[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Shot: Get it done. One Chance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 19

File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
You know what to do.
>>
>>1151489
Punch yourself.
>>
>>1151497
You punch yourself in a non-descript part of your face. Seems like the good ol' floppy weak limbs work, though it seems you were sufficient in sustaining enough brute damage to crack your face slightly.
>>
>>1151501
Forgot pic.. What a failure..
>>
>>1151502
Well, guess we better get it done then. Go do it.
>>
File: A Friend Indeed.jpg (624KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
A Friend Indeed.jpg
624KB, 3600x3600px
>>1151508
Sensing your shock and distress from physical damage to your outer xenth-shell, your best buddy Jeffery politely spews some healing pollen from his stamen. (totally didn't cum on your face)
Feeling better, and gaining a sense of determination, you set off to get it done for once.
However, amidst your inaction you are pre-emptively disturbed by a vicious knock-knappery upon yon lumpy door over yonder.
>>
File: Unknown Temperament.jpg (636KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Temperament.jpg
636KB, 3600x3600px
Standing there indecisively in your thoughts, you can't help but to start shaking in your legs, as the air seems to make your slick, smooth pitch hair stand up, a tense sensation and situation seeming to increasingly build up in the room. Well. Are you going to do anything about it?

The knocks on the door seem to get louder, almost more frantic as you hear a muffled voice behind thy lumpy door over yonder.
>>
>>1151534
Look through the peephole on the lumpy door over yonder. If we don't have a peephole, open it a crack and look out.
>>
File: Rule 1 Perception is Reality.jpg (615KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Rule 1 Perception is Reality.jpg
615KB, 3600x3600px
You make the venture to thine lumpy door over yonder, and prepare for some mad peepin'.
>>
File: Lovely Day Today.jpg (666KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Lovely Day Today.jpg
666KB, 3600x3600px
You see your good friend banging on your door, though it seems there is a looming dark presence behind him of some sort that you can't quiet make out. Of course, you don't mind though.

He's quiet a mac to be honest, despite his baldness, he really hits it off with people, women, men, or children alike with his good sense of humor, healthy and strong physique, and lovely smile. He's really good at making faces with his big nose, for an italian, though word is he doesn't like being associated with the jewish, despite his claims of not being racist..

Ahh, the thoughts that cross your mind upon seeing your good friend. Almost as good as Jeffery.
>>
>>1151549
Open the door cautiously
>>
You cautiously open the door, it creaks loudly, almost as if something shattered. Old good for nothin' door is at least fashionable, but its heavy and obnoxious at times.

Anyway, the good ol' friendly face of your friend pops his head in and says in a suave, jovial, yet almost mildly annoyed tone, "Suhh, duuude. Good mornin'. About damn time you opened up, I was afraid you were dead or somethin'. Anyway, we had plans today didn't we? It looks like you haven't finished doing your thing yet, judging by your room, Mr. Neat Freak."

He sighs, as you shuffle slightly to block his vision, surely you are embarrassed. Its written all underneath your eyebrows.

"Buuuut now that I'm here, since you kept me waiting for so long, how about we go on and get rollin, eh? I mean, you know the routine, since you're so bad with time and all. Are we gonna get goin'? Or can I at least come in to chill for a bit? Either way, we've got plans, so make your move, boss."
>>
>>1151579
put your hand on your friend's cheek, gently caressing it.
Then say, "I can be anywhere with you, sweaty."
>>
File: Focused Interests.jpg (688KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Focused Interests.jpg
688KB, 3600x3600px
>>1151600
You put your hands on your friends cheek equivalents and gently caress it with your coarse claws. The gesture obviously makes your friend uncomfortable as he begins to sweat, as such a notion could come off as uncouth and rude, or even disrespectful had you two not been familiar.

You mutter lowly and sweetly after having stood there staring at him in your doorway for the better half of thirty minutes waiting for a response, "I can be anywhere with you, sweaty."

He nudges you off and swabs some of the sweat off of his bald head with his already glistening and abundant foreflesh flexables, and states coldly and clearly, "Behave yourself. Treat me with the same respect I treat you. We are both gentlemen. Now, is that your decision? Are we finally going to get going? Don't you know where we're going already? C'mon, tell me. I bet you have forgotten, but I won't allow that. Where are we going, my friend?"
>>
>>1151609
Smile coyly and giggle.
"My memories trampled and forgotten when you're running through my mind.

Suddenly pineapples.
>>
>>1151616
You pass a comment in a method worthy of a degenerate towards your friend, and he scoffs in disgust. Not only out of your crude behavior, but also because you're wasting both his and your own time.

"No wonder you didn't get it done yet, Neat Freak. Somethings got you all weird.." He mutters under his breathe before you both notice Jeffery begin to swell..
(Cont.)
>>
File: A Gentleman's Warning.jpg (709KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
A Gentleman's Warning.jpg
709KB, 3600x3600px
>>1151620
(Forgot pic.)
>>
In shock, and with barely any time to react, both of you exclaim in your own methods of shock.

Your friend, who would usually be all too familiar with not only Jeffery, but the methods a neat freak like you would go to to secure their home would go to who has been unusually pushy since he's arrived, seems puzzled.

However, you know the sign all too well, especially since these are mandatory precautions that have to be made for a neat freak, to have a roommate that'll have your back whenever something is awry and doesn't make too much noise or a mess.

Something is surely wrong. The pineapple alert has been trigger with the sacrifice of the stoic and noble Jeffery. And your [Messy Laundry] is in even more disarray and disrepair before you even got to do it. It seems you've missed your one chance to get it done..

Now it seems like you're in for a world of trouble and untidiness. No more room for this barren home and tidiness..

Goodbye to the era of gentlemen..
>>
File: A Gentleman's Passion.jpg (730KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
A Gentleman's Passion.jpg
730KB, 3600x3600px
>>1151640
(Someone kill me..)
>>
>>1151642
Rub your face against his chest. You sense wrongness coming from inside it.
>>
File: 2017-02-11_11-43-17.gif (2MB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-11_11-43-17.gif
2MB, 602x598px
>>1151652
You try earnestly, but you fear its too late.
You hear a macabre, deep, and gutteral chanting emanating from your friend, behind him, and soon enough all around you in your feeble attempt. It looks like Jeffery sensed it before you did. Whatever it is. Or was. Was that really your friend? Or did someone.. Some.. Thing..
(con't)
>>
File: Wake Up.. Do it for me, Jeffery.jpg (385KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Wake Up.. Do it for me, Jeffery.jpg
385KB, 3600x3600px
>>1151674
Darkness.. You feel as though your being, your past, your present, your future.. All shot out of you and scattered, split.. Like something in you had broken.. Into both a fractured and real physical, and also existential dread and demise.. You can't help but to lay there and suffer.. Amidst the darkness.. In this ashen, barren void..

You feel at ease, and a great fear. You feel nothing and everything.. All you are, and have, have been, and could or will be is nothing, all unto nil. Laid bare.
>>
>>1151683
Fade to white as the Valkyries take you to cloud city.
>>
File: 2017-02-11_16-20-09.gif (567KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-11_16-20-09.gif
567KB, 1050x750px
>>1151969
>>
>>1152225
It's... beautiful. Though I can't help but wonder: what were we going to do in the first place?
>>
File: Sentimentality.jpg (283KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sentimentality.jpg
283KB, 2100x1500px
>>1152239
As you slowly regain consciousness, all you can recall are the events that lead up to this very moment..
Ah, yes, three months prior, you had finally mustered up the will to fold your laundry..

Look at you now.. In that time you managed to lose a lot of weight and actually get a bit taller, yet the laundry has yet to be done.. Good thing your clothes are really good at being clean when you wear them, you neat freak.

Drifting towards cloud city, you wince to open your eyes as you are blinded by the scintilating light perpetuated throughout this noble, skyward land. You are frigid cold, yet warmed by the buxom and tender embrace of a befreckled valkyrie.. Her hands are callous, yet gentle upon your back as she doesn't even tremble or flex or move in a matter lacking grace, so that you aren't the littlest disturbed or unstable as your sail across the sky, descending upon a beautiful, near urban society.

"We saw your beacon for help, oh weary warrior.." You hear soothe and grace your ears. The sound of a woman battleworn, yet at ease, who has learned the joy of peace and reprieve from long, grueling endeavors of service and trauma.
"You're quite the messy one, aren't you? All that dirty laundry at your home.. I'm sure the world would see such a disgraceful mess, should you leave such a thing unattended.. And those three creatures.. Be at peace now, surely you must've endured something grave to have made such dreadful rivals and foes.."

All you can do is sit in silence and listen to her words, your hair drifting along the breeze, having been loosened from its ponytail. They were not cold, but honest and careful. She was a professional, and truly cared, for this was her new passion.
>>
File: A Gentleman's Sacrifice.jpg (236KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
A Gentleman's Sacrifice.jpg
236KB, 2100x1500px
>>1152393
As your drift closer and closer towards Cloud City,
you gain a sense of discomfort finally.

You don't know what to do anymore..
Now its not a matter of "Getting It Done" as you've squandered your one chance.. Or maybe.. Maybe you still haven't, but now its a matter of..

"What do you do?"
What do you do and where do you go from here?

You hold on tight to your dear friend Jeffery, severely weakened, almost crippled if not at least limp and lame from their bold, if not risky resolve in trying to save the both of you from the earlier encounter. Though you've barely recovered your strength and feeling in your limbs yourself, you hold the gentleman firmly in your mouth. (No homo tho, we cool Jeffery?)
>>
>>1152425
No, this can't end here. We have to go back.
>>
>>1152425
Achieve enlightenment.
>>
File: The Road to Recovery.jpg (419KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The Road to Recovery.jpg
419KB, 2100x1500px
>>1152481
You finally touch down at the Hollyhill Gardens of Cloud City. Its breezy here today, and the leaves and flower bushes give off the scent of spring.

Hovering ever so slightly above the ground, you express your desires to return, so that you may settle what needs to be settled, no matter the cost or losses.

However, before you can even finish your statement, the Valkyrie interrupts you, stating "You haven't even seen the condition of your home before I rescued you.. You feel so frail, my little one.. I can't take you back myself, however."

She sighs, slightly wincing as she lands on the ground, still holding you in her arms. "It was a fierce battle that I had no chance of winning to get you here, let alone 10 feet away from the place.. I can't protect you if I take you back.. Call me a coward, but.. You are weak as well. If you really want to go, you have to earn your way back. Be strong enough and persevere to get back home.."

You see her slightly shed a tear, and you feel Jeffery shuddering in agony upon hearing these words.

"Besides.. You only just got here.. Why not see what my people have to offer? What I have to offer?"
>>
>>1152587
Sure whatever.
>>
File: FocusPocus.jpg (391KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FocusPocus.jpg
391KB, 2100x1500px
>>1152639
>>1152581
You sigh and agree to compromise.
First thing first though, you need to regain your composure for the journey ahead of you.. You settle yourself on the ground.. Try to clear out your mind and figure out what really matters hear..

Bah.. You're having a hard time focusing. You can't do much better than this... The only guy you know real good at this stuff was Jeffery.. If only..
(Cont.)
>>
File: Try, Try, Try your best! .jpg (411KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Try, Try, Try your best! .jpg
411KB, 2100x1500px
>>1152691
You continue to focus and soon enough the Valkyrie's presence seems to fade away.. All you can hear is the breeze, the chirping of rodents stirring, and the sound of some sort of heavy fluid running, or at least dripping..
>>
>>1152719
Continue doing whatever it is you're doing right now.
>>
>>1152727
Bah! You just can't do it! You try to continue as best as you can, and for a second you consider mind-melding with Jeffery, despite your doubts on them being strong enough to physically endure it, but soon enough you feel a swift pap to the back of your head.

"Hey! Snap out of it!" said the Valkyrie, "You ain't in good enough shape to be loitering about in a place like this. Thinking under duress tends to bring along the bad, y'know.."

She points to the crack on your outer xenth-shell, as you've just now noticed blood was running out of it from your forced attempts at focusing. You look back around you and you no longer hear any rodents or running fluid, however everything is painfully blurry, and it hurts to look up at the light..

What now..?
>>
File: The Struggle.jpg (393KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The Struggle.jpg
393KB, 2100x1500px
>>1152806
(forgot pic like usual..)
>>
>>1152808
Bring forth the refreshments and maybe some ice for that bleeding.
>>
Gonna have to call it for tonight..
I can't draw for shit, but if there is a desire for me to continue, then let me know, and I'll get around to it.
>>
>>1152964
walk down the path through the garden
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.