[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 50

>Yes
>No
>>
>>1517924
>No
>>
File: darkness.jpg (3KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
3KB, 600x315px
>>1517948

The light fades a way.
>>
File: 3BEiI5o.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
3BEiI5o.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>1517953
Holy fuck, I didn't need this today.
>>
>>1518407
You okay, dude? Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>1517953
What the fuck
>>
>>1517953
Fumble in the dark for some matches, quick, before we get cold.
>>
>>1517924
GG everyone.
>>
>>1517924
>>Yes
>>
>>1518447
Don't worry, there's no cold,

There's no "you" anymore.
>>
>>1518592

This quest is over
>>
>>1517948
>>1518594
Well great job everyone
>>
File: NmyTxS1.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
NmyTxS1.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>1518594
Like hell it is, I'm jacking this shit.
Finally, a light.
>>
File: khHbdpz.jpg (424KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
khHbdpz.jpg
424KB, 2560x1440px
>>1518630
Looking around you find yourself in an abysmally cold forest, checking you pockets you find 3 boxes of 32 strike anywhere matches (92 matches left), and a Zippo brand brass lighter which has a polished gleam even in the darkness. On the ground at your feet is a dark brown leather suitcase with two shiny brass push-locks.
>>
File: labo11.jpg (3MB, 3500x2345px) Image search: [Google]
labo11.jpg
3MB, 3500x2345px
>>1518664
Curious, you sit down on a patch of dead grass and open the suitcase revealing a plethora of vials containing oils, powders, and crystals of various textures and colors. There is also approximately 200 ft of what you assume to be green fuse as well as a refill for your Zippo.
>>
>>1518793
The night grows darker. Though you have yet to see the sun, the moon appears to be setting and taking what little light it brought with it. You instinctively begin to gather dry moss and twigs and soon enough you have a raging bonfire which illuminates the nearby woods with a warm glow.
>>
File: cENZUvE.jpg (462KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cENZUvE.jpg
462KB, 1280x1920px
>>1518816
Forgot image
>>
>>1518818
With the fire now shining brightly, you are able to get a more definite look at the suitcase and its contents. The suitcase has a oddly familiar brass symbol composed of an infinity sign with a double cross spouting up out of the middle; you notice the same symbol in scar tissue on the palm of your right hand as you reach to open the case, possibly burned in. Not that you mind. There are 50 vials total inside the suitcase arranged in 5 rows of ten and set snuggly into a rubber lining. The first 2 rows are composed of clear glass vials all containing a green, oily liquid with a dropper cap to seal it. The third row of vials contains a white, waxy substance.
Fourth row contains a black powder and the fifth, a white powder.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>1518931
Image again
>>
>>1518938
That's it for tonight. I'll probably run again at 5:00 pm tommorow if anyone wants to join this dead quest. Otherwise I'll keep writing until the thread dies.
>>
>>1518938
I'm proud of you, anon.
>>
File: N653Qz3.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
N653Qz3.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>1518960
Thank. It's my first quest so this is more of me just getting my toes wet than anything else.
>>
>>1518977
I'll play, at least for a bit. Afterlife quest seems fun, but you should give us some actions/choices bro.
For now I'm guessing it's just left as an open option, so
>Mix a small amount of green liquid with a small amount of wax
I'm fairly new too, so I guess I"ll roll out of 100 to give a % chance of what happens/ how successfull it is? You ultimately get to decide what it does though, so knock yourself out my dude.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1522261
Oops forgot how to roll a die
>>
>>1518630
This is the most inspirational thing I've seen all day.
>>
>>1518956
Alright, so I was way off on this estimate and will be on at ~9 tonight
>>
What timezone?
>>
>>1522707
America, I'll be on in 20 min
>>
>>1522276
Curious, you take a vial of the oily substance and a bottle of the white waxy substance out of the chest and close it. You start with the vial of green oil and pop off the top, as soon as you do so a faint blue flame barely a centimeter tall spontaneously ignites at the opening, you set down the open vial between two nearby rocks to hold it in place and continue on to open the other vial. Instantly, the substance in the vial begins to smoke and the smoking increases quickly as you tap a small chunk of the substance onto another nearby rock. You put back the vial of wax in the chest and reach for the vial of oil only to find that the flame on the liquid has grown to an inch tall now and is producing incredible heat which you can feel on your face from feet away.
>>
Try to smother the flame in dirt.
>>
>>1522941
Throw the wax at the flame
>>
File: riverrocks-500.jpg (49KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
riverrocks-500.jpg
49KB, 500x351px
>>1522941
Despite the searing heat, you are able to carefully pick up the vial and the dropper. Luckily the glass seems to not be cracking and is relatively cool at the base of the vial. You use the dropper to drop a bit of the oil onto the wax which is now smoking furiously and is producing a blinding white light, you then put the vial back into the suitcase. As soon as the drop is added, the smoke being produced changes to a sickly dark green and appears to be very heavy as it flows across the ground withering the grass as it passes over. It then ignites the grass, twigs and even rocks that it comes into contact with and fades lazily into the ground as it is consumed in the small fire it created.
>>
Check to see if any of the bottles have labels.
>>
>>1523036
That's pretty neat
Lets mix some of the black powder with some green stuff, should we keep rolling for good/bad result chances?
>>1523048
But do this first
>>
>>1523061
Roll away
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1523072
Alrighty!
>>
File: 1494959541957.jpg (600KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494959541957.jpg
600KB, 1920x1080px
>>1523048
You examine the vials in the suitcase, and find that all of them have one mark, a acute triangle with the point facing up. Aside from that you notice that the vials with the white and black powders seem to have thicker glass and a small hole with rubber flaps on the lid that appears to be just big enough to cram the fuse in but not big enough to allow any of the powder to get out.
>>
File: 2000px-Alchemy_fire_symbol.svg.png (52KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Alchemy_fire_symbol.svg.png
52KB, 2000x2000px
>>1523117
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1523117
We can guess that those are some kind of bombs then, so let's save them for later. Since we don't have any more reactants to test and it's night, let's sleep and see if the dead can dream.
>>
File: pillar-of-fire-paryer-points.jpg (8KB, 251x371px) Image search: [Google]
pillar-of-fire-paryer-points.jpg
8KB, 251x371px
>>1523100
You decide that you might as well play with whatever these substances are a bit more while you're at at and pour an inch sized pile of the black powder onto a fresh rock and as before you cap and put away the vial as you did with the rest. You the open up the vial of oil again and once again it ignites on contact with the air. You put a drop onto the powder and the flaming oil instantly ignites the powder which burns up with a flash and a puff of smoke. Although the oil did not react directly with the powder, the heat from the burning powder increases the size of the flame on the door of oil to almost 5 inches in a sudden pillar of flame which fades as quickly as it appears taking your eyebrows with it.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1523144
>>1523189
Well I guess I misinterpreted the meaning of the last one. Let's burn some white powder with the green stuff now (we need to know what it does after all). But then, we should try and sleep until morning as suggested by my earlier post
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1523210
Rolling for sleep and dreams
>>
>>1523144
You decide that you've experimented enough with the substances and decide to go off to sleep. Your rest is terrible and full of nightmares that fade from memory once they're over, you wake tired and stiff from sleeping on the forest floor and are once again chilled to your bones as the fire has faded in your absence. Though the moon has risen again there is no sign of any brighter celestial body and the forest has a gloomy fog choking it reducing visibility to just a couple feet.
>>
>>1523212
>>1523210
Sorry, it seems I missed your rolls. How long should I wait before writing? Is 10 minutes good?
>>
>>1523218
Also, one roll per person for each action.
>>
>>1523228
Alright, yeah. I guess if you missed a roll, then 10 minutes might be good for waiting, but I've been responding as fast as I can so you shouldn't have to wait past, say, 6.
For clarification on my earlier roll, when I rolled in >>1523210 I was rolling for testing the white powder, and then later rolled for dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
>>1523210
Despite your grogginess, you have an insatiable curiosity of the substances and decide to mix them one last time before going back to sleep until morning. You pour a inch wide pile of the the white powder onto a rock and add a drop of the oil to it, surprisingly, the oil does not ignite it and instead dissolves the powder into it which not only stops the oil's burning but forms a sort of white putty that you are able to pick up and mold without any adverse affects.
>>
>>1523251
HOWEVER, the roll you responded to for the dream was the original intended one, so it's fine. Let's just continue the quest as is, with my earlier roll regarding white powder burning still counting but my other rolls that caused the confusion left out. (If any of that makes sense; I'm bad at explaining things sometimes, sorry)
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1523268
OH BOY WE MADE PLAY-DOH
After performing the sleep, can we mix the putty with the wax?
(Rolling for the results of putty+wax)
>>
File: dusk-forest-wallpaper-2.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
dusk-forest-wallpaper-2.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
>>1523268
>>1523212
You then lie back down on the softest patch of ground you can find and although you still have nightmares, they are sparser and you are able to recall pieces of them: a high paying job for the king, pride, a secret, a mistake, and finally death. You wake up as well rested as one can be by sleeping on the ground though you are still cold. The moon seems to have fallen and is rising once again on the horizon but the fog is gone allowing you to see a good 30 meters or so in front of you.
>>
File: stormsurvey031908b.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stormsurvey031908b.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>1523287
Protip: that's not playdough ;)
>>1523293
After resting you decide to experiment some more and quickly mix some of the wax with the putty before the wax can begin to burn. The putty has no noticable changes except for being a purer shade of white. Deciding it's probably useless, you shape it into a three inch ball and throw it as hard as you can at a nearby tree, as it passes through the air it begins to smoke like the wax. Upon contact with the tree the ball detonates with a deafening boom which obliterates the base of the tree causing it to topple towards your right. Out of the wreckage of the tree you find some sort of large eggs which were cushioned from the fall by their nest which you promptly cook on a fire made of twigs and eat.
>>
>>1523332
That will be it for today, I'll probably be on at 5:40pm tomorrow.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1523332
So our suitcase is essentially a destruction kit. Neat.
For clarification purposes, and feel free to say that I'll have to roll to find out, is the putty still explosive without the wax?
Also, I will now roll to see if we save an egg to carry around until it hatches sometime later in the quest. I hope we do.
>>
>>1523350
It does still detonate but it needs fuse to do so.

You look around the tree for anymore eggs to hatch a companion in this lonely place; sadly, the only egg left intact appears to be a third the size of the others and is cold to the touch, it may or may not hatch and will require a lot of work to keep alive but you set it a safe distance away from the coals of the fire to keep it warm just in case you want to bring it with you.
>>
>>1525478
Thanks for the clarification.
Since it's a clear day, we should climb to the top of a nearby tree and see if we can see anything interesting nearby. Rolling for things we see.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1525681
Forgot to roll
>>
Try to find a town. A few eggs aren't going to keep us full for long. Let's see if there's any paying work we can do.
>>
>>1525746
Or see if we see smoke or any interesting structures, as those might be have food nearby as well
And if we leave, we should take the egg with us. It's our friend now.
>>
>>1525712
>>1525746
After looking at a few of the trees, you pick one that looks easy to climb and begin to ascend. Once at the top you can just barely make out a faint but steady light to the north before you hear a blood curdling screech and something large and fast knocks into your back, pushing you out of the tree. You grab onto a branch of an adjacent tree while falling and half shimmy, half fall down to the ground a good 40 meters away from your campfire
>>
Tumble to the left and stand up as quickly as you can. Look for whatever attacked you.
inb4 mama bird
>>
>>1526124
>"What the hell was that!" Wonder to yourself as you make a break for it back to your fire.
Is there any circumstances that should be rolled for?

Apparently, going to the 'northern light' is on our adgenda now, after fearing the shrieking terror from the sky.
P.S. I wonder if we just ate it's children?
>>
>>1526255
I'll start telling you when you have to roll now (mainly for attacks, retreat, and persuasion)
>>1526250
You sprint towards the light of your fire while you hear whatever knocked you out of your tree making its way down through the trees and towards the ground. Once you reach the fire it lands and you get a view of the beast. The creature is owl like but is a good meter tall and is nearly 2 meters when it raises itself off the ground with its long legs; the creature begins to step towards you and let's out a "W-HO-HO-HOOO?" In a voice that sounds like a cicada stuck inside a pipe. Your suitcaseis within arm's reach and the egg is as well. Sizable coals and a medium flame still burn at your fire which stands between you and the creature.
>>
>>1526388
This shouldn't take any (game) time to do, so let's
>check inventory
To find out what we can use before this thing reaches us and our egg
Also I don't remember what clothes we have, so I'm really just doing this to see how many pockets we have.
>>
>>1526427
Sorry if you're actually writing a ton of stuff, but I have a plan now.
We quickly grab the egg and the suitcase and stuff the egg in one of our pockets. Then, we should try and set the owl on fire with the oil+wax or something.
>>
>>1526427
In your pockets you have
-3 boxes of strike anywhere matches
-1 brass Zippo lighter
In your suitcase
-20 vials of green oil
-10 vials of white wax substance
-10 vials of black powder
-10 vials of white powder

I haven't said anything about what we're wearing or what we look like so I'll give you a few options

>[1] we're a bald man with a leather jacket, wool pants and long sleeve shirt, and a pair of leather steel toed boots. Our skin is beige and we have a black, medium sized grey beard. We have two pockets inside the jacket and two outside and two more on our pants.

>[2] We are wearing a trench coat with 6 pockets inside (3 on each side) and two on the outside. Under the coat we have a button up cotton shirt and are wearing a tan pair of pants with 2 pockets and a leather belt. Our skin is quite tan and we have dark straight hair that is slightly long (think John wick) and no facial hair. We have brown cap toe lace up shoes.

>[3] we are extremely black with a black T-shirt, track pants, and Nikes for shoes. 2 pockets on pants. We are bald except for a thin dark mustache across our lip.

>[4] write in or any variation on the above. Most of our looks are just asthetic and won't change the quest.
>>
We don't have time to mix anything. Grab a branch an light the end on fire. Use that to fend off the tallbird.
>>
Rolled 91, 87 = 178 (2d100)

>>1526580
Rolling 2 d 100 for grabbing our stuff and attacking the owl.
>>
[1], except with a dark grey sweater with a zipper that only reaches our shoulders instead of a leather jacket, and stubble instead of a beard.
>>
>>1526584
I like number 1 the most
Lets see if the other guy has anything to say
>>
>>1526615
Why don't you want a leather jacket? It has protective properties and, most importantly, pockets
>>
File: 2rr6tzm.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2rr6tzm.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>1526594
>>1526592
Before the owl can take another step, you snatch the egg safely into one of your pockets and grab the suitcase and a bottle of oil. You Chuck the vial of oil at the owl breaking the bottle on it's head and instantly setting the entire owl ablaze. Angry the owl flys at you but it goes directly through your campfire which speeds the burning of the oil shooting flames hundreds of feet into the air killing the owl near instantly leaving only a skeleton with spare bits of charred flesh.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1526637
>>1526615
Rolling to decide between jacket and sweater 1: sweater 2: jacket
>>
>>1526665
>can we eat the flesh? Or is it too burnt?
>>
>>1526690
It's way overcooked, the bones are pretty clean though so you can use those for whatever you like. You're full from the eggs anyways.
>>
>>1526723
Let's pick up the bones then and try to bring them north with us. If we get cold, we shouldn't have trouble setting something on fire.
>>
How about a leather jacket with a wool interior? I'm mostly worried that we might not be able to deal with cold well enough.
>>
>>1526743
I like that idea
>>
>>1526743
That works
>>1526740
You scavenge as many of the bones as you can first in your arms but this is incredibly cumbersome despite the lightness of the bones. You then take off your shirt and wrap the large bones in it and shove as many as the small bones into your jackets pockets and manage to get the majority of the skeleton and head in the direction in which you saw the light
>>
>>1526785
Cont...
>>
File: bp2.jpg (22KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
bp2.jpg
22KB, 320x213px
>>1526791
You walk for hours, taking breaks every now and then, until the forest begins to thin out and eventually fades away. The air becomes humid, then dry and finally thick with smoke as you stumble on to a rocky and rugged but mostly flat landscape with small pools of lava appearing every 200 meters or so. A couple miles or so ahead of you you see a large lake of fire that spews pillars of flame into the air every so often. One of these pillars goes higher than the others lighting up the sky, or ceiling as you see stalactites hanging from a rocky roof a mile up. A voice interrupts your landscape gazing "Pssst! Kid, c'mere quick!"
>>
>>1526848
That will be it for tonight, I'm not sure what time I'll be on tomorrow but I'll give updates.
>>
>>1526891
I'm on.
>>
>>1526848
>>1528846
Cautiously follow the voice. This isn't bait, is it?
>>
File: Forcas.jpg (12KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
Forcas.jpg
12KB, 155x173px
>>1529356
You turn in the direction of the voice but see nothing but more rocky landscape. "Hello?" You cautiously call out to the the rocks as you take a step forward and are suddenly pulled into a hole in the ground by a very hairy arm "Gotcha!' the voice shouts. When you regain your bearings you find yourself in a small cave with just enough room for you to move around in if you duck. In front of you is the ugliest midget you've ever seen who is half your size and a million times more hairy. "You're lucky I gotcha in time boy, there are dangerous things out there."
>>
>>1529503
>"things like what?" we inquire, earnestly desiring to know more.
>>
File: 450px-Succubus_full.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Succubus_full.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>1529569
"Lots of stuff, boy!" He raises his hands for exaggeration "Wyverns, demons, skeletons and more!" He shivers at skeletons "In this case it was just succubi who won't kill you but it will hurt like hell if they get you as they're into some wierd shit take it from me." You see him scratch some long red gashes on his bare chest through his beard. "Anyways, they'll be gone in a few hours so chat with me while you wait. I haven't had anyone down here intelligent enough to speak but nice enough to not kill me on sight for ages."
>>
>>1529658
Shall we go for introductions?
>who are you, kind sir?
Also, who are we? Like, do we know our name?
And what is that symbol on our hand and suitcase?
>>
>>1529681
Just some quick names
>[1] John Smith
>[2] Marlin Beels
>[3] Alexander William
>[4] write in
>>
>>1529727
>[4] Alexander Beels
Seems fitting for our character
>>
>Alexander Hamilton
>>
>>1529766
Haha
Sometimes I forget this website is a giant meme
>>
>>1529681
>>1529658
"I'm Forcas" the man introduces himself clasping your hand in a iron handshake "What's your name?" "I'm Alexander Beels" you introduce yourself "But I don't know much more that that. Do you know what this symbol is? I woke up in with it the forest yesterday and that's about the extent of my knowledge of this place" you hold up your hand and the suitcase displaying the symbol on each. "Oooo, you're marked, that symbol just means that you died before your time was due and works as a pass to let you back. I've got one too." The man moves part of his beard to the side to reveal a circle with a dot in the center made of skin which is much lighter than the surrounding skin. "Wait, I'm dead! And what do you mean get back?" "Dead as a doornail." Forcas replies "And though I've never seen it myself, there's supposedly a way out of this place and if you find it you can return to your old life before it was cut short for another chance, think of it as sort of a purgatory. Or, you can just stay here with me. There's lots of dangerous things out there and I get lonely without someone to talk to." Forcas trails off "But the choice is up to you, either way that suitcase will help you out as people always come here with an item to keep themselves alive, mine is these here shoes." Forcas lifts up one of his feet to display the sandles he's wearing that share his symbol in gold. "They protect me from most of the environments here and give me a little boost to healing any injuries; that's why I live here because I can just jump in the lava to get away form most of my problems.
>>
File: Gold_Alchemy_Symbol07.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gold_Alchemy_Symbol07.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>1529870
>>
>>1529870
Ask about the tallbird and maybe ask about our egg (don't let him eat it though!)
Also I was wondering if we can use magic, or if we gotta use the case.
>>
>>1529897
Writing, and I'm thinking that the case is just to keep us on our feet until we learn how to use our magic but I also might make it so the case replenishes itself, what do you guys think?
>>
>>1529922
Yes on both case replenishment and learning magic, but make the case replenish pretty slowly because it has a lot of stuff in it and it's pretty powerful
>>
>>1529922
"Not long after I woke up I was attacked by an owl thing, it was probably mad because I ate and stole it's eggs, do you have any idea what that thing was?" You unwrap the bones and pull out the egg. "Haha!" Forcas bellows "That was good eating, that's what that was." He reaches forward and you instinctively pull back the egg but he reaches for the bones instead "What say you give me these bones so I can cook up a broth for the two of us and I can give you a little something in return, mabey heal your egg? Judging by the size of that thing you're not carrying it around as a snack and it doesn't seem in the best of shape for hatching right now."
>>
That sounds fair.
>>
>>1529971
>agree
Forcas seems to be very conversational, lets let him talk about wherever we are
>>
File: taco_bell.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
taco_bell.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1529982
"That sounds fair" "Excellent" Forcas responds as he moves a large flat stone out of the way to reveal a small pool of bubbling lava on the floor. He dips one of his fingers in it as if checking to make sure it's hot enough then pushes a cauldron of water over it tosses in the bones and stirs it with a large metal spoon. He then motions for you to give him the egg and you comply. Upon contact with the egg, both the egg and the symbol on his leg begin to luminesce with a faint golden light. He gives you the egg after a minute and it feels much warmer than before. Once the broth is done he scoops large portions into two bowls and offers you one which you bring to your mouth and sip. As you both drink Forcas asks you "I'm sure the succubi are gone by now, are you going to try to go back?"
>>
>>1530026
It's no use leaving now, we aren't prepared enough to survive out there alone for extened periods of time
>>
>>1530049
Ask him about magic, I guess. He seems like he's been here a while.
>>
>>1530058
>>1530049
"I think I might stay for a bit. In the meantime, do you know if you can teach me what you did with that egg back there?" You ask Forcas "What, The healing? I'm afraid I can't teach you how to heal things as you have a different mark than me but I can try teach you how use whatever type of gift you do have as it varies depending on your symbol." "How much does it vary?" You inquire "To be honest I don't know, you're only the second other person with a mark that I've met and the first was mighty rude. It was a lady with a temper as red as her hair with a mark of 'AR' on her forehead. She melted my tree house when I still lived in the forest and made fun of my name. Kept calling me 'Forcas the Fuck-Ass'. That was only a couple months ago so be wary of the little sadist if you ever see her . Anyways, what does your box do? I found the object you start with has a little to do with what your power is."

Cont.
>>
>>1530107
Roll 1d100 to find out how good we are at our first use of magic, also give any ideas of what kind of magic we should have, I'm mostly set on pyromancy but I might change or use suggestions for other characters.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

How about entropic powers? We could tranfer heat between objects.
>>
I'll give 5 more minutes to roll then I'm writing
>>1530132
If I did do this, how far should we (or another character) be able to use it? What does it entail other than freezing and heating stuff to extremes.
>>
>>1530119
I like pyromancy pretty well, and since most of our suitcase has explosives we should be able to learn how to make explosions happen later on. >>1530132 Entropic heat transfer is pretty cool too, but we would need a heat source first to be able to use it. It also seems like more advanced magic than beginner-level flamemaking, so we might be able to learn that later on also.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1530158
As much as our magic level can hold?
Also rolling for magic, sorry I'm a little late
>>
>>1530158
Instead of just heating or freezing objects, we would need to transfer heat from one to another. Different materials have different heat capacities, so we would be able to superheat the air around a person while only pulling enough energy out of the ground to lower its temperature a few degrees. In warm climates, this would be very effective. In cold climates, doing the opposite would work better. We could also transfer energy into and out of our body, but only enough to keep ourself at a stable temperature, otherwise we risk death.
>>
>>1530174
The world itself would be our primary heat source as well as a heat sink. An increase in ability would probably lead to a faster rate of transfer and a greater range for our abilities.
>>
File: 041216-134008517-big.jpg (35KB, 202x344px) Image search: [Google]
041216-134008517-big.jpg
35KB, 202x344px
>>1530132
>>1530107
You open your suitcase "It's full of these vials that either explode or burn depending on the substance inside, I can also mix them to make them so different things but its just burning with different steps." You say holding up one of the vials of green oil to show Forcas. You also notice that the empty spot for the vial you threw at the owl now contains an empty vial which is devoid of all but a few drops of green oil. "I'm guessing that your gift has something to do with fire then." Forcas strokes his beard "try making a flame, it should come naturally but I've found that it helps if you fuel it with emotion." You cup your hands together like Forcas did with the egg and imagine a flame appearing between them. Sure enough a ball of flame slightly smaller than your palm appears in your right hand; you attempt to make it bigger but can't really remember anytime that you felt strong emotion so it stays the same size. You toss the ball to your left hand and back to your right again before the flame fizzles out leaving you feeling like you just had an intense arm wrestling match.
>>
>>1530216
That's it for tonight, I'll try to be on tomorrow at the same time.
>>
>>1530301
I'm on
>>
So am I.
>>
>>1533020
What sould we do? We can
>Try using magic again, possibly in a different way (give suggestions)
>Ask Forcas about the world
>Venture out into the world (specify where or just wander)
>Ask Forcas about his life here
>Ask about marked girl
>Other
>>
Ask Forcas about the world.
>>
>>1533127
"What do you know about this world?" You ask Forcas. "What do I know, that's a vague question. I know that farther north there's mountains but I don't know what's behind them. I know that 10 kilometers from here in the woods is my old home but I don't know what's happened to it in the last 3 months. I know the woods get thicker and more dangerous the farther south you go. In the east there's settlements of gray people who are always pissed at me for some reason and to the west there's islands in water. If you really want I can draw you a map but I've found that no matter where you go things are going to try to kill or use you, except you and me of course."

(I'll be drawing a shitty mspaint map soon)
>>
>>1533266
Feel free to choose any of the options on >>1533122
>>
Try using magic again. Attempt to manipulate the lava.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1533371
Rolling
Roll anytime we use magic except for simple things like fingertip sized flames
>>
File: wGlmy.gif (878KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
wGlmy.gif
878KB, 500x269px
>>1533458
You move over to the lava pit where Forcas was cooking the broth and cup your hands over the lava and focus, trying to move it. Once again you are not able to channel any powerful emotions into your magic and you are not able to move the lava but it calms and stops bubbling while you have your hands over it. The heat emanating from the lava also seems to become less noticable.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

Attempt to calm the lava further.
>>
File: tumblr_o3r792s4OX1utevtho1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3r792s4OX1utevtho1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>1533508
You cup your hands again and attempt to focus more on calming the lava than instead of moving it, you imagine the heat being drawn from.the lava and into you but the lava remains bubbly and hot.
>>
Ask Forcas about his old treehouse.
>>
>>1533570
"You said something about your old home in the forest, what was that like?" You ask Forcas. "When I first came here, I woke up in the forest just like you. I never thought about exploring anywhere but the forest as I could eat fruit and lil critters in the trees and I never drew attention from the beasts as my shoes kept me warm and I didn't need to build fires. Eventually I built a tree house that grew bigger as I stocked it with tools I made and things I found in the forest off of old and not so old skeletons. It was pretty good until the red haired woman with the 'AR' mark came and drove me out. Her item, which was a pair of gloves, melted just about anything she touched and I only escaped alive because I'm fast on my feet despite my size and I had some rope set up on the trees to swing away on for just this sort of occasion."
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

"What a cunt."
Screw around with the lava some more.
>>
File: firewhip.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
firewhip.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>1533711
"What a cunt." "Ha Ha! Finally, someone with some sense in this place. But you should get back to practicing your magic, you're not going to survive with the results I saw earlier." Agreeing, you head back to the lava pit and cup your hands again. You focus as much as you can on just making the lava move and you see it begin to rise, you look for an emotion to channel into it and find a memory of guilt, strong guilt. The lava pool begins to spin and you will it to rise, it forms a tornado of molten rock which you thin out and draw heat from the end forming a handle of rock. You gram the handle and you are now holding a whip of lava. Forcas whistles as you crack the whip a few times. "Impressive" he says "but could you not do that inside, you're getting lava everywhere." You release your focus and the whip falls apart... all over the floor. You apologize as Forcas picks up the semi solid Rock and throws it back into the pit.

We now know how to make a lava whip and will now will be able to create these same results more easily. The effectiveness and ease of creating the whip will increase as we use it more.
>>
>>1533858
I think it's time to think of a basic skill tree, and it can get more complex if we learn about more skills. Right now we are basically newborns, so we don't need some crazy intense tree right now. I just want to know our current skill points or whatever that we have.
I want a summonable fire whip now
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1533858
Ask Forcas about his life here
Then try to make more fire
Rolling for fire (should we do a +5 or +10 to our chance of magical success maybe because we have the guilty memory now, like some sort of buff to our base chance?)
>>
>>1533935
I'll try to make a shitty Ms paint skill tree in 20 minutes or so. Any suggestions for starting skills are welcome (so far we have heat resistance, heat manipulation, lava whip, flame creation/fireball)
>>1533993
Regarding rolls, would you guys prefer I just eyeball them as I've been doing or that I put down success limits for each roll. Or that I do a mix of both depending on the situation.
>>
>>1534005
Another skill could be like medical/care that we could learn for our egg and maybe something like alchemy or something for advanced combinations from the suitcase. Also combat is important.
As for rolls, I think having specific success limits would help with consistency, but doing a mix of both might be ideal, putting a slightly heavier favor on the specific limits.
>>
>>1533993
I'm going to use memories as a sort of level up system that will allow us to crit and/or push ourselves farther than we can go and learn new skills as we learn about our past. We will be able to draw on the memory more easily though now that we have it so +5 to all magic.

"So what do you do around here? What's life like?" You ask Forcas as you summon a ball of fire into your hands and fidget with it as you talk. "On a daily basis I usually wake up and jump in the lava to clean myself, not just so I feel clean but there are things out there that see with their noses so it's best not to be pungent. After that I look for some critters to shoot" he nods to some bows and arrows hanging on the wall "or I go a bit closer to the forest and pick any edible plant I can find so I have food for the day. After that I spend most of my day either walking around or I go into a bigger cave not so far from here where I've taken to making sculptures by dripping lava onto itself with my hands. I also train with my bows in case that red haired bitch comes back. Every so often I'll go into the outskirts of the forest to get wood for new bows and arrows or plant fabric for my pants. It's a quiet life but I enjoy it." As he speaks you form the ball of flame into a rod, then a tiny whip, and finally you separate the whip into several balls of flame in a line between your palms which you then dissipate.
>>
>>1534101
Ask about the marked girl
>>
>>1534030
I'm not going to give us healing powers as that's Forcas' schtick but I'm sure we could keep the egg warm with our powers until it's hatched as Forcas already Healed the damage it got from falling and the cold.
>>
>>1534140
"Do you know anything more about the girl that jacked up your house?" "Not anymore than I told you, she came out of nowhere one day and started melting trees as she went through the forest; she noticed me when she took down the tree I was in and I yelled. After that I ran away. She had gloves that melt things that she touches but by now she's probably better at using her gift. If you ever come across my old house you can loot it as she probably just went off to terrorize more creatures after I ran and there's some pretty good stuff in there like armour, weapons, even some guns."
>>
>>1534169
It wasn't supposed to be magical healing anyway, just regular medical skills in case we get injuries or something lol
>>
>>1534208
We'll definitely find some medical supplies as we loot stuff, we can ask Forcas for some before we leave as well.
>>
>>1534200
>"Why haven't you gone back yourself?"
He has to have a reason to leave all that lying there
>>
>>1534231
One of our first stops when we decide to go out into the world should be to his old house
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1534244
While we're talking to him we should try to make a tiny explosion with our fidget fire magic, rolling
>>
>>1534244
>>1534280
You make an explosion, a very good explosion
Writing
>>
>>1534290
"So why haven't you gone back yourself? If there's so much good stuff at your old house and the cunt isn't there anymore, why don't you get any of your loot?" You ask Forcas as you resummon your fire "Because" Forcas replies "I don't like change. That's why I've stayed here all these years instead of trying to get back to my old life. Also, if you own a lot of stuff then there will be a lot of people who would take great pleasure in killing you and releaving you of that stuff; I'm guessing that's why the grey folk didn't like me in the forest whenever I came across them." When he finishes talking you attempt to create a tiny explosion, you succeed in doing so but it is much bigger than initially expected and nearly blows your fingers off. Luckily you were able to stop and shut it down before it finished, saving your digits. Forcas' mouth moves but all you hear is ringing. "WHAT!' you yell at Forcas and he moves his hands over your ears and heals them. "I said, watch the explosions lad. We're in a confined space. Your ears would've healed on their own, I just speed up the process, but you won't always be so lucky."
>>
>>1534354
>"Thanks. Say, what are the grey people? And what can you tell me about everything that wants me dead?"
>>
>>1534424
After that, we should just spend the rest of the day resting and go outside with him tomorrow and follow him around.
>>
>>1534424
"Thanks. You've mentioned the gray people before, what are they?" " They're what you would expect, grey people, the also a bit skinnier than the average person. I saw them in the forest every so often when I lived there and they always came from the Northeast so I assumed they have a village there. They also like collecting stuff, so much so that they would attack me to get my stuff, they were probably in the forest looking for loot like I was." "And do you have anymore details of the stuff that wants me dead?" "No more specifics than I already told you, if you see anything that can't talk and/or looks like a predator just stay away from it as it probably wants to eat you. Also stay away from anyone that looks like they're eyeing your possessions. And finally, stay away from any funny looking trees, I'm not sure if I was seeing things but whenever I went deep South into the forest there'd be moments were I'd see a bird on a branch, look away, then I'd hear a squack and the bird would be gone."
>>
>>1534428
"Do you mind if I stay with you for a day or so? And do you have anywhere I could sleep, I'm feeling quite tired" You ask Forcas "not at all" he replies "I was hoping you would stay for a while. As for sleeping I usually do so on the floor but I've got some bundled dry grass in case of visitors. Let me step out for a bit and get that for you." Forcas exits the cave and returns with a bundle of straw which he unravels into a mat then goes off to lie down in a corner of the cave. You yourself lie down on the mat and drift off into sleep. You wake up, bathe, and get dressed. It's a big day today as you have been requested to visit the castle to perform a job for the king himself, "it's something big!" The messenger said "change the world it will." You begin to pack for your trip. You wake up to the smell of the broth and sit up. "Finally awake are you." Forcas says as he hands you a bowl with broth and meat chunks this time. You eat it all and even have seconds. "We're going to go hunting after this so get ready."

Roll 2d100 both vs 50 for hunting. first for tracking a large animal, then for killing it. The bigger the first roll the bigger the creature.
>>
Rolled 18, 60 = 78 (2d100)

>>1534545
Ok
>vs 50 for hunting
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>1534574
I mean for how well we do at hunting, first roll decides what we're up against (50 is medium, below 50 is smaller, above 50 is bigger) and second roll decides how well we kill it (50 is a success with every 10 above or below being a degree of success/failure)
>>
>>1534595
Ok thanks
>>
>>1534574
After you eat, Forcas and you exit the cave and begin to walk. After a while Forcas finds some droppings on the rocky ground and you begin to follow the trail. Not long after you spot 3 of what appears to be "rabbits, out here?" You give Forcas a questioning look "those aren't rabbits" he replies "at least not normal rabbits, look closer." You examine the rabbits and can't find anything wrong with them "I don't see what's so diffe... HOLY FUCK!" One of the 'rabbits' yawns revealing a mouth almost as big as it's body. "They actually really easy to kill, just don't let them latch on to you" Forcas explains as he notches an arrow and takes down the first rabbit. This cause the other 2 rabbits to begin to hops towards you very quickly. Forcas shoots 3 more arrows, taking down another rabbit with the third shot and you summon and wrap your flame whip around the last one torching it alive while it let's out a terrible shriek. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eos0wg7QJU "see, that wasn't so bad" Forcas pats your shoulder which he has to stand on his toes to do so. "Let's roast them then I can you you my sculptures."

This is my last post for the night. I'll be on from ~7:00 to 10:00 tomorrow.
>>
>>1534657
Forgot image
>>
File: 55318.jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
55318.jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
Running
>>1534657
After you and Forcas finish gutting and cooking the rabbits, he leads you to another cave not far from the initial one. You enter and notice a hundred or so statues of men and beasts. "If you ever need target practice, you can use these; I've gotten to the point were I can make one every couple hours and I don't have any use for them once I've made them. Watch out for scorpions and snakes thought, some of these are hollow and they like to nest inside." He then heads over to a pool of lava and begins to use his hands to pile and shape the lava as it cools forming feet then legs, torso, arms, and Finally a head.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1538798
Try to use our magic to heat one of the cooled sculptures to the point where it turns back into lava, rolling
>>
>>1538895
You walk over to the nearest statue, forming a flame in your hand and putting it over the statue to melt it but it's not hot enough. You then put both of your hands over the statue and focus the flame which allows you to cut portions of the statue. Finally you place both hands directly on the statue and are able to melt the whole thing in seconds.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

Attempt to manipulate the melted statue into Forcas's image.
>>
>>1539100
So close

While the puddle is still molten you attempt to shape it into Forcas' visage. You begin by pulling lava into a pillar and then attempt to shape the legs by melting the pillar in half. After that you attempt to form arms but they resemble stubs more than anything as the fingers keep melting together. The face is the hardest but you manage to form a shape that is somewhat human. When you're done you look over at Forcas and see that he's on his third statue. You look back at yours.
>>
File: 1396562643_10.jpg (60KB, 457x500px) Image search: [Google]
1396562643_10.jpg
60KB, 457x500px
>>1539100
You attempt to shape the lava into Forcas' visage while it is still molten. You begin by shaping it into a pillar and let it harden. Then you melt the bottom in half to create legs. The arms resemble stubs more than anything else as the fingers keep melting together. The face is the most difficult but after a while you are able to mold it into something that is somewhat human. You look over at Forcas to see that he is on his third statue. You look back at yours and sigh.
>>
>>1539199
Ignore this post, for a second I thought that my first one didn't post due to bad internet and I rewrote it thinking I had lost my writing
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1539177
Fire a fireball at a statue and have it explode when it hits the statue
>>
File: animation-68.gif (5MB, 448x251px) Image search: [Google]
animation-68.gif
5MB, 448x251px
>>1539326
You isolate a statue from the others and step back preparing a fire ball between your hands. You launch the fireball and two others at the statue. The first fire ball explodes on contact, turning the statue to dust, the other two continue into the wall of the cave and create a small enclave in the rock.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1539393
Disappointed with our earlier attempt at sculpture, we try to make a bird out of flames and then attempt to make it into something like a semi-conscious entity that follows our will (is this too advanced for us/our current abilities? If it is, then try to suck all the heat out of a blob of magma)
>>
>>1539492
We could probably try screwing around with the egg to see if we can magic it into a phoenix.
>>
>>1539527
Ok I like that
This means it won't die so that's cool too
Use previous roll for phoenix creation
>>
>>1539548
>>1539527
"Forcas, come here I have an idea." You call out to Forcas. "What is it lad?" "Could you just heal thinks egg while I try something" you take out the egg and place it into an indent in the ground. Forcas replies "I can do that but just try not to blow us up." He cups his hands around the egg and they begin to glow. You also cup your hands and imagine a fire forming in the egg and weave it into the outline of the bird inside, but this fire is more potent and less destructive than the fires you made before. You look for emotion to channel into the magic and find a memory of someone you loved, a wife, her face was so.... The memory cuts off there. You take your hands away and notice that the egg is a lot more red than before; Forcas keeps his hands on the egg and it begins to crack, he takes off his hands and there's another crack, then a beak. The egg erupts into flame and a small bird surrounded by flame emerges. "I'll go get some food for it" Forcas says as he runs out of the cave. The fire around the bird dies out except for around it's wings and eyes as it looks around the cave. You cup your hands by the ground producing a small flame and the bird waddles into it and bathes itself in the flame.
>>
>>1539653
Would you guys prefer the phoenix is more like the owl in appearance or that it looks like the traditional phoenix? Or something else? I also had Forcas help us with the magic as we aren't much life orientated.
>>
>>1539659
The bird is a bit bigger than this size right now
>>
File: reve_phoenixbarnowl.png (54KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
reve_phoenixbarnowl.png
54KB, 200x200px
>>1539678
It would look sort of like this as an owl
>>
>>1539659
I think it should be more like the owl. Having Forcas help us was a good idea.
>>
>>1539693
We're waiting for Forcas, right?
>>
>>1539837
We aren't but I'll start writing.
>>
>>1539854
Forcas arrived with some stewed strips of the rabbits you caught earlier. "I gotta say, that's a first for me, really makes you wonder what we could do if we had more people with marks. Ones that aren't psychopaths I mean." He hands you a strip of meat and you hand it to the bird who guzzles it down whole and shoots flame out of it's plumage. "So what's it's name?'' Forcas asks as you continue to feed the bird.
>>
>>1539869
Help me
I can't seem to think of anything right now
:(
>>
>>1539883
Ember
Pyraph
Spark
Bird
Trinity (as in first nuclear weapons test)
Fizzle
Foof (as In the chemical)
papi
Write in
>>
Pyrope
>>
>>1539913
Also, is it a male or female?
>>
It's a type of gemstone.
>>
>>1539927
Male.
>>
>>1539913
I like Pyraph
I think he's Male
>>
File: pyrope-garnet-gem-227409a.jpg (14KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
pyrope-garnet-gem-227409a.jpg
14KB, 290x290px
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1539931
>>1539927
1 for pyraph
2 for pyrope
>>
>>1539946
"Pyraph" you say and the bird looks up at you cocking it's head. "Well I think that making life is enough for one day, we should clock out." Forcas says "you can stay a bit more if you want to play with your Pyraph but I'm going to go back to the cave and sleep. You remember the way back?" "Yeah" you reply. Pyraph squacks, as if to mimic your response.
>>
>>1539960
Being born takes a lot of energy for birds, let's go back and sleep as well
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>1539976
Dream to learn about our past? Rolling for a dream
>>
>>1539976
"I think I'll head back as well" you say, rushing up to Forcas. As you walk back to the cave, Pyraph crawls around your body and even tries to fly around you a few times but he falls to the ground after a few seconds of air and you have to pick him up. When you get back to the cave you lie down and go to sleep, pyraph curls up on your side. You're sitting on a boat in a pond with your wife who's watching a child feed ducks by the shore. The sun reflects off of her straight blond hair. She turns to look at you but the sun shines in your eyes and you close them. You wake up to Pyraph jumping up and down on your face. You sit up and he flies a circle around your head before landing on your shoulder. Forcas hands you a bowl of stew and gives one to Pyraph as well "we have meat so we don't need to go hunting today unless you want to train yourself Pyraph" Forcas tells you. "I'm going to go make some more statues, mabey try to set a new personal best for biggest statue."

Roll 2d100 if we go hunting for how well we and Pyraph do. Both vs 60. That's it for tonight, I gotta go to bed. I'll be on at 8pm tomorrow Washington time.
>>
Rolled 53, 33 = 86 (2d100)

>>1540027
Washington state or DC? Because you seem to have been running on Pacific Standard Time.
Hunting roll
>>
Rolled 87, 58 = 145 (2d100)

>>1540053
State
>>
>>1517924
Nice quest revival
>>
Rolled 97, 35, 60 = 192 (3d100)

>>1540060
Also for hunting, and 3rd for trying to manipulate lava as armor.
I like the quest, have you gotten a name yet?
>>
File: flip_top_hellhound_by_nachtwulf.jpg (73KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
flip_top_hellhound_by_nachtwulf.jpg
73KB, 600x501px
>>1540053
>>1540060
>>1540785
I'm going to count the best rolls out of three (like the three rolls above) in order of the dice. I.E. since the highest roll for the first dice is 97 on >>1541073 and the highest roll for the second dice is 58 on >>1540060 then our rolls for us and Pyraph are 97 and 58 respectively.

"I'm going to go hunting, see if I can find something a bit bigger to fight higher north by the big lake. Mabey get some training for Pyraph as well." With that you set off walking. The terrain gets flatter and almost glass like as you walk north. Despite the heat and lack of soil, some charred plants grow sparsely among the smaller pools of lava; there is also a sort of tube worm that lives in shells by gas vents which plume out black smoke. You set fire to the smoke of one of these vents and it burst into flame which Pyraph dives in and out of. You continue to walk until you hear a gnawing of teeth on bone. You lighten your gait and and approach the noise to find a canine-esque creature with a little skin and a lot of mouth that's roughly two thirds your hight. You summon your fire whip and shout "Hey! Your mouth is too big!" Noticing your bad insults the creature begins a stalk towards you which quickly evolves into a sprint. When it comes within range of your whip you lash it and cut off the creatures left foreleg which weakens it's charge considerably but it still continues towards you. Pyraph is able to slow it further with blasts of fire from it's mouth but those do little more than annoy the beast. Right when the beast is almost upon you, you sidestep and grab onto it's back. You attempt to melt it with direct hand contact as you did with one of the statues earlier. When you do, the beast bloats up, screams and it's skin tears open releasing huge clouds of steam. It then shrinks as the moisture leaves it's body and it then begins to char as everything in it's body but carbon leaves as smoke leaving nothing but a wolf shaped husk of black which turns to dust under your weight. In the ashes you notice a single black tooth which burns your skin when you grab it. You wrap it In cloth, pocket the tooth for later and head back to Forcas' statue cave.
>>
File: gallery_14993_2411_165946.jpg (198KB, 967x850px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_14993_2411_165946.jpg
198KB, 967x850px
>>1541073
Thanks for enjoying the quest and I'm going to keep the name "it's over"
>>
>>1542935
Got it, well you might want to consider making a new thread soon.
>>1542891
Are we waiting for the next update?
>>
>>1542973
Nope. We can
Ask Forcas about the tooth and/or other things

Look for more things to kill

Try to teach Pyraph tricks (specify

Other

Also, would you guys prefer I put options at the end of every post or mabey just a "end" to signify I'm done writing. I'll write "cont" whenever I'm still writing.
>>
>>1542935
Make sure to tell us if you make a new thread.
Ask Forcas what the tooth is
>>
Rolled 45, 53 = 98 (2d100)

>>1543010
>look for more things to kill
Rolling
If you want to give us specific options then you can, otherwise write
>[ ] write in
At the end of a post that isn't "cont"
I like a mix of sometimes/rarely options like in combat, but write in almost every other time
>>
>>1543022
I'll make a new thread as soon as this one dies or is at the bottom of the catalog.

You enter Forcas' cave to see him working on a giant statue of a dragon several times bigger than himself. "Forcas." You call out to him and he jumps off of the sculpture "do you know what this is? I got it off a big black canine." You hand him the wrapped tooth and he examines it "This is a hellhound tooth, they drop one after they die that embodies the power of whatever type of hellhound they came from such as fire, pain, darkness, ect. This one happens to be from a poison hellhound which means you really don't want to prick yourself on this, if you want I can use some wood and rock to turn this into a dagger, arrow, or some other weapon for you. It'll be one use but whatever it his will die very well."
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1543046
That sounds good thanks

>Write in for what we want done with the tooth then we can go hunting
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1543114
Whoops, lost a dice
>>
>>1543119
>dagger
It will be a very good emergency weapon
Also since we touched it ask Forcas about our hand
>>
>>1543106
>>1543131
Some sort of concealable emergency weapon like a hidden dagger would be great.
>>1542973
We're on page 8 just so you know.

>>1543046
>>1543114
I prefer some basic options being listed with a write-in available for nearly every prompt.
>>
>>1543131
"I'll take a dagger please. Also, I touched that thing and it burnt my hand, should I be worried?" You hold out your hand for Forcas to inspect and he examines it. "You'll be fine, just so long as it doesn't piece the skin the only thing it'll do is hurt which makes it really intimidating when you hold it against someone. I'll make a leather case for it as well so you don't accidentally skewer yourself." "Alright, thanks. I'm going to go hunting again so Pyraph and I can get more combat practice." "I can have your dagger done by the time you get back. If you want to fight something challenging, I'd go into the lava lake, not around it." Forcas replies and you head out again but this time you head straight for the large lake of lava and walk onto it, manipulating the lava to support your steps. A couple meters in you notice the lava begin to bubble near you and begin to run, the place where you previously stood erupts with a giant shelled worm that sprays lava as it leaps into the air then dives back down towards you. You break into a sprint as the worm gives chase and launch fireballs behind you as you flee. Pyraph is more successful at drawing the beasts attention by flying around it when it breaches. Your fireballs have little effect on the fire accustomed worm so you get a bit closer and begin to attack to with your whip which is able to cut the worm but not damage it critically. Seeing your weapons having little effect you run back to the shore and head for the sculpture cave. When you return Forcas hands you a knife with an intracate handle made of black rock with engravings of flames and hellhounds on the handle.
>>
>>1543190
I'll make a new thread tomorrow

Also
>write in
>Get some food, you're hungry from all that fighting
>Try to teach Pyraph tricks/commands
>Explore *location*
>>
>>1543218
Schedule:
Thank Forcas for the awesome new knife
Then eat
Teach Pyraph to go to you on command, even though he follows you anyway just in case you need him closer or percieve a threat to him (even though he's supposed to be immortal) or maybe some other commands
Go to Forcas' tree for neat stuff
Go back to Forcas' cave
>>
>>1543237
Tell me if I need to roll for anything
>>
>>1543237
Roll 1d100 to see how well Pyraph listens, also, what's out command? I'm thinking we make a small flame and Pyraph flies to it, or we could just raise our arm for simplicity.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1543254
Raising arm is good, make a small flame if it's too dark to see I guess for Pyraph to come to us
Another command could be to have him attack something with flames? He's kind of too small for anything else right now, and I don't know how long it will take before he becomes tallbird-size and strength
>>
>>1543285
Oh jeezus that's rare
Our child listens to us lmao
>>
>>1543285
>100

"Thanks Forcas, its beautiful" "No problem, it's nice to make something small after completing that colossus." He nods at the giant dragon statue. "Anyways, you're probably hungry after fighting, let's get something to eat." You both head back to the smaller cave and Forcas dishes everyone some roasted meat and a bit of bread. There's still a lot of food left after you are finished eating so you decide to use the remainder to teach Pyraph some commands. Pyraph is docile and quick to learn; you first teach him to come to you by raising your shoulder. Then you teach him to go to a location by pointing or saying go as well as how to fetch objects based on color, shape, and size. Then you move on to attacks giving commands for Pyraph to make exploding fireballs, spew a cone of fire breath, spew a concentrated beam of fire breath, and you both learn how to surround yourselves with an aura of fire with is able to dissipate weak arrows, small rocks, and provide a passive offense to any physical attack. Finally, you take out some of the oil vials from your suitcase and teach Pyraph to drop them on locations on command and finish up by teaching him to light and unlight his plumage on command. When you're done teaching Pyraph tricks you tell Forcas that you'll be going to check out his old home and he prepares a backpack full of various meats, broth, bread, some rope, and a blanket.

That's going to be it for tonight, I'll continue this tomorrow at the same time.
>>
>>1543370
Goodnight
When you make a new thread remember to save the old thread on a more permanent archive like http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html so that old threads aren't lost and we can go back and read them if we want
>>
New thread >>1547585
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.