[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New global rule: Keep /pol/ on /pol/ >>>/tg/50246277

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1474881399002.jpg (28KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474881399002.jpg
28KB, 450x300px
New global rule: Keep /pol/ on /pol/

>>>/tg/50246277

/pol/lacks have been derailing /tg/ for weeks. At first I thought it was just due to an influx of unwanted traffic because of the elections, but now that /pol/'s candidate has won, they're probably never going to let other boards hear the end of it.

Hiro, if you truly give a shit about 4chan beyond squeezing ad revenue out of us, please kindly enforce some fucking rules for a change, otherwise anons are going to start jumping ship to other *chans.
>>
>>835306
Hahahahaha, fucking /qa/ and /tg/ blown the fuck out AGAIN!

/pol/ can do whatever the fuck it wants, we own this country and of course we fucking own 4chan. Don't like it, get the fuck out, slob.
>>
>>835306
>>835323
all me
>>
>>835326
No seriously, you faggots have spent far before the election sperging out about /pol/ and you never gave it a rest, and mods didn't listen to you. That somehow didn't clue you into the fact that the moderators at the very least sympathize with our cause.

So here's the open decree. Fuck you, 4chan is a /pol/ subsidiary, and any other place that's redpilled under the burning sun of /pol/ also has our arms welcoming them.

If you can't stand /pol/, then you're just not cut out for 4chan anymore.
>>
>>835334
>take shitpost seriously
>>
>>835339
>Takes shitpost seriously
:^)
>>
>>835339
replying to the brony who started this and every other /pol/ spam thread
>>
>>835306
>>835323
>>835334
Dumb homeboarders.
>>
>>835349
C u c k o l d
>>
>>835306
The thread has been 404'd.
But that doesn't actually matter. They'll just make another soon. The thing is that you can make rules all day, I mean we have a lot of rules right now. The problem is their enforcement.
>>
>>835375
>The thread has been 404'd.
After being up for like 8 hours and getting 300 replies.
>The thing is that you can make rules all day, I mean we have a lot of rules right now. The problem is their enforcement.
This.
>>
>>835306
> please kindly enforce some fucking rules for a change, otherwise your hosting and bandwidth fees will go down

You don't brain much, do you anon.
>>
>>835306
We wouldn't have any of these problems if fucking Americans were kept out of 4chan.
American normalfags are so fucking insufferable, are the largest demographic here and constantly drag their cancerous societal bullshit into boards as though the rest of us are supposed to give a fuck which is has fucking nothing to do with anything in the first place.
Now that would be a rangeban that actually corrected a problem, instead of throwing out range bans every time some tiny nation humiliates a mod on /int/.
Or at least rangeban America on all boards that aren't specifically about Japanese content.
>>
>>835475
LOL
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.