[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ needs real mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: fuckthemandrama.png (110KB, 1437x789px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthemandrama.png
110KB, 1437x789px
this is what happened when i reported the blatant shitposting that happens on /asp/
>>
File: fixtherules.png (10KB, 383x208px) Image search: [Google]
fixtherules.png
10KB, 383x208px
>>
the board is shit now, all the good discussion has been run off, a majority of the threads are just topic-less shitposting and memes. if you try to have a thread about something other than pro wrestling it will without fail get raided by someone

more than mods there needs to be a wwe containment board
>>
>>922468
Thing about /asp/ is that all the wrestling threads are either shit, bait, reposts, or just barely receiving any replies. It's not really big enough for its own board, but they spam /asp/ so much it seems like there should be one.

Previously they were just one general on /sp/, I found it was better then but Hiro made the change and never looked back.

/asp/ really did go to shit and is one of the worst things Hiro has done since his time here and that's saying a lot because he's done some stupid shit
>>
>>922397
Maybe ya wouldn't be so mad all the time if ya were just a bit taller lil guy
>>
File: bretcuck dance.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck dance.webm
1MB, 800x450px
It's just bretmark/carter spamming his shitty memes everywhere

If you want to defeat him, just post this webm DON'T REPLY ANYTHING ELSE

How to identify Bretcuck/Carter:

>Have sex - which is a lamer way of saying the phrase "get laid" only a 13 year old would find funny
>Has never left his basement, sits on /asp/, /woo/, /b/, /r9k/ and his past home reddit
>He came to /asp/ rejected from reddit and uses this site as a way to rebound back
>Creates fictional characters like Fedoramen, b-the kidd, fartcuck, Triphammer
>Gets upset if anyone other than him gets over. Beckylynchwaifuguy got over - Bretmark cried for weeks.
>Uses a Kevin Nash promo as a meme instead of being original
>Thinks Get a Clue is a wrestling term because Russo and
>has no clue about Liberal Emerging Markets like Brazil, India thinks everything outside USA are communists or Islamic countries
>Has a very narrow and cliched perspective of Mexico, U.K, Australia, Easter Europe and India. Makes up his own stories when he has never left his basement
>Makes threads insulting himself, to give illusion of relevance
>Makes threads with fictional characters like Fedoramen to spout his unoriginal memes and give people the illusion that they've picked up around here
>He has to desperately samefag and talk to himself here for any relevance
>Jumps on any bandwagon
>if someone gets a meme over he will spam "Stop forcing this shit here" Eventually he gives up and starts spamming that meme in hopes it fails. A good example were /tv/ and /wsg/ material. Which always had a guy in every thread saying "Stop trying to force it" that's Bretmark crying himself to sleep
>Creates a post where someone is angry and replies to it "SEETHING" to give an illusion that people on /asp/ are using it
>There are 5-7 people on here at a time, it used to be 300+ 7 months ago

Remember only post the webm when you see bretmark/carter, giving him serious and responding to his bait replies only encourages him
>>
>>922517
Deanchad living in ya mind RENT FREE
>>
>>922517
I've been trying to ignore the shitposting for months, but it's obviously not working. When I report the shitposting, I'm the one scolded. This shit is fucked up and needs to be changed.
>>
I just want to talk about skateboards ;_;
>>
>>922551
So seek sunlight and go to ya local playground to talk about it with the other degenerate teenagers.
>>
>>922397
Never been on your board until today but holy shit that is some grade A cancer.

Just nuke the whole the thing.
>>
>>922468
Yep wrastlin' aka manhug drama should have been sent to /tv/ where it would have to compete with the shittiest posters on the site for board space. instead /asp/ was basically sacrificed at the stake just to get them off /sp/ who at least could banter them down
>>
>>922629
If wrestling cumming on /asp/ rekt ya fags this badly maybe ya nerds shouldnt have even had ya own board to begin with.
>>
>>922635
I don't go there, I used to go to /sp/ I just know /asp/ is too slow of a board to compete with the amount of ''''people''''' who post about mansweat soap opera
>>
>>922641
So more people posting on board is bad thing?
>>
/asp/ went to shit the moment attention whoring tripfags like >>922605 were allowed to post outside their containment general on /sp/.
>>
I see these threads are a thing again, fucking good. I know they are probably pointless, but something really needs to be done about /asp/, that board is pure fucking cancer.
I used to go there on a somewhat regular basis and try to bump non-wrestling threads and report the spam, but it's just too far gone.
I feel bad for the non-wrestling fans and the wrestling fans who have to deal with one faggot who has made that board his personal toilet.
I'm sure that faggot will see this and spout one of his lame meme responses in a lame attempt to insult me, but all it really does it prove how much of a fucking loser he really is.
>>
>>922655
Imagine if all of the sudden anything related to Hollywood blockbusters had to be discussed on /ck/. No the influx of posters is not good because they have no interest in the rest of the board and vastly outnumber the users interested in cooking techniques
>>
>>922397
this is why i don't bother reporting things anymore. I've been dinged with a ban for reporting blatant shitposting as well
>>
>>922675
>SEETHING
>>
File: 1482305305616.jpg (50KB, 549x376px) Image search: [Google]
1482305305616.jpg
50KB, 549x376px
>>922720
The faggot can't help himself even when you call him out in advance
>>
File: thisisanimprovement.png (349KB, 1427x813px) Image search: [Google]
thisisanimprovement.png
349KB, 1427x813px
>>
I agree. However, what's to say that something even more cancerous than WWE shit wouldn't take its place? Such as MMA spam by weenies who've got nothing better to do, and for some reason don't quite fit in one general thread in /sp/ either.

Just saying: you don't make a board better by removing shit, but by adding more good stuff and keeping the shit from pushing the good things out; be the latter manually (mods, etc.) or automagically (shitpost threads getting archived faster than long-ass niche generals).
>>
Gentlemen, it is clear that containment and bans will no longer be sufficient; we solve the problem at the root.

Simply put, we must DESTROY PRO WRESTLING.
>>
File: hiro.png (261KB, 1350x964px) Image search: [Google]
hiro.png
261KB, 1350x964px
>>923157
there was once a time before entertainment wrestling was on /asp/. there were generals for many different alternative sports, with shit posting martial artists contained to their own threads. then everything changed once Hiro came
>>
>>922517
How the fuck is Carter still around? Jesus he's been at this for months now and he won't stop. Really starting to think he's a janitor
>>
>>923332
/asp/ went to shit all because Hiro listened to a bunch of shitposters on /sp/ who demanded wrestling be moved off the board.
>>
>>922951
Goddamn
>>
>>923157
>Such as MMA spam
That likely won't happen.
>>
>>923338
Based Carter made his debut last November working smarks, marks and manlets into a frenzy and is still going strong. Hes got such a monster push its unbelievable.
>>
>>923338
Maybe, but either way he's a fucking loser and the only joy he gets in life is shitting up /asp/ every day. He really should livestream his suicide when he finally gets the balls to do it.
>>
>>922397
Rawtists forever seething
>>
>>922496
>it was only one general

No. Those /woo/fags would also spam /sp/ any chance they got. It was one of the worst times on /sp/.
>>
>>923344
t. mandrama fag
>>
>>925050
gotta love that ad hominem is 4chan culture now
>>
File: Excuse+me_+what+is+this+shit.gif (492KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse+me_+what+is+this+shit.gif
492KB, 400x230px
>>922502
look at this shit. they 're even here. shameless.
>>
>>922635
Internet tough guy
>>
>>922675
>something really needs to be done about /asp/

THIS IN ITSELF HAS BECOME A MEME.
>>
>>922688
part of the problem is you. Sorry to say it, but why did you reply to him? can't you see that he's not here to spur constructive discussion?
>>
>>923332
that's not true either. I think up until 2014 /wwe/ was on /asp/ but it was allright. I think we are dealing with a troll or trolls who are also responsible for /wwe/ getting kicked off /sp/ as well.
>>
Why isn't mandrama moved to /tv/ already?
>>
>the only reason why there are more mma threads right now is because wrastlefags enjoy ufc
>>
>>925738
Don't ever fucking reply to me again
>>
>>922517
note: this person is bretcuck
>>
>>922399
If rule 2 is removed what is the point of /sp/?
>>
File: wrastlefucksruineverything.png (51KB, 1417x787px) Image search: [Google]
wrastlefucksruineverything.png
51KB, 1417x787px
>thread about ufc 207
>wrastle fanbois ruin it by trying to make mandrama where there is none
>>
>>922496
>>922468
>>922397
>still posting on /asp/
Most of the smarter folks left that board when it became one guy making all the threads and replying to it. /asp/ is a containment board to keep that guy in there
>>
>>929532
>/asp/ is a containment board
>for one guy
FUCK THAT SHIT

there is no reason why /asp/ can't go back to an actual board instead of a one man virtual circlejerk
>>
File: whoistoblameforthisshit.png (540KB, 1421x807px) Image search: [Google]
whoistoblameforthisshit.png
540KB, 1421x807px
>multiple ronda threads keep starting
why do wrastle fanbois ruin everything?
>>
>>922397
You're probably that underage kid who posts on /asp/ making most of the threads. You've come here in hopes of getting attention? The fact that he's in this thread using every opportunity to force his memes raises a lot of suspicion. And occasionally used to make threads about the board memes and even pretend to talk shit about himself just to seem relevant. There are many like him. Just keep ignoring, or even better stop browsing /asp/ I hear it's currently a deadland

From what I remember browsing there
He was more obsessed about what other boards think. "Hey look this is my club, hope you guys think we're cool"
Most of the actual fun shitposting is gone, clearly population: 1 + reset router
>>
>>931153
I'm actual one of the og of /asp/. Ignoring doesn't work, reporting doesn't work. We need actual action taken and we need proper moderation so the few non-mandrama threads actual stay around.
>>
>>923338
>implying everybody on /asp/ isn't Carter
>>
>>931503
Reporting kind of works. I report blatant shit threads and they get deleted...sometimes.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.