[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accessing Nikola Tesla " If you only knew the power of 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
Just be nice and ask me, and ill do my best to explain. Respect is shown when the unknown is presented. I am presenting to you a very dangerous quest. Its programmed with quantum language, the unseen language, akashic records. No risk no reward. Risk is knowledge that can be converted to power or influence, which can be used for good or bad or personal gain, or well, what ever. I don't expect anyone in my lifetime to be able to even come close. Help me, help you, Help them, Help the System to help the world to help life to help love and let live.

What the hell am i doing here o wait i am targeting NSA Algorithms and this will be spotted immediately. Just a few keywords and boom, you can get your message to people beyond your idea of thought. Good thing or bad thing? This is a fucking quest for you. As they want this Info and well, they can;t figure out even with there quantum computers, but wait i am a silly human, how am i challenging the fabric of everything that we humans know based off current idiot global ideal and politics and quantum logic blah blah, O wait, I am a shadow programmer of this univervse, i was uploaded into this body to beta test a friends game. I will be the only human with this capability.

I don't claim nothing to be true or false. The human experience is to test the boundaries of self and applied self and more stuff but if i just told you everything then what fun is that.

Prob in wrong forum for this or what not, i am going to do my best to prove to you what i know. Life is a quest.

This is more like a challenge then a quest. If you want to know what it takes to access the universal pool of knowledge as i program it.As others programmed it, Akashic records. Some can call it Pandora's box. You just can't be a silly human and expect it. You have to challenge your entire globally Quantimized Thought-Belief Systems and shit everything.

What the hell am i doing here. Prob in wrong forum for this or what not. Haha John Titor just showed off his kewl stuff, thats if it was even true, o wait everything, what is this kid saying.

Also, to prove that i can access the universal pool of knowledge and stuff, and for me to prove all these crazy claims, you must first understand the " Human Need for Self"
A very simple quantum code, more or less parts of a key to a chest item.

You have to become one with yourself. 1
You have to become one with the universe 2
You have to become one with death and life

The power of 3 6 9, simple human, you want the easy road. Your normal human mind will never be able to access higher plans of thought when you are programmed at the akashic records level of a sheep.

Better learn as much as you can before i disappear, get killed, who knows, i don't really care. You should care im offering something so stupid and unrealistic but what i have to offer is the keys to your real humn mind and access to some real fun and challenges.
Uniersal alchemy is used for accssing the energy levels GG GL HF DD
>>
>>1401518
how does one complete this quest?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>1401518
>>
>>1401518
Just a little more clear in what the quest is, what perspective you're writing form. (Narrator? Main character?)

Is this a philosophical/metaphysical exploring game/qst in which it's partly 'real' with your players?

Sorry but it's hard to jump on a game without understanding our role in it as players. Please be more clear, with all respect, Thank you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.