[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Eclipse Quest (R-rated)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4903840932.jpg (120KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
4903840932.jpg
120KB, 3200x1680px
Once every year the Eclipse hits, causing all kinds of trouble for everyone around the world.

It's the day of the Eclipse, and you're stood outside your house, along with your older brother Stephen (you're 16, he's 18) and your little brother Kevin (he's 14).

It's a sight to see, the moon blotting out the sun, bathing the dozens out other people outside their homes in shadow.

"Do you think we'll change this year, anon?" says Kevin.

You remember what the previous eclipses were like, random people all over the world under-going strange transformations, some which lasted seconds, others minutes, even more lasting weeks and months, and a very precise few which never returned to normal.

It feels uneventful when the eclipse is over, you go back inside with Kevin and Stephen, back inside your quiet suburban house, Mum and Dad expected to get home from work later in the evening.

You follow Kevin into the kitchen with Stephen, the pair of you watching as Kevin takes out a tub of ice cream and starts chipping away at it with a spoon.

"Do the transformations happen right away?" Kevin asks.

"Kind of," you say, "When Dad turned blue for a week it'd just started in his finger."

"Or when Mum became super fat for a month, we didn't even think it was the eclipse doing it until she got reallly fat." says Stephen.

>Decide what happens next:
>You and Stephen prank Kevin into thinking he's going through a transformation
>You and Stephen prank Kevin and make him think you're going through a transformation
>You and Stephen prank Kevin and make him think Stephen is going through a transformation.

(As its just the start I'll wait fifteen minutes-or so each time, then post the next part.)
>>
>>1803914
>You and Stephen prank Kevin and make him think you're going through a transformation
>>
You and Stephen slink off to your room, you're both giggling as you go through the motions preparing your prank.

>You're turning into a pig-human!
>You're turning into a girl!
>You're turning green!
>You're getting fat!
>Other (has to be prank-able)
>>
>>1803979
>Other (has to be prank-able)
You're turning into slime!
>>
Stephen has his bucket of jelly ready. You bought enough packs to make it look convincing. Stephen grins a little manically and then, at your nod, pours the jelly over you. It's cold and slimy and it gets in your nose and mouth.

Stephen chuckles but stifles it as best he can.

"Ready?" he says.

You give him a thumbs up.

"Kevin help!" Stephen cries.
"Kevin come quick!"

You can hear movement from downstairs. But Kevin hasn't responded for some reason...

>What happens next?
>1) Kevin is under-going a transformation!
>2) Stephen is about to under-go a transformation!
>3) You're about to go through a transformation!
>4) Kevin AND Stephen are going to go through a transformation!
>5) You and ONE of your brothers are going to go through a transformation.

Roll 1d5 (best of 3-5 wins))
>>
>>1804018
Wait so choose then roll? Or roll to choose?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>1804018
>5) You and ONE of your brothers are going to go through a transformation.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d5)

>>1804018
this seems blatantly fetishy...
>>
Rolled 5 (1d5)

>>1804625
Which is different from the norm here
>>1804018
Hoping for a 5!
>>
>>1804652
And a nice change of pace
>>
Rolled 3 (1d5)

>>1804018
>>
>>1804018

I beg you dice gods
A 5
If i don't get a 5 ignore this op
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.