[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another Civ quest (If there's support this one will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Quest Starter.jpg (2MB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
Quest Starter.jpg
2MB, 1841x3681px
You guys know the rules. Three votes for a Race and a location. If in half an hour nothing has three I'll pick the highest. Dice decides when there's a tie. When rollan in this, highest of 3d20s. Criticals (And critical failures) after that still count.
>>
>>1527117

Humans, jungle
>>
>>1527146
So with 10 minutes to go there's finally a vote. Humans and Jungle.
>>
Human Jungle it is. For as long as your tribe has remembered, there has been nothing past the sacred jungles you have lived in. It has been told your tribe has existed here for hundreds of years, though your numbers have dwindled over time. There are now only ten of you left, and hard times may call for desperate measures. What will you do?
>>
>>1527162

Send out a team of 2 to locate a large source of water. Everyone else concentrate on the earth, see if we can bend it to our will.
>>
>>1527171
Please roll, my good sir.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1527173

Here's to attempt at druid fuckery
>>
>>1527180
The two that were sent to find water are able to locate a large lake, about ten miles east of the tribe. The tribal Elder communes with the Earth, and your people make progress understanding its wishes and that it is willing to help them if they help it with the natural circle of life. That means helping things die when they should, keeping civilization pruned a bit, and also making sure that no unnaturally bloody wars or plagues go on.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1527182

Have 4 people set up an outpost near this lake they will be designated hunters to secure any potential fodo they see.
Continue the argument to the earth see if we're able to shape chunks of dirt.

Rolling for convenience
>>
>>1527191

attunement, not argument.
>>
>>1527191
Hey man look, no offense but there's no other players, it doesn't look like anyone else is gonna show up either. I think this is just a dead game. Sorry man.
>>
Lmao I havent seen a more enthusiastic OP in a few years
>>
>>1527197
Holy shit another player. Revival! And yeah, first Quest, so I'm probably a bit too excited to try to get things off the ground It's also 4:30 AM and I'm hyped on caffeine, so you know.
>>
>>1527191
Within the first day or two, the outpost is set up. The Earth refuses to lend you this much power over it however; until it is sure your people are devoted to it. As your people move kills back from the lake, they notice another tribe of men and women, though with pointed, knife-like ears, only seen occasionally through the branches. They have odd, curved weapons with strings on the backs.
>>
>>1527202
What do we have for weapons? How many of them are there?
How many of us are there?
Strike first and strike hard if conditions are favorable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.