[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forever Maid Simulator 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 7

File: mkm.jpg (216KB, 670x850px) Image search: [Google]
mkm.jpg
216KB, 670x850px
>Previous installments (Read the story so far like a book!)
Maid Simulator 2016 - http://docdro.id/8jCOSkI
New Maid Simulator 2016 - http://docdro.id/v4cSyYm

>How does this game work?
Honestly I had no idea what I was doing at first, but I think we've found our strengths and weaknesses by now. This is not a game where you will be crunching numbers. Neither is it a fast and easy game that people should just be jumping in and out of. Rather it is a slow game, heavy on atmosphere and psychology with open-ended choices that reward creativity, an attention to detail and the willingness to analyze and try to understand the weird characters you will get to know. It's not completely without action though. Once in a rare while you will be pushed into a corner and asked to make a decision that might end with permanent death and a premature Bad Ending. In that case, you will never solve all the mysteries of the Huxtable Mansion. We don't fuck around here. Did you think this was just a game?

>What kind of story is this?
It's a gothic, psychological slice of life thriller mystery with science-fiction, fantasy, alternative history and horror elements. Some would call this "slipstream", "new weird" or even "magical realism". There are is also an undertone of sadomasochism, but you don't have to be into any of it to enjoy the game. Finally there might be /u/ (yuri romance), depending on how /qst/ plays it. In short, if you like fuzzy feelings and weird stuff like Lost and Twin Peaks you are at home.

>Hello, I want to get filthy rich on your ideas/work/whatever. Will you sell out?
YES. FUCK YES. Please contact me.

>Anything else?
We have an OLD poll going http://www.strawpoll.me/10145340
We have a NEW poll going http://www.strawpoll.me/10192310
This is my TWITTER https://twitter.com/helpmecosmia77
Also I read that if you want to create a loyal following, you should make them do meaningless rituals - so please, every time you sit down to play this quest, stretch and open hand into the sky and say, "Bubblegum". Also call each other Maidsters or something cringy like that, and tell all your friends and family about this. "I know you're usually not into 4chan, but you'll love this!"
>>
I don't feel like you were able to reach a clear decision in the last thread, so please continue the discussion now. I will probably be here to continue in the usual time frame, somewhere not very long after 8-9 PM GMT.

>>108008

The gears! If you can somehow get something stuck in there, maybe it can stop the golem or at least get its attention and save Mistress until you can think of something else. You begin to look around for something to use, but you just can't seem to find anything.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH," screams Mistress suddenly. "MY EYEEEES!"
Maybe it's your heart breaking to pieces that makes you look extra hard, but suddenly you see them, the candles lining the walls of the corridors. You run to the nearest one and pick it up. You're too excited about having found a possible solution that you don't even think twice about going near the golem. You jam the candle in between its metal sheets. You begin to hear it getting louder and louder before it suddenly turns completely quiet. Mistress drops to the floor, splashing some of her blood that has collected on the ground on your dress.
"I CAN'T SEE ... COLETTE, ARE YOU THERE ... I CAN'T SEE!!" Her voice sounds so desperate you feel like just dropping to your knees and screaming yourself. The disbelief and horror in her voice, Mistress's voice who you ... truth be told, probably want to "copulate" with ... who you, truth be told, are ... who you truth be told kind of are in love with. You grab her hands, pulling her out of her blood puddle, leaving the golem where it's standing with the candle sticking out of its back. Quickly you run towards the door you were going towards earlier. You catch a glimpse of Mistress's skin, you've never seen skin so pale (almost like paper), and she stumbles after you, sobbing in a horrid kind of way that gives you goosebumps. Inside the door, Mistress sinks down with her back to the wall. Her arm is still bleeding and her eyes seem to be completely crushed. A part of one of them is coming down her cheek like a boiled egg that has been thrown hard against the wall. You close the door and sink down beside her. You seem to be in some kind of study room with a fireplace. There are small bookcases covering the wall, and a small desk for writing and reading in one corner, with a flintlock gun leaning against an ash tray. The room's only source of light is a big window where you can still see the morning sun.

>Mistress is bleeding to death. What do you do?
[WARNING! You've avoided the second Bad Ending, but it's still possible to lock yourself out from True Ending if you don't play this scene the right way. Be careful!]
>>
>>116614
You will consider previous suggestions, from previous thread, or we need to post new?
>>
>>116614

Going with the tear off part of your dress to use as a bandages for her arm, as well as cover up her eyes (or what is left of them)
>>
>>116691

I'm keeping them in mind, but it's kind of hard to count them as formal votes because I don't know who said what in the previous thread!
>>
>>116614
Put her out of her misery.
>>
>>116614
Tightly bind the wounded arm with a bandage from the dress. Jam some cloth into the gears to make sure the golem is caput if the candles melt, yell for help ( the smart boy and the staff) and make them call the doctor, inquire mistress about any occult device that might help her.
>>
>>117363
Even if we want to, we would get punishment for that. By punishment I mean death(by court verdict).
>>117372
Secounding
>>
>>117386

Actually, killing her is no problem. You won't be able to get True Ending that way though.
>>
>>117445
Wouldn't some authorities or something put us in jail, or sentence us for death, for killing noble person?
That would be rational.
>>
>>117372
seconding, though i don't know if the mistress will be thinking propperly enough to give a good advice,.
>>
File: klkklk.jpg (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
klkklk.jpg
129KB, 500x500px
>>117495

Ohh, I thought you were talking about a game mechanical punishment. Yes, yes though, killing her would definitely lead to all kinds of new worries.
>>
File: tegaki.png (154KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
154KB, 400x400px
>>117445
Don't listen to them

>>117495
mate if you ruin the true ending for us i'm gonna an hero
>>
>>117572
>current year
>Wanting the true end
>not the good end
>>
>>116614
>>117372
Instead of jamming cloth into the golem we should look for something else. Since there's a fireplace in the room is there a fire iron? That would be much better for incapacitating the golem.
>>
check if the gun is loaded, and even if it isn't stow it away. It could be useful for controlling a situation in the future
obviously, see to this after helping mistress, but before leaving the room
also yelling would be useless, if anyone was around they would have heard the screams and it would be risky to leave as we may get lost
also sing to her while bandaging, it should help with both of their shock
>>
File: Peloponnese_rail_profile.png (21KB, 330x431px) Image search: [Google]
Peloponnese_rail_profile.png
21KB, 330x431px
>>117445
>You won't be able to get True Ending that way though.
Thank you for the spoilers.

>>82034
>If you can get a majority vote to kill Mistress and systematically search the house for information, it's going to happen, you know.
You're so afraid of your railroad getting a little bit off track that you need spooky scarecrows now?
>>
>>117904

I've been consistently warning people about changing the general direction of the story since the beginning, mainly to add excitement and drama, so that doesn't really count as a spoiler in my game. Also I have lots of ideas for where the story would go if you did manage to get a majority vote to kill Mistress, so I would genuinely be perfectly okay with that. I'm actually wondering about turning this into a visual novel when it's over and putting in all kinds of paths. I would need to find an artist and musician though.
>>
>>117904
ρε τρομπα αστον να kανει το νημα του , αμα δεν σ'αρεσει φυγε. Αυτος δεν βαζει τον kοπο;
>>
>>117372
>>117653
>>117771

Acting quickly, you tear cloth from the part of your dress that looks like an up-side down cup. Everyone will be able to see your petticoat now - though that is the least of your worries. Humming for both your own and Mistress's sake you start binding her arm with the dress. You're not sure if it really helps anyone. The blood doesn't come at least, but your hand is bloodied so you end up staining the cloth with blood anyway, making the improvised bandages look a lot more hopeless than they really are. As you work, Mistress is silent, calmly turning her head around as if she is looking for something, except her eyeholes are empty. Her squashed eye is still hanging down her cheek by a dark red cord; the other eyehole is completely empty. You wonder where the eyeball went. Maybe it was smashed so far into her head, it's just some mush inside her eyehole now.
"Mistress?" you sing as you get up, trying to keep her feeling safe as you move around by staying in touch with her through speech. You get the fire iron from the fireplace. The candle you stopped the golem with didn't look very reliable.
"Y-yes, Colette, my dear?" she says. She sounds lost, as if talking from somewhere far away.
"Might there be any occult object of your father's which might be able to restore you quickly?" you ask. You are amazed how calm and focused you're able to be in this situation. It must be because you know acting any different way might lead to even more horror and tragedy than you already have on your hands.
"Occult objects?" Mistress says. She probably meant to sound insulted, but weak as she is, she sounds like a little girl whose lunch you've stolen, on the verge of her tears as she sees the pear her mother bought just for her, despite how poor they are, being taken away by some stranger. "My father never had such things. My father was a scientist. The golem, which works by perfectly logical principles, was built on some recipe he got from someone ... in the future. The time machine might have been his only great invention, and even using that has a great price. My father always used to say ...," but then she coughs into her hand. As she places it on her side, it's bloody and her eyes close. You check whether the gun on the desk is loaded (it is), and stow it away under your dress. It just leaves a barely noticeable lump by your side. You crouch down by Mistress, caressing her face, trying to avoid looking into her eyeholes. You kiss her brow. "I'm going to have to go now, sweetheart, to find help. To save you."
"P-please ... h-hurry."
"I will."
"I-I l-love you," Mistress says.
"I love you too," you say. You both probably mean it. Grabbing the door-handle to go out to the golem again, you take a deep breath.
"B-before you go," Mistress says.
"Yes."
"Tell me, my eyes ... I know they were hurt badly, but how bad does it actually look? Do you think ... Do you think I will ever be able to see again?"

>What do you say?
>>
Maybe... I don't know
>>
>>119186

Let's get a medical professional opinion on that, but we will still be there for her regardless.
>>
>>119186
Yes.
>>
>>119186
Be kind but honest. Something along the lines of "I don't know mistress, normally I wouldn't think so, but with all of the strange thing in your home there may be hope. But no matter what happens, I'll be here with you. I will stay by your side for as long as you'll have me, because I want to be there for you. But I have to go now, to find someone who can help us, to heal you, to drive that thing away. I'll be back as soon as I can, I love you." And then hug her. But in all seriousness, time travel opens up a lot of possibilities to help mistress, either stopping that thing from hurting her in the first place, or prosthetics from the future, I don't know.

Also Bell, not a major question feel free to ignore this part (or be cryptic as fuck about it), but is there permadeath in this quest? Like if we fuck up and get a bad end, are we going to restart from somewhere, or is it "quest done forever, you guys are dumbasses, see you in fuck"?
>>
I wouldn't put it exactly like that, but it's definitely more so the latter among your alternatives >>119668

>>119375
>>119402
>>119668

You stop, feeling the cool of the door-handle in your hand. So far you've been able to keep all your worries in check, but the introduction of this new emotional stress is almost enough to push you into complete despair.
"I ... Well, I don't know, Mistress," you say walking back to her, crouching and starting to caress her hair with long, slow pulls. "I'm not a doctor." Your voice is shaking, and you try to force it sound calmer and more reassuring: "And I think we shouldn't make any assumptions before a doctor gets to look at you. No matter what happens, I'll be here for you though. You know that, right? I've shown you I can suffer for you, right?" you say, trying to appeal to Mistress's view of the world. "You know how much I love you, right?"
"I asked you though," Mistress says stressing "you". "Will I see again?" She sounds so desperate.
"N-normally I wouldn't think your sight could be saved. With all the strange things I've seen in this house though, I believe everything is possible. And if time-travel is possible ..." You hug her tightly. Even halfway death and without eyes she smells kind of like pastry. "You know I will be there for you no matter what happens, for as long as you want me." You let go of her. " And that I love you," you say as you look into her eyes. Hesitantly you leave her, returning to the door. Mistress begins to sob.
"You don't understand," she says. "You can't just change time like that. There is only one red gem left."
You are about to turn back to her, but she waves you away. "Go!" she screams. "Get me help before it is too late!" You wonder if she still has tears without her eyeballs as you do as she says, knowing she is right. You open the door, going back into the hallway. Like being struck by thunder you realize the golem isn't where it was standing. The candle lies broken off on the green carpet, beside Mistress's drying blood. You turn to one side, and then on the other you see it, walking away with its back to you. Should you risk your life to put it out of commission once and for all, or do you just hurry to get help for Mistress? Or should you do something else entirely?

>What do you do?
>>
>>119820
Well, the gun won't work even if we hit it, which is unlikely. We don't know the layout of the house very well, and getting lost could get us or, more importantly, mistress killed. We don't know who live here aside from the servants and that asshole kid, so finding someone who can fight and kill the golem is unlikely. From what I can gather, our best bet would be to sneak back to the library, find the asshole kid, and see if he can either preform first aid, or stop the golem. If he can't do first aid, tell him where the golem is and find someone who can, like Dianna, the maid who used to patch us mistress when she cut herself. I know I'm missing things here, but that's what I've got. Is that thought out enough for you Bell?
>>
>>119860

I'm seconding this, trying to take it on by ourselves would be suicide. We need to get help asap, then once Mistress is safe, we can organize a hunting party to kill that thing. Don't know why they tolerated it for so long, especially when it can (and has just) hurt Mistress.
>>
>>119860
This sounds like a reasonable plan
>>
Thursday is that day when this place is a desert. (Or maybe I'm giving you boring choices.) Anyway, I wonder what it is with thursdays ... It feels like such a random day for people not to be in the mood for questing.

>>119860
>>119905

>Part 1/2

Even though the golem has its back to you, you don't feel confident you would actually be able to sneak up to the thing. You've already seen how powerful and ruthless it is, even though it is very slow. No, you need to find help for Mistress. For some reason Miss Diana and the maid who was with Mistress and left the mansion come to mind, but you've no idea where either of them are. On the other hand there is the library with the boy close by. It's really a wonder he didn't hear the screaming. Luckily that is not the direction in which the golem went, so you make a run for it. Almost ripping the door of its hinges as you get it up, sweating and covered in blood, Greenslade gapes when he sees you.
"What in the world is going on?" he yells, using a finger as a bookmark.
You run over to him, tripping on something and tearing down several books from a bookcase before you reach the big, rectangular, shadowed table in the middle of the room. You explain the situation to him, as quickly as you can. His eyes go back and forth for a moment, as if he is reading thin air, and then he makes a decision. You can't but admire his ability to keep his composure and be decisive in such a moment as this. Still, he wasn't there to see Mistress be hurt and doesn't even love her ...
"I'm afraid I have no practical medical skills. I think it would be the safest if I went for a doctor. I have a bicycle. We'll be here in 30 minutes. You said there was a flintlock gun in the room, correct?"
You nod, thinking about the lump in your dress.
"That is Mr. Huxtable's office. He kept a loaded gun on his desk when he wrote and read, so he would always remember the stakes in the real world, and never forget himself in only theories in abstractions. Dangerous, inefficient and sentimental, if you ask me, of course ...," he says, already going towards the library's double doors. You follow him. "While I'm gone," he says, suddenly stopping and turning, "Make sure Miss Huxtable doesn't move around. We're fighting against blood loss here. Make sure she doesn't lose consciousness either though. If she's coughing blood, she is likely in borderline shock of the second degree."
You nod quickly, ignoring the medical details, remembering the practical instructions: Keep her still and keep her awake.
"W-what about the golem?"
"Honestly that thing is so slow ... you have nothing to worry about when you're not having to carry anybody around while avoiding it. I've just run past it in the hallways tons of times. And it can't open doors of course."
"No?"
"No," he says and turns to leave. "Something like this was bound to happen some day though. Servant fools." You notice his jacket reaches past his knees. You hear running as the door shuts behind him.
>>
>>120236

>Part 2/2

When you return to the hallway with the room Mistress is in, the golem is out of sight. You enter Mistress's room. She is just how you left her.
"C-colette?" she says, she sounds even weaker now.
You sit down beside her.
"Greenslade is going for help. You need a doctor."
"G-Greenslade?"
"He is a brat, but I don't think he would let anyone die."
"A-and you w-would bet my life on t-this?" Mistress says.
"No, but ... We don't have any choice. I don't know where the doctor is."
Mistress lays her head on your shoulder.
"Do you mind if I fall asleep?"
"No!" you almost shout. "He said we had to keep you awake."
"H-he did?"
"Y-yes. Something about shock."
"I feel so sleepy though ..."
Your first idea is to tell Mistress a story, but she asks for that when she wants to fall asleep, so that is probably not a good idea.

>How do you keep Mistress awake?
>>
>>120241
Kiss her. That adrenaline should keep her awake. Hitting her or something could K.O. her so it's really the only thing to do in the absence of synthetic adrenaline or stimulants.
>>
>>120254
I've been lurking and following for hours. I'm just a busy person. I hope that I can be enough in the absence of others! This is a lot of fun so don't give up on me now!
>>
>>120254
I don't know if that'll work, but fuck do I want it to work.

Seconding.

Also, just so we're clear, this is not a short peck on the lips, we are going to put our toung in her mouth and make sure she knows its fucking there. And (sorry but I don't know how to spoiler, so those of weak constitution may not want to continue reading) hold her hand like it's the last hour on earth. Also I can't spell, sorry about that.
>>
>>120254

Sounds good to me. Need to keep her warm as well if I'm remembering how to treat shock correctly, so hug/cuddle.
>>
>>120328
You can highlight the text in quick reply and hit ctrl+s to spoiler it. Also, agreed.

Cheers!
>>
>>120331
Hugging/cuddling might put her to sleep, since she's used to intimate contact, though. Just a thought.
>>
>>120342

Ahh, true. Scratch that then.
>>
>>120236
It's also 2:30 am at the earliest in yurop
>>
>>120254
>>120328

>Part 1/2

You lean into her face. You can feel her warm, humid breath on your lips - and even more of it as she opens her lips more, probably to ask you what you are doing. Before she has the time, you catch her upper lips between yours and kiss. The outline of a bird covers your blood-spattered, stark green dresses for a moment as one passes the window behind you. You split your lips and brush your tongue against the eyeless girl's, like a man would with a woman. What was it that boy called it? Lesbians? Maybe it's because she still smells of pastry, but the soft, warm, wet texture simultaneously feels like the ultimate candy, and one of those parental hugs you've been yearning for your entire life, something to fill the void you've had inside you for so long, you've even forgotten there is a different way to live.
"W-what are you doing?" Mistress asks, quivering. As pale as she is, for a moment her face looks normal apart from her missing eyes as blood rushes to it, filling the cheeks at least with some color. You must be doing something right.
"Shhhhhss," you say, "My Easter day pastry." You're so close to her your lips brush against each other as you speak. You kiss her another time, giving her more tongue, as one hand grabs hers as if it is the last hour on earth, and the other goes under her dress and petticoat, up her stockings until - it finds it way to the warmest spot, pushing against it. Mistress swallows. If there was ever a time when this was absolutely necessary, you think to yourself thinking back to how Aurèlie introduced it to you, this is it. You are at it for a very long time. For all you know it lasts for seconds or even hours. No part of you is measuring time, all of it focused on the present that you never want to end. Slowly, like a storm building over a full afternoon, Mistress's breath turns quicker and quicker. It ends with some sudden spasms and a few weak, but intense moans. For a while, no one says anything. You don't notice it until you are doing it, pulling the still warm fingers you had under her dress over your lips and nose like branches sliding off an object pushed through them. Mistress looks a lot less papery than she did a few moments ago, slightly red and there is a sweaty film over her arms. You're just about to start worrying she has fallen asleep, when she speaks,
"This made me think of one of my favorite songs."
>>
>>120586

>Part 2/2

"O-oh, r-really?"
"Can't anybody see ...," she sings, her voice frail and out of tune, though filled with emotion. You're almost a little embarrased for her. "We've got a war to fight ... Never found our way ... Regardless of what they say." As she goes on though, in the silence of her father's dark work room, you feel your lips start shaking and hairs raising on your neck. Her voice turns louder, the melody more intense: "How can it feel, this wrong," she sings, and it's like you've suddenly been slapped. "From this moment ... How can it feel ... This wrong?" You sit in silence for seconds, maybe an entire minute, not knowing how to interpret this. Abruptly the doors are thrown open and in comes Greenslade with the doctor.
"... and so obviously Hegel cannot be right in saying that ..."
"Silence, child!" yells the doctor. "I've been telling you from when we started this walk: This is neither the time nor place." He goes down on his knees, a worried look on his face as he checks Mistress's pulse. The doctor is a small, very thin man with hollow cheeks and a grey, well-kept beard. For a moment there is something very off about this man to you until you realize he is not a middle-aged man, rather he is rather a strangely young-looking 70-year-old. The pieces click like a puzzle.
"Go get some of the older servants!" yells the doctor at Greenslade who runs out, then he snaps in front of Mistress's face with his fingers. "Are you awake, Miss Huxtable? Are you awake?"
"Yes," she replies weakly.
"You, girl!" the doctor says at you as he begins to unwrap Mistress's make-shift bandages, "You will just get in the way at this point. Leave the room!"

>What do you do?
>>
Firstly i must admit the fact; i rose in the mohs scale. Let the doctor work and watch from afar in case mistress needs emotional support. let things take their course for now . Once she is fine we can inquire about how to use machine maybe abuse some paradox to have infinite gems
>>
>>120609
Quickly! Away with you! To the corner of the room. Don't leave, as you are her loyal maid, but do respect his necessity for space and quiet.
>>
>>120609

L-lewd. Give him some room, but as >>120657
mentioned, stay in the room. We are her loyal maid, and maybe he will need some help anyways.
>>
Woops, it's past my bedtime, so you will have to wait until tomorrow to see the exciting consequences of ~staying in the corner~ or anything else you decide meanwhile! Thanks for playing. Hope to see you next time!
>>
>>120696
Seeya, Bell
>>
>>120696

See you next time
>>
>>120336
Thanks I'll try that now
>>
>>120609
As it's been said, stay in the room but respect the doctor need for space. Also, goddamn it I thought yuri would save the day again! I mean it did, but now I'm worried that we've fucked up BAD this time.
>>
Bell, the reason why we don't give many diffrent and unique anserws as others tells in other quests, is probably becouse we want to do it racionally, realistically and so i it goes well for mistress and us. With this conditions, in most cases, there is just one decision that is most logical and right.
>>
Do you guys really think its a good idea to finger blast the mistress then run to the corner the second someone tells you to leave? how do you think shes going to feel about that? Are you all forgetting how emotional she gets?
>>
>>122928

Hey, I was all for kissing her to keep her awake. I had no idea Bell would turn it into fingering her. Either way before we move we should let her know we are still nearby.
>>
>>122968

Hey, don't blame me either. Once you send a character in a certain direction, there are certain things that just follow by themselves, on account of their own wills. Just saying.

Also will probably be here to continue in a few hours. And I guess that makes sense >>122659
>>
The correct answer is to politly flip the dr off and remain by our mistress' side holding her hand.
>>
>>123411
Maybe don't flip the guy off. He is our only hope of saving our beloved, but do stay by her side. Whats he gonna do if we don't move? not save her?
>>
I support staying beside her strong, as other suggest.
>>
Will probably be a bit late today, if I have time!
>>
>>120609
I am so irritated my the
>and it's like you've suddenly been slapped
and
>The pieces click like a puzzle.

Something here is really off, I just dont see it yet

I am kind of scared that we fuck this up
>>
>>120609
Dont leave her, stay by her side, we just masterbaited her
>>
>>124253
I've been bothered by "the pieces click like a puzzle" all day man. It seems like it has to do with the doctor but I just don't know. Maybe he's from our characters past?
>>
File: dsdsd.jpg (79KB, 411x547px) Image search: [Google]
dsdsd.jpg
79KB, 411x547px
>>120636
>>120657
>>120670
>>122184
>>122928
>>123676
>>124324

"B-but ...," you say, looking at Mistress. It's hard to tell someone's expression when they don't have eyes, and with Mistress being so weak from everything else and just lying there, you don't have anything else to read any emotions of. "Can I at least hold her hand?" The doctor doesn't answer for a long while, continuing to work on Mistress, then suddenly he stops and he gets a confused expression, as if he can't remember why he stopped working. Suddenly he says,
"No! Get out of my hair! I am working."
At least Mistress (hopefully) heard you wanting to stay by her side ... but then again, if you were really willing to suffer for her, wouldn't you continue fighting with that doctor? Anyway, you don't want to risk her life and the doctor might really need space. You don't leave the room, instead you move back into the corner of the room, sitting down beside a flower pot. You're out of view, but you can see almost everything that is going on. Soon enough servants come in, mostly ones you don't know. The doctors shouts orders at them and they get working except for the man with mutton beard, that you know as the head servant, who just stands there looking worried and responsible without really doing anything. The other servants bring in some kind of mattress and put it on top of the work desk where the gun was. You cringe as they lift Mistress from the floor to place her there. She looks so broken and weak. You can't bear to watch, and focus on the plant beside you. How green it looks, waiting here not knowing what kind of things would come to go on in its room one day, after it has been bored for such a long time. You hear the sound of a scissors snapping through something thick, and you know that must have the cord holding Mistress's smashed eye. You look up, squint - and shiver as you see the doctor putting cottons into Mistress's empty eyeholes. He bandages her eyes, covering them tightly with white bandages around her head. Everyone in the room scurries outside soon after. You can hear Greenslade's voice outside just before the door closes. You're left alone in the room with Mistress and just some muffles from outside. Slowly you gather the courage, walking over to her. You take her hand, wondering if she is awake. Aside from the bandage around her head, covering her eyes, and a new, fresh white on her arm, she is still wearing the same dress that you are, covered in blood. You want to say something or another to her, but you don't want to disturb her if she sleeping.
>>
>>124959

"I l-love you, Mistress," you whisper as a compromise. "I will never leave you."
You startle as the door behind you slams open and everyone comes back in, the doctor leading the crowd.
"Didn't I tell you to get out of my way, girl?" he says.
Two servants grab each their side of the mattress Mistress is under. They pull it off the table. You follow this little convoy of servants, Greenslade and the doctor as they carry Mistress through the hallways. You wonder what would happen if you ran into the golem, swallowing. Greenslade seems to just be cheerfully pestering the doctor, arguing some point about philosophy or politics - it's all to uninteresting for you, especially in the light of the situation. The doctor seems to be very irritated by it, but begrudgingly answers Greenslade points, is countered again, and suddenly they are having a full-blown abstract discussion. The servants murmur among them. "What would poor Mr. Huxtable say if he knew about this?" a thin female voice inquires. "Mr. Huxtable would be here if he cared for his daughter!" a self-satisfied, older female voice says. "Shhhhhhs! She might be able to hear you!" Suddenly the maids turn, sending you uncomfortable glances. You simply look away. "If they had just listened to me ...," the head servant with the mutton beard simply murmurs under his breath.

Mistress is placed in her bed, all the curtains around the bed spread open. The doctor explains to everyone that she will most likely survive if only she is allowed to rest peacefully for as long as she needs to. She might even have to sleep for several days though, but that is nothing to worry about after such a great bloodloos. Her body is simply in recovery mode, building blood reserves. Her sight? She will never see again.
"H-h-how will she get around?" a maid asks.
"That's okay," you say. All eyes turns towards you. You swallow. "I-I s-shall be her eyes." The doctor continues speaking for a while. He leaves, followed by Greenslade who wonders whether it is more fruitful to see Kierkegaard as individualist Hegelian or an individualist Christian. Fortunately they are too far away by the time the doctor answers for you to hear. Some of the servants stay behind, looking at Mistress, calling her "poor thing" and the sort. You notice some curious eyes and fingers - who usually do not get to see this room - feeling and admiring the curtains and stealing glances at Mistress's flasks of perfume. Soon they begin to talk about other things, gossiping about people on the countryside and discussing Christmas even though summer is barely over. Maybe it's your sad, big eyes, but they leave soon after that, and once again you are alone with Mistress. You have pulled up the chair from her dressing table, and you sit holding her hand, stroking it. According to the doctor she is going to be like this for days though, and you haven't had lunch.

>It's also only midday. How are you going to spend the rest of your day?
>>
>>124984
We should probably grab something to eat and then rest. We really haven't had much good rest lately.
>>
>>124984
Find and read some books, maybe something about blind people to understand her situation or help her if she wakes up. Keep an eye on mistress too.
>>
>>125070
Definitely. And once we are rested properly... we seek revenge upon the golem.
>>
>>125090
We're an 18 year old peasant girl with no knowledge of combat or robotics, go after that thing will only get us killed. No, vengeance must wait, for no a mutilated girl needs our help. As much as I would loath to leave mistresses side, we need food for now. Go down to kitchens and find something quickly, and return to the bedroom post-haste. After that, find a book of stories to read to mistress when she wakes up or... something a bit more drastic. We may want to look at a medical journal of some kind, something to show us how to harm the human body greatly, but with little risk of death. We need to show mistress that we care about her more than anything else, and the best way to do that aside from yuri would be to suffer for her. It'll hurt, but our inaction cost her her sight, so I think that's a small price to pay.
>>
Eat something to have the strenght to stay with mistress the rest of the day. Hopefully later in the story she can find something to reeplace her eyes or even time travel
>>
>>125090
The golem is a menace that needs to be removed before it hurts or worse, kills, someone. Did we ever ask Greenslade about it? maybe he knows something about them.
>>125240
You're right fighting the golem isn't a good idea but if we can learn a weakness then I think we could take him. We were just minding our business when it took our mistresses eyes. How long until it does something again? Also there's a blind person here now. What will she do if the golem tries to get her?
>>
I'm all for getting food real fast and staying with mistress, but maybe we can investigate that jewel as well? She mentioned it when asked about traveling through time.
>>
>>125366
If anything we don't know where that is, and no one is stupid enough to just leave a time machine and it's instruction just lying around. Also, I'm pretty sure mistresses necklace is the key to using it, I just remembered that as I was writing.
>>
>>125377
THERE BELL, AM I PERCEPTIVE ENOUGH NOW? IF I CONVINCE EVERYONE TO CUT OFF ONE OF OUR HANDS WILL YOU BE HAPPY THEN?
>>
>>125377
In the following days we should make Greensdale discover a paradox so we can stack gems through time loops or something and then find a way to fix the eyes with the time machine, or convince her father that the golem isn't worth making
>>
>>125408
No no no no no, time travel is not to be fucked with, and Bell is competent enough as a writer to have time travel fuck us HARD. At the absolute most, we go back to just before the golem attack, distract it somehow, and hope to fuck that the timeline doesn't collapse do to Grandfather-Paradox bullshit.
>>
File: klkklk.jpg (102KB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
klkklk.jpg
102KB, 481x481px
>>125392

I am always up for any kind of cutting!

Not saying it would benefit you though, nor that it wouldn't. This is something you will have to consider for yourselves, obviously.

Good night again everyone, it's far past my bedtime. I will try to find more time tomorrow!
>>
Ι think part of the less involvement is the schedule, maybe give a heads up in how many hours you would continue
>>
>>127772

Sorry, yesterday was busy. I'm going to try to return to my old schedule of starting around 8 PM GMT and then posting again whenever I feel like I've gotten a decent amount of replies.
>>
I was watching Eurovision, okay????

>>125070
>>125340
>>125366

You decide to go for food, but then you remember you don't actually know the way and you don't want to get lost wandering about the hallways - especially after what happened with the golem. You wouldn't like Mistress to think you had just left her alone the first chance she got if she somehow learned what you had done either. Instead you decide to sit tight for a while, watching her cute face as she sleeps. You know her beautiful blue eyes are no more though, and part of it is your fault. Even though you did the best you could in the situation you were placed in, just like her father had done with the Russian peasant and his daughter, you can't help but feel it's your responsibility. That you have ruined the most beautiful thing you know in the world, at least somewhat. You really do mean it when you say you will be her eyes though. You're more than happy to have no life of your own if you can dedicate it to her, at least that's how you feel, except there's the strange way she was towards you just before the doctor came... Perhaps, after all, she doesn't want you anymore. She did love you maybe, or was about to, but ... but just as a friend loves a friend, or perhaps even like a child loves her mother. You grab her hand harder. Oh, Mistress! You hope she doesn't feel betrayed, that she won't send you away as soon as she wakes up ...

Miss Diana comes to check on the situation and you ask her about lunch.
"Lunch is when lunch was," she says, which you interpret as meaning that lunch has already been, which is to be expected as the day is moving well into the afternoon. Still she waves you to follow her, and close to where you've had your suppers, in a kitchen, you're allowed to have some carrots as well as some cold, leftover porridge while maids and servants around you wash up after lunch. For some reason the food you're given tastes better than you can imagine the warm would have done. Maybe you're just still getting used to how good the food here is compared to your old orphanage. After you're done eating, Miss Diana takes you back to Mistress's bedroom. The hours continue to pass as you sit by her. It must be 4 or 5 in the afternoon now. It's one thing to imagine sitting with someone for an entire day holding their hand, and it's another thing to actually do it. You're not exactly bored, it's more like when you take especially long to bathe, and your thoughts just swim pleasantly. Still, you have begun to feel somewhat restless.

>Are you really going to sit by her side the entire day?
>>
>>131041

Fuck yeah we are. Maybe we can fall asleep holding her hand on the side of the bed, but we aren't leaving that unless to get food or go to the bathroom. At least, that's what I say.
>>
Find a book to read, or maybe a journal of either Mistress or her father.
>>
>>131041
I still say golem revenge but I'm pretty sure everyone will want to yuri it up with a cute, eyeless, defenseless, sleeping mistress.

Best thing to do would probably be to try to research how to help someone who is blind. We're pretty determined to devote our life to the mistress so we better prepare.
>>
>>131359

Once again, going for golem revenge when we have no way for sure to harm it would be suicide. I am up for looking for information on it, as well as >>131294 suggestion, but generally I feel we should not leave mistress alone for too long in case she does wake up soon.
>>
>>131041
I agree with >>131359, go to the library and look for a book about living with blind people.
Don't attack the golem, but try to find out if there's some room no one ever uses. It can't open doors and it's slow, maybe we could try to lead it into said room, run away and lock the door.
>>
>>131294
>>131379
>>131547

>Part 1/2

As worried as you are about how Mistress will feel about you when she wakes up, there is also a chance (what you hope for most of all, to be quite honest with yourself) she will really need you, and in that case you better prepare yourself. Leaving the door to her bedroom open, you return to the drawing room and begin looking for a book that might help you with this. Constantly you keep going back to the door and checking in to see Mistress is still sleeping. The only relevant book you seem to find is titled Blindness by a man called José Saramago. It seems to be a fictional story, according to the description on the back, about a world where everyone is struck by a plague that makes them blind in such a way that they see constant whiteness. The government places them all in a mental hospital. You aren't sure this is going to help Mistress much. Soon Miss Diana comes for you, and once again you reluctantly leave Mistress - for supper this time. On the way you ask Miss Diana whether there may be some books about blindness in the library. She just ignores you, but you realize on the way back she is taking you to the library, and not to Mistress's bedroom. Hopefully you will be able to find what you need quickly. With the outside darkening, the library feels very different. Whereas before it felt like a classroom, it feels almost a little occult now - the moonlight reflected in a vase on one of the shelves. You half-expect to find spiritualists holding hands, chanting for the ghosts of their relatives around the next corner. Greenslade isn't there at the moment, but you can see his stuff on the rectangular table from before. He seems to have moved to another corner for some reason, perhaps for better lighting as the light outside has changed. You're just about to turn back instantly, overwhelmed by the amount of books, when Miss Diana takes you to the right shelf. All the books are about care-taking. Some are just about taking care of the disabled in general, and theoretical treatises on such conditions, but you also find books specifically about taking care of the blind. You make a neat, little pile of them, and together with Miss Diana you return to Mistress's bedroom feeling very satisfied. Sitting down by her bed you open the first and thinnest of the books. Before bedtime strikes you learn about how one can use canes and trained animals to help one get around. That almost makes you feel sad ... You would rather you could help Mistress with everything, even getting around. That is how strongly you feel for her. Another thing you learn is how important it is to respect the blind. You shouldn't raise your voice with them as if they hear badly, help them with what they could easily do themselves or assume they are stupid. This doesn't really help you much. You would never assume Mistress is stupid.
>>
>>131835

>Part 2/2

Soon enough it's time to go to bed. Just as reluctantly as you went for supper, you get in your nightgown and lie down, in your own little servant's closet. You wish you didn't have to leave Mistress. Once again you dream about strange, huge storks chasing you - just like in the dream Edward Huxtable had according to his daughter, Mistress. You wake up with an unpleasant feeling in your stomach. You wonder if Mistress would mind if you went and slept together with her. She is unconscious, but maybe the warmth would somehow be able to help her as well. You sigh to yourself. How much nicer it would be to sleep in that mix of pastry smell and sweat, how much nicer it would be to have her soft warmth beside you ... Still, you're not sure if you have the right. What if she really hates you after what you did with her while you were waiting for the doctor? Going to lie beside her now could make it even worse. Mistress might never know about it, but you would know that you had wronged her double - and that is the last thing you want.

>What do you do?
>>
>>131844

I don't think we should get into bed with her without her permission. Either stay in our room, or sleep at the side of the bed.
>>
>>132002
Seconding, we don't know how she feels about us right now, and getting that close to her without her permission could get us fired or worse. For now, we should stay in our bed or, if we really REALLY need to, sleep on the floor next to her bed, but no more than that.
>>
>>131844
We should just stay in our room. Worst case scenario mistress wakes up screaming like usual and we go comfort her.
>>
Let's start early today!

>>132002
>>132037
>>132168

>Part 1/2

Deciding there is no way you feel you have right to do so, realizing you could also get fired for example if someone saw what you were doing, you decide to do your best to fall asleep as you are. To make it easier you try to pretend Mistress is in the bed with you, but that slowly leads your thoughts to memories of your lips touching and then how hand your hand had felt after you had ... You're overwhelmed with shame, remembering the lyrics of the song she had sung to you. She had said it felt wrong. You desperately try to think of some other happy memory ... Perhaps that time, when the orphanage was a lot smaller and before the time of that lady who used to beat you, when you had all gone on a trip to a park. Everyone had been so happy and it had all been so much fun. And you remember that one lady, blonde like Mistress, who let you sleep on her knees when you got tired and couldn't play anymore with the other kids. Later when people talked about mothers, that was the image that came to your mind.

The next morning Miss Diana comes to wake you. She is carrying a tray with bread, cheese and a glass of milk with assorted vegetables. There is also a fork. You wonder why she is bringing such food to Mistress, and are embarrassed that another servant has to wake you up. Why is Mistress receiving such simple food though? Getting dressed, and going to Mistress, taking her hand, Diana gives the tray to you.
"W-what?"
"Good actions are rewarded in good actions," she says. That sounds even more mysterious than usual, but someone - or perhaps herself - must have noticed how dedicated you are to Mistress and have decided to start bringing you food, allowing you to stay by her side all the time. You smile, nodding your thanks as she leaves you to be alone with Mistress. Eating while watching Mistress's sleeping face is surprisingly satisfying. You put the tray away for Diana to collect later. You begin to read the books about helping blind people again, when you suddenly hear someone coming through the drawing room.
"I thought I would see how it's going," says Greenslade, looking in and frowning. The sleeve of his jacket covers so much of his hand you can't see the handle of the door he's holding. Why not get a smaller one?
"Come in if you like," you say. He comes in, leaning back against the wall under the window opposite from Mistress.
"She seems to be getting some color back," he says.
"Yes."
"Also, I don't think you have to worry about the golem anymore."
"Huh?"
"Some of the male servants are hunting it down now."
"H-how?"
>>
>>134280

>Part 2/2

"It's very dumb and slow. Just incredibly powerful, you know. You can probably just have it walk over a carpet, pull it and thus topple it. Or stick a screwdriver in its gears. Or even have it walk into a closet and close the door. Intelligence and might," Greenslade muses, "are forces weak to each other." You wonder whether he was involved in the planning for how to take it down. You have the impression even the servants view the boy as a bit of a nuisance, apprentice of the mansion's master or not. You wonder where he came from. For all you know he used to be a servant just like them, which might explain his manners. "And I see you took some books?" he says, coming towards you. He picks some up, and leafs through them in a rather practiced way, knowing just how and where to look to get the overview he wants.
"Well," he says, putting them down. "I better leave you to Miss Huxtable then."
If you have any questions for Greenslade this is a good chance to ask him though.

>Do you let him leave? If not, what do you ask him about?
>>
>>134283
I don't want to stay in a world where mistress is blind. Try to charge Greensdale with finding a way to fix her, time travel or not
>>
>>134299

Sounds fair enough. Maybe more about her father as well. Like why did he get that golem, what times he went to, etc.
>>
>>134299
Better plan than I had, let's do it. And ask him if he thinks the hunt will succeed, I believe what he says about it being a dumbass, but it's still a robot in 1880's France, they won't know how to deal with it very well.
>>
>>134299
Yeah, i vote for that
>>
>>134437
>>134299
>>134323
>>134350

"Greenslade?"
"Yes, Miss Plamendon?"
"Do you think the hunt will succeed?"
"Well!" he says, there is a glint of hate in his eyes, wickedly smiling - though there is also fear and worry there, "You never know with these peasants," he says, putting stress on the last word. "For all I know one of them will think it noble and try to rush the thing head-on with a scythe," he says, laughing though he doesn't sound like he really thinks it's funny. "If they do everything the way they said they were going to do it though, I think they should be fine."
Some kind of distant scream is heard through the mansion.
"Let's hope that's the maid Eliza finally giving birth," Greenslade says sighing.
You look down, upset and worried. Greenslade turns to go away again.
"Wait, Greenslade?"
"Yes, what is it now for heaven's sake?"
"I-i-is there any chance we might travel back in time and save Mistress's sight?"
For a moment he looks struck, frowning as his eyes move again like if he's reading a book. "She has told you about the time machine then?"
"Y-yes, she m-mentioned it."
"That woman either trusts you very much, or she is mad. Probably both."
"S-so ...?"
"I think I might as well tell you the whole story," he says, walking back to the wall by the window and leaning back. For such a logical person, he sure moves around in illogical ways. Not to mention the enormous, ridiculous coat he is wearing, there is also how he lifts his foot up, running up and down the wall as he stands there, and his atrocious posture. "I think even Mr. Huxtable would approve of this. If you know of time-travel's possibility, it's probably also best you know of its dangers."
"Yes."
"How much do you know?"
Reluctantly you tell him the story Mistress told you. He nods, though he looks a bit too interested for not at least some of it to be new information. Perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned the part about going to see a prostitute.
"It is true as your mistress told," he says. "Mr. Huxtable did try to go back in time. Or rather, he tried to go back in time. No scientist every succeeds at his first attempt. Unfortunately a great deal of science must be left to chance and repeated attempts as the human mind is seldom so precise as to allow immediate perfection. Mr. Huxtable accidentally went into the future. To the early 2010s."
>>
>>134530

"R-really?"
"Yes."
"And what happened?"
"He tried to go back, to save those two poor people he ... he ...," Greenslade starts, as if it's difficult for him to accuse someone he knows of such a thing.
"Murdered."
"Yes, thank you."
"And did he succeed?"
"While he was trying to fix up his machine, which broke down during its first run, he fell in love with a part-time grocery store clerk who had been helping him collect parts and giving him food, Julissa, the later Mrs. Huxtable."
"And then?"
"He wanted to go back and save the two peasants he had ..."
"Murdered."
"Yes," he says, swallowing. "But he realized that this small change would probably lead to new changes, and the world might look very different in the future - leading his future wife to probably never existing. For her to be born, her parents have to have sex at just the same time, and just the specific sperm cell must reach the egg ..."
"Huh? What?" you say.
"Basically he feared, and for very good logical reasons, that Julissa Huxtable would never be born if he saved those people, and he didn't know what to do."
"So what happened then?"
"The Time Inquisition took him."
"T-the time inquisition?"
"Yes, it's a secret extra-temporal organization lead by Regulator-Incarcerator Regina Stormwrist."
"W-w-what?"
"Basically they are like the police outside of time. Apparently God does not take lightly on men playing with time, so he has holy knights traveling around in time stopping people from making catastrophic changes. Either they execute you, sending you to the deepest level of hell, or if it's still not too late, they make you work for them, God knighting you."
"But wasn't it too late if he met his wife and everything? Isn't that a small change that would have large consequences? How could her father have lived to see his own daughter grow up, and just recently disappear?"
"Well, it wasn't too late. The Time Inquisition run a serio-hemoral barrier which make it impossible to change things in time periods you don't belong to. You will experience it like you are in the future or the past, but to the people who are actually in these time periods - they will at best catch sight of weird, transparent figures and feel emotions coming from nowhere. For example Julissa Huxtable must have occasionally felt like she was in love, but didn't know who or what made her feel it, understand? In other words, time-travellers are the scientific explanation for ghost hauntings and similar. The serio-hemoral barrier is the reason you can usually detect large amounts of electromagnetic activity in haunted places, and why you might find plasma lying around."
>>
>>134539

"W-what?"
"Nevermind."
"So what then happened?"
"The Time Inquisition made Mr. Huxtable work for them, travelling back and forth in time executing and hiring people like himself for maybe a decade as a holy knight. Until Mr. Huxtable, having gained their trust, managed to steal a handful of red gems."
"R-r-red gems?"
"With a red gem you can get around the serio-temporal barrier, and thus change time. Huxtable used it to change the Time Inquisition's knowledge of him, steal his wife back to his own time where he since settled and had his daughter. He used the rest of his gems, except one which I believe is still a necklace Ms. Huxtable wears, to try to save his wife from cancer, but not even the best methods from the future can save you from bad biology ..."
"C-cancer?"
"A disease."
"B-but ... how could he con God?"
"Beats me. He never talked much about this God or how he justified to himself leaving those peasants to die in the past, or how he has changed the future by taking his wife back ..."
"I-I t-think I understand then. Except ... Why did Huxtable leave again almost a year ago?"
"That is what worries me as well. In his later years he had been getting increasingly paranoid, checking and rechecking his theories of time to make sure there was no way the Time Inquisition could find out about how he had conned them, so maybe it was just paranoia ... On the other hand, maybe he is out there somewhere now - outside of time - really looking for a way to protect his daughter." Greenslade sighs. "You know, he is wasting my time. I have so much to learn from him."

>Does everything make sense? Is there anything else you want to ask Greenslade?
>>
It seems there is cruelty even in compassion
>>
>>134545

Well, that's quite a bit of information there. I'd hold of on time traveling unless necessary. Don't want the Time Inquisition to come after us. I'm curious as to how he knows all of this for being such a small kid though.
>>
>>134545
Ask where was his room, and steal information from there
>>
>>134545
Well, for right now let's ignore the VERY distinct possibility that he's lying and/or insane, and take everything Greenslade just said as fact. We obviously can't fuck with time cops, that's several orders of magnitude beyond us as we stand. But at the same time, we might be able to save mistresses eyes from our fuck-up, so the time machine isn't off the table. If anything, we know that it will send us in our own body, not just transpose our mind onto our then-current body if that makes sense. For right now, we should just wait for mistress to wake up and take it from there.
>>
Guys. We shouldn't try to risk playing with time to saves the eyes. Eyes are important, but a human being can live without them, even happy(hard but achievable).
Greenslade is probably not lying. If he wanted, he wouldn't think of such complex lie, not when talking to ordinary maid. He would just wave us aside, and tell some simple lie.
>>134614
It is possible that Mr.Huxtable didn't say the whole truth, or lied in some facts to Greenslade.
>>
>>134614
>>135272
I don't think we have any reason to believe Greenslade is lying to us. Its not like time police is absurd in a universe where time travel exists. But if there are time police then that must mean more people have figured out time travel. Surely there wouldn't be an organization for only Papa Hux. We'll have to look into that sometime.

Other than that it sounds like the golem is being taken care of so I guess we just keep checking out our books we picked up until mistress wakes up.
>>
>>134588
>>134614
>>135272
>>135700

You're too busy reflecting on all the information you've gained to think of any new questions for Greenslade. By the time you look up, he has long gone. You have seen some strange things here, and thus you have been accepting strange answers as well. This is starting to stretch it a bit though. The Time Inquisition? God knighting people to police for him? Well, it's no less of a jump from what you believed to be the real world at the orphanage until you came to this place, with golems and everything. And why would Greenslade make up such an elaborate lie? Every thief worth his salt knows to tell as simple a lie as possible, although Greenslade is maybe no thief ... Just an amateur liar. But then again he could also just have brushed you off if he didn't want to tell you the truth. Unless he is trying to manipulate you in some very specific way ... In any case, this has given you enough to think about to become very, very reluctant about playing with time-travel - or even touching Mistress's gem. From what you have been told, time travel sounds like very dangerous business. You go back to reading the books about caring for the blind. Hardly anything of it seems valuable to you though. It's all so obvious, and the books repeat themselves ... You begin to skim, and soon jump over chapters at a time. By the time you have more or less gone through all the books, and had all your meals (brought by Miss Diana) eaten, it's time to go to bed again and Mistress is still sleeping. This night, for once, you don't have any dreams - or at least none that you can remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFuyzs9MzD8

[You have become proficient at taking care of a blind person.]

>Mistress will probably be asleep for a few days more. How will you spend them? [Please plan for at least 7 days. There are two types of actions you can fill your plan with: Expeditions and Routines. Expeditions usually cost a full day. It might be to try to figure out what happened to the golem, look for the time machine, explore the country, etc. Routines are things you do on days you don't go on an expedition. If you choose to practice something you might become proficient at or start learning a new skill. Note that many expeditions may put you in great danger and involve leaving Mistress's bed. On the other hand, routine days pass very quickly.]
>>
>>136100

I say the first day we go explore the mansion. It is good to know where everything is, as well as escape routes in case the golem isn't truly defeated, or some other emergency arises.

Second day learn more about Mr. Huxtable, say in case we find his office or room, as well as find the time machine.

Not sure what else to do, except maybe spend another day or so learning about caring for Mistress now that she is blind.

Probably going to take a bit to get everyone's schedules in and work out what would be best.
>>
>>136100
For right now I have two priorities for us: find out as much as possible about the layout of the house, and maybe doing something for mistress. Spend the first day or two just exploring the mansion, finding where things are, getting to know the servants, asking about the golem hunt. We should spend one day trying to learn how to fight, or something along those lines. Not a priority, but something to consider. And finally, we should hurt ourselves. I'm not saying we cut anything off, but mistress need to know how much we care for her. We should either cut ourselves enough to leave a scar that she can feel, or the more drastic but potentially rewarding option.

The drastic option is to carve her full name into our skin. I'm not sure where and how we would do that, but I think that doing so would show mistress our devotion in it's entirety.
Once again, the above is just the most extreme option available to us, not something we have to do.
>>
>>136456
>>136250

I second these.
>>
>>136250
>>136456
learning the layout of the house is a great idea. I think we should also try to learn some of the important areas near by like shops and maybe where to find that doctor.
Also I don't think we should do the whole "hurting ourselves for her" thing. We should try to convince her to stop doing that. Hopefully she thinks differently of self harm once she wakes up?
>>
File: 1453303188035.jpg (14KB, 172x182px) Image search: [Google]
1453303188035.jpg
14KB, 172x182px
>>136725
Didn't mean to use a question mark at the end of that.
>>
>>136456

Nah, I don't think we should cut or hurt ourselves. Mistress almost died because of that, and trying to get her to stop while doing it ourselves is mighty hypocritical.
>>
>>136957
I never said we should get her to stop
>>
I think that we need one of these days to learn how to fight, or make this our routine.
We will need it, probably, look what happened.
And, if we decide to time travel, then we can maybe fuck the time police
>>
>>136967

Huh, thought that was the decision a while back. Either way, I vote we should work towards getting her to stop.
>>
>>137033
Eh, if that's the general consensus I'll go along with it, but I kind of like it. It's unique, it makes her different than most people I've come across. Also, I'm really attracted to crazy chicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFn0wqZx7Y
>>
2 expedition days to learn the layout of the house and get to know the other servants. 2 expedition days exploring outside for shops and services nearby. Routines, catch Greenslade and learn some English phrases. Learn self-defense and first aid.

Definitely do not mess with time travel yet. Maybe try to find the machine but that's it.
>>
I don't know if anyone will see this thread before it closes, but if no one has any complaints, I'm going to go with the following schedule when I start the thread later, based on your ideas and suggestions:

Day 1: [Expedition] Explore the mansion (Time machine? What happened to the golem?)
Day 2: [Routine] Practice English, self-defense and first aid
Day 3: [Routine] Practice English, self-defense and first aid
Day 4: [Routine] Practice English, self-defense and first aid
Day 5: [Expedition] Explore the country (Where is the doctor? Shops?)
Day 6: [Routine] Practice English, self-defense and first aid
Day 7: [Routine] Practice English, self-defense and first aid
>>
>>140600
Alright, all of that seems good. I just hope we'll be there when mistress wakes up.
>>
>>140600

Sounds like a solid schedule to me
>>
>>140600
Sounds good. Sucks that I missed the thread, though. I'm glad y'all didn't fuck us over while I was gone!
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.