[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nomic #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 36

File: tegaki.png (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
26KB, 400x400px
Last thread >>989932 faggots.

The Wizard currently has 1 MP

null-rule: Whenever null-rule is modified, a copy of the original null rule stays in effect.
a) Rules cannot be contradictory at any time.
b) Rules cannot be modified into existing rules, except when they are turned into the null-rule.
c) Posts that do not follow the rules must be disregarded entirely.
d) Rules cannot be created or otherwise modified such that they force a poster to break any of 4chan's rules
e) Rules must have a reasonable chance of being followed.
f) If at any point conditions have changed such that it is impossible to follow the rules, the rule(s) that make this impossible are removed.

1 (i): Rules marked (i) are immutable and must be changed to (m), mutable, before being modified.
2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable ONE rule.
3 (m): Newly created rules are (ma) mundane.
4 (i): Posters must post the entire new text of the rule that they are modifying.
5 (m): Posts cannot create or modify rules that would result in it being impossible to post all of the existing rules in one post.
6 (m): All posts must contain a self-drawn image continuing the wizard's story.
7 (m): Posters must be rude to each other.
8 (m): Posters must end their sentences with the word "Faggot"
9 (m): Whenever one of you motherfuckers gets dubs, the Wizard gains 1 MP.
10 (m): All you dicksucking posters need to engage in self-deprecating tripfaggotry.
11 (m): All text between spoilers does not need to follow any of the stupid rules.
12 (i): Every post must include all of the numbered rules, with the modifications to the rules surrounded by quotes.
13 (ma): Rule modifications only come into effect after the post changing them.
14 (ma) All posters that use spoilers to escape the rules automatically become the biggest faggots
15 (ma) Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players
16 (ma): Mundane rules can all be modified at the same time by the wizard, at such a time that the wizard is allowed to do so by a different rule than this one.
"17 (ma): A poster may roll a 6 sided die with their post and gain QuestYen equal to the rolled amount."
>>
Oh yeah, I forgot to link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomic
>>
File: wizard.png (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
51KB, 800x600px
>>1017619
You're terrible at this, faggots

1 (i): Rules marked (i) are immutable and must be changed to (m), mutable, before being modified.
2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable, "or completely ignore" ONE rule.
4 (i): Posters must post the entire new text of the rule that they are modifying.
5 (m): Posts cannot create or modify rules that would result in it being impossible to post all of the existing rules in one post.
10 (m): All you dicksucking posters need to engage in self-deprecating tripfaggotry.
11 (m): All text between spoilers does not need to follow any of the stupid rules.
12 (i): Every post must include all of the numbered rules, with the modifications to the rules surrounded by quotes.
14 (ma) All posters that use spoilers to escape the rules automatically become the biggest faggots
15 (ma) Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players
16 (ma): Mundane rules can all be modified at the same time by the wizard, at such a time that the wizard is allowed to do so by a different rule than this one.
17 (ma): A poster may roll a 6 sided die with their post and gain QuestYen equal to the rolled amount.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1018161
At least make it sensible, faggot!

Ignoring rule #6 since I have a superior trackball mouse, you jealous faggot.

2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable ONE rule. "Alternatively they may list ONE rule to completely ignore."
17 (ma): A poster may roll a 6 sided die with their post and gain QuestYen equal to the rolled amount.
>>
File: image.png (493KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
493KB, 2048x1536px
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>1018200
You fucking faggot, you bring shame to this thread, faggot.
Say bye to your QuestYen, faggot.
Oh, and thanks to you the Wizard gains 1 MP, faggot.
He uses it to light his cigarette, faggot.

2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable ONE rule. Alternatively they may list ONE rule to completely ignore.
14 (ma) "Posters that escape any rule in any way automatically become the biggest faggots and lose all of their QuestYen"
>>
>>1018355
Well, Captain Obvious, he had one MP before from the last thread and now has a balance of two thanks to you faggot.

Wizards MP: 1 from previous thread, 1 from >>1018200, >>1018133 doesn't count, 1 gained and used from >>1018355. Total of 2.

Ignoring rule #6

2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable ONE rule. Alternatively they may list ONE rule to completely ignore.
14 (ma): Posters that escape any rule in any way automatically become the biggest faggots and lose all of their QuestYen
15 (ma): Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players
"18 (ma): The wizard can modify rules in the following way:
-1 MP to change to either immutable or mutable.
-1 MP per word deletion or addition.
Any proposed rule changes by the wizard must be surrounded by [wiz] and [/wiz] tags. The next two posters which are different than the one who proposed changes may reply with a "yes" or "no" on whether those changes come into effect, these posters who opt to vote can only vote. The changes come into effect on a unanimous vote from the two posters. This does not count as the poster modifying the rules."
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

all you fucking retards need to stop escaping the fucking rules, faggots.

14 (ma): Posters that escape any rule in any way automatically become the biggest faggots and lose all of their QuestYen
15 (ma): Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players
18 (ma): The wizard can modify rules in the following way:
Any proposed rule changes by the wizard must be surrounded by [wiz] and [/wiz] tags. The next two posters which are different than the one who proposed changes may reply with a "yes" or "no" on whether those changes come into effect, these posters who opt to vote can only vote. The changes come into effect on a unanimous vote from the two posters. This does not count as the poster modifying the rules.
"19 (ma): When a poster gets dubs they become the wizard, replacing the previous one."
>>
>>1021368
You get nothing because you didn't use a trip.
>>
File: 1483847801661.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483847801661.png
5KB, 400x400px
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>1021803
well, fuck, i forgot, but theres nothing that says i cant just repost the same thing but with a tripcode, faggot.

Any proposed rule changes by the wizard must be surrounded by [wiz] and [/wiz] tags. The next two posters which are different than the one who proposed changes may reply with a "yes" or "no" on whether those changes come into effect, these posters who opt to vote can only vote. The changes come into effect on a unanimous vote from the two posters. This does not count as the poster modifying the rules.
"19 (ma): When a poster gets dubs they become the wizard, replacing the previous one."
>>
>>1018200
>>1018648
you don't know what or means do you
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
Back in the saddle bitches, faggot! Let's switch you boring rules up, you all clearly don't have any feel for game-dynamics, faggot!

>>1021860
"19 (ma): When a poster gets dubs, the first poster directly below that one becomes the wizard, replacing the previous one."
>>
>>1022295
>you don't know what or means do you
Could you say that in English please?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>1022301

I got cash but i ain't got nothing to use it for, faggot. Let's change that, faggot!

19 (ma): When a poster gets dubs, the first poster directly below that one becomes the wizard, replacing the previous one.
"20 (ma): Any poster may use 6 QuestYen to buy 1MP for the Wizard. The MP can be used that same turn."
>>
File: 1483886882011.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483886882011.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>1022576
Shit nigga, you are the target, faggot! Time to find a way to kill you, faggot!

"5 (m): If it becomes impossible for a target to post all of the existing rules in one post, that target dies."
19 (ma): When a poster gets dubs, the first poster directly below that one becomes the wizard, replacing the previous one.
20 (ma): Any poster may use 6 QuestYen to buy 1MP for the Wizard. The MP can be used that same turn.
>>
>>1022590

Faggot.

5 (m): If it becomes impossible for a target to post all of the existing rules in one post, that target dies.
20 (ma): Any poster may use 6 QuestYen to buy 1MP for the Wizard. The MP can be used that same turn.
"21 (ma): If a player dicerolls a result of 1, they may claim a waifu in their next post."
>>
>>1022610
Really faggot, a waifu faggot? You gay or something, faggot?
Modifying rule 15, faggots.

5 (m): If it becomes impossible for a target to post all of the existing rules in one post, that target dies.
15 (ma): Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players. "The Wizard must protect the target"
21 (ma): If a player dicerolls a result of 1, they may claim a waifu in their next post.
>>
File: image.png (341KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341KB, 2048x1536px
>>1022652
Fuck, i forgot the picture, faggot.
I'm a retarded faggot.

15 (ma): Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players. "The Wizard must protect the target"
21 (ma): If a player dicerolls a result of 1, they may claim a waifu in their next post.
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>1022610
fuck your waifu shit, weeaboo faggot.

15 (ma): Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players. The Wizard must protect the target.
"22 (ma): the wizard can expend 3 MP to murder another poster's waifu."
>>
File: tegaki.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27KB, 400x400px
Using 1 MP to change rules mutability. 1 more to change a word on some rules, faggots.

13 [wiz](i)[/wiz]: Rule modifications only come into effect after the post changing them.
14 [wiz](m)[/wiz]: Posters that escape any rule in any way automatically become the biggest faggots and lose [wiz]half[/wiz] of their QuestYen
15 [wiz](m)[/wiz]: Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes [wiz]a[/wiz] target, and must be killed by the other players. The Wizard must protect the target.
16 [wiz](i)[/wiz]: Mundane rules can all be modified at the same time by the wizard, at such a time that the wizard is allowed to do so by a different rule than this one.
17 [wiz](i)[/wiz]: A poster may roll a 6 sided die with their post and gain QuestYen equal to [wiz]double[/wiz] the rolled amount.
18 [wiz](i)[/wiz]: The wizard can modify rules in the following way:
Any proposed rule changes by the wizard must be surrounded by [wiz] and [/wiz] tags. The next two posters which are different than the one who proposed changes may reply with a "yes" or "no" on whether those changes come into effect, these posters who opt to vote can only vote. The changes come into effect on a [wiz]majority[/wiz] vote from the two posters. This does not count as the poster modifying the rules.
19 [wiz](m)[/wiz]: When a poster gets dubs, the first poster directly [wiz]above[/wiz] that one becomes the wizard, replacing the previous one.
20 [wiz](i)[/wiz]: Any poster may use [wiz]twelve[/wiz] QuestYen to buy 1MP for the Wizard. The MP can be used that same turn.
21 [wiz](m)[/wiz]: If a player dicerolls a result of 1, they may claim a waifu in their next post.
22 [wiz](m)[/wiz]: the wizard can expend 3 MP to murder another poster's waifu.
"23 [wiz](m)[/wiz]: A dead poster must reset all of their values to 0, for example no waifu and 0 QuestYen, and use a different tripcode for the rest of the game."
>>
>>1023184
you can't do that because you aren't the wizard right now, faggot.
>>
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>1023315
Oh, I forgot that the wizard was defined as a player, faggot.

15 (ma): Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players. The Wizard must protect the target.
22 (ma): the wizard can expend 3 MP to murder another poster's waifu.
"23 (ma): A dead poster must reset all of their values to 0, for example no waifu and 0 QuestYen, and use a different tripcode for the rest of the game."
>>
>>1022362
you don't know what 'or' means, do you?

it's not that hard to understand. they ignored a rule AND added one, while they only were allowed to do either or.
>>
>>1017619
https://www.reddit.com/r/nommit/
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>1023336
faggot

23 (ma): A dead poster must reset all of their values to 0, for example no waifu and 0 QuestYen, and use a different tripcode for the rest of the game.
"24 (ma): Claimed waifus gain 1MP each time their claimer includes a drawing of them somewhere in their post's attached image."
>>
>>1023523
Go away, fag.
>>
>>1023416
That depends, 'or' can be used in an inclusive and exclusive sense. Here's an example I found:
Waiter: “Would you like tea or coffee?” (exclusive or)
Patron: “Coffee, please.”
Waiter: “Would you like cream or sugar?” (inclusive or)
Patron: “I’d like both, thank you.”
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
Rolled 6 (1d6)

Since we're all idiots who can't read besides >>1023416 I'm going to try and fix this so you people can keep playing, faggots.

2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable, or completely ignore ONE rule.
25 (ma): If rule changes are invalid and subsequent changes have been made, a poster may call to vote on what the current rules should be. A poster calling to vote or voting can only follow this rule. To call to vote that poster must:
-reply to the offending post and state in clear English what change is wrong
-repy to the most current set of rules that contains the flawed change
The call to vote may vote in the same post. The only valid votes are replies to the call to vote with "Keep" or "Revert"
If revert wins more votes the faulty rule is switched back, if keep wins the change is kept. If at the end of the vote any of the changes create a conflict, they are reverted back or removed in highest first order until there are no conflicts. The vote ends when at least 3 people have voted and 1 hour has passed since the last vote. In the result of a tie, the result is determined by a post with "dice+1d2" in the options field, 1 for keep and 2 for revert. Any conflict with same numbered rules is resolved by adding 1 to the newest rule in the lowest conflict until there are no number conflicts. After the result the poster who called to vote posts the resultant rules list."
>>
I call to vote on >>1023538 because of the faulty change in >>1018200
You can only choose to do one action in rule #2, but they did 2 actions.
I vote for revert.
>>
>>1024803
so basically you are getting rid of 18-24?
>>
>>1024810
No, revert would mean that #2 would go back to "2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable, or completely ignore ONE rule." and then those subsequent changes/additions 18 - 24 are removed or reverted only if they conflict with other rules.
>>
>>1024866
oh, I see, we're going back to what the rules were before >>1018200

then I guess I vote to revert.
>>
>>1023677
the "ONE" makes it necessary though tthat even if it's an inclusive or, that the same rle must be ignored and changed - an impossible task.

And no, it's not reasonable to assume that there is an "each" left off from the end of the sentence, not in this context.
>>
>>1024781
fuck you are a faggot, faggot. Backtracking on an entire thread worth of rules and adding a rule that takes up seven lines? Seven?!

>2 (m): With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable, or completely ignore ONE rule.
I say you have not added ONE rule but instead tried to add multiple under one post, while modifying many more.
YOUR POST IS INVALID
good day
>>
>>1026443
I added one rule, #25. If you read the rule it will add all of the other rules back once the vote is over, it doesn't remove those rules but will affect the first invalid change and resolve any conflicts.

>seven lines?
You're free to make a new rule that specifies how long rules can be.
>>
>>1026443
To elaborate: a single rule of a game consists of a statement of cause and effect or a command:
>If......, then............
Or
>............ has to..................(or else..................)

>If -a poster rolls a 6 sided die-, then -he gains questyen equal to the rolled amount-
>-Posters- have to -end their sentences with the word "Faggot"- (or else -their post is invalid)

Of course sticking to these restrictions to the letter isn't always possible and I don't mind a little stretching, but you've stretched too far.
You have added rules about
>If changes are invalid then a vote can be called
>the post has to speak in clear english and reply to the current set of rules
>The voter has to respond with "keep" or "revert"
>The vote has to end after blablabla
>If the result is a tie, then this and that
>The poster has to list the rules again

I know you are just trying to cover your own rule and make it workable, but the whole concept of this game is making the rules together, which means cooperation or messy rules.
>>
>>1026454
Again, I do not believe rule 25 is a single rule. It is a mantle for many rules.

And I'm not even exactly clear on your explanation of keep and revert. Keep means keeping the rules that are created after the invalid rule right? I'm not a native English speaker, I'm doing my best here.
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
Well how about this just don't challenge this post, you faggots.

23 (ma): A dead poster must reset all of their values to 0, for example no waifu and 0 QuestYen, and use a different tripcode for the rest of the game.
24 (ma): Claimed waifus gain 1MP each time their claimer includes a drawing of them somewhere in their post's attached image.
"25 (ma): If an invalid change is not challenged within 1 minute it becomes valid."
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
And just a change so that this isn't abused by faggots.

24 (ma): Claimed waifus gain 1MP each time their claimer includes a drawing of them somewhere in their post's attached image.
25 (ma): If an invalid change is not challenged within "3 hours" it becomes valid.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>1026466
That's some good ruling, faggot.
>>
>>1026469
I challenge this because the sentence doesn't end with the word "faggot"
>>
>>1026472
If you challenge it then it reverts to the "one minute" rule, by which it still becomes valid. I think that's how it would work.

Just a heads up but it's getting close to the character limit of 3000. Someone might want to do something about that. There's a few ways this could be avoided.
We could agree to using pastebins, but they can be edited so I wouldn't want to resort to that.
#12 could be changed.
#6 could be removed as well, allowing people to post images of the ruleset.
Some sort of shorthand could be established.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>1026474
faggot

5 (m): "Immutable rules may be posted into a pastebin (with proper presentation, no bs) which must linked at the top of the post, instead of the post's text."
25 (ma): If an invalid change is not challenged within "3 hours" it becomes valid.
>>
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

http://pastebin.com/8xFcTX7f

Oh fuck, since I got a 6 here >>1026466 I'm the target and then I'm the wizard here >>1026469, try and catch me and my 2 MP faggot!

2 (m) With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable ONE rule. Alternatively they may list ONE rule to completely ignore.
3 (m) Newly created rules are (ma) mundane.
5 "(i)" Immutable rules may be posted into a pastebin (with proper presentation, no bs) which must linked at the top of the post, instead of the post's text.
6 (m) All posts must contain a self-drawn image continuing the wizard's story.
7 (m) Posters must be rude to each other.
8 (m) Posters must end their sentences with the word "Faggot"
9 (m) Whenever one of you motherfuckers gets dubs, the Wizard gains 1 MP.
10 (m) All you dicksucking posters need to engage in self-deprecating tripfaggotry.
11 (m) All text between spoilers does not need to follow any of the stupid rules.
13 (ma) Rule modifications only come into effect after the post changing them.
14 (ma) Posters that escape any rule in any way automatically become the biggest faggots and lose all of their QuestYen
15 (ma) Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players. The Wizard must protect the target.
16 (ma) Mundane rules can all be modified at the same time by the wizard, at such a time that the wizard is allowed to do so by a different rule than this one.
17 (ma) A poster may roll a 6 sided die with their post and gain QuestYen equal to the rolled amount.
18 (ma) The wizard can modify rules in the following way:
19 (ma) When a poster gets dubs, the first poster directly below that one becomes the wizard, replacing the previous one.
20 (ma) Any poster may use 6 QuestYen to buy 1MP for the Wizard. The MP can be used that same turn.
21 (ma) If a player dicerolls a result of 1, they may claim a waifu in their next post.
22 (ma) the wizard can expend 3 MP to murder another poster's waifu.
23 (ma) A dead poster must reset all of their values to 0, for example no waifu and 0 QuestYen, and use a different tripcode for the rest of the game.
24 (ma) Claimed waifus gain 1MP each time their claimer includes a drawing of them somewhere in their post's attached image.
25 (ma) If an invalid change is not challenged within 3 hours it becomes valid.
>>
>>1026600
you're the fucking wizard again lol
>>
>>1026604
Reread #19, it was changed. The next valid poster becomes the wizard.
>>
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
Rolled 1 (1d6)

2 (m) With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable ONE rule. Alternatively they may list ONE rule to completely ignore.
10 (m) All you dicksucking posters need to engage in self-deprecating tripfaggotry.
11 (m) All text between spoilers does not need to follow any of the stupid rules.
14 (ma) Posters that escape any rule in any way automatically become the biggest faggots and lose all of their QuestYen
15 (ma) Whenever a post ends in 6, that faggot becomes the target, and must be killed by the other players. The Wizard must protect the target.
16 (ma) Mundane rules can all be modified at the same time by the wizard, at such a time that the wizard is allowed to do so by a different rule than this one.
17 (ma) A poster may roll a 6 sided die with their post and gain QuestYen equal to the rolled amount.
19 (ma) When a poster gets dubs, the first poster directly below that one becomes the wizard, replacing the previous one.
20 (ma) Any poster may use 6 QuestYen to buy 1MP for the Wizard. The MP can be used that same turn.
21 (ma) If a player dicerolls a result of 1, they may claim a waifu in their next post.
23 (ma) A dead poster must reset all of their values to 0, for example no waifu and 0 QuestYen, and use a different tripcode for the rest of the game.
24 (ma) Claimed waifus gain 1MP each time their claimer includes a drawing of them somewhere in their post's attached image.
"26 (ma) During their turn, by paying 1000 MP and 1000 QuestYen, the player may commence a marriage ceremony with a waifu they have claimed. The marriage ceremony lasts 10h, after the which, the marrying player will win this Nomic game."
>>
>>1026612
Have fun rolling 167 d6 if you're lucky.
>>
Can I use the wizard powers right now? Also, how much MP do I have?

We also need a rule that disallows taking turns after yourself imo.
>>
>>1026671
>We also need a rule that disallows taking turns after yourself imo.

If only there was a way to impose rules on others.
>>
>>1026671
Yeah, just refer to rules 18 and 16. You should have 3 MP 1 from previous thread and two from >>1026600 and >>1026466
You might not be able to change all of them without going over the 3,000 character limit because of the [wiz] tags. #12 doesn't state you can't use a pastebin to post all of the rules though.

Also >>1026675
>>
File: tegaki.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px

Spending the 5MP, faggot. Also claiming Kneesocks as waifu, faggot.

18 [wiz](i)[/wiz] The wizard can modify rules in the following way:
19 [wiz](i)[/wiz] When a poster gets dubs, the first poster directly below that one becomes the wizard, replacing the previous one.
21 [wiz](i)[/wiz] If a player dicerolls a result of 1, they may claim a waifu in their next post.
25 [/wiz](i)[/wiz] If an invalid change is not challenged within 3 hours it becomes valid.
26 [wiz](i)[/wiz] During their turn, by paying 1000 MP and 1000 QuestYen, the player may commence a marriage ceremony with a waifu they have claimed. The marriage ceremony lasts 10h, after the which, the marrying player will win this Nomic game.
"27 (ma) Players can't make valid posts until another player posts immediately before them. "
>>
>>1026684
I counted 5 MP

>>1017619 original 1MP
>>1018200 dubs +1MP
>>1018355 dubs +1MP
>>1026466 dubs +1MP
>>1026600 dubs +1MP
>>
>>1026686
I vote no because you spent your MP incorrectly. >>1018200 and >>1018355 unfortunately should be disregarded, so no MP from them. Also you could have spent one MP to change every mundane rule's mutability.
>>
>>1026695
Ah fuck, you're right.
>>
How does rule null-c, "Posts that do not follow the rules must be disregarded entirely.", and rule 14 interact? What is the definition of 'escaping' here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J548XM9-jKU
>>
tegaki.png
26KB, 400x400px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

I put all of the mutable rules in a different paste, because there were too many rules made by a faggot.
http://pastebin.com/6JmSZvrv

'Escaping' a rule is ignoring it in accordance to a different rule, faggot. So I could use #11 to escape rule #8 but then I'd be penalized by #14 but since I was following a rule null-rule-c wouldn't come into play, faggot.

26 (ma) During their turn, by paying 1000 MP and 1000 QuestYen, the player may commence a marriage ceremony with a waifu they have claimed. The marriage ceremony lasts 10h, after the which, the marrying player will win this Nomic game.
27 (ma) Players can't make valid posts until another player posts immediately before them.
"28 (ma) A vote is defined by vote(x,y,z), where x is the number of votes in favor, y is the number of voters and z is time in minutes. The vote ends after z minutes from the last vote cast. If at the end of voting x > y/2 the vote passes, otherwise the vote doesn't pass. Posters who elect to vote may only vote and their posts are considered valid."
>>
>>1026724
There is no rule that says that you can post mutable rules into pastebins.
>>
>>1026731
>>1026731
There also isn't one saying I can't put rules into a pastebin.
>12 (i): Every post must include all of the numbered rules, with the modifications to the rules surrounded by quotes.
They are all included in my post.
>>
File: 1483984453808.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483984453808.png
8KB, 400x400px
Rolled 2 (1d6)

Faggot.

19 (ma) "Deleted posts are invalid posts."
26 (ma) During their turn, by paying 1000 MP and 1000 QuestYen, the player may commence a marriage ceremony with a waifu they have claimed. The marriage ceremony lasts 10h, after the which, the marrying player will win this Nomic game.
27 (ma) Players can't make valid posts until another player posts immediately before them.
28 (ma) A vote is defined by vote(x,y,z), where x is the number of votes in favor, y is the number of voters and z is time in minutes. The vote ends after z minutes from the last vote cast. If at the end of voting x > y/2 the vote passes, otherwise the vote doesn't pass. Posters who elect to vote may only vote and their posts are considered valid.
>>
tegaki.png
26KB, 400x400px
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>1026744
Double nigger faggot.

-1 MP per word deletion", substitution" or addition.
Any proposed rule changes by the wizard must be surrounded by [wiz] and [/wiz] tags "and become valid if a vote(2,2,30) passes."
19 (ma) Deleted posts are invalid posts.
28 (ma) A vote is defined by vote(x,y,z), where x is the number of votes in favor, y is the number of voters and z is time in minutes. The vote ends after z minutes from the last vote cast. If at the end of voting x > y/2 the vote passes, otherwise the vote doesn't pass. Posters who elect to vote may only vote and their posts are considered valid.
>>
>>1026770
you're making two rule changes there, that's illegal according to rule 2
>>
>>1026797
>2 (m) With each post the poster must modify, create, make immutable or mutable ONE rule. Alternatively they may list ONE rule to completely ignore.
I modified one rule, but changed it in two different places. No rule prohibits this. Changing one rule in multiple places is similar to replacing the whole rule, like you did with #19.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>1026822
Meh, k, faggot.

-1 MP per word deletion, substitution or addition.
Any proposed rule changes by the wizard must be surrounded by [wiz] and [/wiz] tags and become valid if a vote(2,2,30) passes.
"29 (ma) All new rules the Wizard creates are now immutable, along its other subtypes. Notation must follow the pattern of (a, b, c, etc), e.g. (ma, i)."
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>1026862
Did you think that you were set up to win with that rule, faggot?

Any proposed rule changes by the wizard must be surrounded by [wiz] and [/wiz] tags and become valid if a vote(2,2,30) passes.
29 (ma) All new rules the Wizard creates are now "magical (mg)", along its other subtypes. Notation must follow the pattern of (a, b, c, etc), e.g. ("mg", i).
>>
>>1026880

Tbh anyone can win at anytime by just posting a rule which reads something like "The player who posted this rule wins".
>>
>>1026896
With the current rules, the term winning isn't defined.
>>
File: z-TIhFrs.jpg (18KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
z-TIhFrs.jpg
18KB, 249x249px
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>1026904
Neither is "poster", "modifications", "sentence", etc.
>>
>>1026913
You're right, those are done off of assumptions and should probably be defined soon. In some games winning is like a race and people for 1st, 2nd 3rd and so on place, while other just looks for a singular winner. If someone were to win, the game isn't necessarily over.
>>
>>1026904
"Whoever posted this rule has won, which is defined in the way most beneficial to said poster."
>>
>>1026926
"No new rule can be created in such a way that it would immediately result in any player winning."

Of course I can't make any changes until someone else does due to #27
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>1026880

Nigger faggot.

29 (ma) All new rules the Wizard creates "may be" magical (mg), along its other subtypes. Notation must follow the pattern of (a, b, c, etc), e.g. (mg, i).
>>
>>1026944
ok ok I got you. Better put like "it would take at least 10h to win" because you can just have the rule trigger after 1ms or some bs.
>>
File: tegaki.png (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
20KB, 400x400px
Rolled 1 (1d6)

Should some of you idiots be making rules on how to kill the target or something, I swear you guys are just some of the worst at this faggot.
>>1026945
That's a good idea, you faggot.

29 (ma) All new rules the Wizard creates may be magical (mg), along its other subtypes. Notation must follow the pattern of (a, b, c, etc), e.g. (mg, i).
"30 (ma) Each player has a win integer that starts at 1. If by any other rule a player wins, instead of winning the win integer is decreased by 1 and checked 10 hours later. When checked, if it's 0 then that player wins."
>>
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px

Rewording it to be more intuitive nigger faggot.

29 (ma) All new rules the Wizard creates may be magical (mg), along its other subtypes. Notation must follow the pattern of (a, b, c, etc), e.g. (mg, i).
30 (ma) "If by any other rule a player wins, they will spawn their own Hammer of Justice instead of winning. This Hammer of Justice automatically Slams after 10 hours of spawning. When their Hammer Slams, the player who owns it, wins."
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 400x400px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

http://pastebin.com/QPiBzxDR
30 "(i)" If by any other rule a player wins, they will spawn their own Hammer of Justice instead of winning. This Hammer of Justice automatically Slams after 10 hours of spawning. When their Hammer Slams, the player who owns it, wins.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
Rolled 4 (1d6)

I'm changing rule 8 slightly, just for convenience, and because we have frequently broken it in the past too, faggot. also, are any of you fucking retards keeping track of the wizard's MP, faggot?

http://pastebin.com/F0YN9eZC

8 (m): Posters must end their sentences with the word "Faggot" "or "Faggots"."

>>
>>1028031
I'll count it when the wizard uses it, which is currently this guy >>1026993, or when a new thread has to be made.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
Rolled 5 (1d6)

We need sections and shit nigger faggots.

"-1 MP to reorganize the ruleset to improve presentation and playability by modifying the order of the rules and the number associated to a rule."
>>
Archived the thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=qstNomic. I put the following tags:
-Nomic: The name of the game we're playing.
-qstNomic: This specific game of Nomic.
-qstNomicD1: This specific "Dynasty" of Nomic. Useful if someone eventually "wins" or the game ends or whatever and we want to make a new one.
>>
>>1028536
There's no rule stating that new rules need to be numbered at all. We've just been doing that because it's easier to keep track of them. In fact you could have just reordered them without any violation, your only restriction is #12 and the fact that numbers are part of the text of the rules.

>>1028546
Thanks.
>>
>>1028776
Yeah, I think a big problem in the long term will be the formal vs informal, since we've survived until now by heavily basing ourselves off assumptions lol.
>>
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px
Rolled 1 (1d6)

http://pastebin.com/9B6uiPJK

If only there were a way to change the rules to be more formal, faggots!

-1 MP to reorganize the ruleset to improve presentation and playability by modifying the order of the rules and the number associated to a rule.
"31 (ma) Common and simple definitions for terms are present in the pastebin http://pastebin.com/TMTWRRM0. Definitions can be changed, added or removed on a passing vote(2,2,30). If the definitions change, an up to date pastebin replaces the old one via this rule and not by a poster modifying the rules. Unless keywords are defined elsewhere in the rules or in the pastebin here, any undefined terms are taken to be definitions from dictionary.com."
>>
Well dang, I can't make a valid new thread until someone else makes a valid post, unless I use #2 to ignore #27. I'll wait until it hits page 7 until making a new thread though.
>>
tegaki.png
17KB, 400x400px
>>1029043
here's your valid post, faggot.

http://pastebin.com/7JCfayfC

31 (ma) Common and simple definitions for terms are present in the pastebin http://pastebin.com/TMTWRRM0 (embed). Definitions can be changed, added or removed on a passing vote(2,2,30). If the definitions change, an up to date pastebin replaces the old one via this rule and not by a poster modifying the rules. Unless keywords are defined elsewhere in the rules or in the pastebin here, any undefined terms are taken to be definitions from dictionary.com.
"32 (ma) Any poster may use 500 QuestYen to raise an OBJECTION! An OBJECTION! will postpone one specified poster's Hammer of Justice from slamming by 5 hours. OBJECTION!s from multiple different posters targeted at the same poster will NOT stack, and if the specified poster does not have a Hammer of Justice, there is no effect."
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.