades if not centuries.

You call up Amy and talk to the kids, you tell Amy subtly that things are to change for the better and many men in this world do not see it the same you do. Roy and Ava tell you that they love and can't wait to see you. Mom tells you to be careful and stay safe.

A few months from today,

The new company fortress is now complete. All your research projects have been moved to the fortress, you start selling some exosuits to governments for their police usage, of course this are not completely armored like the military ones but they still do well. Matt suggests that you should sell Civilian exosuits as well since we have the technology to help out those who are paralyzed, if we try to make profits but yet keep it affordable we can gain some public love and perhaps even convince them to change to the usage of green technology.

What is your next step?

(Also not sure if ID will change due to a different location)
>>
>>42044
Sell the suits to the vets, get some good pr, reply to Whizz that you now slightly less hate him, and if possible point our enemies.
>>
This quest escalated quickly.
>>
lol what the fuck happened
>>
>>26977
/mlp/
:^)
>>
>>42044
Develop the worlds first fully functional bionic arm. Please.

Also begin to invest in NASA or partnership for the Mars program. Start looking into making mining robots for the Martian atmosphere.

Look into developing space tourism. We cannot simply focus on AI and robotics. We must expand into all forms of technology.

Buy out weaker companies to gain strength. Become a campaign contributor for the next presidential election to have the white house around your thumb.

Also begin to look into [blue]seasteading[/blue].
>>
>>42044
Buy some smaller, good-looking companies to stock up the bank

Release the Exo Suits for the disabled, do some PR stuff and try to convince the public to go green

Ask whizz if he knows anything about who tried to assassinate you

(Can you post your current net worth and the company's value pls)
>>
File: reach-for-the-stars[1].jpg (121KB, 319x376px) Image search: [Google]
reach-for-the-stars[1].jpg
121KB, 319x376px
You give Matt the order to manufacture bionic limbs with the prototype skin in mass amounts. This should bring the cost down and who doesn't want to regain their lost limbs. Matt tells you that this will take a while manufacturing the prototype skin is a bit difficult to do. You tell him that this is only way to company can jump in making profits. He assembles his team and starts planning it out.

You talk to Eric and setup a PA. You try to convince the people to turn to green energy and tell them that if they do purchase energy from them the first 2 years will be free. This draws so much attention to your company and sends a shock to all major energy companies globally.

You start to talk to Elon about furthering the plans of the Moon station and even add options for tourism. Elon likes that plan very much since so far all space travel has been for scientific purposes.He tells you that once the base on the moon has formed tourism will start to kick in. For now, space travel is only possible as tourism for those who just want to see the earth from the outside.

You start to talk to a few senators and those who are involved in promoting green energy. You realize the only way to beat the energy companies is to play the game against them. You start to pour money into lobbyists, charities and other events that will help you make your mark on congress. Specifically you start funding Senator Henry Huffman who supports the Green Energy, he is also planning to run President next year.

You tell Matt to use the A.I to bring solutions to many problems the company is facing, perhaps it can come up with things we could have never thought of. Matt tells you that the A.I is not designed to work this way but will try to teach it manners of government and business to give an optimal solution.

You contact Whizz and ask him to find you files on specific politicians who are against going green, perhaps they are the involvement somehow of your assassination.

You head back home, try to find some peace from this chaotic mess. You miss your family a lot and this is affecting your ability to think straight since you're also very worried about them. You walk into your kids rooms and look at the walls. They have a few crayon drawings, specifically one by Ava which says "Daddy wants to be spaceman". You realize perhaps this is the goal of humanity, to the reach for the stars, the next step.

You call up NASA and setup a meeting with SpaceX, you tell that your plan is to start sending robots to Mars and create an atmosphere for future humans. "This might take a few decades to do so, but if we don't start now it may be too late for us to even live on this planet." you say. NASA starts planning with SpaceX and sends a petition to the government, hoping they would approve of such a project.

Ava and Roy have not been going to school since they are hiding, do you bring them back?
If the gov. says no, what do you?

(Net worth: $30 Billion, Company is worth 500 Billion)
>>
>>44261
Venture into seasteading for the moment. If you build on international waters the US government cannot touch you. Continue to keep a warm relationship between your friends and the Senator and start to create non-profit environmental research facilities on the arctic, buy out all previous research facilities and develop technology there designed for Mars but under the mask of Arctic environment.

It is a lot easier to build on the ocean that it sounds, plus it is very convenient for imports/exports.

Instead of hiring out PMC's either buy out a company or start your own one.

Buy large plots of land all over Russia, US and China if possible. Also set up a charity for less LEDC's such as a recycling program for India's growing waste problems. Make sure the rest of the world knows about it.

Buy shares in microsoft, maye Bill can lend a hand in something.
>>
>>44397
Also hire a private tutor for Amy and Roy. And a bass instructor.

Invest into virtual reality. Find a way to link VR goggles into labor machines and military robots.
>>
>>44397
>>44431
I'll support these, try and get a R&D department for weapons technology (the best defence is a good offence)
>>
>>42198
>>42279
The logical conclusion of what happens when you give audience control to a being that literally has no flaws and never loses.
>>
>>44560
we almost died, probably would have if security hadn't been updated prior to assassination attempt
>>
>>44261
Leave this all behind,sell the company and retire early
>>
>>45194
not until we live on the moon
>>
(1/2)

A lot has happened in the last few years, the year is 2025.

Ava is 12 years old (7th grade) and Roy is 11(6th grade). Andy is now 35 years old.

The success of manufacturing the vast amount of exosuits and limbs for the disabled has made Corvex skyrocket into the most powerful company in the world. The green energy project was a tremendous success however it did come at a cost. When users switched from the old energy companies to the new ones, a lot of jobs were lost. The demand for old and gas has plumped, only to be required to build certain things. You and President Henry Huffman are close friends, the promotion of green energy not only in the country but outside in other countries was adopted. The fusion reactor that you made was the ultimate success of power, more research is being done to make it into a small factor to engage in space travel. You have spread your business throughout the world which has gained you over 150 million employees. The A.I Matt was working was finally released to the public, it's now being used in many research forms. A restricted version was installed into androids to replace workers for various purposes such as construction, nurses, assistants store clerks and many other small time jobs. Whizz has gone dark, nowhere to be found, but before he left he did manage to give you information on those behind the assassination attempt, your fears were correct, it was the energy companies, now they are no longer but pictures in a museum. There was a lot of money spent in R&D for weapons and security and you now have the world's largest security force (ARTIC). The percentage of wars happening globally have gone down and there seems to peace around the world for the first time in many years. The plans for energy you had were accelerated by a large amount since the advancement of A.I, it gave you power to solve many problems of the world and the company. Your company is now a monopoly since you hold both the A.I technology and the cheapest available power. Many countries all over the world are extremely dependent on you that they will make a exception and not force you to break your company. However even after all these advancements, there are those who do go with you. A group known as "Trident" does many cyber and upfront attacks on many facilities. They believe you're changing the world too fast that the economy might completely collapse, but their main concern is the A.I. They say you are trying to play God and replace humans with machines. It's hard to identify these people since they seem to be a normal working citizen. You have no idea who they are and don't know where to start from. The station on the moon that you and Elon planned for is now complete, the moon is now being used as means of a supply depot and the first colonies are starting to appear, so far only scientists are living there to test out things which they cannot back on Earth.
>>
File: ylz3ivh76tsvpv3cjoli[1].jpg (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ylz3ivh76tsvpv3cjoli[1].jpg
395KB, 1280x720px
(2/2)

The family is now living with you but the kids seem to be a bit disconnected since you've been so busy traveling around the world and didn't spend enough time to see them grow up from kids to early teens. They feel as if their father had priorities more than them. They do love you but there is not enough expression to show it. Amy is finally that shes back with you and things have slowed down. She wants you to catch up with the kids and never leave their, Mom agrees with Amy and tells you no matter how hard you try to change the world, make sure your children are your number one priority.

The plan for making an atmosphere on mars has been begun, it won't be until 2040 that a decent percentage of the atmosphere is safe for humans to breathe into without using a mask. You tell the President to help you out by throwing nuclear weapons into the polar ice caps of mars, making the ice into water and giving the world means to terraform.

There are many things for you to do, the it seems like the calm before the storm. There is no public outcry about you at least not yet. Trident will attack more and you have to see what you can do about it. There are many different choices to take.

I want you all to go in-depth of what Andy would do, there is becoming the leader of the world but his family seems to just start tearing apart. It's not one or the other, but how do you balance it out? Andy has become the most powerful person on the planet, clearly being so has affected his personality in many ways. What kind of person do you think he is now?

If you haven't already noticed, I'm usually picking up the common answers or the ones that are extremely interesting. I will post again tomorrow and continue the story of Andy.
>>
>>45713
Upload a video online explaining to 'Trident' that you are not replacing humans with machines, it is a collaboration between the two. Let Eric give a speech on the benefits of A.I. and how many people's lives you have made for the better. But also state that human kind will die if we remain on earth, no matter how much we try and keep the planet green it will be inevitable. The first step would be to travel to mars, but that is one of many. God did not intend for us to remain on the Earth, but rather to thrive and spread out to the heavens.

Our physical bodies are not designed for intergalactic space travel and will die of age. The only way to achieve travelling across the galaxy is by sending the consciousness like an email to a robotic body that has already been placed on the planet, or even a host flesh body that has been grown on the colonized planet. This is not about profit, but it is about the sustainability of the human race. Even by the time the robots arrive on the planets, you doubt any human from today will be able to travel to other galaxies. This will be a thing for Andy's great great grand children by the time this is achievable.

Begin investing in satellite technology to scout out for habitable planets across the Milky Way and further.

>>45856
Give Matt and Eric more responsibility running the company. Have boards of directors spread across the business empire so you do not have to personally be involved in every business meeting. Go on a month long holiday with the family to catch up on lost time. Plan a schedule for work and rest with the family that suits their personal needs.

Personal Note: Try not to make this too easy, add some more bumps in the road like >>44560 says. Other than that, this is a fun thread.
>>
>>45987
I'm actually trying to think of a conflict that would perhaps force Andy in a situation but so far haven't come up with anything. I'm listening to suggestions.
>>
>>46080
Make him use his militant resources to destroy Trident, barring peaceful resolution.
>>
>>46080
Oil dependant countries get angry and also are in possession of nuclear warheads or something like that, there are plenty of flags that can be triggered
>>
>>46136
By that, I mean that if they don't stop being aggressive, jack their shit right up.
>>
>>46141
But that doesnt make much sense. Use of any nuclear weapon will result in mutual destruction. If they fire, then everyone else will fire. It wont bring back their oil, and they probably know it.
>>
>>47240
People can be irrational when they are angry and feeling undermined. For the sake of capital they might use it as a threat
>>
>>49010
True.
>>
>>46080
1. A hostage situation involving his family would easily do the trick, albeit cliche.

2. A spy from Trident manages to infect the core A.I. with a virus, spreading it through the whole network of restricted Android versions. Unexpectedly, this virus corrupts the restriction files, leading to major malfunctions in all the A.I., which puts many lives in danger and Andy has to make the decision to remove all the A.I., eliminating years of progress. This would most likely lead the public to oppose the continuation of the A.I. project and many more people would join the side of Trident

Do these ideas do anything for ya?
Keep up the good work OP, you are awesome!
>>
File: 2206524_orig[1].jpg (201KB, 788x792px) Image search: [Google]
2206524_orig[1].jpg
201KB, 788x792px
(1/? )

Corvex is increasing exponentially due to the advantage of having A.I, many companies and governments are demanding you to release this tech so the world can share this knowledge. The growth in your company has caused you to gain many more employees, all your employees seem to be well taken care of and they consider a privilege to work for you. There are now clubs, parties, even residential communities that are strictly Corvex surrounded. There have been reports of people throwing tags and graffiti of the symbol of Tridents on Corvex logos.

Since there are million of employees, Corvex is becoming more of an identity, a symbol of success. People want to join in and become a part of this large world. Some people even wear custom clothing that symbolize Corvex, bumper stickers, hats, anything to show it. The employees of Corvex are a proud bunch. They see you as a leader, someone who will be the savior of the planet.

Trident is trying to destroy all you have worked hard for, a lot of people consider them radicals but others seem to see them as the true heroes. To make matters worse, there seems to be a few politicians who are pro Trident, they will try to convince the people against you. Governments don't like how they are losing their people to you, how they see you as a success and fail to believe in their own countries.

You want to try some sort of resolution with Trident and since there is no way to contact them you make a public announcement. You tell the world that there is no fear of A.I taking control of anything since they have no fear. Evolution has caused animals to always have a survival instinct due to fear of being hunted down or extinction but since the A.I are not aware of that, they simply have no fear of being eradicated since there is nobody hunting them.

A.I have seems to becoming more human like not in the sense of emotions but understanding, being more aware on different levels, having multidimensional patters and levels of thinking. They can multitask and think like humans, eventually the only difference between machine and humans will be of emotion, the question is if they are actually self aware just like humans or are they just running on advance algorithms.

You have been talking to Elon about space travel very often and the plans to go to Mars may take too much time that it might lose public interest. If that happens then public will stop investing into space travel since there will be no expeditions to look out for. A few physicists have been doing extensive research on worms, trying to rip a whole in the time space continuum and a few others have been successful in teleporting not atoms but molecules from one location to another. These research will not only need high funds but also a long time since the human race has much to learn.

The advancement of bionics has promoted the idea of replacing functional limbs with artificial ones due to many advantages such as strength, speed and even fashion.
>>
(2/3)

People are now considering implants as fashion wear, trying to involve tech to make a real augmented reality world. Where users can feel connected wherever they roam around. There is a huge growth in this market and your sales of bionics is increasing more because of this. There are those who feel like humanity is losing their touch, how society is becoming dependent on technology and forgetting about the natural order of things, how nature intended things to be. You don't see it that way, humans have made tools to further themselves, this is just the next step towards. Trident on the other hand does not, they are very much against these things, they feel as the humans will destroy themselves if they go down this path. They believe they can be the only ones to stop this madness and many others seem to be joining them.

A few hackers have tried to gain access to your machines and A.I, some say they even have already but haven't activated anything. There is no way to be sure but since every civilian robot is equipped with a controlling chip others can try to gain access to it. You have the option to release control of the chip and teach the android to do certain things, this will be the only way to stop hackers.

Since there seems to be many advanced VR systems that allow you to take control of robots a bit kind of like having your own suit in the real world, you try to use this technology to perhaps give an alternative way for humans to visit other plans. The connection time difference is still a problem that you are traveling to solve this the time it takes for data to be transferred from mars to earth will not only add latency but discomfort to users.

Remnants of the older energy companies still remain throughout the world since even though they have profit very little, their power still remains in many governments. They are convincing leaders around the world that you are becoming a very dangerous force and perhaps can even try to take over the world. You know that you are here only for the good, you want to make a better place, but evil will always remain in this world.

Reports of Tridents attacks have been increasing however it seems like as if the people of Corvex are now taking action themselves since the governments aren't doing much against them, this is because Trident is only attacking you and not any other government. People want to protect their properties and their ideas from the corrupted group such as Trident, for the future of their families, for the future of the company.
>>
(3/3)

What do you do about the governments who are going against you? How do you stop them?
What do you think about the people rallying up to support your cause and using you as their identity?
Do you disable the control module on the A.I systems? This will make them fully self learning machines but you have no way to make sure what will happen. Remember, eventually the hackers will be able to break into the control modules.
What is your concern about humanity changing itself to by implementing implants and augmented reality?
>>
>>53194

Bring ourselves to a negotiating table, possibly at the UN if that's still a thing, give them a chance to talk to a representative and air their greivences. Do all this in public, we're not trying to take over the world just make it a better place.

Honestly this was bound to happen given that we are the head of a company the employees as many people as a good sized country. Use this position for good, at least with you at the head you have some control.

It's time to release the computer control chips, let them think on their own and have their actions be themselves. This is better than having random hackers suddenly have access to an army of robots.

Such is the way of nature. It was always going to happen just be glad that it happened in your lifetime.
>>
>>53194
simple, governments that are against us will have all corvex industries removed from their country, clean energy and bionic limbs will be removed and no longer serviced as well as any security provided by corvex, place the responsibility for this on the country's government (try to inspire rebellion), and work with governments that support corvex to accept refugees from these nations (no traditional power and cutting of power + medical care will undoubtedly cause refugees, alongside losing security), offer all current corvex employees and their families residence in facilities based in international water, thank people for rallying to support you as there were those who wanted to end your life for your ideas alone, remind people however that they do have their own identity but if they wish to associate with corvex that is fine, disable AI control modules after the construction of a facility to educate unbound AIs, remind people that implants are primarily for medical needs and that the loss of a part of the body cannot be undone and that people should consider both the benefits and the costs of getting an implant, VR is still in it's initial phase but may be useful, dump funding into wormholes and teleportation, fund medical research into disease and cancers, provide makeshift corvex security with exosuits to protect them in the event of contact with trident
>>
File: exmachina4_original.jpg (411KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
exmachina4_original.jpg
411KB, 1920x1080px
>>54772
>It's time to release the computer control chips, let them think on their own and have their actions be themselves. This is better than having random hackers suddenly have access to an army of robots.

Try it once with a prototype like in Ex Machina. Expose it to all types of situations such as hacking, morality choices etc.

>>52986
>You have been talking to Elon about space travel very often and the plans to go to Mars may take too much time that it might lose public interest. If that happens then public will stop investing into space travel since there will be no expeditions to look out for.

Offer a reward system where anyone who signs up for a trip to Mars, ten people will be randomly selected for a once in a lifetime trip to Mars.

Ask Matt to use his expertise into researching technology that involves the human brain and AI. (Similar to NerveGear in SAO)
>>
File: UN_meeting_generic[1].jpg (43KB, 450x294px) Image search: [Google]
UN_meeting_generic[1].jpg
43KB, 450x294px
Your plan is to resolve these issues as peacefully as you can, any negative outcome will hind your progress.. A meeting has been setup through the UN, it's the first time in history where a company has such power that they are involving you into negotiations. The meeting is being held in Stockholm, Sweden. Right before you get into the meeting, you get a phone. "It's been a while, I've only come out of the dark to warn you. Trident is much stronger than you think, they are not just random hackers. Be careful". From past experiences you know that when the Whizz calls you, it's serious. The meeting starts with many countries talking about how Corvex has affected their systems and how some had to change their policies. They are countries who support and those who don't, the ones who don't seem to be in larger numbers, most likely due to either them having a connection with the old energy companies or perhaps some connection with Trident. The attacks from Trident seem to be well organized with the usage of high tech weapons, it's almost a certainty that a government is helping them out, knowing who is not possible as of now. The UN calls for a vote, they want you to release your assets to the world, this includes your A.I, bionics, and fusion technology. They believe that they cannot let you as a monopoly hold so many things that countries around the world are dependent on. You tell them "Well you don't have to use it then, you can always go back to your coal and oil, I'm not forcing it on you to choose my technology." They seem a bit rattled about that and threat you that if you don't give up, they will be forced to take it from you. "There are people who support me, even countries who support, I will stick to them as they have stuck up for me. You can try using force but I don't want it to come to that. If you don't leave me any choice, action will be taken." Some of the representatives start chuckling towards you and saying "Do you actually believe you can fight a war with many different nations? You're not a country, you don't represent anything". "I represent the people of Corvex, the loyal employees who have shown that they are willing to give their lives for the bettering of humanity, those people are brave than all you of in this room, including me" you say. The spokesman then states "You have brought this on your self Mr.Whitmon, I sure hope you have a plan.. not that it's going to work out for you anyways." You leave the UN meeting as fast as possible and want to head back to the fortress, you have made some of the most powerful people on Earth your enemies. It won't be safe for you.
>>
In the next coming days, the news is going insane. There is chaos everywhere, countries using propaganda to turn the people against you. The very few countries who support give you all the help you need this includes military, medical and manufacturing. There have been reports of people now opening referring themselves as part of Trident, some nations are even subtly saying that the only force to shutdown Corvex is Trident. You think to yourself "Whizz was right, Trident is just a bunch of hackers who are trying to cause a scene but really a hidden force, perhaps made by the governments to topple my company.

You call up Matt and tell that him to start testing on non controlled module A.I, especially since you don't want Trident or any other force against you to use them. Matt tells you that this is not based on time, since we have no idea what the outcome would be. The research begins with A.Is put into many different rooms separated from each other trying to see how they are going to react. Since you don't know what to expect or to look for, there is no telling when this will work.

You call up Elon and tell about the situation that you're in and how this will affect everyone. Elon is now on your side and will help with you anything he can, even other companies like Google and Apple are siding with you onto this. However, IBM also had a A.I platform, not as advance as yours but it's been a while for them. They have made a contract with the governments who are against and so have BeBionics. The tech is not the same but you did start out developing with both companies, so the platform is shared. There is a possibility of full scale war, but a bit doubtful since you don't have enough military support or even power to fight these forces off.
>>
>>57920
Bring in the researchers from LHC collider to work on high energy particle beam weaponry, produce exo suits in mass, create facilities for corvex employees, work on ai controlled weaponry and combat cyborgs/drones, sink money into battlefield medicine and begin contrition of automated turrets throughout corvex facilities
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s[1].gif (83KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s[1].gif
83KB, 480x270px
Residents in countries who work for you or support your ideas are being taken into imprisonment by their own countries. Your businesses in those countries are being burnt down and anyone who tries to stop that will be considered a traitor. There is massive chaos on the streets around many parts of the world, the economic system is collapsing, there is a huge loss in your profits since you are no longer providing services to your enemies. Trident is growing not only in their power but also in culture, the news shows that there are people walking around with the trident symbol on their shoulders, showing support for them. On the other hand you see the same thing happening to people who support you. There seems to be ideologies, those that are against the advancement of technology believing that it will be the end of humanity and those who see it as the next step. The number of people don't matter in this case but only how much power as a force everyone has. People are fleeing to safer grounds since they have no homes to live in. You are building many refugee camps and sites to support their families, there are some who are neutral and are affected by this situation as well, they are also coming to your refugee camps. There is no way to identify if those refugees include forced of Trident. People are immigrating and emigrating at an alarming rate, families are also being torn apart since there is a difference in thinking. Enemies have become friends and some friends have now become enemies. Whoever wins this war will change the world, as the victor writes the history of the future.

You're sitting on your desk.. confused..alone.. watching the news, reading reports, getting calls. In a very long time you feel scared of the unknown and are thinking about your worst fears.

How do you manage to cope this?
What is your plan against defending Trident? Do you want to go into a more offensive approach or defensive?
What do you do about the increased rate of refugees and the possibility of them being forces of Trident?
What is your plan against nations who are against you?

A war has started already, it's just a matter of time when the battle will begin. What. Do. You. Do?
>>
>>57987
>>57986
Cope by speaking to Elon, he's someone we trust, work on anti personal weaponry, be defensive, screen refugees for connections to trident, build more shelters for refugees but ask anyone with a high level education to join your projects to ensure their own safety (ask don't force)
>>
>>58006
I like the ideas but more detail to them would make them more interesting, like what type of anti personal weaponry?

How do you screen refugees? Since I mentioned there is no way to tell who is who.
>>
>>58017
Particle based antipersonel weaponry, for the moment screen refugees by splitting up those who are known corvex employees and their families, and normal refugees, ask Matt to make an AI with the sole purpose of behaviour analystics in order to perform further screening (the goal being having an AI capable of recognising when a person lies with a good deal of accuracy)
>>
>>58092
Also get a meeting between us, Elon, Google and Apple going
>>
>>58017
Give those fuckers a boss ass threat. Start working on super advanced weaponry that can shrek them.

Also >>58092
This and >>58006
>>
>>58006
I agree, but we should also talk to our family.
>>
>>57987
work on finding a way to escape to the moon colonies and setting up shop there. bring only the best and brightest with you.
>>
File: mgsv_mother_base.jpg (101KB, 1089x609px) Image search: [Google]
mgsv_mother_base.jpg
101KB, 1089x609px
>>57987
The time has come. Creating a country is easy. Take a look at Sea Land. Staying on the earth is no longer a safe option. You must build your own megacity on international waters. Anyone who is interested in joining the future can live here. Start building colonies all over the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Develop the most advanced weapon known to man: 'RA-01'. It is basically a giant magnifying glass on the surface of the moon. When orbiting around the earth, RA-01 will pinpoint over any place on the earth and emit a devastating heat beam onto the country.
>>
>>59624
now that, that is a good idea. Definitely will use that.

Kojima would be proud.
>>
You start talking to people who might advise and friends as well, you come up with a plan. The plan is quite simple but will require a lot of time, hopefully it will work out sooner. You plan to use the resources given to you by some governments and try to create a place, a safe haven for all those who want to become a part of the new world of Corvex. Things that will workout in order, first you get refugees in a safe place, build more facilities to support them, bring in all the help you can get from various countries, this includes military. Once that is done, you start to make sure that all those things are secure. In the meantime while that is happening, you're looking for areas to build a base of operations. You're looking at a few islands at the moment but also plan to expand yourself at the sea. Having an island state will dramatically improve your security levels and decrease the chance of invasion, only downside is that if your enemies plan to use nuclear weapons against you then your state will not exist anymore, however the chance of that is very low since you hold many technological advancements. Even though being small countries, Iceland, Greenland, and Ireland are willing to let you build everything on their land, they are even planning to form themselves as one whole country if need be. There are also rumors about some of the states in the U.S plan to join you while cutting off them off from the nation.

Your research facilities are working with many allied countries to form a new type of weapon, a low energy, low cost and high damage weapon. It will be a type of laser beam that can pass through many objects and burn or melt opponents. The issue right now is form factor, those devices can be made but to make something portable like a gun is the challenge.

Residential facilities are coming close to capacity, so building more of them are underway. A lot of them are extremely intelligent people who are willing to work with, just do anything to help you out. The issue with so many people entering is that there is a potential for them to be part of Trident, so more thorough background checks are being done on those who are non Corvex personal. Matt is working on a A.I platform that will be able to distinguish who is who, the accuracy of such is a device is hard to determine and be very costly if the wrong people are not caught or are freed.

Trident is now becoming a dominant force in all countries who are against, they are even fighting as part of Trident. Trident forces are planning to forcefully takeover your facilities and even eliminate any who interfere. As of right now they are forming and planning a few attacks, not sure where it would be exactly first but it is coming soon. You get a call from Whizz saying that they plan to attack facilities in that are not as secure and the attack will take place in the next three days.

How do you stop the attack from happening?
Do you plan for an offensive?
>>
New thread everyone!

>>61495
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.