[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bunch of faggots are breaking global rule 13 all day every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1482716433349.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1482716433349.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
A bunch of faggots are breaking global rule 13 all day every day by avatrfagging and using a recurring thread as their little chat service. This has been ongoing for months and there's one particular Tomoko avatarfag who has been rampant for years and even spammed his daily thread before he started camouflaging his gay ERP threads into "steamfeels".

Yesterday, a complaint thread was made and enough anons reported the active "steamfeels" threads but the fags just used the complaint thread as their new circlejerk thread instead. That's right, they can shitpost with such impunity that they can pull that off. It seems a janitor tried to delete some of the early posts but gave up once it was like 5 avatarfags to what I assume was a single guy.

The archived thread can be found here
https://archive.is/hitBu

The current "steamfeels" thread can be found here if you wanna see what the fuss is all about:
>>>/r9k/34354735
>>
Seems like high quality banter to me.
>>
File: 1478287876226.jpg (257KB, 1225x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1478287876226.jpg
257KB, 1225x1164px
>>971475
It's shitposting and shitting all over the rules.

pls understand
>>
Bump for revenge.
>>
Happening again.
>>
>>972068
>>>/r9k/34369063
>>
>>971443
I like how you can excuse anything nowadays that breaks the rules as "stop liking what I don't like". I'm reading through the archive link, but do they not have their own offsite IRC-like board ala foolz?
>>
>>972332
>but do they not have their own offsite IRC-like board ala foolz?
You mean /r9k/ or the shitposters?
>>
Came here to post exactly this, they are still at it on /r9k/. It's a 24 hour a day thing at this point and no matter how many threads the janitors delete these creepy motherfuckers just reset their ip and make another one
>>
>>972512
If they have their own god effing irc board then they can take their avatar fagging and self advertisement to that board and stop plaguing arcanine. Jesus fuck it's bad enough as it is and we have this blight hanging over us
>>
File: 1480380922570.png (32KB, 569x210px) Image search: [Google]
1480380922570.png
32KB, 569x210px
>>972521
>It's a 24 hour a day thing at this point and no matter how many threads the janitors delete these creepy motherfuckers just reset their ip and make another one
Yeah. I just saw a janitor try and ban the tomokofag as well as others but they're just ban evading. They deleted like 6 threads too but the lad just gave up. Kinda ridiculous coordinated shitposting can bleed the 4chan team out.
>>
>>972512
How would you discern that I was talking about /r9k/ at all?
>>
It needs to be said that there is no question that these threads are against the rules and I have regularly seen the mods delete these threads. But there clearly needs to be heavier moderation targeted specifically at these people because they continue posting regardless.
>>
>>972608
>But there clearly needs to be heavier moderation targeted specifically at these people because they continue posting regardless.
Short of an IP range ban, what can even be done? These guys have nothing better to do and they can't just assign people to waste that much time on them.
>>
>>972632
I'm saying that it may be time for them to receive an IP range ban. This has gone on long enough.
>>
>>972643
>This has gone on long enough.
Yeah, it's kinda ridiculous. Even back before they brought back the robot, the Tomokofag was spamming "tfw no bf" threads every single hour all day, which served as the current "steamfeels" threads where people would go avatarfag and ERP all day. However, since the robot came back, he just switched to "tfw no (adjective) bf" before those also got canned and now they switched to these. There were also several blogging threads about how he almost killed himself because of his online bf and shit.

Basically, this is next level attention whoring and even after more than a year of filtering threads, it keeps spilling. It's becoming hard just to try and ignore it because it never died out like with most other attention whores.
>>
>>972647
>There were also several blogging threads about how he almost killed himself
Sounds like someone should help him.
>>
>>972652
At this point, I'd settle for him ceasing his shitposting. They can just go talk on IRC, Discord, Skype or whatever but they choose to spam /r9k/ instead. It's baffling.
>>
Bump, the tomoko freak is back at it again. Please mods step in and do something, range ban that eurotrash faggot piece of shit because he won't leave any other way

>>34389792
>>
File: 1460006582834.png (157KB, 978x794px) Image search: [Google]
1460006582834.png
157KB, 978x794px
>>974071
Seems they did delete some of his posts but he just ban evades within seconds as shown on this pic from >>972529 He's pretty blatant about giving the middle finger to mods and bans.
>>
>>974426
It's known the long term solution to the IRC crew was time. What is the short term solution?
>>
tomoko is back and ban evading, avatarfagging and advertising yet again.

Mods please do something.

>>34405658
>>
>>975189
>What is the short term solution?
Politely ask them to stop and point them to a board they can shitpost in? I dunno, they seem too stubborn.
>>
>>975665
I'm sure OP tried that already along with countless others.
>>
why are you being so mean to this one poster just because they like an anime girl
>>
>>972647
>the Tomokofag was spamming "tfw no bf" threads every single hour all day, which served as the current "steamfeels" threads where people would go avatarfag and ERP all day. However, since the robot came back, he just switched to "tfw no (adjective) bf"
Two different people.
>>
>>976527
How about because avatarfagging is against the rules, Cebruz.
>>
>>975189
ban mobile posting
>>
4chan lacks mods or janitors willing to dedicate time and I imagine the existing infrastructure for banning is inadequate.
There could be better tools handle serial ban evaders like this.
You could examine what ip ranges they use most, combine that with things like image hashes and you could have a good detector of a ban evader. Then you could either put them in a seperate queue for someone to verify or have system auto ban them after a random amount of time(say 1-30 minutes) so they can't tell it's automated and change their posts to evade detection.
This is just spit balling but there's a million things you could do.
>>
>>976598
just because something is against the rules doesn't mean its morally wrong
the mods are terrible, infact i'd say its actually good to do whatever the opposite of what the mods say
>>
File: this is hell.png (90KB, 515x308px) Image search: [Google]
this is hell.png
90KB, 515x308px
>>976625
But would or can they implement them?

3 steam threads on catalog atm and there's also a "tfw no bf" thread up at the same time.

>>>/r9k/34423179

Seems they want to avatarfag so bad they don't wait for the thread to 404 and just immediately migrate.
>>
File: fuck this shit.png (84KB, 695x387px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.png
84KB, 695x387px
>>976726
>>>>/r9k/34423179
Thread in question, just specifying there were 2 Tomoko threads rather than saying the first steam/bf one was the tfw no bf thing. It's 4 threads in total.

This "tfw no (adjective) bf" actually gets spammed A LOT.
>>
>>976727
That one isn't connected to steam people.
>>
>>976731
It was the thread they used before "steamfeels". They used to delete them but they're making a comeback. Not sure why both are being posted now. Could be tomokofag but some people seem to hint it's 2 posters.
>>
>>976734
It is two.
>>
>>976735
That's odd, at least that explains why they're both being made. But for what purpose if "steamfeels" is the new treehouse for those avatarfags?
>>
>>976736
tomoki.jpg person is only tangentially connected to steam avatar fags.
They used threads like they used complaint thread in OP.
>>
>>976744
I see. It doesn't seem like it's getting a lot of replies either. I wonder what the point of it is.
>>
why do mods not use the move feature? they could just move all this just to trash. that could move a lot of shit to trash desu
>>
Tomoko has been banned twice for ban evasion in the last hour and a half alone, as you can see on /bans/
>>
>>976666
It's morally wrong because it's blatantly disobeying rules on a website not owned by you. By doing so, you're infringing on Hiro's rights as the owner of 4chan.
>>
>>977119
Nice.
>>
He's back again shitting up /r9k/, avatarfagging and advertising his shitty stream
>>
>>977128
You know you can't reason with people like him.
>>
>>977763
I know, I say it for my own sake.
>>
He's back again, I've been counting and this he's actually on his 5th ban of the day all for ban evasion. Right back to it advertising and shitting the board up
>>
>>977966
This you?
>>/r9k/34438974
>>
He's still at it

>>>/r9k/34437534
>>
File: 1459303270906.png (88KB, 602x666px) Image search: [Google]
1459303270906.png
88KB, 602x666px
All these threads need is a Konata avatarfag impersonating Lanced Jack and they'll reach critical cancer mass.
>>
now he's got two advertising avatarfagging threads up at the same time because hey, why not right? He posted one of the half dozen 30 day evasion bans, it's really time for a range ban nothing else is going to work

>>>/r9k/34449826
>>>/r9k/34450155
>>
>>978800
First one is his ex.
>>
>>978803
Oh god, there's 2 shitposters.
>>
>>978800

Mods don't give a shit or are just too technically incompetent to do anything. Remember, Lee Goldson has been doing way worse than this for literally fucking years.
>>
Just a little update, they got sick of their threads being 404'd and actually took their bullshit to /soc/

The thread got pruned after ZERO replies and after two hours they were right back on /r9k/ again avatarfagging and advertising their respective steams. Multiple bans have had no effect other then the two hour reprieve they gave our board. Please, please rangeban them it's clear nothing else is effective

Thread can be found here >>>/r9k/34457777
>>
>>979359
>The thread got pruned after ZERO replies
Wut? Why?
>>
>>979936
Good question. I've seen steam friend thread on /soc/ no problem.
>>
Theyre back at it again in a disguised thread

>>>/r9k/34474738
>>
>/r9k/
opinion discarded
>>
>>980515
GET OUT
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.