[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /ag/ even work? People keep mentioning the idea but, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 6

File: 1461024502541.jpg (65KB, 470x535px) Image search: [Google]
1461024502541.jpg
65KB, 470x535px
Would /ag/ even work? People keep mentioning the idea but, would there be enough people and potential generals (similar to /vg/) to make it work?

As far as I know, boards like /e/ and /y/ already have got some of the generals that had spawned from /a/. I know /a/ has some cancerous generals like Jojo and such that definitely need to go but other than I simply can't imagine how an /ag/ board could run as smoothly as /vg/ does. It doesn't matter if you hate /vg/, it's just a matter of being objective and admitting that it does run smoothly because there are many many game series or game related contents out there to maintain it out. Would there be enough anime/manga-related material for this? Especially considering /a/ would still exist as it is now.

I doubt it, and I'm speaking as an /a/non. Worst case scenario, I imagine a /ag/ board would simply attract more outsiders from reddit, tumblr and such than anything.

Thoughts?
>>
>>851518
>Would /ag/ even work? People keep mentioning the idea but, would there be enough people and potential generals (similar to /vg/) to make it work?
yeah
/a/ is third most populated board if we don't count /pol/ and /int/ that only became so populated recently because of /pol/
/v/ and /vg/ are right before /a/
>>
>>851518
/ag/ will be slower than /vg/ ofc but you do know that 4chan and /a/ and /b/ was at their peak of performance when they were not at all popular back before 2008?
>>
>>851518
Yes it can and it shall!
>>
>>851527
Is this anon OP or >>851524 ?
>>851518
No, there is no need for general anime board.
>>
>It doesn't matter if you hate /vg/, it's just a matter of being objective and admitting that it does run smoothly because people only care about their general and the board is just a container for the generals
FTFY
>>
>>851518
There's no point in it besides putting the 3-4 /a/ generals that shouldnt exist in the first place.

So no, anime discussion is well enough on /a/
>>
>>851531
It's clearly >>851524
He wasn't trying to hide it
He just replied to OP a second time trying to continue on what he began saying
>>
>>851524
And what would /ag/ be made out of exactly? How do you envision the catalog to look like?

Nonsense circlejerks about how we all want to fuck X and impregnate Y and have Z as a daughterfu all while posting pictures the same way /c/-like boards do?

I can imagine good and productive generals, such as a Scanlation General, DJT, LN general(s) (a translated one, a raw one, etc), Manga general(s) (same, etc), those would be pretty good in my opinion. To be honest I was part of DJT so I know firsthand the great things anons are able to accomplish through generals despite the cancerous aspect of it.
I suppose generals for airing shows too, didn't think of that, though /a/ more or less has those already.

>>851531
What?

Anyway all in all I'm not straight up against the idea or anything, I'd just like to hear and gather opinions on this.
>>
File: what.png (188KB, 1429x817px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
188KB, 1429x817px
>>851531
>>851542
Forgot pic.
>>
>>851534
I never visited /vg/ but from looking at catalog I see threads about: speedrunning, particular console, particular online games, partical genre games, etc. All 700+ posts.
There is no need for /ag/ because there are nothing anime related that would generate so much discussion.
/ag/ would make /a/ full of shitposting like /v/.
>>
>>851542
>And what would /ag/ be made out of exactly? How do you envision the catalog to look like?
More seasonal anime to be discussed
More kinda kinda realted to /a/ generals to be spanwed like /sadpanda/ /buyfag/ and /djt/
Older anime that still have fanbases like /k-on!/ and ofc with time some new anime will become the same as /k-on!/ and the other old anime that have loyal fanbases
More generals
>>
>>851547
>More seasonal anime to be discussed
Normal /a/ is for this
>More kinda kinda realted to /a/ generals to be spanwed like /sadpanda/ /buyfag/ and /djt/
They aren't need on /a/ at all.
>Older anime that still have fanbases like /k-on!/ and ofc with time some new anime will become the same as /k-on!/ and the other old anime that have loyal fanbases
Place for that siscussion is on /a/
>More generals
No
>>
>>851569
nah
/ag/ will be for discussing some animes deeply and saying all has to be said about them
/a/ will be for funposting about those animes and memeing about them
/a/ will have so many more free slots for other things to be posted such as much older non-discussed anime that don't get to live long on /a/ because of its crowded nature
>>
>>851569
>They aren't need on /a/ at all.
There is no reason to be against such threads and there is nowhere else they could be. Don't quote me wrong, I don't mean to say they should exist right now on /a/ as we speak, I just mean to stay those are potentially very good generals whose existence would be a good thing for the overall anime & manga community.

There is no reason to disagree unless you're a contrarian.
>>
Move DJT back to /a/
>>
Dumb makiposter.
>>
>>851574
>/ag/ will be for discussing some animes deeply and saying all has to be said about them
/a/ is for this
>/a/ will be for funposting about those animes and memeing about them
Kill yourself you fucking cancer. Shitposting boards like [s4s] aren't needed.
>/a/ will have so many more free slots for other things to be posted such as much older non-discussed anime that don't get to live long on /a/ because of its crowded nature
/a/ is perfectly fine as it is.

>>851575
>There is no reason to be against such threads and there is nowhere else they could be.
Sandpanga could be on /h/ but it's tolerated on /a/.
Buyfag could be on /toy/ or /jp/ but it's tolerated on /a/.
DJT was thrown away to /int/ and they should stay there.
>>851576
Get the fuck out
>>
>>851575
they won't disappear
they will be just be contained on their own board
>>
>>851547
So the only thing staying on /a/ is the shitposting?
>>
>>851584
That retard who is forcing /ag/ clearly wants /a/ to turn into shitposting (which he calls funposting) shithole.
>>
>>851584
/a/ will get back to what /a/ used to be
>>
>>851518
No That a bad idea don't every do something that stupid.
>>
>>851587
Fuck off, cancer
>>
>>851584
shitposting is only a word that came to be in the recent 2010s
back in the day we used to call it trolling and creating memes
>>
>>851589
You sure showed me, buddy
>>
>>851590
Shit by any other name is still shit
>>
>>851587
The past will never come back, no matter what you do. You can stop dreaming now.
>>
>>851590
Maybe by 2010 most people grew up and stopped enjoying trolling and memes.
>>
>>851590
Creating memes isn't same thing as trolling
>>
>I post a reply
>I get gangbanged by (you)s 4/5 times in such a quick manner by the same fucker
it's a euphoric feeling
>>
It would probably develop more generals, like even smaller / less popular series / manga would get thier own general, and it would expand over time.
>>
People don't realize, that /a/ is the first board. Every other board was created as a literal containment board. That's the truth. However it backfired a little because people don't come to 4chan because of /a/ but because of those containment boards.
Luckily the cultural gap between non-anime board and /a/ is pretty wide so crossboarders aren't much of a problem. Also those non-anime boards are fine since they have their theme, even though it is a normie shit.

Now we make /ag/ which is literally nothing but cancer containment board. And this board will be culturaly close to /a/. It's like creating a gate of cancer that leads directly to /a/. Think of [s4s] but /a/ related. I say no.

On /a/ generals are pretty much contained. I almost don't even know about them. And not all generals are cancerous. Making a whole new board for few cancerous generals is just fucking stupid. Those who whine about generals are crossboarders from /v/, because they are triggered by them or something.
>>
>>851678
>I almost don't even know about them.
You must not spend much time looking at the first page, then.
>>
File: 1471273670268.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471273670268.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>>851678
so rude
[s4s] is nice board
Apologize sir!
>>
>>851694
No, but mostly I'm looking for some specific thread. Yes I see them on catalog but that's it. I don't have to go there and read it. It's even good those generals have structured OP since my mind can automatically filter them.
>>
>>851678
>People don't realize, that /a/ is the first board.
No, it was /b/ - Anime/Random.
>>
>>851678
/a/utists actually believe this
top kek you self entitled children are pathetic
>>
>>851718
/a/ was first board you fucker then random/anime than just random which is /b/
did you seriously say anime/random is /b/
>>
>>851718
why do you think /b/ is named second letter of the alphabet?
how goddamn recent are you to not have figured this out by yourself?
>>
>>851729
Not really, /b/ was the first board because moot just decided to copy Futaba, with their most known board being /b/ aka nijiura, and its name is literally "2D/Flipside", which was translated as "Anime/Random" when moot made 4chan.

Then moot decided to open /a/ and rename /b/ to just "Random".
>>
>>851729
>>851731
You guys aren't funny. Making newbies believe erroneous information is so 2008.
>>
>>851729
>>851731
>>851732
>>851736
:^)
>>
http://tanasinn.info/wiki/Complete_History_of_4chan
here, so elitists with so little accomplishments in their lives they get off being older on a shitty website get mad anyone can know about 4chan
>>
>>851518
so it would be a slower board. there is no problem with that.
>>
>>851743
> moot creates /b/ (Anime/Random)
So anime board was first. Ok
>>
>>851750
If you honestly think nijiura is supposed to be only an "anime board" you're a big fucking newfag.
>>
>>851743
>spoonfeeding the other newfag redditors who are used to believe every out of the ass upvoted statements without bothering to google them in their shithole site
FUCK YOU
>>
>>851518
"generals" used to be actual generals, especially kancolle and im@s, that were kept alive forever and reposted, had pasta OPs, and often called themselves "xxx general".

Current "generals" are indistinguishable from simple shit threads, "what does Mio's butt smell like", etc.
>>
>>851758
Of course it wasn't since the entire site was aimed on anime. Creating an "anime board" inside "anime site" is fucking silly. It is actualy the "random" part of the board that is deviating. Ok maybe /a/ wasn't literally the first board, but it was part of the first board that splitted into two.
>>
>>851518
If we had to have an extra board I would rather we went for an airing anime board as it would rotate out a lot of the constant threads every season so would get a clean sheet over it is over, but I would prefer not to have any split at all.
>>
Only crossboarder would want to split /a/ because that's how their boards were created.
>>
>>851788
/a/ is best place to discuss currently airing anime
and
nothing stops from discussing older anime.
>>
>>851766
>"generals" used to be actual generals, especially kancolle and im@s, that were kept alive forever and reposted, had pasta OPs, and often called themselves "xxx general"
That change came about from the big general clampdown in 2011. It basically forced the usual general type OP to remove all of that shit as they were deleted on sight. It kinda worked while the mods actually did their job, but then they relaxed the policy around 2013 and since then it has slowly crawled to the state things are now.
>>
Fuck, this retarded started again
>>>/a/150138476
>>
File: 1479328133217.jpg (56KB, 505x509px) Image search: [Google]
1479328133217.jpg
56KB, 505x509px
There is no need for /ag/. Stop deleting threads.

/a/, unlike /v/, is good at ignoring things that they don't like. /vg/ was created back in the page view era to combat the fact that /v/ was getting stuffed with cancer generals like KSG, Dota General, SC2G and LOLG. There is no equivalent crisis of content on /a/, just a few recurring threads that have zero impact on the board at large.
>>
>>851823
I don't disagree, /a/ is perfectly slow enough to cater longer slower discussions (takes around an hour and a half+ for a thread to drop off the board). Just was saying if we were forced to have a new board (as hiro is all over the place with changing shit so he may end up doing it even if we don't want it), then rather than just a generals board, I would rather it was just for airing anime. At least then it wouldn't be in permanent stagnation as things will rotate out.
Though I still stand by
>but I would prefer not to have any split at all
>>
>would there be enough people and potential generals (similar to /vg/) to make it work?

If hiro made stupid boards like /his/ and /quest/ , /ag/ wouldn't need to be like /vg/ to make it work.

Not to mention more than half of the generals in /vg/ are for dead games which are being kept up by some people.
>>
>>851518
It wouldn't, people are just shitposting and you should know how much /qa/ hates /a/ by now.
/a/ is a slowish board, where threads take an entire fucking hour to get archived after not being bumped AND it's also a subject-focused board where using the catalog will greatly enhance your browsing capabilities. Generals, contrary to what some extremely vocal people say, aren't a problem at all in there. They're just hated because of the terrible reputation /vg/ gave them, and surprise surfuckingprise the userbases from /vg/ and /a/ are completely different.
>>
>>851574
>/ag/ will be for discussing some animes deeply and saying all has to be said about them
Anime, unlike video games, is a limited medium. Once you watch a season of a show, that's it, there's nothing more about that season.
Comparatively, video games can give you different experiences every time you play them, in most cases at least, so discussion about them isn't limited.
Does this help you see the difference?
>>
>>851582
And you're a retard who believes that the community of the entire 4chan is the same. Did you know that people makes threads on specific boards because they want to talk to the people on those boards in particular about something?
>>
>>851929
What about the long running anime that keeps bringing out a new episode every week like /one piece/ and /Hunter x Hunter/ (when it came back to airing) and /Jojo/ etc?
And not even talking about the long mangas
>>
>>851518
They should bring anime/random back already
>>
>>851929
Say that to the K-on!/ and Monster Musume generals and the likes?
>>
File: 1443811647340.gif (113KB, 210x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443811647340.gif
113KB, 210x360px
/vg/ is the living proof that not.
>>
>>851933
>Did you know that people makes threads on specific boards because they want to talk to the people on those boards in particular about something?
So what's the problem?
>>
>>851966
Here's place for you
>>>/trash/
>>
>>851989
Here is your place
>>>/leddit/
>>
Keep DJT. Keep Sadpanda. Keep Buyfags. Keep Fujo threads.

Delete Jojo, delete AoT,
>>
If /a/ generals are anything to go by, then /ag/ would just be a board of /soc/ circlejerkers who talk about anime once a week, and anyone wanting to discuss airing anime would be forced to go to those circlejerks, and probably get shut out with "shut up fag we already discussed what you want to talk about, now listen to me blog about my job". /a/ would then be deprived of a fair amount of eligible discussion, and would therefore turn into 'anime and random' like /v/. It's basically lose-lose for anyone who actually gives a shit about discussing anime properly.

/a/ doesn't need new boards to displace cancer, it needs cancer removed from it. End of story, newfags.
>>
>>852002
What's wrong? You wanted anime/random
>>
>>852059
What?
>>
>>852074
I mean /trash/ is for those who want anime/random board
>>
>>852029
>Keep fujo thread
No kick the fucking roasties out
>>
>>851518
Of course it would fucking work. Autists will attempt to convince you otherwise, they don't want it to work because they want the shit they don't like to be gone permanently.

This is literally stop liking what I don't like.
>>
>>851678
>people don't realize, that /a/ is the first board

Just the first words and this posts reeks of entitlement to special treatment. No one cares about your origin.
>>
>>852826
/a/ gets special treatment all the time, deal with it faggot.
>>
>>852923
Because it's one of the few boards that haven't gone to shit yet.
>>
>>852926
Yeah /a/ and /tg/ say that alot. I browsed both last decade. Both have gone to utter shit but that meme remains
>>
>>851518
You can get things out of a game for a long time after seeing all of its content.

After seeing all of an anime's content, that's it.
>>
You can't just outright "ban" generals on /a/. Too much of the user base has become adjusted to it. It'll be that /djt/ autist spamming his thread times a 1000.

So it's either keep it how it is or make /ag/.
>>
>>853024
Banning shitposters til they accept it and give up is better solution.
>>
>>853024
Pretty much all proxies are already banned, so it's not like you can't just ban all undesirables.
>>
I just had a brainwave, that I want you guys to think about, or shit on or whatever.

/acs/

ANIME CURRENT SEASON.

Handles ONLY anime, and maybe manga from the past 12 months, based on Japanese schedules.
>>
>>853024
Except DJT has already accepted their place
>>
>>853240
I'm really impressed you came up with an even worse idea than "anime general"
>>
>>851524
>/a/ is third most populated board if we don't count /pol/ and /int/ that only became so populated recently because of /pol/
Lemme FTFY dipshit.

/a/ is the sixth most populated board. Get over it.
>>
/a/ - Anime from past year (make it have less pages)
/asaloon/ - All contemporary anime
/ar/ - Retro anime
/ma/ - All manga
/ln/ - Light novels
/jp/ - 2D/Random (no generals)
/lang/ - Languages
>>
>>851524
>>853247
oh right /b/

/a/ is the SEVENTH most populated board. top kek
>>
>>853248
Don't forget

/re/ - Retards, for people like you
>>
>>853254
Not an argument.
>>
>>853248
>>851518
Why not just go to a freaking forum instead. Because that's pretty much what you want: a forum, not an imageboard.
>>
>>851518
/a/ in [spoiler]general[/spoiler], doesn't discuss anime that is more that a season old. /vg/ works because there are shitloads of games that shitloads of people want to discuss. The amount of new anime per season is a couple dozen and half of those don't get even get discussed every day. There's no need for /ag/.
>>
>>853265
Do you know what an imageboard is you dumb cunt?
>>
>>853267
Go die dummy.
>>
>>853270
I guess you don't know that an imageboard is simply an anonymous forum that doesn't need registration and lets you upload pictures to attach to your post.
>>
>>853272
Go rot in the street you monkey.
>>
>>853250
>>853247
Even with /b/ it's sixth you illiterate bitch
>>
>>853267
You obviously don't tho, if you want serious discussion and stuff go to >>>/mal/
>>
>>853266
Read the goddamn thread, what you said has already been said and answered
>>
>>851518
>Boards need to be fast to work
Let me guess, you've only ever browsed /a/, /b/ and /v/, haven't you?
/ag/ would work to /a/'s benefit because otherwise generalfags would still remain on /a/ even if their generals are deleted, and generals will just slowly come back just like every other time they've purged generals on /a/. It doesn't matter how much traffic /ag/ would get, it's none of our concern, we'd just have a legitimate way to get rid of anything resembling a general on /a/.
>>
People coming to /a/ from 2011 and later on and thinking it's already been like this filled with generals, and memeing and having fun is forbidden and belongs to /v/. Sad. Newfags shut down the oldfags.
>>
Hurr what would /a/ be filled with after all the hurr generals are gone?
Have you seen /a/ yesterday? It was the fucking fastest it ever was
Endless individual posts about every little thing
Endless fun
Endless meme'ing
>>
>>853296
making more boards is extremely awful idea, you could easily dump some of the current threads to /c/ like the imouto one, accomodate /c/ to not be so against minor discussion.
Make exception for sadpanda on /h/.
>>
>>853342
You'd just be dumping your problems on someone else. If /a/ complains then why wouldn't /c/ or /h/ complain as well?
Creating new containment boards is the only thing that has always worked. Bad posters won't leave unless you give them a place to go to. They're not leaving 4chan, ever. That's wishful thinking.
>>
>>853346
I always used to think that those boards already share quite big portion of fanbase with each other.
/c/ is generally image dumping, where most of the threads are pretty short, well you can only dump so much before running out of content.
/h/ on the other part is porn, the only thing keeping sadpanda away from it is you couldn't post loli, yuri and some other fetishes which is majority of sadpanda. Though I'd gladly hear what regulars of these two boards have to say.
Line between general and discussion is pretty blurred right now, introduction of /ag/ would stir even more chaos.
>>
>>853355
>introduction of /ag/ would stir even more chaos.
Who the fuck cares, at least something would change. There's always chaos when new boards show up but it all settles down later.
>>
>>853355
>introduction of /ag/ would stir even more chaos.

If it means that generals will no longer be on /a/ then why would it matter if there's going to be a few days of chaos?
>>
>>853367
general disagreement on what is general and what isn't, it relies on moderators opinion, I wouldn't be against /ag/ if it was 100% sure to work, once it's made there is no going back.
>>
>>853314
>People coming to /a/ from 2011 and later
>2011
If you didn't know, 2011 was when they last went though a general purge (the Madoka threads at the time gave the final push). This made them go more stealthy and it wasn't until around 2013 that they started to fully creep back.
It is the main reason why it is far more rare to ever see "general" as a word mentioned as part of the OP due to that time period.
>>
>>853370
If there's any doubt, then it goes on /ag/.
This can only make things better for /a/.
>>
>>853367
>>853358
All you would be doing is making another containment board that splits up the usebase. Why make an containment board when you can work on fixing the problem in the first place?
>>
>>853376
>Why make an containment board when you can work on fixing the problem in the first place?
You can't, moot said it himself
People point out the problems and blame the staff for not fixing them but they themselves don't try to help by giving suggestions
/ag/ is only solution
>>
>>853371
>It is the main reason why it is far more rare to ever see "general" as a word mentioned as part of the OP due to that time period.
That's just because most users would/will complain about the crossboarder-style templated generals.
>>
>>853376
What's wrong with splitting the userbase? The half of /a/ who posts on generals are not wanted on /a/ by the other half. People want this split to happen. Killing all generals won't suddenly make everything all friendship and happiness between /a/ posters.
>when you can work on fixing the problem in the first place
/ag/.
>>
>>853376
/ag/ would make room for more generals
/a/ would make room for more free individual posts
it's not bad
>>
>>853379
>moot said it himself
He also said board splits are bad and generals have their problems.
And people have given plenty of solutions, even if they are all over the place. The main problem comes down from mods activity so they are really inconstant at enforcing things so you end up with times where waves of stuff are deleted and others when everything is left. If you aren't enforcing rules then you can't really start to fix anything. >>>/a/150162444 is a good start as it enforces quality control rather than outright bans, just it probably can be tweaked further. Now to see if they follow though with it.

>>853381
/ag/ isn't a fix, it is just pushing the problem somewhere else. Even moot said generals had real problems with how they stagnate and was trying to work on a solution (you can see posts of him saying so in the /q/ archive), just he ended up abandoning us.
>The half of /a/ who posts on generals are not wanted on /a/ by the other half
It is the offtopic/low quality that isn't wanted which comes from the stagnation aspect. 24/7 threads are just inherently flawed in the fact that to keep it alive the quality has to drop. And yes, before you point out foot smelling etc threads they also are a problem and should be curbed or moved to something like /jp/.
>>
>>853403
moot doesn't know shit. He never understood /a/. That's why he made /jp/, killing /a/ in the process.
>>
>>853406
So you wan't another split after saying the last one was bad?
>>
>>853403
>He also said board splits are bad and generals have their problems.
Yeah that would explain /v/ with /vr/ and with /vp/ and with /vg/
That would also explain /c/ with /cm/
That would also explain the loli board separated from the shota board in the past
>>
>>853410
and a lot more mane
>>
>>853410
/h/ with /d/
/u/ with /y/
/s/ with /hm/
/wsr/ with /r/
etc
These separations have split the userbase and the boards are now way slower, but they are necessary because their users would have been split inside the merged boards either way
>>
>>853426
>/wsr/ with /r/
It's hiro that came up with /wsr/
But it's true that merging /r/ and /wsr/ and making all requests possible would make them more alive
But I think keeping them split is necessary probably because of the sfw nsfw
Even though /r/ is so damn slow and most of the time you don't get your request answered
>>
>>853426
Reducing the amount of posters in a board always increases the overall quality.
>>
>>853435
Yup, 4chan in the early years compared to now
>>
>>853439
What I meant is that there were way users in /b/ and /a/ but the quality was so high. I didn't brought it up because of the splits
>>
>>853440
>way users
way less users
fuck I just woke up
>>
>>853346
>why wouldn't /c/ complain
I think the mods can handle 10 more people complaining.
>>
>>853385
More generals is not needed.
More shitposting is not needed even more.
>>
>>853507
Newcunt
>>
>>853507
>More generals is not needed.
Not a single general is needed. All should be purged.
>>
>>853525
Fuck off, spic
>>
>>853558
>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.