[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Civs #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 377
Thread images: 56

File: gamemap.png (2MB, 1194x1198px) Image search: [Google]
gamemap.png
2MB, 1194x1198px
This is a continuation of >>1569721

There are seven known lands in this world. The Kingdoms of Men, with the Merchant State of Italia and Kingdom of Remas, the Elven Priest-Kingdom of Sverelfan, the Dryad County of Ralia, the Golem Cities, the Hobgoblin Kingdom of Stone Crown, and the Hivelands.

The Italians are a collection of merchnats, focused on building trade infrastructure and negotiating contracts.

The Remans are a seafaring warrior caste who worship a fearsome Thunder God and have built a strong state through city investment.

The Elves are a fiercely religious people who worship the Sun and Moon, and have knowledge of Flame Magic which they use to help them build functioning ballooncraft.

The Dryads are a peaceful folk in touch with nature and magics associated with it, befriending the Naiads of the lake and the Crystal Dragon, recently hatched from an egg they had raided from the Troll Caves with the assistance of some other civs.

The Golems are a group of intelligently designed beings made of natural stuff, making their own way into civilization by mining, forging mounts. The have befriended a group of fish faced wizards who warned of a rogue wizard threat, and helped them open a portal into the Mirrorlands.

The Hobgoblins are a very crafty race, experimenting with engineering, siegecraft, and magic to create a corps of warriors and miners. They have befriended fearsome red orcs who cannot wait five turns before killing either another faction or themselves.

The Hive is an insectoid race monitored by the Hivemother, and have trained to master both Psionic and Warding magic, stealth in various environments, and traps. They attempt to befriend giants by delivering to them the flesh of humanoid folk, and had taken in a corrupted elf, who upon his death will unleash the contaminating corruption.

Currently, a coalition of Italians, Elves, Golems, Dryads, and Hobgoblins are at the edge of the desert along with a fleet of 20 small ballooncraft. The Hivemother has knowledge of their arrival, and prepares the wards to be activated. Their giant brethren wait outside, ready to be released at the command of the Hivemother. The corrupted elf stays in waiting at his cell. Who will make the first move?

OPTIONS FOR FIGHTING PARTIES:
> Fight (Nd100 where N is a unit you order)
> Parley
> Retreat
> Siege (attackers)
> Write In

ALLIES: 3,370 Assailants, 23 Units
> 905 Hobgoblins, 7 Units
> 750 Orcs, 5 Units
> 275 Golems, 2 Units
> 490 Elves, 3 Units
> 20 Small Ballooncraft, 1 Unit
> 450 Dryads, 3 Units
> 500 Italians, 4 Units

HIVE: 850 Defenders, 10 Units
> 700 Hivedrones, 5 Units
> 150 Giants, 5 Units
>>
>>1586714

I just want to clarify something, re:
>>>1586180
>>>1586359

I wasn't sure if that was a typo.
>>
>>1586720
Its not
>>
>>1586722
Actually no, it should be 200 food.
>>
let it begin
>parlay
send out a drone this will be the last time for such talks
>>
Hobgoblin leader here, sorry but I'm very busy today.
>>
>>1586762
its alright, I remember your terms. I will assume your envoy will say as such?
>>
>Elves stand ready. Blood will be spilled this day. Either the blood of the demon giants or the blood of the hive.
>>
>>1586722
>>1586728
Okay then.

Action: The Countess, realizing how many of their food stores were expended recently, sends three teams of scouts in different directions to find new food sources.

Action: The Dryad forces on the edge of the desert are ordered to maintain their distance, bows strung and ready but playing a defensive role until moves are made. An envoy is sent by the Dryads to meet the Hive's parley.

Develop: TECH - Hanging gardens. With the settlements and lands around the Dryad territory full of fertile farms and gardens, it was only a matter of time before they started using their treehomes for more room for crops.

Develop: CULTURE - The Countess decides to formalize education. All Ralian citizens, be they Dryad, human or any interested Naiads, will undergo a structured period of tutelage in their youth to better prepare them for life. They learn magic, science and cultural mores, as well as practical skills such as farming and naturalism to reinforce Ralian identity.

The Countess names the dragon Starsong and appoints 3 trusted mages to assist her in personally training and educating the dragon. If Starsong is intelligent, the Countess hopes to bring it up to the highest possible par.
>>
Hey guys.
>>
>>1586779
hi, will you send your envoy with the dryads?
>>
>>1586795
I'll send one
>>
>>1586795
Yeah.
>>
>>1586795
A elven envoy will join, under heavy guard.
>>
>>1586753
>>1586809
>>1586799
Who will speak for the Alliance? The Dryads are troubled by what we've heard of the Hive, but avoiding loss of life is why we're here to begin with. If there can be peaceful resolution, we will support it.
>>
>>1586824
>the hives drone stands midway from both forces, waiting
>>
>>1586714
Action: They agree to the fish people terms and leave 50 Golem with them to assist with any construction they need.

Action: The mounted rhino riders hold the front line, like a wall, waiting for the signal. A GoldHead leader approaches the hive for their parley.

Develop: The golems begin a several turn project. They attempt to make a water golem core, figure out the cost and the type of magic needed to create such a thing.

Develop: 100 golems sacrifice themselves to create rain and windstorm magic. This should assist the fishmen with what they need. Hopefully the fishmen understand the weight of this sacrifice.
>>
>>1586824
I can speak for the alliance if that's okay with you guys.
>>
>>1586714
Action: Search for horses in Italian lands

Action: Train a unit of composite bowmen

Develop: Research into the construction and usage of onager siege engines

Develop: Take our spears, shorten them, make them a tad lighter and get javelins
>>
>>1586714

Reposting
> Italia: 650
> 8 Towns: 350
> Food: 1000
> Treasury: 1055 (+355 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons
> Resources: Iron Ore, Silver Ore
> Notable Magicka: None
> Military Units: 50 Marines, 300 Heavy Infantry
> Other Units: 10 Smallhull Boats, 100 donkeys, 50 Barges

Action: Build more barges and train the militiamen to be marines. Send the marines to northen coast of the bug lands and send 150 steel soliders to guard the supply routes and heavy wagons.
Development: Find a use for the white wood
Development: Figure out white powder that's also used for food.
>>
The envoys meet: a dryad, a hobgoblin, an Italian, a golem, and a Hivedrone with the Voice of the Mother. They can now discuss the situation at hand.

Since hobgoblin anon will be away, the discussion terms will only conclude when he returns. You can leave any offers for him to make the process easier once he returns.
>>
>>1586862
>the speaker chitters at the approaching beings

the hive greets you, in this a dire hour.
why have you come here?
>>
>>1586862
Whose leading the negotiations for the alliance
>>
>>1586867
Greeting speaker for the hive, we are here because of the threat you pose to us all. Now we can forgive this, but for a price
>>
>>1586714
Interesting thread OP but can you tell me the average GDP per capita in the merchant state of italia and what their import tariff rate is?
>>
>>1586868
There is no leading. I'll make my proposition while I have the chance.

The Giants are the problem here, if we all work together to tell them there won't be an issue.
>>
>Action. The elves send forth a envoy to speak with the hive. These giants, if the rumours are true, are the real threat.

>Action- A group of elven explorers are sent to search the dustlands thoroughly for anything of note. The Isolationist elves are to be asked if they know of anything.

>Develop-a elven engineer who was inspecting the schematics for a Hobb crossbow begins sketching up the idea for a larger version. Created from strong wood, sinew and bronze strips and bolts this "scorpion" can throw a meter long bolt hundreds of yards with deadly accuracy. The Larger Elven Airships and the Elven navy commission dozens of them (Develop deck scorpion)

>develop- The Sverelfan fisher-elves begin using a new method of fishing. They pull a large basket shaped net between two ships and then hauling up the fish. In VERY large amounts. (Develop Fishing fleet)
>>
>>1586872
you insult the hive even as you complement it, this is rather blunt of you. the hive seeks to help.
that is all.
>the drone seems to sneer at the thought of anything else

and what price would you have us pay?
>>
>>1586867
We have heard troubling rumors of your kind. We have heard you seek man-flesh, and possess a flying army of enormous size. What are your aims?
>>
>>1586881
Fell them that is. There is no price that needs to be paid by the bugs
>>
>>1586887
you trust roumors rather than looking at the source?
you are all very bad with this diplomacy.
we seek only to help, the giants are hungry we feed them, or try to.
the elfin man like him
>points at the elf
is sick and lost we care for him
>>
>>1586885
The blood of the giants. The flesh eating brutes you have in your employ. Either they die today or your race dies today.
>>
>>1586894
You said the giants crave meat, that is against 4 full nations. Choosing a small group bloodthirsty tribals over the rest of the nations is not a smart move.
>>
>>1586894
You must understand, we are many nations, and many people. This is why we are here, for diplomacy rather than violence.

The man-flesh is for the giants, not yourselves? Why ally with such vile creatures?
>>
>>1586896
>>1586897
if you all dislike the giants themselves, why bring this to us. we attempted to help you by removing the scum, the filth that has been outcast by yourselves. we sought to help them with thier hungar

>>1586899
because they are Hungary and the hive wishes to help
>>
>>1586901
Because you are stronger than the giants and claim to be an ally of them. The giants have t left your land yet either
>>
>>1586901
Do our lives mean so little to you? This is what troubles us - you amass an army and are willing to disregard our lives and cultures. We have much to offer should you choose to ally with us, and we will help drive the Giants from your lands should you agree to coexist peacefully with our peoples.
>>
File: IMG_2430.jpg (835KB, 916x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2430.jpg
835KB, 916x877px
>>1586901
>They are Hungary
>>
>the speaker seems to argue with himself for a brief moment

>>1586897
you are no less bloodthirsty in your friends
>points to the orks
>>1586896
that is a threat? or an fact?
>>1586902
hmph. if this will result in the hives destruction. we have no choise
>>
>>1586907
It has a point. We should deal with the orcs at some point. But right now, they fight with us, not against us.
>>
>>1586907
The Orcs are a problem, but can be satisfied with a plan we have perhaps.

[Now I must go, good luck friends]
>>
>>1586907
A fact. Hive city will be rubble by sundown and your race will end if the giants do not fall. Either fight against them with us or fight with them and fall.

Choose. Elves are long lived but our patience has limits
>>
>>1586921
you have still not answered why there was one who looks like you roaming through our lands in pain.

and what would you have this one do? strike while they are on our doors?
>>
>>1586921
Threats do not serve to endear our alliance to these new people. We must offer them respect if we can expect it in return.

>>1586907
We seek only to secure our own lands against threats - and you are not a threat. Misguided and perhaps morally questionable, but it is the influence of the Giants who have brought this upon us all.

We must choose to be a better, stronger alliance. We can select a better course than annihilation.

Let our Dryads examine a giant - perhaps they are corrupted and can be cleansed. If you can allow us this, it will be seen as a step of good faith toward one another, AND toward the Giants, who may yet live.
>>
>>1586924
You KEPT that cursed creature? That foolish demon who endangered his entire race with his idiocy? He was meant to wander the desert until he died. Where his corruption could harm NO ONE.

With the hive from the rear and above and our forces from the ground we can crush the Giants. If you would live, you must turn on your so called "Allies"
>>
>>1586930
this one is more weary of you, than of the flint ear.

but it would probably eat you. *sigh* the hive has a plan.
if we order the giants forward and attack from behind, you can kill them quickly and effeciantly

the hive does not like this.

>>1586932
>the speaker clenches and unclenches what passes for its hands
you sent one of your own.... to our desert.... TO DIE WITH NO PURPOSE?
>>
>>1586937
The price we ask of you is the death of the Giants, no more, no less.
>>
>>1586937
If the Giants are your allies, can you not ask one to submit to a simple examination? We can still avoid all bloodshed. We will not harm the Giant, but perhaps it can be cured of its hunger for man flesh.
>>
>>1586939
>when the speaker calms down he nods

the hive wants 3 prices of its own,
1. knowledge of the cursed one.
2. that the elf never comes back to our lands, if they do we hold the right to kill them.
3. the hive seeks to help. we wish to help those in need in any way possible. even [chittering] wasteful elves
>>
>>1586937
He was too dangerous to remain among us. He accepted his exile and was on his way to a place as cursed without as he is within. You should have let him be. He will return with us. An eternity imprisoned. Unbreakable chains. His corruption WILL. NOT. SPREAD.

Now choose. The giants or your race. We grow tired of deliberation.

>Elven Envoy leaves to his troops.
>>
>>1586945
it tried eating the drone that told them we found some food source, even thought it knew we were not eddible
>>
ready your armeys the giants will advance in a few moments, we will strike from the rear. this negotiation is over, do not fail.
>the speaker turns and walks back to the hive
>>
>>1586950
We can purify the Exile. We have the magic to do it. Send him to us and we will draw out the corruption so it cannot spread or infect other creatures.

>>1586952
Then it seems battle it is. I am sorry we could not avoid this travesty.

>Dryads fall back, but will only act defensively to protect the back lines. They will not attack unless attacked themselves.
>>
Rolled 53, 9, 28, 82, 27 = 199 (5d100)

[I will roll for the giants, okay first rolls for the giants, lets go]

>the lumbering beasts of flesh begin a loping run at the alliance
>>
>>1586976
whoops never mind this, we have to wait till the other one gets back]
>>
[Using the trip to prove it is me back on my PC]

So if we are all in agreement then, the giants die and we go back to peace? Perhaps we can all find a common enemy to unite against.
>>
>>1587770
I think Hiveanon doesn't agree to give up the giants
>>
>>1587958
No hiveanon is attacking the giants once they charge
>>
>>1587770
Kill them all
>>
>>1586949
>>1586976
Isn't this roll for him controlling the giants to attack the Alliance?
>>
>>1588038
He is attacking the giants, but roll d100s anyways. Don't we use d10s?
>>
>>1588051
We do, thats odd.

I need clarification from hiveanon when he comes back. Your plan is to attack the giants?
>>
>>1588072
I think he said he lives in the U.K. and it's almost midnight there. This may or may not be a slow day.
>>
>>1588072
>>1588051
Oh, I miswrote in the OP, I want you to use 1d10
>>
>>1588077
He said his plan was to have the giants attack the Alliance on their own then flank the giants in the back.
>>
Golems wait patiently for a decision to be made. They really have no stake in this outside of resources should the hive or giants fall.

Golem asks the Hobs if those orcs are a good idea to have around.
>>
>>1588099
If my solution doesn't solve their blood lust then they won't be worth having around. Speaking of I should do my turn.

>>1586714
Develop: Blood Ball. One where players fight over a ball of animal skin and try to get the ball to the opponent's side of a field. No weapons are allowed, but any body part goes.
Develop: Basic learning for Hobgoblin youth. With so much food the population will be growing and it will save time if they are taught things in groups.

>Upgrade Market in Twin Rivers
>>
>>1588141
The hobgoblin forced take the back line while letting the Orc act as our front line. Geomancer will prepare to use left over gold to counteract anything involving the ground.
>>
Rolled 5, 10, 7, 1 = 23 (4d10)

>>1588149
>Elves attack.

The elven airships burn fuel, rising rapidly to fire down upon the giants from beyond their reach. Using their powerful bows they fire heavy tipped iron arrows into the faces of the giants.

The elven stag riders charge and kite the giants riding in circles around the giants and peppering them with arrows. They aim for the eyes and throat.

The elven light soldiers charge, firing as they go. They slash at the giants feet and legs, attempting to hamstring them. Using their leather armor and natural agility to avoid the clumsy behemoths.

The Elven spearmen jab at the giants groin and thighs, attempting to open the great arteries with their razor sharp spears
>>
Holy shit this has been a slow day
>>
>>1588527
Are you OP? Get a trip or a name man come on
>>
>>1588541
Nigga I'm >>1586854
>>
Wait, these conversations are confusing. Are we battling?
>>
>>1588554
NIGGA PROVE IT
>>
>>1588583
Im attacking. Join in if you want spoils
>>
>>1588623
Ehhhh
>>
>>1588624
The hobgoblins invited the golems. We dont wanna make enemies by attacking unprovoked.
>>
>>1588662
Im attacking the Giants only.
>>
>>1588680
Oooh. Alright.

The golems attack the giants as well as new information has come to light.
>>
>>1588259
>>1588849
We are literally just waiting for the giants to walk into us. No need to rush things.
>>
Rolled 7, 7, 4, 7, 8, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 9, 6 = 87 (12d10)

>>1588149
Eh fuck it, no reason not to roll at this point, we have a plan and everything. First 5 dice are Orcs, last 7 are Hobgoblins
>>
>>1589389
>inb4 the hive decides to switch plans and attacks you alongside the Giants
>>
>>1589502
I think those rolls assured no backstabbing
>>
Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d10)

>>1588849
>>1589389
>>
>>1589502
Theyre outnumbered more than 3 to one. They'd literally have needed to roll all 10's to have even the slightest shot at beating us.
>>
okay I'm back
the hive can confirm I am ordering the giants forwards, then plan to shoot them in the back
and yes in from the UK and yes it was mid night
>>
>>1590169
Are you going to roll to attack the giants as well?
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
Rolled 3, 8, 6, 1, 7 = 25 (5d10)

>>1590169
[re rolling for giants with correct dice]

>>1590513
I thought i had, apparently I need to redo it
>>
File: battle.jpg (436KB, 1344x863px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
436KB, 1344x863px
>>1590571
>>1589556
>>1589389
>>1588259

Giants are overwhelmed by the allied forces. The elven airships shoot a barrage of arrows from above, keeping their gaze high while hobgoblins drill bolts in their chest. About half of the giants fall for it. Elven riders manage to incapacitate many a giant, saving potentially eaten allies. Elven soldiers slash at the giants feet. They fell more giants before being eaten themselves. The spearmen face the worst luck, being picked up in groups and swallowed whole by the monsters.

The golem bravely threw their bodies into the legs, toppling the giants down for they to be hacked to death by elven spears, mad orcs, and golem hammers. Giants try eating them, and finding their teeth broken, throw them far to be smashed by ferocious velocity.

Orcs are most effective, many heroically climbing up a giant using knives to hack at its heart. Hobgoblin geomancers sacrifice their lives to shuffle the ground and topple the giants over, allowing many an orc to slash and hobgoblin to shoot them to death.

The battle wasn't without casualties, of course. The giants recover wounds quickly after gnashing on the bodies of stray hobgoblins, elves and orcs. They had decimated a good number while on their feet, but once fallen they were quick to die.

> Casualties: 30 orcs, 70 elves, 50 hobgoblins, 65 golems

The allied forces will take the next turn to tend to their wounded in the desert before they can be ordered for further actions.
>>
>>1586778
>>1586834
>>1586854
>>1586860
>>1586882
>>1588141
I am missing Hive turn, I'll post the others in the meantime
>>
File: reman.jpg (30KB, 352x470px) Image search: [Google]
reman.jpg
30KB, 352x470px
Rolled 7 (1d10)

KINGDOMS OF MEN

> Treasury: 1410 (+370 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, White Powder
> Military Units: 150 Marines, 300 Heavy Infantry
> Other Units: 10 Smallhull Boats, 100 donkeys, 150 Barges

More barges and mariners are made and sent to the buglands. They guard the supply routes.

They find a plant that when crushed makes a white powder that is very sweet. Demand for it is once more popular, and commerce increases as a result.

They investigate the white tree. Some of the more magically attuned detect it as a magical nexus! Settling near the tree will surely advance magical research. The tree bears some apples, also white. When eaten, they taste like regular apples.

> Remas: 800
> 3 Towns: 500
> Food: 1500
> Treasury: 740 (+310 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Steel Swords, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins
> Resources: Silver Ore, Iron Ore
> Notable Magicka: Static (I)
> Military Units: 150 Swordsmen, 150 spearmen, 150 Soldiers, 150 Composite Bowmen
> Other Units: 10 Biremes

Remans search for more horses

A unit of composite bowmen are trained

They develop javelins and onagers
>>
>>1590602
sorry my turn

action: drag the corpses of the giants into the hive, they will become our food. if we can take as many corpses in as we can, until we are told to stop or return them

research: these wepons are strange, the hive will try to build the bow weaponry bigger like the flying ships.

action: approach the alliance with a speaker for the dryads and the goblins again.
>>
>>1590607
Remans find their herd of horses. Some are shared by the elves as per agreement (correct me if Im wrong)
>>
>>1590611
It was found in my land, the plan was for him to be able to buy the horses for a discount seeing how he found them but it's on my land.
>>
File: dryad.jpg (179KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
179KB, 1000x669px
> Estrellander: 841
> 2 Towns: 500
> Food: 500
> Treasury: 265 (+125 per day)
> Notable Techs: Large Barges, Plows, Wooden Tablets, Bow, Fertilizer, Iron Arrowhead, Barky Camouflage, Health Elixir, Large Carts, Hanging Gardens, Nonwasteful Culture, Treehomes
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Cotton
> Notable Magicka: Greenweaving (I), Purification (III), Warding (I), Biochanting (I)
> Military Units: 450 Archers,
> Other Units: 1 Squirrel, Starsong

Scouts looking for food sources. The return with tubers and plant them at their homes.

The dryad hang beautiful gardens, allowing an aesthetic character to their homes as well as giving more crop room.

Public education trains the dryad youth to become a more intelligent and cultured race, as well as strengthen the Ralian identity.
>>
File: elf.jpg (185KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
185KB, 1600x960px
>>1586882
ELVES

> Sverelfan: 700
> 7 Towns: 580
> Food: 1800
> Treasury: 560 (+135 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Iron Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore
> Notable Magicka: Flame (II)
> Military Units: 165 Spear-Soldiers, 175 Mounties, 150 Light Units, 150 Naval Warriors
> Other Units: 100 Longboats

Isolationists, when asked, tell you of a rich city in the desert built with gold and jewels, and stocked with a full magical library. It is shrouded in powerful illusion magic, so it is quite difficult to find.

The elven explorers go as far as they can. They find nothing.

A deck scorpion is created to launch projectiles. Fishermen use large nets to haul fish, increasing food stockpile.
>>
>>1590611
>>1590615
I asked both the Elves and Italians if I could search for horses on their lands on the condition that I gave half of the horses to who's ever land I found it on. I found these horses on the Italians land so I'll give half of how many horses these are to him.
>>
File: golem.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
GOLEM

> Capital: 425
> 3 Towns: 495
> Stone: 700
> Wood: 500
> Iron: 100
> Treasury: 220 (+95 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Barges, Barreled Bolt Launcher, Golden Head Leaders, Carts, Golemancy, Stony Shovels, Reservoir, Modifiable Limbs, Shovel Arms, Stone Hammer, Flatship, Rhino Riding, Cavalry Hammergolems, Cavalry Launchgolems, Smallhull Ship, Spiky Golem Parts, Wooden Stakes, Stone Quivers
> Resources: Stone, Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Wood
> Notable Magicka: Geomancy (II), Blanket (II), Storm (I)
> Military Units: 75 Hammergolems, 200 Battlegolems
> Other Units: 50 Carts, 150 Stone Rhinos, 50 Smallhull Ships

50 golems are assigned to create a platform for the Mirrorlands. It is a modified Smallhull ship with large side hulls to help maintain its position.

Golems attempt to make a watery core. They discover they cannot create themselves out of non-solid material, and such knowledge would require knowledge of Element manipulation, such as those for water, fire, or lighting.

Golems are sacrificed in the pursuit of weather manipulation magic. They reach Storm (I), which gives them the ability to create clouds. They learn that these spells are very sacrifice intensive if they want to harness its awesome power. The minimum amount of sacrifice simply creates one cloud, and with variably more, they can create a group of clouds that has a chance to rain more likely to the number of clouds, but they do not have the power yet to manufacture lighting clouds.
>>
File: hobgoblin.jpg (41KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
hobgoblin.jpg
41KB, 470x353px
HOBGOBLIN

> Stone Crown: 610
> 2 Towns: 620
> Food: 1820
> Treasury: 260 (+110 per day)
> Notable Techs: Runes, Pulleys, Crossbow, Medium Sailing Boat, Bronze Armor, Iron Armor, Burning Elixir, Iron Bolts, Health Elixir, Bomb Launchers, Iron Pickaxes, Trebuchet, Bolt Clips, Fertilizer, Sewers, Spears, Invisibility Elixir, Sewage Arrows, Supply Lines, Bloodball, Eeducation
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore
> Notable Magicka: Geomancy (II), Runes (I), Warding (I)
> Military Units: 450 Crossbowmen, 150 Combat Engineers, 150 Sappers, 300 Shield Spearmen, 1 Trebuchet Crew.
> Other Units: 50 Sailing Boats

Hobgoblins upgrade their market.

They invent a sport to keep the red orcs entertained. It seems to work for delaying their bloodlust. They now can live ten turns before needing to slaughter either themselves, the hobgoblins, or others. With the sport being introduced, most likely it will be themselves in tournament.

The hobgoblin youth are treated with basic learning. They are taught alchemy, warcraft, sailing, and siegecraft

>>1590627
Ah, I see
>>
File: hive.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hive.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
HIVE

> Capital: 900
> Food: 1575
> Treasury: 420 (+80 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Iron Spears, Walls, Spiky Barriers, Bows, Chitin Armor, Pitfall Traps, Spiky Gauntlet, Leafy Camouflage, Muddy Camouflage, Night Camouflage, Woody Camouflage, Sandy Camouflage, Rocky Camouflage, Flight, Nets, Strip Mining, Longbow, Irrigation, Smallhull Boats, Fertilizer
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Stone,
> Notable Magicka: Telepathy (III), Warding (III)
> Military Units: 700 Flying Archers

The Hive immensely increase their stockpile with their dead giant brethren.

They mimic making their bows like the elves, able to launch large arrows at farther distances.

An envoy goes to meet with the dryads and hobgoblins at the allied recovery camp. What does the hive drone say?

Turn 11 I think starts now!
>>
>>1590661
How many horses are there in total?
>>
>>1590671
dryad ambassador: this one wishes to speak with you regarding three items of intrest. a possible chance for the hive to assist in any way.
the infected elf in the hive, we seek to help him and you said you could.
and finally when can this army be banished from our desert?

hobgoblin: the hive greets you. the hive has a wish to help these new races how may we do so?
and when will your army be ready to leave our desert?
and the hive has an idea on how to sate the orkish bloodlust, would you like to hear it?

action: make these new ballista on the hive we must be better.

action: make another mine

research: the hive wonders if the new weapons can be made mobile? they attempt to make a craft similar to the airships in shape but that roll along the ground
>>
>>1590682
You would know, you caught them. How many horses have you caught?
>>
>>1590687
Is it an action to have my merchent guild expand using my funds? I kinda want it to become the mercantile body of my republic
>>
>>1590687
In that case I captured 80 horses, 40 of which I gave to Italians in the nearest village.

>>1590671
Construct a a quarry near the town of Segesta. That way I'll be able to get stone very quickly

Upgrade the market in Segesta a second time.

Train/construct a unit of onagers composed of 5 onagers.

Scout the mountains in the south near Alte for anything interesting.
>>
>>1590687
Hey OP :) if its not a bother can we get a updated map for reference.
>>
>>1590671
Action: The Dryad envoy gladly meets with the Hive representative, details to follow as it is sure to be a dialogue.

Action: The Countess establishes an order of scouts, the Wardens, who routinely travel through Ralian territory in search of new resources, threats or travelers. Native humans are encouraged to join and work together with the Dryads.

Action: The Countess and her special mage handlers begin to study Starsong to understand what it is capable of, how best to foster its growth and power.

Develop: TECH - Fermentation. Some grapes and berries get sweeter when left to ferment in special circumstances, and produce delicious wines.

Develop: TECH - Improved shipmaking skills so that we can go beyond the river and engage in seafaring for better trade opportunities. Some of the Italian humans who immigrated may help in the construction of seaworthy vessels.

Also I'm not sure I understand our current situation with the Naiads. We had a partnership, and then we proposed a closer partnership/unification and they didn't understand what citizenship was, but did they accept? It sounded like they accepted the protection. At what point do we absorb them and all of their knowledge?
>>
>Develop- a enterprising eleven captain purchases a scorpion for his vessel, attaching a spool of light, strong chain to the bolts. He later sails back into harbor with a dead whale strapped to his hull. his crew report that they had shot the beast and allowed it to tire itself out before spearing it to death. (Develop Whaling ships)

Develop-the elven soldiers report that they feel unprotected on the front lines. Elven Smiths begin producing overlapping armor crafted from their light iron and mail. It is engineered to be a balance between protection and strength (develop Light Iron Armor)

>Action- the Priest-King sends a envoy back to the isolationist elves. A large wolf is brought in a cage. He wishes for them to experiment their corruption magic upon it.

>Spend 50 gold to upgrade market in Sverelfan (just increase the amount if convoys sent out to our allies
>spend 50 gold to Upgrade barracks in Sverelfan (Train more experienced units)
>>
>>1590671
> Treasury: 1410 (+370 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, White Powder

Build a settlement on the port, build 2 farms, build a market, build a road to the port and upgrade all markets. Also bring the troops home
Development: Learn how to make heavy cav with the horses
Development: Learn how to make basic machines with cogs and gears
>>
>>1590683
The people of Ralia and the alliance are grateful for your assistance in ending the perceived threat - we only wish we could have done more to find a peaceful alternative. If the Hive truly wish to help, they will agree to join the alliance of our peoples, allowing traders to travel and supporting the other nations if called upon.

Regarding the corrupted elf, we can draw the corruption out of him and safely contain it. If you will permit it, we will remove that threat from your people - otherwise the corruption could spread, endangering you all.

We will work to remove ourselves from your lands with all quickness. However, we would like to request your leave to station a small outpost near the border of your lands as a way for you to communicate with the alliance.

Speaking personally for the people of Ralia, we would also ask your blessing to search the grasslands of your territory for animals we may find useful, if you will permit it. In exchange, we can share with you our knowledge of healing elixirs that can keep your people healthy and whole.
>>
>>1590724
No. The corrupted elf will return with us. His shame is ours. He will spend eternity in a coffin of blessed iron. He will never see the sun again
>>
>>1590729
You aren't in this negotiation, I believe the Hive came to our camp to speak personally with us. We would agree to send the elf with you, but let's obtain him and purify him first.
>>
>>1590724
>the speaker nods its affirmation

the hive thanks you for your assistance and will help you with all your endevors that we can,

we would like you to cure the elf but he shall remain with us, he is our responsibility now and I distrust the elves to care for him properly but there is one stipulation to this all. if any of your alliance comes to this place without our permission we hold the right to kill them. so the hive hopes you make the borders very very clear.
other than that the hive wishes you well. there will be a drone for any authorised outing into our territory to avoid unpleasantness and with your consent the hive would have this speaker travel to your capital so that you may contact the hive immediately
>>
>>1590731
Purify him? His curse is his shame. His selfish bid for power could doom thousands. He returns with us as he is to suffer imprisonment or he dies here and poisons this land
>>
>>1590733
Insect. The hive would do well to remember its position. The heretic comes with us or dies.
>>
>>1590717
uh, where did you get a wolf from?
>>1590707
you haven't absorbed them. you offered to, but they refused.

Here was your offer for full citizenship:
> The Countess sends additional crystals to the Naiads, and can promise them many more if they properly join the forces of Ralia as citizens. Food is bountiful, the culture is peaceful and eco-friendly, and they can keep the Naiads and their lake well protected.
Here is their refusal where they want to stay in the lake as independents:
> They need not leave, nor do they wish to.
Here is there counteroffer where they offer lakewater for protection:
> Protection is appreciated, and they would like to recompense by allowing you access to some vials of Purified Water, a basis used in only the purest of elixirs.
>>
>>1590738
I figured in the massive grasslands and forests of my territory there's bound to be at least one wolf.
>>
>>1590736
feral beast, you would do well to remember YOUR position here. the "heretic" as you call him will not be coming anywhere near any of you, let alone outside the hive.

[and yes you are not in this negotiation... in less your spying on the dryads?]
>>
>>1590742
have you scouted for a wolf?
>>
>>1590744
(Your drone came to the camp, my forces are IN the camp. Youre speaking to the officers which I assumed to include my elves.)

Then it is death. Bring the elf or prepare for war.
>>
>>1590746
Fine then. Disregard my action.

>Action- send the finest hunters and trackers of the elves to find a predatory beast of which there is a physical impossibility of there not being one
>>
>>1590747
[nope only the dryads and the hobgoblins]

can op please confirm?
>>
>>1590750
>The allied forces will take the next turn to tend to their wounded in the desert before they can be ordered for further actions.

Although the elves should not be able to overhear this discussion unless the dryad or hobgoblin allows him imo
>>
>>1590733
We would remind you that the elf corrupted himself and possesses dangerous magic that could be used to do so again, or potentially do so to your Hive. Keeping him around may not protect him if his ambitions grow and his thankfulness for your asylum expires. We would strongly advise you reconsider keeping him - especially so close to your Hive. We cannot make you change your mind, if you wish us only to purify him, so be it, but know that it may be a temporary fix if he is not dealt with another way. bind his magic

We will respect your borders, provided you respect ours as well. We can provide you references to our established territories. We can accept the offer of a drone for authorized outings, as they would likely know many useful things about the land.

We welcome your envoy to return with us to Estrallander.
>>
>>1590738
Thank you for clarifying.

>>1590749
Don't be so sure. We had a tracking bonus and huge swath of fertile riverland/forest and didn't find so much as a fox or owl. We found one (1) squirrel.
>>
>>1590755
the hive thanks you, but what is this binding you speak of? if he brought this upon himself then he will be shown the error of his ways, he will be taught that corruption only leads to death and dying in pain and suffering. but should he refuse to listen, refuse to change... may the mothers mercy be granted
>>
>>1590718
can you please please please specify what you mean by
>Development: Learn how to make basic machines with cogs and gears
What kind of "machine"?
>>
>>1590761
He probably means geared watermills, windmills, etc. Basic things
>>
>>1590761
I'm not sure but I think he might be going for da Vinci type stuff. Maybe stuff like primitive windmills or clocks which use gears
>>
>>1590760
(the spoiler was my ooc suggestion for figuring out this puzzle without killing the elf)

We would recommend researching a method - together, the Hive and Dryads and maybe even others of the alliance - to remove his access to magical abilities, preventing the spread of greater corruption. He chose this path, so trusting any potential change of heart he has is difficult, but we would prefer not to see him killed. The Dryads would be willing to sacrifice much for a peaceful resolution that puts all of our allies at ease - Elves included, we hope. May we communicate with them about the situation? The corrupted is a member of their people.

Also, to clarify, did you authorize us personally to scout in your lands before we leave?
>>
>>1590671
Develop: Higher quality metal (Steel)
Develop: Experiment with new materials we can access to see if any of them burn better than animal fat.
Explore Hobgoblin lands more
Upgrade the mine in Stone Crown to go deeper and get more ores
Upgrade the market in Stone Crown
Allow Hobgoblins to expand INTO the mountain next to Stone Crown.

>>1590683
With the giant threat gone our troops have returned home.
>>
>>1590683
We are open to suggestions for how to handle the Orcish blood lust.

Also this is an open invitation for all other races to try Bloodball, perhaps we can organize a small set of matches and give the winner some prize?
>>
>>1590770
[oh whoops, and no the hive said well your leaving anyway if you see something on the way out make a note and come back latter with a drone]

the hive would be willing to sacrifice 300 of our own to assist your research, but that can wait until you are outside of the hives lands. and it was the elves that sent him here, it is the elves that wanted him in chains before the battle and it will not be the elves that get their wish.
we trust you because we see a similar goal in you.. to help others and the hive is willing to extend this to your alliance, but be warned if these beasts you call allies are similar the the flint ears we will have no dealings with them, short of mutual extermination threat
>>
>>1590775
the hive will contravute a 100 drones to stage mock battles with the orks, this is not effeciant but it will be good every [5 turns, not sure what amount of time that would be in the game]
>>
>>1590780
If you are willing to have drones battle the orcs then you may. Though it does not need to be THAT often.
>>
>>1590783
just inform us when they get...restless

and the hive offers you this drone to become uor speaker to you, and your speaker to the hive. do you accept?
>>
>>1590785
We will pass on the offer, but if you wish to communicate you maybe visit our towns as the other races do.
>>
>>1590778
That is a very large sacrifice, but we suppose we are asking for a very potent magic.

We would need to consult the Elves before we can commit to that course of action. For now, we will gladly send 5 Dryads to purify the exile. It will require sacrifice, and we will bear that cost in the name of peace to show all sides our commitment.

>5 Dryads purify the exile and contain the corruption in a crystal to bring back to Estrallander.
>>
>>1590790
the hive understands, we bid you farewell
>the goblin speaker attempts to find the humans

>>1590792
this is acceptable, but the dryads need not be sacrificed, drones are for that, they are expendable your dryads are..less so
>>
dice+2d600
>>
Missing golem's turn
>>
>>1590794
If you insist, we will share the sacrifice together. We will tell the alliance of your participation to ensure they know you intend only goodwill.

The Dryads send an envoy to the Elven portion of the encampment to discuss matters.
>>
>>1590801
The elven envoy is preparing to return home but can spare a few moments to speak. What is the matter Dryad?
>>
Hey OP!
If I wanted to create rain to fill that lake, how many lives are needed?
>>
>>1590835
Lake is filled I thought, do you want to make the lake bigger?
>>
>>1590843
Yes.
>>
>>1590830
We have devised a potential solution to the issue of the exile that we would like your feedback on. We propose binding his magic so that the threat of him is eliminated - that, in addition to our purification, will leave him a harmless thing in the asylum of the Hive. Since we cannot force them to give him up, and we prefer to avoid any further conflict or loss of life, we feel this should meet the needs of all parties.

The Hive feels helpful by keeping him without threat.
The Elves do not need to worry about him spreading his foul magic.
He gets to live.

Does this sound agreeable to you? And if so, would you be willing to share the cost of the research of this magic?
>>
>>1590845
Ok, sacrifices to at minimum create rain would be about 10 lives, the bigger the lake, the more lives you need to create heavier rain, just to give you an idea.
>>
>>1590671
Develop: Between the giant monster and the giants felling their brothers, golems develop a sense of mortality. They begin a traditions of bonefires to honor their fallen.

Develop: Golems begin to wrestle and learn hand-to-hand combat. Or cqc rather.

Action: Upgrade the living quarters in the capital.

Action: Upgrade barracks

Action: Search for more magical beasts.

>>1590851
Got it. Do the fish folk even realize the amount of lives given for this endeaver?
>>
>>1590858
[for reference the hive only values the drones like penny's so he is willing to sacrifice many bodies if they think it would help, you might want to ask about that]
>>
>>1590846
The Elven envoy considers the proposal.

"Bind him in body and in spell. Draw forth his corruption and seal it away and leave him in the "care" of these overgrown vermin. The Hive may keep the Heretic. But without any ability to practice his magic. Also we will not contribute to this folly, as we are denied the rights to the Heretic. We sail home for Sverelfan. The priest-King must be notified."
>>
>>1590872
Then bind him we will. The Exile will be unable to leave the Hive or spread any further poison.
>>
>>1590872
[thanks for being reasonable]

>the hive wonders if the humans have already left
>>
>>1590858
They will
>>
right I'm off to bed, and countess my offer is open take the 300 drones for research if you want
>>
>>1590911
We'll have to do it next turn, I believe OP is writing.
>>
>>1590790
The elves wish to know if the trade of a small herd of silver stags is acceptable for a shipment of runestones inscribed with magical detecting runes? They may serve a project of ours well.
>>
>>1590922
That is acceptable.
>>
File: hive.jpg (42KB, 950x572px) Image search: [Google]
hive.jpg
42KB, 950x572px
>>1590683
HIVE

> Capital: 1000
> Treasury: 500 (+95 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Iron Spears, Walls, Spiky Barriers, Bows, Chitin Armor, Pitfall Traps, Spiky Gauntlet, Leafy Camouflage, Muddy Camouflage, Night Camouflage, Woody Camouflage, Sandy Camouflage, Rocky Camouflage, Flight, Nets, Strip Mining, Longbow, Irrigation, Smallhull Boats, Fertilizer, Ballista, Desert Boat
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Stone,
> Notable Magicka: Telepathy (III), Warding (III)
> Other Units: 10 Desert Boats

Hive creates a very large bow. They plant several around their settlement.

With another mine, they have increased gold production.

They design and construct a platform similar to the elven airship. It is quite difficult to pilot in the desert sand.
>>
I propose that the Italians start a new trade route with the golems to the south, this shall benefit both parties and make allow our cultures and people to mix. Hopefully this makes Italia a true mixing bot of ideas with all those trade deals.
>>
>>1591007
Golems accept the kind offer. Furniture and trinkets are sent to begin commerce
>>
File: hob.jpg (84KB, 1680x1098px) Image search: [Google]
hob.jpg
84KB, 1680x1098px
>>1590773
> Stone Crown: 690
> 2 Towns: 700
> Food: 1820
> Treasury: 270 (+140 per day)
> Notable Techs: Runes, Pulleys, Crossbow, Medium Sailing Boat, Bronze Armor, Iron Armor, Burning Elixir, Iron Bolts, Health Elixir, Bomb Launchers, Iron Pickaxes, Trebuchet, Bolt Clips, Fertilizer, Sewers, Spears, Invisibility Elixir, Sewage Arrows, Supply Lines, Bloodball, Education, Steel
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal, Quartz
> Military Units: 450 Crossbowmen, 150 Combat Engineers, 150 Sappers, 300 Shield Spearmen, 1 Trebuchet Crew.

Hobgoblins not only upgrade a mine, but build deeper into the mountain. They find reservoirs of coal and quartz veins.

They upgrade their market as they mine.

Scouting around their mountain, five hobgoblins are picked up, one after the other. Looking up, the scouts find rocs! The kidnapped hobgoblins are dropped in the roc's nest, where before being eaten by the giant chicks, they see plenty of shiny loot probably not made or laid by the savage birds.
>>
File: golem.jpg (220KB, 796x1000px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
220KB, 796x1000px
Rolled 10, 9 = 19 (2d10)

>>1590858
GOLEM

> Capital: 480
> 3 Towns: 525
> Stone: 700
> Wood: 500
> Iron: 100
> Treasury: 120 (+95 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Barges, Barreled Bolt Launcher, Golden Head Leaders, Carts, Golemancy, Stony Shovels, Reservoir, Modifiable Limbs, Shovel Arms, Stone Hammer, Flatship, Rhino Riding, Cavalry Hammergolems, Cavalry Launchgolems, Smallhull Ship, Spiky Golem Parts, Wooden Stakes, Stone Quivers, Bonfire Tradition, Wrestling
> Notable Magicka: Geomancy (II), Blanket (II), Storm (I)
> Other Units: 50 Carts, 150 Stone Rhinos, 50 Smallhull Ships

Golems begin the tradition of bonfires, to honor the fallen.

They begin training in wrestling, understanding how to properly use their manufactured bodies to incapacitate and destroy others using only their stony, woody, or metal limbs.

The living quarters and barracks are upgraded.

The golems search for magical beasts. Rolling for current world and Mirrorlands.
>>
>>1591054
Golem scouts are lucky to catch the infamous fish wizard performing some sort of ritual underneath the Evil Tree! The scouts, accompanied by Finfolk, scare the mage away, who used a Planeshifting spell to escape to the Mirrolands! In his place, lies a large dark ovoid shape. The Finfolk correctly identifies it as one of the seven dragon eggs! The finfolk are fearful of what the egg may contain after the rituals the wizard performed.

In the mirrorlands, the finfolk find shadekin. They tell you the creatures only exist in the mirrorlands. They can identify shadows in the mirrorlands, created by large magical residues in the real world, which can act as locations to create a portal to link the two realms.
>>
>>1591072
>one of the seven dragon eggs
YES YES YES YES YES
>>
File: elf.jpg (50KB, 504x325px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
50KB, 504x325px
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1590717
ELVES

> Sverelfan: 780
> 7 Towns: 670
> Food: 2000
> Treasury: 595 (+150 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Iron Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet, Whaling Ship, Light Iron-Mail
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Whalefat
> Military Units: 95 Spear-Soldiers, 175 Mounties, 150 Light Units, 150 Naval Warriors

Elves create whaling ships, and now have access to whalefat, as well as another food avenue.

They begin to create lighter iron armor by combining traditional armorsmithing techs.

They begin to search for a predatory creature in the woods.

A military unit is trained, and the barracks are upgraded.

(I need to edit the other soldier units for hob and golems, I only edited population)
>>
>>1591083
The elves find a wolf and her litter, and manage to succesfully capture it.
>>
>>1591084
A regular wolf? Are you 10000% sure its not a direwolf or anything?
>>
File: dryad.jpg (121KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
121KB, 300x413px
DRYADS

> Estrellander: 841
> Food: 700
> Treasury: 390 (+155 per day)
> Notable Techs: Large Barges, Plows, Wooden Tablets, Bow, Fertilizer, Iron Arrowhead, Barky Camouflage, Health Elixir, Large Carts, Hanging Gardens, Nonwasteful Culture, Treehomes, Smallhull Boats, WInemaking
> Notable Magicka: Greenweaving (I), Purification (III), Warding (I), Biochanting (I)

Dryads establish the Wardens, an order of scouts who travel around Ralia to search for new resources, threats, or travelers.

The Countess studies Starsong. Not much can be determined at the dragonlings current age, other than that it's scales are made up of tiny crystals, it can fly, and it is incapable of any sort of projectile breathing.

The Dryads learn winemaking and improve their ships to mimic the Italian vessels, both increasing income.
>>
gamemap.png
2MB, 1194x1198px
KINGDOMS OF MEN

> 9 Towns: 350
> Food: 1400
> Treasury: 520 (+465 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, White Powder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry
> Resources: Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Horses

Italians do a lot of renovating and building. They learn to make mills harnessing the power of their rivers. They also utilize their horses for cavalry power.

> Remas: 830
> 3 Towns: 590
> Treasury: 700 (+325 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Steel Swords, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins
> Resources: Silver Ore, Iron Ore, Stone, Horses
> Military Units: 150 Swordsmen, 150 spearmen, 150 Soldiers, 150 Composite Bowmen, 5 Onagers
> Other Units: 10 Biremes

Remans make a quarry.

They train a unit of onagers.

Scouting the mountains, they find a village of dwarves. They maintain an small, independent kingdom and high ore income. How do you interact with them?

> Fight (1d100)
> Offer trade
> Write In

Turn 12!
>>
>>1591122
> 9 Towns: 350
> Treasury: 520 (+465 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, White Powder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry

Action: Explore the land
Development: Figure out red powder
Development: Figure out how effective the forest is and possible drawbacks
>>
>>1591137
You mean the forest with the white tree?
>>
>>1591138
Yes, I just want to see if anyone claims it and the exact mechanics of it.
>>
>>1591122
Construct Triremes, although keep the biremes we have and don't scrap them like the catamarans

Learn light scout cavalry

Send another envoy of 10 men with some gold to seek a meeting with the witch. Although have all of them be in horse back to make it so the house doesn't run away again.

Learn how to make cheese and wine

Offer trade to the Dwarf kingdom.
>>
>>1591144
>horse cheese
>>
>>1591144
"Hoy thar five footer! Whaddya want? We got foinely ferged weapons n' aarmer, n' we kin teachya err methods, fer a price."
>>
>Action-Mounting the Runestones on the front of a squadron of airships the elves begin flying over the dustlands in search of this "golden city". The runestones glow when detecting magic so they should be able to triangulate its position.

>Develop- Using the forging techniques used by their allies the Italians the elven Smiths begin producing steel, focusing on keeping the metal light and hard. (Steel tools and weapons)

>Develop- some of the Stag riders begin strapping custom built armor onto the chests and flanks of their steeds. The charge of the majestic beasts shakes the earth (Develop Armored Lancers)

The Elves wish to express their desire to help their Hobb allies with the capture of these great Roc's. Using barbed nets they will strike as the great creatures while they sleep. The adults must sadly be killed but the chicks can surely be tamed.
>>
>>1591154
Shhhhh. Hopefully I can get away with out explicitly finding cattle or goats to make cheese from

>>1591160
Greetings great Dwarf king. Upon looking at my current inventory, I believe I shall arrive at a later date but with even greater goods which I can pleasure you with.
>>
>>1591194
How do you make wine without finding grapes or learning how to ferment alcohol
>>
File: 1417845693621s.jpg (3KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1417845693621s.jpg
3KB, 96x125px
>>1591194
>Pleasuring the dwarves with your goods
>>
>>1591122
Action: Scout the Hivelands as our forces pull back to Ralia, especially any grasslands or savanna we come across.

Action: The Wardens scout through Ralian territory.

Action: 5 Dryad mages purify the Elven exile in Hive custody, placing the corruption into a crystal which is then returned to Estrallander.

BUILD: The Countess commissions the construction of an official Ralian winery to improve the process of winemaking for pleasure and profit.

Develop: Magic - 100 Dryads (and 300 Hive Drones) are sacrificed in the pursuit of magic that can bind a mortal being's magic, cutting them off from accessing it entirely.

Develop: Culture - Fashion! Now that Dryads have cotton and have begun spinning it into cloth and thread, they design extravagant clothes that are of course all eco friendly.
>>
>>1591209
>>1591179
Dryads are willing to accompany the Elves on their mission if they are welcome. We would hate to see any more misfortune befall our allies.
>>
>>1591211
Which action? The Roc hunt or the search for the hidden city
>>
>>1591197
How do a bunch of bugs in the desert make their airships and ballistas after just seeing a few of them for a brief amount of time? It just happens.
>>
>>1591216
By reading the minds of the engineers on the airships
>>
>>1591217
They've only ever read your minds
>>
>>1591217
But then where did they even get the wood from mister "I'll invent gears and cogs before officially possessing the wheel".

There's a lot of nitty gritty stuff that people have skipped to reach other stuff.
>>
>>1591219
Wheel is bronze aged tech
>>
>>1591215
Golden city hunt. Unless the Hobgoblins would like the Dryads assistance in the Roc endeavor. Our archers stand ready to assist our allies.
>>
>>1591220
And so is the domestication of cattle
>>
>>1591223
Yes, but you have to FIND cattle first. Dryads couldn't even find so much as a deer in our forest with 3 actions, so you still need to use actions and rolls to find resources to then use.
>>
>>1591223
But you had to look for horses, you haven't looked for cows
>>
>>1591122
>Develop Water Mills for production
>Develop A Steel revolution, start using steel in place of iron and bronze for military and tools

Build: Stable for Silver Deer to allow breeding

Send 100 Crossbowmen and let the Elves tag along to deal with the Rocs. Better safe than sorry.

>>1591179
>>1591211
Elves and Dryads made send units to aid. Though keep in mind we have the final say on how things are split from this nest.
>>
>>1591244
Im thinking the Silver Stags are more Elk than Deer. Like Thranduils mount in the Hobbit
>>
>>1591310
Right, Elk then. My point is to get them stables and get baby elk making.
>>
>>1591209
Oh to specify scouting for creatures of a good size. Lions, camels, desert horses, etc.
>>
Updoot wheeeeeeeeen
>>
>>1591122
Am I overstepping bounds by making wine and cheese with out finding fermentation and cattle first? At least with cattle I would somewhat assume that people could have since cattle were a part of Bronze Age society and it would make sense for them to be part of the food supply.
>>
>>1591977
You can make wine
>>
>>1592085
Ah. So then I need to find cattle or goats to make cheese
>>
Are we waiting on Bug for the next turn?
>>
>Doots in boredom
>>
>>1591122
Action: The golem take the egg back to the capital.

Develop: The Mirrorland Team locate the Golem capital and attempt to connect the two worlds.

Develop: The Golem and Fishfolk can sense the danger from the dark egg, but know the great importance of it. 50 Golems give their life in the magical cleansing attempt.

Action: They increase their building efforts after the great losses recently. Iron, Stone and Clay recieve heavy attention.

Action: They build a nest and a small hut to store the dragon egg which will be under guard by Battlegolems and 2 iron golems.
>>
>>1591005
action: send a drone with the dryiad scouts

action: make the mines deeper

magic: assist the dryads with the magic binding research

action search to the west
>>
>>1592433
Sorry. I was not specific. I mean that they build golems faster this turn
>>
Also OP don't forget Dryads and Hobgoblins have their capitals connected by road
>>
File: dryad.jpg (69KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
69KB, 600x320px
>>1591209
DRYADS

> Estrellander: 741
> Food: 850
> Treasury: 295 (+170 per day)
> Notable Techs: Large Barges, Plows, Wooden Tablets, Bow, Fertilizer, Iron Arrowhead, Barky Camouflage, Health Elixir, Large Carts, Hanging Gardens, Nonwasteful Culture, Treehomes, Smallhull Boats, Winemaking, Cotton Clothes
> Notable Magicka: Greenweaving (I), Purification (III), Warding (I), Biochanting (I), Silence (I)

Dryads scout the Hivelands as they pull out. They meet the proud and nomadic centaurs. They may interact with them in any way they please.

The Wardens scout through Ralia. They find a unique grove with peculiar large stones arranged in a circle. Evidence of magical life perhaps?

The Elven exile is purified, his contamination placed inside a crystal. The elf collapses from the strain of the crystal, his muscles and fat drained from himself until he is a walking bag of skin and bones.

The winery processed is improved, netting in a healthy profit from demand of it all over the continent.

The Dryads attempt to research a very powerful magic -- the ability to completely cut another being's magical abilities. Due to the complexity and severity of the spell, the sacrifice only allows them to reach to the first level -- Silence (I). This tier allows members to silence a being's magical spells temporarily.
>>
I made a discord for this quest
https://discord.gg/4hCQMH
>>
File: elf.jpg (498KB, 1096x653px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
498KB, 1096x653px
Rolled 9 (1d10)

ELVES

> Sverelfan: 810
> 7 Towns: 760
> Treasury: 745 (+150 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Steel Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet, Whaling Ship, Light Iron-Mail, Steel Tools, Armored Lancers
> Military Units: 95 Spear-Soldiers, 175 Mounties, 150 Light Units, 150 Naval Warriors

Elves mount runestones on their airships and look for the 'golden city'. If they land a 10 this turn, they will find it. Every consecutive exploring roll will reduce the difficulty check by 1. They are accompanied by the dryads.

Elvensmiths mock Italians and produce steel weapons and tools.

Stag riders are tooled to be entirely strapped with steel. They can now train these lancing units.
>>
>>1593310
close, but not quite.

Next exploring roll check is a nine.
>>
File: 1497837972997.jpg (60KB, 468x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497837972997.jpg
60KB, 468x375px
>>1593313
FUCKING COCKJUGGLING SHIT GARGLING SONS OF A ZOMBIE CRACKWHORE

>Inb4 next roll is 8
>>
>>1593303
I'm sorry, you realize 400 lives were sacrificed to cut off the magic from one person, right? That's not a little disproportionate to "temporarily can't use magic missile"? It's not like it's magic we're going to be using ....ever outside of this instance. I'm just checking. That's kinda bullshit. I get that you need to balance magic and it's been more or less fine, but it's getting to the point where it costs way too much to be absolutely useless. Yeah, build a temple for 250 and get shit magic, but that was an enormous sacrifice from the Dryads AND the Hive. Like almost a tenth of our population. I'm gonna have to ask for a second opinion on that.
>>
File: golem.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
golem.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>1592433
GOLEM

> Capital: 500
> 3 Towns: 555
> Stone: 720
> Wood: 520
> Iron: 120
> Treasury: 215 (+95 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Barges, Barreled Bolt Launcher, Golden Head Leaders, Carts, Golemancy, Stony Shovels, Reservoir, Modifiable Limbs, Shovel Arms, Stone Hammer, Flatship, Rhino Riding, Cavalry Hammergolems, Cavalry Launchgolems, Smallhull Ship, Spiky Golem Parts, Wooden Stakes, Stone Quivers, Bonfire Tradition, Wrestling
> Notable Magicka: Geomancy (II), Blanket (II), Storm (I), Purification (III)
> Other Units: 50 Carts, 150 Stone Rhinos, 50 Smallhull Ships, 1 dragon egg, 15 Shadekin

Golems take back their egg to the capital, where they build and nest and learn to purify it. With a sacrifice of so many golem lives, they reach Purification (III), where they can learn to extract the corruption and place it inside an inanimate object. They extract the corruption and place it inside a Golden Head for now.

Mirrorland team use their shadekin to locate the place in the Violet Sea where the Golem Capital is located. They do not know how to link the worlds, however they know it will demand a lot of sacrifice to learn and cast.

They increase their efforts to build golems by increasing their resource stockpile of materials golems are made of.
>>
>>1593328
OP can you join the discord to make answering questions easier? I know you are busy but it will stop the confusion.
>>
File: hob.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hob.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
HOBGOBLINS

> Stone Crown: 730
> 2 Towns: 790
> Food: 2020
> Treasury: 160 (+140 per day)
> Notable Techs: Runes, Pulleys, Crossbow, Medium Sailing Boat, Bronze Armor, Iron Armor, Steel Armor, Burning Elixir, Steel Bolts, Health Elixir, Bomb Launchers, Steel Pickaxes, Trebuchet, Bolt Clips, Fertilizer, Sewers, Spears, Invisibility Elixir, Sewage Arrows, Supply Lines, Bloodball, Education, Steel, Water Mills
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal, Quartz, Silver Stag

Hobgoblins build a stable to store their silver elk.

They have a 'steel revolution' and renovate all their tools to be steel.

Water mill construction increases their food stockpile.

They send 100 crossbowmen and an unknown number of elven units to deal with the rocs. They are high in their nests, and they are a little larger than the balloncraft units the elves have. Whats the game plan fellas?

> hobgoblins roll 1d10
> elves roll 1d10 if you're sending one unit (units are 100 or 150 total people per class type)

>>1593325
I think having the power to stop another player from using magic should be very hard to get
>>
>>1593339
I agree with you. But it isn't another player. It's a single NPC who has complicated a LOT of international relations. What say we use it this one instance and then the power of it overwhelms our minds and we don't learn it, we just managed to make it work this once so it goes away again? Like, 50 golems got them to Purification III. C'mon man.

I'm not trying to neet out on you but you can balance the rules with some storytelling to make it all go away
>>
Rolled 3, 8 = 11 (2d10)

>>1593339
Im sending 20 airships with deck scorpions and a unit of light archers so that would be two units
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>1593339
Oh, the unit number was upped.
>>
gamemap.png
2MB, 1194x1198px
>>1592774
HIVE

> Capital: 900
> Treasury: 595 (+140 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Iron Spears, Walls, Spiky Barriers, Bows, Chitin Armor, Pitfall Traps, Spiky Gauntlet, Leafy Camouflage, Muddy Camouflage, Night Camouflage, Woody Camouflage, Sandy Camouflage, Rocky Camouflage, Flight, Nets, Strip Mining, Longbow, Irrigation, Smallhull Boats, Fertilizer, Ballista, Desert Boat
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Coal, Stone,
> Notable Magicka: Telepathy (III), Warding (III), Silence (I)

The Hive digs deeper mines, finding coal veins, and assist their elven companions with their research learning Silence (I).

They scout west. They find the robed men of the desert who had attacked them long ago. They are hesitant to attack, seeing the hivedrones armored and armed with bows. You may wish to interact with these nomads.

Turn 12!
>>
>>1593348
What of the kingdoms of men?
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d10)

>>1593339
Rollin for Dryad archers to help the Hobbos. It's on the way back from hivelands anyway.

Using ironwood arrows and armor, the first unit aboard the elven balloons aim for the Rocs eyes to defend the balloon craft.

The second unit is with the Hobgoblins, using suppressing fire to hold Rocs at bay and keep them from snatching up their allies, pelting the bird's bodies and faces when they get close.
>>
File: reman.jpg (31KB, 590x662px) Image search: [Google]
reman.jpg
31KB, 590x662px
KINGDOMS OF MEN

> Italia: 780
> 9 Towns: 510
> Treasury: 985 (+465 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, Whitepowder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry, Redpowder

Italians explore their lands. They find cows guarded by a horde of very aggressive minotaurs. You notice their cow herd has a lot of Italian women.

You find red peppers that when crushed give red powder. You figure out it is a spicy spice. When thrown in an opponents eyes, they cry.

The Italians cannot figure out any drawbacks to settling and learning magics near the white tree. The only note of concern is the lack of life surrounding the tree, and overwhelming sense of magicka.

> 3 Towns: 590
> Treasury: 775 (+325 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Steel Swords, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins, Light Scout Cavalry, Wine
> Resources: Silver Ore, Iron Ore, Stone, Horses
> Military Units: 150 Swordsmen, 150 spearmen, 150 Soldiers, 150 Composite Bowmen, 5 Onagers, 150 Light Scouts
> Other Units: 10 Biremes, 15 Triremes

Remans construct more triremes, keeping their biremes.

They learn to use their horses in light scouting. They make one unit.

An envoy is sent to negotiate with the witch. This time, they manage to catch the house with their horses. Upon entering the house up a ladder, the witch looks up from her knitting. A broom is sweeping the floor by itself.

"Alright, alright, you caught me, you little boys. What do ye want from ole Granny Mammers? Spells? Potions?"

> Attack
> Offer Trade
> Leave

>>1593342
Ok fine if you don't wanna learn it you can use it just to stop the elves magicka.

Its done. Hive and Dryad forget the spell.
>>
>>1593348
action: speak with these nomads

action talk with the dryads

action: feed the exile back up to strength and teach him the values of helping him. and when the races have decided he is reddemed he will get his power back [I'm lying to him]

tech: the hive saw the stone men and decided that this would be a fine research idea.
they attempt to make amgical constructs for guardians by sacrificing 275 food and 95 gold

action: scarp the giants camp, that material will serve us well.

action: try sending a speaker to the traders of the humans
>>
Humanity, a race divided across two kingdoms. No more, I ask Rema today to unite into one empire under two rulers. If he accepts, we will join as one, if he declines, the alliance matches to war.
>>
>>1593366
A drone each is sent to both the dryads and the Italians. What would you like to say?
>>
>>1593369
I'll accept this merging of realms between the physically identical and culturally similar Remans and Italians.
>>
>>1593360
Thank you OP, again, not trying to be shitty about it, but with the dice success threshhold already being so high just... consider being a little more flexible in how you can not break the system while facilitating storytelling/rewarding cultural building and actions that reinforce identity a little more? Just consider it. This is a great game and a great concept, just a lil more adaptability and being willing to work with us maybe could push it even further toward greatness. We aren't trying to break the game - at least on purpose. We appreciate the effort and time you've put into it, we've all been having fun and want you to be able to have fun too!
>>
>>1593369
[WHOA WHOA WHOA, ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? my god you try to kill the hive for helping hungry beasts but you plan to kill eachother if you don't get your way? WTF?]

Italians: greetings merchant of the humans, the hive greets you. the hive wishes to learn of the humans way of life and if possible trade technoledgy

[there is alredy a speaker with the dryads]
dryads: the hive wishes to know how to craft those healing salves you mentioned, the hive is intrested.
also is there anything the hive may help with

>>1593388
[do note, the hive will remember this attempt at a spell and its effects for future reference. the hive does not care that it doesn't have the spell but it would have been nice to have asked] anywho let the diplomancing attempt begin
>>
>>1593392
Instead of fighting each other, the kingdoms of have united into one empire. We will of course allow you to start sending caravans into our land.
>>
>>1593392
[sorry, didn't mean to one-man it, but i was trying to achieve good end for this whole debacle so we could all move on, i figured that would be much more important than any magic - after all, the real magic is the power of friendship we developed along the way]

We are willing to trade healing salve techniques for basic telepathy (i) magic training. We will even throw in a squirrel! And some cotton.
>>
>>1593404
[the hive speaker seems to wither on that statement of friendship is magic. okay I'm serous now]

>the speaker scratches its head
this one could attempt to teach you but the hive is a master of it due to our queen, you may find it difficult. but did you not say that the salves were for looking for animals in the hive lands? you have already found one. instead could you teach us this strange moving circle, that will help with our project.
>>
>>1593417
[woops i totally forgot]

The Dryads share with the Hive the methods of crafting healing elixirs even though we only found centaurs. Close enough.

Which moving circle?
>>
>>1593401
the hive thanks you, may you teach the hive how your society works? it seems different than an over queen. th3e hive wishes to help in any way it can, do you have something the hive can help with.

>>1593422
[a wheel, they effectively tried to make tanks so they need to see how the other races do it]
>>
>>1593426
Sure, if you join a defensive pact with Roma, we will teach you our ways
>>
>>1593426
The Dryads share the knowledge of the wheel with the Hive.

We are still very open to learning telepathy (I), and would be willing to teach you purification (I) in exchange to ensure no corruption reaches your people.
>>
>Action. The elves increase the number of patrols they send into the dustlands to search for the illusion city with Runestones mounted on airships. Along with Dryad wardens they are sure to find the city this time.

>The priest king has decreed a new order of Warrior monks. The Sunblades are skilled Swordsmen, wielding two handed swords of pure steel. These skilled warriors are the fist of the priest king (spend 50 gold to create unit of 50 Sunblades)

>Develop- Using small clay pots of thickened whale fat the elves light their streets at night. The citizenry approves of this (develop Night-lighting)

>Develop- The elves begin a practice of organized combat as a spectator sport. They invite the Hobbs and their arc allies along with the Italians to send skilled fighters (develop gladiator fights)

>Spend 60 gold to hire three groups of Italian adventurers to help find the Illusory city
>Spend 100 gold to train a unit of armored Spearmen and a unit of armored lancers.
>>
>>1593427
>the speaker tilts its head to the side slightly

the hive wishes to not hurt anyone, we simply wish to help. we seek to take a non combat role in conflict, to heal those whom are harmed. but yes the hive promises to help those whom are attacked without considerable provocation [*cough*like not getting there own way*cough*]

>>1593438
>the speaker jumps up and down with excitement, yes tell the hive what this magic does? what does it do, how quickly does it do?
>>
>>1593442
We ask for military support, not humanitarian aid. A defensive pact goes two ways you know, we will also defend you if the alliance attacks. Unless you also just want humanitarian aid
>>
>>1593447
it would be hiveitarian actualy, but never mind yes the hive agrees to help. this is a DEFENSIVE pact, so if you go to war the hive will only heal unless the opponent try's harming the hives wards. do we understand each other human?
>>
>>1593360
I shall speak on behalf of the new nation, as my contemporary may be inactive for the time being

Develop masonry

Develop plate armor

Construct a wall around Alte

Construct a wall around Italia

Train one unit of spearmen, one units of composite bowmen, one unit of heavy infantry and two units of swordsmen

Also offer the witch trade so that she'll teach us spells. Hopefully gold 50 will do.
>>
Rolled 8, 9, 5, 9, 6 = 37 (5d10)

>>1593352
>>1593345
>>1593344
rolling for rocs
>>
File: 1497910085340.png (55KB, 224x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497910085340.png
55KB, 224x200px
>>1593556
>>
>>1593404
Telepathy is being able to speak via the mind. Telekinesis is the abilitt to throw squirrels
>>
>>1593556
Birds pls no
>>
>>1593348
Action: The golem build a forge.
Action: The golem develop trade via the sea with Italia and the Dryads.
They swap out the corrupted golden head for a non corrupted head and have it buried in an unused mine shaft.
Develop: The golem invent steel.
Develop: Steel golems
>>
File: battle.jpg (237KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
237KB, 1280x800px
>>1593556
There are five rocs, and after the battle, there remained three.

The elven airships were easily overswept by the giant birds. All of them were ravaged by beak and talon, sending fifteen of the twenty airships to the ground, killing many of the elven and dryad archers and hobgoblin crossbowmen who had boarded them. Steel armor helped avoid many more deaths for the hobgoblins and elves.

Meanwhile, on the ground, the allies had fired upwards into the rocs bellies. They find their blots and arrows hard to land on the fast flashes of feathers. The lucky rocs who manage to get pierced slow down, only to experience more pierces from the allies. The rocs retaliate occasionally by dropping giant boulders, crushing many an elf, dryad, and hobgoblin.

Despite the slaying of two of the fowl, they had came later in the battle when the allies figured out the rocs tactics of going for the airship's vulnerabilities. They had retreated with better knowledge of their enemies and fewer men. Surely, next time will be more fruitful.

Casualties:
> Elves - 47
> Hobgoblins - 58
> Dryads - 66
>>
>>1593816
>the hive sees this horrid and limping procession and the dryad speaker hurries to see what's gone wrong.

I need to sleep now
>>
>>1593440
Action: The Dryads send a regimen of Wardens to assist the Elves with their hunt for this hidden city, in addition to the archers already there.

Action: The Dryads share with the Hive the knowledge of healing elixirs and the wheel.

Action: The Dryads contact the centaurs to learn more about them and establish diplomatic relations.

Action: The Dryads and Hive trade purification (I) for telepathy (I).

Action: The Countess attempts to biochant the squirrel to grow smarter - like a trained dog level.

Develop: STRATEGY - Dryads develop a military support unit to stand ready with healing elixirs and medicine, the world's first SUPPORT units! I NEED HEALING. They accompany bands of archers into the fray, ready to patch up their wounds and pull them from the front lines.

Develop: TECH - Dryads learn the art of distilling liquor, producing stronger and more potent alcohols like brandy.
>>
missing hobgoblins i think
>>
>>1594011
Can we continue without them?
>>
>>1593360
Develop: A new military unit of Crossbowmen riding Silver Stag, leaving some for breeding
Develop: Create spheres of metal to carry explosives and be propelled by the Trebuchet

As the Silver Stag shed their horns we shall offer them to the Centaur
Two Units of Crossbowmen for Rocs

>>1594098
You'd like that wouldn't you?
>>
>>1594205
Very much yes
>>
>>1594205
Also fuck it, let the Orcs have at the Rocs
>>
File: hive.jpg (989KB, 1500x732px) Image search: [Google]
hive.jpg
989KB, 1500x732px
HIVE

> Food: 1775
> Treasury: 735 (+140 per turn)
> Notable Magicka: Telepathy (III), Warding (III), Silence (I), Golemancy (I)

The Hive speaks with the nomads. They have little to offer, but immense knowledge of the desert. They can share a secret if the Hive has something valuable to offer them, preferably of a magical kind.

They bring the exile back to strength and tell him that he will get his magicka restored when he is redeemed.

The Hive sacrifices food and gold to learn the principles of Golemancy. Their golems are not as intelligent as the golem civilization, and they can only construct such constructs out of crude materials like dirt and stone.

They scrap the giant camp, recovering the corpses of many dead prey, and adding to their stockpile.

A speaker is sent to the humans to parley. What would they like to say?
>>
>>1594298
Ill send a unit of Spearmen and a unit of light archers to help
>>
File: hob.jpg (4MB, 2080x2920px) Image search: [Google]
hob.jpg
4MB, 2080x2920px
>>1594205
> Stone Crown: 790
> 2 Towns: 880
> Treasury: 250 (+140 per day)
> Notable Techs: Runes, Pulleys, Crossbow, Medium Sailing Boat, Bronze Armor, Iron Armor, Steel Armor, Burning Elixir, Steel Bolts, Health Elixir, Bomb Launchers, Steel Pickaxes, Trebuchet, Bolt Clips, Fertilizer, Sewers, Spears, Invisibility Elixir, Sewage Arrows, Supply Lines, Bloodball, Education, Steel, Water Mills
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal, Quartz, Silver Stag, Stag Riders
> Military Units: 450 Crossbowmen, 150 Combat Engineers, 150 Sappers, 300 Shield Spearmen, 1 Trebuchet Crew, 150 Stag Riders, 720 Orcs

The hobgoblins create a military unit of stag riders.

Two crossbowmen units, along with a unit of orcs and elves, are sent to deal with the rocs. Rolling for rocs.

A silver stag horn is offered to the centaurs. They graciously accept. What do you wish of the centaurs?

> Trade Goods (Potions, Weapons, etc)
> Information of the area
> Write In
>>
Rolled 9, 1, 8, 9 = 27 (4d10)

>>1594447
>>
File: golem.jpg (580KB, 1080x657px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
580KB, 1080x657px
>>1593588
GOLEM

> Capital: 545
> 3 Towns: 625
> Stone: 720
> Wood: 520
> Treasury: 310 (+95 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Barges, Barreled Bolt Launcher, Golden Head Leaders, Carts, Golemancy, Stony Shovels, Reservoir, Modifiable Limbs, Shovel Arms, Stone Hammer, Flatship, Rhino Riding, Cavalry Hammergolems, Cavalry Launchgolems, Smallhull Ship, Spiky Golem Parts, Wooden Stakes, Stone Quivers, Bonfire Tradition, Wrestling, Steel, Steel Golem
> Other Units: 50 Carts, 150 Stone Rhinos, 50 Smallhull Ships, 1 dragon, 15 Shadekin

The dragon egg hatches. Out pops a rocky dragon! The finfolk tell you that the scales of the dragon are an ideal source of stone to create more golems! They are fused with energy so that when constructed, they can cast spells for a much lower sacrificial cost, but the material is as weak as regular stone. The golems can name the dragon if they care.

After developing steel, they develop steel golems.

A forge is formed. They are able to construct more iron and steel golems.

Commerce increases as golems go by sea to Ralia and Roma.

The corrupted golem head is buried deep in an unused mine, far from anyone's attention.
>>
Rolled 4, 6, 9 = 19 (3d10)

>>1594458
roc roll
>>
>>1594508
See >>1594463
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d10)

>>1594508
Keep the spears pointed skyward and the men in loose formations. Archers aim for the eyes.
>>
File: elf.jpg (28KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
28KB, 425x600px
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1593440
ELVES

> Sverelfan: 810
> 7 Towns: 760
> Treasury: 695 (+150 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Steel Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet, Whaling Ship, Light Iron-Mail, Steel Tools, Armored Lancers, Sunblades, Gladiator Fights, Nightlighting
> Military Units: 245 Spear-Soldiers, 175 Mounties, 103 Light Units, 150 Naval Warriors, 50 Sunblades, 150 Lancers

Elves search for the city once more. Their chances are now to have an 8 or more with additional forces.

An order of warrior monks is established. They are named the Sunblades, and they all wield twohanded swords. Nightlighting is also developed from thickened whale fat.

Organized combat is created as a sport. The hobgoblins and other allies are invited to participate.
>>
>>1594549
Close but not quite! The next check is now a 7 or better! Surely, next time they will find it!
>>
>>1594549
Ist thou shitting me
>>
File: dryad.jpg (105KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
105KB, 1200x600px
>>1593854
DRYADS

> Treasury: 425 (+170 per day)
> Notable Techs: Large Barges, Plows, Wooden Tablets, Bow, Fertilizer, Iron Arrowhead, Barky Camouflage, Health Elixir, Large Carts, Hanging Gardens, Nonwasteful Culture, Treehomes, Smallhull Boats, Winemaking, Cotton Clothes
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Cotton, Support Units, Brandy
> Notable Magicka: Greenweaving (I), Purification (III), Warding (I), Biochanting (I), Silence (I), Telepathy (I)

Dryads share the Hive their knowledge of healing elixirs and the wheel. They also trade magickas.

The dryads send an envoy to the centaurs. The centaurs have great alchemy knowledge and some magickas, with a basic understanding of the "Spirit World". They are proud, nomadic species, believing not in property or permanent housing, preferring to sleep underneath the stars that their ancestors share.

But is that what you want to hear, child of the forest? In the centaur hordes, they believe that a guest must bring a 'gift' or 'offering' to the host upon first meeting. What would the dryads like to give?

They biochant the squirrel to be more intelligent. The squirrel is now as obedient as a dog.

They also develop brandy and support units.

(might do roma a little later today if I dont soon)
>>
Does the dragon die if I make a golem from it?
>>
>>1594600
We offer the centaurs brandy, wine, 3 crystals and cotton cloth.
>>
>>1594605
No, the rocks are actually scales, similar to those shed by the crystal dragon.
>>
gamemap.png
2MB, 1194x1198px
>>1593460
ROMA

> Italia: 780
> 12 Towns: 1100
> Food: 2900
> Treasury: 1010 (+790 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, Whitepowder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry, Redpowder, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins, Light Scout Cavalry, Wine, Plate Armor, Masonry
> Resources: Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Stone, Horses
> Military Units: 150 Marines, 450 Heavy Infantry, 450 Swordsmen, 300 spearmen, 150 Soldiers, 300 Composite Bowmen, 5 Onagers, 150 Light Scouts
> Other Units: 10 Smallhull Boats, 100 donkeys, 150 Barges, 10 Biremes, 15 Triremes

Following celebration on the unification of Man, the humans develop masonry and their finest blacksmiths construct heavy but protective plate armor.

Wall are constructed in the major cities of Italia and Alte.

A lot of infantry are trained to protect proud Roma.

The witch is offered money. She throws the bag away.

"Aha! Money? You think these spells would require such meagre a sacrifice as money? Nay! I say, if you want to learn magic young men, bring me a token of a magical creature. A roc's beak, a minotaur's horn, a dragon's tooth. Then, I shall teach whatever ye desire! Ahahaha!"

Turn 13!

>>1594600
Dryad population should be minus 66
I believe I have taken the casualties into account for the elves and hobgoblins, correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
Another odd question. Golems cannot swim. But they do not breathe. Can they survive underwater?
>>
>>1594641
Find/discover dye

Search for cattle

Develop Bronze rams for galley ships

Develop Scorpios. Pic related

Start trading wine with the dwarves for just plain money. Preferably keep the dwarves unknown to other parts of the world by only having select merchants trade there so they don't talk about it

Send all the heavy infantry to subdue and kill the Minotaurs in Italia

These orders may be subject to change if the Italian has any objections later.
>>
>>1594714
Yes
>>
>The Priest king DEMANDS the city be found. The Elves mobilize their army. All available units are ordered to search the Dustlands along with the dryads and Italian adventurers (that's several units worth of rolls op cause im sending 4 units plus 2 of airships, dryads sent 2 units to help me search and those Italian adventurers are still hired on so that's 11 units searching)

>Action-Using their large amount of food the elves throw a celebration in honor of the Sun and moon. Warriors fight in honorable duels, dryad wine and brandy is drank, great feasts are had. Many couples retire early for the evening (spend 300 food for a Festival to increase pop)

>Action- The Sunblades are sent to the search the south eastern reaches of tthe elves territory. Accompanying the honorable warriors are a group of elite elven scouts

>Develop- The Elven people begin experimenting with the wolves, using them to hunt and track game and great beasts. (Develop, trained wolves)

>Develop- Elven youth are educated in Matters of religion, Mathematics, science, history and the inferiority of humans. (Develop EDUCATION)

>Spend 400 gold to construct a market in the northern most and southern most elf towns which will henceforth be known as Askerlan and Feorth
>Spend 200 gold to construct a great temple to the Sun and moon. They have gone far too long without being honored
>>
>>1595017
What are your gods names?
>>
>>1595451
Helios and Auviel
>>
>>1595687
What's the relationship between these 2 deities? Why are they worthy of worship? What great feats have they performed?
>>
File: battle.jpg (81KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
81KB, 700x525px
>>1594463
Rocs swoop into battle. This time, they aren't so lucky. Hobgoblins crossbowmen manage to predict the great birds path, this time hitting their mark more often than not. Once they are low enough, due to heavy bolt injuries, the orcs climb high and leap onto the backs of two of the birds, sending it tumbling down to be stabbed to death by the elven spearmen.

The final roc falls after lucky archers hits the eyes, where it crashes into a dead tree, impaled by the heavy stems.

Casualties: 30 hobgoblins, 15 orcs, 0 elves

Climbing up to the nest, they find two heavy treasure chests, two roc eggs, and a pile of spellbooks. The spellbooks are written in an ancient script, so even if taken and learned, it will take at least one turn to interpret and learn one spell. However, magic experts can make the name out of some of the spells, so they will know what they are learning. The book mainly contains combat elemental spells.
>>
>>1595820
Hobgoblins shall take both eggs for now, but there is a promise to the Elves and Dryads to let them have Roc eggs in the future.

Split the treasure into five equal amounts Elves get 2, Dryads get 2, Hobgoblins get 1.

For now Hobgoblins will take the spell books.

>>1594641
Develop: Translate and learn spell books
Develop: Straps of leathers to allow easier access of alchemical goods (Bandoleer)

Build a tower close to the nest and assign Hobgoblins to take care of the eggs and future Rocs.
Trade with Centaurs for improved healing potions.
>>
Action: Golem build a stone quarry near the hobbo border to increase stone income.

Action: A formal battle rhino calvary is founded.

Action: Inspired by the giants, the golems create a stone golem larger than the others. Massive even. It will be known as the Collosus.

Develop: The iron golem are equipped with retractable chainsaw extensions to their arms for deforresting and combat.

Develop: The fish folk and golem work together to build a functioning steam engine for their ships for faster travel.

Action: The Fish Folk suggest naming the new dragon. The Golem, not familiar woth the concept of a "name" are baffled. As of now they refer to eachother by Serial Numbers. After the Fish mention the dragon sort of looks like them, they come around to naming the dragon, "Kin".

Action: Using scales from there new friend they build their first Wizard Golem.

Action: Now that trade is open with the dryads, the golem have taken their fasion customs to heart, now wearing hats amd scarves to finally feel unique.

Action: A sand golem is built to see if it is possible.
>>
>>1594641
Action: The Dryads send an envoy to the Golem, offering a treaty. They will allow the Golem to mine and quarry along their shared border if the Dryads can farm there to extend their green imprint on the world.

Action: The Barracks is improved and a unit of stealth operatives is commissioned, expanding on the strengths of their camouflage and natural awareness.

Action: The Countess has seen the melee troops of other nations and wants greater defenses. She wants two units of swordsmen trained using Ironwood swords.

Action: The Countess begins training Starsong, drilling its physical potential to grow a stronger and swifter dragon.

Action: The Wardens examine the stone henge.

Action: The Wardens scout the territory for creatures of note.

Develop: Magic - Dryads combine Biochanting and Greenweaving to create something new, animating trees like living golems. They do this research at the Naiad grounds for greater potential, sacrificing 300 food.

Develop: Cultural - Dryads cut down further on waste, cutting down on their consumption of food and drink. Their partly ascetic lifestyle is more sustainable.
>>
>>1596278
Idk what took me so long to make treants but it's time
>>
>>1596278
Golems accept treaty the mine in exchange for farmland
>>
>>1594372
action: trade the humans a sum of food

speak: why did you attack the hive so long ago?

action: reset all the traps sprung by the approaching army and see if the hive caught anything

tech: the hive uses the knowledge of the wheel and of rope and makes a tread to attach to the land boats, the queen wonders if this will work now

magic: the hive has a thought, if drones are ineffective in some environments could they change the drone? or the enviroments?

sacrifice 500 food to learn teraforming. this magic will change a locations terrain, such as a desert becoming a forest, or a desert into a small ocean.

[I thought I already spoke with the roma humans, ]
>>1593426,>>1593427>>1593458
>>
File: roma.jpg (117KB, 900x1352px) Image search: [Google]
roma.jpg
117KB, 900x1352px
Rolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d10)

>>1594801
KINGDOM OF ROMA

> Italia: 800
> Remas: 850
> 12 Towns: 1200
> Food: 2900
> Treasury: 1800 (+820 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, Whitepowder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry, Redpowder, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins, Light Scout Cavalry, Wine, Plate Armor, Masonry, Scorpio Ballista
> Military Units: 150 Marines, 450 Heavy Infantry, 450 Swordsmen, 300 spearmen, 150 Soldiers, 300 Composite Bowmen, 5 Onagers, 150 Light Scouts
> Other Units: 10 Smallhull Boats, 100 donkeys, 150 Barges, 10 Biremes, 15 Triremes

Romans discover dye. The luxury product improves commerce.

They search the wide plains for cattle

Bronze rams are developed for galley ships. They also create a ballista.

The dwarves are traded wine for money.

Heavy infantry march to deal with the minotaurs. Roll a 3d10.
>>
Rolled 64, 14, 48 = 126 (3d100)

>>1597368
>>
Rolled 5, 10, 1 = 16 (3d10)

whoops, wrong dice
>>
File: dryad.jpg (401KB, 1164x730px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
401KB, 1164x730px
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>1596278
DRYADS

> Food: 1150
> Treasury: 395 (+170 per day)
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Cotton, Support Units, Brandy
> Notable Magicka: Greenweaving (I), Purification (III), Warding (I), Biochanting (I), Silence (I), Telepathy (I), Entomancy (I)
> Military Units: 450 Archers, 150 Stealth Units, 300 swordsmen

Dryads offer a treaty to the golems. They are allowed to mine and quarry along their border if the dryads can farm there. Both nations benefit in larger stockpiles of food.

Barracks are improved and a stealth unit is trained, along with two swordsmen.

Starsong, now taller than the forest canopy and as large as half the village, is trained in flight. She is able to soar high and shoot crystals from her wings when flapped.

The Wardens investigate the stone henge. Nothing of not occurs. One magically attuned dryad suggests that an offering must be made at the rocky altar. The offering must be life.

The wardens explore the land for creatures of note.

They learn how to combine Biochanting and Greenweaving to animate golems. They learn Entomancy (I). They find the trees are still attached to the earth by its roots, but are free to sway its branches on its own.

The centaurs receive the gifts graciously. What do you wish of the centaurs?

An ascetic, sustainable lifestyle is achieved as well.
>>
>>1597392
Dryads find a herd of unicorn. Their horns are used in very potent magical potions.
>>
File: elf.jpg (115KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
115KB, 620x400px
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1595017
ELVES

> Sverelfan: 1010
> 7 Towns: 950
> Treasury: 145 (+200 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Steel Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet, Whaling Ship, Light Iron-Mail, Steel Tools, Armored Lancers, Sunblades, Gladiator Fights, Nightlighting, Trained Wolves, Education.
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Whalefat, Wolves
> Military Units: 245 Spear-Soldiers, 175 Mounties, 103 Light Units, 150 Naval Warriors, 50 Sunblades, 150 Lancers

The elves search for the desert town once more. Their check is lowered from a 7 to a 6 from the different avenues of approach.

You don't need to spend food on a festival since the 'food' category is the capacity of the population that your civ can support. Regardless, a festival is thrown to increase the population.

Elves scout the southeastern reaches. They find a cool spring guarded by a forest fairy. They note the springwater is used in powerful alchemy. What would the elves like to tell the fairy?

The elves train the wolves to become companions in life and war.

They develop formal study for their children.

A market is built in the northern and southern most towns. Their price would be 500 gold. A temple is also constructed. With its completion, the elves learn of Flame (III)! They are able to conjure elementals to assist them in battle now. The elemental's time in the realm is variable to the amount of sacrifice.
>>
File: encounter.jpg (66KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
encounter.jpg
66KB, 480x375px
>>1597417
The elves find the town and are able to break the illusion! The town doesn't seem to live up to its praise; it is in ruins, and the buildings that stand have no hint of gold or jewelled architecture. After going deeper into the city, few elves fall as a result of a hidden Level 3 ward. Elves lack knowledge of Silence, which allows for temporary ward deactivation, so they camp outside.

Correct elven stats for myself:
> Sverelfan: 944
> 7 Towns: 950
> Treasury: 545 (+200 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Steel Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet, Whaling Ship, Light Iron-Mail, Steel Tools, Armored Lancers, Sunblades, Gladiator Fights, Nightlighting, Trained Wolves, Education.
>>
File: golem.jpg (314KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
314KB, 1200x1200px
>>1596160
GOLEM

> Capital: 610
> 3 Towns: 700
> Stone: 380
> Wood: 700
> Treasury: 355 (+95 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Barges, Barreled Bolt Launcher, Golden Head Leaders, Carts, Golemancy, Stony Shovels, Reservoir, Modifiable Limbs, Shovel Arms, Stone Hammer, Flatship, Rhino Riding, Cavalry Hammergolems, Cavalry Launchgolems, Smallhull Ship, Spiky Golem Parts, Wooden Stakes, Stone Quivers, Bonfire Tradition, Wrestling, Steel, Steel Golem, Axe Limb
> Military Units: 75 Hammergolems, 200 Battlegolems, 150 Rhino Cavalry
> Other Units: 50 Carts, 150 Stone Rhinos, 50 Smallhull Ships, Kin, 15 Shadekin

Golem stone quarries increase their stone stockpile.

A formal battle rhino cavalry is formed and trained.

Golems construct a large Colossus. He takes up a large stockpile of stone.

Finfolk and golem work to build a steam engine. They begin by burning wood, which when controlled emits smoke that pushes up a wheel that acts as a paddle for the ship to move with. It is better used in the coasts.

The build wizard golems with Kin's scales. The first wizard golem is as small as a Roman hand due to the size of Kin's scales.

Golems develop axe extensions for their lumbermen.

They try and create a sand golem. The material is too slippery.

They have hats and scarves traded from the dryads.
>>
File: hob.jpg (78KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
hob.jpg
78KB, 1095x730px
>>1595890
HOBGOBLIN

> Stone Crown: 820
> 2 Towns: 950
> Treasury: 240 (+140 per day)
> Notable Techs: Runes, Pulleys, Crossbow, Medium Sailing Boat, Bronze Armor, Iron Armor, Steel Armor, Burning Elixir, Steel Bolts, Improved Health Elixir, Bomb Launchers, Steel Pickaxes, Trebuchet, Bolt Clips, Fertilizer, Sewers, Spears, Invisibility Elixir, Sewage Arrows, Supply Lines, Bloodball, Education, Steel, Water Mills
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal, Quartz, Silver Stag, Stag Riders, Bandoleer
> Notable Magicka: Geomancy (II), Runes (I), Warding (I), Ice (I)
> Military Units: 450 Crossbowmen, 150 Combat Engineers, 150 Sappers, 300 Shield Spearmen, 1 Trebuchet Crew, 150 Stag Riders, 720 Orcs
> Other Units: 50 Sailing Boats, 2 roc eggs

Both roc eggs are kept by the hobgoblins.

A spell book is translated. The hobgoblins have knowledge of Ice (I). The spell allows them to chill objects via touch. A wisp of cold air extends from their fingertips, similar to how fire extends using Flame (I). They can continue studying Ice to master it, or learn another spell.

The hobgoblins develop a bandoleer from leather straps to allow for easier access to alchemical goods.

A tower is built to take care of the roc eggs.

The centaurs are traded with for improved healing potions. Alchemists are able to understand their ingredients now, which include the horn of a magical creature.
>>
File: hive.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hive.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>1596632
HIVE

> Food: 1475
> Treasury: 575 (+140 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Iron Spears, Walls, Spiky Barriers, Bows, Chitin Armor, Pitfall Traps, Spiky Gauntlet, Leafy Camouflage, Muddy Camouflage, Night Camouflage, Woody Camouflage, Sandy Camouflage, Rocky Camouflage, Flight, Nets, Strip Mining, Longbow, Irrigation, Smallhull Boats, Fertilizer, Ballista, Improved Desert Boat
> Notable Magicka: Telepathy (III), Warding (III), Silence (I), Golemancy (I), Storm (I)

The Romans did not answer to the previous parley. Should the Hive try again?

All the traps are reset. Whatever fell in is added to the stockpile.

They improve their landships with rope. It treads well of thicker sand.

They sacrifice food to learn how to terraform. Nonesuch magic exists as wholesome as terraforming, but they learn how to manipulate the weather to form an oasis, via Storm (I).

Turn 14!
>>1597392
actual treasury is 595
>>
>>1597487
the hive still has silence, is this a mistake? just asking.

yes the hive would like to send another parley.

the hive is rather impressed that it can control nature to a degree. then the hivequeen has a though. what if the hive could grow faster?
magic: sacrificing 300 drones to learn acceleration. this magic should make the drowns grow twice as fast. making the population do likewise. [instead of 100 drones every turn its 200 and so on] they are not sure what they might need to power the spell though, or even if its continues forever

action: trade the humans warding[1] for their knowledge of the desert and of their history

action: make another farm

tech: upgrade farming by placing the farms in a small hut that has a skylight that opens and closes.[if on surface]. if the farms are below ground just add the skylight thing.
>>
>>1597507
That is a mistake
>>1597469
Should add the cannonballs to techs
>>
>>1597521
thanks for clarifying
>>
File: battle.jpg (127KB, 800x942px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
127KB, 800x942px
>>1597368
The minotaurs are no match for the armies of Man. The first flank of men perform competently enough to crush the large minotaurs, who were unable to penetrate thick armor. The second flank was overwhelmingly successful, managing to dodge and roll even in heavy armor, and beheading many a minotaur with heavy swipes. Though injuries there were, deaths there were not.

The camp had the recovered women and a herd of cattle, possibly the minotaur's bastards. They function just like regular cattle. Deeper still lays a map that supposedly leads to 'magical treasure' and a heavy chest.
>>
I can make autono.ous life forms but a chainsaw is beyond comprehension?
>>
>>1597617
you are literally autonomous lifeforms, why wouldnt you know how to make each other?

Also its heavily implied that golems are made by magic (golemANCY).

Regarding chainsaws, please read this
http://www.explainthatstuff.com/how-chainsaws-work.html
Ask yourself, do you have:
> motors?
> gasoline?
> electricity?
No? Ok. No chainsaws.
>>
>>1597368
>>1597487
Use the map to find the treasure

Cut off horns of dead Minotaurs to give to the witch in exchange for spells/magic

Develop better machines in the form of more productive and expansive gears for stuff like windmills or clocks

Train a unit of skirmishers armed with javelins

Train a units of 10 scorpio ballistas

Retrofit all the galleys with bronze rams if that hasn't been done

Make cheese
>>
>>1597667
can we safly assume all our pre agreed treatys are agreed upon because apparently we need to reaffirm that
>>
>>1597675
Yes
>>
>Action. The elves send a envoy to speak with the fairy guardian. They ask her of her spring and why she protects it.

>Action. The Elves send hunters across the land to search for any great beasts. (Gryffins, Giant wolves, Manticores, Wyverns, etc)

>Action - the elves scout out the mushroom fields again, surely there are more useful or dangerous samples further in
>Develop- the elves construct a series of irrigation canals from their rivers to their farms, increasing their food output (develop irrigation)

>Develop- the elves begin crushing and distilling their own wines and liquors from fruits and berries. They offer their new spirits in trade to their allies.

>Spend 50 gold- The Sunblades are the warriors-Priests of the sun god Helios. Honorable and just they fight in glorious direct combat. The Moonblades are the opposite. Worshipping Auviel, goddess of the moon, they are the blades in the night. Striking from the shadows with poisoned daggers they feel no mercy. (Train 25 Moonblade assassins)
>Spend 50 gold to train a unit of armored Spearmen
>>
>>1597634
But we are magical... and move autonomously.... what
>>
>>1597832
Chainsaws arent magic
>>
>>1597832
golem, an idea may be to discover an alternative.
I have treads so if I shrink down the idea
>>
Okay I'm going to sleep now, see you all in a few hours
>>
>>1597934
But they could be. Considering who they are and how they are made. Stingy.
Golem

Develop: Combining iron and wood they create Furnace Golems. They are capable of burning objects with intense heat via a door on the chest and arms with detatchable hands to create smoke screens or flamethrowers.

Develop: They offer the fish folk to join the Golem population to become one people together.

Action: A market town is created near the dryad. They hope to work well together.

Action: Build more rhinos for the mines.
Action: Build more carts for the quarry and the new mine.

Action: explore the southern beaches
>>
>>1597487
Develop: Create small carts to help wheels out ores faster (Mine Carts)
Develop: Translate another book
Upgrade Mines to be bigger and get more resources
Explore the southern mountains
>>
>>1597487
Action: The Wardens search Ralia for more forms of creature.

Action: The Countess orders the construction of a stable for breeding the unicorns. -250.

Action: The stationary Treants are created in the midst of crop fields to till, water, maintain and harvest the crops, automating their food production in part.

Action: The Countess orders the study of unicorns, and tasks three mages to oversee the herd. Do they shed horns? Will we be negatively affected by killing them? Are they domesticatable?

Action: The Dryads with the Elves study the wards of the invisible city for additional edges in disarming them.

Action: in response to the creation of other wineries and distilleries, the Countess reduces production. Dryads wine and brandy is the best and will be valued as such, driving up prices.

Develop: Strategy - Unicorn cavalry is trained in Estrallander.

Develop: Tech - Alcohol has a unique property of carrying fragrance, and the Dryads manufacture perfumes and colognes for export.

Diplomacy: The Dryads ask the Centaurs for information about magic and the spirit world.
>>
File: hive.jpg (142KB, 1000x604px) Image search: [Google]
hive.jpg
142KB, 1000x604px
>>1597507
HIVE

> Capital: 800
> Food: 1675
> Treasury: 325 (+140 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Iron Spears, Walls, Spiky Barriers, Bows, Chitin Armor, Pitfall Traps, Spiky Gauntlet, Leafy Camouflage, Muddy Camouflage, Night Camouflage, Woody Camouflage, Sandy Camouflage, Rocky Camouflage, Flight, Nets, Strip Mining, Longbow, Irrigation, Smallhull Boats, Fertilizer, Ballista, Improved Desert Boat, Skylight
> Notable Magicka: Telepathy (III), Warding (III), Golemancy (I), Storm (I), Cloning (III)

The Hive learns Cloning (III). Every rank in cloning allows them to increase their population growth to their capacity faster, given they sacrifice something that isn't food or people.

They teach the nomads of Warding. The nomads thank them. They tell you that they are remnants of an old magocracy in these fair lands. The desert you walk on used to be lush and beautiful. However, an evil force had spread his corruption and destroyed the city, reducing it to rubble. The final wizards had protected the inner Sanctum with their powerful magic, fueled by corrupted crystals that held an unlimited pool of mana. They wander in search of this city, but are cursed with forgetting all their spells. Every spell brings them closer to this city. They can trade you more information, or their water horses for more magical knowledge.

Another farm is built, and farming is upgraded so that a skylight is placed to improve crop yield.
>>
File: hob.jpg (82KB, 800x466px) Image search: [Google]
hob.jpg
82KB, 800x466px
>>1598382
HOBGOBLIN

> Stone Crown: 920
> 2 Towns: 1030
> Treasury: 330 (+155 per day)
> Notable Techs: Runes, Pulleys, Crossbow, Medium Sailing Boat, Bronze Armor, Iron Armor, Steel Armor, Burning Elixir, Steel Bolts, Improved Health Elixir, Bomb Launchers, Steel Pickaxes, Trebuchet, Bolt Clips, Fertilizer, Sewers, Spears, Invisibility Elixir, Sewage Arrows, Supply Lines, Bloodball, Education, Steel, Water Mills, Minecarts
> Resources: Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal, Quartz, Silver Stag, Stag Riders, Bandoleer
> Notable Magicka: Geomancy (II), Runes (I), Warding (I), Ice (II)
> Other Units: 50 Sailing Boats, 2 roc eggs

Hobgoblins develop minecarts.

They translate further ice knowledge. They are now able to create more intense frost shoot icy crystals at a moderate distance, similar to Flame (II).

The mines are upgraded to be bigger and more bountiful.

The rocs hatch, one male and one female. They will take five turns to mature into full rocs, ready to mate. You may name them if you wish.

The southern mountains are explored. A pathway leads up to an open temple, forever fallen with snow and guarded by undead warriors bounded to protect it. No doubt a powerful treasure lies within for the ancient magicians to bind the warriors souls to defend the location.
>>
>>1597507
I like how you are doing normal civ things and not using the bugs to be bugs. The bugs strength is their numbers and mutability. They dont make tech. They make a bug that IS that tech.
>>
>>1599714
sacrifice 100 gold, activate the spell

action: attempt to find this city use the desert boats

action: sacrifice 200 food and activate storm to the hives eastern side, about 100 meters away

action: scout to the north

action: make a golem from 100 food

tech: try to augment my geomancy with threading metals through the skin, making them tougher

tech: the hive makes a paste from the dead and a bit of spit. this paste is highly colourable

>>1599737
the hive grows at the same rate as everyone else. I would be caught flat footed if I didn't.
I don't think I can adapt to my environment and finally if I did make a "true" hive mind scenario as you describe, I would have won earlier. why do you think I was looking for cloneing?
>>
>>1599749
>would have won earlier
hahahaha
>>
>>1599749
But you could be making carrier-bugs instead of boats or wagons. Miner bugs specifically crafted to mine. Fucking tunneling worm bugs to make underground roads.

Your a bug.

>DO BUG STUFF
>>
File: golem.jpg (51KB, 373x479px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
51KB, 373x479px
>>1598346
GOLEM

> Capital: 610
> Stone: 400
> Wood: 800
> Iron: 200
> Treasury: 440 (+95 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Barges, Barreled Bolt Launcher, Golden Head Leaders, Carts, Golemancy, Stony Shovels, Reservoir, Modifiable Limbs, Shovel Arms, Stone Hammer, Flatship, Rhino Riding, Cavalry Hammergolems, Cavalry Launchgolems, Smallhull Ship, Spiky Golem Parts, Wooden Stakes, Stone Quivers, Bonfire Tradition, Wrestling, Steel, Steel Golem, Axe Limb, Furnace Golems
> Other Units: 100 Carts, 300 Stone Rhinos, 50 Smallhull Ships, Kin, 15 Shadekin

Golems create furnace golems by creating an iron chamber in an iron golem to heat up things. Hollow joints allow for smoke from the belly to douse enemies.

The finfolk are sent an invitation to join the golem population. They politely decline, telling you they are more willing once the fish wizard threat is eliminated. They tell you the Mirrorlands finfolk have located with the shadekin a few locations in the Mirrorlands sea he may be operating out of! They can use their knowledge accumulated of the other dimension to pull him to the real world, where you can fight him on the land! The battle will be quite difficult, so they suggest sending as much help as they can if you proceed with this option

> Lets pull him out and fight! (nd100)
> Not yet

More rhinos and carts are built. They assist with minerals production.

The southern beaches are explored. They discover the land dampened by large footprints, but cannot make out what the creature could be.
>>
>>1599760
you would have drowned in corpses.

>>1599765
as I said I don't think I can do that... but if I could? OP can you please tell me if this is possible?
>>
File: elf.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1597809
ELVES

> Sverelfan: 980
> 7 Towns: 1000
> Food: 2200
> Treasury: 695 (+215 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Steel Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet, Whaling Ship, Light Iron-Mail, Steel Tools, Armored Lancers, Sunblades, Gladiator Fights, Nightlighting, Trained Wolves, Education, Wine, Irrigation
> Military Units: 395 Spear-Soldiers, 175 Mounties, 103 Light Units, 150 Naval Warriors, 50 Sunblades, 150 Lancers, 25 Moonblades

Elves develop their own brand of fruity wine. They also innovate with irrigation techniques.

An envoy is sent to the fairy spirit. She tells you that she was born with a role to protect the lake from corruptors. The lake, if corrupted, can infect the forest with vile corruption. She tells you with her eyes she senses one such force corrupting an ent to the northeast. If you can destroy the corrupted ent, she may be open to negotiation of springwater and magicka.

Hunters are sent across the land to search for great beasts of any kind.

The elves scout the mushroom fields. They find some fungi are sentient, and angry that you had harvested their families for alchemy! They attack the scouts, and demand that you pay for their death with your race's.

Moonblades and Spearmen are also trained.
>>
>>1599808
Elves find even bigger wolves. They can mate these with their existing wolves.
>>
>>1599811
How many?
>>
>>1599734
Develop: Translate even more Ice books
Develop: One radical Hobgoblin claims coal can be used to pump water for irrigation, let them try (Coal powered Water Pumps)

Build a Mage Tower to make sacrifices more efficient
Send all the Orcs and a unit of Crossbowmen to the temple
Roc Male: Sudbury
Roc Female: Kara
>>
File: dryad.jpg (109KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
109KB, 736x1104px
DRYADS

> Food: 1450
> Treasury: 315 (+180 per day)
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Cotton, Support Units, Brandy, Perfume, Unicorn Cavalry
> Notable Magicka: Greenweaving (I), Purification (III), Warding (I), Biochanting (I), Telepathy (I), Entomancy (I)

Wardens search once more for more creatures.

The Countess constructs a stable.

Food production is accelerated by farms automating food production. Stockpile increases as a result.

Unicorns are studied carefully. They do not shed horns. Cutting a unicorn's horn off leads to automatic corruption of the beast, yet the horn is a known ingredient for the Potion of Eternal Youth.

Dryads investigate the wards on the city. There is no mistake: the only way to disarm it is to cast Silence on it. The wards themselves are probably held by controlled corrupted crystals able to hold such a deep pool of mana.

The Countess reduces production of wine to increase its value.

A unicorn cavalry is developed, along with colognes and perfumes.

Dryads ask the centaurs for knowledge of the spirit world. They tell them that the spirit world is home to many powerful elemental and valiant spirits who swim in the Inner Sea, but only manifest themselves to the non-bestial, living races. These spirits can be summoned if the proper spells are known, yet only the clan shaman of the centaurs knows how, and knows only how to summon the spirit of the Guardian of the Centaurs. Its speculated upon death that spirits travel there, but from reports of travelers to the realm itself, this is most likely false. Creatures of flesh are able to travel to both worlds given the proper ritual, whereas spirits are incapable of creating the ritual themselves, and need to be pulled through from the other side via magicka, which weakens their tether to the spirit realm.
>>
File: reman.jpg (154KB, 700x874px) Image search: [Google]
reman.jpg
154KB, 700x874px
KINGDOM OF ROMA

> Italia: 900
> Food: 3150
> Treasury: 2520 (+835 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, Whitepowder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry, Redpowder, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins, Light Scout Cavalry, Wine, Plate Armor, Masonry, Scorpio Ballista, Windmill, Cheese
> Notable Magicka: Static (I), Flame (II), Warding (II), Geomancy (II)
> Military Units: 150 Marines, 450 Heavy Infantry, 450 Swordsmen, 300 spearmen, 150 Soldiers, 300 Composite Bowmen, 5 Onagers, 150 Light Scouts, 10 Scorpios, 150 Skirmishers

Romans cut the horns from the minotaurs, exchanging them to the witch for spell knowledge. They learn Flame (II), Warding (II), and Geomancy (II). She learns more spells every turn, and she opens up an offer to teach you a new spell provided you bring different magical gifts every time.

Windmills are created. They improve the food stockpile. Cheese is also created, having a dual effect of improving food and trade.

Units of skirmishers and ballistas are trained.

The treasure map leads to North of Amnia. You see at least 10 units of minotaurs roaming here. This time, they defend a shoddily constructed wooden platform attached to the leg of a long broken statue. There is a possible entrance inside the foot that leads up the leg-tower.

Turn 15!
>>
>>1599814
you find 16
>>
>Action. The entire elven Army is mobilized. These mushrooms believe themselves our equals? They will face our might. Elven recruits are drafted increasing the military by 30% of the population. They march on the mushrooms with every soldier they can muster.

>Action- The dryads are contacted to assist in purifying the ent. The ent is promised to the dryads if they can cleanse him.

>Action-The elves send a unit of moonblade assassins to the city of (ill tell you in Discord op) to search for a weakness.

>Develop-Breeding the giant wolves with the regular sized wolves produces horse sized wolves. They are trained as beasts of war and mounts. (Develop Wolf Rangers. Bow and sword cavalry)

>Develop-using massive stands of nets strung out along the low tide the elves begin trapping huge numbers of fish and mollusks. (Develop large fish traps)

>Spend 250 gold to construct a wall around Sverelfan
>Spend 200 gold to learn Silence.
>>
>>1599870
Action: The Dryads send a team of 20 mages to purify the elven ent and move the corruption into a crystal.

Action: The Dryads protect their unicorns and harvest only the horns of those that die naturally of age or illness.

Action: Some unicorns are brought to the Naiad lake for magical propagation. We offer the Naiads crystals for their magical water.

Action: Starsong is big now, and the Countess decides it is time to mount her. A harness is crafted of living wood so the rider will not fall off, and the dragon is trained to take a rider. Reins are also living vines.

Diplomacy: Dryads ask the Centaurs what they know of magickas and wonder if they can trade for magical knowledge

Action: The Countess biochants a unicorn, attempting to give it wings. A mage is nearby to purify it should it corrupt.

Develop: Tech, boats for sea travel off shore

Develop: astronomy for guidance and navigation
>>
>>1599907
You will need a much larger sacrifice to learn Silence
>>
>>1600008
how would silence affect the hive? because the hivemind functions on psionic magic doesn't it?
>>
>>1600008
Fuck it then. Ill just bombard the warded portion until it stops being warded
>>
Golem decide not to take action just yet. They inform the Dryad, the Hobbo and the Hive about the Fish wizard threat and ask for aid to lure him put of the Mirrorworld, which they inform them about as well.

Develop: The magegolems begin working on Warding spells to help defend themselves for the upcomming conflict.

Develop: They develop slimmer and more flexible golem from steel and steam engine tech. What they lack in durability, they retain strength and gain speed.

Action: They dig out a cave for Kin to live in. They protect the entrance with Steel Golem and Mage golem.

Op, you forgot my market from last turn
>>
>>1599870
> Italia: 900
> Treasury: 2520 (+835 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, Whitepowder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry, Redpowder, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins, Light Scout Cavalry, Wine, Plate Armor, Masonry, Scorpio Ballista, Windmill, Cheese
> Military Units: 150 Marines, 450 Heavy Infantry, 450 Swordsmen, 300 spearmen, 150 Soldiers, 300 Composite Bowmen, 5 Onagers, 150 Light Scouts, 10 Scorpios, 150 Skirmishers
Build a merchant collage/temple to increase income
Development: figure out Quinquereme
Development: fireworks
>>
File: roma.jpg (23KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
roma.jpg
23KB, 480x296px
> Italia: 1000
> Remas: 900
> 12 Towns: 1250
> Treasury: 2270 (+860 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Smelting, Barges, Taxation, Steel Armor, Smallhull Boats, Marine Units, Naval Boarding, Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Longbows, Donkey Scouts, Steel Axe, Steel Sword, Steel Arrowheads, Gravel Road, Refined Ores, Better Steel, Shield, Blackpowder Spice, Mail, War Wagons, Whitepowder, Cogs, Heavy Cavalry, Redpowder, Steel Spears, Simple Catamaran, Simple Bireme, Iron Chainmail, Wooden Shields, Health Elixir, Composite Bow, Writing, Simple Trireme, Onager, Javelins, Light Scout Cavalry, Wine, Plate Armor, Masonry, Scorpio Ballista, Windmill, Cheese, Quinquireme

Romans experiment with flame magic to make pretty displays of fireworks. They like to use them in times of celebration.

They develop another kind of ship named the quinquereme. It is much longer, has many rows for oarmen, and a large sail.

A merchant's collage is built to increase income.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>1599840
Didnt roll for creature hunt
>>
>>1600674
The dryads last turn find large owls, about half the height of a human, and are capable of human speech.
>>
File: dryad.jpg (95KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
95KB, 900x563px
DRYADS

> Food: 1050
> Treasury: 495 (+180 per day)
> Resources: Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Cotton, Support Units, Brandy, Perfume, Unicorn Cavalry, Sea Ships, Astronomy
> Notable Magicka: Greenweaving (I), Purification (III), Warding (I), Biochanting (I), Telepathy (I), Entomancy (I)
> Other Units: 1 Squirrel, Starsong, 35 Owls

The dryads protect their unicorn, only to harvest their horns in the time of death. None have died so far, or look to be dying soon. Some speculate that unicorns are themselves immortal.

Unicorns are brought to the lake. Naiads trade their magical water for purification crystals. They ask if you could offer a unicorn in good faith.

A harness is crafted to strap onto Starsong while riding. Starsong seems feisty while being ridden, but complies due to her master's insistence.

Centaurs explain they know little of magical knowledge, including the spell to open to the spirit realm known by a reclusive shaman, but a great deal of alchemy. They can trade you Invisibility, Agility, or Lustrous Elixirs.

The Countess succesfully biochants a unicorn to have wings for a reasonable food price. When mated with other unicorns, its offspring will also sprout wings.

Boats are designed to travel off shore, and astronomy is developed to help guide them, facilitating trade.
>>
File: elf.jpg (208KB, 900x1224px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
208KB, 900x1224px
Rolled 7, 8, 8, 6, 2, 2, 1, 8 = 42 (8d10)

>>1599907
ELVES

> Sverelfan: 1050
> 7 Towns: 1100
> Food: 2300
> Treasury: 660 (+215 per day)
> Notable Techs: Martial Theocracy, Draft, Steel Spearheads, Large Longboats, Simple Air Lift, Wagons, Small Ballooncraft, Large Efficient Ballooncraft, Light Leather-Mail, Longbow, Plow, Burning Elixir Fuel, Deck Scorpion, Fishing Fleet, Whaling Ship, Light Iron-Mail, Steel Tools, Armored Lancers, Sunblades, Gladiator Fights, Nightlighting, Trained Wolves, Education, Wine, Irrigation, Wolf Rangers
> Military Units: 395 Spear-Soldiers, 175 Mounties, 103 Light Units, 150 Naval Warriors, 50 Sunblades, 150 Lancers, 25 Moonblades

Elves are mobilized to crush the Fungi threat. There are 8 units of fungi scattered throughout the field. Even letting one live would ensure their survival as they can feed off their brethren. Rolling for mushroom combat.

Dryads are contacted to help purify the ent. Following purification, the ent protests greatly to being transferred to the dryads. What do you do?

> Kill the ent with fire
> Tie the ent up and deliver it
> Fight the ent into submission
> Leave it alone

They breed their wolves to produce horse sized wolves which they can ride into battle.

Massive nets are strung out to catch fish. A wall is built around the capital.

The ward is continually being bombarded. With every bombardment, the assailant dies. A deep roar is heard from inside the warded place. A monster of some sort? Was it a moan of glee or hate? Do you want to continue bombarding?

> Yes
> No
>>
>>1600699
How does shooting a ranged weapon kill the attacker?
>>
File: golem.jpg (14KB, 236x312px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
14KB, 236x312px
GOLEM

> Capital: 700
> Stone: 300
> Wood: 300
> Iron: 280
> Treasury: 540 (+110 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Barges, Barreled Bolt Launcher, Golden Head Leaders, Carts, Golemancy, Stony Shovels, Reservoir, Modifiable Limbs, Shovel Arms, Stone Hammer, Flatship, Rhino Riding, Cavalry Hammergolems, Cavalry Launchgolems, Smallhull Ship, Spiky Golem Parts, Wooden Stakes, Stone Quivers, Bonfire Tradition, Wrestling, Steel, Steel Golem, Axe Limb, Furnace Golems
> Other Units: 100 Carts, 300 Stone Rhinos, 50 Smallhull Ships, Kin, 15 Shadekin

Golems ask allies for aid to deal with the fish faced wizard threat. Will they answer the call?

The magegolems begin to research warding spells to help defend themselves from the upcoming conflict. They reach Warding (I), which allows them to block any physical and magical attacks. Large resources were sacrificed, but the warding would be well worth it.

A slimmer, flexible golem is created from steel. His furnace belly fuels some sort of primitive engine, which adds to his mobility and strength when activated (I would protest but whatever, this is not as out there as chainsaws imo).

A cave is dugout for Kin to live in, protected by a steel and mage golem.
>>
>>1600703
magic
>>
File: hob.jpg (106KB, 758x580px) Image search: [Google]
hob.jpg
106KB, 758x580px
Rolled 3, 1, 2, 8 = 14 (4d10)

>>1599839
HOBGOBLIN

> Stone Crown: 920
> 2 Towns: 1030
> Treasury: 330 (+155 per day)
> Notable Techs: Runes, Pulleys, Crossbow, Medium Sailing Boat, Bronze Armor, Iron Armor, Steel Armor, Burning Elixir, Steel Bolts, Improved Health Elixir, Bomb Launchers, Steel Pickaxes, Trebuchet, Bolt Clips, Fertilizer, Sewers, Spears, Invisibility Elixir, Sewage Arrows, Supply Lines, Bloodball, Education, Steel, Water Mills, Minecarts
> Notable Magicka: Geomancy (II), Runes (I), Warding (I), Ice (II)
> Other Units: 50 Sailing Boats, Sudbury, Kara
The hobgoblins reach the peak of Ice knowledge, learning Ice (III). This allows them to launch ice at distances up to half a mile and allows them to summon Ice Elementals.

Water pumps are coal powered, improving farming.

Another mage tower is constructed to streamline the sacrifice process.

All the orcs and a unit of crossbowmen are sent to the temple guarded by the undead. Rolling for undead.

The roc pair are named Sudbury and Kara.
>>
>>1600719
Can we try to diplomacy with the ent
>>
File: hive.jpg (110KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hive.jpg
110KB, 600x800px
>>1599749
HIVE

> Food: 1875
> Treasury: 365 (+140 per turn)
> Notable Techs: Iron Spears, Walls, Spiky Barriers, Bows, Chitin Armor, Pitfall Traps, Spiky Gauntlet, Leafy Camouflage, Muddy Camouflage, Night Camouflage, Woody Camouflage, Sandy Camouflage, Rocky Camouflage, Flight, Nets, Strip Mining, Longbow, Irrigation, Smallhull Boats, Fertilizer, Ballista, Improved Desert Boat, Skylight
> Notable Magicka: Telepathy (III), Warding (III), Golemancy (I), Storm (I), Cloning (III)

The hive sacrifices 100 gold to activate the spell. It will continues until the end of next turn. Population will only stop at the food capacity and can never exceed it (ex. with your current food stores, the max population you can have is 1675).

The Hive looks for the city via the boats. All the desert looks the same to them, and its easy to get lost. They will need to refine their search methods.

The Hive activates storm. A great rainstorm floods the desert, creating moist and muddy pools ripe for gardening.

They scout north, meeting the Centaurs (I believe you havent met them before)

The food sacrifice they have is sufficient enough to make a golem, which they do of a large scale. The golem towers over the hivedrones, is made of tough rock, and walks on four legs.

The Hive make colorable paste and uses geomancy to extract metals and implement them into the skin. It causes much pain to many a drone. It is better to research biomancy for such an endevour.

>>1600724
sure

Turn 16!
>>
>>1600742
[I ment the golems skin, but okay]

the hive is annoyed by the lack of success with the search and think on how to improve.

can the hive grow adaptations instead of making them?

magic: the hive sacrifices 200 drones to make the golems tougher and able to detect magic.

tech: the hive learns how to make tools like rakes to make farming more effeciant [improve farming]

action: speak with the dryads, show off our golems and ask for advice finding a magical city

action make some more golems out of stone

action: speak with the centuars

action: scout to the south
>>
>>1600699
How many units do i have?
My plan is to use my superior equipment and training to engage the groups of Mushroom men individually, whittling down their forces with ranged assaults. Using the sunblades fiery swords to break their morale and drive them back (mushrooms are naturally weak against fire) we move forward slowly and steadily with Airships providing covering fire from above (1 unit of those) dropping small pots of burning whalefat from above into clusters of the enemy.

Also-speak to the ent. These dryads wish him a safe home where he will be honored and kept safe instead of feared and inevitably destroyed by the elves or the evil humans. He will be safe with the dryads and keep them safe in return.

Also stop the bombardment for now.
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 4, 5, 9, 9, 8 = 41 (7d10)

>>1600723
>>
>>1600797
>>
>>1600810
So how many Dice would I be rolling to account for my drafted units and such.
>>
>>1600810
Because I DID declare war on the mushroom folk
>>
>>1600662
>>1600672
To expand on the lore of the temple. The Gods name is Shecel. He is a god of commerce and prosperity. His priests double as merchants and teach people the value of making money. His temple serves just as much a place of learning of economics as it does a holy place of worship.
>>
>>1600822
>>
>>1600742
Research cement in order to make concrete.

Search for elephants

Develop Mosaic type artwork

Learn how to make glass. This can be further added to the trade and make more profit.

Construct a unit of Quinqueremes and train 2 unit of Marines.
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 7, 3, 5, 7, 4, 3, 9 = 45 (9d10)

>>1600960
Following the strategy outlined in post
>>1600797

seeing as I have superior tactics, equipment and numbers this should be a cakewalk.
>>
>>1601070
Also make sure that those new ships have bronze rams. It should be standard in all ships.
>>
File: battle.jpg (75KB, 620x468px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
75KB, 620x468px
>>1601132
The mushroom war is bloody and short. Spores fly in the air as the mushrooms are shot and burned to death. The more powerful mushroom mages cast powerful greenweaving spells to sprout vines and drag spearelves and archerelves into the earth. Mounties are jousted by extended vines, quick to be sucked in from powerful mages. The light units are agile enough to avoid vines and slaughter more mushrooms than they had arrows. Sunblades and Moonblades save the day by targetting the lead mages and destroying them so there is no artillery bombarding the elves. The presence of the airships manage to blast the mushroom menace back and die permanently.

The elves manage to escape victorious. All the spores are slaughtered before they can be strengthened from the detritus of the elven warriors.

Casualties: 106 spear-elves, 54 mounties

The elves leave behind a treasure of 1000 gold and a map to a temple of a Fire Deity.
>>
File: battle.jpg (470KB, 1700x894px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
470KB, 1700x894px
>>1600809
>>1600723

The front orcs facing the guardians had a tough time, with the first flank blasted and shattered with ice magic, but the latter two having a fair battle. The crossbow artillery managed to sweep down on the undead when the orcs were finally fatigued very late in the battle. Only a few fell from the guardian archers.

Casualties: 97 orcs, 23 hobgoblins.

Inside the temple is a magical orb that enhances spells tenfold, two heavy chests of 500 gold each ---- and a dragon egg! It is most likely the case this dragon is a legendary Ice Dragon, the only one of its kind, and one of the Seven dragons of the realm!

>>1601389
I obviously meant the mushroom men leave behind the gold and map
>>
is the dryad countess here? the hive wishes to speak
>>
>>1601640
How may we help you
>>
>>1601665
this one seeks advice, how may we find something that does not wish to be found?
>>
>>1601676
Research tracking magic? What nature of thing do you seek
>>
>>1601730
a city, we could not find it on our own. the reason we ask for advice and not help is that what is with in is not ours to give, and as such you would not have any reward. the hive simply asks for tips.

this tracking magic might work however
>>
>>1601744
Our Wardens are expert trackers. We could send them to help you in exchange for teaching us telepathy (II). They would remain on the hunt with you until you find it.
>>
>>1601764
or rather would you like storm? it will turn any barren places into places to feed wildlife?
>>
>>1601778
We don't have many barren places or desire to alter nature. The desert is full of life of its own. It may take quite a while to find this city even with our Wardens, we simply suggested a magicka we would benefit from. We would also accept 150 gold per turn it takes to find the city.
>>
>>1601070
>>1600784
I only have two turns, is this quest dead?
>>
>>1602804
Quite possibly. I think the hobgoblins are too butthurt about others succeeding and how the quest works that he isn't participating anymore. CursedQM also seems inactive in this quest seeing as he's still operating his Xenomorph quest. The Dyrads and Golems I can say and they might just be either very slow or busy.
>>
>I can't say
Small mistake
>>
>>1602804
I disagree, I do belive that some are just busy currently

and if not, I'm calling dibs on the hobgoblins place after they mysteriously all died like the dwemer

>>1601949
very well, you may have it
>>
is anyone still here?
>>
>the elves spend 100 gold to recruit new elven soldiers to replenish the depleted units.

>Action- The elves follow the map from the mushroom people. Hopefully it will be a great boon to the elven people. (Sending 2 units of Spear elves. The sunblades and a unit of archers)

>Action- Send a Unit of Moonblades to the city of Segesta to investigate its defenses.

>The sunblades shall have a mount to suit their fierceness. All 50 sunblades are now mounted on giant wolves. Spend 50 gold to outfit and train the beasts.

>Develop-The elven spearmen are trained in the use of large, tower shields that provide a unbreakable defense from the front (Develop tower shields)

>Develop-taking a lesson from their battle with the Mushroom folk the elven airship crews begin carrying pots of the thickened whale fat to drop onto their enemies. (Develop fire bombs)
>>
OP? are you there?
>>
File: IMG_2262.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2262.png
9KB, 645x773px
This was fun while it lasted
>>
>>1608094
it was

hell if OP dose not come back in a day, then I will take over. if no one else does, so be warned I am rather bad at this so I hope someone else could do it.
>>
was wondering how op did his map. anyone know the program he used ? i was trying to make a campaing map of my own.
>>
>>1610598
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/demo.html
>>
File: IMG_2457.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2457.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
I'm just disappointed that I never got the chance to post announcements in the same vein as the announcers from HBOs Rome and that no actual battles between players happened.

>A Roman fleet has set sail from Segesta to the Elven city of debauchery known as Sverlfan. The Elves have marshaled their maritime forces but they are no match for superior Roman vessels. Admiral Vulso confidently expects victory to be assured.
Thread posts: 377
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.