[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys think he feels now? He's partially responsible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 59467qfV.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59467qfV.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
How do you guys think he feels now? He's partially responsible for Trumps election. The man should have nuked pol when he had a chance, and then none of this would have happened.
>>
>>835107
>He's partially responsible for Trumps election
No he's not.
If you're under the impression that /pol/ made Trump win, then you're dumb as fuck.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>835107
Are you to young to remember when he nuked /new/ (old /pol/) and /r9k/ but brought them back because he lost a substantial amount of traffic? moot loves his shekels.
>>
>>835107
but /qa/ isn't political at all. No, /qa/ doesn't hate /pol/ for their politics at all. No, sir.
fucking faggots
>>
>>835148
t. false flag pro
>>
>>835185
t. lucas
>>
>>835107
He 'bombed' /pol/ shortly before leaving it was his last 4chan troll before hiring Hiro, unfortunately it only made /pol/ worse after it was 'bombed' on /pol/ harbor day.
>>
>>835186
t. steamcordplaza
>>
>>835195
t. Michael
>>
>>835201
t. Lucifer
>>
>>835206
t. Lewis
>>
>>835216
t. "t." poster
>>
>>835225
t. KoƧ
>>
>habo raids
>chanology

>t.rump

What is next?
>>
>>836658
mass suicide, occult figurines
>>
File: 1355176150914.jpg (148KB, 676x638px) Image search: [Google]
1355176150914.jpg
148KB, 676x638px
i'd think moot would be more worried about getting the pink slip from google for being a talentless brooklyn hipster than a trump presidency imo
>>
>>835107
>He's partially responsible for Trumps election

Mark Zuckerberg hates Trump, dumbass
>>
>>836666
nice le dub's
>>
File: 1433098016669.jpg (3KB, 150x187px)
1433098016669.jpg
3KB, 150x187px
>>836669
dub a dub dub, thanks for the dub
>>
fuck moot and fuck white people
>>
>>836664
It's google. A handful of engineers and innovators keep the company afloat while those hipsters walk around San Fransisco and complain about homeless between awareness campaigns on social media.
>>
File: too late faggot.jpg (54KB, 596x447px) Image search: [Google]
too late faggot.jpg
54KB, 596x447px
>>835107

>moot knew that /pol/ was important to keeping 4chan balanced
>no /pol/ means normalfag invasion
>too much /pol/ means alienating everyone
>trolled the fuck out of it for days to please the liberals threatening him
>made it look like he wanted the board gone
>passes site ownership to an unknown party
>doesnt delete /pol/
>goes innawoods
>now works at Google
>literal nuclear crisis averted as a result

God bless moot.
>>
>>836681
no, he just loves his shekels

you are one deluded faggot
>>
File: wat.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>836681
>>
>>835107

Can't help but feel he would have already solved the current crisis by making sure /pol/ learned their place and what would happen if they forgot it.
>>
>>836664
Azu-nyah is a cute
T. Yui Hirasawa
>>
>>836995
Without /pol/ this site would become Reddit 2.0. Or it would go bankrupt and become one big 404 page
>>
>>837953
which is why /pol/ crosslinked to r/The_Donald all the time and spread their shitposting to facebook.
4chan is where all the normalfags come to say nigger now.
>>
I still laugh every time I think about it.

>date gg whore
>get cucked
>4chan finds out you got cucked
>sperg out and try to nuke /pol/
>sell 4chan in autistic fury

How can one guy fuck up so hard
>>
>>835113
>but brought them back because he lost a substantial amount of traffic?
m00t brought back the politics board after getting flack for being a hypocrite after taking potshots at the original ED creator for taking down her site; he went on about how it was basically a dick move by taking away the platform for expression from a bunch of people.
First time I've heard that whole thing being about traffic. Where did you pull that from? Genuinely curious as I find it hard to believe.
>>
>>838003
>4chan is where all the normalfags come to say nigger now.

It has been like this for over a decade.
>>
>>838024
It's one of, if not the most populated boards on this chan
>>
>>835195
t. R&I
>>
>>838003
By Reddit, I meant the blue-pilled Reddit. Red-pilled subs like /r/the_donald are perfectly fine, as are Facebook groups that circulate red-pilled content
>>
>>836681

You're really out of your fucking mind, there's middle-aged men with kids who got here this election posting on fucking /pol/. It's literally normalfag central.
>>
>>838031
t.alex

>>838032
>places that are my hugbox are perfectly fine, everyone else is a newfag cuck.
>>838028
4chan used to be a place where people could discuss random stuff anonymously. It turned to shit after people started using it for internet activism.
>>
File: 1248775154.png (82KB, 1854x240px) Image search: [Google]
1248775154.png
82KB, 1854x240px
>>836681
You couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>835107
I agree
>>
>>838032
>Red-pilled subs like /r/the_donald are perfectly fine, as are Facebook groups that circulate red-pilled content

Jesus Christ, just go away you humongous faggot. I can't believe what I'm reading.

>>838044
Why would alex write t. R&I? You fucked up the meme, you fucking kike.
>>
>>838032
You're legitimately retarded
>>
>>838031
t.Grandi
>>
>>838030
What does /pol/ in it's current state of to do with anything in that post?

>>838032
>Red-pilled subs like /r/the_donald
/pol/ is the biggest "blue pilled" board on 4chan. They are a huge collection of normalfags and traditionalists. The "alt right" are basically an army of glorified white knights. About as "blue pilled" as you can possibly get. Nigger they came into the matrix of 4chan and desperately try to convince everyone else that it isn't real; that their delusional love spreading their bullshit all over IRL and social media is the greatest thing ever. /pol/ is basically a collective of Agent Smiths, which represents their obsession with creating IRL social structures to match their ideologies, trying to destory neo, which represents 4chan.

The traditionalistic undercurrent on /pol/ is nothing but a spook, to use one of their memes.
>>
>>838051
fuck off grandi.
I hate your government decisions.
Why isn't liquor the best product in the world?
>>
File: chen.png (114KB, 753x479px) Image search: [Google]
chen.png
114KB, 753x479px
>>838032
>>
>>838061
>stirner is now a /pol/ meme.
please.
>>
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.
>>
>>838068
>muh post quality
4chan has always been for shitposting, read encyclopedia dramatica sometime newfag
>>
>>838061
You asked what keeping /pol/ had to do with traffic. It's one of the most popular boards, that's what bringing back /pol/ had to with being about traffic
>>
>>838061
Wow you are retarded. That's the most inaccurate projection of /pol/ I've ever seen someone make
>>
>>838071
>encyclopedia dramatica.
whoa.
>>
>>838076
Except he's completely right. /pol/ genuinely thinks they're changing the world, just like chanology faggots did. It's cancer through and through that attracts undesirables.
>>
>>838071
>encyclopedia dramatica
>newfag
what year is it
>>
>>835107
>How do you guys think he feels now?

awful considering his job at Google isn't working out and his network of contacts willing to fund his jet set lifestyle is dwindling as he no longer has any ties to 4chan
>>
>>838013
>Believeing /pol/ infographics and bad Photoshop
>Letting angry Stormshills form your opinions
>>
>>838032
Hey whats your address irl?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.