[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sword Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: darkforest.jpg (473KB, 1000x375px) Image search: [Google]
darkforest.jpg
473KB, 1000x375px
This is Sword Quest a quest about a man and his journey across the perilous world with you in charge of the actions he takes, abilities he learns and how he changes the world around him. Have fun.

You awake with a sharp pain coming from your temples. As you rub your temples the pain slowly fades and you hear sounds of birds chirping and the pounding sound of water falling not to far away from you. Looking around more you notice tall skinny trees reaching to the sky all around.

You feel a simple leather grip in your hand and look down to see a old rusty sword that looks like it could fall apart any second.

What do you do ?
> explore more (look for anything in particular?)
> swing the sword
> other (write in)
>>
>>1710027
>> swing the sword
Get the feel of it
>>
>>1710027
>Find a less shitty weapon.

why you got to railroad us with shitty swords OP?
>>
>>1710027
>> swing the sword
might as well feel the sword's weight
>>
>>1710027
>> swing the sword
>>
>>1710168
all in good time anon
>>1710042
>>1710177
>>1710188

You adpoting a familiar filling stance, slashing out a few times you start to feel the sword in your hand and let your instincts take control. Your body starts to feel comfortable and move on it's own.

> BASIC Training Sword technique RElearnt level 1

a message appears and you don't remember ever learning this sword technique in fact you don't remember anything. Not your name, where you were from, or anything at all.

> Keep praticing the BASIC training sword technique (how long?)
> Try to remember anything from your past
> Explore (look for anything in particular?)
>>
>>1710230
>> Keep praticing the BASIC training sword technique (how long?)
Until something a random event happens.
>>
>>1710230
>> Explore (look for anything in particular?)
look for an axe
>>
>>1710230
> Keep praticing the BASIC training sword technique (how long?)
Until something happens that disrupts our training
>>
>>1710248
>>1710269
that would be until nightfall and you would sleep outside in the forest
>>
>>1710305
Do it, maybe we meet some nice things out in the forest at night.
>>
>>1710305
I'm ok with this
>>
>>1710339
>>1710351
You push away thoughts of your past and focus on sword training. You no longer care about your surroundings, letting
the sword guide your body. As you the sun goes down you keep training along the way several messages appeared but
you give them no attention as the sun finally sets you see the message

> BASIC Training Sword technique RElearnt level 10

Exhausted and hungry you lie your back againist a tree and doze off. You awake again to the sounds of birds chirping
and the sound of pounding water falling in the distance. You are still hungry but no longer tired. What do you do ?

> Try to find something to eat
> Keep praticing the Basic sword training technnique
> Explore
>>
>>1710431
>> Try to find something to eat
Time to use the word skills to kill for food.
>>
>>1710431
>> Try to find something to eat
>>
>>1710431
> Try to find something to eat
What are we wearing right now?
>>
>>1710476
>>
>>1710531
Look I don't wanna roll a 1 and spend the next half hour trying to find a cock in a forest.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1710431
Rolling
>>
>>1710439
>>1710449
>>1710476
We are wearing rough clothes
>>1710597
I will say if you need to roll

With an empty belly you set out to find food. You follow the sound of the water to try and find a stream or waterhole. As you approach you do your best to remain quiet but before you reach the water you suprise a hare you didn't even notice and chase after it. As you chase it you quickly gain on it and grab it's neck and kill it. You start a fire and roast it but don't feel full at all. You start to just run around the forest and let the hares run from you then chase and kill them after about half a dozen you start to feel full. What do you do ?

> Keep praticing BASIC sword training technique
> Explore
> Other (write in)
>>
>>1710607
We have water and source of food, why remember our past when we need to survive with OUR SWORD
>>
>>1710607
Try to remember
>>
>>1710607
>>
>>1710635
okay I'll write it in
>>1710618
>>1710643
we can train it all the way to max level but it might take a few days. That okay
>>
>>1710607
>> Explore
See if we can't find anybody else.
Numbers are key for survival.
>>
>>1710607

If I was in this guys shoes, this would be my first action hands down.
>>
>>1710665
yes, who cares about shit like the past or exploring. We're the sword saint damn it, it's the sword way all day
>>
>>1710618
>>1710635
>>1710643
>>1710681
>>1710690

Before you decide to start training you try to remember your past. You sit down and focus the best you can on your
past, parents, friends, memories, sounds, places as the memories start to come back to you a sharp stabbing pain
comes into your head. You vaguely hear the sound of a name being called. what is it? (name the character now I
reserve the right to veto though.) And you pass out right after the you hear the name.

You wake up with the sun right you above several hours seem to have pasted. You start to train in the BASIC sword
technique. You can tell your training has slowly down but contiune to train and several days pass but you finally are
no longer are to level it up anymore once it reached level 30. What do you do ?

> Explore ()
> Try to make your own sword techniques
> Other ()
>>
>>1710824
Jonathan
>>
>>1710824
Time we tread the road to mastery
>>
>>1710830
>>1710917
Okay I think I am done for the night probably going to resume tomorrow . It's going to be really hard to make a new sword technique at this point in time. Since we don't have any other guides to making our own sword techniques. How should we try to and do it ?
>>
>>1710955
We need speed, more speed in our swings, and thrusts.
>>
>>1710955
Let ourselves get a feel for the blade and move in a way that feels right. It would be fun to have an extremely unorthodox style that almost animalistic.
>>
Jonathan
>>
>>1710990
>>1711064
>>1711969
okay so it seems like our we want to develop our own sword technique right now are options seem to be

> Focus on speed

> Observe animals and try to mimic them and base a sword technique around it. If you chose this option pick an animal to mimic.

Which ever gets the most votes will be the next sword style we try to create. We got two votes for jonathan right now and I dont have a problem with the name.
>>
> Observe animals and try to mimic them and base a sword technique around it. If you chose this option pick an animal to mimic.
>>Rabbits
>>
>>1713544
>> Observe animals and try to mimic them and base a sword technique around it. If you chose this option pick an animal to mimic.
mountain lion
>>
>>1713882
This
>>1713544
Also I support the name
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

bamp
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1719495
bamp
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.