[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drifted:Via Domus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 1

File: 2218359-time_travel.jpg (96KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
2218359-time_travel.jpg
96KB, 450x317px
(This quest is about 'guy who stranded in another world' . Kinda like stranded leader quest but with Dark Soul difficulty. One important tip:Always assume that everything is going to kill you.

Beware:This is my first quest and English is my third language so expect a staggering amount of mistakes. Feedback is welcomed. Thank you and enjoy)

RIIIIIII-slam!

You groggily shut the alarm clock down and stretch. Leaving the used mattress, you went to do your usual morning ritual. The mirror reflect your tired face. You are....

>Choose a name (yer a guy)

"WAKE UP! Breakfast's ready!"

The sudden voice of your family member broke the trance. They never are loud this morning, must be a special occasion...

>Choose a family member that you like (one only):
>Brother
>sister
>father
>Mother
>Write in
>>
>>1160847
>Name
Leon
>father
>>
How many people will play?
If I am one to play then...
>Name
Mark
>Step-Sister
>>
>>1160877
Oh only one MC.
>>
>>1160847
>Meta intro
>'It's my first quest guize!!'
>'Dark souls' difficulty

Dropped before it even got picked up. Apply yourself next time.
>>
>>1160895
Alright. Thank fer visit
>>
>>1160861
>>1160877

Alright 2 different choice. Gonna give 5 more min to re-vote and then ill toss the coin
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

1.Leon
2.Mark
>>
>>1160861
>>1160877

Although you met her when your mother remarried, Sarah (your step-sister) has been very kind to you but a bit of a rebel to your mother and step-father. For 6 years both of you grew closer like a real siblings until she decide to be independent and left.

"Tadaa!", she grin as she show off her work. Few stacks of pancakes and store-bought orange juice. A bit burnt though.

"So...what's the occasion? You never liked to cook and these are..uhh..decent", you poke the pancakes...yep, bit soggy too..

"Sit down you smart ass" She throw plastic spoon at you. Both of you laugh as you sit on the opposite side.

"You forget what day it is?" She munch her food

"Nope, you know i am busy with..."

>Select you job. You could have any generic job like soldiers, scientist, psychologist...etc. generic job will gain you a proficient roll in your selected fields and you will gain 2 hobbies. Specialized jobs such as special forces or doctors will gain you 1 hobby. Students can have 2 selected majors and 3 hobbies but they have mediocre rolls. Hobbies can be mountaineering, reading strategy books and so on... and these hobbies will net you some passive abilities and some helpful rolls. The freedom is yours and just for a tip, have a survival expertise as one of the hobby.
>Write-in
>>
>>1161028
>Bustin'.
>>
>>1161046
what?
>>
>>1161051
We bustin' all day long.
>>
>>1161053
A Gangster?
sure
You want to make it specialized or just a generic gangster?
Generic gangster, i would assume is the foot soldiers or the bottom food chain.
>>
>>1161063
We enjoy rolling with a crew, and our favorite sex position is the "Gangbang."
>>
>>1161067
SO the 2 hobbies are: going with crew and some sex moves?
>>
>>1161071
We also like math and helping our friends study when they need it.
>>
>>1161074
let me get this straight:
Job:Gangster
Hobbies: Going with crew and mathematics
?
>>
>>1161075
We like watching anime with our sister and fap to anime traps.
>>
>>1161076
sadly that didnt answer the question and therefore, the Job:gangster became null.
Thanks for trying though
>>
>>1161082
Don't you mean the hobbies:
>Watching anime with famalam
and
>Fapping to femboi cartoons
Give us a list of hobbies to choose from if you're going to be a dick about it, newbie.
>>
>>1161088
ah right... i know i am missing something. Sorry.

>Jobs:
>Soldiers
>Scientist
>Psychologist
>Engineer
>manager
>Special forces(specialized)
>Medic (specialized)
>Students (2 major job, 3 hobbies)
>Write in

>Hobbies:
>Shooting
>reading (specific)
>Survival
>DnD
>Socializing
>Computing
>First-Aid practitioner
>Gym
>Racing
>write in

Pick yer poison
>>
>Job: Banger (some experience as soldier)
>Hobbies: Shooting, First-Aid, Socializing
>>
>>1161102
So a generic soldier?
2 hobbies please
>>
>>1161105
We were a soldier, and we've let ourselves go somewhat, and now we're more into intimidation and money handling than PT and protocol.
>Shooting, Socializing
>>
>>1161108
Ah right. Thanks dude.
Writing
>>
>>1161108

"Friends..." You swallow your lies with a gulp of orange juice. After the fire accident that wipe away your family, you dont want to lose your last family even if she's not a blood related.

"RIght,right" Sarah nod for a bit before biting more pancakes," Just get a job. I know you got dishonorable discharged in the army but being a lazy fuck? Not in this house"

>"Shut it. I paid the rent to- Hold on", Your open your vibrating phone and a message popped up. Looks like another job from the gang. [Hey Mikey! some fuck aint payin their rent and need a bit of your usual persuasion]. You pocket the phone. "Right...Gotta go."

Finishing the last piece of the pancakes, you stand and went to your room. Hiding below your bed was your equipment box:

>Choose what you want to bring (bring 4)( you already have your phone and wallet):
>Pistol (M1911/7 rounds)
>1 rifle clip
>2 pistol clip
>Book Titled 'how to be a social butterfly'
>Small knife
>second phone
>lighter
>Swiss army knife
>Write-in (any utilities but not weapon)
>>
>>1161171
>Pistol (M1911/7 rounds)
>1 pistol clip
>1 rifle clip
We keep the rifle under the carseat, or do we ride a bike?
>>
>>1161178
Duffle bag.
The target is just a few blocks away from your house
>>
>>1161171
>Book Titled 'how to be a social butterfly'
>>
>>1161185
Ah, well bring the
>Small knife
too. The rifle will be good if we need to make a long distance shot while they're skidaddling.
>>
>>1161187
>>1161188

So:
>Pistol (M1911/7 rounds)
>2 pistol clip
>Book
>Small knife

?
>>
>>1161195
Yeah, read the book on the way over, like, the "How to convince someone" section.
>>
>>1161188
>>1161187

Alright then.

You packed some pistol clip and and knife inside a small bag but the pistol will be inside your jacket. Dont want to be ambushed after all.

Quickly grabbing your favorite book, you make your way to the door.

"Hey...be careful out there", Your sister says while picking up the dishes and you nod. You grin as you opened the door. Its time to wreck things.

a tree?

There's a tree in front of you, with healthy green leaves and strong branches. You look behind you and there are more trees.

"What the fuck?" You whispers. You are sure you went out from the apartment but what you are not sure is dirt instead of concrete below you and cold wind drifting through your face.

Where the fuck are you?

And panic sets in...

>Status afflicted [panic]

>W-wha...what should you do?

>Re-trace steps'
>Compose yourself (roll 1d20 +5 for army training)
>PANIC
>PANIC
>Write in
>>
>>1161227
>Re-trace steps'
>The Evergreen Street gang must have ambushed you with their tree camo again.
>>
>>1161240

Oh no no no no....

"Alright Mark", you said to yourself,"J-just retrace yourself...yes...retrace yourself"

And you slowly walk backward and away from the tree. This dirt is where the door should be and this is where the floor should be....

And you kept going backward... The table where you just ate with your step-sister....your room...your guns...everything is replace with green dirt and trees.

Oh no...sarah!

B-but...where are you

>[panic] status changed in 2 turn

>Compose self (1d20+5)
>PANIC
>Panic
>Write in
>>
>>1161257
>Panic
>Climb a tree and get a looksee at the surrounding area.
>>
>>1161258

The trees...yes. You need to know here you are...And you desperately tried to remember your army training.

With shaking hands, you tried to climb the trees...

>[panic] status changed in 1 turn

>Roll 1d20 (no bonus because of panic)
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1161263
>>
>>1161267
das a straight roll

Even with shaky hands, you still managed to climbed the trees.

The sun is at the peak of its ascension and around you are all trees. Catching your breath, you quickly saw a smoke rising and a clearing in the opposite direction. The smoke is pretty far while the clearing is much more nearer.

>Take a rest here (cure panic)
>Quickly go to the clearing
>Quickly go to the smoke
>write in
>>
>>1161274
>Take a rest here (Stay Frosty)
>Did we bring water in the bag?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>1161278

You take a deep breath and tried to calm yourself. Being above the ground gave yourself a sense of security and to clear your mind.

You need to go home...You need to get away from whatever this fucking place is...

And now that you have a clear head, you need to survive. Due to this unexpected turns of events, you did not bring any food or water so priority should be finding them.

(rolling for monster. High roll means high level monster)
>>
>>1161286
It's like the Jedi said, right? We have the high ground, and a gun! And we're not clumsy with it either.
>>
>>1161289
Yep, the advantage of soldiers. Imagine if you are a scientist.
>>1161286
Suddenly, something moved below and you instinctively froze. A hulking humanoid creature covered in furs passed by and the size of that thing remind you of a large bodybuilders. It grunt and snort with each steps. You pray that the thing will pass but then it stopped after passing your trees. You could hear it sniffing and slowly grip his crude axe from his side.

instinct and mental training drove you to slowly grab your pistol while keeping your eyes on the target. You could shot him but the sound might attract some more of this thing or you could take your chance and let him pass.

>Gun him. better safe than sorry (roll 1d20 +8/-5 bullets) (5 from military, 3 from hobby)
>Aim and make a headshot (roll 1d20+8/1 bullet) (Medium difficulty)
>Stay still
>Write in
>>
>>1161299
>Stay still
>We're in unknown territory which means we may just as well be in hostile territory, which means we gotta keep on the DL
>>
Unload clip, hope for the best.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1161304

You keep your finger on the trigger and discipline kept it from pulling. You are in an unknown zone and possibly a hostile territory so your army knowledge dictates you to stay still and study.The thing turned while sniffing and you can clearly look at its face.

A human face but with green skin and large tusk coming out of its mouth. he(?) have an eyes and discipline of a trained soldiers and as you know most trained soldiers have squads. The educated assumption is that your target is a trained soldier at a peak human physics

You prayed that he wont noticed you

(rolling if the monster noticed you)
>>
>>1161307
damn. late vote man. sorry

>>1161309
And then his piercing eyes meet yours. A few tense moment before both of you act.

Times slows down as he grab his ax while you focus your aim. There are few options now as your adrenaline kicks in

>UNLEASH HELL (roll 1d20 +8/-7 bullets) (5 from military, 3 from hobby)
>Aim and shoot (roll 1d20+8/3 bullet) (Medium difficulty)
>Run!
>Write in
>>
Unleash hell.
He can be that tough.
>>
>>1161314
>Aim and shoot (roll 1d20+8/3 bullet) (Medium difficulty)
>Drop and knife
>>
>>1161318
>>1161322

2 different votes?
want me to toss coin?
>>
>>1161329
Well, you may as well, since I think using up all of our ammo on one target when we don't know where we are is ill-advised and it's unlikely my stance will change on that.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

1.unleash dakka
2.Aim and shoot
>>
Im so sorry. GG.
>>
Get rolling boys
>>
Rolled 13 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>1161348
Rolling what, newbie? d20s?
>>
>>1161350
Nigga, i already mention the rolls

>>1161344
Oy get rollin
>>
BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG
>>
>>1161352
Do we roll 1d20 with a +8 modifier, or is 8 only how many bullets we have? You need to be clearer and less of a dick.
>>
Why did it not roll
>>
+8 of what I rolled from skills
>>
You just roll dont know why my roll isnt working.
>>
>>1161363
are you putting in "dice+1d20" without quotes?
>>
>>1161355
Just roll 1d20 with modifiers. The -7 is the bullet you used and you have only 7 rounds.

>>1161358
write dice+1d20+8 in options
>>
>>1161360
5 from military job, 3 from shooting hobby
>>
>>1161353
Hey, do you wanna switch plans or keep on with the DAKKA?
>>
>>1161350
fuck it, ill use this then
>>
>>1161370
>>1161363

You unload the clip at him.

Each blast shred his flesh and bones. You just keep firing at his assumed vitals while keeping your gaze on the target. The warrior froze at the sound your gun made while the bullets entered his body.

Sweat dripped from your forehead as the last of the bullet finally ejected and your target fall to his knees. You are out of bullet but luckily you have two more clip inside your bag.

But the warrior didnt die and instead he let out a roar that echoes through out the forest. It will surely attract his squad or something worse

You could reload here but it will take time. You could also finished his with your knife or you could just run

You weight your options

>Reload the pistol
>Kill him with your knife and loot (roll 1d20+5 modifiers from army job)
>Tactical retreal
>Write in
>>
>>1161382
>Kill him with your knife and loot (roll 1d20+5 modifiers from army job)
>>
>>1161384
Roll em please

What happened to the other guy?
>>
Rolled 5 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>1161386
Maybe it's that you're running this at 3:40 in American time?
>>
>>1161387
and you're not sleeping? Hate to run in different time zones but what can you do

writing
>>
>>1161387

Quickly taking your knife, you jumped down to finished him. He could barely look at you with blood flowing out of his body and heavy breath.

Your knife is small so you need to stab it in his neck or head to finish him but as you approach, he suddenly charged at you. Surprised, you are thrown away to the tree but your trained hands still gripped the knife.

You feel a bit of concussion but lucky no damage. The target is now looking at you with fury and like most cornered animals, this is a dangerous foe to deal with.

You could try again but this time he will be ready or just run and hope he died.

>Attack him again (1d20+5)
>Run
>Reload
>Write in
>>
>>1161393
>Attack him again (1d20+5)
>"BACK THE FUCK UP, HULKIE."
>>
>>1161396
Alright ROll em busta
>>
Rolled 1 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>1161397
well, he's angry, and we don't like him
>>
>>1161398
Oh shiet.

writing...
>>
So, when you say this has Dark Souls difficulty, do you mean it as in "You'll be punished for doing the wrong thing," or "Even if your tactics should win you a battle it all comes down to luck"?
>>
>>1161401
The former.
Of course every tactic have its risks but you need to study your enemies and maybe use your environment.
You could be creative to reduce the risk like climbing and shooting from above. That was a standard ambush.

Yeah, it was a mistake to say dark souls dificulty
>>
>>1161405
We ran out of ammunition and if we rooted around in our bag (did we bring it up into the tree with us?) that orc could still throw an axe at us.

Do we get special Dark Souls immortality?
>>
>>1161398

This time...for sure. He is weakened now and you just need to get this fucking knife inside his jugular

You circle him again carefully before you ru-

Crack

Another surprised rush but this time he swing his ax and the blunt part hit your ribs. It fucking hurt and you felt being hit by a car.

You flew to the other tree and lose your grip on your knife. Another thud on your back and you are out of breath. Taking a large breath, your chest burn and you felt cracks on your ribs.

Your trained mind still forced you to stand and your trained body support you once again.

With no knife, you are forced to retrieved it and run, fight him again or just run

>Get the knife and run
>Get the knife and fight him again (1d20)(modifier lost)
>Just run
>write in

>>1161407
We bring our bag up and the risk of reloading is that his squad might arrive or he might throw his axe at us.

Nah, you will make a new character with the same name but different jobs,family..etc
Kinda like alternate world
>>
>>1161409
So is the bag up in that tree?
>>
>>1161409
>Run towards him, slide, and punch him where the sun don't photosynthesize.
>>
>>1161410
Its with you. I dont recall you put it down

>>1161411
Christ, you are brave

Roll
>>
Alright. Time's up for me.
There wont be any more continuation and i got necessary data to create the real quest.
Thanks fer playing busta, even though your attitude is a bit of a ass
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1161414
>>
I had to go last night but I was doing the "+8" wrong and thats why it would not roll.
>>
>>1162094
You wanna roll now?
>>
For what?
>Get the knife and fight him again (1d20)(modifier lost)
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

WTF I am newfag cant triforce right now.
you just type dice+1d20 right?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1161425
Grab the knife and skedadle.
He'll bleed out anyway and his buddies are after you.
>>
>Op is like wow I got a nice thread going time to ditch it
>>
>>1179040
you serious dude?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.