[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>useful feature got removed because some /qa/ crybabies couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1464019773268.jpg (7KB, 177x259px) Image search: [Google]
1464019773268.jpg
7KB, 177x259px
>useful feature got removed because some /qa/ crybabies couldn't handle few memes
>>
>>915626
>useful

Low IQ.
>>
>>915639
not an argument
>>
/qa/ is filled with manchildren. What a surprise.
>>
>>915626
It's well known that /qa/dditors don't actually use 4chan. They just bitch and moan on /qa/ and then tell their friends on reddit about their le epic raid.
>>
Everyone posting in /qa/ should be killed. Yes, I am prepared to be included if my sacrifice will take all the subhumans with me.
>>
>>915989
This. Imagine how joyless their life must be.
>>
>>916005
Happy people have no reason to come to /qa/. It is a place where miserable people come to lick their wounds and attack people even more miserable than they are.

See also: all the people angry about (You)s.
>>
>>915626
>another episode of /qa/ snobs from reddit ruining this site
>>
>>915626

(You) wasn't even really a popular meme, it just replaced "here's your response" when people replied to dumb posts

Really idiotic change, hopefully whoever thought it was a good idea never breeds
>>
File: hgjghjghjghjghj.png (57KB, 834x582px) Image search: [Google]
hgjghjghjghjghj.png
57KB, 834x582px
>>
>>916025
(You) was basically a half-assed way of bolting reddit's threaded replies on top of 4chan threads. This is a victory for 4chan. You are the one who is from reddit.
>>
>>916038
>reddit reddit reddit reddit
Every single worthwhile forum has a way to let you know when you've been replied to.
>>
>>916063
>reddit reddit reddit reddit
Save your disdain for >>916025. He's the one who brought it up.

>Every single worthwhile forum has a way to let you know when you've been replied to.
And that's how you know you're talking to a new and retarded user.
>>
>>916070
thread watcher and (you)s were the best addition to 4chan added

captcha is fucking worse, all the threads I use to post in NEVER had a problem with spam, but the entire fucking site gets captcha and post cooldowns

now an actual useful feature is removed
>>
>>916031
test someone reply pls
>>
Hopefully now people will read the entire thread before making a post.
>>
>>916082
>>
>shitposters mad as fuck
this is how you tell it was a correct decision, like when visible sage got removed or shitty underaged facebook acronyms were swapped
>>
>>916083
nobody cares about threads on /b/ or /soc/ or /r9k/ or any containment board

boards that actually use (you) didnt need to lose it because some autistic faggots spurg out over nothing
>>
>>916094
considering the original posts were people COMPLAINING about (you) wouldnt they be the shitposters?

see how retarded your circular logic is? and you are either a legit retard or troll
>>
That "(You)" meme was one of the worst neo-4chan memes.
Also I hope you noticed (You)s were replaced by the post link being dotted.
>>
>>916117
>neo-4chan
t."old fag"
>>
>>916083
There's no reason to read the entire thread before making a reply to someone elses post. If you just wanted to make a general reply and ignore the rest of the thread you could just make a post and then scroll down to the bottom, it doesn't matter at all. But if you wanted to actually read through the thread while replying to posts it's now more difficult to carry a conversation while reading the thread.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>916090
Works like a charm
>>
>>916131
>>916117

samefag troll shitposting and trolling.
>>
>>916146
You fucking newfag, that's not how the term works
>>
>>916173
>>916191
>>
(You)s incentivized low effort inflammatory posts to reap dopamine rewards. How many threads have you been in where some faggot just posts "Can I get some (You)s?" adding absolutely nothing to the thread? I must have seen it hundreds of times.
>>
I understand your frustration.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.