[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over thread #6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 4

File: 1496189038519.gif (7KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1496189038519.gif
7KB, 500x377px
Character sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thread 4: >>1617490
Thread 5: >>1648850

You walk through the lava-lands to get to the mountains, there are two paths you can take up
>Go on a short but steep pass, this one is quicker so you can beat Forcas to the top if he isn't already there, but it's more dangerous.
>Go on the long and gradual path, Forcas probably took this one to see the view.
>>
>>1681936
>>Go on the long and gradual path, Forcas probably took this one to see the view.
>>
>>1681993
Its nearly night by the time you reach the top of the mountain. You don't find Forcas but you do find a cave. The cave looks way darker than it should, even for it being night. You enter the cave, making a light to see and quickly come across Forcas who is sleeping by the ever of a fire. You feel tired and can talk to Forcas' in the morning so you also lay down and go to sleep on the dew covered ground. You wake up to Forcas shaking your shoulder.
"Rise and shine"
He hands you a stick skewered with some of the leaves of plants that you saw on your way up the mountain and a little bit of meat.
"Want to explore the cave with me? I heard from Jose and Carolin that it's supposed to be some sort of maze."
>Yes
>No
>Write in
>>
>>1682057
>>Yes
>are you sure it's safe?
>>
>>1682076
"I'd love to; are you sure it's safe?"
"Excellent. And im not sure if it's safe since Jose and Carolin speak another language but if I wanted to stay safe I'd still be in my cave. Even if it's dangerous, I'm sure we can handle ourselves out there."
Forcas gives you a slap on the back causing you to choke on your food. Forcas apologizes. When you finish eating you head into the cave. It turns out that the reason the cave looked so dark was because the walls were covered by a viscous, pitch black slime. The slime soon fades as you go further in the cave though, being replaced by a hallway of wooden boards, then those are replaced by metal plating and flashing lights which are in turn replaced by decorative marble pillars holding up a tile ceiling. There are many directions as you go on each with a new design, the weirdest one so far is when the walls were covered in fur. You and Forcas agree to continue going right every time there's a turn as to not get lost.
Cont.
>>
>>1682103
Forcas talks as you walk, telling you about the desert and giving his thoughts on the interior decorating of the maze.
"I think Jose and Carolin are married, either that or they're siblings. But what are the chances that a brother and sister died at the same time and both of them had unfinished business? They're close either way, I never saw one out of the sight of the other. Carolin is nice and will try to talk to you even if you don't understand but Jose just stares at you like you slapped him if you get near. It might be a culture thing or he's just not sociable. The two of them run a small town in the desert, Jose gets the people water so the people there can grow crops and Carolin makes sculptures and buildings out of glass and sand, not as useful as the water but still very pretty... Wait, did you see that?"
You both stop. The walls have changed back to the dark skin again and you see something moving in it, mabey a foot tall. It runs deeper into the tunnel when it sees you and forcas creeping towards it but it looked like an octopus.
>Chase it
>Continue regularly through the cave.
>>
>>1682138
>>Continue regularly through the cave.
We still have our golems right?
>Make a defensive formation around us with the spits, keep the larger ones from Bruce near us
>>
>>1682150
Forcas runs to catch the creature but you hold him back.
"It was probably just a native animal. If that's the case then we'll see plenty more. Let's take it slow."
Just in case, you unpack the 25 spits from your backpack and have them surround you and Forcas before you continue. Forcas compliments you on the golem creation. The walls change less and less as you continue, becoming slime more often until it's only slime. Sure enough, you do find more of the creatures which all seem to be purple octopi but they all run off. You come across a group of the octopi which run away revealing a skeleton that they were covering, a few run towards you but you have your golems intercept (-3 golems). The goo is up to your knees you have a headache. Forcas groans.
"You've got a headache too?"
You ask
"Yeah, it's strange because I never really get these. We can turn back now if you want; I've seen enough."
>Yeah, let's turn back. This place gives me the creeps.
>It's just a headache, what's the worst that could happen?
>Write in
>>
>>1682201
>>Yeah, let's turn back. This place gives me the creeps.
Headache may be a sign of poisoning or oxygen deprivation. Maybe we should go back.
>>
>>1682238
Roll 1d100 vs 48 wp

Will resume writing tommorow
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1682248
Ok see you tomorrow
>>
I won't be able.to run tonight, or if I do I'll start at ten and only run for an hour. Sorry.
>>
>>1685035
It's ok my dude
>>
>>1682255
Writing
>>
>>1688161
"Yeah, let's turn back this place gives me the creeps."
You feel a sharp pain spike in your head as you turn to leave
"Wait."
You say as you turn back around.
"We shouldn't go that way, I think."
Forcas says, also turning back into the labyrinth.
As you and Forcas walk deeper into the maze, you often see the octopi secreting the slime. The delicious goop is almost up to your knees now. You shake your head and continue onwards.
"Do you hear that?"
Forcas asks. You stop to listen and hear slurping. You rub your temples and continue onwards until you reach and open cavern completely covered in slim and octopi; in the center of the cavern, chest high in slime, is the fattest man you've seen. He's completely naked but you don't think that matters as his rolls of flesh cover most of his lower body. In his hand he's cradling one of the octopus, scooping the slime from it's body to his mouth. On his head he's marked.
"Ah,Forcas and Alexander."
His voice makes it sound like he's talking through a pool of lard, which you assume is reasonable considering his physique. The fat man glares at you as if insulted.
"Come, have a seat. Help yourselves to the cuisine."
>Roll 2 d100 vs 78 and 48 for any of the other options

>Attack the man
>Talk to the man (write in)
>Eat some of the slime as he requested (this choice is an exception to the rolling)
>Write in
>>
>>1688296
Picture
>>
Rolled 31, 20 = 51 (2d100)

>>1688296
>>Talk to the man (write in)
Why don't you want us to leave?
Who are you?
What is your gift, psychic?
Stop using your powers on us.
>>
>>1688362
You try to resist but eventually cave in and sit down in the slime, scooping some to your mouth. The taste is terrible, it reminds you of when you where a child and bit into a slab of butter to see what it would taste like.
"Who are you?"
You find that you can still talk without any difficulty.
"I like to think of myself as a gourmet but you can call me Adisa."
"What is your gift, psychic? Could you stop using it on us and let us leave?"
Adisa seems taken aback when you metion his power, your headache lessens slightly before returning.
"Yes, I'm a psychic, that much is evident. But no, you can't leave, my little Hansel and Gretel, I'd be very lonely without you. Now please, eat. If you have any food, I'd like that as well."

Roll 3d100 vs 62,62,48 wp for any of the other options

>Attack the man
>Talk to the man (write in)
>Do as he asks (this choice is the exception to the rolling)
>Write in
>>
Rolled 46, 33, 87 = 166 (3d100)

>>1688473
>Yell "CANNIBAL!" At him
>>Attack the man (command our golems to attack him)
He plans to eat us, doesn't he?
>>
>>1688524
Once again you try to resist but you feel compelled to obey. You give him your wine and packaged meals before shoveling some more of the slime into your mouth. The slime sickens you, Adisa sickens you. You loathe this man with every fiber of your being.
"Cannibal!"
You yell and send your spits to attack him. But the spits don't attack him. Instead they start running towards you and begin to punch at your legs and heels. Luckily you're resistant to flame and the golems aren't strong enough to do more than tear at your leggings (0+1 damage). You ignore the golems and slice at Adisa with your whips which cuts into his flesh but not all the way.
"KILL THEM!"
He shouts and the octopi swarm out of holes in the walls to attack you and Forcas. Forcas, who you suspect might have already broken free from Adisa's control before you attacked him, starts punching at the octopi and draws their attacks while you continue to have at Adisa until he's dead. The octopi stop attacking you and retreat into their holes.

>Look around for loot
>Leave (specify place, you'll stop at Forcas' to rest unless otherwise specified)
>Write in
>>
>>1688568
>>Look around for loot
Get our wine and other things back
>>
>>1688568
You look around for loot and to collect your other items. It seems that the wine and three of the meals were destroyed as Adisa was holding them when you were attacking with your whips but two of the meals are in good condition, preserved from the slime by the packaging. You also find a metal rectangle with a button and a screen on it by Adisa's body.
>Fiddle with the rectangle to find out it's purpose (can specify but not required)
>Leave (specify
>Write in
>>
>>1688605
>>Fiddle with the rectangle to find out it's purpose
>>
>>1688625
You first Inspect the rectangle check if you missed anything on it. Seeing that you haven't, you touch the button on the thing and it pops out to become a knob. The screen also lights up to display (pic related, only the first two circles though). You twist the knob until it's set on anger, point it at point it at one of the octopus and click. The octopus raises itself high on it's tentacles then attacks the wall which is the closest thing to it. It quickly abandons the wall to chase after one of it's fellow octopus instead and Chase's it for a minute before settling down.
>>
>>1688640
That'll be it for tonight. Also, as a warning. On the 23 I'll be leaving to meet up with family for a week or so. Best case scenario: I'll run the quest at regular times. Worst case scenario: I'll have to pause the quest until I get back, though that's unlikely. Just an fyi.
>>
>>1688640
Also pic
>>
>>1688644
Ok, hope you have a good time
>>
>>1688640
>Explore(specify place: village at islands, desert, spooky cave, etc)
>Write in

>>1688650
Thank you kindly
>>
>>1691217
>>Explore village at islands
Unless there's more to the labyrinth
>>
>>1692086
You look deeper into the labyrinth but only find a dead end with various skeletons, mostly from the octopi but there are others. After that you head back to Forcas' cave to get some rest.
You're in your lab, working on the cultures when you slip on some agar that you spilt on the ground earlier and never cleaned. You put your hands out to brace for the fall but never impact the ground, instead, you keep falling. Deeper and deeper you go into blackness, wandering in the void. Your right hand provides warmth but the rest of you is cold. A couple feet away from you, Adisa's symbol shines and provides light. You reach out and grab it.
You wake up and prepare to head for the village by the shore.
"I think I'll sit this one out. Give me a couple days to rest and I can travel with you."
Forcas says; you head out alone. When you arrive there are more people at the town.
>Talk to the people
>Buy some things from the shop
>Go to the docks
>Write in
>>
>>1692223
>>Talk to the people
Do we have our maps yet? Also, I gotta wake up early tomorrow and I'm already pretty tired so I'm gonna have to call it a night
>>
>>1692296
Good night, I'm going to draw the maps now and then I'll start writing. They take like 15 min to make but I've been putting them off because I'm lazy and a bad Artist.
>>
>>1692306
That took longer than it should have and the text might be unreadable but that's fine. I'm going to bed now and I'll write tomorrow.
>>
>>1692536
You approach some of the Philoptrins who are carrying boxes from the buildings.
"What are you doing here?"
The Philoptrin sets down his box
"We're transporting our goods from one of the storehouses to the ship for departure. We're running a bit late so if you want to help us them we can give you a free ride or some cash/goods. We're heading to the second main island and we're carrying flour and spices."
>Help out (1d100 vs 27)
>Visit the docks
>Write in
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1695312
>>Help out (1d100 vs 27)
>>
>>1695514
You help the sailors help carry their boxes for the rest of the day and you do so well that they give you 3 silver along with the ride to Knost (the second biggest island). You sleep through the ride and there are three ways you can go upon arrival.
>Go along the island until you reach one of the bridges which connect Knost to Ep ( the biggest island) Ep contains most of the shops, sights, religious temples while Knost is mostly residential space
>Explore the residential areas of Knost
>>
>>1695591
>>Explore the residential areas of Knost
It's knost bad to know our way around
>>
>>1695728
Decide to stay on Know for a while to familiarize yourself with the populace before heading into what is presumably the busier island of Ep. You immediately come across buildings as you walk on the dock. There are shacks along the shore and the occasional larger wide, stone building, built on a wooden base, which connects to a private dock. You head down the street from the dock and notice many more kinds of buildings and people. The buildings range in structure from wooden shack to stone/brick single story building to metal houses that look like bunkers. There are weirder buildings made of materials you don't even recognize, such as some sort of sponge or coral, a rubbery material and more. The people are even more bizarre. They're mainly Philoptrins but they have enlarged, shrunk, demented, or even extra body parts and often vary in color and skin texture. There are also what seems to be fish people which you separate into two groups: the first being creatures with four arms, no legs, and a large fish tail at the rear. You'll call these shallow ones. The second is composed of creatures with shells or shelled bodies that vary greatly in appearance. They have from 2-too many spider-like legs and nimble feelers which are similar to the legs but they are smaller and clustered together at the middle or front of the body. You guess that these are the deep ones. The creatures that put you off the most are what looks like a human man, you saw him running through the streets holding an object wrapped in cloth when he stopped, met your gaze, them continued off in his sprint.
>Write in
>>
>>1695728
Also,
that pun was Knost-y
>>
>>1695881
>>Write in
Have our remaining golems if they're still following and not in flame form cut him off (essentially we surround him and block his escape) to see why the heck he's running and if he's human he's probably marked
>>
>>1695959
You summon your golems to give chase to the man (we packed them up at Forcas' but it only takes a second to summon) but the spits are too slow to keep up so you give chase yourself.
>Roll 1d100 for ag to give chase
>Write in
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1696004
>>Roll 1d100 for ag to give chase
>>
>>1696083
You begin to chase to the man but keel over in a fit of motion sickness you still have from the trip to the island. Once you're done puking you dopily begin to run after the man. You're slow at first but speed up as you run. You spring off higher and higher with each step until you're nearly gliding. Looking down, you find that your shoes have lit up in a warm glow and are shooting flame out of the bottom with each step you take. Despite your speed, you're still sick and not able to catch the man. Instead, you spray a light stream puke on the many people below you and crash into a building (+2wounds).
>Look around the town some more to see if you can find the man
>Go to the large island
>Write in
>>
>>1696220
That's it for tonight, I'm leaving tomorrow so I may or may not be able to run. However, if I am able to run I will post an update saying I can and if I can't I will also post an update.
>>
>>1696235
Ok neat thanks
Have a good time
>>1696220
Nice timbs (jk)
>look around to find the man
>>
Won't be able to run tonight
>>
>>1696269
You decide to look around the town some more and you eventually find the man. you find three of them in fact, three people running with cloth covered objects in their hands.
>Chase them (1d100 vs 38)
>go to other island
>look around this island some more
>Write in
Not sure how long I can run for but hopefully I can go all night.
>>
Rolled 21, 67 = 88 (2d100)

>>1702715
>>Chase them (1d100 vs 38)
>use pyraph to help us
Rolling a 2d100
This guy's gift is duplication?
>>
>>1703177
You chase after the men but quickly lose sight of them. You're still not accustomed to using the boots and the men are inhumanly fast. Instead, you send Pyraph to find them and he leads you through the streets and backstreets until you arrive at a roundabout which is abandoned except for a good 50 copies of the same guy(s) you saw earlier, each one with a different shaped object wrapped in cloth. One by one, they are crawling down a ladder in the middle of the roundabout.
>Write in
>>
Rolled 62, 72, 50 = 184 (3d100)

>>1703235
>>Write in
Now is a good time to use our golems not to chase them, but to round them up
Since they are going down a drain, we will have to send some golems down other drains to intercept them.
>We can also use pyraph to help us round up the multiman
>Use the humanoid golem to captain a group of golems to intercept the multiman
Since the humanoid one is smart enough to remember faces and patterns and such, leading a group of spits shouldn't be too much trouble, especially if we create a spit<humanoid golem<Us heiarchy
We have about 17, so we can take 9 and the humanoid golem can take 8. We just have to delay the multiman.
Rolling a 3d100
>>
>>1703299
You send out 8 of your spits and the humanoid along with Pyraph to hunt down more of the men and round them up. You take 9 of the golems to yourself to surround the gathered men. You send some of these golems down into the ladder itself but they come back out of it shortly after, you look down the well which holds the ladder but only see darkness. When you get close enough to the ladder to see down it, the men stop climbing and just stare at you until you step back and they resume their climbing. An hour or so later the golems return and the humanoid golem reports that there is another group of the men but the golem isn't smart enough to communicate what they're doing. You stand next to the well to pause the climbing.
>Write in
>>
>>1703378
>>Write in
Use Adisa's psychic television to make the men stop
>>
>>1703413
And have Pyraph take us to the other group while the smallboy golem watches over these laddermen
>>
>>1703413
You point the remote at the men at use various settings from worthless and apathetic to skeptical and loving but it doesn't seem to affect in any noticable way, a few of them look at you when you do it though.
>Go down the ladder
>Attack the men
>Talk to the men (write in)
>Go to the other group
>Go to the other island
>Write in
>>
>>1703437
That's it for tonight, see you (hopefully) tomorrow.
>>
>>1703422
>>1703437
Do this after trying to talk to the men

>>1703478
Good night
>>
>>1703530
You leave smallboy to watch over the well and prevent the men from entering it then have Pyraph lead you to the other group. The other group is nearly on the opposite side of the island so it's the afternoon by the time you get there. The other group is standing in a circle, holding books and talking in various languages. Looking over one of the men's shoulders you find that the books are dictionaries. One member of the group will say a word from the book and the others then repeat the word in their respective book.
>>
>>1706695
>Write in
>>
>>1706700
>>Write in
Ask what the hell is going on
>>
>>1706736
"What the hell is going on?"
You ask, confused. The group turns to look at you, flips some pages in their books and all speak similtaniously in a humble of languages. You think you can hear one of them say "What the hell is going on." In English.
>Write in
>>
>>1706758
>>Write in
This is all a ruse. We need to find the originator.
>make another smallboy
>>
>>1706783
You make another smallboy. You're not used to making smallboys so it takes you a little under and hour to make it.
>Go down the ladder at the other group
>Attack the men
>Talk to the men (write in)
>Go to the other island
>Write in
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1706808
>>Go down the ladder at the other group
Maybe we can use our boots to get there faster
>>
>>1706882
You run to the other group, using your boots to go faster. You only lose your footing once. The first smallboy is keeping watch over the men and making sure they don't go down. You step onto the ladder to go down and one of the men call out to you as you descend
"Only 13 miles until the next safe house. Saturday strong brother, we'll be free soon."
You continue down into the darkness a few more notches and hit the floor of the well. You feel around for some sort of lever or hatch but the walls and ground are entirely made of smooth rock. You jump out of the well with a boost from your shoes. You have a couple hours until it's dark.
>Write in
>>
>>1706964
>>Write in
>What's this about a safe house?
>>
>>1706995
"What's this about a safe house?"
The men all look at you with strange looks.
"Did you bump your head on the way down brother?"
One says
"He's probably too young to understand."
Says another. One approaches you and says
"When we get to the other side, we won't 'haff to be slaves no more. The white men won't control our fate."
>Go to the other island
>See if you can find a place to stay on this island
>Attack the men
>Write in
>>
>>1707025
>>Write in
>Somebody explain this all to me

A question for you OP: Are all these men clones/duplicates/completely identical?
>>
>>1707110
And are they even non-whites? Or is this another ruse again?
>>
>>1707110
You examine the men more closely, they're all identical but you can't really describe their appearance. They all seem somewhat familiar.
>Write in

(There is not ruse here (also, this person(s) is not a marked. Just fyi))
>>
>>1707187
>Somebody explain this all to me
Who are you? What is the other side? Where did the men who went down the ladder go? Why were you running?
>>
>>1707201
(Word of advice, you're not going to get many answers from this guy(s). Try asking the locals when you get a chance.)

"Who are you?"
The man who approached you answers
"I'm Louis"
"What's on the other side?"
"The next safe house, only two more then we're free."
"Free from what? What are you running from?"
The man chuckles lightly then speaks in a sorrowful tone.
"You're probably too young to have worked the fields yet, count yourself lucky. We're running from oppression."
>Write in
>>
>>1707251
>>Write in
>Ok, good luck
>go ask the locals what the heck these people are
>>
>>1707304
"Ok, good luck. I think I can make it on my own."
You wave to the men as you leave and try to find some clue as the what the hell was going on back there. You walk around until you find a Philoptrin that doesn't seem to be in a hurry to be anywhere.
"Excuse me, if it's not too much trouble could you tell me what those things that all look alike are. I saw a group or two of them earlier doing... things that I'm really not sure."
"You mean the ancients?"
The Philoptrin responds
"You must be a newcomer. The ancients have been around since, like, forever man. You probably haven't seen half of the weird shit they do. They're rumored to relive memories; I swear I saw some reenact my sister's death once. Probably the strangest thing they've done was a couple decades ago. I wasn't there myself but the rumors say that they spread out through the town and just vanished. Poof, gone. All that was left was their shadows and even those faded after a couple hours."
The Philoptrin leans in close
"Supposedly, they buy and sell knowledge but most people just ignore them. If you want more gossip, come down to my bar/brothel in Ep. It's a bit rowdy but what place isn't on that island, I could get you a job there too as long as you know how to either serve drinks or have low standards."
The Wallace, the Philoptrin, marks a place on your map called "the squirting clam" and continues on his way before you can get another word in.
>Find a place to sleep on Knost
>Find a place to sleep on Ep
>Chase after Wallace and ask to stay with him in return for work or Money
>Write in
>>
>>1707437
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>1707437
>"...just vanished. Poof, gone. All that was left was their shadows..."
Hehehehehe
Japan lost it

>Find a place to sleep on Knost
We can probably sleep in the street or if there's a park somewhere, set up a perimeter with our golems so nothing comes up and takes our stuff and/or kills us. And where have our stone golems gone? We can use those to captain groups of spits and smallboys since they're more intelligent.
>>1707453
See ya, thanks for running
>>
>>1707500
You look around Knost to find a place to sleep. There aren't any hotels or buildings so you'll have to make your own place to sleep. You find some parks but there are either nocturnal species or just late night go-ers at them so you decide to sleep at the roundabout with the well since the ancients are nearly gone and the ground isn't too hard. You set up your golems around you and drift off to sleep. When you wake you can
>Explore Ep
>Look for work or gossip at 'Forcas Squirting Clam"
>Look around for more ancients and do something with/to them (specify)
>Write in
>>
>>1707500
Also, 99.9% sure we picked up the stone golems already and they're just following us around. We have 6 of them.
>>
>>1710563
>>Explore Ep

>>1710571
Cool, they'll come in handy
>>
>>1711160
>Cory
;_;
left my name from another quest
>>
>>1711160
You wake up and decide to explore Ep. But before you can do that, you need to eat so you scarf down one of your packaged meals before you head out. There are many large bridges between Ep and Knost but you just take the closest one to save time. Ep is much more busy than Knost, the amount of people is a bit larger but everyone is bustling around the streets or shouting from stands, advertising their products. There are temples around the city with people littered around the outside in varying states of bliss and soporific confusion.
>rent a tour guide to show you the sights of the city.
>Stock up on food in case you get hungry
>Look for a hotel to stay at for the night
>Visit one of the temples
>see if you can find the marked guy
>Go into the most obscure building you can find
>Write in
>>
>>1711168
Do you run a quest? I'd love to check it out if you don't mind. Also, we have five stone golems, not six.
>>
>>1711265
I don't run, just play (at least for now, but if I do start it won't be really anytime soon)

>>1711262
>>Go into the most obscure building you can find
>>
>>1711406
After a bit of searching you head into the most obscure building you can find. It's not even so much as a building as it is a door sandwiched between to larger buildings in such a way that unless you're facing the door it can't be seen. The door, which is actually cloth that's woven to look like the adjacent stone buildings, is open so you walk right in and are greeted by a splash of water to your face. You dry yourself with your flame aura and look for your assailant but he is nowhere to be found. The room is so covered with various objects and apparatus that you are unable to see the floor in most places. The items look mostly like trash but you recognize some alchemic devices, piles of food and spices, and caged animals that pollute the room with sound and stench. Among the caged animals is an ancient one, standing completely still. You make your way through the room until you reach a set of stairs which lead down to another room. This room is still crowded but only around a workbench upon which you see a woman taking turns between staring at a burning candle and flipping through books which are scattered among the table and floor.
>Call out to the man
>Remain silent but get closer
>Leave
>Write in
>>
>>1711547
Whoops
*>Call out to the woman

That's it for tonight, I'll probably be here tomorrow.
>>
>>1711547
>>Remain silent but get closer
INTERESTING

>>1711558
Good night
>>
>>1711825
You get closer to peer over the woman's shoulder but before you can get a proper look the woman jerks up to face you.
"YES WHAT IS IT? Oh, nevermind. I swore you where going to call out to me."
The woman is a Philoptrin. She has long dark hair that has places that are shorter than others but is very well kept other than that. Her voice is smooth but becomes shrill when she yells. Her skin would be beautiful if it didn't have marks all over it; you recognize your mark first along with Bruce's, Forcas'. There are more that you don't recognize and the marks continue under her clothes.
"You don't need to introduce yourself, David. NO! Alexander. Thank you for visiting I'm Mae, with an 'e'. Can I have just a little bit of your skin?"
>"Uhhh"
>"Sure, why not"
>"What the hell, no!"
>Write in
>>
>>1714552
>What the hell...
>>
>>1714896
"What the hell..."
"Come on, please. It would only hurt for a second..."
She begins to approach you, fiddling with a pen in her hands as she speaks. She clicks it and three darts shoot at you from the wall, the first two burn up in your aura you have left from the flame but the third makes it through and clips your armour then bounces off.
"DAMN IT. Seriously though can I have just a bit of your skin. I'll pay you a gold coin."
She holds out a gold coin and waves it seductively.
>Write in
>>
>>1714996
>>Write in
Why do you want my skin? Why are you covered in marks? How do you know my name and why did you call me David? Am I not the first person to have my mark? Who are you?
>>
>>1715045
"Why do you want my skin? Why are you covered in marks? How do you know my name and why did you..."
"Shhhh, shh, shh. Too many questions Alex, one at a time please. I want your skin because it's useful to me, I study the marked in hopes of becoming one. The marks on my skin are because of that. I first put them on to try to replicate the marks but that didn't work and I keep them on now to help me keep track of them; I have them memorized by now but I could always discover a new one. I think they're pretty, don't you? I know your name because the ancients told me, at a price. I called you David because you are not the first person to have your mark, im guessing that the shoes you're wearing belonged or, possibly but unlikely, still belong to him. I'm Mae, emm-ae-ee, self proclaimed parapsychologist among other things."
>Write in
>>
>>1715082
So who was David? Did you know what his item was, and what mine is?
>>
>>1715087
"So who was David? Did you know what his item was, and what mine is?"
"No idea who David was, I probably didn't even know about marks when he was alive. His item was those boots which make you run faster and your item is the suitcase which I would love to find out what that does. Three more questions and I get some free skin."
Mae nods to herself.
>Write in
>>
>>1715100
>>Write in
Do you know why I'm marked? Other than Forcas' idea of this being limbo, I know I've died already and apparently have unfinished business. And you're a native to this... world. But why am I marked?
>>
>>1715127
"Do you know why I'm marked? Other than Forcas' idea of this being limbo, I know I've died already and apparently have unfinished business. And you're a native to this... world. But why am I marked?"
"Like Forcas said you have unfinished business in your own world. When people are good in their previous lives but make a single terrible mistake, they are given a chance to return to their life in a way that they can fix that mistake. It is only a chance though and one must fight to get back to prove their want to fix the mistake, the mark helps you with this because if you didn't have it you would be the same as me. Which brings us to my next point, I'm not native to this land. Like you I once lived and died but I didn't live a good enough life to become marked and fix any of my mistakes. That's why I study the marked, to get back."
>>
>>1717698
>Write in

(I realize that we're on the last page, if the thread dies mid-quest I'll make a new one)
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.