[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wardogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: general of the empire.png (416KB, 295x470px) Image search: [Google]
general of the empire.png
416KB, 295x470px
Recruits!

Welcome to the Wardogs mercenary company!
I'm your paymaster and commander of your company cubs! As I was generously given this position by the General Alfred...

Your first mission will be clearing a herd of beastmen near town of Koerin

Anyways, intorduce yourselves and then we'll move into battle!

>Welcome to Wardogs, a FKI rip-off set in warhammer fantasy universe, use greentext for actions, cobat rolls are 1d20 and 1d100 for other things, the higher the better
>>
File: Bx2-15vCcAIaySO.jpg (31KB, 450x707px) Image search: [Google]
Bx2-15vCcAIaySO.jpg
31KB, 450x707px
>>1798135
Uhm, Mi'lord? I don't think that's a town over there, nor are those beastmen. That's just a formation of rocks, surrounded by a formation of much smaller rocks.
>>
File: crossbowguy.jpg (56KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
crossbowguy.jpg
56KB, 569x800px
>>1798135

Aye, paymaster! Gerwin the Ruthless here. Not pictured is my handaxe for when those beastmen charge me.
>>
>>1798136
You sure?
>Takes out a map
Hmm are we in Hochland?
>>1798137
Welcome, what's yer name, also are we in the right province
>>
>>1798138
Mi'lord... That's not a real map. That's a picture you took from a three old boy, covered in dried sheep dung, that you've been "following", for the past three weeks.

Hell! We don't even know where we are!
>>
>>1798138

I said it was Gerwin, sir!

Also, no.
>>
>>1798139
But it was such a good price, hmm...dthat does explain why it's made of cryons
Oh Morr general is gonna kill me!
Anyways...did we pass any towns or...
>>1798140
Okay, where are then?
>>
>>1798135
>>/qst/
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (124KB, 699x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
124KB, 699x911px
>>1798135
FOR THE EMPEROR!
GLORY TO ULTRAMAR
>>
Can I be the wizard of the company
>>
>>1798144
Sure.
It takes a brave man to admit they are still a virgin at 34.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1798139
>>1798141
HA, you city folk and village millers know nothing of true tracking, why anyone who's tracked down a lone ungor through 3 rivers knows you can always tell which province yer in by the taste of it's soil.
>licks the ground
>>
>>1798146
Hmmmm, tastes like cowshit. We're in Averland sir.
>>
>>1798144
Sure
>>1798147
Hmm Averland, I see huntsman, great job!
Now soldiers follow me and we'll maybe find that herd before someone else will kill it!
And buy an actual map on the way...
>>
File: Saber FE Echoes.jpg (83KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
Saber FE Echoes.jpg
83KB, 600x749px
Fools following fools again. Ah well...
>>
>>1798148
Yessir.
Shame we can't roll dice here.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1798192
We can't?
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1798192
Of course recruit, let's go!
Also what's your name?
>Rolling for how far we went
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

Caleb Thorp Reporting for Duty and ready to kill some Elves
>>
>>1798200
Ah, excellent, were in Stirland, now go get some rest in this Hamlet
>>1798274
Okay recruit, bu no elf slaying today, it's beastmen
>>
>>1798274
>>1798281
I thought we were after Orcs?
>>
>>1798281
Elves, Beastmen Women, Children so long as I get to kill something I'll be happy haha!
>>
>>1798302
Nah beastmen for our first mission, rest of the army is in the badlands fighing them
>>1798306
That's the spirit!
Anyways, we'll stay in this hamlet of...Kroninghelm for the night, so have fun!
I have to find out where exactly in Stirland are we...
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>Caleb goes Hunting in the forest or Maybe searches the surrounding wild land for monsters
>>
File: Maneater.jpg (21KB, 398x450px) Image search: [Google]
Maneater.jpg
21KB, 398x450px
>>1798313

>A Loud sound of sniffing comes from behind the paymasters tent.

"You have food? Maneater Sur Guzzmarggh think to follow you for time. No worry, Maneater Figger Rutave thing."
>>
>>1798327
>Finishes him beer
A maneater, excellent, welcome!
Hang on
>Searches pockets
Ah here, few pennies
Barkeep, get this maneater recruit something filling
>>
>>1798344
Guzzmarggh lowers his head into the pot of stew placed in front of him. A horrible sucking, slurping sound begins.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

Lord Swift used to be a young and noble gentleman, traveling from city to city and paying well for the highest skilled mercenaries to come alongside his journeys. He was known for his quick thinking and wits, whilst never being cocky or having an ego. For him, every day could be the last, should you not move your pawns right.
One day, he was proven right-- a collective battalion, born from a kingdom made of gold, hoisting soldiers from the far reaches of Averland, to the shores of Lapis, and even to the smaller channels of Hochland-- had come for his head. A fierce and bloody battle took place, but in the final charge against his sins, the Lord had disappeared-- his smartest move yet.
Since then, the Lord had quite the hearty struggle to stand against the odds; small events began to happen in the public eye-- a nomad said to live in a cave, guards slowly but most definitely disappearing, and a furious hierarchy to answer for all the claims. They assured the youth they need not worry, and the rich their money safe. Soon, however, more and more people realized the terrible truth-- somebody was amongst them. Living in the shadows, watching for his prey.
Guards were sent to search every day, but very few would return unscathed. The reports were all the same, 'it came from nowhere', 'he is a being born of malice', 'don't trust the darkness', but the kingdom had simply paid them to stay, remain in the light, and find the one who makes the holy kingdom cower in complete and total fear.
They think they can stop me. They might even think they can kill me. But my eyes lie directly in plain sight. Watching. Waiting. I'll need to practice if I am to slay the king where he stands.
Let's join a group of gentlemen on the edge of Koerin. See if that helps.

The Fallen Lord of Shadows, aside from his intellect, carries a light, cold iron rapier at his side at all times. He will be able to slash with precision and quickness before an enemy with a simple iron broadsword could react.
Upon his primary holster stands a modern hand cannon, the Lord's prized and newest upgrade. Despite the user's experience being simply average with such a device, it's function is more than lethal enough to pack a hearty punch. It's pellets will pierce directly through fabric armor at close range.
The Lord, being a noble, has no armor to start with. As a balance, he comes with a small wealth of gold, which in a counterbalance will be determined by a d100, higher being wealthier.
>>
>>1798344
"Foodmaster, we are near to the Moot. Reckesting permison to accquire a Halfing cook if one is available."
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.