[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAXLA AND ALL NEW AND OLD FEDERATION MEMBERS COME HOME REUNION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 811
Thread images: 27

File: ILOVEALLOFYOU.png (358KB, 918x430px) Image search: [Google]
ILOVEALLOFYOU.png
358KB, 918x430px
Feel free everyone to make your own civ and character and just kick back and enjoy the threads.And we shall soon have a new map so everyone will have more space so please don't worry about that.

To those unfamiliar with what this is, this isn't your standard quest, since we were booted out of /tg/. This is a lighthearted role-playing thread, were anyone can play the role within the galactic federation. Please visit the discord in order to read up on the races and to get info about the Galactic Federation Setting as a whole.

Feel free to make up an alien species and join on in everyone is free to join. And we have our own combat system as well to settle interstellar debates.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

And we have a Discord if you just want to hang out and be cool:
https://discord.gg/Y6nVwhZ

LEGEND
Green and red spoltches represent population density
Blue dots are ringworlds
Gold lines are major trade routes.
BORDER COLORS
Massive red border-Federation memeber and asscociate states.
Green-Ploraxians
Gold-Raltekians
Light Blue-Noo Liberty Union
Orange in federation-Mankind Dominion
Tan-Zzyxx
White next to federation-Border Regions
Black with red cross-Terminus Vaie
Purple-Eortan Kingdom
Orange outside the Federation-The horde
Teal splotches-Perfected Megallanic Clouds

Notable locations
1)Beacon of Liberty
2)Rumar ARK
>>
How are you all my friends and Ambassadors? Any news of your people?
Well besides the kids Rukaar I hope they're doing well.
And once again I am Karl Schimmel of the United Empire and I welcome you all.
>>
File: Ambassador Aldon.jpg (60KB, 860x519px) Image search: [Google]
Ambassador Aldon.jpg
60KB, 860x519px
Greetings fellow ambassadors. I apologize for my absence, but it takes quite a bit of paperwork to transport a predator off of my homeworld
>>
>>1803742
They are still in Khanin's stomach Karl, I have a week yet still
>>
>>1803755
Oooo what kind of Predator?
>He snickers to himself
And you're not the only one I must have gone through more than one planet's worth of paper in my days in the navy.
>He sighs
At least I can finally relax.
Do you have alcohol on your planet?
>>
>>1803761
One that is a pain to capture. But answer your question yes, my people posse a large variety of alcoholic beverages, along with an assortment of sweets
>>
>>1803761
God I hope he does, today has already stressed me bout, with the Gorhu-'ky attacking several mining bases in my territory and Khanin's surgery. I need a drink
>>
>>1803764
How strong is it, I want to be sure it can get me intoxicated
>>
>>1803742

w̴e͡͠ á̶͟ŕ̡e ͜ẁ̵el̡l͜
́́h̵̷̸o͠w̢͜ ̶g͟͡oę̶ş yoùr̶ ex̨p̴͡à̴̷n̛͘s̴͝i̴̸on͝?
>>
>>1803764
>>1803778
Well I propose a day of eating and boozing up to celebrate a new species added to the Federation. That and this time hopefully no one will be arrested. For once.
>>
>>1803778
Well then, you will want this
>Hands him a dark bottle with several warning labels on it
This is the only alcohol that can actually get our soldiers drunk
>>1803784
May I ask who this new species is?
>>
>>1803784
Lets hope I don't try to kill someone this time
>>1803783
Have we meant?
>>1803787
Alright, it smells strong, here's to not killing each other!
>>
>>1803783
Surprisingly well,In fact they've given me my old damn job back so I can finally do my part. I guess they figured it would be better with me in the front lines than here all the time.
>>
>>1803787
Well we have the Polytheids even though they're so damn mysterious let's celebrate anyways.
>>
>>1803791
Rukaar I think you'll always find a reason to attempt murder. It's just your personality.
>>
>>1803791
To not killing each other.
>>1803796
Would you please introduce me to their ambassador then?
>>
>>1803798
Im not that bad, usually
>>1803799
This guy gets it!
>>
>>1803791

ņ͝ot͠͝ ͜d̶̢į͢r̴̕ec̨͢͠t̵̡l̸̵y
͟I͜ ̷be̶̶l̸i̛͟ęv̧̛e͠ ̸y͝o͡u̷ ̵̴ḩ͜͟a̴͞v̷̶͟e̢̡ i͘n͘͞te̷͟ra̷̢ct̴̛e͡d ̶with̴͡ ̕u̡͠ní͡t̀ ͝o̡n͠͞ȩ t̸hǫ̴̛ų͞ģ̵h̨
̶̷
>>
>>1803816
I dueled him I believe, and won, your kind put up a good fight
>>
>>1803824

ỳò̶u̵̷ d͠o͠ ̸kno̷̸͜w ̸́͜h͡e̵s ̵͘b́͞a̧siç̷a̛l̢l̴͢y͟ ͢͡a̧ ̀c̸͘h̷̡̛įl̴̸͡d̛̕ ̢͜ri̶͟g̨̕ht?̨͜͝
̢
>>
>>1803830
Yes I realized that, he made many mistakes with his troops, I meant your people are a hardy bunch
>>
>>1803807
Does this happen every time a new species joins the Federation?
>>
>>1803835

w̧̢͡e͢͜'l̵̢͝l̀͘͝ ̢̛i͘͜t̕ ̨i̕͠s͢͝ ̡̨͘à͜͠ ̡p̀͠le̢a͘su͡r̵͜e̷͟ ̴̨t̸͜ó̵ ̵̛f̷̀o̡̕͘rm̶al͘͢l̸y̶̷͢ ̵́m͝èe̶t̴̸ ̢̀y̶̧ou ̶͟ţ͝h̨o̕ư̧͢ģ͟h́ ͠I̕̕ d̵͠ò͢ ̨h͜͜o̶p̕e̛͞ ͢ỳơ̢u̡ ̷͝d͢o̧n̵'̡̧͡t͜͜ ̧͡r̨i̵̕͟p ̡͝my͟ ̨̧͘à̡͢r̷̕͟m͝ ͟͞o̶͞f̸̡f̵̀͡ ́
>>
>>1803846
No, im just stressed and hoping my wife is okay, so alcohol helps, you brought it so your my friend little guy
>>1803862
I will try not to, just don't start a fight or get in my way if I start one
>>
>>1803868
Well, I was sent here to asses the political landscape, and what better way to do that then to get everyone else drunk?
>>
>>1803874
If it works, it works., just dont go starting any fights or I might get interested.ands thanks for this here Alcohol, it hits the spot
>>
>>1803888
I will not start any fights while I am here. My people look down on those that do
>>
>>1803894
Well then I will try not to eat you, though you do look like the scavengers of Vrost 3, no relation im sure
>>
>>1803934
Quite unlikely.
>Thinks for a minute
But several tribes went missing during the Time Without Sun, and there was never any evidence of what happened to them
>>
>>1803938
Well, um, if they happen to be these lost tribes, you won't get mad at us eating them right?
>>
>>1803942
No, for if they are like what you say they are like, than they are no longer of our people. Besides they went missing thousands of years ago. What are the odds that they lasted that long?
>>
>>1803942
RUKAAR STOP EATING PEOPLE IT ISN'T OKAY
>>
>>1803952
I DON'T EAT RUMAR SO WHY SHOULD YOU EAT THESE PEOPLE? BESIDES THAT'S CARTER'S THING.
>>
>>1803952
They are game races Karl, its not my fault they are sentient
>>
>>1803955
I didn't, and in have been eating people before humanity was a thing
>>
>>1803955
I thank you for your,...understandin'
>>
>>1803958
Don't make me get my shouting voice out again.
>He takes a deep breath
God dam why do I have to use it so much?
But why don't you trade with me for some non sentient food animals?
>>
>>1803952
>>1803970
I feel like I am missing some very important context right now
>>
>>1803972
Those don't have the challenge these do, fighting something as great as you, the most dangerous game indeed
>>
>>1803951
Pretty well actually you'd be surprised how resilient sentient life is. I think we've only had two extinctions in Federation history so far. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>1803982
I have single handedly caused the extinction of the Yellow Kings, abd the rumar gave killed many races
>>
>>1803981
Well have you ever fought a cow? I've seen the Ploraxians having trouble with them so they might be able to give you a good one too.
>>
>>1803982
An impressive feat no doubt. May I ask what caused these extinctions?
>>
>>1803988
You do realize I have been on. Earth, I know what a cow is yes I have killed them, they were easy prey
>>
>>1803975
Rukaar and his people are often perpetually starving so they end up eating whoever they fight with. But we've been giving them a lot of food shipments lately so I'm trying to get him to stop eating sentient beings finally.
>>
>>1804006
>Gives him a look
Oh. That could be a problem should his people ever be allowed to visit my world
>>
>>1803997
Well one of them was caused by an eldritch being exploding and tearing apart space and all of the races planets. The other was due to AI killing it's creators by forced castration. AI are assholes sometimes but they had an AI ambassador to us who was pretty nice. And who tried to save them.
>>
>>1804011
Its not my fault our bodies will consume itself we don't eat everyday
>>
>>1803998
Ahhh those were trained cows Rukaar. The wild ones have once wiped out entire squads of Raltekians. I think we gave some to use in the battle arenas. But would you want any?
>>
>>1804013
An A.I. Ambassador you say?
>Makes a note
>>1804021
Quite the predicament your species must be in then.
>>
>>1804028
Karl, I have seen will cows, they are no challenge, so no I have no need of them
>>1804032
Tell me about it
>>
>>1804040
I can't even imagine how your species handled early space flight, what with the limited amount of food that could be brought
>>
>>1804044
Well, we had some raiders land on Ru, we killed them, and we gain some of a creatures intelligence when we eat them, so we took the ship and slowly built an empire
>>
>>1804056
Would your people happen to posse images of these raiders?
>>
>>1804032
Yes indeed. We've had quite a few hive minds too. Oh and one of them got corrupted and wiped out I think. They made a super weapon and then we all kicked it's ass.
>>
>>1804060
No, that was 33 Eons ago, older than the solar system we are in right now
>>
>>1804044
I believe you could describe their struggle in one word:violence.
>>
>>1804062
Thank you for that information
>>1804065
Well alright then.

Now if you will exscuse me, I have a meeting that I must attend
>>
>>1803862
Speaking of early history 12 how did the Prethoryn's achieve space flight?
>>
>>1804076

n̸̡o̸̡ ̷́i͢d̢͡͝eą
f̢iv̨e̸te͡e̡͞n m̴͢i̡͠g̴͝h̸̡̧t̛ ̧h̛á̸v̨͜e k̶̕͞n̛͞o̕w̡n͟͟͠
͠͠b̢͠ut̛ ͠h̀e͡s ̵͘̕ḑ͘ea̷d
̴͡
>>
>>1804082
Well where did you come from? As you might know me and my race come from this little shit hole called Earth (I mean that jokingly it isn't actually an anus)
>>
>>1804082
How large is your empire,12 I know your kind is quite powerful
>>
>>1804093
>>1804089
a̵g͠a̶in ̴̧͜ǹ͝o̸͡ ͝id̕é̕à ̕
̕a̴b̡́͞ò̸ut̡̀ ͢ho͝ḿ͢e̴͡͞ ̵͠w̕o̶͡r͞͡ld͜͟
̡̢t͡e͘r̛r̀͝͡itory̨ i͘s̴͘ ̀͠a͘ ̢͞b̨̕a̵͠d̷͘ ̀͟͝w̴͜o͠rld
́w̢e͢͞ ̢h͢͞a̛v͘e̡ ̡a͜ ̴̶l̶̡a̧͟ŕ̨̀ģ͢e ̴́͡a̕r̢ea ͢ẁ̕͡e̵̡͝ ̷͠m̸i̶͠͠g̡͠ra̶̕͡t͢e͘͢ ̧́th͜͡r͜ou͘g̷h̶
̡̛b̛u̶̧t ͡u̢͜ņ̵t͠i͠ļ ̶̀r̸̀͢e̶̡ce͠n͘tl̶y ͘we͜ ̨̢͟h̨͡ad͟ ̕͞n͘o͡ ̸s͘e̡̨t̴ b͠o̴̡uń̴darỳ
n̴ow̢͢ we͝͠ ̴ha̵̧v̷e ̨s̡̕é̸t͜ ́͢up̵̵ ̕͢a ̸́l̸a̷r̛g̴e͞ ͞b̵̡ou̸n̸da̕r̢y ͟b̛͢u̡̡̕t ͘wé̕͜ ̷s̸͜͜t̴̸i̵̴ll ̡j̡u̢st̀ m̡̕i̕g̨r̛̀a̶̸te ̶́
>>
>>1804134
Interesting, the more you know huh?
>>
>>1804143
>>1804134
Well Rukaar acquired space flight from a bunch of hydrogen atoms is it truly was so far back so it can't be too crazy. And I hope so far you are enjoying you're stay in the Milky Way 12 do you know if this will be your race's new home?
>>
>>1803734
Well then... since the whole issue of the shipyards and the rumarians came into play, they have demanded that, I, Logheros Inkito, head into battle to duel. It will be on Kolug Prime, a beautiful world. My friend, Kliigo Kuhlos. This is underwater dueling, and I have a set of armour. So does my friend, also make your troops be fit for underwater combat. This is also going to be totally non-lethal.
>>
>>1804187
I believe that my one of my other friends are there as well.
>>
>>1804187
Well what weapons will you be using? Non lethals with armor seems a little overkill.
>>
>>1804190
Well... intended to be non-lethal. Sometimes some people die, but I will not. I hope not to. It will be using swords, and pistols.
>>
>>1804196
Ohhh well has anyone ever died?
>>
>>1804198
Lots, actually. Anyways, the importance of this location is that... this is one of the BLOODIEST battles in the Rumar-Ploraxi war.
>>
>>1804201
Well if you are trying to improve relations...wouldn't there be a better place?
>>
>>1804201
I, Garlia the Iron-Bloodied, Guruk the mighty, riakorilua the swift, Goegorflek the pure, and Roq the headhunter shall serve in this duel, our warskin can serve underwater and we wield simple blades
>>
>>1804213
I am bringing in my friend Col. (former) Lokiios, Sgt. (former) Jghuul, Corporal (former) Kolos, of the 354th Marines. They are also bringing in five PMCs to attack.
>>
>>1804222
Hmm, well what are we waiting for, lets start the battle in earnest
>>
>>1804236
Well. We need to travel towards that planet. Its on the other side of the empire... well, lets go on my ship.
>>
>>1804247
We will just use a slingshot jump, much faster, ill see you there
>>
>>1804252
>>1804247
Should I bring popcorn? Maybe cameras to sell the recordings?
>>
>>1804258
If you want to come... come. Wait... I have a suit which can fit a humanoid cevelli, which looks similar to you humans. Do you also want to fight?
>>
>>1804259
Nah got paperwork. But I'll watch the recordings when I can. Just trying to get some trade going with some other member states.
>>
>>1804266
I understand...
>he boards his ship with his friends, and heads toward the planet. Rukaar is already there, and he goes toward his wealthy friend and fello fighter, Lokiios', house.
>>
>>1804164
á̛͞s ̛m̴̀u̵͠ch ͟͜a̛͜s̸͘ ͞ẃe ͟h̡̀a̕͡v͢͡ȩ̷ ̢͡a̕ ̴̸͝h̡͞ó̵m̕è̸
y͡es̕ ̀͘i͜͝͝t̛ ͘͟w̵̨i̶̵l͟͢͞l̷ ̵́̀b̡͟͝ȩ
̀͜i̵t̨ ̵͘į͘͞s̴ ni̷͠ce͘ ̕tơ͜ h̷̡a̢ve̵ ̵s̡͞ęn̨͜͡t͝i̴e̢n̛t͘͢ ̀͘͠s̡̀pèc̴͘i̷e͟s ̵t͞o̧͜ ̧co̡͘nv̴͠e̵͝rs͘á̷t̴͟i̵̴̡ơ͢ǹ͢ ́w̶͝͡iţ͟h
͢͞isol̢͝a̧t̴̀̕iǫ̶n̢ ̕͢i̴͡s̸͘ m̧a͝d̴̡̀d̸̡̨ȩ̢n͞i̡nǵ̢͝ ̡̨̀
>>
>>1804282
Are your men ready?
>>
>>1804287
No, let us rest. Cevelli cuisine is excellent, let us eat, rest, and go.
ooc: got some work, will come back.
>>
>>1804298
Ooc okelly dokally my dude.
>>
On break my dudes at work what's going on?
>>
>>1805000
OOC
nothing I didnt say anything becasue everyone was gone and i need to sleep soon
>>
OOC does anyone want to help me with the Federation history doc?
And good night my dudes.
PLEASE KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE AND WITH POSTS
>>
....holy fuck I have kids.....
>>
>>1805893
We have kids, I just hope im Better than my father
>>
>>1805901
.....Holy shit I have fucking spawn with a alien god.....
>>
>>1805919
You are still drugged are you not, we have been married for a year now
>>
>>1805921
>a deep inhale resonates across the room
>her mouth opens slightly in a look of....blankness
>then. It happens.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- and so on.
>>
>>1805925
>the symbiotic ambassador runs into the room, looking dishrivled and tired but hes carrying his medical bag.

whos hurt? whos dying? who is being tortured we must help, help help help.

>he franticly looks for the tortured soul making that horrible racket
>>
>>1805925
I have been with for a year now, I am unaffected by this, calm down dear one
>>
>>1805928
>>1805927
>The screeches continue endlessly throughout the night without pause or thought
>>
>>1805930
> Rukaar approaches his wife, trying to calm her
Khanin, please calm down, I know you are not use to drugs, please stop screeching or we might get shot at
>>
>>1805930
>come the start of the day cycle, the light finds they symbiotic ambassador curled up on the floor, half separated from Ven the host.

has.....has it stopped?
>>
>>1805932
>>1805934
>Her body continues to painfully purge the foreign agents from her body as her wails and screeching increases two fold
RE- (you get it already)
>>
>>1805936
It should be over soon,I hope next time they wait for me to tell them drugs are not needed
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1805936
rolling for damage
>>
>>1805944
Damage negated by a natural armor class of 1000
>>1805943
>>1805943
>the wailing slowly over times fade out as she slowly succumbs to slumber in her weakened state
>>
File: Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png
144KB, 430x470px
Greetings all, how are you all?
>>
>>1805946
forgot to include the name, silly me
>>
>>1805944
>>1805945
>the damage to the symbiote is intense but not fatal. he continues to whimper and paws at a locked daw trying to escape.

>>1805946
j-j-just......fine.... ambassador kezhada..... don't mind me..
>>
>>1805945
> Rukaar picks up his wife, carrying her in one arm
>>1805946
>>1805946
Im gonna be a dad soon
>>
>>1805948
Alright then....you take care of yourself..

>>1805949
Rukaar! Congratulations, when is it due?
>>
>>1805950
>>1805949
>her eyes shoot open and roll back into her head as her body convulses and spasms while 8 rapidly growing fleshy spheres spill out of her onto the floor. Her fading back into unconsciousness as her spawn start to form and crawl around growling
>>
>>1805955
>blinking at the 8 new creatures, I reattach to my host fully and shake my head

well they are cute. rukkar why did you have the birth here, I'm just wondering wouldn't it be better in your own capitals?
>>
>>1805950
It just happened
> Rukaar looks down at the childern wiggling on the bed, he scoops them up in his other arm
I need someone to open my door at my home, my arms are full
>>1805961
We were rushing
>>
>>1805965
Let me help you

>Ovaa said to both Rukaar and Khanin
>>
>>1805965
an acceptable reason.

>>1805969
I would not advise touching the children, rukkar is particularly fierce in his protection of them.

on other news how fares this jhool prime I have heard about
>>
>>1805955
e̛r̷͜͡ŕ̛͢r̸͟r̢͟r̴͘͜
͘͡con͞g̵r̶͟͡a̶tul͘a̴t̵i̷̢o̕n̵ś̨͘?̕
>>
>>1805969
> sets his family down on the bed
Thank you Ovaa
>>
>>1805978
No problem friend, I am glad to help
>>
>>1805976
Those are my childern, I have a strange feeling right now
>>
>>1805976
greetings being, who are you? I have not seen you before. I am Brother-Hood.
>>
>>1805976
Ehhhh it's kind of a good thing I guess. But how are you 12? I hope 13 isn't doing anything too destructive again.
How do Prethoryns reproduce?
>>
>>1806021
> one of the small hybrid children growl at Karl before attacking his ankles
>>
>>1806028
>Karl sighs
Goddamnit Carter WHY'D YOU MAKE THERE TEETH SO FUCKING SHARP OW!
>He rubs his ankle and quickly runs to his stateroom to see if he has any armored boots.
>>
>>1806032
> Rukaar speaks to the child, in a soft voice, well soft for Rukaar
Hmm, hunting already are we, that's good
Sorry about that Karl
>>
>>1806041
>He mumbles angrily
God damn why do they need to have teeth so early...
>>
>>1806041
>looking at the small hybrids, I keep my appendages away but peer at the being barley a foot from them

your cute are you not?
>>
>>1806071
I think that's a word for it. Maybe not the best word but a word.
>He whispers
Watch out for the teeth.
>>
>>1806071
> it lets out a happy roar, are tries to grab at the symbiote
I think he likes ya
>>
>>1806080
>The Admiral laughs knowing this chase is gonna be hilarious and grabs some popcorn to watch the fun insue.
>>
>>1806091
>Rukaar picks up one and puts in on karl, the little creature headbutts Karl
>>
>>1806080
>the sound that comes from the ambassador is half way between a dogs yelp and a scream of fear as he sprints to a wall and starts running up it, small tendrils digging into the wall to proppel it up.

LEAVEMEALONELEAVEMEALONELEAVEMEALONG. RUKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAARRRRRRR. HE
EEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP.

>stopping at the top of the dealing he stays there hunched over like a scared cat
>>
>>1806097
>>1806094
>Even as he rubs his forehead he still has the time to laugh his ass off
Rukaar I think you should help him. He doesn't look like he's having fun with the kids.
>>
>>1806097
> the small creature, claws the wall, then begins crying when he can't get the funny symbiote
Well, that is, different let me get the child
>>
>>1806102
>shooting the admiral a murderous, well as murderous as he can so very annoyed, glare he drops to the ground well away from the scary little creatures.

if you tell ANYONE, what just happened. I am going to have you both bonded with the sick symbiotes. got it.

>this seems to be a serious threat
>>
>>1806109
>He holds his hands in the air
Hey I wasn't laughing with you just laughing with Rukaar...yeaaaaa...
>He coughs
But fine that should be alright.
>>
>>1806132
you know we have very good hearing right?

but anyway, I have heard of some un-just things happening in the human systems. there have been talks of harming others because they were diseased or mutated or non-humans? is this true or yet another rumour from the rumour mills?

possible peace campaign plot hook. decline and they are rumours accept and we will discuss things
>>
>>1806142
While some of the diseased or more mutated humans are put down to protect the populace...often times the diseases or mutations are too dangerous to let them live I hope you understand. This anti alien violence particularly on the frontier worlds intrigues me. Have you any idea of who the perpetrators are? Because the United Empire is generally accepting of other species.
Go for it my dude. Maybe it could be on the new border colonies as they have friction with the Ploraxians,but I leave it up to you.
>>
>>1806179
Intrigue, the politically minded symbiote, has come up with a speculation, the further from your galactic capitol and the less regular inspections of holdings leas to a more defined lifestyle, with being closer to often aggressive pirates of non-human nature leading to subtleties of racism and hate. this is more pronounced in wild space or on the borders of empires.

we as a race would like to investigate this peculiar trend, and possibly attempt to cure any ails we can. but we are few to your large mass, so we may not be able to heal all of you.

the decision is yours admiral
>>
>>1805985

w̷̧e̸͡/us/į̛ ̵̴am̀ ̴u͝n͡i͡t̷͜ t̷͢w̴͟e͢l̴v̵è̴ o̷͠f̷̛̕ t̕h̴͝e p̵r̀͠e̛͝tho̶̢ryn̶ ́͠c̵o͢͢͡leĺ̷ć͘t̶iv̶͢e
̴̷͝I h͘a̷̷v̶e ̀bee̸̛n͘ ą̨ss̷o̴c͢i͡a͘͝͡ted͢ ̶́͞w͘i̵̢t̸h̕ ̀͝t͢h̷i͞ś ͡orga̕n̴̛̕įź̛͞a̴̧tí̴̕on ͢f̷͜ǫr̸ ͞s̢om͜͝ȩ͝ ̵̛t͟i̸̛͜ḿ̷͢è͟͢
̴̴w̨h̷̷͠o̸͢ ̕a͝r̢͘e͝ yo͝u?
̡͘͞>>1805985
w̧͝ę̷/̀͡u̷͡s/̛í ̨͜I̵ ̵̸a̧͜m̴͞ f̷̸͢i̛n̴̢e͟͢ ̷͠
̨͝t̢͢hir͡ţ̸͞e̡͘͝en̛t͠h ̛i̵s̕ ̵͡p̵l̴͜a̸̷n̶̷ǹ̕͢ìn̷̨g ̸̢͠a͡ ̛wá̢̧y̷͟ ͜t̸ǫ̕ ̸̛͢d̨e̕f̡e͠ņ͞d̢ ̨o̢u̵̶r̴ ͝o̴u̡t͟p͝oş̛͢t̡ś͟ ̵͡ḩ̧̛er̡͘͜ȩ̵̛ ́͝i̴̶n̕͡ ̸th͝iş ̴̡̨g̷͟͝a͜͡ĺ̀a̵̕͠x͞y̡̡
>>
>>1806272
I am brother hood, a new addition to this collective of entitys, we seek to help. we do this through hour actions and our "bonding" where one symbiote becomes part of its host. like me and ven.

>the oily black skin retreats showing the Noo inside, before closing back up

number thirteen? there are only thirteen of you? who do you make ships, or have large celibrations.

>the being is confused
>>
>>1806262
Hmmmm well all we'd have to do is find any ring leaders or rabble rousers of the colonists and then the rest should follow. But it might be difficult to do.
>>1806291
They are among millions and trillions of their race Symbiote. 12 and the others are the most specialized of their race and they are the ones who guide the whole Prethoryn collective. Though I could be completely wrong of course that's just what I've found.
Sorry everyone was doing school stuff. And Prethoryn let me know if I'm wrong
>>
>>1806367
>>>1806291
2009 - tchouky
y̵o̡͢uŕ͟ ̨m͞o̷s̕t͠ļ͟y̕͟͝ ̧́͠r̸͜i̵͢g̴̕͠h̢͠t̷̡̕ ̸͝
w̸̴ę́ ̴a̵͜͟r̨͟͟e̕ t̀h̕e̵ ̛͝oń̶e̸s̵̵̨ ̡́t͜͜ha͘t͝ w̸o̧ùl̶͟ḑ͡ ̧̀͝f͢i͘͡͞t̡͟ ̶t͝h̵̨ȩ̸̛ ̸̡t̶ȩ̸rm̵ ͜se̢͠nt́͠i͞e͝͡n̵t̷ ́͠a̴̴n̵͢d͟ ̢͞i͢͞nḑ̴̧i͘v̷į̕͘dưą͟ļ
̴̀͜
>>
>>1806367
>>1806381
so....... there are 13 induviduals........ in a trillion of trillion beings.

this feels wrong and broken, why should only few feel emotion if there are billion fold?

can we try to fix one?
>>
>>1806400
>>1806381
No Hood I think it would be too much of a risk to try. But maybe if 12 says you can...but on to the colonists would you be willing to try it? We'd have to smash in,grab one of the leaders and then make sure the Symbiote is subtle so the rest won't know it.
>>
>>1806417
>>1806400

Ňͭ͑̈ͯO̢͐̾̉̚̕
̌W̷̿͐̄͑̐̉͠E̸͐͋ ̴̶̴͒̿̍̄͂ͬͣA̴ͦ̌̌̒R̨̢̀ͧ̚E͛͌͛ͫͧ̓ ̴̽̄͘N̽͂̓̚Ǫ̶͆͆ͦ̂͑̒̆̔͞T̊ͭ͂̓ͪ̉̾͞ ͬ̾ͣ͆̃̃̂ͪ͌͝B̽̓̔ͫ̾͌͐̌̌͜R͊̿̋̄Ó̸́̽̿̓̀K̨̡ͩ̑͝E̷̐͒N̴̿̑̏͗ͨ̌
̧̃͘W̵͛ͯͮ̄͐̚͠E̛͂̉ ̶͂ͣ͂̏̔ͬͫA̷ͦ́͛̂̔̓R̴ͦ͛̆̌E̴̊͊͌̿̌͗ͯ͠ ̓̉͆͆̆͛̄͊Ť̶̷ͨ̾̽̇͑͊H̶̓́Ĭ̷̀̾̐R̡̓̃̚T̶͛͋̐E͂͌͝E̶ͧ̓̽̕͢N̶ͨ̍ͣ̒̂́͢ ̧̈̂ͮͫ̿̆̈ͩ͠B̴̢ͤ̔̃͊E̐ͪ̽ͩ̊I̴̛͛͑̃̑̐̊̚͢Ń̊̀̀͜G͌ͧS̐̋̏̄̔ͪͤ̚ ̵̓ͯ̉́Ẇ̴̵̀̓̄̕I̸ͪͫ̓̐̆̿ͩͯT̈ͨ̈́ͤ͋̊̑̚H̀ͦ̌ͫ ͧ̏̏̿ͤ͌͗͠Mͭ͗̉̑̒ͯ́͢A̵ͦ̍́ͨ͑̈ͮ͋̊͞N̷̈́̔͐͝Y̡̾̐́͢͠ ̏̂̄ͮ̒͌̚Ḃ̐̑ͦ̇Oͪͦ͜D̵̍̐̂́Yͯͭͫ̎̀̕S̈́̓̍͠
̨ͯͪͭ̔ͮ͌͛͘T̴̨̊̾ͮ̄́͗ͪHͪ̿̆̓̕͡A̧ͣͦͩ̊ͨ̌ͮT̒͝ ̡̿̈́̀̏̕Dͩ́͐̋͆̾͟Ǫ̵͛̚Ē̸̽̿ͪ̕Sͨͫ͐̆̇͜ ̷̵̆̾̿ͯ̎ͭ̚͝N̛ͫ̀O̵̧͆̀̏̚Ţ̆̄͗ͧ ̿̓ͩͤͯ̀͝Mͧͯ̓ͩ͞͡Ǎ̛̋͆́̽K̨ͮ̓͊ͯͪ̄͡͠E̋̏̀ͦͭ̆̈́́ ̌̊̏̒͋͗́U̢͐͒̀S̛̛͒̋̔̈̐̏͗͜ ̨̡̊̐ͬ͂́̑͐͒͑͡L̍̈́̿̀͑͌̕E͂͆ͪͣS̴ͬ́͒S̡̑̉̽͌̚ ͯ͊͑O͑͊̃R̃̑ͣ̈͞ ̊̋ͤ̈́̀͐̕W̡͑ͤ̽͞R̨̄̽̈́̌̓̃̓̿Oͧ͐ͮͤͩ̚͘͝N̿̋͌͛̈̃̍͞͝G͛̑̉̈ͬ͂ͫ͜
̶̀ͧ̓̐͘M̸̎̌͡Ȯ͊N͂͒̃̾́͂ͣͤ̈Ŏ̂̓͑̀͠͡M̷̆ͭ̿́Ȉ̔N͗̽Dͩ̔́͒ͯ̑͑͐Sͫ́̍ͭ̌ͣ͊ ̐ͫA͛͊͆ͮ͝L̔̎̌͒̋̎̒ͯW̎̃ͭ̇̾̋̂̃͢A̢͆ͭ̐̈́ͩ̂Y̴̷ͪ̑͊̍͒̑ͣ͒ ̉ͣD̷͐O̷ͧ̑̈́̋ ̸̓̽ͤT̵͑ͬͧ̏ͨ̎͞H̨̊̐͒̓̍̿ͪ́I̷̓̐͒̚͞Sͦ̃ͦ
>>
>>1806423
I apologise if I caused offence. from my view I saw it as many bodys with no mind of their own. rather than few minds with many bodys. I hope I have not insulted you gravely.

we will learn and adapt to this to help your race all the better.
>>
>>1806423
>>1806400
Hey it wasn't my idea.
>Points his fingers accusingly at the Symbiote
Be mad at him!
>>
File: PrethorynWarBanner.jpg (50KB, 570x417px) Image search: [Google]
PrethorynWarBanner.jpg
50KB, 570x417px
>>1806450
It's alright Hood you are new to the Federation and you couldn't have known.
>>1806423
Well 12 putting that unfortunate accident behind us perhaps you and Hood could work together to make your intelligence gathering more efficient as a way of encouraging cooperation.
>He whispers under his breath
Though I don't know how.
ooc should we post some civ flags? I might try to do some in paint if there are any requests.
>>
>>1806453
this is hardly the time for finger pointing admiral, I admit I made a blunder in my communications and knowledge, I have apologised. There is nothing more I can do.

but on the upside, we do have a few of the more aggressive symbiotes who would be happy to commit to this exercise.

>he hides his disgust well, but few can hide it from a station of politicians

[these aggressive guys are the equivalent of cannibals to the symbiotes, but they are needed so are allowed to continue]
>>
File: Twelve.jpg (99KB, 744x500px) Image search: [Google]
Twelve.jpg
99KB, 744x500px
>>1806479

w̶ͭ͌̾̀́e̵ͮ̍͆͐͝ ͤͨ̃͊͂̾̚͢d̵̓̇͒̋oͣ̌n̷̨ͤ͌̌͗͋̓͜'̵̒̆̓́̆̐͛t͌̔͠ ̏͑̆̆̈́ņ̸̒ͯ̈͋̄̔ͭ̕ȩ̷͐̂ͨe͗ͧ̀͐ͪ̄̑d̴̊̓ͯ̌͊͊̍͘ ̷̒̍͆͢͠ȟ̈́̈ͤ̋e̓͋ͪ̔̑͘l̽̄̈͑͂̑̉͜p͛̐̈́́ͩ́̀
̵̏ͭ̑̄̊͐t̸̋̎̉ͤ̕ő̴ͯ̀ͧ̍ͯr͐ͧ͒͑͊͝t̿ͧŭ̶̴ͨŗ̸́̏̈͐ͯ̈́e̷ͨ̃̎̐̿̍͝ ̛ͨͦ͒ͪ̋̚i̿̈́͘͟s̷̈́̈͊͐ ̈́͑̈́ͮ͒͜i̷̋̃̓͛͗n̷̡ͣͮͯ̆̏̈́̏eͪ̑ͭͩ̍̚f̵͆f̑ͭ͆ͩ͌̚i̴̡͋̀̍̽̋ͣ̾̚c̀̓̏͑̇̋̂̋̎í̢̢ͫ́͊͑͗̒͛̎̀ȩ̴͗̂̾n͋͛͘t̏͘
̵͆͒̑͌ͭͪͨͯ̉w̧ͧ̎̎̑̿́e̶̓̏͑ͫ̀ͩ͌͡ ͋ͣ̈́ͪ̏͋m̽̈ͩͫ͑́e̷̎͆ͦͨr̨̈́̓̎̿̍͐̒̇ȩ͆̃̆l̏͛̇ÿ́̀ͣͯ̊̿̒ ̸ͤ̀p̛ͭ̀ͬ̄̉̿͂͘i͛̿͒͡g̽̄̏g̢̛͊͟y̑ͫ̀ ̷͑̈̎̓̍̐͑͝b̧̃͆̊͑̎ͩ͝a̧ͮ̾ͮc̵̷̓̍͗̐k̏ͮ ͆̾́͛̾ͤͬ̃́t̷ͦ̓h͛̊͡eͩ̈͛ͬ̾͋̀͠i͒̑͊̌̑ŗ̸̢͋̒̽̉̐̇ͧ ̽͂̇͛ͮ͜͝m͒͆ͧ̾ͨ͗͛͜i̢ͩͮ͒͒ͦ̋̚͡n̑̏̐̉̓͢d̊͢͟
̴ͧ̇̽̌̒̔t̛͌̎̄͒̄ͬ͑hͨ̏̒ͩ̊͘e̶̡ͣ͐͒͌̏ͩ̽̇͆i̵̧ͯ̊ͧ͡r͊́̕ ̸ͭs̍ͣ̿̀̕iͩg̿ͮ͐͜͟h̸͂̕t͂͆ͮ́͂̄͂ ̶̢̔͋ͭ̒̿̚i̸ͭͩ̓̓̽ͯ͗͟s̛̔͘ ̊̑̚o̧ͦu͐̐͊̆͒͡rͪ̾͟ ̆͆̐̀͘͡m̡͋̓̎͟͠î̂͗͐͆̔ͩ͠ņ̨̐͆d̵̢ͩ͝
̸̎̃ͨ̂͂͋̀̚iͪ̒̇̔ͨ̌͑͒͝t̂̀͌ ̃͢wͪ̐ͫ̚͘o̸̢͆͢rͨ̔͒ͤ̾̾̒͠k̉͐͞s͑̉̃͘ ́̄͗ͣ̑̑w̷͐ͨ̃ͪ͒̊ë͆̕l̋̊͆͊̈́̀͡l̡̾̀̏̆̆ͤ͑́͠
>>
>>1806511
all the same, if you require any help we may give. then we will happily share it.

speaking off, would you like to assist in a investigation of civil disruption upon the border worlds of the humans?
>>
>>1806494
>>1806511
Well perhaps 12 you could join me and Brother Hood on a mission to investigate and hunt down a group of xenophobic fanatics known as the Terminates. We have word of a local faction of them on the world of Farrius which is one of the new colonies located in the zone between the United Empire and Ploraxian Realms. Will you aid us?
>>
>>1806519
OOC son of a bitch you beat me to it.
>>
>>1806520

î̃͌͌́n͂ͪͣ͒̋ţͧͣ͐͛̂̈͜ŗ̍̏͛͂i͌̔̏̀͝͡g̑ͩ̍ͭͤű̋̽͐ͨ̀͠i̢̓́͋ͩ͗̄̐n̛ͧͯ͡g̢̈́̌̊ͫͬ ͩ̊ͮ́ͯ̎ͣ̈̈́͠
̿̽̀ͧ́͞w̉͗͗͒̆ͪ̉̿́e̾̎ͭ̇̚̚ ̛̽̀͠a̧ͬͯͨͮͬŕͨ̈́ͮ̽ͬ̀e̸̡͒̒̾ͧ̈͡ ̛ͭ̔́͠͝į̨ͬ̄ͤn͊͆̚
̛́͛͆
>>
>a ship arrives large enough to carry all of the strike team, 4 green-brown symbiotes, jaws snapping in vaugly humanoid shapes. these must be the fighters judging by brotherhoods desire to sit as far away as possible.

everyone get in. take a seat where ever you want. that's war, famine, conquest and death. feel free to talk on the way there.

>the engines spool up
>>
>>1806555
Hell yes!
>He gives him a hand to claw high five and dons some battle armor
>>
>>1806568
Where are you going?
>>
>>1806568
Hmmmm I thought they'd be on horses but alright.
>Takes a seat next to War and tries talking strategy
>>
>>1806572
we are going, in the words of the good admiral to "royaly fuck up" some xenophobic local cell of rabble rousers. this would go smoother if we had some muscle. if you want on get abored.

>war looks rather annoyed by the comment about muscle and resumes to his talk with the admiral. apparently conquest was the strategist and war delt with tactics for one vs one or one vs many fights
>>
>>1806580
Hmm, well seeing as my family is asleep I would be fine with going you
> the warlord boards the vessel
>>
>>1806585
>>1806580
>The Admiral flips up his tray table and get's ready for lift off
I just hope Famine is alright on a agricultural world.
>>
>>1806592
Who?
> Rukaar is unsure where to sit
>>
Rolled 81, 94, 44, 61, 79 = 359 (5d100)

>>1806585
>>1806569
>>1806555

with everyone abored the ship lifts off and enters transit. for the next few hours not much happens but at the stroke of the 4th hour. the ship jerks from the FTL induced speed plane.

right listen up, the cell is based on the west most continent. this is a quaint little farm world, colonised some 13 years ago. piracy is rampant so I would say that this is rather unsettling for the natives to see a federation crusier. this is why you will be taking a "fun" way down. drop pods. once their you will find where this cult is located and take out their leader. the objective is capture. rukkar this means you as well. right. get into your pods.

>the captain of the ship called through the comms and gets ready to hit the drop switch.

[please roll me a d100+20. just to see how subtle you land. either in a large creator or completely undetectable. gives you time to get the leader before alrms are raised]
>>
Rolled 46 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1806608
ooc let's do this
>Karl get's into his pod and shoots to the surface
>>
Rolled 46 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1806608
>Rukaar is humming a happy melody as his pod fires towards the planet
>>
Rolled 55 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1806608
>giant crab ninja
>>
>>1806620
>>1806625
Ooc Rukaar stop copying me you fuck.
>>
>imma go eat lunch and watch TV with my older sister be back eventually
>>
>>1806628
Crab ninja best ninja
>>1806636
ooc cool my dude
>>
>>1806620
>>1806625
>>1806628
>while none are as stealthy as the special forces whom don't even use a drop pod but fling themselves through the atmosphere at blistering speeds to land unharmed. the ambassadors do land in relative quietness with the hivemind landing in shallow water, partialy hiding the pod while the others land in woods or other small fissures partialy hidden but easily found by a dedicated search. brother hood lands with the strike force with much less grace, you are all within 100 meters of each other

everyone group up with us. the village is only a couple minutes walk from here.
>>
>>1806640
> Rukaar tracks down Karl's familiar scent, and tries to whisper
What are we doing here again, and when can I kill people
>>
>>1806640
We going in with guns or are we doing this quietly?
>He assembles his rifle screwing on a silencer
>>
>>1806640
>Ovaa steps out from the bathroom of the shuttle
I thought this was this the shuttle to the spaceport? What are we doing here friends? Are we camping?
>>
>>1806655
Ummm something like that. Just a very well armed camping expedition.
>>
>>1806650
no killing, none.

>the statement came from death, it seems even the aggressive symbiote still held some principles of their race

>>1806654
quiet. but when we go loud, that's what hes for
>brotherhood points at rukkar with his thumb

>>1806655
karl, do the honours please and lets get walking
>>
>>1806655
>Rukaar rushes down a small hill to his friend, he speaks in a happy tone
We are killing people
>>
File: Scared Ovaa.png (145KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Ovaa.png
145KB, 633x633px
>>1806665
We are doing what?!
>>
>>1806666
Killing people, trust me I am good at Murder
>>
>>1806669
But why do they deserverd to be killed? What did I miss?
>>
>>1806660
>>1806665
>>1806666
>Karl starts heading to the Village hearing voices ahead already
Shhhh be quiet otherwise they'll be killing us.
>He loads a non lethal mag into the rifle but making sure his pistol is loaded just in case.
>>
>>1806672
I just kill, dont ask questions its easier
>>1806678
Fuck off
>>
>>1806672
he is lying, there will be no intentional murder, IS THAT NOT CORRECT RUKKAR.

>all 5 of the symbiotes turn their glares on the warlord

we are arresting the [space kkk]
>>
>>1806682
But if no murder, why am I here?
>>
>>1806682
Ah ok, do we have a warrant for this? It seems highly impractical for us to do this, can't we just you know, let the federation law enforcement handle this?
>Ovaa says in a nervous tone, or what would be appear to be a nervous tone in Noo speak
>>
>>1806681
>Immediately it looks like a shape in the distance turns towards them at the sound. But then slowly looks away.
Rukaar it's not time to go loud yet.
>>
>with the village in sight, the symbiotes go down onto all fours, some even all sixes and crawl closer spotting two men in the fields tending to a broken tractor, the sunlight is dying and they get in position to jump them, with the ambassadors held back.

what do you want to happen here guys?
>brother hood looks around at them

>>1806684
intimidation and to bruse, broken limbs is fine. expiration is not.

>>1806686
law? law does not count in local authoritys and these guys are lynchers. any uncrooked officer is either junior or scared
>>
>>1806693
>>1806686
>>1806684
>>1806695
Should we try to take them down non lethally or should we try to sneak past?
I can go with Ovaa,War and Famine and we can split into two groups and try going around.
>>
>>1806702

>Ovaa raises one of his appendages
I vote for non-lethaly
>>
Rolled 95, 4, 15, 80 = 194 (4d100)

>>1806702
>>1806709

non-lethal it is.

>the strike team tenses and leaps......
>>
>>1806702
Is taking them down lethality a option?
>>
>>1806711

>with the mighty death in range, he leaps and pulls one man to the ground silent and effeciant, dazed but conscious......

>war and famine leap at the last but he ducks to pick up a loose bolt and the two smack into each other and fall back without him noticing

>conquest sighs and smashes the man down, again dazed. they are dragged back to the ambassadors for questioning.

any questions, and no they wont know your faces
>>
>>1806711
>The Admiral fires a string of shots as well. Silently firing into the night
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>Ovaa tries to take on a guard that is half asleep
>>
>>1806729
you weakly punch/ heavily slap the half dazed farmer. he is now unconscious.

no questions? or should we move on?
>>
>>1806732
No questions here...
>>
>>1806745
very well, let us move on

>famine sends a few tendrils into the farmers and after a few seconds, the farmers fall completely unconscious.

a large barn stone building in the middle of the village, this is their "church"

>they bound away to lead the ambassadors
>>
>>1806725
>>1806732
Well should we ask and see if they know anything...
>Notices they're all unconscious
Never mind let's get moving.
>>
>>1806761

>the village is nearly 300 feet in diameter with the houses in a circle surrounding a market place, there are two guards wielding antique solid shot shotguns at the door of a large marble liberey quite at odds with the wooden houses surrounding it. you all see this from the ally opposite the building, nearly one hundred meters from you.

>how do you wish to proceed?
>>
>>1806772
Well all signs seem to point towards that building as the headquarters.
>He grabs a grampling hook and some gear
I hope you all know how to climb because we're going in through the roof.
>>
Rolled 15, 58 = 73 (2d100)

>>1806810
very well, rukkar, war and pestilence. you will stay here and if things go south, burst through that door.

ovaa, karl, death, conquest and I will go through the roof as karl suggested, lets move around the side.

>rolling for reasons
>>
>>1806820
>one guard looks towards your hiding spot, and warns his collegue. they seem to debate something before the guard moves towards your alley.

[rukkars time to shine]
>what do you do?
>>
>>1806832
>The Admiral breaks in through the roof looking around
Ooc just got done with lunch where's Rukaar?
>>
>>1806899
not sure,

>with the others on the roof, you can peer in. you spot some profane ritual with crude mockeries of various aliens, noo, ploraxions, rumar. all being paraded about by men with sacks on their heads.

>they chant "down with the xeno, may god strike them down, down with the xeno may go strike them down" over and over again

[rukkar what do you do with the guys looking in at you and your group.]
>>
>>1806919
Damn.
>His finger tightens on the trigger as he looks at them through the scope
I think I see the one they call the "Inquisitor" let's take him and then we'll find the rest. Now let's go.
>He fires at two of the Guards with the nonlethal rounds and jumps down
Take the rest by all means.
>>
>>1806975
>suddenly, a call is heard over the vox
Greetings, Admiral. Do you think I would get all the fun beating up these degenerate, non-secular primates? Well, no. We are sending in several M.R.P.M agents. I have instructed them to take down the main leaders non-lethally, lethal force is for other commoners.
>suddenly, several agents decloak, with advanced armour, guns, and various devices.
Captain Jukoros and squad reporting in!
>>
>>1806995
>Suddenly with all stealth gone all hell breaks loose. More and more extremists pour in with ancient slug weapons and assault rifles firing into the air.
>Even Inkito's fedora is shot off of his head
I think you might want to get to some cover.
>He takes another one down non lethally
And try to take most of them alive.
>>
>>1807021
Bullcrap! Take down those extermists
>in a frenzy, the counter-terrorism soldiers use non-lethal and lethal rounds
>in a matter of minutes most of the extremists and mercs are taken down, both non-lethally and lethally
Lets go, and burn the dead before the brotherhood arrive. Anyways, the leaders are somewhere here. And I will shoot the leader, that human hat looked nice on me.
>>
>>1806975
>>1806995
>>1807021
>the grand inquisitor, spots the strike force. he is displeased

DERE BE DA STINKIN XENO LOVING FUCKERS, PUMPEM FULL O' IRON AND THERE

>he points to the symbiotes climbing down the wall towards him.

THERE BE THE FILTHY FUCKING PESTS. KILL EM

>setting fire to the effigies he takes off running out the back

[please roll 3 d 100 each, for chasing down the inquisitor, the mopping up and damage to civvies and buildings]
>>
Rolled 96, 2, 43 = 141 (3d100)

>>1807030
ooc rolling
>>
Rolled 57, 20, 94, 48, 41, 46 = 306 (6d100)

>>1807030
Fire at will
>using various technologies, they take down the cultists both lethally and non-lethally
>Inkito is busy killing various cultists, in his marine ways.
>>
>>1807028
>>1807030
>>1807038
Inkito focus on the mission not on the hat please.
>He runs shooting at the Inquisitor. Taking down his bodyguards as he apprehends him
Gotcha
>Knocks him unconscious and throws him over his shoulder
I have the package.
>>
>>1807058
Move! Move!
>the team blast their way through, and a ploraxian gunship arrives, as she unleashes her payload and heads back towards the cruiser. Everyone is safe.
>>
>>1807043
>>1807038
[only three were needed,]

with only a passing hit to the arm by the marines, the admiral shoots the grand inquisitor in the leg. he wails as he falls. he wont be going anywhere for a while.

>the cultists however are feeling a rather hefty shove from fire, pushed back, and back and back some more. the last remaining couple barricade a room, this will take a fair bit of barging to get through.

>the massive amount of fire yeailds little structuaral damage however, one stray blast from the admiral sends a burning effergy to the ground.

>the flames crawl higher, they will probably cook the humans behind the barricade. but if you try and help they will shoot how do you procced
>>
>>1807063
the commando captain says
>move, move! I do not have time for them, they are only a small price. We need to get onto the gunship!
>a ploraxian gunship arrives, and gets the officials onto bay
ooc: gotta go.
>>
>>1807071
>>1807063
>The Admiral has the Brother take the Inquisitor with him.
Go. These are still my people so the rest of us will try to get as many out as possible.
>He grabs two unconcious men trying to get as many as he can out before the fire consumes them.
>>
>>1807063
>>1807075

>as fire crumbles and most officials get out of the building the admiral and they symbiotes try and tear through the barricade. succeeding greatly, but as all but 3 cultists are to go, the room shudders and quails before the entire thing crumbles, the admiral, war, conquest and death leaping clear. with only famine and 3 cultists crushed by the building.

>looking around the area of devastation,, the mourning of the symbiotes is slowly replaced with anger, TRUE RAGE at the peace of flesh held in brother hoods arms. and it takes every ounce of will power not to rend it limb from limb. this is exaggerated by a macabre sight of a head stuck on a pike with a fedora adorning the head. the ploraxians left a present it seems

dig the bodys from the building, and any injured in a transport. do so now

brotherhood sounds a lot different from his normal jovial self
>>
>>1807086
Tell me what you find. I will join you again shortly I just have some business to take care of first.
Take care of our "guests".
>He keeps the Inquisitor in his wounded leg
How do you like that you bastard?
ooc got work but try to keep posting my dudes.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1807097
>the symbiote instead of chastising the admirals use of force, merely looks at the admiral and without moving a single part of his head, he stomps through the inqisitors leg, breaking it with a sickening crunch.

he will be taken to the ring world. use your trusted men, or someone. he wont last the ride with us.

>the symbiotes begin tearing through the ruined building.

where are you? where are you
>>
>>1807106
they find the body.......its not a pretty sigh, but they cover the corpse in the coat of a dead cultist and placed upon the ship that brough them here. the other cultists are rounded up and everyone but the admiral and his crew are brought to the ring world
>>
>>1807113
There shall be justice do not worry about that my friend.
>>
>>1807136
do not promise me justice, these beings will suffer all the justice in the universe. and not a single part of harm will come to them.

>as soon as the inquisitor leaves his presence the being takes a seat in the main diplomatic area, and he rests his head in his hands.

>he seems to shudder but there is nothing remotely cold in the station and he is not under the air conditioning, who knows why?
>>
> the crab form of unit twelve emerges from the shadows
they had some anti air defenses set up
took care of them
>>
>>1807209
good, thank you for coming with us. I..... apologise that you had to witness the remains of our attempt at subtlty.

>he had stopped shuddering several minutes ago, all that remained now was bone deep weariness

but don't let my mood dampen yours, how went your endvour
>>
>>1807218
t̶ͭ̔ò̢̂̃̔ͬ̒̏́́r̸̢͊͗͂ͬ̋͆̎ě͒́ ͤͩt̴̏̾́ĥ̌ͦ͒̎̓͡ĕ̇ͨ͛̊́͜mͤ̿̾͘ ̓͆̕ãͩͮ̽̿p̔̊͑͡à̢̛̍ͯ̒͑̆r̵̄̔ţ̊̋̌ͧ̾̾ͤ̐͞ ͧ͒̇̓͂ͧ̚͜w̓ͦ̀̂ͨ́i̓͐͆͐͛ţ̵̊ͪ̓̎̽h̓ ̨͐ͫm̒̾ͤͩ͘y̡ͤͫ ̷̊ç̽̈́̀͗ͭ̚͡͠l͆̈́̓͝a̧͛̌ͮ̍w̢ͩ̇ͭͬ͂ͩs̆͒͂ͬ́ͧ
ͫ̌t̔͐̃ͫ́͢h͌ͭeͨ̐̄̏͘͢͡ņ̸͑ ̧͊ͯ̽̓͊͆̕tͣ̔ͮ̏͛̀̕oͫͫͦͬ͊ͪ̑ͬ́ṓ͠k̢̛ͯ͆ ̷͊̉̾̔̑̉t̉ͭ̇h̐ͬͨͩͣ͡ȩͮ̌͑ͦ̏̔́i̶̧̽ͮ̎̉̔̀ŕ̛̓ ̷͌̄͑g̢̽͂̾́ͮ̏͢͞r̵ͦ͋̀e̔̆nͣ͆̾a̡̧͑͐͋͘d̸̴ͬ̂̄ͯ̃eͣs̨̨̓̚ ̵ͭ͂̂ä́ͭ̍ͨ͝n͆͒̒ͬͣͬ̈́̀dͣͮ ̍̒͋̄̂b̄̍l͗ͧ̈ͦͪ̚ẽͫͧw̨͌ͯ̃͜ ̷͒̿̇̉ͤͦ̿͠uͣ̎̆͋͠p̒͊͒͑̂̇ͩ̇ͦ ̃͊̎ͤ͗̃͛͠t̷̸̡ͫ̎͛̒h̸̍͆ͫ̚e̾͋ͪ̊ͯ̏ͨ̃͜͜ ̶̶͂̓ͦ͒ͬ͟gͭ̆u̓̀̚͢͝n̸̛ͮ̋ͤ̌ͫͬ̌sͮͣ̆́͋̐̚
>>
>>1807224
any casualties? on either side?

>there is a slight glimmer of hope that creeps into his voice
>>
>>1807226

Î̶ ͬͦ̃̈̾̆͐k̡ͭ̑̀̕ĭ̛ͦlͭ͊ͨ̑̔̏̾̎͞͡lͮͦ͋ͮ̌̏͒͠ȩ͐̇d̛ͬ̿ͪ͊̊ͨ̔́ ͌͊͒ͫͤt̵ͫ̌ͧ̂h͒e͊̊ ̃̃̀͐͂̏ͧ͘͠f̴̢ͧ̿̏̃ͦ̇͆͢o̷͐͡u̷͋͆̄r̴̄̓̏ͪͫ͜ ̸ͦͣͨͪ̓̔̌̇́tͪ͛̄h̴̡̑͊ͬ͋̋͑͋̄ͧa̷̵̓̌̓͢t̓ͪ̉ͧ̑͜ ̶̒ͮ͂w͌̓ͭe̷͗͒ͮͦ̊̚͝r̋̈͘̕e̡ͤ͆̃̎͒̋ͦͦ ̵̊̈́͐p͆ͫ̃̋̑̇ͧ̆͠a͒̉̆ͯ͗͑ͪ̒́͢͡yͯͪ̀̕įͬ̔͐ͨ͘͜n̶̵ͪͬ̇̚g̓ͩ̉ͪͯ͘͞͠ ̵̴ͧ͂ͬ̀́̈́å͋̒ͦ̌̔́t̷͋͐͞t̄̍̓͂ͭé̔ͮ̚̚ǹ͊̿̐̃ţ̴͛̀i̸ͬͯ̐͟o̶ͮͧ̃̆́n̎̀́͡
̢ͣͯ̌ͮ͠t̡ͤ͆͐ͣ͛͊̿ͯh̨ͮͤ̊̇̊̇̂e̿̃̓͞ ͭ͒͂͜͜͠r̈̔̔͆ͯ͗͐̓e̵ͪ̽̐̍ͦ̑͠s͐ͯͣ̔͆̓̋̒̍̀͠t̉̍͌ͮ̈́͌ͨ͡ ͬ̃̏̊̔̍́͗̐͟I̡ͮ̃̽ͤ̀ ̴̡̔́ͨͬ̈́̈̐k̡̎̉͑̐̆̏ͦͨ͟n̋̋́̋ơ̛ͤͯ̉ͣ̒̔c̡͋k̃̂̔ͬ͞eͤͪ̌̈̂d̛̓̂̈̔͋͐̐̋̉ ̧̊ͮͤͧo̧̢ͧ̎̓̋̍ͤ̀ȕ̋̓̀̈͘t̓̑̓
>>
>>1807230
I apologise, my communicator is malfunctioning some of your voice desended into hissing static.

>rubbing his eyes, he looks about

do you know where a training centre is? or any place they practice fighting on drones. I need to let off some steam, your welcome to join me
>>
I have returned tov the station, I hope khanin has regained her senses
>>
>>1807425
WHO THE FUCK FUCKING DRUGGED ME BRING THAT FUCKING DOCTOR TO ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW I SWEAR ON DANNY'S SHRIVELED CORPSE DICK I WILL FUCKIN- Oh hello there my love I hope you have been adjusting well to your new status as a father of Royalty
>>
>>1807472
>Rukaar attempts not to laugh
Well my love, the doctor is already dead, he died from the wounds you gave him, so how have the little ones been with me gone, one attacked Karl
>>
I have a little time to listen to the Vox chatter anything new?
>>
>>1807570
My wife has stopped screeching, my childern are five feet tall, and some of the medical staff are dead
>>
Just got done with work who /nightcrew/ here?
>>
>>1808126
Ooc I may have fallen asleep but im back now
>>
>>1808663
>the symbiote walks in, he seems a lot better than last night by slightly dishrivled and panting.

morning.... ambassadors how goes the day?
>>
>>1808759
Hello brother-hood, I apologize for yesterday, with the screeching and all
>>
>>1808775
>>1808759
Well it's not the worst thing to happen at least Rukaar. While you were out wandering on our mission we had a casualty among the symbiotes and with the somewhat loud and unexpected arrival of the Ploraxians I wouldn't be surprised if next time there was more than one.
>>
>>1808922
I got lost, called a ship and came back to the station.I a much happy with my family anyways.where is inkito, I still must duel him
>>
>>1808929
Last time I saw him he was on a gunship out of here with a team of spec ops commandos but I don't know where he is now.
>>
>>1808935
Hmm, I see, well ill wait here on the station until he appears, is there anything to do here
>>
>>1808942
Well we can always visit the old station for memories sake.
>>
>>1808958
Hmm, why not, where is the old station at?
>>
>>1808967
Well we spent over a year there so it shouldn't be too hard to find. I think it was somewhere in neutral space where the old Federation Naval Base was.
>>
>Even in the absence of war the Imperial Navy still patrols the starways of the galaxy and the worlds of the United Empire.
>It's fleets some of the mightiest in the galaxy...on paper. With many like the 3rd fleet being under-strength due to heavy casualties during the Great Galactic War that had overwhelmed much of the galaxy. While many fleets have thousands of warships some may have only hundreds or are only measured in double digits.
>With the massive advances in technology in the United Empire even with their losses and the casualties among crew the Imperial Navy is still a great force in the Milky Way.
>>
OOC and here is a civ link.
It is very out of date but still better than nothing.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>The Sons of Mars are the elite power armored infantry of the United Empire
>While few in number (only measured in a few millions) they are indeed some of the mightiest warriors in the galaxy. And armed with advanced augmentations they are capable of taking down all manner of foes in only a few seconds.
>Most Sons of Mars focus on ranged warfare and killing enemies before they can even see what they are facing.
>Called "IronMen" by their comrades for their calm under fire these soldiers can kill much stronger and well armored enemies in just a few shots of their heavy weapons.
>Utilizing heavy rapid fire gauss weapons and longer ranged railguns to take out the heaviest targets their armor utilizes inbuilt radar and sensors as well as a highly advanced helmet to increase the users skills to insane levels. With their heavy armor being able to handle most fire from the few foes who can even get close.

>The complete opposite of this is shown by the jump pack equipped CQB troops the "Rippers".
>Equipped with autoshotguns,multibarrel rocket launchers,flame throwers and heavy crushing fists these troops are designed to assault enemy positions and completely overwhelm them. With one of their reasons to exist being concerns that regular infantry would have a hell of a time trying to take positions held by superior forces like the Rumarians which would tear the humble infantry apart.
>>
File: UE-Earth.jpg (593KB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [Google]
UE-Earth.jpg
593KB, 1920x1036px
And while I am here can I interest any of you in a visit to Earth?
The naval bases are quite beautiful this time of year.
>>
And I must say that Sons of Mars dress uniforms are quite stylish as well. I might have to get a pair of that armor for myself. And the Emperor sends his regards as well.
Is anyone alive? Please post people I'm trying to do my best to keep the thread active.
>>
File: env_outskirts01.jpg (2MB, 3072x1500px) Image search: [Google]
env_outskirts01.jpg
2MB, 3072x1500px
>>1809121
Hmm, interesting, this time of the solar cycle Ru is under stress from striped back crabs, they can be quite the nuisance during their mating season and with most of the 1st Army is in the Zulet trade belt dealing with smugglers.How is the UE of the late Karl?
>>
>>1809103
I believe I was banned from your Terra after I had conflict with the being you call "the Pope"
>>
>>1809220
>>1809217
Ehhhhh it might have been the Dominion Rukaar. But the UE has been strong with the new worlds gained in the border zone bringing more materials and resources for our industry. The incursion of Ploraxian troops however has created quite the diplomatic incident.
>>
>>1809229
Incursion? Well that must be a large problem for your leaders, the ploraxi are finally coming to agreement with my empire, though it took two wars and many, many threats.
>>
>>1809233
The way the stealth mission ended with colonists dead and a village burning at the hands of the Ploraxians has beem taken up as a rallying cry by many politicians. Even though they were extremists it still has inflamed things.
>>
>>1809241
Well I would support you but my empire has is own wars in the far reaches of my empire, these damn Gů-rułkį have mounted invasion and the 4th,5th, and 7th Grand Armies have been deployed, do keep me updated with the incursion though
>>
>>1809245
Ohhh what is this species you speak of?
>>
>>1809251
The Gů-rułkį, reptilian bandits, a very primitive people, they are rallied by their Shamans into huge migrations, with the latest attacking my border worlds
>>
>>1809267
Need any aid Lord Rukaar? If I ask the Emperor he'll probably allow me to lend aid.
>>
>>1809294
No,it is only an Octillion of raiders right now, if it gets too large I may require support, but im more likely to call for Raltekian aid
>>
>>1809308
Hmmm oh alright but I'm sure the Navy and maybe even our friends in the Dukedom would be happy to fight alongside you.
>>
>>1809359
You do realize this is three galaxies over, the fastest rout is the hyperway that your kind can't use
>>
>>1809370
Well we still have the Dukedom's beacons to use but that has the issue of having non-Avians inside their borders.
>>
>>1809381
And I will not allow your military in my Hyperway,besides these raiders are not a threat, simply a annoyance
>>
Ooc:HAHAHAHA thought I had work today so I rushed to get ready and thought I was gonna be late. Turns out I don't have work at all. I can't believe this.
>>
>>1809600
Ooc:hell yeah
>>
>>1809688
ooc:Who else can post today?
>>
>>1809713

I̡̨ ca̴͜n̴ ̵͘p̧͝oşt ̴a͠ ̀́l͘ì͜ttļ̡e͞
j͠us̡ţ ̢̛g̴̕ot̨͡ ͢t̶̕he͠ ̸̸̕n̷ew ̀c͢o̕mm͟͠aǹ̡d̡͢ȩ̴r̢̀͟ ̶s̴̵͜e͞t̵̢̧
>>
>>1809745
That's cool as shit dude.
>>
>>1809600
>Kinrotos XVII and Representative Inkito arrive at the chamber
>they are here to discuss the incidents happening in space.
>the UE emperor is also arriving as well.
>>
>>1809785
> Rukaar is eating a meat pie, when everyone enters
>>
>>1809785
Greetings there, delegate. Hopefully we are on much more friendlier terms, and I hope we can negotiate this. I, as Kinrotos XIX, shall begin negotiations with a grand banquet, with both human and ploraxian dishes.
ooc: shit.
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>1809785
>A large flotilla of UE ships arrives. A massive super-heavy dreadnought,one of the original Spears of Iron,docks with Liberty Station. The Emperor himself decked out in the finest armor and surrounded by the Elite IronMen Sons of Mars. A full platoon at the least surrounding him and his most important ministers.
"We have much to discuss"
>>
>>1809823
>>1809785

m̸͠a̛y ̡w̴͝͡e ̧p̢a̴̢r̸ta̢k̴̸e̷̕ ͘͟įn͟ t̶h̀͞i͡s͢͢͝ ̢d̷͡i̵s̵̡͘c̨͜u̡͘ssi͜oǹ̸
>>
>>1809823
Greetings, Emperor. I am Emperor Kinrotos XIX, rightful leader of the mighty stellar empire of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms. And yes, there is much to discuss. I hope that we are all settled.
>then, a massive flotilla of ploraxian ships arrives, it shows the Mega-Dreadnought "Pride of Ploraxia", a dedicated cadre of ploraxian diplomats arrives.
Let us begin.
>>
>>1809823
Never seen you before mister shiny, who are ya?
>>
>>1809840
>The Emperor looks among the officials
"Hmmm I don't see why not.Perhaps it would be good to have a neutral party here."
>He takes a seat at the table
>>1809849
"Yes indeed. I believe that you have used military force in one of our border worlds Kinrotos. Unless the ship that we detected with Ploraxian markings wasn't one of yours?"
>He takes a sip looking at him
>>
>>1809840
You may, 12.
>>1809851
He is the Emperor of the United Empire. He has come to discuss that border incident.
>>
>>1809868
Im joining mister shiny
>>1809870
Ok, that still dont mean much to me
>>
>>1809868
Yes, I understand. I had ordered the operations myself, the MPDR serves the Emperor and the Emperor myself
>he takes a long sip
I had ordered it because I
>he hands several dataslates
Have proof that they were planning in a terrorist attack on Ploraxian soil. Under Federation Charter 5679, I have the authority to order these operations.
>>
>>1809876
I am the Emperor Maximilian Zelevas,Iron Lord of the Empire,Regent of Earth and the Sword of Man who would you be?
>The Emperor is hulking in his power armor. Towering over even his Sons of Mars bodyguards as he greets the newcomer
>>
>>1809904
> Rukaar still stands taller than the emperor, even without armour
I Am lord Rukaar of the Rumarian empire, and Husband to the Raltekian Rippress, and im joining this discussion
>>
>>1809900
Well why did you not let us know Ploraxian?
I can assure you that we can handle matters within our own borders and speaking of that.
>He stares straight at him
Who are you to kill my subjects within our borders? I had expected you to be more dedicated to maintaining your side of the agreement for these border worlds and your promise that you would not use military force within them. The position you've put me in risks war if the Senators and generals choose to use this as evidence of an invasion.
>>
>>1809900
Co͇̮̤̠͓̗̼ul̠̟̖̳̬d̜̻̳̫n̛͍͇̗'t͕͝ ̖͖̙̩y͕̰̙̬̬̠̳͜ò̗̼u̴͍̻̙ ͚ͅh͎̪͈̰̠ͅa͖̰̳̕v̘͓͔͇̱̥͢e̗̹͝ ̠͖s̻̱̳̦̜h̫͙͔̦̟͙ạ̰̬̬͎̳͜r̦̘͔͕̻e̙̦̻̮͢d͉ ̤̝t̖̼ḫ͉̙i̢̝̤͚̱͉ͅs̵̟ ̶̗̝̩͙͙͇i͉̗̠͘nf̳͙̻o̻̺͠r͕̼ͅͅm͕̺͖͓̳͟a̡̝͖̫͖t̫̙̪̳̰ͅi̙͇o͔̤̤̳̤n̷̮̪ ̘̩̩͓w̧̗it̮̭͕̮͖̱͓h͈̱͔̠ ̭̝̻̞͓̘t̴h̘̱̹̙̗͎e̱͉̻ ͜UE̜ ̗͚̞a̝̪̦͖n͈͍̗͚̝̯͖d̘ ͉̹͚͓͍̫͜ḷ̼e̫͉̩̻̩͔t̜ ͅṯ̤̝̫̪h̜̘̫̭͕͡e̷m̮ ̰̹̟t̗a̷k͙̹̝̪e̱͔ ̛̦̹͉͔̱͚ͅc͔̰̭a̷͕̳̪r̛̩e̟̬͠ ̩̖͕͎̠̱o̗̮͚͓̥̹͈f͎̠ ̯̹̬̳̯̬̰͟i̜̺̮͍͔t̮͖ ̶̜̩i̫̞̤̤̣̟ͅn̹͚̩̻ ̙̯̪̪͍t̺͖͇h̟̞e̱͙̙͝ị̡̠̞̮̭r̡͈̯̹͖ͅ ̮̣̤͈o͔̰̳͞ͅw̙̖̭̣̤͚̻n̷̞͍͍̰͖ ̥̙̩͉̜j̼̣̻̮̻̙͚ṳ̻͔̪̪r͢i̻͔̺̝̭̱ş̞͙͇̮̫̤͚ḏ͍̪̣ḭ̳͔̪͎͖c͍̦̳̀t͍͍̻i̻͘on͙͚̥̪͈?̜̪̞͉̬͎
>>
>>1809935
I had let several of your subjects know, especially your sector governor. We had informed him, and told him to mobilize his police forces. He did not, that incompetent bastard. Have you seen the corruption there! It would have been thousands more killed if that attack has been planned!
>He stares even more directly, angrier
Firstly, your """"""subjects"""""" planned an attack on our space, which would have killed my subjects. We had promised to only use the main forces, plus the gunship was only used to take our forces out. Yes, the missiles were the lightest ones we had. We never knew your buildings were so flammable. Yes, I realize that, but we would be the ones nearly delcaring war right now. What kind of an Emperor are you, not able to control your own subjects, deal with corruption, and not give basic education to your people! I have been to these border regions, and the conditions there are horrendous!
>>
>>1810000
Hmm, this may prove interesting
>>
>>1810009
ooc: where the heck is Karl
Yes, Rumarian, I must agree. I cannot stand by while we are blamed for dispatching religious fanatics who are a threat towards us and the federation.
>>
>>1810000
A̼̖͇̺͝r̝̥̥͕̪͍e̤͚̣͈̘͔ ̬̥͚͖ͅy͙̹o̸̼̮̱̗̩ͅṷ̳̼̳͘ i̱͉̩̣̼͟ͅn̥̘̪ș̛̜̥̞ͅu̙l̠̯̪͉t̖̝̩͇̼̰͜i͉ǹ͔͓͙̱͚̬g̩ ̴͚̖h̝̮͕̣̱͇̯i̮̫̼̦̰̣ͅs̘ ̨̥̗̰̟s͎̦̱̞̫̺̯͟oc̡̼͈i͔͇̦e̳̘̱ͅt̤̬̫y ̯̪̗͜n͚̖o̢̱w̨̱͕?̖̙̪̣̠̠ ͔͔̝̦̜̩̕ͅ
>>
>>1810027
Hmm, that's not what I meant but okay
>>
>>1810000
Well was there any evidence of a starship in their possession?
Or do you intend to convince me that they were planning to walk to your world?
>His anger builds as well at the insult
And I know that it can be hard for smaller powers to comprehend how difficult it is to manage and control hundreds of worlds. But in response to your claims I have had a militia formed to crush any insurgency and have had a military governor installed to manage the colony. Though we will have to see if the Senate will vote for war.
>>
>>1810032
He has already insulted ours.
>>1810034
I understand.
>>
>>1810041
W͇̳͖h̳̻̯e̟͚͔n͎̖̥͈͢?̮ ͍̖̹͔͉̙͍H̜̫ow̭͙̜̣͙̯?̱̜̻͈́ͅ
>>
>>1810040
Oh I was correct, this will be interesting
>>
>>1810040

It is good that you have done that, and let us hope that war is not declared.
>he stares even deeper
In fact, we had found it in a small plot in the woods. It had a ship, the Hells Bells, kept there. All the information is here
>he hands in documents
Not to mention that we have received several intercepted communications about other attacks, including various generals joining to revolt, in the Anubis system.
>>
>>1810083
>>1810051
And yet once again you hold back important information Ploraxian perhaps we could have learned more about this group if your "special" forces had not tried their damnedest to kill them all.
>He looks at him
And while your intentions were apparently in self defense burning a village to the ground and leaving the innocent civilians homeless is still a grave insult. I could care less about the homes of these extremists but I trust the Ploraxian government will pay for the damages. Or would that be too much for the "Great" Kinrotos?
>>
>>1810083
When am I fighting inkito for the ship yards?
>>
>>1810118
Ooc getting school shit but I'm glad you noticed my planet naming scheme Inkito.
>>
>>1810118
You will adress me with respect, Emperor. Yes, I shall pay out of my own pocket to pay for the damages incurred. We have given you all information. I will live up to my name. Yes, and we do realize about the desecration of a dead body, yes. I wish to give you information about this, in fact.
>suddenly, everyone's holocomm goes off, and news of the revolt on Anubis is happening. It is real, everyone is in a state of confusion.
>>
>>1810152
> Rukaar seems to be excited with all of the hostility, more work for his army
>>
>>1809994
My thoughts exactly Prethoryn thank you.
>>
>>1810152
So it is real
>he gives the good 'ol ploraxian smirk and grin, with a hint of smugness
Need our help with this rebellion, it is a federation matter now.
>he sends in commands to organize a fleet.
>>
>>1810152
But why should I when I have received none in return?
>He raises an eyebrow
You must understand that to have another power act inside my own borders is a great insult to the political strength of the United Empire. Your arrogance also does not make it easy to agree or protect you if the Senate does choose war. Why should I defend someone who does not allow me to handle my own problems?
>He leaves the room to discuss putting down the revolt
I will return shortly. Discuss among yourselves in my absence.
>>
>>1810174
Though im not part of the federation I would like to support this action
>>
>>1810202
Well... to ease relations, and prevent a war we can bring in federation forces.
>he smirks
We can put it down together. It was a pleasure to meet you
>he takes a massive order to bring the flotilla to UE space, and put down the rebellion
What do you say? And, it'll help prevent a war. I would love to dispatch some foul zealots.
>>
>>1810174
>>1810206
>He moves back into the room enraged
What the hell did I just say?!!!
>He looks at the Ploraxian with a face red with anger
How dare you!! After all that time trying to save you in front of the Senate and show it as just a minor incident you insult me here and now with this arrogance.
>Karl and the other bodyguard gather around the Emperor many of them subtly reaching down to turn the safeties off their weapons
>>
Greeting everyone I've heard there was a meeting going on and decided to stop by.
Also the Federal Exploration League is either really of their game or the bureaucrats in charge of seeing to it our galactic maps are up to date mix up the files all the time. Apparently the Federation only controls 21.7% of the galaxy as opposed to 52.3% as stated on previous maps.
I'm currently working with them and other exploration groups in the Dominion and United Empire to fix this error.
>>
>>1810237
>he shifts the safeties off their weapons as well
You will regret this
>They are in a tense moment, but take a moment to stop
Okay, we will offer you a portion of our monthly mineral income as competition.
>>
>>1810237
> a battalion of rumarian warriors enter the room, all holding radium cannons, Rukaar stands
How up we all calm down before I start crackin' heads?
>>
>>1810271
Yes, that is a good idea
>>1810237
And besides, there are Ploraxian citizens on these worlds, we need to get them out.
>>
>>1810220
You shall do no such thing. This is an Empire matter and it should be resolved by the Empire.
>He whispers trying to hold in his temper
If you do this it will inflame relations even more.I can not have Ploraxian and Federation warhips launch an offensive inside our borders.
>>1810238
>Karl steps up to greet Markon
That is quite interesting Markon maybe I can join you in this. It would be a welcome distraction from the tension happening now.
>>
>>1810238
>Kinrotos looks at him
By Kalgeros, what a surprise! I am dispatching three science ships to explore that location.
>>
>>1810287
Well its quite a mess I will warn you. I'm honestly not sure how a screw up that big happens unless the expansion of the universe just had a massive surge.
>>
>>1810285
Im glad we agree, but in case
> a Rumarian warfleet removes it's cloaking, seemingly appearing over the station
My family has already been excavated, I will have no problem burning this station down, lets be calm
>>
>>1810261
>>1810261
>More Sons of Mars flood the chamber half of them armed with grenade launchers,rocket launchers and automatic shotguns.
>The others armed with heavy gauss rifles and railguns
Here's what we can do Emperor and this shall be my final word on the situation. You will be permitted to send in unarmed transports which will be protected by Karl and his fleet. He will prosecute the invasion of the world along with elements of the 12th Fleet and the 77th Hellraisers Division. Your ships may stay on standby in case reinforcements are needed but only in the case of a direct order from Karl himself.
>>1810305
Hmmm yes it's almost like someone just chose to increase the galaxy's size.
>>
>>1810345
Well... calm down. Honestly, there is no need for you to do that
>>1810305
I understand that much of a messup is terrible, frankly. But yes, I understand
>>1810287
We need to evacuate ploraxian citizens on that planet!
>>
>>1810363
>kinrotos XIX sends in Ploraxian Marines, Mechtroopers, death guard, and MPDR flood the room.
But yes, we will accept the offer. Very well then.
>he shakes a hand
I hope you arrive for the banquet tonight, at the Ploraxian diplomatic building.
>>
>>1810367
YOU, we are dueling, now
>>
>>1810388
Wait... we are not dueling right now, we will wait. We are going to the Ploraxian embassy, to have a dinner.
>>
>>1810394
No, you agreed to my terms, i chose when and now is when
>>
>>1810378
It seems you will have to fight first Ploraxian.
>He has Marines flood the chamber setting up heavy machine guns and autocannons around the chamber. Their weapons trained on the Ploraxians.
Just a little way of making sure that there is no betrayal or change in plans Ploraxian.
But I'm sure Karl would be quite fine with going.
>Karl tries to flee with Markon
>>
>Wakes up from his nap in that strange tree
Did I miss something important?
>>
>>1810411
> Rukaar ignores inkito for a moment
Hey, dont go point guns at people, tell them to stand down if you enjoy life
>>
>>1810411
>he sighs
Look, it is late into the night, and we are all hungry. I might sound improper, but let us sit and eat, shall we.
>all the guards and the staff sit. The steaming food is arriving
It is Human, Ploraxian, and Rumarian cuisine. It is tasting good.
>>
>>1810411
Actually your Majesty Id like to request Karls aid in the exploration of some new regions discovered in our Star CHart restoration Initiative.
>>
>>1810417
Well I think I almost had a heart attack from being in the crossfire of over a hundred heavily armed warriors but thankfully we came to an agreement of sorts. Apparently I've been appointed to put down a revolt and evacuate some Ploraxians from a planet because the Emperor doesn't want to lose face from having Federation forces inside our borders. But if you want the Emperor said nothing about bringing advisers with.
>>
>>1810449
I understand there friend, come, sit, and have some food. Yes, it should arrive any minute now.
>>
>>1810449
That actually sounds pretty good right now, what with everyone pointing guns at each other. I would hate for my species relationship with the federation to become sour should anything happen to me
>>
>>1810441
Thank you Markon I wonder if Aldon would like to come with as well.
I'll have one of my Captains handle the situation in my stead.
>He boards the ship with Markon
>>
>>1810486
I don't mean to impose of course but it sounds like fun. Any idea on how long that this trip shall be?
>>
>>1810486
>>1810494
As long as it needs to be for us to miss this banquet. But that's all up to Markon of course he'll be leading the mission for today.
>>
>>1810378

s̢ơ͜ s̵͜͞i͢͡n̡̢c̛͝e̷͘͡ ́yo̕u͞͞ ̴i̕n̸t̢̛͟ȩ̨r͢͝v͢͟e̴̷̵ne͢d ́i̷n ̧a̶ ̧s̛o̡͘͢v̡̨͠e͘͞re̕i̷gn͡ ͘t̛e͟r͞r̨͝i͝t̀̕o̶r̷̸͘y̴͡ ̷̀͞t͢o̢͝ ̀̀͢p̷͟r̴e̴vèń̛͡t̷́ a ̵͞te̸̸r͟r̛o͞͝r̴̢i̛͡ş̵t ̵th̀r̨e̛á̡͝t͝ ̡͘a̶̸͢ģ̷a̵̴͠i̢͞n̡̛ś̢͝t ͠y̛͠our̀͡ ̷̡͢p͝e̵͜o̸p̶l̷è
͟͞i̷͟f̢͝,͟ e̵̕n̴t̨͘ì̕r͢e͟l̨͜y̵͘ he͜͡r͢o̵ic͝á̡͡ll̴y ̶́͟w͡e ̴͟ẁ͟ér͢͜͝e ̵w̵a̕͡r͡e͟ ̨of̕͞ ͟a͞ ̵͝t̢eŗ̵̀r̵̴͢or̸̸iş̴͡t ͠͡g̴̨r̴͡o̶̧͘ú̧̡p͞ iń͜͜ ͢y̴o̴͟ư̵r ́t̵e͞͝͠r͟͠r͡it̸̨o̸r̨̕ý̕ t́ḩa̶t̶̡ dè̷͢s͟͜i͜͞r̛éd́͝ ̡t͜o̧ kì̕l͢͞l̡͟ ̧ơu͡r̢ ̛p̛̀̕eo̶̴͟p̴͝l͡͝e
̀w̧o̴͞ú͢͡ļ̵́d ̷w͟e b̵e̴̢ ̵j̴ust͘i̸͟f̛̕͠i̸̛e̸͢d ̛͢ín͘͜ ͠f͢͜ó̶rc̴͟͝e͟f̀ų͟l̴l̶̵̢y̢̨̕ ̀͜p̢̀a͢͝c̛ify̸͝ińg t̢h̀ȩ́m̸̷̨?̨ ͜b̨ȩ̷̵c̷͢a͟u͞se̷ ͟if̵ ̢̨s̴o̧͜ w̵͡e̴͟ ͢m͜i̷̷͟g̸h͢ţ͘͠ hav̛̀͘e͠ t̸̢͠o̶ ̷͠g̡o..̧.͡.d̢̕o͜ ̸a̷ ̧̛t̀hi͞n͘g
>>
>>1810509
If it is alright with both you and Markon, I shall use my personal corvette for this endeavor
>>
>>1810486
I'm thinking for this Mision we do it as a joint exploration effort between our nations
>>1810494
Not entirely sure its mostly an overlooked cluster of stars. The offer to join is there.
>>1810632
Splendid.
>>
>A joint UE and Dominion expeditionary force warps out to a random system.
>Markon and Karl looking at the system through the window of a Dominion battleship
I think Aldon's made it too
>They see an asteroid belt of it looks like...ships fused together and torn apart with signs of conflict all over them.
Anyone recognize any of those designs?I think some are Imperial.
>>
>>1810638
>>1810632
>>1810649
Anyone else notice anything about the system? And Aldon I hope you made it alright some of those asteroids are the size of dreadnoughts.
>>
>>1810649
>>1810667
"Some of those asteroids are Dreadnoughts Karl....What ever happened here must have been serious."
>>
>>1810667
>Comms
Those asteroids shall be no trouble.This corvette is quite maneuverable. But to answer your other question, we do not have any matches in our database.
>>1810682
Something like that must have left some sort of record
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1810682
>>1810691
OOC: Rolling to see what I know about the ships
Lets say anything above 10 is a success
>He gets on a datapad
I'm contacting one of the cruisers I brought with. The UES StarFire I believe it is called it is transporting information to me about what these old UE warships are doing here or what fleet they were part of.
>>
>>1810718
It seems these ships were part of the Iron Fleet of High Admiral Anthony Bruckard and they were lost over a hundred years ago. They were sent to explore the galaxy and it seems this was their end.
>>1810597
My thoughts and the Emperor's exactly 12 and what is this "thing"?
>>
>>1810739
>rolled a 17
>>
>>1810781
These drones are requesting some sort of code. Well here goes nothing
>Transmits BXW-434-8J
>>
>>1810739

h̸͘ỳp̀o̸̶̸t̶he͠͞ti̵̧̢ca̷l̸l̕y̢͢ ͞o̵f̕͢ ̨͟c͠o͝ù͠rs̷̕e͜
̴w̢͠ę̛͟ m̷̷͞i̵̵͝g̡̀ht̸̡͞ ͞s͢e͘nd̸ ͡a̴͠ ̸h̢͡ý̀p̢̕ot̕ḩ́͠e͝t͞ic̶al̴͘ ̡̀k̛i̷̢͝l̕͟l̷̶͟ ̷t̕e̛a͢m̀͠ ̴́t͘o̴̧͠ ̶̶h̸ỳ̸̡p̢͢ot̸̸h̷et́͜͠ìc̵̷a͡l̸l̸̴͜y̢͞ ͢ķ͠͠ill s̷͜o̴m̛͘e̵̢ ̸h͜͡y̶̨p̶ot͟͠h̴͟e̵͜͢t̷̀i̧c͟͜al̶̶͡ ̶a͘͠n̵͞tí̢ h̴͡i̧͞v͜͝e͘͝min͠ḑ̸ t͟͝͞er̷r̷ơr̸i̸̵s̡t͠͡s͞ i̸̵n ͘͟͞ẁ̡h͘a͜͜t͟͢ ̵̸̛w̸o̡͜͠u̕l͠ḑ̷ ̢hỳ̷͘p͡ò͠th̀̕ę͢͡t͠į͠c̶̢á́l̴ĺ̴͢y̸͝ p͢͠loŗ͞ą̸͡x͞i͞a͠n̷͡ ̵͟t̨͢e̴͘rri̴͠t́͡o̢͝ŗ̧y͞ ̷̢
>>
>>1810813
///>Processing.exe<\\\
Identification confirmed
welcome to station [Insert station designation here] janitorial officer Kosmok your official designation on this station is to. "Kick Ass"
Opening doors
>The the condensed melted core in the middle of this freakish hull crunches open as its peering blackness beckons you in.
>>
>>1810825
Ahhh I think they would understand of course.
>>1810869
>>1810813
Aldon and Markon I'll see you both there. I'm gonna take a shuttle and some troops to scout the area out.
>>
>>1810869
Well, this rather unprecedented.
>>1810890
>Over comms
Do you mind sending your shuttle over to pick me up as well? I would rather not risk my ship
>>
>>1810890
Just need a minute to get a platoon ready to deploy. I'll be sending 2 Gene soldiers 10 Legionnaires and 5 Auxilaries.
>>
>>1810915
>>1810897
>>1810890
HALT! Janitorial Officer Kosmok! Guests are not allowed within Class 3 and higher areas I implore you to dispatch of these guests and continue in your designation or we may be forced to open fire on these threats.
>>
>>1810915
>>1810890
Everyone hold it!
>>1810920
My apologizes, but a shuttle is being sent to take me to the station. The crew will not leave the shuttle. Is this permissible?
>>
>>1810897
>>1810915
>>1810915
>He departs from his shuttle with Aldon,a platoon of Marines and a squad of Sons of Mars forming a perimeter around the ship.
>>1810926
I suggest we hold right here and wait for that back up before engaging. Or should we try hacking them?
ooc maybe a d20 if you wanna try?
>>
>>1810926
///>Processing<\\\
Permission Granted
Proceed Janitorial Officer Kosmok
+1 Infraction added, Cause "Bringing of uncleared guests"
Security system up
>the drones exposed frames quickly collapse into shell like casings as powerful gunnery erupt from the sides of their chassis trained in to keep order
>>
>>1810943
What do you guard here drone?
>He calls Markon over the Vox
Almost here with that backup in case things go south?
>>
>>1810931
Let us save that option as a last resort.
>>1810943
Would you please send a drone to direct to the command room? It is very important that is cleaned at once
>>
>>1810955
Alright everyone stow weapons. Let's see where this leads.
>He puts his weapon away.
>>
>>1810953
Unauthorized Civillian Personal detected asking questions
///>Reponse.Jpg<\\\
Fuck Off Track Syhit! Turn Back Now!
>>1810955
Of course right away. Sending cordinates.
Doors are now open. Swiftness on your designation Janitorial Officer Kosmok.
>>
>>1810969
Great thanks
>Starts to head off
>>1810968
It probably best if you do what it says
>>
>>1810974
>>1810969
>He keeps quiet and follows the Drone
Let him know we're part of your cleaning crew Kosmok. We're just here to do our job.
>>
>Dominion Soldiers arrive weapons stowed after hearing of the encounter.
Strange machines in this place.
>>
>>1810988
TURN BACK NOW!
UNDESIGNATED PERSONAL DETECTED!
TURN BACK NOW!
>Its guns revving up in a dead trained matter its armor tightening around it.
>>1810985
DESIGNATION CODE REQUIRED.
PRESENT DESIGNATION CODE.
>>
>>1810985
I have no idea if they would except that, and I already have one infraction for bringing you here. I do not want to see what happens if I get more. Please just be patient and trust me
>>
>>1811000
>Glances around at the rest of the expedition.
I dont suppose anyone has the code?
>>
>>1811006
Alright Markon you me and the men will stay here. Let our "Janitor" go forward.
>>1811015
If we need it try"Trapkito".
>>
>>1811121
Thank you Karl
>Continues to follow the directions given to him
>>
>>1811166
>Stepping into the creaking decrepit room with his new drone escort he sees the grimy blood and much caking the floors and walls as it trails past another door.
You may begin "kicking ass" Janitorial Officer Kosmok
>>
>>1811210
Drone, are there any living beings ahead whose ass I may kick?
>>
>>1811243
///>Scanning<\\\
Various lifeforms by the entrance claiming to be your cleaning crew but failing to produce identification codes. Purge? Yes/No
8 life signs of preserved commanders in the next room.
>>
>>1811267
Do not purge the beings by the entrance, and please tell me information about the 8 commanders that may be relevant to my job
>>
>>1811284
Commanders
Yregoh
Potnui
Wimble
Titra
Navvert
Qazer
Lafgert
and a unidentified personal.Purge? Yes/No
>>
>>1811320
Negative, follow me into the next room, and stand by to purge
>heads into the room
>>
>>1811328
Yes Sir.
>as the blood soaked door screeches open you see 8 illuminated pods in pristine condition surrounded by gore in each is a Raltekian commander with a life support display attached and a Naked Ploroxian in the final pod.
Yregoh = Alive
Potnui = Deceased
Wimble = Deceased
Titra = Alive
Navvert = Deceased
Qazer = Alive
Lafgert = Alive
Unknown = Unknown
Would you like to purge Unknown? Yes/No
>>
>>1811380
Negative. Can the pods be moved to where I entered?
>>
>>1811392
Aldon...status...extraction?
>Static is heard over the Vox as the signal tries to penetrate the structure
>>
>>1811392
///>ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR<\\\
Plump Cakes and Jelly Knots. Please proceed to the emergency exits Janitorial Officer Kosmok
Opening all Pods.
>The cold air contained within spilling into the room as the remaining commanders spring to life screeching at the ambassador as they burst through the doors looking for the exit without a word. The Ploroxian stumbles out already fully armed. It screams and prepares to fire as the drone shuts off.
>>
>>1811476
>Hightales it out of there
>>1811454
>Screeches something
Translation Error. Closest human phrase is SITUATION TARFU
>>
>>1811514
>The Rifle is clearly ancient and Raltekian as onn high powered round sails past the doorway and distorts the wall.
>The drone at the entrance regards the Admiral and his entourage
EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY
ERROR ERROR ERO-
>It fizzles out as the drone shuts down and collapses as the ship starts to quake and shake.
>>
>>1811527
All troops engage but take them down non lethally I want answers!!
>He has the soldiers open fire scoring hits on all of them with stun rounds
Ooc decide if it's enough otherwise I'll roll for it
>>
>>1811545
>The 4 Commanders stampede down the halls taking every hit. Their skin and flesh weakened by the years in stasis and placement of shots they quickly fall swiping at the perceived step as their crippled bodies are stunned and restrained.
>>
>>1811545
>Suddenly a blur shoots past you into the shuttle screeching incoherently
>>
>>1811570
>He has the troopers wrap them in extra strong binding and bring them aboard the shuttle.
>Placing a demo charge on the drone as they flee.
>>1811577
Yep I think it's time to head back.
>The Demo charge activates on the drone and the ship eats it even more
Suck it you bastard.
>>
>>1811586
>He remembers to have some men grab the Ploraxian as well. Banging his thick skull against the wall till he's unconscious
Is that all of them?
>>
>>1811612
Careful carter we cant probe their minds if the brains are reduced to slag.
>>
>>1811612
>The Ploroxian simply guns them down and throws them away as It comes careening down the hall spraying forward.
>>
>>1811617
I know I know but the Ploraxians are well known for having thick skulls.
>He ducks and blindfires his pistol
Markon can you take him?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1811645
Alright.
>Shields fully charged and rifle loaded Markon takes aim to disable one of the enemies.
>>
>>1811658
>The shield quickly falters in a malfunction as the Admiral throws his grenade the shield clutches onto the director stunning him just as the Admirals missed blast detonates the decrepit drone and the hallway sending him flying and lighting up the Ploroxian as it continues it's charge.
>>
>>1811673
>>1811658
>He gets up glad he wore a flak vest today as he brushes off fragments of shrapnel
Motherfucker
>He throws his pistol to Aldon and draws his saber as the Ploraxian advances
>>
>>1811691
Oh sweet merciful sun what the fuck was that?
.>has finally calmed down
>suddenly a pistol is thrown to him
Oh shit
>He catches it, and first at the ploraxian
>>
>>1811706
>As Aldon fumbles with the gun the Admiral calmly gets up and charges and completely misses him bumping into a wall right past him
Fuck it Markon,Aldon let's just get the fuck out of here.
>>
> Rukaar is seen eating meat pies
So, is anyone still on the ringworkd, or is it just me?
>>
>>1811747
I think you're the only one Rukaar.Well besides Inkito.
>>
>>1811817
Oh, I swore Khanin was around here somewhere
>>
>>1811745
>The Burning Ploroxian is tripping and Stumbling as it fires off again and again hoping to get a kill
>>
>>1811906
Okay now this is just pissing me off.
>He rams the shuttle into the Ploraxian splattering him against the metal
Finally Markon take us out. And have the fleet burn it with their fire just to be sure.
>>
Alright Legionnaires were moving out grab your gear and the prisoners then move it.
>>
>>1811975
>He waits for them at the shuttle
And I hope you don't mind having Ploraxian splattered on your bumper but it had to be done.
Can you learn anything now or do you need to go back to your ship?
>>
>>1811985
>Takes a few shots at enemy combatants before getting behind cover.
Trust me this is not the place for such a delicate action.
>Sound of explosions in the distance.
MOVE IT OR YOU'LL GET LEFT BEHIND!
>>
>>1811994
Go! Go! Go!
>He screams giving them covering fire and then hitting the boosters and blasting out of there
Okay so I think we got everyone Markon now let's figure out what happened.
>>
>>1812006
Given this exploration mission shifted into locating an old Ploraxian science cell with Raltekian troops being experimented on i'd like to get us some place secure such as one of the Dominion Armada bases nearby
OOC really tired and need some sleep.
>>
>>1812014
Alright me and Aldon will meet you there tomorrow but we'll leave some ships on station. And Markon
>He makes sure the channel is encrypted
let's not let the Imperium know till we figure out what they know. Aldon that fine with you?
>>
>>1812038
What was that Admiral?
>>
>>1812038
Perfectly fine with me. I am curios as to why the jobs of their janitors was to kick ass
>>
>>1812051
There you are dear, I went for food and lost you
>>
>>1812051
I was just telling Markon about the joys of Parmesan cheese and he's gonna take us all to a Dominion base to grab some.
>>1812052
I'm sure we can find some suitable quarters for you there. Besides when we're there we'll have suitable room to enjoy the "cheese".
>>
>>1812069
OH PARMESAN I'VE HEARD OF THAT FROM RUKAAR I'LL BE RIGHT OVER!
>Heavy footsteps can be heard as you notice Khanin screaming for someone to get a ship and head off towards the Admirals position.
>>
>>1812081
> laughter is heard from Rukaar as he boards the ship with his wife
>>
>>1812069
Of course Karl.
>Thinks for a moment
You know, this isn't my first cheese rodeo as you might say
>>
>>1812081
>He calls the Dominion Naval Base resignedly
Send all of your Parmesan cheese to Naval Base Alpha One Nine please.
>He opens the channel with the Rippress again.
I've sent the coordinates to you now we will meet you there tomorrow.
>He closes the link and goes back to Aldon
>>1812103
Mine as well though last time it was Mozzarella and we almost died. I sent them to a decoy Naval Base for now so we should have enough time to let Markon do his magic.
>>
>The ship goes to warp quickly after
>>
>>1812117
Hmmm, why do I feel like something is not right, pilot ignore those that location, go here instead
>>
>The Admiral and Aldon escape onboard the corvette as Raltekian and Rumarian warships follow them.
I think we made it now let's hope Markon has enough time to get some knowledge.
>He falls asleep at the helm letting the Ambassador take them out as Markon does his magic over at the naval base.
>>
Ooc got work fucking early so It's up to you Rukaar.
>>
>>1813063
Ooc still here, ill try to keep it alive
>>
>>1812219
>he warps in with a starfighiter
*hic* hello, Markon. Can I join your expedition, I have a big headache. I would like to join yuo, is that okay?
>>
Greetings, council.
>>
>>1813138
No, first we have our duel inkito
>>
>>1813178
Never mind, I am coming back
>after a few hours
that warp drive is fast. Anyways, yes, let us head back to that planet, and I need to travel with you.
>>
>>1813173
Greetings, Shash'krik. Now, we have heard of a substance called... "white" which your people export, and we would like to set up trade routes for it.
>>
>>1813185
Good, I will still bring the other warriors yes? We will be there in four solar units
>>
>>1813191
The Stellar Maze is home to many materials that can enhance psionic abilities in realspace species, but they must first have psionic potential to begin with. What resources do you have to offer for us?
>>
>>1813204
Speaking of resources have those "food being" arrived to you?
>>
>>1813206
Yes, and you have our gratitude. We will send schematics for some of our mining drones to you in exchange for further trade.
>>
>>1813216
You have my gratitude, we can continue these deals for as long as you need
>>
Ooc anyone online? On break but almost done.
>>
File: Defense Station.jpg (172KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Defense Station.jpg
172KB, 1024x640px
>[Location:Defense Station T'sung in orbit Xui'lung, Erikes System.]
>[Time 3:12 EST]
>[Readiness status: Alert]
Alright while the interrogation is being preparred would anyone care to join me for a quick snack?
>>
>>1813337
Ooc im here
>>
>>1813343
Markon,who are you interrogating there
>>
>>1813372
I myself barely understand. so I'm waiting for Karl to help explain things.
>>
>>1813382
Hmm, what race are they?
>>
File: Supper.jpg (138KB, 940x485px) Image search: [Google]
Supper.jpg
138KB, 940x485px
>>1813372
>>1813400
Lets not concern ourselves with such matters right now. I've heard the stations lunch menu includes spaghetti and meatballs would you care to join Rukaar?
>>
>>1814035
>He eats the pasta with Rukaar as Markon leaves the room. Typing out a message to one of his commanders to have FTL interdiction ships brought to the station to keep any one from getting in or out
I think it's gnocchi Rukaar isn't that nice?
>>
>>1814035
Hmmm, does it have meat in it
>>
>>1814096
>>1814066

Well I should hope the meatballs have meat in them.
So Karl while Rukaar enjoys the rest of his meal how about we take care of that sensitive business. Everythings been put into place to keep things secure.
>>
>>1814143
Im not one for noodles but these meatballs arn't too bad
> Rukaar is seen typing on his wrist communicater, all while staring down Markon
>>
>>1814155
>>1814143
>Karl makes sure a flotilla is on standby of ten cruisers,five destroyers,three interdictors and twenty corvettes
Alright alright now are they prepped? Make sure they're unconscious so they don't self terminate.
>>
>>1814204
We've got them sedated so they shouldnt cause an issue. The mental diviners are ready to begin.
>>
>>1814204
> his scanner picks of the self terminate, only one race can do that
> he leans down and who's to the communicator
Ready the fleets, they have your kind my love
>>
>>1814222
>>1814220
>The Admiral listens to Markon and the technicians as the divining begins
It seems they were carrying Ploraxian prisoners for medical experimentation hundreds of years ago. These commanders were chosen because they were some of the best but they seem to have engaged by a more numerically superior force. It seems that the purpose behind these experiments was to test out how effective Ploraxians would be as a slave force and our Ploraxian friend we encountered was a failed prototype of a warrior slave. The ship we encountered was apparently carrying slaving drones but if any remain it is unknown. What do you suggest Markon? And is there anyway to send for reinforcements? If the Raltekians come we'll need them.
>>
>>1814270
> as if on cue, rumarian and Raltekian fleets appear, the vox roars with a angered voice
WE DEMAND OUR SOLDIERS BACK ON THE ORDER OF THE RIPPRESS AND LORD RUKAAR
>>
>>1814270
The 23 Aramda will be stopping by in an hour for repairs fuel and supplies thoughIi think we should cover this up it sounds like it could lead to trouble.
>>1814283
By Dominatus why.....
>>
>>1814288
> guns train in on the station
HAND THEM OVER OR DIE
>>
>>1814298
Alright alright just calm down.
>Orders the release of the subjects.
It will take a few minutes for them to be relocated to your ships.
>>
>>1814298
>>1814317
>>1814288
Why surrender Director when we have the advantage?
>Knowing the Raltekian ships rely on their FTL's for maneuvering the Admiral orders to interdictors to focus on them.
Send fighters and bombers to engage the fighters. All ships use the station as cover from the Rumarians. Director how close is that fleet?
>>
>>1814317
That is what I thought, send them over quickly
>>
File: BattleFormations.png (10KB, 1780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BattleFormations.png
10KB, 1780x1000px
>>1814337
Ooc very rough map.
>>
>>1814342
>>1814337
>He signals for the fighters and bombers to call off the attack right before they reach the Raltekian ships
All ships form up and keep everyone out till we can explain the situation to Rukaar
>He motions for Markon to come with him
Kill all Vox signals as well make sure this stays a secret.
>>
>>1814383
Explain yourselves, NOW
>>
>>1814403
>He has IV's full of poison set up to all the prisoners as a backup WHICH METAGAMING RUKAAR WOULD NOT KNOW ABOUT
>He then walks into the room to greet Rukaar
Here's he situation your boys that we're holding on this station,are slaver plain and simple Rukaar. There mission was to use technologically advanced machinery to enslave the Ploraxians during the First Border war on a massive scale. And the ship we found them on might still be carrying thousands of the devices and our prisoners are carrying the information stored in their heads. Now I don't care what happens but I am not letting them off this station with this information still in their heads. You know the Raltekians will use it Rukaar please do not be a fool.
>>
>>1814441
>>1814340
>a fuckhueg, and by fuckhueg, I mean fuckhueg ploraxian fleet drops out of warp
Heil, federation! By orders of his majesty Kinrotos XIX, we are to take these prisoners back to ploraxia immediately, and will blast anyone who dare oppose us towards oblivion.
>>
>>1814441
Okay, first off you will hand over the prisoners now, or you will watch me skin your daughter, second when you hand over the prisoners I will make sure they will not enslave the Ploraxi, you have my word
>>
>>1814463
Ah, if it is not my old friend Rukaar! Yes, well, these secrets are too much for any other power to have. My orders are to bring my people back to their home, and let them live out the rest of their short lives. In happiness, on Ploraxia. Charge them with what you want, but we want our people back.
>>
>>1814452
>>1814463
It seems you'll have someone else to deal with Rukaar.
>He smiles smugly
I think you'll see that you're the one who is outnumbered.
>>
>>1814480
> Rukaar nods
Then we want the same way thing, take them to your world, but i want my people back
>>1814481
And karl, im not outnumbered
>>
>>1814495
Rukaar you're about to be surrounded by a whole Dominion Armada,with mine and Obloss's fleets here as well. And with the slow Raltekian sublight speed you'll be screwed before they can get here. Now call off the fleets and we'll have the prisoners mind wiped and call an end to this.
>>
>>1814510
Time for the big reveal then, D'ave its your time
Now give me them back, no midwives, and we can carry on
>>
Alright everyone listen up right now. At this moment aside from Lordd Rukaar and Admiral Karl themselves your all tresspassing in Dominion space. However due to the situation I will tell you how this will all go down
1. All the slaving devices found will be destroyed here and now.
2. Those with knowledge of the devicea will be sworn never to reveal the secrets under a small Federal treaty.
3. After all thats been said and done here all these fleets who dont fly the Dominion flag will exit Dominion space immedietly.
>>
>>1814524
>>1814510
You will cease hostilities, Rukaar. I will open fire
>>1814529
Hmm.... very well. We request an escort, as the Ral-
> a raltekian fleet suddenly arrives.
>>
>>1814529
Ehhhh I can live with that I'll withdraw soon but may I keep some ships on station? If things go FUBAR I think you might need some back up Markon.
>>
>>1814529
Markon, you are the only person with any form of intelligence, thank you
>>
>>1814529
Very well then
>he signals some MPDR soldiers to take the Ploraxians, and bring them into the flagship
We accept to the terms.
>>
>>1814583
Obloss none of the Ploraxians survived. This event took place over a hundred years ago in the Raltekian-Ploraxian War.
>>
>>1814595
But there are Raltekians, hand them over and I will leave
>>
>>1814595
Hundred....
>he smirks
More like 30.
>he is stern now
We accept.
>>
>>1814603
Pick them up yourself Rukaar. We rescued them so now it's your job to bring them home.
>>1814605
No I mean 300 years ago Obloss. It was the first Raltekian-Ploraxian War.
>>
>>1814619
I swear to the gods if they are mind wiped
>>
>>1814637
Do not worry Rukaar I would not jeopardize the agreement. if you break it though I will activate the failsafe Carter gave me and you do not want that to happen. Trust me.
>>
>>1814652
Give them to me and I will leave, no fights
>>
>>1814637

>>1814652
>>1814668
Very well then. I am sending them home in a Kolodo-Class transport vessel.
>>
>>1814692
Good, now inkito, when is our duel, you are already late for it
>>
>>1814699
It will start by tomorrow. Anyways, we have something as important. Your brother Sekhals trial will start soon, so let us get to liberty.
>>
>>1814703
Hmm, fine then, I am on my way
OOC, inkito go to the discord
>>
>meanwhile, on Liberty
We are back! Rukaar, we are getting a taxi towards the courthouse, and we will talk to Sekhal. Follow me!
>>
>>1814794
> rukaar struggles to get in the taxi, barely fitting in it
>>
>>1814818
>they both rush to the federation courthouse, where they get out.
>>
>>1814829
Hmm, where is he then, your buildings always confuse me
>>
>>1814837
He is in the Dolores Building.
>>
>>1814843
The what, just lead me damn it
>>
>>1814850
>after several security checkpoints, water breaks, and more, they arrive at the prisoner holding cell, where they see that bastard Sekhal.
>he is grinning evilly, and Rukaar does not like it
>a guard arrives
THE GUESTS MAY SPEAK TO THE PRISONERS
>Inkito and Rukaar go towards him, he is talking over an intercomm.
>>
>>1814890
> Rukaar pulls up a chair, he already knows this will be a exhausting conversation
>>
>>1814933
Heh...Heh... if it is not my dear and esteemed brother rukaar. I would not be in this damp hovel if it weren't for your busybody bird friends here. Enjoying life with your half alien bastard spawn?
>>
>>1814956
Im here for your trial and nothing else, their laws say I must be here so I am.
Also, don't insult...my family
>>
>>1814973
Just like your wife, Kuraari? and your """""son"""""" Mukaar. which isn't even yours? Yes, I have heard I could die, but at least my followers will continue the Aquamarine Revolution against your
>he spits blood
Terrible, Plebeian rule.
>>
>>1814982
> His face turns grim
Dont you dare mention them
>>
>>1814996
Oh, but I will.... and besides, that throne is mine. MINE! It may not be directly mine when I am dead, and the revolution succeeds, but still, I laugh at all your dead loved ones. Be careful during the night! You always belittled me, treated me like dirt, took what was mine, always succeeded, and left me in your dust! You took everyone who I loved! Don't remember? Morkali.
>>
>>1815019
That...that was not my fault. ..father ordered it, shining was low born and you knew he hated it! Im SORRY I regret what I did
> he then speaks another sentence, but in Rumarian
>>
>>1815042
Low-born! Did it matter! You took my Morkali from me, and that was that! OF COURSE IT WAS, YOU COULD HAVE RESISTED. WHAT I DID WAS FAIR AND JUST COMPARED TO WHAT YOU HAD DID!. YOU SHOULD BE ROTTING IN THIS JAIL CELL INSTEAD OF ME! WHAT YOU DID TO MORKALI AND WHAT I DID TO KURAARI AND MUKAAR WAS AN EYE TO EYE.
>he speaks angrily in more rumarian
>he also lets loose what appears to be a scream and a sob at the same time
>>
>>1815074
IT WAS UNDER HIS ORDERS DAMN IT, YOU WORSHIPPED HIM JUST AS MUCH AS I, HE IS WHO SET US ON ONE ANOTHER I HAD NO CHOICE YOU BASTARD, WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON...ITS UNFORGIVABLE
>>
>>1815126
>Inkito appears to be clenching his non-lethal stungun, just in case
>meanwhile they are arguing
Remember all those times you would embarass me! REMEMBER?! REMEBER ALL THOSE TIMES YOU WOULD KICK ME IN THE TESTICLES, TO MAKE ME INCAPABLE OF PRODUCING AN HEIR? REMEMBER?! YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE SCUM, YOU MADE ME LIKE SCUM! THIS IS THE END RESULT, MAYBE IF YOU HAD NOT BEEN SUCH A PERSON YOUR SON AND WIFE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!
>>
>>1815136
> Rukaar slams the table, nearly snapping it in half
I...I....I'm sorry Sekhal, I truly am...you dont know what they did...to me, I was the eldest, I was the first defiled...im so sorry
>>
>>1815168
Oh yes, what Garkuul did to you, tied you down to the bed, I saw it, and felt a tinge of sorrow for you, until YOU KILLED MY MORKALI! YOU KNOW WHAT, THSI IS THE REASON WHY! WHEN YOU WERE KING, AND MY EXILE HAD BEEN COMPLETED, I TRIED EDUCATING YOU, TELLING YOU "No, do not take slaves from this species", "No, do not start a war with those filthy, disgusting birds to the south of us"
>inkito glares at him
BUT YOU DID NOT LISTEN, AND YOU WASTED MILLIONS OF LIVES, MILLIONS. YOUR WIFE WAS A SMALL PART OF THAT! HUH? AS THESE YOUNGER PLEBEIANS MAY SAY, YOU TOOK MY""ONEITIS"", I SUPPOSE.
>he seems to have calmed down
AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU HATED ME. YOU DIDN'T LIKE FATHER NOT GIVING YOU ATTENTION FROM DAY ONE, YOU NARCISSISTIC VULTURE! PICKED ON ME, DID ALL YOU COULD TO ME TO BELITTLE ME! DO YOU KNOW WHAT, AND YOU PUBLICLY SHAMED ME AFTER THE INCIDENT, SHOWED FOOTAGE ACROSS THE EMPIRE, YOU BASTARD! NEVER AGAIN WILL I ALLOW THIS TO OCCUR, NEVER AGAIN!
>>
>>1815235
Nothing will bring her back Sekhal, or my family, they are gone, move on brother, please I dont wont you dead, please stop fighting, come home please
>>
>>1815235
What the hell is going on?
>>
>>1815235
Um. Excuse me?
>>
>>1815263
Hello my love, say hello to my dear brother Sekhal
>>
>>1815258
>sekhal seems to calm down a bit
I could disband the revolution, but what is your guarantee that I can have a good life? You have made me a fool in the empire, an enemy, tarnished my image, took everyhting from me. I do not want anything, I just want to set up a family, live out life hunting the giant crabs, in a cabin on Ru. I wanted a peaceful life, but none of you
>he seems to shed moisture for the dead n'shieeet
but you took everything which I had...
Come, brother. I want to start a new life
>>1815262
Nothing, foul primate
>>1815263
>it is rukaars wife, he thinks
>he realizes all the insults that he said about her
Er... nothing.
>>
>>1815279
Of course dear. YOU!, YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING SCARY!? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING RIGHT!? Well you're not. No matter what you do no matter what happened, In the end you don't matter and your problems are nothing but yours to deal with. Everything you have to be angry about is invalid around us. We have won. Rukaar has won. You lost. End of story you whelp. now silence yourself and jump out of the air lock
>she finishes her demeaning roar and speech as her hand tumbles by her dress'es holster.
>>
>>1815293
I offer such a life, please, stop fighting, I will personally build your home, just come home
> he extends his hand to his brother
>>
>>1815294
>he seems to be tipsy again
OH IF IT IS NOT THAT WHORE WIFE OF YOURS RUKAAR! I SWEAR I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING WHICH YOU HAVE DONE AND ALL THE THINGS OF YOU!
>he slams a table, but drinks some tea
Ah, where was I, yes.
>>1815303
I guess I will come.
Let us be brothers again, but I shall not forget. I forgive you, only to an extent.
>>
>>1815309
>With what looks like the closest a Raltekian can get to smirk she slightly leans forward and says in as much as a serious voice she can muster.
Every single one of your whores deserved it.
>>
>>1815309
>>1815325
Both of you please stop, Khanin yes he is an asshole, but he has agreed to rejoin me, Sekhal dont piss her off
>>
>>1815325
>sekhal is angry, but does not do anything
Brother.... let us leave.
>>
>>1815338
You do realize she is coming with right?
>>
>>1815347
>he seems peeved, but comes as well
Let us leave this hovel once and for all.
As for me, I will run a military surplus store.
>>
>>1815338
>Watching them leave with the biggest of grins on her face as they leave the room completely she brags to her guards just loud enough for Sekhal to hear.
Did you see that my guard? Such a "fierce warrior" castrated like a little bitch! its hilarious isn't it?
>Followed by the laughter of her security she walks out and follows them
>>
>>1815356
Khanin you are coming with, lets go
>>
>>1815361
>>1815356
>he pouts, but rukaar gives the "extradition" letters to the federation, and after a few hours, he is free to go. They leave on Rukaars personal ship, the Soulcrusher.
>>
>>1815418
Where to first brother, also if you kill one of my childern I will wear your bones as a necklace
>>
>>1815418
>meanwhile, on his ship
Well then companion, Rumarian style has not changed that much. Also why is this bird here? I will not ask. Also, are my classical Evolmar painting style paintings still there at home? I must see. Anyways, I have sent the message. The Aquamarine Revolution is to disarm, and change into a legal political party. I could run for prime KuhGo.
>>
>>1815444
First we build your home, be patient brother
>>
>>1815438
>he chuckles
I will not do it again, I suppose. I must see, and you can come if you do not trust me as much.
>>
>>1815444
>>1815449
Rukaar isn't this the pirate who attacked our shipping and you swore you'd bring to justice?
>>
Is anyone alive in here?
>>
>>1815868

ņ̵o
>>
>>1815868
I'm alive but currently at my ship docked in of of the Dominion Districts military shipyards.
>>
>>1816029
Damn it so this is the afterlife?
>>1816064
What type of ship Markon?
>>
>>1817886
I am still alive Karl, and you dont look dead
>>
>>1817891
Good I would hate to have to endure eternity in such a shitty place. I thought maybe I'd get a little better but Rukaar I have a question. Did you and Khanin just rescue your brother who is also the pirate you swore to take care of?
>>
>>1817901
No, my brother was captured by the Ploraxi, I came for his trial, he had a Chan ge of heart, and has ended his rebellions, he is asleep on my vessel, Khanin is too aboard but she hates Sekhal
>>
>>1817886
My flagship The Sword of the Cosmos.
>>
>>1817915
Intresting name, my personal warship name the " God crusher"
>>
>>1817915
Interesting choice Director my ship is the battleship UES Nelson after a famous admiral of the Old British Royal Navy back on Earth. It's one of the newest ships in the fleet because anything older probably wouldn't be able to stay up with me.
>>1817910
>>1817922
Good, I hope it stays that way. I have a very low tolerance for pirates.
>>
>>1817933
I hope so too, I have apologized from Klein his lover and he apologizes for killing my wife and forcing me to kill my child, so all is well
>>
>>1817955
Well what now? And why did the Ploraxians let him go? They seem to have a lot of bad blood with your people.
>>
>>1817933
>>1817955
All is well ends well. Yes, and my flagship is the IPN Pride of Ploraxia. Anyways, I am taking Inkito's role, as he is going to Ru for a diplomatic mission
>he chuckles
He is literally packing an ATGM with him, to kill those damn crabs. Anyways, so, what is up?
>>
>>1817966
Extradition letter, okay? It is not our choice.
>>
>>1817966
It was inkito's idea to let him go, and Rumarians are emotional, but we move on fast, usually
>>
>>1817967
Soon the Imperial Senate will vote on war with the Ploraxian Realms over the border business and the diplomatic scuffle that was the negotiations. Apparently the way your Emperor spoke has the people of the UE inflamed. But I do not believe it will be a full scale war I will try to limit the military response.
>>
>>1817970
>>1817969
Well how long ago was the incident?
>>
>>1817975
Yeah, well. He still has a lot to learn, but he knows what he is doing. Yes, they may vote
>he smiles
you will not get far, okay?
>>
>>1817977
Hmm, which one?
>>
>>1817977
Yesterday itself, Inkito told me about it.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1817979
You'd be surprised Obloss about the state of the Imperial Navy very surprised indeed. I can set up a Vox link to the senate meeting would anyone like to listen in?
>>1817980
>>1817983
The original killing Rukaar.
>>
>>1817990
Hmm.... I would like a link.
>>
>>1817990
Father order me to kill Sekhal's lover, I did so while they were...doing things
>>
>>1817991
>The link opens on the crowded chambers as Senators from hundreds of worlds bicker and scream at one another. One a speaker from the world Hera opens up
"The Ploraxians for too long have inflamed the wound that is relations between our peoples. They have spit on our borders and spit on our sovereignty and their arrogance is legendary of all the species of the Federation. I say we vote for war to force the Ploraxians back from the border regions and back into their own lands with their pride and arrogance shattered. Knowing that mankind truly is a power to be reckoned with!"
>The Senators chant "War!" loudly and though many vote no the decision is made. The Senate caller announcing: "The Imperial Senate has voted this day for war with the Imperial Ploraxian Realms. The war goals will be too push them back from the border regions and severely hamper Ploraxian military strength in the area so that no further operations within UE borders will be conducted. With all measures necessary being used to achieve this,within reason"
>>
>>1818000
Really?
>>1818007
Oh... Oh my. I have talked to UE soldiers and officers, they say that they do not want to fight. Expect very few to join you.
>>
>>1818019
Yes, then he kidnaps and rapes my first wife and raises my own son to kill me, so I killed my own son
>>
>>1818019
Well we'll do our duty Obloss now I must return to my ship I believe I have some planning to do. And I will abide by the rules of war so do not expect Ploraxian genocide or anything. The UE army and navy prides the discipline it's soldiers display.
>>
I have returned. The preparations for war are being made but my part it in is yet to be decided how are you all?
>>
ooc BEALLY UR A FAGGOT
>>
>>1818435
We are also preparing for war. Let me tell you one thing. You might have an """explosive""" way here...
>he chuckles
>>1818537
ooc:
tsk tsk how rude.
>>
>>1818545
What does that mean?
>>
>>1818550
You'll know, unintelligent primate.
>>
>>1818560
>He boards a stealth cruiser taking an interdictor with him just in case. With a squadron of destroyers as well. Heading deep into Ploraxian territory to scout out an IPR naval base
>>
>>1818572
>Obloss gives out orders to deploy the new... FTL-crusher class towards everywhere they go, and strict orders to capture them. He does not like harming friends, but will protect ploraxia.
>>
>>1818580
>He smiles to himself
All ships fire main batteries.
>He activates the cloaking field of the cruiser making sure their guns remain silent as they sneak towards the base.
>The destroyers unleashing a salvo of missiles into the Ploraxian ships
>>
>>1818591
>As if by a magic critical 100 roll all the missiles and weapons fire tear into the Ploraxian ships
>Obliterating every last one of them as the ships send shuttles to rescue survivors
>The Ploraxians have lost the first skirmish
>>
Rolled 52, 64, 45, 64, 73, 97 = 395 (6d100)

>>1818591
Hmm... nice moves Karl.
Well then
FACE THE WRATH OF THE FTL-CRUSHER
>suddenly a massive fleet sneakily uncloaks, and, they cannot jump into FTL
>three more ships appear to be causing an overload on most of the ships
>except the flagship
I WANT THAT FLAGSHIP INTACT!
>>
Rolled 94, 91 = 185 (2d100)

>>1818604
>>1818605
oh wait. my reinforcements arrived, a small communications error. NOW, FACE THE WRATH OF THE FTLCRUSHER!
>suddenly a massive fleet sneakily uncloaks, and, they cannot jump into FTL
>three more ships appear to be causing an overload on most of the ships
>except the flagship
I WANT THAT FLAGSHIP INTACT!
>>
>>1818605
>He laughs because the transmission comes right as the fleet was destroyed by his forces but he has the uncloaked ships return home with their prisoners the cruiser has another mission to do.
>It sends coated drop pods towards the naval base carrying special forces and Sons of Mars on a mission to discover what they can about the fleet
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1818622
>little, little do they know that the naval base secretly had hundreds of horrid robots their which can brutally kill them
>not many survive.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1818627
>but in reality, there are several more taking them down.
>>
>>1818627
>But the second wave with the help of EMP bombs,grenades,rocket fire and concentrated rifle fire manage to take them all down.
>Slaughtering the robot controllers as well and burning many stockpiles to the ground but their true goal is the fleet
ooc rolled a 100
>>1818616
ooc No you will not teleport behind me. There is no massive stealth fleet you can pull out of your ass.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1818644
ooc: oh rly
But, hundreds of more scarab bots fill in the room, and swarm them!
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1818650
Ooc yes really
>He has the men bathe the room in flames.
>Automatic shotguns and grenade launchers firing.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1818662
>then suddenly more and more scarab bots fill the room in inmesurable number
>>
>>1818662
>With the drones easily being dispatched and many Ploraxian warships are reached
>Antimatter and nuclear mines being placed in the warships and many quickly explode.
>3 cruisers and a quartet of destroyers are blown to scrap
>>
>>1818668
Ooc fuck you I already beat the scarabs in the room. I'm not rolling for the same goddamn room again. Just go to the last level of defense.
>>
Rolled 92, 78 = 170 (2d100)

>>1818668
>>1818685
Okay fine
>it is an all out battle
>tens of hundreds of droids start battling them in a bloody stalemate.
>>
>>1818691
Ooc only roll one d100 because we're rolling for the fate of the battle not damage or anything. Or do you want to do 2d100s?
>>
>>1818699
ooc: 2d100s since this is one of the last lines of defense.
>>
>>1818704
Ooc driving so give me a sec
>>
Rolled 61, 86 + 20 = 167 (2d100 + 20)

>>1818737
>He calls in orbital fire to break the stalemate
Ooc 20 from orbital control
>>
>>1818768
Ooc goddamnit so close!!
>The UE forces pull back and regroup
>>
Rolled 30, 50 = 80 (2d100)

>>1818773
>They launch one more assault sending a wave of assault troops forwards.
>Readying shuttles in case they need to withdraw
>>
>>1818909
Ooc I'm withdrawing but I'm still calling this one a victory because I only came in to raid you. Good night my dudes.
>>
Ooc anyone in the thread??
>>
>the symbiote enters the room, noticeably happier than when he was last seen.

good day cycle everyone, how are you all?

and is the admiral here? I need to talk to him about our "guest"

>his voice trys to remain level, but many can tell it grows an edge
>>
>>1819934
I am here.
>His ship arrives. A stealth cruiser carrying the remains of his strike force and fresh from battle with the Ploraxans. He goes to a secure room.
What is it Symbiote? Or do you prefer Hood? Our "friend" is currently under guard at the Gamma Alpha Gamma Installation. If you want I can bring you there to see him again.
>>
>>1819944
>the symbiote stays with is fixed expression

yes, your guest will be receiving a visit today. and I have his medication.

>a small tube of thick glass containing a roiling red oil is held in the ambassadors hand.

my lord has deemed this accused sins grave enough to sanction this action. let us go and you can ask as we are in transit
>>
>>1819958
Alright alright. Let us go now.
>He sends out for a shuttle to pick up Hood and then after a short voyage they transmit the access codes and dock
Now may I know what this substance is? And who is your lord?
>>
>>1819976
>laughing in a good natured way the black being reclines slightly in his chair.

my lord is the symbiote of a thousand hosts. that's his official title any who. he learned the secretive art of multi-bonding. meaning he can have theoretically infinite beings to be bonded with. this is his right as lord of the race. and only he with his masters know of it.

this "substance" on the other hand.
>he holds the glass tube steady as the liquid turns and surfs like a small sea in a storm

this is a terminally ill member of my kind. some grand calamity has befallen some of my brethren and most will die of it. but of course. we can always save them by granting them a host to consume. like I'm going to do to that filth
>>
>>1820001
>He looks at the substance
Well is there anything we can learn from him first?
Well anything more we can learn.
>He looks at Hood
Perhaps you'd like to get even with the leaders of this group and finally stomp them out yourself.
ooc If you don't we'll just bomb them or something instead.
>>
>>1820013
HA do your interrigations if you want, it will be your last chance. but what my kin will do is they will bond with him. then they will tear him asunder in the most horrific pain we can inflict upon any living being. and of course, while this is happening we can question him to our hearts content. and he will not be able to lie, brother integrator will take that part of his mind first. the prosses of consumption will take neary 13 hours
>>
>>1820025
I will let you handle this Hood. Inform me when you know of the leader's locations and where the survivors of the group are located. Now do your work.
>He leaves Hood alone in the room with the prisoner having the guards follow him out.
Ooc you can fluff it out however you want or timeskip forward.
>>
>>1820042
>nodding to the admiral, I turn to the vile human who cost me one of my races special forces.

any words to say scum?

"ayes got nuthin' ta say ta yu ya black scaled xeno"

well then, lets get started.

>removing the lid of the small tube the liquid is poured onto the grand morriki's face where it springs to life, suffusing into the skin and forcing its way down the throat and up the nostrals the skin turning a sickly brown-crimson of dried blood as the essence of the dying symbiote suffuses itself with the hateful cult leader.

>when his mouth is cleared from the symbiotic goo he screams, and screams and screams himself hoarse. 12 minutes and 34 seconds later, tendrils leap from the body and tear the camras from the wall.

>through all this the black form of the ambassador is quietly muttering to the red mass, and seems to be receiving answers back in between the screams.

>12 hours and 47minutes and 26 seconds later, there is a final squeal and the door opens. very few humans have the stomach to go near it and call for the admiral
>>
>>1820061
>He looks...distastefully at the creature
Well It fits him,he was ugly on the inside and now he is on the outside as well.
>He makes sure to keep the Symbiote at distance
What have you discovered about the rest of these extremists?
>He motions for Hood
How will he react? Is he safe to be around?
>>
>>1820103

>with a sort of sick smile of those who hide their violent tendencies well, the symbiote tosses a coin at the pulsating mass in the senter of tendrils that had exploded about the room. the red and brown pales and the humanoid shape condenses like a ball down and down and down until there is only a small worm sized mass of a healthy black symbiote

he is of no use for infiltration any longer admiral. but he has served penance for his sins, and his death has given us a valuable edge in finding his compatriots. there are two others like him, and they can be found on a frontier oceanic planet and a jungle death world.

BUT, there is one thing that could be done. but I warn you it is quite extreme.

>picking up the little symbiote he places him in a new canister for transport.

lets go to the ship and we can discuss it there
>>
>>1820118
>He joins him in the ship
>Many Ploraxian prisoners are being dropped off for safe keeping and intelligence purposes but somehow they find an occupied room.
So what is your idea?
>>
>>1820133
well, what if you became this mockery of a sentient being? the symbiotes have minor shape shifting ability. so if you were to be bonded....... you could infiltrate them yourself by saying you escaped a purge.

>he holds up the black symbiote

brother integrator could be your symbiote, and after we can have him removed. if that is what you wish
>>
>>1820157
I must decline I fear that the bonding process may have an affect on my ability to lead as a warrior and cut the threads of my enemies. And as you know I am not a spy master as well. Honestly I also find the idea quite distasteful but once we find the other two cell leaders I will give them to you as well so you can have the choice of punishment for their crimes.
>>
>>1820178
"all is fair in love and war" I believe an old idiom is. and I assure you this is quite a war. but I have jotted the two locations down In this PDF for you.

>he hands him the tablet with the document in

this is the only two bastions of this cult, I hope their crushing is better than the last.

>replacing the small container in his pocket holder he returns to his seat.

anything more you wish to discuss before we reach the station?
>>
>>1820194
Hmmmm well how do you think I should deal with the threat of the Ploraxian interference in our borders and the threat these extremists pose with the new border conflict with the Ploraxians? I fear they could use the war to bring more followers to their cause with their anti-Ploraxian sentiments.
>>
well as a funny little bit of information for you. from our studies into the matter, it seems our control of a host is directly proportional about a hosts feelings upon a course of action. so if you feel like you need to kill something with every fiber of your being, we cant stop you. even if a symbiote feels the same intensity as you do you win. this seems to be a home field advantage thing

>>1820233
simple do not start wars. but for you people this is a hard thing to do. so I will suggest that you work with the ploraxions intelligence work to find these peoples hide out and sabotage them prior to your men's storming of the place
>>
>>1820252

w̡h̴a̵̢t̢ ̸̕o̵n̸ ea̶͜r͘͞t͝h̢̡ ͠a̛͜ŗ̶͠e͡ ̀y̡͘͡o͟͝u̶̷ ͡two̷̷̕ ͝ta̴̛ļ͘ki̧͜n̴̕͘ǵ ̸̕͝a̕͜bo͘u̶̕t
>>
>>1820283
we are discussing the compatriots of those vile filthy disgusting HORRENDUS SACKS OF MEAT THAT COST ME AND MY TEAM A LONG TIME ASSET AND FRIEND. we have their locations, we are seeking the ploraxions aid on this. for political reasons

>he changed from full rant to quite talk in a few seconds
>>
>>1820323
Ummmm Hood the Senate has already voted for war. The first battle was yesterday.
>>
File: CryptidSignal.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CryptidSignal.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Restablishing Connection... Please Standby.
>>
File: Cephart.png (71KB, 186x191px) Image search: [Google]
Cephart.png
71KB, 186x191px
>>1820541
>>1803734
Well now... It's been a while, hasn't it?
>>
>>1820554
The Cephalopodes? We havent heard from you for some time.
>>
>>1820567
One of our million stars had gone supernova, the backlash hit most of our communication systems.

The highlord is pleased we managed to restablish contact at last. There is much to discuss.
>>
>>1820572
Ahhhh greetings Cephalopode.
>He gives him an excited salute
It is nice to see your people still live and your culture still flourishes. What have you heard of recent galactic events? Perhaps one of our fellow representatives can help catch you up.
>>
>>1820719
As usual we've been isolated from most of the galaxy by our nebula network. When the supernova scrambled our communication systems we suffered a small civil revolt. We're still catching up with events outside of conclave space. As far as I heard wars have been raged.

>The screen with the representative flickers slightly.

Hm as you can see your communications network hasn't recovered fully quite yet.

The highlord will be most pleased to know your empire is not dead yet.
>>
>>1820737
Not yet though the galaxy has tried many times to kill us we have proven quite resilient. Our foes however have proven somewhat less robust.
>>
>>1820818
As it should be.
May our Empires prosper over the burning homes of our enemies.

>Screen flickers and the Highlord is now the one who's on the screen.

Well isn't this a pleasant surprise?

It's been ages since I heard from the federation, I had somewhat hoped that you had crumbled so I could conquer the remains

>Chuckles.

I'm glad to see you're all still a valuable and formidable ally.
>>
>>1820554
Didn't I help kill your king?
>>
File: ceph2.png (821KB, 977x564px) Image search: [Google]
ceph2.png
821KB, 977x564px
>>1820836
You did indeed help me kill my father.

What a glorious day, the day of my ascension.

There is still the memory of the terrifying Rumar eating Cephs alive on the capital. Fear helps keeping the population in check.
>>
>>1820850
Well, I didn't mean to be terrifying, that was more a cultural exchange, we won the exchange
>>
>>1820901
>He chuckles.
Indeed. It was a wonderful exchange.

I will not lie I admire the simple yet efficient bararism your kin has in battle. You've got genes of a conqueror
>>
>>1820909
Wait till you see my children
>>
>>1820912
Civilizations flourish through the young. It is a sentiment I can't say my people share. We all intend on living together until someone kills us and claims our place.
>>
>>1820935
Hmmm well hopefully when that time comes you will fall surrounded by your allies but it would be better if that day was a couple thousand years away.
>>
ooc just got done with work boys let's get to 600.
>>
>>1820912
How are they doing Rukaar?
>>
>>1820283
The extremists that lead to this war. We are trying to finally hunt them down and finish them off.
>>
OOC 600th post my dudes!!! Good night.
>>
>>1821613
Indeed.
>>
File: salvaged space station.jpg (280KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
salvaged space station.jpg
280KB, 1600x900px
>Meanwhile in the western part of the galaxy
Grod:Okay, now how do we contact aliens?
Narg:Hmm, we need to send a signal using this station, but which one?
Garry: Well hear me out, aliens don't speak our language right? So what if we broadcast a distress signal, a cry for help from someone who's being beaten to a pulp with a whacking stick, so when they come, that'll mean they answered a cry for help, which means they came to help, which would mean that they are friendly...
Grod:Okay, who's gonna be beaten?
Garry: Well since I thought of that idea, that would mean...AGH
>Grod begins to beat Garry with a stick
Garry:*Screams of pain*
Narg: WAIT!
>Brings microphone to Garry
Narg:Continue
>Beating continues
>Some time later
Narg: Aaaand were done, now let's send it out.
Grod: You okay Garry
Garry:Sure
>Following transcript is send out into space because they all left microphone on the entire time
>>
>>1823628
>hearing cries of suffering, the symbiote star ship quickly turns and begins its reasonably swift trip...... it only takes 2 hours before the frigate is in sight of the station.

I wonder what poor creature is being harmed, I will know soon enough. I just hope my translator is fixed by the time we get there. then I will know what that strange gurgling is.
>>
>sending a wide-range communique of all standard federation languages with the message: welcome everyone, we are the federation, please respond
>>
>>1823676
Grod: Hmm they called us, Garry your plan worked!
Garry:*Faint yaaaay*
Narg:Okay...who do we call?
Grod:Maybe Scrap Lord?
Narg:Hmm...inform him that we found aliens, also ask how's wormhole thing going.
Grod: Aight
Narg:Errr hello federation, it's uhh Belaniran Confederacy....yeah
>>
>>1823686
>the transmition returns, a grainy and static filled picture attempting to appear. all that can be made out is a black shape vaguely looking like a mushroom.

"greetings belSTTTSSSSSSSS, vreg ahskmgfh...... I am sgyuifkfrfffff...... stupid transla.ghfjdghg"

>the figure smacks a device off screen and the words are more in tune with the modern language

"let me start over, I am Brother hood of the galactic federation. we heard the crys of pain of a sentient life form. where is this life form that we may administer assistance?"

>he begins looking over a data pad, but the contents are hidden from the static laced camra
>>
File: Night Goblin.jpg (9KB, 250x278px) Image search: [Google]
Night Goblin.jpg
9KB, 250x278px
>>1823697
>A vague green creature in black robes appers sitting in a room filled with misplaced consoles and other devices and furniture, it's legs are resting on a console near the screen
Narg:Nah Garry's alright, he's watching sports right now
Garry:WHAT THE FUCK REF!
Narg:So yeah, his plan of getting alien attention by being beaten with a stick worked! Anyways where are you?
>>
>>1823726
>the shadow stops, and looks up

you intended to get our attention.......... by beating someone?

am I understanding this correctly?

>the bridge goes quiet.

open your stations hangers or mechanisms for docking, I am coming aboard.

>the screen flickers and the image departs. but a small shuttle appears on the screen, it would reach the station in 3 standard minutes
>>
>>1823730
Narg:Well it was Garry's idea, he's one of our best minds alongside me, so yes! Also, wait a minute...
>The ragtag stations hangar door opens up, revealing a bunch of similarly made ships
>>
>>1823734
>landing in the hanger, the small shuttle opens its doors and the multi-legged mushroom creature descends to the ground, its skin an oily black tar. it seems displeased

where are you? either come to me in the hanger, or give me to directions to your location. and I want all three speakers there not just you.

>yep definitely not happy
>>
File: Ravensdale-Orc-Gunner.jpg (222KB, 995x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ravensdale-Orc-Gunner.jpg
222KB, 995x1280px
>>1823737
>Entire hangar is filled with small and large(pic related) green creatures, most likely subspecies
>Two small, hooded creatures come out of the door, one of them is in a wheelchair
Narg:Welcome to Benaniran station "Foothold", I'm Narg a goblin responsible for it's workings, and this is Garry, our chief scientist!
>He points at the bandaged goblin in a wheelchair
Garry:Hi, sorry Grod is away for some time, to infore Scrap Lord of our first contact and to check on guys working on our wormhole
>He points at the massive donutshaped structure floating in the void
>>
>>1823750
>ignoring the other greenskins, the ambassador picks the goblin in the wheel chair up by the throat. and twists him this way and that muttering out observations.

damage to the legs.......functions seems to stop at......hmph I would suggest you submerge him in the medical mark 4 for a week to fully heal the damage.

>he puts the being back into the wheel chair. the 5 foot mushroom is stronger that he seems.

as I have said, I am brother hood of the galactic federation, I assume you wish to join the galactic stage? if so I would like to meet with your chosen representative or leader. if you are said representative then I request the current level of technology and more information on this "worm hole". after the due prosses is to inform you of federation guidelines and humanitarian acts and accords and have you sign them. all tis is then ended with your ambassador being moved to liberty station to the galactic east, to meet with the other ambassadors.

>stopping for breath he sighs.

any questions? and I apologise for the large wording but this is politics.
>>
>>1823766
>The two stare at the mushroom man having no idea what most of what he just said means
Garry:Well wormhole in a portal into anywere were making, problem at the moment is that it's as likely to create a black hole as to make portal when it activates, but were working on it...
Narg:Yeah an our leader is the Scrap Lord, he's at our capital at them moment, if you want we can bring him to you, Grod must also be there
Garry:He was the one who I asked to do the beating
>>
>>1823795
>bristiling at the mention of the rather savage ploy, he scowls.

yes, please let me meet your scrap lord. and I minor note, my culture frowns rather largely upon needless violence. so please refrain from doing so or mentioning it without reason in my presence, if you would be so kind.

>he motions for them to lead on
>>
>>1823814
Narg:Ooookay, it will be a bit of a problem in a public transport, but worry not! I have my own ship, follow me!
>Narg leads the way to a small, ramshackle shuttle like any other spacecraft they have
>>
>>1823832
>looking over the ship, Brother hood, crouches and his form begins to condense, until hes about half the size of narg and he jumps into the ship
>>
>>1823840
Narg:*whispers* hey Garry, why did he crouch so much? I mean orc can fit in well
Garry:maybe it's a custom...
Narg:Anyways, let's go!
>Shuttle leaves the port heading for a world with a single supercontinent, at it's centre there's a massive dessert and mountain ranges that splits parts it in upper and lower half
>>
>>1823866
>pretending not to hear them, Ven the host inside of brother hoods skin, stifles his laughter

and heres the discord https://discord.gg/hqVDRa
>>
>>1823878
>Shuttle arrives to a city, most of it's buildings are ramshackle except for sereval sandstone castles, biggest one being in the centre
Garry:So..what's this medical mark 4?
Narg:Were here at the Scrap Lords Palace and place where our government is!
>A large sandstone dome-like building is sitting in the centre of the desert city
>>
File: Ceph floater.jpg (340KB, 1400x893px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph floater.jpg
340KB, 1400x893px
It appears you have a new contact on your federation, ambassadors.

Hm I haven't seen many green skinned races in the galaxy...

Most interesting they seem phisically able.
>>
>>1823890
medical mark 4 is the 4th generation of medical pods, desgined with bone fractures and nerve damage in mind. its relitivly inexpensive and the second largest medical pod in use across the federation. once you are a member state, you may requisition some as a "welcoming gift" if you can call it that.

ah we are here? then lets meet this lord of yours.

>he hopps out of the ship and returns to normal size
>>
>>1823897
Narg:Okay let's go in and...
Guard:Halt!
Garry:Oh these are the palace guards...alien(?), their captain is Garfred
>Guards(Pic related) stand infront of the massive door, one of them in a cape come out of balcony above it
Garfred:You must be the alien ambassador, come in and follow the guards.
Garry:Hey where's Grod?
>Guard points at an orc eating chilidog near them
>>
>>1823895
Narg:What?There's a new contact?Tell him to wait in the lobby for...an hour or so
>>
>>1823922
>blinking in confusion, he follows the guards, muttering under his breath as he opens a line to the federation to relay the situation
>>
>>1823932
Your kin is the new contact.
>>
File: Goblin is unimpressed.png (185KB, 475x454px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin is unimpressed.png
185KB, 475x454px
>>1823940
>Guards lead the ambassador to a room
>Pic related is sitting infront of some books
Scrap Lord Mehil:Ah ambassador, please sit down, we have much to discuss
>>1823943
>Meanwhile on a shuttle
Narg:What? Okay wait there, maybe watch TV if you want, I'll come soon
>>
>>1823951
[I'm eating so updates will be slower]

that we do, I'm sure you know my name but I will repeat what I told your underlings, as to follow the longwinded procedure.

>he repeates>>1823766

do you agree to this procedure?
>>
>>1823951
It was mentioned before but I'll mention it for the sake of consistency, currently my race is only communicating through screens and radio channels as they have no phisical representative in the Federation. They're like a neighbouring nation outside the UN.
>>
>>1823955
Mehil:Hmmm...I would like to learn more information about your federation before joining, as for the wormhole...it's working like a portal of sorts to anywere in the galaxy, that is if it works as at the moment it's a very big risk to activate it. I understand that you are already flusterated with my people, but to come to agreement I need to know more
>>1823958
>Hooded goblin runs to the console
Narg:Sorry for taking so long, we just had an ambassador of some mushroom people or something, anyways how can I help you?
>>
>>1823973
what would you like to know?

I myself can offer the legal documents and dispositions of our members and allies.

I am not at liberty to speak of millitery might or opperations but I can name the multitude of races in our borders as well as our history up to when my race joined.

what do you wish to know?
>>
>>1823973
I represent my kin on our... relationships with outer races until a propper embassador can be trained. Your kin seems a fairly new contact.

As per Federation lawset instilled after the liberation of my kin from my father's reign slavery was abolished in Conclave space, however paid contracts for slaves, enslaved by other empires are still a thing and there was no law to abolish such a practice. Your kin seems to have certain individuals fisically able for hard work tasks. Have you any slave market?
>>
>>1823982
Mehil:I would like to take a look at the documents about membership, also trade and help with technological advancement Mr.Hood.
>>1823989
Narg:...Not really, we can get you some workers mate, you may also speak with Scrap Lord later, he's a bit busy right now
>>
>>1823998
I see.

Well workers are better than nothing in the end, albeit that won't help my kin for long. Our society's slavery customs date back for thousands of years. It's just a matter of time before public opinion sides with more dissident representatives in my society.

Hrm. I will need to end speaking with the federation as a whole after all it seems.
>>
>>1823998
well our official policy in this union is that should a member wish it the federation will attempt to elevate your standard of living to a "galactic minimum requirement" and you are expected to do the rest by improving yourself. you may trade with the other races but some have spent many century's perfecting the art of the trade, so they are hard goers.

you would aslo be subjected to a assessment of milletry might and MAD weapons. the rest is truly up to you and the members you trade with.

trade is non of our concern but smuggling is not accepted by most empires and many are quite disciplinarian. their laws are put in place while in their space.

but as a basis, no trading slaves or other sentiments. no nuclear or dirty weapons, no bioweapons and no prohibited substances. anything else?
>>
>>1824006
Narg:Ooookay, we do have a lot of eager chumps who work for free if that'll help
Grod and Garry:GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
Narg:Guys can you be silent, I'm talking to a leader of an advanced alien race!
>>1824014
Mehil:Hmm strict laws aren't very loved in Belan, but if ban of smuggling and bloodsports isn't reinforced we can work with that. But what do you mean by "Dirty weapons"?
>>
>>1824020
You'll be paid with three plasma generators for a thousand of them. It is possible many don't come back alive. My kin tends to be... demanding.
>>
>>1824020
anything done in YOUR empire is none of our concern. blood sports is actually much loved by some of the more military inclined races. smuggling into other regions can have imprisonment or execution, depending upon the empire.

dirty weapons are weapons that leave fall out that render a area unsafe even after the combat has finished. eg nuclear or the consumer virus. if these are deployed your race will face repricutions. I do not intend threats but mere facts.

>part of the black skin detatches from the mushroom mans arms and the host stretches slightly, the frailer voice muttering

are you done yet hood? its starting to get tireing, I'm going to sleep. don't break anything

right ven

>the covering returns and small noises of snoring eminate from him, despite the xeno obviously being awake.

anything else?
>>
>>1824022
Narg:What's a plasma generator? Anyways I can post some volunteer offers with benefits of exploring unknown planets and possible pay, buuut were not really formal, I mean some of us are like the goverment and such, but not everyone else
Grod:Hey Narg, do you want to see arena battle? It's Axe vs Micel the flail
Narg:I uhh, dammit, do you watch gladiator battles Highlord?
>>1824027
Mehil:Hmm I see that you are a symbiote of organisms of sorts, but that's none of my concern, joining this federation seems like a good offer, but I need time to think about it.
Do you have any questions about us?
>>
>>1824036
general over view of your cultures values, and what your ambassador would be SHOULD you join. and rather perceptive of you to notice my "racial traits" I would have suspected you would have called me a parasite.
>>
>>1824036
The arenas are the most valued sport on my planet. Make sure your volunteer offers say that there is a chance of becoming a famous gladiator in an alien environment.
>>
>>1824041
Mehil:I'm aware that there's a difference between parasitic organism and symbiotic, it's easy to notice when organism is sentient and doesn't cry for help.
But anyways, our culture is that of freedom really, we still have government as you can see but there are very few laws.
We also have a caste system of sorts, you may have noticed that we have two very different sub-species orcs and goblins, but there are actually four, majority of the two are regular ones, the ones you had met already, like Grod and Garry, other half of the two makes up the goverment and guides them, they call us leaders so we take that title, we are more...competent.
As for the ambassador, I'm afarid it'll be the ones who sent the signal in a first place, as leader subs are very few and barely enough to run the goverment and we need everyone to expand to other stars, but if there's an emergency I want you to contact me personally, not them, also I accept offer to join your Federation.
>>1824047
Narg:Okay, we do have sport clubs for that y'know. So anyways would you like to watch this fight? I mean I...yeah...
>>
>>1824064
As of now I am rather busy with a few reorganizations, as such I will reject the offer for entertainment until my tasks are done. Have a good day representative, the ship bringing the generators should have enough room to carry the sla- the volunteers to our space.
>>
>>1824064
you are sending the two induviduals who beat each other with sticks to gain the intergalactic community attention as ambassadors?

>he seems to be incredioulus but a thought occurs to him.

but it did work so I suppose I cant complain.

very well, welcome to the federation, all federal laws are now in effect but as promised you will be free to run your empire as you see fit and entitled to call upon our help in matters economic and military. if you don't mind I would take the three ambassadors with me now, if that is acceptable?

>he holds out a appendage for a hand shake
>>
>>1824073
Mehil:It did work didn't it?
>Shakes his hand
Mehil:Let's hope they don't do anything too flustrating
>>
>>1824084
you and me both. or they will have a time out with my acomplices. ha

>standing I make my way out to the court yard to reach the star ship of the gretchin. to inform them of their new role in galactic politics.

*this is going to be a long few weeks*
>>
>>1824095
>Mehil comes out of the balcony
Mehil:You'll be taking everyone who called, two goblins Narg and Garry and an orc Grod
>Narg, Garry and Grod wait for him near a kebab shop
>>
>>1824103
scientist garry, engineer narg and ork grod. you are to follow me to my ship where we will depart for the federation ring world. you are the......*sigh*.... chosen ambassadors of your people and their link to the greater galaxy. please follow me.

>he calls down his shuttle
>>
>>1824106
Grod:YEAAAAAAAAAA!
Garry:WOOOOOOO!
Narg:Let's celebrate with kebabs! Wait, we'll do that later,Scrap Lord and all Belans realy on us!
>>
>>1824122

good god this is going to be tough.

>lifting the three beings he tosses them in the shuttle and takes off for the federation space
>>
>>1824122
Who the hell is that?
>>
>>1824134
ahhhhhhhhhhh rukkar...........

these are the new ambassadors...........

*whispers* they are rather idiots so please be nice *whisper*

>the shuttle docks in the liberty station
>>
>>1824134
>Three "Ambassadors" leave shuttle in a hurry
Narg:Hello, we are ambassadors of the Balanirian Confederacy! I'm Narg
>A goblin in a wheelchair come out
Garry:I'm Garry, one of the chief scientists of the confederacy
>Two and a half meters tall orc gets up because he stumbled
Grod:I'm Grod, I helped send the signal to Brother Hood
>>
>>1824137
Ok then
> eight small grey Rumarians peek out from the warlord, each has bright curiosity on their faces
>>
>>1824142
rukkar.......... are those the little devils who kept biting us?

>they symbiotic ambassador, makes ready to run up the nearest wall.

they are arnt they?

any way you can have fun with our new friends here
>>
>>1824144
Dont insult my childern, they just wanted to play
> one screeches
>>
>>1824148
Narg:*whispers*So, what do we do?
Garry:I don't know, I don't really like how one of them looks at me...
Grod:One is trying to eat my finger
>>
>>1824148
>At the sound he bolts and leaps up, gripping the roof

I'm more fragile that you rumar or ralkians. so while I'm staying out of their reach you have fun with our new ambassadors
>>
File: Ovaa-Kezhada.png (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa-Kezhada.png
117KB, 800x800px
Greetings all!
>>
>>1824154
Khayerg stop eating his hand, that is rude
So why is your kind here
>>
>>1824158
Got the wrong name, got the right name now
>>
>>1824158

HI OVAA, HOW ARE YOU?

>he calls from the roof of the hanger
>>
>>1824142
Hello there children

>Ovaa walks over to them

You must be really proud Rukaar
>>
>>1824161
Narg:Well we made contact with Brother Hood, and he came, he talked to Scrap Lord and were ambassadors now!
Grod:Feed them, or give chewing toys
Garry:So...were now ambassadors of the Belaniran Confederacy
>>
>>1824168
Yes, they will be great warriors in the future, im proud they carry my name
>>
>>1824167
Hello there Broother-Hood, what are you doing up there?

>Ovaa looks around and sees the new arrivals
>>1824170
Oh, new faces. Let me introduce myself, I am Ovaa-Kezhada, and I represent my people, the Noo.

>Ovaa stretches out one of his many appengades in order to greet them
>>
>>1824170
Scrap lord?
>>
>>1824176
[minor point, the noo are the mushroom people that I impersonate. like a spider mans venom]

>>1824176
I'm staying away from rukkars kids.

>>1824178
a delightful fellow, apparently they like blood sports so you might want to give them a visit#
>>
>>1824176
>Trio shakes his hands
>>1824178
Narg:Our leader
>>
>>1824180
>>1824182
Hmmm, I will keep that in mind
>>
>>1824182
I am excited to learn more about your people and culture, and I am sure you are all curious to see what the vast galaxy has to offer.
>>
>>1824197
>>1824189
>>1824182
right you guys have fun, I will retire now.

>looking at the door guarded by two of the terrors, I scowl and crawl out into the vaccume of space to find a air lock

night night
>>
>>1824189
Narg:Okay...
>>1824197
>Goblin in a wheelchair faces mushroom man
Garry:We have many things to talk about! I can answer any of your questions friend
>>
>>1824209
Well, the first question I have is what type of goverment you are under? The second one is more of personal one; what is your cuisine like?

>>1824208
Night
>>
>>1824214
Garry:Well our leader is the Scrap Lord, and were lead by the leader caste who tell us what to do, but that's about all.
Grod:I like kebab, and meat food, we also have many spices
>>
>>1824232
Why is he called "scrap lord" are you scavengers?
>>
>>1824270
Narg:There are a lot of old spaceships lying around and in our planet, dunno where they came from
>Meanwhile Grod wanders off
>>
>>1824281
Okay then, good a reason as any
> one of the children turn at Rukaar's arm
What is it Kaarlia,are you hungry?
The small child vigorously shakes her head
Say, Narg would you like to eat with us?
>>
>>1824286
Narg:Sure....wait where's Grod?
Garry:I don't know
Narg:*Over phone*Grod where are you
Grod:No idea
>>
>>1824296
Well im taking my little ones to a Rumarian restaurant, I hope you can eat spicy, meaty, or live food
>>
>>1824304
Narg:Yeah, we'll catch up to you later...
>Leaves mumbling
Narg:Wait, Garry stay with him, I'll find Grod
Garry:Okay, lead the way Rukaar
>>
>>1824322
> two kids begin fighting, Rukaar grabs them and pulls them apart
Khader,Gorluk! Stop your fighting or you will not be eating
Follow me
>>
>>1824334
>a dashing, handsome figure with a leather jacket, who looks rumarian, arrives on a motor bike
Hmm..... well well, if it is not my slightly irrational and idiodic brother
>he sees the children
they look nice! Do not mind anything which I said about your father, hehehehe.....
>the children smile and start asking him questions
Khader: Uncle Sekhal! Uncle Sekhal! Dad said something about you, he called you an ar- arro- arrogant son of a-
>rukaar shuts him up.
>>
n̨͘é̢w̸͡ ̸peo̴͘p̷l͞e̕͡ ̕I̛̕ ̛s̶̀͢ee̛͡
w͞h͘o ar̴̸̡e ̀thé͜y̵̴͟
>>
>>1824730
Hello brother, its nice to see you not trying to kill me for once, children try not to attack your uncle
>>
>>1824739
Heh... well, I can defend myself. Also, I have found a new partner
>a female ploraxian, who is slightly lean and tall arrives, she is dressed in military footwear and a leather jacket, showing her being part of a PMC group and her kills of Rumarian pirates
Meet Kholii.
>she says hi, very shyly
Anyways, lets go eat!
>>
>>1824744
> Rukaar is visibly annoyed
A ploraxi? Are you sure brother?
>>
>>1824751
Yes, yes. The Aquamarine Revolution did not engage in piracy until a year ago. I still am very rich. Anyways, let us go. Now, I must tell you one thing. In parliament, my party is gaining lots of traction.
>>
>>1824763
> he looks at the Ploraxian female
Well, I hope she can handle our food brother, now children handle yourselves with decency
> the childern all fight for seats, as Rukaar sits at the head of the table
Brother you may sit
>>
>>1824780
Yes.Remember when we had that civil war which we fought against? My troops were better equipped and more well trained.
>he orders some extra spicy HyKrugh!
>>
>>1824780
Do not worry brother, she can handle rumarian food. Anyways, so. Remember the Battle of Moorkiali? I was fighting for the Ploraxians as well.
>>
>>1824805
Because you got support from the Ploraxi, I had nothing, but less eat
> he tears open a large boarlike creature with his teeth, the kids pick at their food
>>
>>1824830
Well, Ploraxi and Dabulans. I knew that I could side with them, and even still I would try to train my troops. The kill ratio of my troops to yours was 1:20. We have thousands upon thousands of Ploraxian guns and armour. It is hard to disarm fully, though we will maintain a small militia.
>>
>>1824839
Yeah
>the couple orders some more KyKrugh and KohJuGh.
>>
>>1824733
Some are old and some are new 12 perhaps you should introduce yourself.
>>
I have some military matters in the Dominion to take care of. Hopefully it wont take too long to deal with.
>With that said Markon Boards his flag ship which moves into position with the 1st Voidforce before warping out of the Beacon system.
>>
>>1824844
>one child is staring at Kholii, he begins growling, inly for Rukaar to hit him over the head with a drumstick
What have I said about respecting guests?
>>
>>1824839
>>1824844
May I ask what kind of weapons you used? I would love the details of all Ploraxian arms and armor.
>He looks eager and pulls out a recorder
>>1824853
I wish you luck Markon. Fight well.
>>
>>1824859
Hm.... well, I do not mind your children. They look very nice, I have some gifts for them if you mind. Anyways, back on old memoires. you were equipped with old KL09's, while we had the SM14's, SM13's, SK-90's, CX-70's, et cetera. I saw some of your men still having knives and charging ahead into our guns. Hehehehehehe.... anyways, so, how goes Khanin?
>>
>>1824872
Aren't you in a war? Never mind, you mistake me for some of my brethren. I have an IQ of 130 with cybernetic enhancements. I will not, give you any information
>he takes the recorder and smashes it
Now, let us talk.
>>
>>1824874
Can we stop talking about the war, Khanin is well, she still must rule her nation, your Ploraxi girlfriend doesn't talk much eh?
>>
>>1824877
Yes, she is kind of shy. But, do not trifle with her. She has single handedly killed a rumarian warlord with her bare hands.
>she smiles while eating.
>>
>>1824882
Huh, like she could even harm me brother, you never could
>>
>>1824891
Oh really? Well, I do not want to fight. Anyways, I am going to run for Prime Minister soon. Anyways, do you like my outfit
>it appears to be a leather jacket and a rugged outfit, like he wore as the leader of the Aquamarine Revolution
Also, what do you think about my Aquamarine Party?
>>
>>1824876
Ahhh good I wanted that recorder destroyed I'm pretty sure the Ploraxians had bugged it. Honestly I do find it weird that you seem so obsessed with speaking of killing your own people,in my culture that would be a sign of insanity. The war seems good so far our offensives have gone well,so well in fact we no longer have a reason to go to war and soon we shall negotiate an armistice.
>>1824891
To be fair Rukaar you are no common Rumarian warlord.
>>
>the ploraxi rises up
I have killed lots of rumarians before. I like rumarians who do not commit crime and are contributing citizens. I might be small, but I can kill.
>she then smirks and laughs loudly
Ha! Never mind, I never was really a comedian. There was the ancient terran comedian by the name of Am..Amy Schumer, who was horrendous. Yes, it was during a period of political strife.
>>
>>1824897
It is political power, nothing else, you know I never enjoined politics, I was the warrior, garlia the scientist, and you, you were our little politician
>>1824903
Exactly
>>1824909
Ok then, keep your killings behind you or you may find yourself at the executioners axe
>>
>>1824903
Well then, never mind. I only want to help bring Rumarian society into a better age. Anyways, I can see. I despise monarchists, especially after my father killed everything which I loved.... but now I have my partner.
>>
>>1824919
Im glad you realize this is father's fault, and when you branded me it was unjust
> Rukaar brushes the brand that marks his lower than a slave
Anyways how are you enjoying the food brother
>>
>>1824914
Heh... you only wanted to kill. I wanted to reshape, bring Rumar into another glorious age. Yes, I wish that I could try to get the post of Prime Minister.
>>
>>1824926
You contributed to it...
>there is dead silence
But I enjoy the food. Can you bring the Rumarian HukYuh Spirits?
>>
>>1824927
I would disagree, I have brought us into a golden age, living conditions have increased ten fold and our empire's power is greater than ever before
>>
>>1824914
I thought you were the leader of your people Rukaar? What role will your brother fufill?
>>1824927
Except you did that by killing your own people in civil war. At least when Rukaar has killed he did it to save his race you did it for your own personal gain. I'd rather have an honorable warrior than an ambitious politician.
>>
>>1824932
It would have increased double of that. I would have done it much more earlier than you.
>>
>>1824934
Trust me, for what I did and what rukaar did, I am probably a saint!
>he laughs loudly
Anyways, here is a small book about my philosophy.
>he gives a holobook
You will understand it more.
>>
>>1824934
I am, my brother was the one interested in politics, however I was the only person who could hold the empire together
>>1824935
But yoy never did, you are more worried about petty vengeance
>>
>>1824935
>>1824939
>He throws it away
No I'd rather not I've had my fill of arrogant revolutionaries. And you are no saint.
>He looks at him with disgust
Compared to Rukaar you are like a candle Sekhal. Your lust for power turned you to lead a civil war and kill your own people. And while you turned to a life of crime your brother has lead your people to new heights. You should be celebrating him not chastising him.
>>
>>1824959
Hmm...
Well, the criminal part was only in the past two years. I know I have lost, and that is fine. It is better to win democratically rather than seizing power in a war.
>>
>>1824959
>>1824973
I understand that I may sound arrogant, but
>he appears to be totally silent. He is blank, and goes towards the bathroom
>he stays there for a while.
>>
>>1824959
>>1824973
>>1824978
>>1824941
I understand that you try to help me. You do care, but you have strange ways of expressing it. Remember the times which you had belittled me, used me, made me worse than any foul pre-sentient?
>>
>>1824973
Which is what you did the first time. Your only doing it democratically because you got your ass beat and you hope the people you attacked have forgotten all about your claim for power.
>>1824978
Alright...
>>
>>1825000
>he comes out
I am sorry. But today... I just remember what happened on that day, with Morkali, and Rukaar... killing her. No, I just.
>>
>>1825013
>>1824997
Well instead of insulting your brother why don't you open up to him and ask him for help? And tone down this arrogance you seem to have acquired. It will not help you in politics or life.
>>
>Meanwhile in custody somewhere on Liberty
Narg:I can't believe they don't allow bomb making here!
Grod:Hood told us that they are strict didn't he?
Narg:Well yeah, but not this strict, I mean explosion wasn't THAT big.
Grod:I think they are mad at us for setting fire to couple of buildings, but we did expose those drug dealers.
Narg:Exactly! So why are we here?
Grod:Maybe they dislike fire, and us making fire in the cell and me eating that guys hand had something to do with it...
Narg:Maybe...I guess we'll just have to wait
>>
>>1826391
>following the sounds of yelling and griping, the ambassador steps through the door.

what this I have heard of public disturbances? and why on liberty are you three involved?
>>
>>1826397
Narg:Well Grod wandered off and found
Grod:Bad people, they asked money, I punch, they do too
Narg:And that's when I arrived, so I decided to help and made a bomb
Grod:Bomb exploded and set fire to buildings
Narg:Yeah, then police arrived and arrested all of us. it was kinda cold in our cell so I started fire
Grod:Police wasn't happy
Narg:Also one prisoner punched Grod after it, so he tore off his arm and started eating it, he even asked if someone else wanted
Grod:No one did
Narg:And that's how we got here. How's Garry by the way?
>>
>>1826405
garry I have no idea of his where abouts but I'm sure he is in the med bay if he took my advice.

any who, I am going to get you out of this cell and I think we are going to have a little lesson on etiquette in the diplomatic corner.

>sighing he goes to find the resident jailer to get them released.

and why in the all fathers name did you not use your diplomatic immunity?
>>
>>1826411
>Two of them leave their cell
Narg:I though it came in little cards
Grod:What's etiquette?
>>
>>1826417
>taking the two of them up to the diplomatic chambers, I sit the two down facing me and sigh.

now I'm not expecting miracles but I'm going to give you 3 rules. follow these and you are fine.

rule one: don't punch people unless they punch you first or attack first. understood?

>he waits for them to comply
>>
>>1826424
>Both nod
>Narg takes notes
>>
>>1826432
rule two: if you make something. ask yourself this. does it explode? will it cause damage? will it set fire to things? if the answer is yes to any of them. come ask me or a guard if it is allowed.

got it?
>>
>>1826435
Narg:But that's no fun! Wait, does posibility of explosion count?
>>
>>1826444
if the probability is above 20% then yes.

you can do these things BUT NOT ON LIBERTY. if you give me a few days I can have a workshop sorted for your explosive desires in a safe area, but do you understand the rule?
>>
>>1826451
Narg:Yep
Grod:Yes
>>
>>1826456
now heres the third rule. if I say there is an invasion, ignore the above rules and destroy the invaders. okay?
>>
>>1826460
>Both of them nod
>>
>>1826466
now, go find you friend and do what you need to. but I'm now credible for any shenanigans you pull, so don't do anything that causes me trouble okay? your play pit will be ready in 3 days. now hop it
>>
>>1826469
Narg:Okay
Grod:So where can he be?
>Garry, screaming, flies on his wheelchair in the background, his rocket wheelchair test is unsuccesful
Grod:There he is!
>Two of them go to general direction Garry flies to
>>
>>1826477
>the symbiote rests his head in his hands and sighs

I'm not sure what the farther had planned for them but I know they are here to test me.

>he sighs and goes onto paperwork
>>
>>1826484
>He swats away the parasitic symbiote
No we are not doing this right now.
>He shoots it repeatedly
Hood fucking stop!
>>
>>1826569
OOC retconned this.
>>
>>1826477
And you are? I don't believe we have met strange green creatures.
>>
>>1826792
they are my *cough* bane *cough* members that I have welcomed to the galactic stage.

maybe you would like to meet with them and give me a break?
>>
>>1826798
No it seems you are having too much fun with them and I wouldn't want to spoil that. What have you discovered about them so far? Well besides that they are magnificent trouble makers.
>>
>>1826821
>shuddering in pain, Hood pulls himself together.

they appear to be fungal in origin, but this has yet to be verified. very anarchistic and enjoy the more stupid and violent things in life. their leader caste is few but competent.

not much else other than they like blood sports and have 4 sub species
>>
>>1826836
>Meanwhile Garry's rocket chair crashlands in the room next to them
Narg:*yelling*Garry! You okay?
Garry:I'm okay, I think
>>
>>1826836
Seems like just the kind of people who can finally get to cheer up Hood. Show some humor in life.
>>1826848
I don't think he's okay. I think you should put him on the chair again to test it out and if screams when he runs into a wall then you know he really isn't okay.
>Grabs some popcorn and watches the chaos
>>
>>1826862
Garry:Nah I'm okay, bandages are quite protective.
>His leaking rocket fuel catches fire
Garry:It does seem like my chair caught fire though, Grod catch me, I'm coming
Grod:I got you!
>Garry,burning, falls out of window at Grod, setting him on fire too
>The whole room Garry was in is on fire too
>Grod rolls on the ground while Narg throws Garry into the nearest fountain, which he jumps into too since he also caught fire
>>
>>1826862
I will have humor when my work is done, admiral.

anywho do you have any of your alcohol. I desire a beverage
>>
>>1826873
>Continues to eat popcorn
Well I hope those bandages are fireproof too otherwise you'll be in for a bad time.
>>1826892
Can symbiotes get drunk?
>>
>>1826949
I am not quite sure, but I would severely like to find out
>>
>>1826949
Garry:Eeeeh it does have metal in it, I think, but I would really like to learn about your hospitals
Narg:I think your chair is still on fire
>Near fountain there's still a burning wheelchair
>Room to which Garry landed seems to turn into an inferno, and fire seems to be beggining spreading
>>1826963
Grod:I have grog if you want! Or some bear!
>>
>>1826988
>looking at the spreading fire, I sigh.

I would very much like some of that grog.

>he stands up and has at it with a fire extinguisher

this is a very long day
>>
>>1827004
Why is everything on fire
>>
>>1827100
>Garry is still floating in the fountain
Garry:A slight mishap in my prototype rocket chair, alongside sereval others
>Narg is also floating in it
Narg:Oh Garry, Hood told us not to make anything explosive or flammable until new workshop is made for us.
Garry:Okay
>>1827004
Grod:Here!
>Grod throws metal bottole-thing to Hoods floor
>>
>>1827100
When is everything not on fire?
>>1827155
So how'd you come to the Milky Way? Well without exploding I mean.
>>
It is with great pride and honour that I announce the feud between Ploraxia and the UE has ended, in a white peace. But, Karl, let us celebrate with a toast of unity and peace.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1827155
>>1827344

because our new friends have a habit of destruction.

>he finishes off the fire and takes a very very long swig of the orkish alcohol.

[rolling for stupid]

>>1827369
about time you two stopped fucking about. I'm at my wits end I tell you
>>
>>1827373
>staggering slightly, the symbiote shakes his head and falls backwards..........up the wall.

youuuuuuu know wat?....... you brutish moronik iiiiiiiidiots are making trouble again...... agish I shay..... your supposed to be mates, alies allus....... good friends. whysh do you fuight?

>slurring his words the ambassador falls from the cealing to a chair, seemingly unharmed
>>
>>1827399
>the resulting bottle of alcohol turns the symbiote fully comatose and snoring gently.
>>
>>1827415

nó̶͢t͢e͢ t̴o ̶sel̵͞f̛,̶̡͘
̨̀ȩ̶͞t͟h̴̀an̨͡ól ̛́i͞ś ̛e̵f͘f̧͠ec̵̨̢t͟i̷̛͘v̴̴e̴ o̴̧n̨̡͠ ̷̡t͠ḩ̶͘ȩ̶ ̸s̸̡y͞m̷̡̕b͢͡i̧̨͝ǫt̶̡ic̴ ́c̸r̴̀e̛at̡u̧̡r͝e͠͞s͝ ̴͡
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1827429
>fighting through sleep, Hood manages to sit up.

oh screw you unicorn, I'm just trying new things, here have some.

>the empty bottle of liqor skids to a stop 5 feet from the hiveminded beings feet. Hood subsequently falls over when trying to get up.

[roll for getting up]
>>
>>1827443
>he crashes to the ground, unable to move apart from clawing at the slick surface of the floor

fuh, fuck you I didn't want to......get up anwhay
>>
>>1827369
>He clinks his glass against Inkito's
Better luck next time Representative.
>He laughs
So in a show of Federation unity let us all redouble our contribution to the Military of the Federation. I have heard strange stories about extragalactic invaders so it is the right time for it.
>>
>>1827452

o̴h̸ ̕y͘͟óu̢͡'͝v̸̸ę ͜ẁ̶h̸͝i͡͞te͘͟ ̷̀p̢̧e͝ac̵͢͜e͡d̴͟͝?
͜͟w̧͠e͢͟'̕͡re͟͟ ̡a̡͢lm̢o̢s̕t ̡͠d̛͠ì͘s̕͜à͞p͠p͞o̵i̵͠n̢͟t̨̀ed̀,̷̧́ ̕thè ͞w̸̧a͜͞r̀͡ ̵̡͟w̴͠o̴̡ų̀l̡̛d ̢͡h̛́͟a͞v̵e̴ ͢b͠e̶͝e͞n̛͞ ̶̶̡v̶̛ę͟r͘͘y ̴͟͞e̢̛d̀u̶͘c̛a̛ti̸o̴͢n̴͟a͜l̀ ́͠
re̕͢ģa̶r̨͡͠d̷̡l̛és̸̡͠s ̨̕w͟ȩ̸ ̨͟͝a̧͢͞r̸͜e gl̷̀a͟d̸ ̀͠t̨h̕at͟ ͠w͜e͢͢ ͡͡ár̡̡e̡̨ ̶inte͘͠r̡n̴a̕͟͞lly̨̡ śt͝r̕͜óńg̛͢ ̴̶i̶n̴ ̡̀̕c̶as͘e̷͞ ̛̕ò͝f̸́ ̨͘e̷̕x͢t̸er͘n̸͜͝àl ̴̵̡t̴͡h̢̨r̛̛e̡a͘t̛̀s͘ ̕a̶͡g͢a͜í
>>
>>1827452
Yes, yes. In fact, we believe that a hostile species called the Miknoii have decided to make an enemy of the federation, they are a peculiar race; using solar sails, and commit acts of piracy and slavery against us. They are bound together by a religion which is strict, dogmatic, and encourages these acts.
>>
>>1827460
Well we managed to hit a Ploraxian naval base hard and after some more skirmishes we thought the threat of these invaders was worth more than killing each other.
>>
>>1827466
Ohhhh well we have heard of a far larger threat than just pirates. The rumors has this race called "Gorks" or something like that. And apparently they come for "gubbins" whatever the hell that is.
>>
>>1827504
Really? Well, better alert all fleet commands. I want as many troops as possible positioned on the far fringes of the federation.
>>
>>1827504
Gorks? I haven't seen one of them in ages
>>
>>1827513
Really? Well, after the signing, Kinrotos XIX and Emperor Maxmillian are arriving here to discuss dealing with this threat.
>>
>>1827518
>>1827513
Ooc off to work dudes don't blow up anything without me.
>>
I have returned for now. Who else is here?
>>
>>1828061
I am
>>
Good morning my fellow Ambassadors is there any news of these "Gorks"?
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1829318
>the ambassador pokes his head over the chair and groans

all farther above, this is painful. karl stop yelling nonsense, It hurts my head.

[rolling to recover]
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1829333
ooc rolling to help
I think you need a helping hand.
>>
>>1829338
>shakeing his head, and with a healthy slap from karl the ambassador manages to walk without falling over

thanks for that, gods I'm never trying that stuff again unless I'm about to die anyway. now that the lights are only painful and not blinding, whats on todays agenda
>>
>>1829346
>Grod picks up Garry
Grod:Hey, where's this...hospital? Also do you need more grog?
Narg:Yeah I'll stay here and do ambassador business like...like...hmmm who am I supposed to do?
>>
>>1829346
>He gets him a chair and some coffee
That should help with the hangover and let me see.
>He pulls out a very long checklist
Inkito is at peace now:x
Rukaar isn't murdering us:x
The Cephalopodes aren't trying to murder us:x
Awakened have been forced back:x
Ty'Salon is dead:x
The Horde is pretty much dead:x
The Court hasn't destroyed reality:x
Extragalactic invaders vanquished:
I think that's about it.
>>1829360
Can you think of anything to add to the list?
>>
>>1829364
Narg:Well there's our portal, yeah wormhole generator we may need help with, also, maybe, find out who left their spaceships and other stuff in our system
>>
>>1829369
Oh what kind of space ships?
And we might be able to help you our ships are mainly based on warp tech for FTL so Wormholes will be a challenge.
>>
>>1829379
Narg:Dunno, they were there all our history, half of the wormhole generator included
Grod:Where's clinic?
>>
>>1829364
>thanking karl, the symbiote begins counting up to some significant number of his culture and then back down, the drink is repulsive but helpful.

>>1829360
no more grog please, egh

and ambassadors are supposed to set up meetings and learn of others to better help their own empires or their allies. think of it like a gladiator ring, and you are on a team
>>
>>1829408
Narg:...
>Narg takes out a shiv
>>
>>1829411
>even in his hung over state, the symbiote sees the stupid forming around the gretchins head

do that and I swear to the all farther you will be sent back to your lord in a bin bag. and I said THINK of it like you are on a gladiatorial team WITH us. not AGAINST.
>>
>>1829417
Narg:Okay, who are we charging against?
>>
>>1829438
>he thinks for a minute.

KARL, WHO IS THREATINING US THIS TIME?

no one yet, but instead of shivs or swords or guns. your weapons are words, your armour is contracts and your attacks are the denyment of resources. do you understand, this is polotics
>>
>>1829442
Narg:Aaaaah what bosses do, why didn't you say so earlier? Anyways, we have sand...some fruit, meat and I think ships of a long lost civilizations, oh also a wormhole generator, some day, if we can get it working...
Grod:Erm Hood, where's hospital you told Garry about, he says it's a nice place where you bring sick, like a clinic
>>
>>1829448
>getting up, he holds onto a wall for a second as the room swam

its... this way

>he begins a slightly staggering walk down the corridor reaching the med bay in 30 minutes. it would have been 10 minutes but he accidently fell down a lift shaft, and had to be lifted off the top of the lift.

>30 minutes after

here... it is
>>
>>1829451
Grod:Okay
>Grod throws Garry at an open pod
Grod:Oh sorry, you dislike violence...sorry
>>
>>1829453

>the symbiote shrugs

its for his own good and he wasn't hurt

>shutting the pod, I hit the on button. it begins spinning like a washing machine

he will be done in about 20 standard minutes
>>
>>1829457
Narg:So...can we borrow some cash for hotel?
Grod:Narg used our last cubes on cheese wheel and some electronics
Narg:Yeah, we also had to sell sereval bottles of grog
Grod:That too
>>
>>1829467
>>1829457
>He gives them Hood's wallet
I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all. Just please don't give him anymore of that grog I don't think he can handle anymore.
And also you guys have gladiators? I think I know somewhere where you can fight.
>>
>>1829467

you do realise that you have your own rooms right.

>>1829479
I don't have a wallet. currently hes struggling with the concept of currency

what's that admiral?
>>
>>1829479
>Grod gives him a metal bottle of grog
Narg:Well we have them back home, they are quite eager to fight in other worlds, we also had that squid-thing who rambled about his father or something ask us for some, so you can come and post a notice there, you are bound to find some teams
>>1829484
Narg:We do? Where?
>>
>>1829484
What? Oh nothing.
Well you probably have some form of currency given to you by the Federation,even if you don't know what it is
>>
>>1829491
at the top of the diplomatic station.......sigh I'm going to go sleep good night cycle

back in a bit guys
>>
>>1829491
The Raltekians too are hard bastards in the Pits but I'd hate to see how you guys would fair against a Rumarian. Those fuckers are pure insanity.
>>
>>1829504
Grod:Fight for a Belan gladiator is by itself a victory
>>
File: 1490254242502.jpg (205KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1490254242502.jpg
205KB, 1936x1936px
>OOC Raltekian weapons:The Post
>>
>>1829531
>He looks at Grod approvingly
Well not dying is always good too. Especially winning,but if you ever wanna murder some battle slaves,gladiator bots or the real crazy shit I'm sure that the Raltekians would love a good fight. And for this wormhole what do you need? As long as it doesn't blow up any UE planets I'm sure the science team would love to mess with black holes.
>>
>>1829544
Narg:Well...we don't know what we need to make wormhole work, we did kinda rebuild it and make it work for...a second, but there's also a chance of making a black hole,so...
Grod:I'll post a notice for that
>>
>>1829553
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Based on my IT knowledge this is the fix for everything
>>
>>1829571
Narg:We don't know where on/off switch is, he activated it with an electric charge...and by hitting it
>>
>>1829577
Just hit it again till it works small green creature um what are your names again?
But that's besides the point first of all see if it works and then we'll try to make it stable. And on to other things do you want to build a mega space fortress to defend the capital? The Federation can afford a lot of shit if you're up for it.
>>
>>1829729
Narg:My name is Narg, big man over here's Grod
>Grod waves
Narg:And one who's in pod is Garry. And we can give you some workers and leftovers of ships our system is full of
>>
>>1829795
You need any plasma cannons,nukes,railguns,heavy lasers or maybe a few dreadnoughts to use for the hull? We got loads of the shit from the last war,the bastards left their wreckage everywhere.
>>
>>1829864
Narg:Nah, those ships are full of those, and other weapons we haven't really named, you should send archeologists or something for those things
>Grod picks up healed Garry
Garry:Hey where's this diplomatic station?
>>
Greetings all! Well, Karl, and Rukaar, we are going to a military base made relevent now called Aurora. Now, I cannot reveal the system in public here, but I will give you the location
>he gives the location to both of them
Anyways, under federation orders, we are to go there.
>>
>>1829879
It's a ringworld known as Liberty Station we had a much smaller one but it kept getting attacked and thrown at suns so we decided to improve it.It's in neutral space just so no one claims it for themselves.
>>
>>1830133
Garry:...okay then, where are our rooms?
>Narg wanders off
>>
>>1830196
Hall way to the left the ones with the "non -flammible" materials signs on them and with the padded walls too but I'm gonna get a whiskey,or maybe two,or maybe three.
Thread posts: 811
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.