[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pastor John

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

"Pastor John!" A scared voice yells from as a man bursts through the church doors. "The Savages They killed my family. They must be stopped Can you help?" Pastor John raises his Bible in one hand, "My boy I will Smite these demons down."

> Kill the Savages in the Name of Christ
> Talk to Poncho red face about his people
> Pray to the Lord that this man is not a sinner
>>
> Kill the Savages in the Name of Christ
Deus vult
>>
Pastor John pulls a satchel out from behind his desk. In it he puts his bible and a flask of holy water. He then takes a large sword off of the mantle after making the sign of the cross on his body. "Sword of Christ, smite these demons."

He grabs a Cold Revolver from his desk drawer and straps a Winchester Rifle across his chest. He climbs on his horse and rides about an hour out of town until he comes across a small native american village. There are women and children weaving baskets and men tanning hides.

> Purge these heathen redskins in an onslaught of terror
> Stealthy take out key leaders of the village from a distance with the holy rifle
> Pray for their souls
> Talk to Poncho Red Face
>>
> Purge these heathen redskins in an onslaught of terror
>>
Pastor John grabs the cross around his neck before saying a short prayer. He draws the massive claymore from his back and kicks his horse into a sprint. Without mercy he slaughters the demons.

A few savages quickly jump on horses to protect their evil ways, but the pastor makes quick use of his colt.

He kills his way into the chiefs tent who lays on the floor. Tears in his eyes, Poncho Red Face yells at the pastor in some demonic tounges.

> Throw Holy Water on him
> Hit him with the bible
> kill him quick with the colt
> take him as prisoner
> torture him for what he knows
>>
>>1803391
>> take him as prisoner
>>
Pastor John butts the dirty savage with his rifle knocking him out cold. "Your demonic tounge has no effect against a Shepard of the lord."

The Pastor throws him over the back of his horse and rides him back to the church. On his way into town the villagers shutter at the sight of the demon. The Pastor ties him up to a chair and plans his next course of action.

> ask the Lord for guidance
> torture red face
> talk to red face
> kill red face
> go back to the demonic village and burn it to the ground
>>
> kill red face
> go back to the demonic village and burn it to the ground
Full crusade
>>
>>1803419
support

PURGING IN MY SKIN
>>
Pastor John drags the heathen into the street and swiftly lops off his head. "Begone Baal!" He screams.

Pastor John grabs a torch and some oil, jumps back on his horse and rides back out to the village. As he approaches he sees a scouting party of a dozen demons on horseback in the camp. They must be investigating.

> turn back and get help
> kill them all without mercy. God will protect us
> snipe them from afar with the rifle
> approach and talk to them
>>
>>1803434
>> snipe them from afar with the rifle
>>
Pastor John ties up his horse before posting up in a nearby tree. "I walk in the valley of the shadow of death" he says to the sky.

Starting his rifle on a tree he shoots straight. One after another the demons fall to the ground. Panicked they look for cover but there is none to be found. The Pastor cleanses them all except for one that manages to take off on his horse.

> chase him
> burn the village
> turn back
>>
>>1803456
> burn the village
by fire be cleansed
>>
Burn the witches and purge the unclean
>>
>>1803467
Pastor John ignores the fleeing heathen and gets back to his task at hand. He rides over to the villages and pours oil around the camp. He also remembers a small keg of gunpowder he had strapped to his horse from a recent tithe. He places the keg in the middle of the camp and dowses the weird looking demon shelters with oil. Standing back a few yards the Pastor chucks the torch and the camp ignites in a massive flame. "By holy fire cleanse this land!"

At that moment about thirty demons come out of the woods from where the fleeing one left.

> run
> Kill them all brutally. God will save us.
> Talk to them
> Do nothing
> start shooting
>>
> Kill them Screaming prayer to the lord and try to install fear of god in there heather
>>
Pastor John draws his claymore and raising it to the heavens yells: "You give me strength to attack my enemies and power to overcome their defenses. This God - how perfect are his deeds! How dependable his words! He is like a shield for all who seek his protection. The Lord alone is God; God alone is our defense!"

With that, that pastor takes off towards the demons as their camp explodes in a firey glory. Some of the heathens retreat with the explosion but the others approach full force.

The Pastor swings his sword true chopping of limbs and heads of his enemies. With almost all killed the pastor takes a spear to his side and falls off the horse. The redskins jump down and tie up his hands.

One of the demons (probably named Honto Red Face) picks up John by his neck and starts speaking to him in demonic tongues. He wears feathers as if to idolize a fake god.

> spit in his face
> bite off his nose
> Head butt his face
> Talk to him civilly
> threaten him
>>
>>1803518
Yell at him in Latin
>>
All but talk
>>
>>1803528
>>1803534
The pastor starts screaming in Latin and headbutts Honto in the face. Honto falls back in excruciating pain blood pouring from his nose. Another Heathen approaches speaking poor English. "Why do you kill? Why no peace between us?"

> continue screaming in Latin
> tell him to shut his mouth
> ask him his name and about his tribe
> say nothing
>>
>>
>>1803552
>>
Pastor John ignores the demon and continues to scream in Latin. Honto approaches and puts a knife up to the pastor's forehead. He continues to say something in tongues but another demon approaches and stops him. They yell at each other demon speech for a while before picking the pastor up and throwing him over a horse. They Ride for a few hours before coming across a new Village where they throw the pastor on the ground. The demon that speaks poor English unties and asks the pastor again. Why kill us?

> Strangle the demon to death and then run away on our horse
> Kill everyone in the village
> Continue screaming in Latin
> Talk to the demon
> Do and say nothing
>>
Cast holy fist in the demon to deal massive damage and sing prayers to god
>>
>>1803586
Transparent wings spawn from the pastors back and his eyes glow a bright blue. He punches his holy fist through the demons chest and it falls to the ground.

> cleanse the village
> run away
>>
> cleanse the village
>>
Let no filth scape thy holy justice
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.