[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a while, but anon started index flooding /trash/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (88KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
88KB, 655x800px
It's been a while, but anon started index flooding /trash/ with faux drawthreads again.
>>
>>903685
Friendly reminder that Jordan/Spoodo is doing the spamming and has admitted to doing it in the past.
>>
>>903689
I'm not doing all the spamming. I'm just letting everyone know.
>>
>>903697
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5280048/
>spoodo is spamming the board with fake drawthreads again because he didn't get to use his delivery as the OP image
>Speedy here. That wasn't me this time. Honest.
>this time
>>
>>903703
Are you from /pol/?
Only /pol/ would consider some anonymous posts as legitimate evidence
>>
>>903703
And it still wasn't me. I only have one laptop.
>>
File: 63012279.jpg (72KB, 500x638px)
63012279.jpg
72KB, 500x638px
>>903685
> complaining about the quality of rubbish in the /trash/ bin
> spending enough time there to develop a gauge of what is worse than what

It's like complaining because you only have HIV, not full blown AIDS.
>>
>>903706
Of course, you also have a phone which you use to ban evade (which you admitted to doing as well).
>>
>>903706
This shit would have never happen if you didn't make the last three threads and/or used your deliveries as OPs.

This is your fault.
>>
>>903712
Actually, it's your fault by spamming faux threads. It doesn't matter if an image you don't like had made the OP. You just got to accept it and move on,
>>
> Third grade; The thread.
>>
>>903715
I didn't do this. In fact I haven't made a thread in a week. Maybe you should stop acting like the drawthread needs you to make threads for it. You know people hate your guts but you keep pushing their fucking buttons. You got your request done, by happy about that.
>>
Speedy made the new thread fairly and legitimacy first. Some autist can't handle that he did that and started tonnes of other ones.
In this particular instance, Speedy didn't do anything. Which is rather surprising.
>>
>>903735
Spoodo forced his delivery into the thread.
No one's going to be okay with that and they weren't okay with that the last two threads, which both had autistic OPs.
The difference is that this time some twat decided to take a stand against it. Mind you, back in the day we always did that when Spoodo tried to make his delivery the OP image.
>>
>>903715
Jesus Christ, not you again. Why haven't you eaten a range ban yet. It's always you spurring index flooding, threatening to kill people, stalking artists, spamming avatarshit, and being a general oblivious punching bag. You are banned from every other community you associate with, you think you would figure it out already.

The only cure for you is digital euthanasia. Here's to hoping for a Christmas miracle.
>>
>>903737
What you did was way worse than what Spoodo did, saying that agreeing Spoodo is a faggot.

Do you know how you stop Spoodo? Get the thread first, post the -one- alert post saying 'this guy harasses artists and is generally kind of a faggot,' and never mention him again. Flying into an autistic rage over speedy every thread makes things worse than Speedy does.
>>
>>903737
No, no one is okay with it, but no one was ever okay with making spammed threads.
Every time it achieved nothing but spam.
And you are really overexaggerating how much people care when he gets an OP pic. There are maybe two complaints at the start and then everyone stops caring.
You can't throw a hissy fit whenever you don't get your way. It makes you as bad as him.
>>
>>>/trash/6849605
>>>/trash/6849589
>>>/trash/6849573
>>>/trash/6849563
>>>/trash/6848979
>>>/trash/6849321
>>>/trash/6849280
>>>/trash/6849091
They missed a spot
>>
>>903758
>putting the original drawthread that made Spoodo sperg out in the middle as an attempt to make mods delete it as well
I gotta say that's pretty smart.
>>
While we are here, is it possible to give /trash/ IDs. We are already forced anon so there is no point of us not having IDs.
>>
>>903774
It's a LITERAL trash can, it's not supposed to have any moderation besides no spamming.
Although the "no avatarfagging" rule would be very nice.
>>
>>903777
Seconding the avatarfagging rule exception on /trash/ be reevaluated. It was clearly NOT a welcome part of this chans culture to namefag and avatar like an attention whore. It was never welcome on this site and there shouldn't be any exceptions.

http://www.4chan.org/feedback?q=avatar&action=search
>>
>>903777
Even trash cans need to be cleaned and it's trash sorted for recycling
>>
When are mods going to rangeban Speedy? It would greatly benefit the board and shitposting would significantly lower
>>
We've still got one more left, and it ain't going down without a fight: >>>/trash/6848979

Keep in mind that >>>/trash/6848591 is the original thread.
>>
>>904030
It has more deliveries and people are using it.
Fuck off Spoodster.
>>
>>904051
What if the mods deletes it regardless?
>>
>>904055
What if the mods permaban you and make drawthreads great again?
>>
>>904059
What if he doesn't permaban Speedy and deletes >>>/trash/6848979

Would you become even more salty?
>>
>>904063
What if mods permaban you and the britbong police takes you to britbong jail?

Would you becoe even more salty?
>>
>>904067
Fine. I'll answer your question but only if you answer >>904063
>>
>>904070
Fine. I'll answer your question but only if you answer >>904067
>>
>>904071
To answer >>904067, I would die in prison.

Now for your part of the bargan. Keep in mind that I've answered your question. Now you've got to answer mine.
>>
>>904071
So, are you going to answer >>904063
>>
>>904073
>>904079
Okay.

I wouldn't care, since I can use either of the drawthreads and we're gonna get rid of you at some point anyway.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.