[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRESH CIV THREAD - Attempt #4 - The "Ree just realzied /qst/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

Whelp, I feel like a retard. Didn't realize quests actually got their own board and was wondering why my threads were suffering slow, painful deaths.

A little about me/disclaimers/fuck off with your concerns -

1.) My civs tend to get pretty NSFW in some scenes, don't be surprised

2.) It's a one-shot unless we get a good following

3.) Stories are told more from a leader-figure perspective, not necessarily the normal Civ style of just describing what's going on, i like these to have a narrative and not just "YU GOT FUD, AND BUILD BUILDING YAY"

Now then, get on with yourselves and vote for a Race/Location and see if this can entertain me while I'm stuck inside during a storm yeah?
>>
>>140875
Voting for demons.
>>
Can we pick a custom race?
>>
Subterranean minotaurs
>>
Yay! Another Ree thread

I want to vote for fauns so badly, Friends of the Faun was so fucking fun

But I'll resist and go with... Minotaur
>>
>>140877
>>140875
Forgot to vote area, I vote mana wastes.
>>
>>140880
Only if -

A.) It makes any sort of sense
B.) You can in-depth describe said race
C.) Provide a visual representation

Then maybe, if you fit those criteria
>>
>>140883
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46083428/

Just in case anyone was wondering what FoF was, to give an example of how I like running these.
>>
>>140877
Actually, I think Demons might be more entertaining than minotaurs
>>
>>140887
Scorpionmen.
Imagine average man.
Put thick carapace on him.
Replace hand with giant pincers.
Add tail with stinger.
Basically that.
>>
>>140875
I vote Machines and Necropolis. Machines likely won't catch diseases and don't technically count as "the living".
>>
And subterranean
>>
PLEASE GUYS I ALWAYS VOTE MINOTAURS AND IT NEVER HAPPENS

EVER
>>
>>140902
I'm just gonna veto this and say it fits under insects if you wanted that
>>
>>140912
I'll vote for demons then.
>>
>>140908
Second
>>
Subterranean slimes
>>
Alright, narrowing it down to these choices,

A.) Demons
B.) Minotaurs
C.) Machines

Vote from the 3, we'll decide location after
>>
>>140924
Demon
>>
>>140924
Minotaurs
>>
>>140924
C, because I suggested it lmao.
>>
I'll go with Demons
Incubi and succubi for all!
>>
>>140924
MINO FUCKN TAURS
>>
>>140924

Minotaurs
>>
>>140924
>B.) Minotaurs
>>
>>140946
>>140944
>>140938
>>140930
Minotaurs it is! Now for the location, here's a map, mind you that I still want you to vote on the climates/locations listed in the OP image (All are available in this world)
>>
File: Arunel.jpg (2MB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Arunel.jpg
2MB, 2100x2100px
>>140956
Actually, HERE's the map.
>>
>>140960
I was just about to say you didn't post one, lol.

I would say the mountainous/cold area in the northwest or the more desert-looking one in the southwest. Minotaurs are tuff.
>>
>>140962
One thing you'll learn from my threads is that I make stupid mistakes atleast 5 times per hour
>>
File: 1463421411384.jpg (825KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1463421411384.jpg
825KB, 2100x2100px
>>140960
I vote for here.
I really did like the wrestler idea.
>>
Subterreanean like a true minotaur in a maze
>>
>>140960
I'd say northeast, somewhere near the mountains cause Minos are tough!
>>
>>140969
But where on the map is this?
>>
>>140968
Hey! So did I, but there was only you and one other anon who replied, didn't want to go through the effort. Atleast now I realize it was because I wasn't posting here and fuck y'all for never telling me this was a thing
>>
>>140972
Like I said, you can vote off of any location listed on the OP image and there's a place for it. Subterranean would work literally anywhere technically
>>
Fuck yeah MINOTAURS
>>
So, it's
2 for North East Cold Mountains
1 for North Mid-west
1 for Sub-terrain(?)
>>
>>140999
Which ever has mountains and trees and plains or ocean
>>
>>140999
Seems like it, was hoping a few more of the 14 posters in here would vote but if not I'll just go with the Cold Mountains
>>
>>141003
That would be North Mid-West so mine. That's two for it. We need a tie breaker.
>>
>>141003
So if you're leaning towards plains + tundra north east and plains only southeast
>>
>>140999
Subterranean
>>
>>141004
I want sub-terrain
>>
>>141012
But where? That would fit any place.
>>
>>141013
>>141012
This could be anywhere on the map, so pick a geographical location for this
>>
>>141012
And now it's all tied at 2

dear lord
>>
>>141018
Where he said >>140968
>>
>>141022
Yes Im fine with this
>>
Right. We're going with >>140968

First post coming up soon. In the mean time, talk about how you want your civ to function so you have a general idea to go with as a group/keep it bump for the short planning period for the first post!
>>
>>141019
Subterranean
>>
Minitaurs exist to fuck human wimmins
>>
>>141035
You must be dense. That would be anywhere and it's too late already.
>>
It should be a warrior hierarchy type thing, where the strongest is king. WWE is also a thing.
>>
>>141041
They exist to fuck everyone. Men and women. What kind of monster only fucks one sex? We Breeders. I say we're brawlers with a warrior hierarchy but we should have a wise man to guide us as well.
>>
>>141051
Let The OP be Wisemon
>>
File: Minotaur_Profile.png (103KB, 258x309px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur_Profile.png
103KB, 258x309px
The five raider-bulls sat staring into the flames of the bonfire at the center of the small camp, uncharacteristically silent as they contemplated the next moves of the horde. As your council of trusted warriors, their silence frustrated you in this difficult time.

A moon ago, your horde, the Rik’ta, had invaded a small stone-village of the hairless men, many slaves had been taken, many treasures pillaged, and many bulls were drunk off of the fruity ales humans were so fond of – all in all, a successful hunt. Until the staff-wielder showed up. A strange thing covered in many clothes, a wooden branch tipped with a shiny-stone-gem, bloodied from the raid but he stood tall and screeched in a language that reminded you of a howling wind, and the world had turned black.

And now you were here. You had no idea where ‘here’ was. No idea if raided lands were here. Your horde was scared, sorcerers are considered evil to the Minotaur, and yet you were placed in this strange land with vegetation you had never seen, animals that seemed grotesque compared to the ones that filled your bellies in your home-lands. All that remained around you after your sight came back after his spell was a tall stone statue with a shiny-stone like his at its peak, its figure couldn’t even be described.

Nearly every head of your horde was raised as you let out an ear-splitting roar in frustration, standing up and rearing your head back. Normally this would raise the morale of your horde, but this time it was a call to attention, and they stood ready to follow their chieftain’s commands.

The current status of the Horde was meek. 32 Bulls (males) of breeding-fighting age and 4 Rare-cows (females) of milking-healing age, with no supplies, clothing beyond the simple leather thongs your kind wears, and very few weapons beyond the axes you and your raider-bulls hold.

The current surroundings are swampish, a tall, metallic and stone statue rises in the center of the dry clearing you sit in, upwards of 20 feet tall, many pools dot the ground and the air is alive with the buzz of insects.

What will you do in this foreign land, Chief?
> Hunt for food, the strange-things must be edible
> Scout the southern lake for raidable lands
> Scout the northern peninsula
> Other (Write-in)
>>
>>141119
>Hunt for food, the strange-things must be edible
Can't raid on a empty belly
>>
>>141119
scout peninsula so wwe know that area is clear.
>>
>>141119
We need to start by making shelter, probably.
>>
>>141126
Switching to this.>>141138
>>
>>141136
+1
>>
>>141126
Seconding this
>>
>>141138
>>141143
Shelter wins, post inc.
>>
>>141126
Also skin them
>>
“Shelter. Safety,” You gesture at a small group of bulls and one of the axe-wielding raider-bulls, “Collect thick trunks, as many as they can carry.” Quickly they set to work, cutting down the thickest trunks they can find, which are thankfully quite large as the forested swamp seems to be quite ancient. Other bulls set to work on digging latrines on one of the further ends of the clearing.

The silence, beyond the sound of a grunting bull and his axe chopping down trunks, was getting to you. Normally the horde would be boasting to eachother of the slaves they breeded, and warriors they slaughtered, but now they were silent and steady at work, disturbed by the recent turn in events.

Within the next few hours, several large canopies were created to keep the majority of rain out, but with the lack of cloth or leather there’s little that the crude wooden structures can do to stop most of the elements. Dawn begins to break the horizon, and to the horror of the minotaurs it seems there are now two suns dominating the sky, a larger orange sun, and a smaller nearly-blue star that was slightly distanced from the larger. Many bulls and the several cows are complaining of hunger, it’s become a paramount issue.

Now that the day has begun, what do you do?
> Scout to the Southern Lake for food
> The northern peninsula and sea
> Surrounding Forests
> Other (Write-in)
>>
>>141206
Scout the Southern Lake for food.
>>
>>141206
scout for food
>>
>>141206
>Scout to the Southern Lake for food
>>
>>141206
scout north to assure safety
>>
>>141214
Seconded.

However, if they can, they should collect food along the way as well.
>>
>>141218
this
>>
>>141214
Going with this
>>
>>141218
>>
Did I ruin this thread? I guess so!
>>
>>141329
How come? Ree is just writing...I assume he is.
>>
File: The fuck are you.jpg (41KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
The fuck are you.jpg
41KB, 450x320px
>>141331
As soon as I posted...I felt like I got this look
>>
>Ree left us
;_;
>>
>>141451
*le sigh*
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.