[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please purge /nepgen/ from /vg/. This shit has gotten out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

File: 1456091004288.jpg (47KB, 377x550px) Image search: [Google]
1456091004288.jpg
47KB, 377x550px
Please purge /nepgen/ from /vg/. This shit has gotten out of control.

https://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/163973679#bottom
>>
>>920511
No need to purge the whole thing. Just kill the Elsword shitposter and the old men shitposter. Just fucking murder them. Rip out their intestines and eat them.
>>
File: 41013247_p0.png (4MB, 1600x2118px) Image search: [Google]
41013247_p0.png
4MB, 1600x2118px
>>
>>920516
>old men shitposter
lol yurishit please
>>
Please save nepgen. We have a rabid autistic shitposter who constantly posts off topic bullshit from another game and throws a fit if we don't put it in the op. He is single handedly ruining the general
>>
>>920552
Should the gen like get banned for week then resume?
>>
>>920547
I will eat your fucking liver.
>>
>>920543
Easily identified by this kind of picture, it is a girl from a different game and it's being spammed hard.
>>
>>920564
you'll do nothing, yurishit, noire pleases old men for shares
>>
>>920543
This girl needs to be BANNED FROM NEPGENA. She is not a neptunia character. She has no relation to the neptunia franchise. Her shitposter is destroying Nepgen
>>
We could all be reading a book right now.
>>
>>920568
I will eat your fucking liver for free.
>>
Personally I think everyone in this thread should be banned, since they've been, or WERE contributing just as much shitposting.
>>
>>920573
But the janitor is too retarded. He cannot understand that when a post is reported several times and had others posts telling it to fuck off, it means that said post is off-topic.
>>
>>920579
You'll eat none other than my cock, now open wide
>>
File: oldmenforshares2.jpg (135KB, 631x798px) Image search: [Google]
oldmenforshares2.jpg
135KB, 631x798px
>>920579
noire will please me for my shares
>>
>>920581
Not even close. I have never seen anyone do to a community what that faggot is doing to nepgen. His turboautist rants and his throwing fits needs to be stopped
>>
>>920592
So we're to trust your feelings when you've been spamming "Fuck off Eltard" all day?
>>
>>920582
It's getting annoying as shit, every blame, it shifts it to others while samefagging of supporting himself, jesus fuck what a retard
>>
>>920597
Don't be a fucking retard. He's spamming that shit himself. That's what i mean by throwing fits
>>
>>920585
>>920587
You will do nothing because you will be fucking dead and eaten.
>>
Where the fuck is moderation? Did the japmoot fire everyone or something?
>>
>>920602
Every thread you spam that shit and you expect me to believe you now?
>>
>>920592
It doesn't help that he answers to everyone shitting on him with a "fuck off eltard".
Now nobody knows who is really eltard, because that moron has been accusing everyone of being him.

>>920598
>It's getting annoying as shit
I disagree. It was annoying a long time ago.

>>920606
I dunno, I proposed, but I wasn't hired.
>>
>>920609
Maybe because you're a shitposter?
>>
>>920607
Piss off retard. I'm sick of idiots like you enabling his behavior, assuming you aren't him yourself
>>
Unless it's spilling out into other generals like /4ccg/, /srg/, /owg/ and /ink/ do there's no point in deleting it.
>>
>>920607
Fuck off, Eltard. Nobody wants you.
>>
>>920612
>i'm sick of people disagreeing with me!
And this is why nobody cares when you whine to moderators. You don't understand you're equally as bad.
>>
>>920614
It's off topic and it's ruining the general.if moderation won't do anything about him then they need to nuke and ban nepgen completely
>>
>>920622
>if i can't have my way, then NOBODY can have their way!
>>
>>920614
Well, looks like it's starting to spill here, I hope it gets deleted
>>
>>920626
IT DOESN'T BELONG THERE. IT'S NOT NEPTUNIA. IT'S RUINING THE GENERAL.

Look at the fucking thread right now. It's all because he decided to throw a fit over the fact that elsword(a completely different unrelated game) isn't in the OP.
>>
Can we just get deleted on sight for some time, please? A week or two should suffice.
>>
>>920639
I don't like the Eltard, but I think you're a bigger shitposter than him. All you do is spam "Fuck off eltard", whine ABOUT the eltard when nobody else is talking about him, and now since you can't have your way you want /nepgen/ deleted.

You need to be banned permanently.
>>
>>920645
>All you do is spam "Fuck off eltard"
THAT'S NOT US. THAT'S HIM. WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF THAT.

That spam is literally eltard throwing a fit and spamming it himself
>>
>>920645
>I don't like the Eltard, but
Stopped reading there.
>>
More and more I realize that generals live in a different world from the rest of the site with absolutely zero moderation and users with absolutely zero life.
>>
>>920639
>>920642
How long till we get deleted?
>>920645
>I don't like the Eltard, but
You see, this is phrase is already an encouragement to him, so I don't even know what your point is about the other guy other than you complaining about him and sounding like a goddamn white knight
>>
>>920650
No, that is you. And don't pretend you don't samefag to trash him either. I've watched this entire event unfold with disgust for both sides.
>>
>>920666
The only one spamming the fuck out of the thread is eltard. The mods can check the damn posting history themselves
>>
>>920666
>don't pretend you don't samefag to trash him either
He doesn't. Source : I shit on the eltard too.
>>
>>920683
>>920687
Okay, so, two retards spamming "fuck off eltard".
Just like there are two eltards. Us vs them.
>>
>>920708
See, that attitude is why nobody can stand you.
>>
>>920687
Me three. And I don't give a single fuck what the white knight thinks, moderation can tell who's samefagging.
>>
>>920715
And to be more accurate, I started telling him to fuck off when I noticed that each time he shitposted, there was a guy that answered and encouraged him, always 2 minutes later.
>>
Sounds like two people deserve to be banned because all they do is post trash constantly.
>>
>two poeple telling a shitposter to fuck off
>they should get banned
>offtopic shitposter doing his off topic thing
>he's ok
Huh????
>>
>>920737
That's called a double standard, Anon. It's a fallacy often used by retards. Ghostroach used the same with his "but spankfag is shitposting too" back then, but he mixed it with a blame shift.
>>
>>920737
Tell the story in one post, sounds simple enough. Not that I can help, but I'm interested.
>>
>>920737
I wonder who could possibly be behind those posts supporting the offtopic shitposter.
>>
File: eltard.jpg (142KB, 735x492px) Image search: [Google]
eltard.jpg
142KB, 735x492px
>>920737
More like:
>everyone who doesn't support me should be banned, because I'm always perfectly on topic
>>
>ITT: retards that never learned how to filter
>>
>>920784
Or you know, he's spamming as Anonymous? Retard
>>
>>920784
He goes to great lengths specifically to avoid filters
>>
>>920784
Firstly, you can't filter him
Secondly, filtering doesn't make the cancer magically vanish.
>>
>>920655
There would need to be dozens of janitors specifically for /vg/ for it to be properly moderated. Since each thread is in essence its own board, each one needs multiple janitors to understand the "culture" in them.
Who would actually want to moderate a board full of generals? I can't imagine the masochism required.
>>
>>920825
It doesn't help when you've got kids constantly screaming for this and that to be banned because they don't like it, which is what happens in many generals and looks to be what's happening here.
>>
>>920845
>and looks to be what's happening here
Some retard spamming off topic shit and accusing everybody of being him to derail the thread is not "ban what i don't like"
>>
So do you guys have any idea when will it end? I just want to post neps and this green hair bitch is just killing the mood
>>
>>920866
Protip, mate: this is the board where your complaints go to get ignored. There are a billion and one threads like this every week.
>>
>>920825
It's not like they get paid, why aren't there dozens of janitors in /vg/? Lack of volunteers?
>>
>>920875
That's sad, anon, I want to post neps again, [spoiler]in peace[/spoiler].
>>
>>920866
It won't end unless the poster(s) responsible are dead.
My advice is to start making Nep threads on /trash/
>>
>>920825
That's probably why that one /vg/ janitor went on a rampage and started deleting every general.
>>
>>920866
IP range ban on the Eltard would work but god knows how many people would be gone along with that.

So its probably something not even in consideration.

We can hope that one of the new accepted Janitors has an idea about this however, its been going for long enough that maybe someone from there did volunteer for this batch.
>>
Why is it always eltard? Mansionshitters are the worst and ruined everything, blame them you retards
>>
>>920958
Could you be less obvious, mansionshit?
>>
>>920958
Hi eltard.
>>
>>920972
Hi mansionshitter, got tired of getting called out? Good, that's a reason for you to fuck off
>>
>>921022
Fuck off, Eltard.
>>
>>920825
I proposed as a janitor, and was ignored.
I guess /vg/ doesn't have any moderation at all.
>>
>>921038
Because you're a shitposter.
>>
Check out the catalog, any mods here have bigger problems to worry about right now
>>
>>921069
We're just wiping away the faggots bitching about (you) being one, you'll be returned to your regularly scheduled shitposting shortly. We are unapologetic for the inconvenience.
>>
/nepgen/ isn't so bad now that the eltard fucked off.
There are still bloggers remaining, sadly.
>>
What the fuck is a mansionshitter?
Typical generalfags using general-specific terminology and expecting everyone else to understand them.
>>
>>921441
>What the fuck is a mansionshitter?
It's a boogeyman that the shitposter invented. Every time people tell him to fuck off with his off-topic shitposting, he would claim the "mansionshitter" are attacking him.
>>
>>921446
And what is this "mansion" supposed to refer to?
>>
>>921450
Simply put, oldfags are assembled in a mansion. It started as a joke to keep the thread busy until a new game came out, and it's becoming a minor meme, and a major annoyance.
>>
File: 1459205739710.png (148KB, 787x796px) Image search: [Google]
1459205739710.png
148KB, 787x796px
>waste 6 eurobucks for HDN on Steam sale
>it's shit, can't refund because I already spent 70 hours on it
>laptop can't handle the game properly, 12 fps straight
>Nekopara at least had lewds
>>
>>921462
HDN never came out on Steam, only on Playstation 2.
>>
>>921465
the remakes did and are still on sale.
>>
>>921467
Ha, my bad. I thought you meant the first game, not the Re;Births.
>>
File: 1470541176281.png (402KB, 1674x926px) Image search: [Google]
1470541176281.png
402KB, 1674x926px
>>921450
It all started when an avatarfag became a meme; "gearnon", as he was known, and several anons claimed him as their waifu - see pic related. It rapidly degenerated into entire thread-long circlejerks about people wanting to fuck him.
Shortly thereafter, someone came up with the idea of this "mansion" idea as sort of reality TV style get-together for all the identityfags in the thread with Gearnon at the helm, and all the participants in this circlejerk never shut up about it. They used CM3D2 to produce models of themselves and characters from the games, posed them in various ways having conversations with each other. They would not stop, regardless of how much they were told to fuck off, and refused to believe they were cancer.
>>
>>921471
That's the single most disgusting thing I've ever heard happen in a general. That's utter cancer.
>>
>>921480
Why do you answer to yourself?
>>
>>921481
I'm not?
>>
>>921484
I dunno, you have the same posting style, and you use the same expressions.
>>
>>921484
I wouldn't bother responding to it. >>921446 is one of the mansionfags.
>>
>>921485
How can you possibly tell that from a single post? Wow, we both used the word cancer, we must be the same person?
>>
>>921486
>everyone I don't like is a mansionfag
This is why we still have shitposters. Denial is so strong.
>>
>>921490
You and your trannie freak friends are bigger shitposters than the eltard ever was.
>>
>>921491
>>
>>921495
You are, though.
>>
>>921499
>>
>>921495
Pretty fucking rich coming from the dick knob that just accused me of being someone else based on us both using the word cancer.

You're a right fucking cock.
>>
>>921502
He's now accusing you of being the eltard in the /nepgen/ thread.
>>
Denialfags are fucking cancer.
Neptunia is a yuri series, deal with it.
>>
>>921465
you meant 3
>>
>>921591
I'm sure if this general had some decent moderation the anti-yuri shitposter would be dealt with instantly. Because you just know he's samefagging a bunch of dumb posts about old men to try and annoy people.
>>
>>921600
Are you serious? The Playstation 2 is that old?
>>
>>921610
i guess? the first game came out on Playstation 3 not Playstation 2
>>
>>921462
>I spent 70 hours on it
>it's shit
/v/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>921621
Shit, I remember when it came out.
I feel so old now.
>>
>>921610
>>921621
First game may as well have been a PS2 game. Nep budget is so fucking low.
>>
>>921643
That's why I thought it was.
That game selling was a fucking miracle.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.